South Africa v Sri Lanka 2019, 1st T20I
Newlands, Cape Town, South Africa

>Fri 22 March
Pakistan v Australia 2019, 1st ODI
Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah, UAE

Attached: De Cock.jpg (643x482, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4pcdn.org/tv/1552772687968.webm
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/nzg4yw/fuck-you-and-die-an-oral-history-of-something-awful
stuff.co.nz/auckland/111377748/eden-park-funding--councillors-agree-bailout
youtube.com/watch?v=_YZYhxJ-Z7Y
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/91249650/#q91253461
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/91249650/#q91253504
youtu.be/vYMhT_wgBwE
ozbargain.com.au/node/445217
youtu.be/WPxGjCgIamc
romhustler.net/
emulator.games/
youtu.be/7tFqiR4IEqU
youtu.be/wmiIUN-7qhE
youtube.com/watch?v=vimZj8HW0Kg
youtube.com/watch?v=SZgIk2b68gQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ftQNuv_MsjY
youtube.com/watch?v=OEeW0-gFHKI
youtube.com/watch?v=Tj08Ni3tklw
youtu.be/Wpbag5qPM6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My dudes

R A R E
A
R
E

kek

THIS is the thread.
Fuck /hoc/

LOL

still blocked lads have to phonepost to get in

India rules /cric/ now

India are still second-class /cric/ citizens lads, don't forget that.

jai hind bla

x

go to your local mosque please

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 8.05.07 PM.png (667x139, 27K)

the sunrisers hyderabad

I'm a christian Anglosaxon.

What a shame.

Another shit thread full of weak /pol/-tier bait.
Don't think I shall.

go get mosque'd cunt

Yea Forums was blocked here lads

>"Don't think I shall."
>Does anyway.

Thank god. Yea Forums is nothing but degeneracy. For me it's the based and work-safe 4channel.

average IQ of poo peelanders is 78

for me its the intellectually honest and responsible 4channel.org

Attached: bip.webm (592x466, 2.05M)

>England’s and Australia’s cricketers are set to wear shirts with names and numbers on the back during this summer’s Ashes – a first in 142 years of Test cricket.
based or cringe?

Pretty cringe. Especially if the numbers aren't their test cap numbers.

Should show whether they're left or right handed as well.

Imagine not already knowing that from the lineup and having noted it on your scorecard.
It's the Ashes for fuck's sakes.

How hard is it to play cricket lads? Non pro and pro/uni level

Can't be harder than baseball, and baseball is fucking easy to play at the casual level.

>tf
You are either a pajeet or a low iq mutt. Rounders is better than baseball also

I know everything about cricket

>be britflag
>get told that cucket is easier than basedball
>seethe incoherently

hi-cringe and ironically, whiteballed

I don’t mind the names so much but the numbers are mega cringe
even in t20s they’re a bit try hard. no point to them

it's misguided: trying to appeal to zoomers with American style kits. Zoomers will never watch test cricket. You'd have to literally have the players dressed up in Fortnite gear and flossing to celebrate wickets.

I sincerely doubt you've ever played cricket at any sort of competitive level. Also,
>nice tired meme

based

FUCK this semen slurping '''''''''sport''''''''

Attached: 1546648242987.jpg (1416x798, 117K)

find it really bizarre, it is just meant to copy American basketballer numbers isn’t it?
at lease in football codes there’s some meaning to them with higher/ lower numbers having significance and certain numbers meaning things. with cricket it’s just pick a number lol
would make some sense if players were numbered according to the order (1-12) but of course it gets chopped and changed too much, wouldn’t make sense for the night watchmen to have 11 if he comes in at no. 4

Or Thor-themed kits.

Honestly test cap numbers might make sense. But yeah, it's really meaningless. BB numbers only really have meaning for scoring, at least at the college level. Notice that all the numbers in the ones and tens places are between 0 and 5 on a college BB jersey; it's so a ref can do one-handed signals when calling fouls.

Well, I mean we've had numbers and names on whiteball uniforms for ages, but that matches the colourful memery that is whiteball cricket. Putting anything on austere white test gear is a fucking abortion.

Any Edinburgh thicc-dates today lads?

What's their thought process behind the move?
Do more people watch because some random number is printed on the back of a shirt?

It's blatantly an attempt to sell more merchandise. Get your favourite bowlers Test Match shirt!

tshirt sales maybe? a test shirt is literally just a white collared top why would you buy one, but if it has names and numbers on it, now its unique

think of another sport, what jersey do you think sells more, a rockets jersey with no number no name, or a harden jersey etc.

clearly this

I bet it’s descended more from motorsports than footy. There’s a lot of number-based branding that goes on there. Like Dale Earnardt Jr. A number is way shorter and takes less time to recognize than the guy’s name.

Yeah that’s definitely part of the equation.

People buy test shirts? Weird.

Sad stuff

Yeah they do. Especially during the Ashes season.

Imagine making bank on the shirts but not selling collectible baggy greens to whoever wants one.

Kane and Williamsonpilled

Who will play egglad in the inevitable biopic lads?

Attached: 20190317_202142.jpg (460x258, 53K)

Think Ponting didn’t want CA to go ahead with it

Joseph Melican

haha

Was thinking he resembles Richo, but by the time the film’s made his victims will be old enough to talk and will #metoo him.

A young Jesse Eisenberg or Tom Holland desu

Reckon they can cast Hamish instead.

Attached: 20190319_174614.jpg (491x442, 98K)

Fuck off Sebbo

Yeah fuck off sebbo.

Fuck off slobbo

What's the deal with kiwi farms? Never heard of it till now. Afraid to catch autism if I visit.

Not worth it. Imagine 8cuck but it’s a traditional forum and run by a guy that acts like a high-schooler.

