Why is Yea Forums handling his decline so poorly?

Why is Yea Forums handling his decline so poorly?

Attached: images (1).jpg (666x460, 25K)

Don't you like stats, faggot? He has the highest goals+assists/minute since 2012

Yea Forums is exclusively a /STRONGMIND/ community, messhitters have never and will never be welcome here.

Attached: cristiano-ronaldo.jpg (620x387, 182K)

This
Yea Forums is a TSU board

Attached: 1525635669627.jpg (750x731, 338K)

not hating on ronaldo, but real madrid got favoured by the refs on continental level in every single game

>muh stats

>PSG 1-6 team not favored by refs at all btw
>Madrid is the refs favorite

Attached: casecase.jpg (720x405, 46K)

Lol enjoy your last days in Yea Forums before NZ is banned forever from Yea Forums, faggot.

Fuck off scatalan

>350 goals against Alaves since 2012
impressive

The "defening ronaldo in 5 different threads" meme is really fucking accurate holy shit

>samefagging
>how do it so fast

Whatever kid

whoa is this the kind of hate and anger the mass murderer felt towards muslims?
I have no choice but to report you to local authorities, you need help
We need to stop these massacres

8 seconds

What do you mean? All I see is TSUUUUUUUUU

Go fuck yourself man...every time the same discussion man. Fuck, improvisation talent alone wont win football matches motherfucker. Football is a TEAM SPORT. YOU influencing POSITIVELY on the game like Cristiano does because he is a BORN LEADER, is way more important for him than getting the ball downfield and go on dribbling everyone.

Cause if we put YOU wearing the 10 on JUVENTUS, he will look at YOUR face motherfucker and he'll convince YOU that YOU are Ronaldinho Gaucho and you will deliver a pass for him to score and he will give you 200 reais.

Because it is like THIS, understand man? The PSYCHOLOGICAL controls the BODY you motherfucker. Fuck, every single time is ''MESSI GETS THE BALL AND DRIBBLES EVERYONE, MESSI MIMIMI'' GO FUCK YOURSELF MAN. THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD IS CRISTIANO, LAST YEAR AND THIS YEAR HE WILL BE AGAIN BECAUSE HE WILL WIN THE CHAMPIONS AGAIN CAUSE HES VICTORIOUS AND WINNER. VICTORIOUS. THE MAN. THE MACHINE. THE CAGED BEAST FILLED WITH RAGE YOU MOTHERFUCKER. HE DOESNT FAIL NEVER, FUCKER. HE WINS AND WINS AND WINS. THATS ALL HE DOES

Lol you seem a bit upset. Are you alright?

Attached: C9143F06-9104-4F0E-871B-0141EB56CBA2.jpg (367x451, 29K)

tl;dr

>THE MAN
>THE MACHINE
>THE CAGED BEAST FILLED WITH RAGE YOU MOTHERFUCKER
holy shit im dying

Attached: 1526570079002.jpg (800x790, 67K)

b&r

wtf I love 4 stars on the crest now

Don't feed the troll faggots. Ignore him you dumb cunts.

based and tsupilled

Esporte interativo fag pls leave

>strongmind
>this insecure about his height despite being 6'2

Attached: Juventus-team-photo.jpg (2156x1617, 713K)

>best season in years
>his decline
stick to rugby plz

I think he does it because he thinks it brings good luck or something, I think I read it somewhere. It would be foolish to do it just to be taller on the photo as anyone can see it.

>being this new and trying to act cool

thats a 2 years old audio-cc right there newfriend