What will you tell your grandchildren, Yea Forums?

What will you tell your grandchildren, Yea Forums?

Attached: goat.jpg (1338x752, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w21dkqtBwXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hey bb u want sum fuk

post bobs

I will show them my messi webm folder

>implying

I'll tell them I got to watch the greatest player ever, Ronaldo

I will show them my "argentina is """white"""" folder! :^)

Attached: 15419896978773.jpg (399x416, 48K)

"but gramps the videos on youtube clearly demonstrate the contrary"

how do you respond?

Back in my day there was a man... let's say Betis, Vallecano, Alaves, Eibar will surely remember him...

Soccer or "international football" is a sport for women and midgets

They probably will never learn of it or its "stars" however because I live in a first world country

age of rooney

"You see Xander, Sir Harry Kane wasn't the first player to score 500 goals for his club..."

I will tell him the fact that messi played for barcelona is proof god hates spaniards

Rape

In 50 years time handegg will be dead and a part of you already knows that.

youtu.be/w21dkqtBwXk
I’ll show them this and tell them about his napoli journey

i hope it's a lot sooner than that

it's dead as soon as Brady retires

That he couldn't perform in big games.

>defenders more focused on trying to break his legs than getting the ball
based

That's what makes him so relatable tho

"What's this Spanish League you speak of?"
"Well grandson, before Spain was annexed by Britain and renamed Greater Gibraltar', the Spanish had a league of their own."
"But why were Barcelona in it? That's the capital of Catalonia!"
"Back then, Catalonia was under the rule of fascist Spain. They even voted for freedom but were cruelly beaten at the polling station by Madrid police. Then when the EU collapsed, we took the opportunity to nuke Madrid and liberate Spain."
"Wow! I've never been so proud to be British. GSTK!"

based british bros
always knew it would end like that

Forgot based trump provinding nukes

This was Trident's last hurrah before it fell apart m8, no need for that greaseball to get involved.

yikes

>Fucking zoomers calling the move "Zidane's Roulette"
>There's over a dozen instances of Diego doing it in this compilation alone

i'll be too busy having sex with anime girls in super enhanced VR

Before Ngunku scored 300 goals in a season, some retard Argenchino was falsely considered the best.

"Wow! I love these old 2D photographs, was he one of those 'white' people I read about in history class?"

Your joke is literally the Di Stefano - Pelé story tho

post some here pls

kek

Attached: 1497692525104.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

DID YOU JUST SAY THE "W" WORD!?

the destroyer of valladolid!!!

3.2Bn people play it, and that's not including useless women.. So

mi novia used to play it as a striker, she scored a lot of goals, helps that her last name's Suarez lole

subscribe to pewdiepie

The GOAT

>Ronaldo
Yeah that guy was pretty good

Attached: 1514448082_557886_1514448185_noticia_normal.jpg (1200x675, 50K)

You may not believe it, but back then there were people who doubted him because of his lack national team titles. I mean, they really thought Nations were a thing at all, and playing for a team with other guys that just happened to be born in the same piece of land as him was relevant lmao

Imagine if people today said Muhammad Xhuang-Richards isn't an elite player just because his favourite colour is red and he didn't win a title with the red team

I sucked his dick, best day of my life Fernando

To laugh at manlet rage.

Attached: messoymad.webm (1280x720, 2.09M)

There once was this sport called “soccer”
It was gay and ruled by manlets.

"everytime they scored on important match, I spent the whole time spamming their name on nepalese cave drawing community"

Reminder, once all whites are gone, there will be no more gibs for nigs and mass anarchy will reign.

>strinic and vrsaljko died for 2nd place

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

lmao i probably won't even make it to 20

Iwould shout MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI until I run out of air
And slap the shit out of this faggot for not even watching youtube highlights of Messi

lel diego was later than zidane

Attached: diegowbremen-BM-Bayern-Muenchen-jpg.jpg (1920x918, 137K)

I'll be too busy reminiscing about the Age of Rppmey to mention this guy

Why would I tell my grandson anything about soccer?

Based

liquidator of leganes

I fucked your grandmother lmao

I saw him at the Camp Nou nutmeg Courtouis twice

I will them stories about based Messi and his Romanian bitch.

Great Cutticini. Better than Messi.

Based god
Fuck spain

>tfw no gf

Only correct answer

>argie
>white

"Come here, Ngubinho... look at this guy. There's only one word to describe him: Magiste-"
"Whatever, gramps. No one cares about your stupid zoomerball anymore. Now shut up, I'm trying to watch WORLD LEAGUE!"

Based moortuguese

Now thats a based grandson if you ask me.

Attached: 1550963340572.jpg (289x292, 23K)

That i couldn't watch his match because r/soccerstreams got banned.
Seriously, is there a replacement for this subreddit already?

Attached: 1510609911589.jpg (600x631, 68K)

totalsportskek

>Ngubinho
fuck me lol. bad time to take a drink of water

1. When RONALDO scores he
points up,
2. RONALDO will do 5 skills to beat
1 player. MESSI will do 1 trick to
beat 5 players.
3. RONALDO is compared to
Messi.. While MESSI is compared to
Pele and Maradona.
4. RONALDO shoots where MESSI
would have passed to better
positioned player.
5. RONALDO is hungry for
individual success, MESSI plays for
the success of the team as a
whole.
6. Girls like RONALDO for his Good
Looks, they like MESSI for his Good
Game.
7. RONALDO scores goals, MESSI
Breaks World Records.
8. RONALDO plays because he
loves fame, MESSI plays because
he loves the game.
9. RONALDO will make your DAY!
MESSI will make your HISTORY!
10. RONALDO is Good, but MESSI is
the best.
Agree or Disagree

>tfw Lovren pockets him in the semi final

Attached: dejan-lovren-croatia-harry-kane-england_cfpp56gb43a11qkbiep75r5lp.jpg (1920x1080, 294K)

based and facebookpilled

that I had the chance to live in the same era as the greatest football genius to ever grace this world, monsieur Olivier Giroud

t. barca customer from india

woah

Kids will say thet he played against farmers or that football before [insert some rule change] was basically amateur

> Messi? Didn't he play without AI referees?

I'd have to have a Mrs for that...

great post

based
catalonia will be free

he delivered hat tricks all over huesca, betis, torada fc and many many more
that dude was the true goat

Try footybite krautbro