Just read the dramatica entry on it.

Can confirm it’s surprisingly accurate for an ED entry.

That's probably blocked too

It’s run by some obese edge lord named Joshua Moon

Obese edge lord at? Sounds familiar...

yikes

Is aaron smith a good batsman?

>The US Democratic presidential hopeful Cory Booker has been exposed on Twitter for making the same joke – about loving coffee so much he is “dating it” – almost every year for the past 10 years.

Attached: 1507420406320.jpg (1024x1024, 107K)

all those guys relentlessly trolling chris chan are losers themselves
always wondered if there would be a day of reckoning for them after how much they've hounded him over the years, wonder if this will be the trigger for exposing kiwifarms and chris

Every All Black is also adept at cricket.

*sips*
Something Awful, now THAT was a forum

Attached: 1531113958233.jpg (2527x1440, 216K)

Never looked at that either.
Cricpill me

>In 2016, Moon was linked to a series of online threats to harm children in Florida, where he shares a home with his mother, forcing dozens of schools into lockdown.
is this true or did someone successfully implicate him?

Here's the real fun part: Chris is gonna get inundated with real big dick lawyers one the KF dox drop, who are all gonna offer to work with him to get every last one of them for defamation, harassment, etc. Possibly as a reverse class action or via some type of civil RICO claim (basically impute joint and several liability on all KF members under a statute originally designed for breaking up racketeering orgs, which has absolutely been done in different contexts before).

Just imagine a big fucking lawsuit where every KF member is a defendant and each one gets hit with a $1000 judgment.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BASED FUCKING SYDNEY MORNING HERALD

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 11.07.06 PM.png (513x137, 51K)

yuck a septic replied to me twice

pseudo-law: the post

Get the dettol out you don't want to get infected.

You better not be referring to me m8 because I'm 100% pure BSK

This censorship is getting a little ridiculous lads

>tfw browsing 4channel on uni internet
feel like I'm going to be expelled soon

I'm actually ok with 8ch and Yea Forums being blocked while /pol/ exists. kiwi farms can get fucked too. liveleak who cares. But blocking 4channel is an affront to my human rights.

Yeah I've looked into that a couple times. The story is that he opened what I *think* was an anonymous remailer service (gamergate dot us), and someone used Tor to send threats through that service. Or something like that. I dunno exactly.

Anyway there's no official-looking... really anything online that I've been able to find. Prior to the recent interest in KF from the antipodean media, the only mentions of this whole school threat thing appear to be on websites linked to KF or dedicated to trolling/"bringing down" KF.

blocked cricket sites:
found below:
voat
Yea Forums
8ch
liveleak
archive
bitchute
zerohedge
kiwifarms
Don't know half of them.

jesus sebbo fuck off
such a boring useless cunt just shut up

Yeah sebbo, fuck up

What do you think of his delivery lads? Reckon that was a chuck?

Attached: One eggy boi.webm (1280x720, 905K)

I thought the Australian ISPs blocked Yea Forums

really not enamoured with the minnesota "lawyer" who interviewed josh

This

Not impressed with this sudden influx of septic flags 2bh lads.

Attached: do try it.png (300x250, 26K)

Anyone worked out how to change android DNS effectively?

DNSet

I'll have a gander cheers

i wouldnt use it if you do anything sensitive on your phone connection however

potentially exploitable

test (cricket)

WAYHEY

Need to use some kind of third-party utility to do it for cellular data. It's easy as pie for wifi though.

Fuck up Josh (Moon)

i.4pcdn.org/tv/1552772687968.webm

Quite like larping as a fatty boomsticks though.

Is 4plebs blocked too? You could conceivably just follow the thread there kek

Yeah thanks for your input you insufferable fucking know-it-all

Not a problem mate. At least this way you know the question has been answered definitively rather than having to wonder whether something some random moron said might be wrong.

why is it called kiwifarms though. I don't get it.

So there was once a site called the CWCki, which was a wiki about Chris-chan. Someone started a site called the CWCki Forums, to discuss Chris-chan. Josh rebranded in like 2014 or 2015 because they had really dialed back on Chris-chan (he wasn't doing a whole lot anymore) and were focusing on other lolcows. Someone they were trolling posted a video on YouTube or had a recording of him pronouncing "CWCki Forums" as "Kiwi Farms" ("CWCki" was, I think, more often pronounced as "Quickie"). Anyway, Josh found that funny and renamed and rethemed the entire goddamn website.

I *think* the guy who mispronounced it might've been Jace Connors, who was later exposed as a masterful LARP that occupied the whole site's attention for over a year. If that's the case, it's fucking hilarious. But I can't confirm.

big grim, big yikes and big cringe

Any attempt to access websites with urls starting with 4 will lead to the police sending a death squad to your house

How do you know wtf

Reading ED.

I don't buy it. Are you secretly Josh "Fatguts" Moon?

Pretty much the high-point/wild west of Web 1.0 and the precursor to 4chinz. The source of most of the internet comedy between 2000-2004. Good article (apologies for Vice tho) motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/nzg4yw/fuck-you-and-die-an-oral-history-of-something-awful

>imagine thinking this guy is from florida

I genuinely think that we might have come full circle, 4chinz branched off from the SA forums when "Hackers United Against Islam" used an SQL exploit to release the personal info of some 40,000 paying forum members.

FUCKS SAKE, huge blow for cric kino at Western Springs stuff.co.nz/auckland/111377748/eden-park-funding--councillors-agree-bailout

how r kiwiflags posting here idgi

so instead of a shit stadium going bankrupt the city of auckland will

based

By realising that it’s just a DNS block

Western countries have always used China as the punchline of censorship, now they are copying them.

Apparently if people see violence they're liable to imitate it.

No more vidya lads. From now on, only wholesome sport.

