POR: Damian Lillard posts big double-double in win
PHX: Deandre Ayton goes for 25 & 12 with 3 blocks
DAL: Luka Doncic triple-doubles in OT loss to NOP
DAL: Dirk Nowitzki passes Wilt on scoring list
NO: Elfrid Payton triple-doubles yet again in win
MIA: Hassan Whiteside hits rock bottom vs. OKC
DEN: Nikola Jokic posts monster 21/13/7 line
SA: DeMar DeRozan flirts w/ triple-double in win

Attached: StephCurryTaco.jpg (768x501, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZlvjFqb5kE
twitter.com/KSATRJ/status/1107843226562637826
youtube.com/watch?v=kstxcpbXHG0
youtube.com/watch?v=AJUhzQEPCvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who gives a fuck about double doubles, triple doubles, mcdoubles, etc? Just post the statline, shit.

our raptor

Attached: logo.png (639x771, 39K)

CLE: Collin Sexton puts up 27 points on 10/16 shooting (5/6 from 3) in clutch win against Detroit

BASED ZION BASED ZION BASED ZION BASED ZION BASED ZION BASED ZION BASED ZION BASED ZION BASED ZION BASED ZION BASED ZION BASED ZION BASED ZION BASED ZION BASED ZION BASED ZION BASED ZION BASED ZION BASED ZION BASED ZION BASED ZION BASED ZION BASED ZION BASED ZION BASED ZION BASED ZION BASED ZION BASED ZION BASED ZION BASED ZION BASED ZION BASED ZION BASED ZION BASED ZION BASED ZION BASED ZION BASED ZION BASED ZION BASED ZION BASED ZION BASED ZION BASED ZION BASED ZION BASED ZION BASED ZION BASED ZION BASED ZION BASED ZION BASED ZION BASED ZION

Zion is the next Blake Griffin.

>clutch win
teams that lose nearly three times as many games as they win and aren't playing for shit don't have clutch wins. Besides that though, its a good line and Im glad he's doing better. At the beginning of the season he looked like he had no business on an nba court.

He's becoming very efficient. I believe in the past 6 games he has had over 22 points on over 50 ts%

Can someone post the Kobe or MJ "No Defense" compilation?

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZlvjFqb5kE

>knowing your history

Attached: houston_rockets_logos.jpg (564x564, 57K)

well there likely would be if every child had access to video editing in those eras

BIG BUCK ENERGY

Attached: bucks.jpg (880x495, 40K)

Does /nba/ agree?

Attached: 1532574438646.png (592x450, 220K)

Would you watch a series where they sit NBA players down and have them react to their high school/college highlights? Or maybe their first games in the NBA?

Sounds comfy to me

Attached: 1550444606671.jpg (474x503, 60K)

unironically probably not

Attached: 931658A8-7BA9-46EE-B8F8-071B60D5E9B4.jpg (618x724, 197K)

does it bother anyone else when looking at box scores of finished games it shows their record NOW rather than what their record was before the game started? Seriously doesn't make sense. Box scores show what happened during a game, but records don't change until after the game is over.

No, he would have still been injured.

>the fucking East

why is she taking pregnancy photos with a ball
why does that one piece dress look like times square
why is she wearing a dress in the locker room
what the fuck is she smirking about
she looks like she fights for equal pay. gross

why do Canadians suck syrup out of a moose and worship the French

Not all questions have answers, Philippe.

Name one (1) team.

Attached: 1.jpg (480x360, 21K)

I would eat her ass.

i can think of another show i'd want to watch with NBA players

Attached: end.jpg (625x378, 61K)

RACKETS

Imagine the smell

Clutch City

Coco butter and ass

Lebron James? More like retirement home james.

Attached: 22344658_123940844979515_4041434908365684736_n.jpg (1080x1346, 1M)

I CAN'T BELIEVE HE SAID IT

there's
>europoors
and then there's
>singapoors

Lakers suck dick

Reminder than lebitch couldn't even defeat Dirk and Tyson Chandler in the finals

Reminder Lebron fans revise history to make it seem as though the Mavericks were historically stacked and the Heat weren’t a super team, despite the fact Vegas favored the Heat going into the series.

Dirk is the goat

Meanwhile Kober gets swept being a heavier favorite and without 2-3-2 rules that wouldn't matter anyway because he got swept but he raped a chick and was upset about the trial so it's okay

Tyson Chandler is so underrated though.

twitter.com/KSATRJ/status/1107843226562637826 Klay has been showing his true colors as of late.

>play for the Nuggets
>1st seed in the West
>beat a slumping and disjointed Celtics team who'll probably get dabbed on by Indiana
>talk like he's won a championship for the Celtics
>when even without Lebum he got creamed by Kyrie
>the only Celtics victory over Leaveland was when he was gone

He really wanted the Brinks truck but it'll never arrive.

Manlet pg chuckers are a meme.
None of them have ever won anything.

Hot take: Lebron will pull an MJ and retire for a couple seasons after this one

Lebron ain't even better than Duncan

Fuck LeBron for being a millennial bitch. Fuck LeBron for fucking up the NBA and having Adam Silver's mouth wrapped firmly around his cock. Fuck LeBron for not being a man and blaming everyone else but himself. Fuck LeBron and his shitty entitled attitude and muh "Chosen One."

Fuck LeBron and his bullshit TV shows and Hollyshit productions. He was born to play basketball, not make faggot TV shows. Fuck LeBron for giving up like a mental midget when he has all the talent in the world. Fuck him for destroying the league with muh super teams, and fuck him for pouting and talking shit about politics when he can't even win championships. Fuck LeBron and all the fake community bullshit he does in Akron when he is supposed to focus on basketball.

Fuck AIDS Magic Johnson for fucking up the Lakers even more and being as shortsighted in planning for Lakers trades as she was not wearing rubbers and getting AIDS.

How dumb is the Buss family handing over basketball operations to a guy who got AIDS? All Magic AIDS Johnson does is laugh and go "hahahaha" like a dumb AIDSfag. They'd be better off with an autist like Kobe to run basketball operations than an AIDS patient.

Fuck Luke Walton, too. He got the coaching join because of his daddy. Fuck the cancer that is LeBron. Fuck the AIDS in Magic Johnson's blood. Fuck the entire Buss family and fuck the Lakers. Fuck LeBron and his TV shows, fuck everything related to LeBron, the Lakers and Hollyshit. The Lakers, Magic and LeBron are literally pozzed.

Attached: 14336_POZ-Cover-JuneJuly-1996_6567c8bb-cdb8-413f-9af2-918439798cbc.jpg (243x338, 31K)

celtics are such frauds holy shit
first round exit at best

That’s fine. Lol are you assuming because I mocked Lebron and his drones that I like Kobe?

