/cbb/ college basketball general - fuck gonzaga edition

>michigan and michigan state are somehow same seed
>ISU wins big 12, still 6 seed
>g*nzaga is a 1 seed and no one knows why
>and more retarded decisions

Attached: disgusted-face.jpg (640x425, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fantasy.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2019/en/sharer?redirect=tcmen://x-callback-url/showGroup?groupID=2984991&groupID=2984991
fantasy.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2019/en/entry?entryID=20152244
streamable.com/t2hxn
fantasy.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2019/en/group?groupID=1095439
fantasy.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2019/en/group?groupID=302219
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no one cares and i told you that the last 22 threads you made today

if you didn't expect Michigan and MSU to be 2 seeds you're a fucking moron.

iowa state didnt win the big 12. they won the big 12 tournament. your post is bad

Yea Forums bracket challenge WHERE lads?

Attached: busty_jenna.jpg (640x976, 74K)

>hating the based zags this much

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

I do

as someone who watched Purdue play all season, I urge you to make sure you don't pick them to make the 2nd weekend.

>lost to Spartans on Feb 24
>lost to Spartans on Mar 9
>lost to Spartans today
Michigan shouldnt be a 2 seed if Michigan State isn't a 1 seed

>yfw when Buffalo Final Fours

Attached: 1431911580389.jpg (375x341, 16K)

if they win the big 12 tournament they win the big 12.

doesn't it let you rejoin/continue old groups?

MSU should have definitely been a 1 over UNC

Can't hear you over me riding them to the championship to win that million dollars on Yahoo.

Who is this?

>nc state out

why

Attached: 2852 (1).gif (418x544, 21K)

>The State University of New York at Buffalo is a public research university with campuses in Buffalo and Amherst, New York, United States. It is commonly referred to as the University at Buffalo (UB) or SUNY Buffalo and was formerly known as the University of Buffalo.

JOIN IT BOYS
fantasy.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2019/en/sharer?redirect=tcmen://x-callback-url/showGroup?groupID=2984991&groupID=2984991

you are wrong is this your first season

because march madness favors mid majors and teams from bad major conference over teams from the 3 good conferences

Worst non-conference schedule in the country or there abouts

No, they didn't. The regular season title is a much bigger deal for the Big 12 than the tournament title.

I'm not putting a dime on any bracket that puts MSU past the sweet 16.

Take a minute to salute Greensboro for very nearly sneaking into this tournament
SoCon dynasty upcoming

Is Ole Miss good? OU has the way harder schedule and dominated their out of conference.

The girl. I know the buffalo bulls. They are the razorcake university.

Fuck Gonzaga and fuck !ESPN for over rating them every year.

Attached: 1486405722029.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

lol at the retards on cbs picking purdue and houston to make the final four

no first season was 2012-13
i follow nhl since 2006 and nobody cares about the metropolitan division champions if they don't win the playoffs

this

Attached: wdDSEWQ.jpg (600x413, 43K)

Imagine being paid to be a CBB analyst and you unironically pick Purdue to make the Final Four on national television.

Attached: brainlet.webm (640x360, 2.46M)

which game should I go to in duh moyn bros?

Attached: DM.png (622x394, 33K)

>8 Utah State
I'll enjoy the single win before getting destroyed by North Carolina

Attached: 1552795408852.jpg (802x1200, 132K)

i kinda expected this but to not even be in the first four out is crazy to me. st johns is not even good.

Its Shea Summers, she did almost nothing outside that shoot.

this isnt furpuck buddy you need to learn more

Yea Forums college bracket group frens

so, you cheer for a mid-major

Attached: so.jpg (1200x600, 63K)

>Temple and St. Johns get at large bids when both are worse than Northwestern, the team that got the 14th seed in the Big Ten Tournament

Don't let anyone ever tell you that March Madness is unfair to mid majors

Rui about to eat that Duke ass again

Attached: aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4ubml1Lm1vZS9hY2NvdW50cy9hdmF0YXJzLzAwMC8wNjYvOTYwL29yaWdpbmFsLzE2NTlmNTBkNTc5MDljNzgu (400x400, 172K)

toppest of keks

>beat auburn

yeah the seeds are season achievements you brainlets

This sucks. Alabama is not in. They need to recruit better.