Hey at least we let private companies censor the internet

makes me glad I spent the late 2000s playing music and banging Japanese chicks instead of jerking off on something awful with shubbo

it's just a dns block m8

are we on a watchlist now

Attached: 91c5503187e53260660385904.jpg (820x758, 144K)

Yes. But we were on one before the shootings anyway

Wasn't it a bit eerie that the footage very closely resembled a FPS?

Haven't seen shitspouter for a while. Possibly too old to work it out?

>isn't it eerie that a first-person view of someone shooting people looked like a video game designed to imitate a first-person view of someone shooting people?

Probably the other one arrested

Maori lad in the camo? Figures.

Nah there was some 18 year old edgelord who linked a live stream and posted a pic of the mosque with the caption target acquired a long with other retarded shit

oh yeah. like 90% of /pol/ on the weekend

Finally all the news channels can stop using grief, death and disaster for the ratings.
I've done what i can for ages (dnscrypt, adblocking, firefox with abou:config, Tor, linux and lineageOS, router firmware) but normies are stupid or just don't care - i have no choice but to use whatshit. Maybe zeronet, openbazaar, i2p or something bettermight take off one day. Zoomers think i'm old-fashioned for torrenting - stupid sheep.

Yeah but this retarded did it on his public Facebook profile

>Zoomers think i'm old-fashioned for torrenting - stupid sheep.
Even I think you're old-fashioned for torrenting. Stream shit. How often do you watch something twice? lol

BASED USA Cricket's Nosthush Pradeep Kenjige with a maiden five-for against Lancashire lads!

Fuck you moron. Not about just watching something more than once. Bet you're a freshie.

>muh quality

based NPK

Think the /cric/ whatsapp group should move to signal lads.

Test

There are 10 weeks until the CWC

Attached: cryingdaz.jpg (259x194, 11K)

honestly should just open an IRC channel

thinking i might start a cricket bbs

Fucking oath, this is bullshit lads. The censorship is horrendous. Complete media blackout too. All I want to do is post with the lads on a cricket forum. Why the fuck do I have to get impacted?

We need a CWC wiki for this event lads. Perhaps a [spoiler]CWCki[/spoiler].

hello bros

If you're impacted m8, try some senokot. Hear it works wonders.

did you lads actually get blocked as well

Who ready for IPL here? Four more days until Boomer Dhoni wins it again

youtube.com/watch?v=_YZYhxJ-Z7Y

ye mate!, keep the streams coming

The fucking boomers that run our IPSs are so clueless it’s laughable

No joke:

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-15 at 18.43.34.png (1304x622, 188K)

Yep.

They even banned access to zerohedge lol, they say it's temporary but the fact it happened without proper standard process is alarming. Everyone should be disgusted at what's happening.

If it's possible i would tell them i'm cancelling my subscription to them and looking for an ISP that doesn't think they're god.

ill be shocked if they roll back any of the sites

I'll just wait till we get our dedicated /cric/ imageboard

all of the other nz isps are doing the same

>chucked it on facey for teh lulz
bum to the wall in jail lad. Bummer being 18.

stupid /cric/
be more funny

Attached: gu30nmp4depy.gif (480x360, 840K)

Aussie with the delayed ISP wallop. kek get rekt faggots

>laughingnatalie7quintswithenglandscoring77.jpg

>tfw been ghost posting on the 4plebs thread

:(

Probably 1% of the population is affected.

you're safe now princess

I was thinking if there's one good thing about the Christchurch shooting New Zealanders might finally shut up about the underarm incident

the two greatest atrocities in nz's history both perpetrated by an australian
really gets the old noggin joggin

Attached: kk.png (1023x820, 73K)

shh, the hue will probably start editing the underarm memes to have chch pics in them

If anything it makes us all the more determined never to forgive your crimes.

because contrary to your belief, we actually hate you.

low-INT and very whiteballed garbo from Josh

>everytime i need a little milk for my chai i drive down to the supermarket
Freshies don't like music anyway so i'm not suprised

go to your local mosque

yeah you've already chucked this gem out

what the fuck are you on about Daniel you mongol

gonna report me for spam, mr redditor?

I'm gonna pay someone to rape you with a toilet brush in jail

Can I blogpost now lads, or is it not late enough yet?

might want to wait a bit mate, dont want to ruin all this cricket discussion atm

are we back lads?

first time I've been able to access Yea Forums all day

Cheers mate, I'll check again in an hour or so.

offshoot of the CWC autism

they basically just observe incredibly autistic internet personalities like EvaXephon, Chris Chan, Linkara and so on and laugh at them on their forum.

it's not really an incel hangout and they ban anyone who actually interferes with the life of people they talk about online.

Kiwifarms are against trolling Chris mate, it was Yea Forums that was doing that. Kiwifarms exists solely to observe him.

that's what they tell themselves these days but it's bullshit
it definitely started to troll him, now that he's become so sad and pathetic they have to self-justify their harassment

reckon ASIO are watching me now because I want to talk about cricket and footy

fuck /pol/ they've ruined this website

if the ban is permanent where are we going boys?
Bigfooty for me

Hopefully ASIO are watching Joseph Melican now though. He's gone way too far.

one good thing that came out of this at least

please don't put me on your watchlist big strong ASIO

gonna start up a website

cricchan

That’s honestly bullshit in practice. Yeah out and out weening is verboten. But during deaglenation? They were working their asses off to get Jace’s dox and make them public (and when they found out he was a larp, they were all over Jan’s life like flies on shit), and when he’d get on stream they’d all jump in and fuck with him. And that ayhuvia whatever the fuck tranny? It was all thinly veiled interference.

sounds hella fuckin based

Make sure you get the interface translated into Hindi, Tamil, and Telugu.

no dialect will be missed

Umm okay, this project now has My BASED seal of approval. It is officially redballed.

