ITT: Clubs that are difficult to support

It's really hard being a fan of this club.
Especially now with all of these cancerous newfags who don't understand football and defend all of the cancer that is ruining the team(Gattuso, Calabria, Suso, Kessie etc.)

Milan Fans didn't actually used to be this way 5-10 years ago but now all of these new generation faggots who started "supporting" the team in the Balotelli era and never actually saw Milan lift a Champions League trophy are absolutely insufferable.

It has become really hard to be a Milan Fan lately because of this idiotic fanbase.

Attached: AC-milan-f.png (586x375, 46K)

Fiorentina

I know you hate them Albaniabro but I agree with you about the new fans.

I still sometimes have reservations about Kloppball because it tends to draw a /reddit crowd and it's really different from the way they used to play (and I personally think it has a ceiling, but hopefully I'm wrong)

Also obviously the constant bullshit on /sp but if they know, they know. If they don't, no need to explain desu

Attached: 125 years.jpg (1350x759, 75K)

At least Klopp's Liverpool is playing some good football.
Gattuso's Milan is playing like absolute shit and scraping results.

He's biased towards a lot of shit players. For example he barely ever plays Conti and he has like 3 assists(like proper assists too, really good passes) in 300-something minutes which is a huge number for a fullback, instead he prefers Calabria who is absolutely horrible because he's biased towards the latter. Same goes with Samu Castillejo and Suso where he prefers the latter player who has been absolute garbage.
And whenever he puts them on lately he puts Conti when Suso is on who is not co-operative player at all and fucks his game and he puts in Castillejo at the Left Wing where he can't perform as well because he doesn't want to bench his precious Suso.

New Milan fans defend these decisions.
And if Conti and Castillejo don't impress when they're subbed in late in the game they'll shit on them even though it's clearly obvious that they need continuity to perform well and that they deserve to be starters.

I was just reading what Milan fans on R*ddit and some Milan forums were saying about the Derby and the morons were all convinced that we didn't deserve to lose and that Inter didn't deserve to win when Inter clearly outplayed us for at least an hour straight.

They're some of the most blind fanboys I've ever seen.
This is the first time in years Inter outplayed Milan this way and they're too blind to see it.

Also forgot that, at least Klopp has a style.
Gattuso has no style at all.
He'll play offensively for a period and get some decent result and then as soon as we face a decent team he starts parking the bus.

And then after that he starts playing very defensively and cynically for a long period of time, playing absolute shit football.

He's an absolute chickenshit coach with no vision whatsoever, but new Milan fans defend this because "result is all that matters".

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 14K)

^
Very accurate for the last 10 years.

thread subject should be changed to:
>ITT: Clubs that are difficult to support once they run out of mafia money and thus fade into irrelevancy

Liverpool is the only team in Europe's top leagues this season, along with Man City, who are not criticised constantly by their own fans. And that's only until one of them slip in PL.
You are doing better than in any last 5 or 6 seasons at least.

Damn. Does Gattuso have any strengths as a coach? I remember he was a good defensive player (at least he seemed like one, I didn't know how to properly evaluate defense back then). If he is, does he at least seem like the type of manager that learns from his mistakes? And if not, are they looking at a new manager? Sucks to hear about Suso too. I thought Italy would fit his style of play more

Klopp plays OK football (I think it is a bit overrated compared to past teams, but it's probably still good to a neutral) but he's also a defensive/conservative manager at heart. He seems to value workrate a lot more than technique so he tends to put out overly defensive midfields, especially on the road. It does usually get them at least a point, but you don't win league titles with draws, you win them with wins, especially in this modern day era where scoring goals/attacking is more important than defense it seems like. It does work some games like against Buyern but I am still not sure if it is the long term way to success. I guess we will see. Overall Klopp is still a good manager, but lots of new fans seem to blindly worship his every move, and seem to think constructive criticism is bad when it is the only way to improve the team.