Shut up faggot we didnt have Hayward

>Celshits and Lakers got worse after adding “superstars”

Why was Dirk able to start every game and play super efficient basketball last year averaging 12ppg but this year he’s a corpse?

What went wrong?

Attached: 5F3854C7-DE67-4259-B999-B468A43963C9.png (350x254, 101K)

The Emancipation Proclamation

No idea, he even looked solid in summer league, had similar stats to Tatum. Knew the first game he played for Philly he was a bust. His summer workout videos where he was just dunking the ball I knew his shot was busted.

2 possibilities

-shows how thin the line is between nba player and joe schmo

-shows how fast being washed up happens, its called hitting the wall for a reason

bruh
WTF
he got hair line then braids start wtf is that shit???

Attached: ap_markelle_fultz_sixers.jpg (1500x844, 220K)

Based Pop

Attached: Spurs.png (1118x569, 572K)

Attached: 96627C09-5A32-4117-A3B9-7B0E7399BD55.png (350x254, 108K)

Nobody knows. Either crab meat or the yips. I saw some sports journo imply he trashed his shoulder on an ATV and he's covering it up so he doesn't have to pay back his contract. I've seen people blame his agent Raymond Brothers because apparently the dude is fucking his mother and treats Fultz like a son not a client. I saw his trainer say there's nothing wrong with him and that it's all in his head. He came out with some shit about having thoracic outlet syndrome, which is one of those diagnoses you can't prove in court like chronic fatigue syndrome or those comas refugee children fall into when Sweden tries to deport their families. The whole things a giant mystery/mess and it's been going on for like two fucking years. Idk why Orlando took on his contract. Burning money.

Whats that? I dont listen to hip hop.

He had a growth spurt and scouts thought that meant he was good

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-19-09-50-51.png (1080x1920, 841K)

The last two years aren’t guaranteed so it’s low risk possibly high reward, I think he’s done though.

Lakers? More like lolkers

indeed

Went to the Celtics v. Nugs last night. I thought the IT tribute was gonna be cringe, but it was actually really nice, and the Nugs played him for longer than usual.

Also, Jokic is hilarious to watch. He looks slow and plodding, but he's always in the right place, his outside shots are scary, and he's a monster rebounder. I think he might be my new favorite player outside the Celtics

reminder that the warriors are trash and a second round exit carry on

It's becoming very obvious now that Cousins is the Warriors best front court player

says the nervous man for the 5th year in a row

Any two way contract players who actually made an impact in the majors this year?

Feel better pumpkin?

Attached: 1469165158128.jpg (533x626, 83K)

obsessed

based Portlander

>Luka Doncic misses the first free throw which would have given him the oppurtunity to win the game
White NBA Writer Twitter: "..."
>Luka Doncic makes the second free throw to tie the game
White NBA Writer Twitter: "THE IMPERIOUS MAN MOUNTAIN HAS DONE IT, HE'S COME UP IN THE CLUTCH TO SEND THIS GAME TO OVERTIME!"

Luka got nigs on suicide watch

>Kobe gets hurt and can never seem to heal.
>lebron gets hurt and can't get to 100%

Lmao the lelkers need to clean house from the president down to training staff then trade LeBron then trade Lavar Ball side show. That's the only way any superstar will come back to LA.

Attached: 1552749501703.jpg (584x352, 37K)

Luka sending Lebum's trash back before it was fashionable.

Attached: doncic-block.gif (400x532, 2.09M)

I thought the Celtshits were terrible last night. Tatum has just been painfully average all year.

>blocked him TWICE
fucking kek

Attached: 1520019366032.jpg (638x716, 209K)

Yeah the whole squad, outside of Big Al and maybe Kyrie, is having a rough go of it. Shit last night, but sort of on par with their season imo

>LeScared not playing against Giannis tonight

I have to figure he only took this job to better position himself to be a movie producer and community organizer after he retires from basketball.

He's unlike Tom Cruise in that he's a community organizer and a basketball player, but he's like Tom Cruise in that he's just phoning in the late-stage career moves. I don't mean Fallout, I mean The Mummy and Top Gun 2. Just a paycheck.

>tfw nobody beleebed in us

Attached: p-harden.jpg (800x800, 45K)

how say ballhog in sign language?

Attached: giphy (5).gif (480x267, 1.48M)

Attached: harden.gif (470x296, 3.91M)

>big al
Is this tommy heinson or kevin mchale?
Either way, please die, no one calls him that
The correct name is average al

Tatum had such a spectacular rookie year, what went wrong?

47%FG 43%3PTFG 14ppg 5rbs

Al Horfy deserves better than this squad of zoomer goons.

Herzonja’s was better though, Knicks actually won that game with way less talent and Herzonja stuffed Lebron’s game winning drive

Better numbers than rookie Klay and he could pull up off his dribble

Sorry, I thought calling him Godfather was too indulgent

Day 2 of spring break.
What should I do before the games start?
Practice this new piano song?
Maybe read a VN for a bit?
Finish some of my lab for network analysis?

>Practice this new piano song?

WE TALKIN BOUT PRACTICE

Attached: 9908cb640cf00bd6689bd2aee22f0a9d.768x506x1.jpg (768x506, 73K)

Whats the piano piece?

Thoughts on mein rapties?

Is this even a fucking question? Play ball.

Attached: {E6AB1EF8-BFDF-40C1-8AE6-12DFDB39A56D}.png (496x505, 212K)

You're only renting Kawhi for this one year so you better win the finals.

Celtics are not an elite basketball team. Only .500 on the road and are 15-19 against teams above .500. They are total frauds and will be promptly bounced in the first round by Indiana.

>le score 5 points a night and commit 3 turnovers fortnite man will save us
Embarrassinng

How about stop making blogposts you dumb cunt

>"GOAT"

Attached: 1539654631295.jpg (200x280, 12K)

Don't @ me unless you have at least 2 players in this list

who do you take in their prime: Kevin Garnett or Tim Duncan?

Duncan, how is this even a question

Tim Duncan

My Timberwolvies gonna devour those Larriors :)

My ball is flat. Don't want to drive to my school gym right now, no one probably there to play some pickup
a song from idolmaster

TIMMAH

I want a gf who rebounds for me

Why the fuck is Denver getting another 2 day rest?
Rigged shit

matched with this girl bros. would you?

Attached: A4EB5EF0-0EB5-4779-9F12-69C946DDAE06.jpg (721x1278, 155K)

Hell ya bro I would lick her ass.

I’m down with the brown from time to time but nah I’m good on that. That’s all you my guy. I won’t judge you if you do.

