Yes he might have never won anything for his country, yes he might choke when it matters...

Yes he might have never won anything for his country, yes he might choke when it matters, yes he might not have legendary Champions League moments against teams not named Arsenal or Leverkusen but...

I will never forget that hat-trick, in the middle of March, against Betis Sevile, to put the point gap between Barca and Athletico in 25 points.

Truly he GOAT. Cant wait to see what he will do against Valladolid next weekend

Attached: gay fag.jpg (800x476, 56K)

cope

>he has to play with mascherano in the NT, unironically
Of course he wouldn't win a thing with them.
Messi is the GOAT, everyone who disagrees is either a nigger or braindead.

People actually like this manlet.

cope

Based Portuguese MESSlbro

What's your favourite Ronaldo goal lads ?
Mine is the offside tap-in against Bayern, truly a timeless strike

based

I cant choose. Too many of them

>yes he might not have legendary Champions League moments against teams not named Arsenal or Leverkusen but...
8 year olds shouldn't post here

Looking forward for a legendary brace in April against Villarreal myself

if I was american I would clap for this post, nothing like a messi hattrick against a literally who team.

You're right bro. Those magic nights at EL MADRIGAL are the best.

Lol

cope

Keep seething

Attached: 1551533268680s.jpg (241x250, 7K)

>had to play with mascherano, higuain, biglia,

imagine feeling obliged to metaphorically suck some homosexual rapist's dick just because he was born in the same country as you lmao

Attached: Smug and derisive painted man.jpg (750x1004, 134K)

this. you now remember riquelmessi got cucked in 2006 and 2010 the NT was unironically coached by maradonna lmao

should have just played for spain desu hed have at least 2 euros and 2 wcs

>history will remember Ronaldo as winning the Euros despite the fact he was being actively detrimental to their performance in the final before being substituted
>history will remember him as dominating the Champions League despite all his goals coming against BATE or after his team mates had already ensured the win

Whether Ronaldo is the GOAT is debatable (he's not) but no one compares in terms of PR (even as a gay rapist). Pretty special stuff.

Mascherano and the defense carried messoy to a world cup final where he choked a chance alone against Neuer. It's unfortunate for Mascherano that he had to play in a final with Missi and la gorda Higuain in the NT, unironically.

>Makes this post
>Dies the next day in the streets of Londonistan

I bet Messi has more goals against Real Sociedad than Rapenaldo haha!