At least Milan does seems to be getting better overall results this year. I don't know how much exactly it has to do with the coach but at least they still seem to be in a CL spot (as of right now).

Always fight the good fight though. When faced with misinformation, the solution is not to bow to it, but to inform. Remember truth is always the most powerful weapon to wield

Milan spent 70m past January alone.
Clearly money isn't the issue either.

This thread isn't about that either way you cringey moron. This thread is about new fans being cancerous.

>You are doing better than in any last 5 or 6 seasons at least
Milan isn't doing better than they did last season. This season has been a carbon copy of last season except for the Roman Clubs choking last season so that's why Milan got to 3rd place for a brief moment before Inter destroyed us in the derby.
You could argue that we're actually doing worse this season because last season we got out of the EL Groups and Arsenal knocked us out in the Round of 16. And we also got to the final of Coppa Italia next season(only to be trashed 4:0)

Now we're in 4th place and with the tough schedule we have(which is similar to last season) we will probably lose the 4th place.

And this is all because of Gattuso, this season was the easiest season we could have had to get the CL spot, Lazio and Roma practically have gifted it to us this season and Gattuso is still fucking it up.

Suso has to leave but Cunti is a dead body mate

Suso is a one-trick pony. Think "Le cut inside man" like Robben but not nearly as effective.
He's also regressed horribly and he prefers playing Fortnite to playing Football.

>Does Gattuso have any strengths as a coach?
No actually. He's Grinta the coach.
He was a very good football player, World Class even but he's a terrible coach.

He thinks that man managing is all there is to coaching.

He thinks that if he gives Suso enough chances he will start playing well.
He also has obvious bias towards a lot of players and shafts a bunch of other players that are more deserving.

Without even mentioning the obvious ones such as Castillejo and Conti...He always subs Paqueta but he almost NEVER subs the bullnigger Kessie even though Kessie has been playing like absolute shit.

And he almost always subs off Piatek for Cutrone who is basically a worthless player at this point...simply because the latter whines about not playing(to the point where he brings his agent into this).
Of course Borini somehow weasels his way into getting playing time with any coach since he's gotten here...I don't know how he does it.

At least Klopp did manage a CL Final(whereas I can't see Gattuso reaching one as coach) and he got beaten by a better team. Though I do agree he could have done a lot better against Roma in the Semi-finals, he let in way too many goals.

>At least Milan does seems to be getting better overall results this year.
This is actually wrong see for explanation
If Milan was improving I'd be happy but that's not the case.

so you rate conti and abate over calabria? are you serious?

Conti has only started like 2 matches this season mate.
The first one he started was vs Empoli at home with Castillejo on RW and he was great(Gattuso then benched both of them vs Lazio in Coppa and the matched ended 0:0) and the other one vs Chievo away he started with Suso at RW who is such a fucking cancer, he still did ok there but Suso wouldn't pass him the ball even though he consistently made great runs forwards.

Conti and Castillejo at RW starting is such a no-brainer.
Milan need to be playing offensive football if they want to win, not this defensive crap. None of our fullbacks(except Abate) can defend all that well so we need to be pushing up high in the field and rely on offside traps.

70m is nothing in 2019

What are you thinking about Paqueta bro? Do you see him as a player that can be world class e lift Milan in the european scenario, or he is just another overrated brazilian

Agree

Yes I'm serious.
Conti > Abate >>>>>>>> Calabria
Calabria got so destroyed last game vs Inter it's not even funny. At the very least Conti didn't do nearly as bad when he got in(save for that one bad tackle but it's normal considering how tense he was, it was a derby and the fact that he hasn't gotten consistent playtime this season)

None of our fullbacks can defend well except for Abate.
So saying that we need to attack high up on the pitch. Conti should start at RB and Castillejo at RW.
Milan vs Empoli was the last time this season Milan played well precisely because Gattuso played Conti at RB and Castillejo at RW and he played offensively and didn't park the bus.

I would also be up for Abate starting at LB(he has played there before) since RR is a complete disaster.