This will hunt my Nuggers

Attached: Screenshot_26.png (964x33, 5K)

There are only 3 stats that matter when predicting how a team will do in the playoffs:

1. Collective playoff experience of the team’s players. If your team has no significant playoff experience they will get bounced easily.
2. Home vs Away record, teams that suck on the road get bounced in the playoffs.
3. Wins against teams above .500. If you don’t have a record against above .500 teams you’re getting bounced in the playoffs.

*winning record against above .500 teams

kinda trashy bro

Attached: 820426299971602c3286b89f4e571da5--funny-movies-horror-movies.jpg (236x236, 16K)

Jackie Chan.

Dude it's Brazil she's probably an 8 over there

That Mavs team is probably the worst NBA champions the past 30 years. They had Dirk, a well past his prime Kidd and a bunch of career journey men.

So this is everythng that excludes my Nuggies.
Nice nuggerphobia you got there buddy

It includes several fraud teams, not just the Nuggets. It also includes the Pacers, Celtics, Bucks, 76ers, Blazers, Jazz, Clippers and the bottom feeders of the East

Attached: fVn9wTs.jpg (599x450, 88K)

Attached: download_20190319_134101.jpg (1200x1200, 303K)

This """""""""""stay"""""""""""""" is the most blatant example of media dick sucking I've ever seen in retrospect

I'll say this, it was impressive that that team beat the Warriors that year. Everything changed when Draymond got suspended, cause the Cavs had no business winning that series. It was an equal amount of Warriors choke and Cavs winning.

Is jeremy lin BACK?

Shouldn't really make excuses for a 73 win team.

Does anyone think Rachel Nichols is cute?

thoughts on hornies/sixies lads? for me, its philadelphia

Shes ugly as shit. She has a small head and a large body.

I'm not. I don't care about the Warriors. That was a great NBA Finals to watch.

I would suck her toes tbqh

>getting styled on by flannel wearing nerds
shameful

Attached: DQlYJDgUMAAS3jj_b.jpg (749x915, 519K)

>large body
Mama come to me

Could create a team full of bench player and make it top 6 in the east ?

Yeah but too bad she committed to an ugly boy so early

Attached: Fdddsas.jpg (1080x528, 101K)

Pippen

Attached: Pippen_has_that_piece.jpg (810x1440, 468K)

Fuckkk

Fred Vanvleet
Lou Williams
Pascal Siakam
Montrezl Harrel
Idk.... could go small and add Spencer Dinwiddie and have Harrell and Pascal as the the 4 and 5

For me, it's
>Taco Bell

Might get jaw surgery lads... r*ddit says it’ll fuck you up for almost a year but it’s worth it

A team full of 4 bench players + Lebron made the finals out of the East like literally every year, so yes.

Only the 2007 Cavs team was full of bench players.

I think you could make the argument that the Heat teams were not *completely* full of bench players, I mean obviously Wade isn't, but every single Cavs team, yes. They're a small-market team, they couldn't afford anyone but Lebron.

Even Kyrie would be riding the bench on a West team, fight me.

just get a facial harmony procedement my nigga

B8

Just for the sake of what ifs, how would /NBA/ react to Jackson taking over the Lolkers?

Found out I'm ugly yesterday after a girl told me firstborn children are destined to be the ugliest sibling.

Should I just give up on life and become a LeBron fan?

the Triangle requires a five man team, and every Lebron team ever has been Lebron + 4 personal assistants.

It would not go well, but to answer your question, "how would /nba/ react" = Dank Memes.

She must be a first born sibling and have self esteem issues. Put it in her butt.

I'm the eldest and far more handsome than my kid brother, albeit more socially awkward. Basically what I'm saying is, stick to Canadian teams, lad.

Best bench team

D. Rose
Lou Will
Hayward
Sabonis
Boban

Those Bulls teams were as stacked as you think they were and they ran the Triangle.

First borns are always better looking because the mother is younger and is healthier when they’re born. Younger siblings are uglier because they’re coming out of a used womb.

Kevin Love was an all star in the west

>it's bait because i, personally, think that' s wrong information
>everything in that post is literally proven true by 20 years of games, and also THIS VERY SEASON, the Cavs are literally the same team this year minus Lebron and have like 20 wins. Suck a dick, faggot.

That's what I'm saying, they were stacked as fuck.

The 2019 Lakers are not.

Favorite basketball vidya?

Attached: nbastreetvol2.jpg (800x1145, 250K)

>Timberwolves
Sounds like a sympathy vote to me, lad.

Attached: 220px-Nbalive08.jpg (220x255, 24K)

I ment to say weren't as stacked, but whatever.

Why can’t most teams emulate the Spurs? Bud seemed capable in Atlanta, surely it can’t be that hard to draft guys that are willing to play defense and are coachable.

No. She's just some dumb white bitch who just reads a script. Her show is garbage and panders to dumb shits.

pretty sure the Spurs literally send out surveys to potential players. only the nigs who aren't obsessed with scoring 45ppg are the ones who seem to be able to tame their ego and play in a winnable kino system like Pop's

Should I guy buy a chicken caesar salad from costco? Or a hot dog? Or maybe both?!

fuck that, just get a big pizza from costco. their pizza is great

> why yes sir, the San Antonio plya beautiful basketball

I work at a pizza place and their pizza is a lot better. That's gonna be a no for me.

It's not just who they draft, the Spurs use the D-League a lot. Rookie players pretty much play there all season to help get use to the NBA. The Spurs do call them up for some regular season games, but they almost never get any playing time unless it's a blowout.

1. Wilt
2. Kareem
3. Russell
4. Hakeem
5. Shaq
6. Robinson
7. Malone
8. Ewing
9. Parish
10. Thurmond

Wilt isn’t good

Wilt isn’t good

Wilt isn’t good

>Manlet pg chuckers are a meme.
>None of them have ever won anything.

Attached: 2019-03-14t02-18-27.179z-11.836_1920x1080_1457747523881.jpg (656x369, 35K)

6'3" is not manlet by point guard standards
hell even by shooting guard standards it isn't

Curry is 6'3

Can my Hornies beat The Philadelphia Basketball Seventy Sixers tonight?

Sixers aren’t good

No theyre missing the playoffs again. Might as well tank the rest of the season.

>called Kevin love "boy"
>got banned
Wtf is happening?

Milwaukee is fucking trash man. Giannis is going to leave that shithole A$AP

Miwaykee is trash but my raptor is a fucking FRAUD. There is no way we won't get bounced out the first round by the Pistons.

Warriors vs Pacers finals

>pacers

Every team in the east is frauding if we're being real.

Hornets were better than Orlando last year.
Clifford was fired and went to Orlando, now the Magic are better than the Hornets.

