I used to enjoy sport, but now all I see are black men who make me angry. What happened?

I used to enjoy sport, but now all I see are black men who make me angry. What happened?

Attached: France-vs-Netherlands-Saint-Denis-31-Aug-20171.jpg (615x409, 33K)

Sounds like you've become really insecure for some reason lad

>Im an incel, but bla bla bla im so insecure bla bla bla black male bla bla bla what happened?

you became a faggot

you swallowed a bad pill user, me I don't care about what they do as long as they entertain me, I allow them to behave how they want on the pitch after all they're the ones sweating while I'm comfy in my chair.

>tp
>tf

you fell for the /pol/ meme. divers and black lads have been in professional football your whole life. you're just a reactionary thicko who spends too much time on 4channel.

Hmmmmm

Attached: 1549389132793.png (963x908, 981K)

>What happened?
You failed at life and can't accept it, so you have to pick another group to blame your failure on. Black people, gays, Muslims, feminists, immigrants. You name it. Anything to prevent you from having to take responsibility for your own actions which led you to this point.

he doesn't blame them, OP's life is a mess so he fantasize about the opposite of it, excellence. whenever he sees something that isn't perfect he hates it.

I-Is Yea Forums actually half decent and not 100% /pol/ cancer?
As a half black guy I have to thank you guys, not everything is lost it seems!

That's the same for me
But that's only because I'm watching Ligue 1 and those fuckers can't win to save their lives

You are a faggot that's what happened

I would gladly put you in an oven given the chance but I don't see the point in being mean to people desu, insulting them won't make them go away. sadly. :^)

Don't forget Jews, that's a big one retards who work at McDonalds blame their failures on.

We were luring you into a false sense of security
Now we bully you for being a living meme

Attached: 1530804139161.jpg (1125x1761, 192K)

Please fuck my girlfriend

Most people here are scum. They're also newfags or mentally ill degenerate school shooter types. Pay them no mind and enjoy your posting.

Really makes you think

Attached: 1550593477140.png (623x523, 23K)

Attached: fD3hPs8.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

>proxy polfag sees wholesome answers in a thread
>welp better lower the posting quality of the board
Right on time, queer.

It doesn't make me angry, but it makes me wonder what is happening with the whites in those countries if such a small minority dominates their sports so much.

>wholesome
I got some of that too

Attached: 1550776163732.jpg (1011x1011, 100K)

they probably fucked your mum

Attached: 1536648303089.png (500x385, 22K)

Whitoids dont play sports and they get bullied out of academies because theyre so weak and small

the chance of a sport practionner to be able to earn a living from it is abysmal, most parents want their kids to do studies to have a real job so they can have a comfy life watching ngubu on their tv flatscreen. also video games lure kids away from sport, back then kids would always get bored outside of school so they'd always do sport with their friends not anymore it's hard for kids to get bored nowadays

hot damn I hate ClearType with a passion.

So you are saying that black parents don't encourage their kids to study?

Yes

Just to reminder who dominated in the sport where black athletes are 'dominant'

Attached: klitschko-brothers (5).jpg (660x472, 233K)

Should be about 150% higher.

Blacks are usually poorer and less educated (because of racism, slavery, colonialism and stuff) so their only shot to make it in this world is to become a pro athlete.

Attached: 1533309755429.png (903x571, 803K)

>just a reminder who dominated in the sport on its last legs in its most feeble and crestfallen weight class and era
FTFY

Don't shame yourself please