This should be the ideal formation

Donna
Conti-Musa-Roma-Abate
Biglia-Baka-Paqueta
Samu-Piatek-Borini/Hakan/Laxalt

Or alternatively with 3 atb
3-4-3
Donna
Roma-Caldara-Musa
Conti-Biglia-Baka-Paqueta
Samu-Piatek-Hakan/Borini/Laxalt/whoever

The most important thing is they should be offensive-oriented and not parking the bus.

Inter..

Attached: 112.png (619x402, 390K)

You serious?
Milan was one of the highest spenders this January.

Clubs don't usually spend this much in the Winter Market.

Rate my team:

GK: Dida
LB: Maldini
CB: Costacurta
CB: Baresi
RB: Ayala
DM: Desailly
LW: Leonardo
CAM: Van Basten
RW: Boban
FW: Weah
FW Ronaldo

Again agree

This man here was the last good thing bbilan had. Lol

Attached: 144429_gallery.jpg (800x600, 28K)

Here's the thing with Paqueta.
He was playing very well but he has been getting tired do to constantly playing almost every game since he arrived here.

He's still not used to Europe's fast pace so he takes a long time in the ball and tends to unnecessarily dribble at times when he should be passing the ball.
I think he has been getting worse lately in these aspects partly because of fatigue and partly because of Gattuso being an idiot and parking the bus every game which greatly limits our attacking/creative players. He also got an injury not too long ago so in some games he has been playing injured.

It's still very hard for me to judge him based on everything I've seen so far but when he initially came to Milan he was very crucial to us.
I can't help but shake the feeling that Milan/Gattuso will ruin him eventually like they did with Pato(obviously different situations but still) and the thought of that happening infuriates me.

Also, it's worth nothing that Paqueta plays in the left where he has the Kebab and Ricardo Rodriguez as partners who ruin everything for him.

That's why Milan tends to play more through the right wing and as a result Paqueta doesn't see as much of the ball.

The last real coach Milan had. Unbelievable.

>Ayala over Cafu
srsly?

Can we count Ronaldo as a Milan player?(I mean he played here but he's more of a Inter/Real player)

Also, only Desailly at midfield? Okay... I mean this formation could still be doable considering the quality of the players though Rijkaard would be a better choice.
Savicevic or Gullit over Leo though and Van Basten as CAM is a weird choice it would be better with Van Basten as CF and Ronaldo as SS(given license to roam and because R9 is fast as fuck and can dribble a ton of defenders)

Yeah but I have a soft spot for Ayala due to a card arcade game I used to play. Called WCCF. Collected football cards, put them on a arcade machine, players would appear on the screen, you made a team, official names and faces and all that jazz. There was series of cards called 'Legends' (world class players who still played) and All Time Legends (world class players who retired) and I made a full AC Milan team of Legends/ATLE (because same team players would get a link bonus, much like FIFA does now). But because I played the UK version it was behind the Japanese version HOWEVER you could buy Japanese cards and they'd work on the English version and had English commentary for despite the fact you could NEVER get them in UK. So I built a team. The team was actually this

GK: Lehman (LE)
DL: Maldini (LE)
CB: Costacurta (LE)
CB: Baresi (ATLE)
DR: Ayala (LE)
DM: Desailly (LE)
LM/LW: Leonardo (ATLE)
CAM: Ziege (LE)
RM/RW: Boban (ATLE)
ST: Weah (ATLE)
ST: Kluivert (LE)

I also had Papin (ATLE) as a sub. Later versions added an ATLE Ronaldo, Van Basten, Rikjaard, Kaka (There was also EMVP, Europes Most Valued Player versions and shit), also there was a MVP Shevchenko would would have been good.

Weah was the highest stated Striker at 97 (Hidden stat) until MVP Messi came with 98. As for Van Basten I kinda meant him as more of a CF.