Attached: 1551233114968.png (452x375, 175K)

East > West

>pretends the western playoff picture isnt full of frauds

Raptors, Bucks, and
>Celtics
(yes even the Celtics) are real threats. i honestly want the Raptors to make the Finals just so Kawhi stays and doesn't leave the East being a fucking vacuum dominated by shitty borderline-All Stars

The whole league is a fraud.

i swear part of it is just a character test too. if the kids can't get over their own pre-draft hype and through the constant assignments and call-ups, they're not what the spurs want from their players. it did murray and white well.

maybe they're just playing the draft game in hard mode for shits and giggles.
>let's draft the teenage dad wearing two watches Who Types Likes This On Social Media
>let's draft the dude with a palm tree on his head binging on documentaries and fringe ass theories
>let's draft the four-year college dude who spent two years in D2 recruited by a culinary school
>let's draft the latvian ginger out of serbia two ACL tears and 4.5 fingers on his shooting hand

also
>spurs with a pick in the low 20s in regular years
uh oh, rest of the league

>spurs with with TWO picks in the low 20s this year
UH OH, REST OF THE LEAGUE

Attached: 41073819_167647880781628_2365130649403348941_n.jpg (640x766, 77K)

Are we seriously just watching frauds beat other frauds?

just spent the whole watching asmr kinos

Post your nba hot takes.
Kawhi Leonard is just a poor man's Paul George at this point in his career.

Attached: 1549110369115.png (1324x452, 294K)

Cavs will be competitive next year

>Wilt

Reminder

Attached: Screenshot_20190319-154733_Chrome.jpg (1074x785, 179K)

>Celtics
They have a losing record against .500 teams and a bad road record. They’re not good.

Kahwi's career is going to go on a rapid downward spiral after this year.

PG and Kawhi don’t even have the same play style you mongol

yea because Paul George is better at everything Kawhi does

Sixers looking mighty fine

I think its fraudulent in the way a lot of bums are being hyped.
Now that defense is pretty much illegal a bunch of trash players are chucking their way into the record books with inflated stats.

>PG has better handles
>PG is better at controlling pace
>PG is more clutch
But other than those things he is better, yeah

Yeah probably.

>now that defense is pretty much illegal
>listening to old heads romanticize the past because they got to throw punches without getting ejected.
Here's another hot take: if you needed handchecks and get physical to play defense you fucking sucked at defense

dunno who you're quoting there but yes, PG has better handles pacing and clutchness

I doubt you’ve watched Kawhi or PG play a single game in your life if you unironically believe that, but I recognize it’s a dumb hot take so I know that you don’t

>Here's another hot take: if you needed handchecks and get physical to play defense you fucking sucked at defense

Heres a hotter take, if you cant score with hand checking and physical defense. YOU CANT SHOOT and you suck at basketball.

Attached: comfy_here_in_texas.jpg (426x364, 62K)

Here's a fact to btfo that hot take
Hand checks were illegal in the 90s and got called all the time

Sup, /nba/
Like my stack of cash?

Attached: 761D0789-9E45-4058-855B-FA47CA9D607E.jpg (2890x1302, 646K)

the warriors will never win a championship in san francisco. it's just the kind of story you know you'll read in whatever form sports illustrated will end up having in 2043, on the curse of chase center.

>yea the greats of yesteryear would score 50 points per game, cause they had handchecks back then
>illegal defense rule? what's that?

Attached: 1525678374484.png (480x360, 240K)

>Hand checks were illegal in the 90s

Thats why its so weird when every few years they still come up with new rules to stop handchecking.

>and got called all the time

Stop making up bullshit, zoomer

How don't they win at least one? Even without KD they're still a top 5 team. Maybe even top 3. And whose to say they can't recruit another allstar?

they are top 1 without kd

because the curse of chase center bruh.

When Warriors move to their new arena, which Free Agents are going to be willing to go ring chasing over there? I have my money on Gortat and Vince Carter

Houston beats them without KD in 7 games

Vince Carter will never ring chase.

>Thats why its so weird when every few years they still come up with new rules to stop handchecking.
because players find ways around the rules?
its why harden's Schrodinger's stepback exists. its why pushoffs without forearm extension exists its why europsteps exist
>stop making up bullshit
Yea ok whatever
nice redditspacing

Lebron

You don't know that. Next season could be his last season. Might as well say "fuck it" and go play in a new arena for his last season

biggest draft steals in the current NBA:
Jokic
Tony Parker
Draybongo

I dont even think they are real rules.
On nba.com it doesnt even give detail.
For the 2005 handchecking rules it just says this.....
>2004-05: New rules were introduced to curtail hand-checking.....

And last offseasons rule changes that Adam Silver said were meant to add offense are also given no detail.

It literally just means if you play defense too effectively then its a foul.

>new arena
>in san francisco
>after a threepeat

Are the tickets gonna be $20,000 for nosebleeds?

watching 10 minute cliff's notes edits of NBA games, listening to visual kei and stuffing my face with brandy beans is my kinda after hours entertainment desuwa

You're probably right but if anyone deserves a free ring courtesy of the memechuck man it's ole'vince.

Attached: i.jpg (1296x729, 109K)

If you need to keep changing the rules every few years just to score then you are a shitty offensive player.

Kawhi was drafted 15th
Giannis drafted 15th
Siakam was drafted 27th

PROTIP: Tacko Fall hits only 36% of his FTAs. The Knicks will draft him anyway and he will be hacked until he falls apart.

NBA is continually trying to make it easier to score because that's what the casual fan wants to see. More points = more viewers.

Dragic
Rozier
Richardson
Gafford (or Zion)
Whiteside

BENCH:
Dinwiddie
Hood
Winslow
Harrell
Adebayo

how many rings guys? i'm saying 2 minimum, 3 max

I think the man is truly lonely and just wants to lend free knowledge to a developing team. He is humble as hell.

Nobody "deserves" a ring.

>perceived frontrunners for the lakers' coaching job are Ty Lou, Mark Jackson, and Jason Kidd

Attached: 1547242195266.jpg (350x350, 24K)

my idea is that when illegal defense was eliminated, it was what made scoring harder, and handchecking is just the flashy think people fixate on
like, a ton of stars were asked about what rule they would change and they said illegal defense, stars couldnt score as easy when they had half a team slumping off their guys to play help against the superstar

this isnt the nfl you fag

>Spurs were at 8th seed close to being out of playoffs
>out of fucking nowhere they're 5th seed only few games back to being 3rd
what the fuck happened

Attached: 1526269016214.jpg (1121x1004, 92K)

And that literally means if you play defense too well then its illegal.

You don't believe that with a strong enough legacy, a player can arguable "deserve" a ring? For perspective, Iverson has no ring but jaja does. Obviously I'm not advocating for certain players to just be awarded a ring because they're all time greats. But you know what I mean.