Reckon fatguts could have cured cancer if he'd put his immense mass towards it. I spose trying to sound knowledgable on every single subject ever posted on /cric/ is also an achievement though.

the name's sebbo: high flying lawyer, world genius, internet extraordinaire
ask me a question, hell don't even bother asking and I'll be there to give you my generic uninformed opinions

I take it you haven't seen how much they've censored the Claremont SK threads (though that has more wackos than here). Then again that whole case is a shitshow

redball me on bigfooty

Haven’t once been shown to have been wrong.

Don't forget my CS degree from Waikato University, which I weaved into my narrative after reading online (incorrectly, after 2009) that it was the best department in the country. I did this during the phase of me pretending to be from New Zealand, and I'll probably reply to this post with RENT FREE.

said they were generic uninformed opinions, not wrong

Never once said that. Think I’ll skip the RENT FREE though lad, shall be waiting for your furious damage control though.

Sebbo rank your top 10 Bond films, if you get 80% i'll take every single post of yours seriously.

Just nuke Yea Forums and spare 4channel ffs

They’re muscular, elite truthbombs. Get it right.

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/91249650/#q91253461 keep your narrative on track fatguts

Don't forget to double down! archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/91249650/#q91253504

Goldfinger, Man with the golden gun, thunderball, From Russia with Love, moonraker, Dr No, goldeneye, the living daylights, live and let die, octopussy
>tfw haven’t seen any of the Craig bond films so cant work them into my list

x

Attached: 1528340290768 - Copy.png (650x650, 19K)

Why would you delete those posts fatguts?

Attached: sebbouhdeleteuh.png (1090x746, 181K)

I see nothing there about it being the best department in the country.

is this the /kfc/ general? Thinking about dropping a fiver on this tomorrow. Thoughts?

Okay this is based

Based me in the screencap

Christ /cric/ was better before kiwis figured out how to get around 4channel being blackholed.

now THIS is based x

youtu.be/vYMhT_wgBwE
Check this video out. Apparently cricket is a pathetic joke sport and some random baseball player out performed every cricket player that's ever lived. You guys look like absolute fucking bitches to the rest of the planet.

I never said that you said you did, you dumb fucking idiot. I'm saying you only said Waikato because the closest you've ever been to an international border is a webpage that isn't hosted in america.

This is the post

Now THIS is based x

>I never said that you said you did
>it was the best department in the country
Pretty conclusive.

Patiently awaiting the seething kiwi damage control lads

Bit dussapointed to see you guys are still here, honestly.
Cricket is actually not a sport, it's more of a method of killing time between shifts at the convenience store. That's why cricket players are never athletic.

Yeah, a few.

whoops, my mistake

Attached: zinger pie.jpg (1143x644, 284K)

>he’s still mad after I BTFO’d him in his own thread few weeks ago
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit is it?

>zinger pie
WTF? Just had KFC for the first time in yonks today and they didn’t have it. Where is this? I’d definitely try it.

"Glad those nz cric posters survived. Cricket is a sport that requires athleticism and refined skill."

-no one

ohnononononono

KEK

Adelaide, apparently they've got a bit of a cult following
ozbargain.com.au/node/445217

Honestly man, why would you go to KFC and have anything other than the chicken. What a waste of a trip.

Close, but we were actually looking for
>Dr No
>Thunderball
>License To Kill
>OMHSS
>Goldfinger
>From Russia With Love
>Goldeneye
>You Only Live Twice
>The Man with the Golden Gun
>A View to a Kill

Imagine thinking I’d brag about Waikato being the top CS program in NZ. Who fucking cares? Was not my top choice in the first place. Stanford was where I’d have gone if I’d had the marks.

Test

I can respect that. Think excluding Moonraker is a mistake though (even if it really is just Golden Gun in space with lasers). And Lazenby was a trash Bond and OHMSS is consequently a trash Bond film.

>stanford
Added to the narrative cheers. Add the shadow (you) to your folder if you'd like, remember how claimed to invent those as well?

>remember how claimed to invent those
>remember how claimed
>how claimed
LOL

Cheers m8 just added that to my folder.

Go for it and then chuck us a review

>implying there’s no chicken in the zinger pie
Hmmm

Yeah that's the same as the normal shit heterosexuals eat with 11 herbs and spices. You don't know anything about KFC you stupid fucking faggot and cricket isn't a sport. Fuck you you absolute fucking joke. Your KFC serves fries to boot. Absolute backwoods scum.

He's got you on the fries bit. Potato wedges > fries any fucking day of the week.

Fuck I might have to get KFC for lunch now.

It's the best bang for the buck with the $5 fill up box. As long as your local KFC isn't in some black neighborhood it should be choice.

Have you tried Australian KFC? I’ve been to the states and they taste like awful

>still mad after that humiliation two weeks ago
Cope

I've eaten KFC in the real country, Germany, Korea, Japan, Australia, and the UK. Australia was by far the most bastardized and retarded of all of them.

My man. That $5 fill up is based as fuck.

Tell me you didn’t try the Hot and Spicy chicken

>they taste like awful
Nice mastery of the English language.

Biscuit and gravy are elite ngl

Typo

No because I don't go to KFC to try meme shit because I'm not susceptible to marketing like some stinky smelly Australian. I'm a man and I do man things. Have you seen this video?

youtu.be/WPxGjCgIamc

This is LawnGOD btw not fatguts. Cheers for the ski resort tips m8.

>No
Stopped reading there

You couldn't read it if you tried dummy

yeah I'm thinking I'm back lads

You misspelled black, DayQuan

>goes to Australia
>does not have based and elite hot and spicy chicken
You’re the dummy mate

>that song
Okay this is epic.

looks pretty great ngl
that should exist here, we love pies

>goes to KFC
>doesn't eat KFC
Sounds foolish if you don't eat fried chicken 24/7

Based

>goes to KFC
>doesn't eat KFC
u wot m8?