Oh but the best card in the game, at least when I quit, was Prototype Top Scorer David Trezeguet. Prototype being a card they made, tested, decided it wasn't right and did a new set. Was the most valuable card in the game because he was brokenly good. I seem to remember the cheapest price was like £1400 and only a few existed so most didn't sell. Japan does tournaments with it. Oh and finally, SEGA pulled it from UK due to licensing costs and FIFA stood up and filled the gap anyway with soulless FUT. Here is an example of what you could do.

Attached: wccf england.jpg (1200x1600, 693K)

He was a centre-back though.
So might as well switch his position with Billy's(who has played as fullback on occasions)

>Ziege
>Kluivert
There's another 2 failures lol

But the most important question...did you have...IBRAHIM BA?

Attached: galliani.png (27x40, 2K)

>that pic
No Gazza?

I had a gander online but can't seem to find him. I do have the full 02/03 Italian Club collection. He might be there somewhere but they didn't always do every player.

Well, the image you see there is the players you could get at that point of time. It's possible that Gascoigne has gotten a card but without the website I used to check occasionally, I cannot find it. Obviously there will licensing issues and shit.

Was so fun, reading spreadsheets on what player was what 'group' so you could combine players. Player from Group A would link well with Group H and so on. If Group A and Group H player were same nationality, even stronger, if they were in the same team, they achieved Gold Link really quickly. So you'd end up with results like this.

Attached: colombia.jpg (600x750, 124K)

The shame is the game was pulled from Europe in 2006. However Japan now has a tier called 'King of Legends' which are basically best players of all time (or were the best players of all time at that point). Their choices are, in no particular order.

1. Johan CRUYFF (Total Stats: 99)
2. Franz BECKENBAUER (Total Stats: 99)
3. Alfredo DI STEFANO (Total Stats: 99)
4. EUSEBIO (Total Stats: 97)
5. Ricardo ZAMORA (Total Stats: 88) (Good for GK)
6. Lev YASHIN (Total Stats: Dunno, guess 88)
7. PELE (Total Stats: 99)
8. Diego MARADONA (Total Stats: 99)
9. Bobby CHARLTON (Total Stats: 96)

I think that's it. Hilariously, before all this, Zidane was the best non-striker at 97. He's better stated than a KOLE. Funny shit. Charlton has a better skill which'll boost him.

Borini probably gets playing time because he has good workrate and >muh workrate will always go far with managers, especially the type of manager Gattuso sounds like. At Liverpool he did indeed always work hard but his goal droughts just lasted way too long for a forward

Last year Liverpool had a relatively easy route to the final overall to be honest (they were favored to win against every team besides City). I do give Klopp credit for catching Shitty off guard and exposing one of their few weaknesses, but this year now that Pep has adjusted I don't know if Klopp has an effective plan B. He could have a better one if he put a few more technical players in the team but it's a blind spot for him.

To me, having a strong midfield is the most important aspect of succeeding in CL, and Roma's midfield of Nainggolan/Strootman/De Rossi I think was underrated as fuck (just from a neutral. I'm sure Serie A teams know them more). Roma scored many late goals because they won possession and Liverpool tired at the end of games partly because of Kloppball's demanding style.

It kind of bothers me as a fan that Klopp doesn't see a #10 as big of a priority as he should. If they had that this year they'd be leading the league (probably by a lot) by now. It's the little things like these that newfags don't put enough importance on but can mean a huge difference between winning and not.

Klopp is good at getting to finals but to me, it's also not an accident he has a poor record in them. He doesn't value individual technique enough so when push comes to shove, those brilliant plays like Bale's bicycle kick last year tend to make the difference. You will more likely than not have to play teams with superstars sooner or later if you want to win any trophies of note, it's just reality. Liverpool has a history/tradition of being the team that makes these plays and rising to the occasion.

Agree with albaniabro in this, Conti needs more time, and the team hasnt done much, they had all this piatek hype, then it just died down

Calabria>conti

Please Shqip keep making these threads and never leave them