DeThawed DeChosen

I see what you mean, but I dont think of it like that. I think you deserve a ring if you actually earn it. I dont think Iverson deserves a ring because he's never earned one. Vince most definitely doesn't deserve a ring cause he's never been a caliber of a player to win a championship.

The 4-8th seeds in the west are (were?) like 2 games apart. The current 4-8 could be entirely jumbled by the time the playoffs start.

if jordan had less rings he would have been known as THE worst teammate in the nba of all time
people call lebron toxic cause he makes insignificant small asides on social media or w/e while jordan literally ringled the teamwide bullying of Bill Cartwright and then Kwame Brown

Attached: 1521912394077.jpg (750x531, 367K)

Feel you. So you'd never be in agreement with people saying KD's rings have an asterisk next to them

I miss Murray

>KD's rings have an asterisk next to them
anyone who says this is a scrub with a loser mentality. KD don't give a fuck about your feelings. He's after rings and money. fuck you losers.

>KD don't give a fuck about your feelings.
wasn't KD literally caught bullying 13 y/os on instagram?

Ty Lue has routinely outcoached Brad Stevens and Dwayne Casey. He also won a ring against the 73 win Warriors as headcoach from a 1-3 deficit. Not only that, he coached the 2017 Cavs who have the highest playoff offensive rating in NBA history.

Ty Lue is an awful regular season and player developmental coach, but when it comes to utilizing veteran talent in playoff situations, he knows exactly what rotations to use, what matchups work well (TT-Horford matchups were glorious under Ty Lue), and what plays to run in a 4 minute game. Not only that, arguably his greatest coaching skill is player ego management which is 70% of what NBA coaching actually is. He is an extremely player-friendly coach which is why those Cavs teams loved him over David Blatt. He managed to have an anti-social minded Kyrie mesh and perform well in a locker room full of veteran extroverts like Richard Jefferson, JR Smith, Channing Frye, and LeBron James.

You have just been redpilled on Ty Lue. People like to hate on him because he looks like a fish on Xanax, but the man deserves a lot more respect.

Attached: Screenshot_20180509-162113.jpg (623x1275, 630K)

yea on burner accounts

He also got mad disrespected by Iverson

KD wasn't dissing no 13 year olds on ig. i was just setting the record straight. KD is an all time great and the disrespect he receives is gross. it makes him sick I can only imagine.

If he was so good why did the Cavs fire him immediately after the season started
He was just a puppet for Lebron, come on now

sup KD.

I think KD actually deserves the rings because he was the best player on those championship teams. Then again, these Warriors + KD teams are such an outlier when it comes to their place in NBA history. We haven't seen a team that mega OP up until this point. So in a way, yes those rings do have an asterisk, but regardless he was still the best player on the team that won the ring.

>i

i'm like 70% sure at some point he'll go through some anime style character development, except he does not cut his hair but Stops Typing Like This and throws his thot into a tire fire.

Attached: 51137515_308739189786550_5387828693396227387_n.jpg (750x750, 126K)

anyone remember J.R. smith

He's not the type of coach to sit there, baby, and develop

>that lean back
Lmao this nigga weak as hell

We can almost see her ashy butthole

lmao I love this meme. Anyone find it absolutely absurd that a NBA elite all star championship player worth 10s of millions gets mad over internet memes to the point where he'd set up burner accounts and defending himself. hahahaha wtf

fucking forgot my coat at the doctor's office and drove all the way home

>“Kuzma, Lonzo, Ingram … Are all three better than Anthony Davis? No no!. Ciao! Bye! Anthony Davis is one of the best players in the world. Not from now, from history. What are we talking about? If you can sign Anthony Davis, you do it. If not, agree. We have three players who are very young and who work hard. They are intelligent and must be developed. But if you can sign Anthony Davis … yes!”
>-Kobe Bryant

how do comments like that help our young guys?

Attached: intime.jpg (686x858, 48K)

Attached: DelLLC4VQAABOP2.0.jpg (1200x800, 95K)

negative 1

im same height as my gf and cant lift her like this. she always makes of fun of that. it hurts

Have they not invented gyms in baboonzil

by getting their heads out their asses and making them look at reality. Look at Jason Tatum. He said he'd trade himself and other shit for AD with no questions asked. How those lakers' guys have such big egos and thin skin is ridiculous

Tough love. step the fuck up or get the fuck out.

i don't think thot lifting is on the spurs training menu but here we are

Attached: DiwC4iVVQAAfFBh.jpg (900x1200, 255K)

what the fuck is his problem? get some white bitch dumb nigga

i wonder if the spurs social media staff is keeping this shit away from pop. maybe they've blocked it on his work phone.

Attached: 2e6fq6q.jpg (997x1600, 924K)

this guy is losing his job to derrick white 2bh

i hit the gym and have nice arms but its still a struggle...

Attached: lebron lewhiner.jpg (720x603, 65K)

Why would Lonnie post this shit

you're not allowed to fuck hoes if you play for pops? lol

The way her fat ass squishes between his fingers is nice, but would have been a lot nicer if this were a white bitch

is your gf fat or something

Attached: kevin-durant-tweet-2.jpg (636x238, 20K)

i still have an iphone 5s....

take another look gringo

>Frank Ntilikina (groin) has been recalled from the G League and is being listed as questionable for Wednesday's game against the Jazz.

Has there ever been a bigger bust in Knicks history?

shes 5'7 and 125 pounds

>Kd can't win a champonship with those cats
>was literally 48 minutes away from eliminating the 73 wins team three times

Attached: autism.png (614x396, 387K)

Be honest /nba/

Can a 6'8 Center be elite?

this is how french-canadians talk. pic related is what a french-canadian looks like

Attached: fair_use_Jean-Francois_Gariépy_bio.jpg (400x400, 22K)

can?
maybe
likely?
no

depends, what's his 3pt%?

yes

Attached: 1529786107651.jpg (225x328, 47K)

30%

youtube.com/watch?v=kstxcpbXHG0

Attached: 1527424935953.jpg (1000x842, 132K)

Literally WHO can stop us

Attached: spurslogorelease_16.png (700x500, 26K)

this series was the end of kobe shaq

How had White even been? Haven't kept up honestly

themselves. This team is it's own worst enemy imo

he's what spurs fans hoped murray would be this year

Bros should I pick up Mike Muscala or Tony Snell for tonight?

At the end of the day the ball has to drop through the basket. You dont win by missing shots. Plus if the league would've let the boys play in 2016 and dubs win like they should have KD wouldn't have left they blew a 3-1 lead too and were just a offseason move away from a title. If it wasn't for Chalmers and Miller hitting clutch 3's for Miami the Thunder would have won it all in 2012 but I digress. "Asterisks and deserved rings" like the shit shoveled at the Kings in 2002 and the Suns in 2007? Sacramento deserved at shot the Nets for the title and Steve Nash & Co. got fucked over hard.

