*solves your sport*

It was literally just about height and reach all along. Yes, it was always a pretty stupid sport, but this guy has only been playing it for 7 years and has just obliterated the competition at college level, there are videos of the competition just giving up because they can't stop him from scoring, while he easily blocks their puny attempts. This teenager, who is still growing, can dunk without jumping! Wtf you gonna do now, american'ts?
>inb4 muh steph curry will hit 3 pointers
But he misses them sometimes, while this guy literally cannot miss, since he doesn't actually need to let go of the ball to score..

Attached: os-tacko-fall-pictures-005.jpg (1244x2048, 384K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qOzNqDL7sgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=f35zaYucP_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You ever heard of Manute Bol?

Big men also have legs made of jelly
A good point guard is usaully a bit shorter and is a better shot with the added longevity of not being a 7'2 freakazoid

So nobody will ever defend him?

The man literally doesn't need to jump. His knees will take far less punishment than the manlets constantly trying to reach him. Just admit it, this is the future of this retared sport.

Guess you've never heard of Manut Bol or any of the other freakishly tall memes that have been in the NBA throughout its history.

They always get dominated by stronger players with a lower center of gravity.

He'll sneeze and die before he plays professionally

Lankey players will also get bullied in the post by strong players like Embiid or Giannis. Also without good mobility tall guys will get switched onto guards and get cooked in the pick and roll. Showing highlights of him dominating children doesn't mean shit

Your missing the point. Skill and movement are useful and with none you will never be any good, but if you can have a height advantage like this guy and are of at least average skill, movement, strength, etc. then you will dominate this sport easily. Shaq wasn't exactly a skillful basket-baller, he just practically couldn't be stopped near the ring because of his size. Now compare this to football, where there is no single physical trait that can provide such a huge advantage. Face it, basketball is basically solved now. A team of lanklets freakzoids with basic skill and movement will dominate this sport easily.

>Shaq wasn't exactly a skillful basket-baller
First of all this is fucking retarded. Second of all Shaq could overpower people; this guy can't

>Shaq wasn’t a skilled player
Why comment or argue a subject you have no knowledge of? You’re comparing Shaq who had an array of post moves to a four year collegiate player who is not expected to be drafted and making a connection due to their height, ignoring the fact Shaq was nearly 300lbs.

Shaq was insanely strong and athletic, this guy looks like he would get bullied in the paint by 6'8" PFs

Shaq was exceptionally skilled, I sperged about this in a recent NBA topic. Tacko Fall can't even get up and down the court.

Attached: Shaq.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Reminder that he will bootyblast duke

youtube.com/watch?v=qOzNqDL7sgQ

This was the best team he's played in the past 2 years. He had 11/8/1 and was generally a non-factor in a blowout. The guy he was guarding is 6'7 and had 14/9/6 in the same amount of time. If the friggin' video ever finishes downloading, I'll post a .webm of him getting blocked by a gangly inbred white dude.
[Post a

>teenager
yeah I doubt that

UNSTOPPABLE

GON' BREAK THE GAME

Attached: NCAAB 11 24 2017 West Virginia vs Central Florida 720p60 (720p_60fps_H264-128kbit_AAC).webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

For me, it's Robert Bobroczky.
youtube.com/watch?v=f35zaYucP_0

Attached: bob.jpg (1200x800, 93K)

holy fuck it's cool guy

i could use his legs to pick my teeth lmao

only people who have never dribbled a basketball think this is skillful

>Skill in basketball
You mostly need athletism in most of your sports, you need 1 or 2 players with actuall skill to get the 3 points

Dr. Pavel, I'm lanklet.

Attached: power.png (536x1308, 924K)

If this were true, this would have happened already. Or do you think that you're smarter than every single NBA general manager out there? Japanese weirdo.

Shaq was 320 lbs

No one in the US actually takes basketball seriously. It's a social media soap opera, not much more, so make fun of it all you like.

He had great footwork, soft touch, his hookshot had range past 10 feet, could use either hand, could go glass, had a good understanding of sealing and pre-ball post work. How the fuck is that not skill? Why can only le shootan man be skilled?

Attached: Shaquille O'Neal (Lakers) - Post Moves Skill Compilation Vol2 (480p_30fps_H264-128kbit_AAC).web (640x480, 2.91M)

this. it's fun to play, it's useful to distract certain elements, and e!spn gives it maximum hype, but you can tell a lot about a person if they are vocal nba fans.