Precisively. Enjoy your zingers, CHILD.

Feeling a bit nostalgic my lads.

Attached: Wide World of Sports 1983.webm (1280x720, 2.74M)

what do you do when someone in your vicinity is just ranting and raving, making no sense at all, everyone wishes they'd just go away but everyone is too polite to say anything

Precisively. Enjoy your zingers, CHILD.
Precisively. Enjoy your zingers
Precisively
LOL

>Precisively

I'd go someplace else in that situation. Or tell the seething kiwi to fuck up.

just burnt the roof of my mouth lads

Just PrecisivelyTFO out of some american lads.

just burned the fuck out of some cunt's mouth lads

fuck you, usually i add a bit of cold water

what was i thinking

just tricked some faggot into thinking i burned my mouth lads

Shouldn't you be out getting shot somewhere? What are you even doing here? Cricket is an American sport.

thread decisively confirmed as not worth my time
guess i'll play with myself then play vidya (with myself)

Precisively desu

do try me, you cunts

This sounds like BASED, intelligent and muscular Duke of Dorset

Precisively why you can't get pusy

wat ya playing chum?

vidya

yeh wat game lad?

Precisively tttt

If England wins the World Cup this year, will they spam the board like we did in 2015 or do they not have enough cricket fans on Yea Forums

Did the kiwi get shot or something why isn't he posting about cricket

wouldnt worry about it m8, as I have said it is not happening
idk probably will do some mega drive emulation to remind myself of better times

How’s the recovery mate?

As I tried to reply before the mods deleted your other thread: stop playing games just to "play" and start playing only what really interests you.
Too many people, after finishing a game just go "what do I play next?", but you don't have to.

Cutting down the "playing just to play something" or "my friends are playing it now" stuff from my life has given me all the time I need to finish games, because there's no drive to complete anything.
I put over 100hrs into RDR2, enjoyed AC7 and REmake2 and now I'm pretty much done for some time with games.
If you dont have a rush to complete anything, completion won't become a problem.

t.29 old athlete who spends half his day in the sportshall and the rest in the uni.

based

ive been playing some blackthorn on the snes

it is currently 4:16am in Tucson

will do, probably Friday I'll hit it

This is based as fuck.

thats good advice mate but i just play the same 15-20 games over and over
the newest game i have played is dark souls 3
its mostly ok I think I was overreacting with the headaches. still havent had any alcohol since though

>One copy of Sekrio:Shadows Die Twice on PlayStation 4 please.

Attached: eDQvTAB_1.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

For me, it was downloading a 48MB game called Pokemon Stadium 2 for the N64 on a dial up connection.

now I know sometimes people on 4channel often mistake a negative opinion for dramatic hyperbole. But I wish to state that this thread ranks among the worst of 2019 so far. To the point that some of the KFC discussion rates as the genuine highlight

Precisively my thoughts

*saves the thread*

Attached: 20181202_124038.jpg (4608x2592, 3.84M)

love kettle chips

khy do kiwis keasessly keethe kla? x

I dunno, the one where lawncunt seethed uncontrollably on two different devices when he got called out on using "first time homeowner" lawn care products was pretty bad.

That and the one where Zachy got ultra-salty after he got called out for not knowing the difference between androstenedione and androstanedione was particularly grim.

Attached: 1551242472372.jpg (2256x4032, 424K)

So how many cric posters do you think we lost this past week?

feet fags are scum

was overcome by an unfounded lust for some chicken chips today. Bought some Thins which are sitting in the pantry. I wish Kettle did chicken flavour without the honey-onions rubbish. Personally love the honey baked ham ones despite tasting neither like honey or baked ham

quite grim but probably would

Attached: supcunt.jpg (800x600, 97K)

Lmfao not enough

Attached: gee that's a good shot.jpg (1200x1800, 361K)

got to question how a thistle has managed to gain an ecological footing in the backseat footwell.

blimey

Welcome to the NZSIS watchlist m8.

Oof

Based USA working nz

ooh new oddworld teaser released yesterday
even though I consider the 2d oddworld games among my favourites ever, I wasnt really feeling the remake so probably wont bother. felt like a fan-made HD remaster. dont get the industry's obsession with rereleasing old games with a new lick of paint. make some new fucking games instead

wait nvm turns out this is actually the original studio making this one. ok I will buy it

Got my first STI today lads. Had to swallow this massive antibiotic pill and got a needle in my bum.

OHMSS is the best you pleb

missing emuparadise

they remade the first oddworld a few years back I think
same studio too

Ahhhhh wtf was that deletion? Think Spark and Vodafone might be over reaching.

I know mate. I played it and i wasnt feeling it
quite glad I only paid 3 quid or something

I remember my first Subaru, had to get an antibiotic after I sat in the back seat. Hope you're okay m8.

been going through GCN games recently and had no issue with romhustler.net/

it wasnt the same studio, it was developed by some bong studio. this one is made by the original guys so I am more excited for it

emulator.games/ isnt bad either

havent tried emulating anything past ps1 because I assumed the tech was shit, and never bothered to actually check if that was true

PS2, DS, PSP and GameCube emulation is perfect and objectively better than using the console

well, that opens up new possibilities. certainly have the computer for it
quite fancy another go at metroid prime actually

youtu.be/7tFqiR4IEqU

bump up the internal resolution to HD and it's fucking excellent

think Prime HD on the Wii is the way to do it, pretty sure you get mouse and keyboard support

I last played it in the trilogy on the wii. actually much preferred that control scheme to the gamecube one

Gamecube emu bros, do not sleep on Eternal Darkness. Such a based game, it's exactly what Resident Evil wishes it was.