Cont.
The 2016 Finals should've ended in 5 overall but if it wasn't for Kyrie the Cavs lose.

So are 2 out of 30 not frauds? You have a very idiotic, liberal definition of fraud

Not really seeing as only 2 can make it to the finals, dipshit.

White knows how to cut to the basket and move around without the ball. He'said also one of the few Spurs players that is willing to consistently attack the basket. He has stepped up huge for the Spurs this season.

what should i watch before the game?

Attached: ww.png (1286x170, 26K)

bro your weak as hell lmao

where you get this picture of me?

So what you’re saying is, indeed, that 2 teams out of 30 in the top basketball league in the world are not frauds, but everyone else is
So, again, you are really poor at description and just have 2 levels: championship and bad.
You have no concept of nuance, like a toddler.

Pacers/Clippers only interesting game
west games past my bedtime

>if it wasn't for the Cavs having their second best player they would lose
Wow amazing analysis

Attached: u-g-F8MELK0.jpg (440x550, 35K)

not feeling great today

No Embiid tonight if philly haters want to watch some murder porn.

Giannis Antetokounmpo

Nets/Kings should be decent considering they’re about on par with each other skill wise

>Teams that have clinched playoffs
Bucks, Raptors, 76ers, Warrirors, Nuggets
>Teams that are almost certainly going to the playoffs
>Pacers, Celtics, Rockets, Trail Blazers, Jazz, Thunder, Spurs, Clippers
>Teams still in the hunt for playoffs
Pistons, Nets, Heat, Magic, Hornets, Wizards
>Teams that are almost certainly out of the playoffs
Hawks, Kings, Timberwolves, Lakers
>Teams that are mathematically eliminated
Bulls, Cavaliers, Knicks, Pelicans, Grizzlies, Mavericks, Suns

was it the tacos?

Fuck the Washington Wizards and fuck John Wall desu

Attached: 99895121841.jpg (930x330, 83K)

i meant emotionally...not feeling great....

2015-2016 season was the peak of the NBA.

My girlfriend, Illya, says to cheer up.

Attached: upclose.png (960x600, 753K)

>no heat in almost certainly

the magic and bobcats are too far behind to catch up at this point

its okay larry. the lakers will come back stronger next season

Attached: draymond-leanon.jpg (635x486, 34K)

You rang!

Attached: usa_today_12375551.0.jpg (1200x800, 137K)

>muh best players in suits in 2015
>walk to the Finals in 2016 through weak East
>lose 3 games by a total of 90
Cry like a little girl get a player suspended, injure the center and extend the series after their 7 game Conference Finals. Beat tired team with injured Curry.
We wanted to see the healthy rosters square off. The front office should've let them play.
Warriors went for the regular season records plus actually competitive west bracket.
What they did was once in a blue moon and they weren't supposed to last for 6 fucking years. Thunder should've been in Finals 2017 and now we can't get rid of the Warriors.
Hope ticket sales and ratings are up.
I'm a Suns fan lick my fucking nuts.

I wouldn't count out the Magic just yet. The rest of their schedule is smooth sailing

What does that mean? Is it like the opposite of pull out?

>load management

Attached: 1446933194654[1].jpg (1337x1289, 238K)

>no LeBron
>no Giannis
>half the roster from both teams inactive

Who's watching this shit show?

Kemba fouling out in 3 and a half minutes

Anyone who is looking for 3rd stingers

Didn't go to my exam on monday. Told the teacher it was load management.

Now he's giving me a 0 unless I provide a doctor's note wtf?

>making excuses for a 73 win team lmao

Attached: 1476749897386.png (386x400, 83K)

I miss manu
youtube.com/watch?v=AJUhzQEPCvE

Attached: 27157719_2192066237473800_1029254297_n.jpg (640x439, 46K)

damn was Steph really injured when they were up 3-1 and continued to play for games 5/6/&7?

damn did the Warriors still have Steph, Klay, and Dray for games 6&7?

damn did the Warriors really blow a 3-1 lead with homecourt advantage?

same, he was fun to watch

I knew curry was injured when he did that behind the back pass to Klay straight to the fans sitting courtside.

man if it weren't for his banged up knees tim could still be out there balling. i think he even said so, he wasn't tired of the game, his good knee just went from good to bad.

Attached: D2BZ7I4WwAEYi5F.jpg orig.jpg (2048x2048, 650K)

I knew it when he smashed that fan with his mouthpiece

Attached: 1531058875355.webm (828x448, 1.17M)

Attached: 1507143873307.jpg (1080x1080, 266K)

nobody wants to see that boring "shoot the mid range off the glass" player

game 6 was so frustrating. only curry showed up that night

klay and barnes were a disgrace

>tfw you'll never see Manu go full speed to the basket get fouled, throw up a circus shot, somehow make it for an and 1 again

Attached: 1535818616428.jpg (575x446, 74K)

damn son if you can't appreciate a nice solid tim duncan bank shot i gotta question your education

Honestly the league could have suspended curry for that but they decided to give their mixed face of the league a chance at a game 7.

they been knew they fucked up suspending draycute

>talk like a nigger
>cares about education
pick a schtick

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-19 at 19.50.16.png (834x1078, 692K)

I don't understand how the league fucked up by suspending Draymond for a single game for punching LeBron in the nuts when they were up 3-1. Maybe Draymond should control his temper and arms. I mean, the man got away with repeated nut kicks.

technically he wasn't wrong

Attached: 1540665512188.webm (720x720, 626K)

You're really going to make fun of a 20 year old kid for having an injury he has no control over?

How many times has Draymond "accidentally" done that since then?

>Michael Jordan Had it tougher than Lebron, hand checking was legal in his era!
I didn't know Michael Jordan played his entire career before 1978

It's mental at this point.

It's all in his mind, not his shoulder.

he shouldn't have been riding that atv

No it's not. He literally has carpal tunnel in his chest and shoulders.

how many times did he "accidentally" send pictures of his dick to other players? hes gay and obsessed with dicks

>1980s, tough defense played by real men
107ppg
>1990s, tough defense played by real men
101ppg
>2000s, babby league without defense
97 ppg

this is the first I've heard of this

What about the next decade?

>can't appreciate tim duncan bank shots
>racist
whitoids should stick to white sports like hockey or cuckoldry desu

You mean the decade where a league wide gameplanning change took place and emphasis on 3 pointers took over?

*dabs on /nba/*

should be an easy win for my rockets

Attached: 49.jpg (630x420, 52K)

Stfu croat cunt

ngl thats a cute dick

Ben Simmons would outright dominate the NBA of the 80s and 90s. Defensive rules prevented players from sagging off on him

Good ol' Zone defense being illegal in the 80s and 90s, an era of real defense with hand checks (also illegal during the time.