Hate to break it to you bud but the rest of the world thinks Baseball and Gridiron are made exclusively for television advertising.
reminder this is considered an athlete in lardland

Attached: xxNEEub.jpg (641x720, 84K)

remember this triggering the "sportsball" posting incels

legend has it that post a picture of a fat ""athlete"" on 4channel.org, and immediately an american flag will show up to tell you about his vertical leap, sprinting stats and that he could beat you up

>half an hour into Alex Jones podcast lads

> 00:00 Rogan explains why he didn't want Jones on, Sandy hook & schizophrenia.
> 09:15 News coverage & the media slandering AJ. The right to question things
> 14:14 Schizophrenics & parasites. More SH talk, Northwoods, Gladio etc
> 21:16 AJ not right wing, arrested by Bush. Jones aligning with trump & labeled terrorist.
> 23:52 Labeling someone a terrorist, AJ really being censored for being critical of high techs involvement with China & informing Trump.
> 26:33 Googles reason to be in China, China's experiments with cows, Tissue farms etc
> 31:23 Breakaway civilization, Final thoughts on SH, new life forms, UT documents, Trojan horse, and Elon. World Government, 5g, mental illness, societal collapse, AI, off-world entities etc
> 36:50 AJ mad at Rogan, 5g effects, Human-animals, breakaway civilization, future societal crisis, hydrogen bombs, mind control via wavelengths
> 44:10 Breakaway govt (NASA) gets technology from LSD/DMT/ayahuasca. AJ upbringing
> 44:58 Endgame Doc, 2 breakaway govts--CIA & NASA, syphilis experiments, infant harvesting
> 1:02:40 Gov supports abortion at postnatal, organ harvesting, planned parenthood, SS tests&nazis
> 1:14:01 Mexico as a lab test for criminal subsections of the US govt. Tendencies of other cultures
> 1:18:16 World domination/Hitler, lefts “compassion”, & trump. Late night shows, self-censorship
> 1:29:44 AJ & Joe talk about reconciliation, Soros & Nazis, WW2 memorabilia
> 1:45:09 Flat earther arrival & banter, AJ past glory days, asphyxiation memories,
> 1:52:27 Summary of talk. Vaccines, STDexperiments Guatemala, liberal media, JFK, conspiracies
> 2:00:35 Moon landing, flat earth
> 2:05:03 ALEX LOSES It, flat earth, fraternity rituals, drugs given to soldiers,
> 2:11:59 Hitler secret, Jones Germanic past, Nazi scientists, OSS/CIA/NASA,

Attached: alexjones.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

also my glaring .iso I can't find is Star Fox Adventures which I would really like to try being a fan of Golden Age Rareware.

> 2:20:18 British intelligence/CIA, Nazis scientist gameplan, Eisenhower cautionary speech, German/NASA the real govt, Nazis relationship with the occult & contact with aliens. SS castles
> 2:25:00 Germans ahead technologically, Churchill initiation, Albert speer/Rudolf hess attempt for peace/Edward VIII, youtube censorship, Aliens
> 2:31:18 Connection between aliens and Nazis, dimensions, Nazi seances, entity system seducing germans by offering technology and brits with social control.
> 2:35:42 Globalist ventures with extraterrestrial, ancient contact with the extraterrestrial, difference between upper regions contact/empyrean & extraterrestrial/eldritch contact..
> 2:38:20 Virtual reality in the ’50s, Bill Gates in the ’90s, forced cardiac arrest/high level of dmt,elfs
google search results, grays AI/avatar, Russian fake accounts,
> 2:49:24 J Savile, youtube demonetizing, Maher, Stubblebine/Men Who Stare at Goats, insects that manipulate other life forms, personal experience with interdimensional beings, microchip animals
> 2:59:46 Are interdimensional beings bad? Ancient civilizations, Aztecs/Mayans, sacrifices. Looking at the bible metaphorically. The world as a testing ground. Consciousness.
> 3:12:37 DMT experience, ayahuasca collective experiences, AJ psychic ability, what God is
> 3:22:49 AJ becoming a pariah, flat earth, Gemini 15 photo, moon talk, atmosphere talk, Dark City
> 3:39:00 Simulation & flat earth origin. AJ exit strategy & 20 year long dreams. “Any idea that fears exposure or debate is a bad idea” AJ hate for trump..
> 3:53:46 Tower 7 & 911
> 4:03:44 AJ upbringings, Leftwing & Tech, right-wing fascist using the left, AJ doing standup
> 4:15:22 AJ dreams & head trauma, Instinctive memory in animals and humans, Oblivion movie
> 4:27:20 free speech, social media censorship, Issue with trans, Transhumanism,
> 4:34:05 Miriam Carey 2013 incident, black Israelites, Free speech

not reading that shit nigga

its a third-rate zelda with talking dinosaurs

so true

Star Fox was shit after the 64

yeah, but people say Banjo is a 2nd rate Mario64 knock-off when it's clearly the superior game. Would like to have my own opinions ya know? And it's bloody annoying because it hasn't been brought to future consoles, wasn't on the Xbone Rare collection. It

that's fine I'm just telling you what I thought of it. they shoehorned starfox into it at the last minute, it was meant to be a new IP. it's playable but only ok, nothing to write home about

do people really say that about banjo? think it's generally pretty well liked actually

bit annoyed that they blocked Yea Forums here, lads. thankfully its just a dns block

Kerser vs Zone Doubt

pure kino

take umbrage with the precedent it sets up

jfc thank god

haven't cleaned my PC since december 2016

BASED FUCKING DOLPHIN EMULATOR

yup, worst part is so many idiots defending it saying its a good thing.

Mario get sucked off a lot at the expense of the competition. And many criticise Banjo for the autistic collectathon side of it, but that appeals to me a fair bit as a means to explore the worlds. I've found early 3D Mario to be universally average platforming wise, but with a few really inspired level designs. More misses than hits though

i havent played any games apart from wow in the past 13 years.

Attached: Christchurch CNN re-enactment.webm (700x394, 2.55M)

>tfw never played a single GameCube game
;_;

now that the dust has settled, it had a lot of good titles, they were just too spaced out during its actual lifespan
often had the best version of multiplats too

cringe

didn't care for the casual racism Kerser showed

so all Muslims have explosive vests?

Always wanted to play Super Mario Sunshine and Pokemon Colloseum.

>missed the best part of the video the women on pavement

360 vs Kerser

>IITfag

Kerser is the sickest

360 on the ropes

>Why yes I do watch test cricket how did you know?

BASED FUCKIN GOOSEY

thoughts on this picture of professional AFL football player Tayla Harris?

lads, they cant take our /cric/ away can they?

I've been having a bad run of doing this today, I blame alcoholic dementia

Attached: harris.jpg (640x800, 82K)

Got pretty hard looking at this

/cric/ is a hotbed of online radicalisation

just bants mate

No because the clone /r/cricket is right around the corner

Extremely hateful anti-NZ rhetoric on /cric/ was the precursor of that tragedy you should all be ashamed of yourselves

kek

*gets Yea Forums banned in another country*

muslims just explosive

Heard a rumour that this is the cricket thread lads.

does anyone like muslims really? even left wing people dont like them since muslims are extremely conservative

I've met nice Muslims

Not a fan of the religion though

I'm muslim and even I don't like them

oh same, one of my friends is egyptian. i mean as a group though

They're nice as minorities.

Like, really minor minorities.

I mean yeah, I like Pakistanis as a group

i think every group of friends should have a muzzi

Same here

I'm not even a cringe /pol/ edgelord but when that bloke started playing Gas Gas Gas as he drove away I couldn't help but laughing

You don't have to be a "cringe /pol/ edgelord" to enjoy that.

cringe

Yeah, a "muzzie". Drinks and parties then goes home and acts like an angel. Got one of them.

found them to be pragmatic, helpful and honest. A bit humourless, uncharismatic, autistic even. Good cooks, good with money. Sometimes quite rude. More pluses than minuses

youtu.be/wmiIUN-7qhE

listening to the Hotline Miami soundtrack

Couldn’t get myself to watch it. Nightmarish stuff ;_;

>More pluses than minuses
Tell that to Germany

late night banger lads?

youtube.com/watch?v=vimZj8HW0Kg [Embed

t. never been to Germany

plus
>Germany now plays cricket
negative
>

Hate it when people form opinions based off memes

post songs about never going to places
youtube.com/watch?v=SZgIk2b68gQ

99% of people form their opinions from memes individual critical thought is an ironic meme

heuristics innit

Attached: pew.png (453x1024, 149K)

>white people

>germany being racist
shocker

Your point?

this is literally based on subjective feelings lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=ftQNuv_MsjY

Attached: r.png (310x449, 7K)

>Australia
>29
Oof

fuck me you're stupid

>Global ATTITUDES survey

howling at the absolute state of you

They call me Jimmy Grant

Obvious samefag. Not to mention the magnificent critical thinking on display on

Spermot seething lads

Are you stupid lol

Oi Dermot you here m8?

yes mate, posting surveys of people's perceptions in place of actual evidence

The big bains of /cric/: nationwide polls on the population have no bearing or indication on anything because they're just feelings
Gotta tell the aussie bureau of statistics on this one, they've been using the wrong techniques the entire time

you now remember St. Cucktucky and then forget St. Cucktucky

>umm polls are jus feelings gotcha lol btfo
Public school education and critical thinking skills on full display here

Please tell me about this

Reminder that Sachin Tendulkar is the GOAT, not Bradman.

That's not Mitchell Marsh

notice how Hungary, a country with very few migrants, has extreme concerns about the effect they'd have on terrorism. same for Poland
note that countries with lots of migrants like the UK aren't nearly as extreme

absolute mong

Spermot on the ropes

nobody rates Bradman my red-blooded Italian friend, he's Charge of the Light Brigade tier. Best forgotten.

>when you share 'Arbeit macht frei' memes whilst never having been employed in your life

last night's discussion got me back on Beck

big fan of Beck

Couldn't imagine why they wouldn't want these people let into their country
youtube.com/watch?v=OEeW0-gFHKI

Goodnight bros.

yeah no one wants serbs, we're not talking about them though

Beck - Whiskeyclone, Hotel City 1977

yea boi, that was kind of me ripping into that average Parquet Courts someone shared. New stuff is alright too, but mainly due to the SIA producer
youtube.com/watch?v=Tj08Ni3tklw

nighty night

that was me lmao

haven't listened to him properly since Morning Phase, which was just a shitty Sea Change

this cant be real

Maybe because sweden and germany had to deal with mostly muslim migrants whilst the UK has people coming from all over the world? The poll here has the UK at 52% thinking refugees could increase terror acts. And most refugees are from muslim countries.

It's real. They are banned from showing the real footage.

so does Spain though? they have some of the highest migration rates

noticing how you completely ignored Hungary and Poland, which were by far the most extreme in opinion. want to explain how that doesn't btfo this whole chart?

Spermot still on the ropes

>Spain
What about them? They're still at 40% thinking refugees can increase terror acts
>Hungary
What do I have to explain? They believe in strong borders so they probably don't have much reason to blame migrants for crimes but they did recently have to deal with refugees charging and throwing rocks at their borders

mong
learn what your epic study is actually saying
I look forward your furious reply, which I will not be reading

nice, Parquet Courts still sucks though. Unable to enjoy it. Just a bloke yelling over a 60s cover band

Tropical Fuck Storm.