Attached: edcc0aae57b5a7c6fa05a66da916cd80.png (867x750, 171K)

What a cry babies
Totally changed my opinion on that talentless era

>shot clock violation
shoot the freaking ball

LMAO. Now you have penetrators having 4 guys collapse on them in the lane. Makes you appreciate guys like Westbrook, bron and Simmons a lot more.

Is there another one after the 2000's?

>League changes rules regarding switching and Zone defense, making them completely legal
>Suddenly, 3 point shooting skyrockets
Maybe there's a correlation here. Maybe the 3 point revolution happened because it was the perfect counter to the current defensive standards?

*ahem* listen up fellas
tonight i am supporting....my lakies! fuck em up bron! Go Kuz GO!

look jole, i know that when you don't have anything else going for you in life, at least your skin ought to be worth something, right. but it's not. sorry mate. earn your keep.

played pickup with the boys tonight, scored more points than i ever have in a game (and outscored everyone else for the first time). feeling very good tonight lads. how are your evenings?
i'll be back to watch the cockshits once i shower

Attached: cof.png (409x410, 4K)

I did not see a ppg for the 2010s.

bad pass rivers

It's true the 80s, 90s and 2000s were filled with ugly iso ball. Modern game planning on an average team today, let's say the Pacers, would dominate a lot of "talented" teams of those eras.

You put an average penetrator in today's NBAon a consistent 6-9 seed in the 90's, and they look like a damn superstar

zone defense would get rekt in this meme chuck era

Zone defense already gets rekt in this era.

Look at LeBron in the 2011 finals. A zone defense stumped him. He had to adapt after that series to use his teammates. Makes you think guys like Kobe, Jordan, and KG only saw the game in a streetball 1 on 1 way.

its been good

>that bucks fan screaming during laker free throws
kek

they're talking more about the shading that used to be illegal more than full blown zone. Hardly anybody plays full blown zone except in a few matchups but everybody shades and don't stick to their guys offball like glue like they had to in the eras of illegal defense

>appreciate guys like Westbrook, bron and Simmons
yeah i really appreciate these sub 30% shooters

That fucker was doing that against the sixers too.

A lot of teams have been partially using zone this season. If you run a zone set on Houston for a couple of possessions, it would stop them from running pick and rolls, which as a result, would stop harden from isoing.

i run zone defense in my 5 on 5 pickup games. no point in playing man defense when the best strat is just to sprint and cherry pick as soon as they shoot the ball

Attached: 121.jpg (900x474, 48K)

Effective man defense is illegal and against the rules. Might as well just hang back in zone and rest up for offense.

at least on-ball gives you a better workout
t. chubby trying to lose weight

Spurs used it for a while this season cause they couldn't play defense. It didn't help any.

Fag

more like LeButt James

i guard the fat guy that doesn't move in the post so i can all my energy for offense.
never guard the off ball shooter that runs around like a chipmunk on coke

you can be that certain the shooter is going to miss?

this

The point of zone in 2019 nba isn't to utilize it for a full game, that would be suicide and ripped apart. It is used as a short term tool to throw offenses off and make them uncomfortable. It works and can buy your team quick transition points.

>the fat guy
scrub courts

houstons shooting could be better

Ive seen teams try like a mix zone/man on the warriors. PG will stick Curry and other 4 do a box zone

yup its my uni gym

fat people always want to play half-court

Attached: as06.jpg (1600x1200, 143K)

double digit lead

Attached: 0.jpg (600x314, 66K)

>Mo checkin' in

Attached: 1527032866628.png (657x527, 45K)

Yea box zones on ATO plays are also common. The Celtics exclusively do it.

Houston is 26th in team fg% yet one of the best teams. Theres no point in even trying to play defense because the nba isnt going to allow it.

Ben Simmons with a 15 ft jumper and 70% FTs would be the best player in the league. Dude's upside is insane

Has Ben ever sunk a single three in his career tho?

Ben Simmons is a bum.

Attached: JUST.png (1412x463, 128K)

Does /nba/ ally with /hoc/ or /cric/?

shut your gay ass up

fmi the lakies vs bucks in a finals preview

i feel like /nba/ is the realest general on the board. there's lots of trolling and shit but when it comes down to it, we're the least cringe and reddit general

/box/

heems sleepy

still teaching these young bloods

Attached: harden teaching.jpg (631x404, 91K)

taco bell fries?

Attached: fry.jpg (480x325, 20K)

how the fuck is it 2019 bros...where does the time disappear...?

On a scale from NBA to NHL, how much parity do you like in your sports leagues?

Attached: 586ffae6c4618884408b4649.jpg (790x444, 154K)

Fuck parity it's commie bullshit.

Its been a thing for a while although I haven't had them yet

>sixers losing to charlotte in the 4th

Attached: 1553042812965.png (645x773, 11K)

not a sixer game if they don't make it interesting

Imma say yes, because when she says Nychola Youkitch it makes me hard.

But she has one of the most yiddish faces ever

Attached: Screenshot_18.png (371x551, 126K)

Embiid is resting today

based pj for 3

Still have Ben Jimmy and Tony

I'm drinking Taco Bell exclusive Mountain Dew: Baja Blast right now and it fucking sucks

>Bucks struggling with the Lolkers

Absolute pretenders desu

>Tony

No embiid
And to be fair, they play down to their competition regardless

>Tony
dumbass

fuck off the Big Fundamental was dope, you sound like a seething bitch who is still salty about whatever team you like being BTFO by him

>The East is as good as the West
lol no, sub 500 teams making the playoffs
>Top 4 teams in East are as good as top four in West
lol no, a shitty lakers team missing four of their main players are beating the top team in the East

How will the east fanbois move the goalposts next?

Name two teams that have a chance to win the west.

Protip, you can't

talk about salty

>>Top 4 teams in East are as good as top four in West

No, the East top 4 are better than the West top 4. Not "as good as"

since this guy can't do the basic legwork, 2010-2019 has averaged 113.2

Cockets
Nuggets

Why is Jahlil Okafor posting with David Robinson and his wife?

I see two teams that have 0% chance of reaching the finals

That's clearly Sean William Scott on the set of the American Pie reboot.

Attached: 1540860037521.jpg (686x686, 64K)

the 76ers lost 71 games in 2016 just to pick markelle fultz?

Attached: 1507131856991.png (500x500, 751)

any team that ends in "ets" aint ever winning shit

They tanked for 20 years to get Simmons and Emiid. Not really worth it.

No that was the year they took Ben Simmons.