Nice

They’re good mate. Great lyrics great hooks great band

not much of a fan, disappointing follow up after the last two Drones albums

The Drones are shit though. Apparently being told what to like by Vice ten years ago is the equivalent to an actual opinion. Clearly these opinions can all be discounted as trash. Probably think Peep Show is the apex of British Comedy.

Peep show was great stop shitting on things I like :(

lots of hot takes from this boomer croweater

Partridge
Peep show
Brass eye

fook off clean shirt

I've done this in public, ask people to explain their love for The Drones. Never got an answer beyond: "It's so real! So visceral!" Of course it isn't. The Drones is a larp writ large, unsurprisingly made famous by Nick Cave the larp king. Rich boy Ne'er-do-well king to every talentless wordsmith that thinks writing a poem makes you a musician. I want to see a clean, 3 minute song from any of these poetry slam rejects.

The bait of all baits above me

Attached: IMG_20190319_153000.jpg (1080x1071, 311K)

>50bpm country riff
*slur words, make some allusion to death*
*trebly telecaster tone on a strat*
*abuse the tremolo bar*
*violent metaphor*
*grow a patchy beard*
*move to rural Victoria and pretend you're country*

it's literally embarrassing

I read that in an indian accent

Ignore any posts that takes potshots at nick cave

Old man yells at cloud

Drones is the epitome of Gen-X attempting relevancy

Mad how Interpol-tribute-act the killers are billed first and Interpol are way down the bottom

Referring to this

Attached: 0F93E937-EABB-44E7-8BF7-BB54DF89EB18.jpg (2048x2048, 1.12M)

youtu.be/Wpbag5qPM6Q

it's because they haven't released anything. But shit that's a good line line-up. Wish I was rich and could go. Hopefully name Kylie as "Kylie" was a deliberate shade throw at that Kardasian slut who thinks she's the only Kylie.

Interpol had an album out last year. Killers are top because everyone in the uk cums whenever mr brightside comes on in a public place

The Cure, Kylie, Lauren Hill, Janelle Monae, Cat Power, Wu-Tang, Kamasi, Mavis Staples, Kate Tempest, Johnny Marr, Interpol

These plus fat white family
Have a nostalgic soft spot for hot chip as well

2016 wasn't last year.

Marauder is the sixth studio album by American indie rock band Interpol. It was released on August 24, 2018, by Matador Records.

>invent sport
>only nonwhites are good at it
Makes you think

an embarrassing mistake on my behalf.

Redhot take though: The 2010 self-titled album is nowhere near as bad as critics postulate.

plus Rosalia, Low
minus Jonny Marr

All these things that I’ve done by the killers is an absolute banger still so wouldn’t mind seeing that live

Redpill me on Sri lanka

the Sikhs are killing like tonnes of Israelis over there

And how do you bypass that?

just love everybody. Except Gareth Liddiard, Nicolas Cave, everyone associated with Sonic Youth and James Iha.

You on a phone or on a minor ISP? Is this the final form of the Australian shitpost? Banning UK, ANZAC from Yea Forums(nel)?

haven't had a hitch due to not using the ISP's DNS in at least the past 5 years.

What DNS are you using? My friend is all mad. I mean you're having your posts logged anyway as long as you're in Australia but...

I'm a big brain IT network guy, it's randomised at my end.

24 today

bit grim to have made it into the mid 20s, all downhill from here surely

Ah. Never mind then. You won't be able to help then. God speed.

Cheer up bro. It's all OK. You still have cricket.

Will AUS posters be around to watch Based Boomer Dhoni win IPL 2019 ?

will be here but won't be posting much thanks to the ISP ban

/hoc/ finally won

I hear the aussies started a racewar?

But I don’t want to post in cric with an Englishman. I want based AUSGODS ;__;

how long until you ausgods are unbanned? everyone else itt is a manlet and it feels dirty

Now that we've finally rid ourselves of the stale stench that was Australia and New Zealand /cric/ is free to enter into a bright new era

so whyd you do it aus? terrorist scum. if i ever see an aussie ill lop his head off

UK is being banned too my dude.

Yep, from here on out it's ALL ameri/cric/!

India exists and NZ hasn't banned 4channel. Then there is the West Indies lads and South Africa and sheeeeeeit.

Im not gonna post on a thread where rapist and racist australians post. lets keep it that way coz i like cricket.

/cric/ in shambles.

NZ blackholed is as have Aus. And India doesn’t matter, they barely post here. Saffafag and Trinicunt have both been thoroughly bullied the fuck out.

So yes, it’s all ameri/cric/ from here on out my lad.

month, maybe more whenever the shitspouter calms down basically

it's a bit fucked when you think about it. there was no law passed, the ISPs just decided they were going to unilaterally block certain sites in full because there might be a single instance of the video being posted there. note their hypocrisy in not banning Facebook, where there was 1.5 million instances of it uploaded

absolute newcunt

oh theres a video of that mosque shooting? i havnt been following much. whats it like?

he put a go pro on his chest and livestreamed the whole affair on Facebook

new?

Imagine if Rainbow Six had a baby with Tay, but it turned out that Postal was the real father.
Thought it was on his helmet.

Yeah you are pretty new, cunt.

kek is there anywhere to see it, like a webm anyone has?

terrorist aussie scum. gtfo. murderous cunts.

It’s honestly not worth it.

unironically reckon USA will be the next test nation

Business idea: Test status for North America as a region rather than giving test status to USA and Canada separately.

back to your thread blubbo

pretty sure both Aus and uk is fatter than us retard

Attached: fatties.png (310x607, 17K)

NEW
NEW
NEW