Back in 1940 Sam Hinkie embarked on the boldest tank in league history

someone posted it earlier, but it's worth repeating:

average scoring per game was 100 or below from 1995-2015.

avg was between 100-110 from 1971-1994

avg was over 110 from 1959-1970.

defense was the very worst when MJ was playing, and the toughest since LeBron entered the league and there's nothing you faggots can say that will change that.

why are teams allowed to just tank 3 or 4 consecutive seasons?

why are the fans even ok with this? aren't 76ers supposed to be the best fans in the usa or something?

>measuring defense by average score

Attached: 1512282655012.png (600x720, 51K)

Ben Simmons is playing the 5

imagine being this dumb

Attached: basketball IQ.jpg (1200x818, 493K)

>Claiming defenses were better because "hand checks were legal"
>When they weren't

Attached: 1513125062331.jpg (588x823, 109K)

>aren't 76ers supposed to be the best fans in the usa or something?

And thats why they can do it. These cities that have been major cities for centuries can afford to tank forever and the fans will still pay to keep the team around.
Smaller markets cant afford to just sit and tank forever, theyll go bankrupt quick doing that.

>Steve Ballmer and Doc Rivers did a short extension over the summer that allowed both sides a chance to escape deal in 2019. As Rivers told reporters, that's been replaced with a longer-term deal. For Rivers, Lakers were never a consideration. He wanted to crush that talk today.

>Steve Ballmer and Doc Rivers did a short extension over the summer that allowed both sides a chance to escape deal in 2019. As Rivers told reporters, that's been replaced with a longer-term deal. For Rivers, Lakers were never a consideration. He wanted to crush that talk today.

Attached: 1511397692158.png (967x954, 676K)

this sixers team (the best they've had in years) is mostly made up of free agents and trade acquisitions so much for the process

JJ Redick has apparently never had a double double before today

cheer up bro at least with 34 year old kobe we made it to he playoffs

JJ Redick has a Triple Double as well

wtf why doesn't anybody want to coach the lakers

Attached: lelkers.png (595x289, 152K)

because smart fans know that being stuck on the mediocre treadmill is the worst place to be in the nba. might as well outright suck for a few years to contend for the next 10

Attached: 1526474494285.png (500x500, 44K)

cp3 feeding the manimal

Wait I thought the 76ers were the worst tankers and teams like the Knicks and Magic were building the right way?

yeah I know. "Career high 10 rebounds". I'm finding out all kinds of shit about him today. Apparently he's one of the top 5 three point shooters in the last 3 years and he's a top 20 all time 3pt percentage shooter.

JAMES ENNIS DAT DUDE

I'm sure ty lue would

>the 3 most visited american cities have the worst 3 records

Attached: 1482097040635.png (549x591, 44K)

He's also never been open in his entire career. Or at least, that's what JJ Redick will say

Why doesn't anyone visit New York?

BASED one man bench ennis

Charlotte already lost an NBA team once.
They cant afford to purposely tank for years and years.
America will be destroyed before teams like the 76ers or the Knicks ever go anywhere.

>The disaster teams like the 76ers, Kings and Nets
>All having better records than "Well run orgs" like the Lakers, Suns, and Magic

Reminder that Lakers fans thought Tyson Chandler was the missing piece to their championship team

Charlotte hasn't been an NBA town since that first team left. NuHornets are not anywhere near as popular

Its just like 2 million nigs and about a million jews packed into a tiny island. It sucks.

Thats why they need a playoff appearance badly to be viable. Purposely tanking is not an option.

>Ref starts calling fouls before teams foul
lel

I wish the Hornets got more bullshit fouls called their way.
Jermey Lamb has 26 pts and 11 boards.
Hornets down 2 with 8.2 seconds left.

Attached: DABC72A0-02F5-4F34-B10C-F8F78E67A948.jpg (600x505, 80K)

Hornets got refballed every game against 76ers this year. All the games were close.

Hornets finna take the lead with 3.9 seconds left

Yeah, never should have rebranded as the lame ass bobcats either.

NBA refs are so fucking bad, it's unbelievable.

the refs did everything in their power to help them win this game. Not their fault that the hornets suck

No one wants to coach the Lakers because the front office is silly and hires people who aren't actually coaches but people who played for them a million years ago

God damn that was a nail biter. GG charlotte. no re.

Yeah Lamb just lost this one for us. Kemba has been off since All Star game.

HARD3N

Weren't the Hornets still a name in use at the time? Also, what an insane owner, having a team named after you

Jeremy lamb is bitch made lol

New Orleans were using the Hornets brand at the time.
Bobcats was still stupid.
No one got that they were named after the owner.

Oh that hurts. that was more in than out and just got a bad bounce. GG to any Hornetbros

You're finna 'bout to show your stupidity.

So did Malik Monk just die or is he going to be one of those guys that blows up when he gets to a new team

name a better big 4

Attached: e9fabc20976e3b4f353ad2cd16f7d03a.jpg (1693x483, 333K)

I hope they dont sign him again.
Honestly wouldnt mind seeing Kemba walk at this point. Hes pushing 30 so it probably wont be worth some massive multi year max deal.

A rebuild focused on Bridges, Monk, and Hernangomez would be in order.

based redick entering his prime at the age of 34

sixers are getting btfo tomorrow doe

How Barry Bonds like of him

He’s never going to be good, but he’s not bad enough to be shelved so long

He'll blow up on a good team.
Right now his defense is so bad its a liability. He will get more time once they are officially out of the playoffs

maybe by your mom in the locker room at halftime

Literally nobody ever has said at any time that the Magic are a well run organization

keep booing atlanta

Attached: 8429435934.jpg (599x600, 60K)

You kidding? They were praised for "Building the right way" from 2014-2018

Magic still havent lived down fumbling Shaq away.

The magic were getting a bit of hype at the beginning of the season but they faded like they always do. Still might scape out the 8th seed

That core reminds me a lot of when the sixers thought MCW and Noel were their future.

Protip: you don't center your rebuild around role players.

The refs missed a crucial push in the back on the rebound that led to the 76s going up by 4 late. The ref was right there.

I have never heard that in my life, they’ve been too horrible to make the playoffs and too good to get a pick of any meaning forever. Their best two picks were squandered on Elfrid Payton and Victor Oladipo

Get rocked Wager

I can't

Lakers are so shit

>Protip: you don't center your rebuild around role players.

Hall of Fame tip: the "stars" arent getting you into the playoffs.
You rebuild around peices you want to keep. You certainly dont rebuild by maxing out stars that couldnt get you in the playoffs on the previous build.

Why my lakies getting pooped on?

I'm kind of sad that JJ missed out on the triple double

>missed

refs run the league

Attached: JJ_Redick.jpg (800x450, 49K)

I have never seen a team as horrible as the Lakers in my lifetime.

Harden now has 30 against every team in the NBA.

30 free throws?

ez pz

Attached: wink.jpg (587x598, 55K)

30 Points

So that's at least 10 travels then?