>Temple and St Johns
>Mid Majors
This isn’t football

nevada vs florida

Actual thread
Also TCU got hosed

18 conference games with half home half away and adequate rest before most of them are how the Big 12 champion is determined, not whoever can get hot for 3-4 games in 3-4 days at a neutral site.

ok but considering this post which explicitly names the big 12, does it mean that other conferences don't give a fuck about regular season? does not every team enter in the big 12 tourney or something?

Bro how much time do you spend a day on 4 chan? It's always some 3rd world brazil divegrass faggot

16 regular season games with half home half away and a two week rest are not how the NFL champion is determined, but a single game at a neutral site

here is the full bracket

Attached: 2019 bracket.jpg (944x617, 116K)

Temple is 100% a mid major, St. Johns pretty much is

ESPN BRACKETS LIVE WHEN

>cuse lost to odu uconn clemson and georgia tech
>two good wins against louisville and duke

>state beats auburn takes uva to overtime
>two bad losses from wake and georgia tech
>beat clemson twice
>beat cuse by 15

>cuse gets an 8?! seed

can someone explain this to me?

Attached: 1537842805187.jpg (830x830, 92K)

nevada florida

SOON

The Big 12 tournament isn't how the CBB national champion is determined either. Winning March Madness >>>>> winning Big 12 regular season title >>> winning Big 12 tournament.

conference tournaments are important for one bid conferences because it is the only way they reach the tournament. the major conferences get at large bids and the best they can hope for from the tournament is slight seed shifting. tho supposedly in the ACC bylaws it says the ACC tournament winner is the conference winner. but for everyone else the 'conference champion' is the first place team at the end of the reg season. so k state and texas tech were co big 12 champs this year

news to me

your brain is broken

avoid matchups with big 10 teams like the plague

That Duke win has to heavily favor them
Easy pick for Baylor to BTFO

Of course it doesn't. Your seeding is the culmination of what you do throughout the season. Winning your conference tourney doesn't mean you go from a 7 to a 4, or a 5 to a 3. Villanova losing to Penn means something. Sparty losing twice to Indiana means something. Auburn being a meme until the last 3 weeks of the season means something. Iowa State has double digit losses. It means something. Why should a winstreak 3-4 games completely offset everything else you did in the season?

Nevada vs Florida

syracuse always gets top wins with their meme zone and also the committee always puts boeheim in if they can

Cuz ur gay

Look at Houston and LSU, a mid major and a team from a shit conference getting 3 seeds over better teams like Wisconsin and Virginia Tech just because they have to play real schedules

yeah 8 seed is appallingly high for them

>he said while three of the 1 seeds went to the best conference of the year

Why are St. Johns or Temple even in the tournament when 6 better teams from the Big 10 and ACC are out?

We beat Marquette twice and have a victory over Villanova. NC State has one of the worst, if not the worst OOC schedules of any Power Six school, and they only have a single win over a team that played in the ACC tournament.

Temple plays in a Major conference, which is one step above mid-major. And we're easily better than Northwestern

Attached: 4192_st_johns_red_storm-alternate-1992.png (814x626, 45K)

>16-1 upset streak will stay alive
thank you based committee

Attached: 1540330655792.jpg (1190x595, 560K)

because above all else they need to create an entertaining tournament. this is a business

>ONLY Power 5 school without even a shared conference title this CENTURY (and it dates back to 1987)

imagine being a fan of this garbage school

Attached: state shit.jpg (572x479, 86K)

>only have a single win over a team that played in the ACC tournament

what?

Seeded higher than them*

>4 seed Kansas State playing Californian 13 seed in San Jose
>5 seed Wisconsin playing west coast 12 seed in San Jose

Why even have seeds anymore? Just draw balls out of a hat like in the FA Cup

I'll have the last laugh when I'll correctly predict the next 1v16 upset

Attached: fuck zags.png (433x43, 3K)

the Big Ten is the best conference this year. The ACC was best at the very top, but Big Ten was better overall

But this is a silly way to frame it, the very nature of being the best implies you will have more high seeds, this is hardly an argument refuting the fact that being in a tougher conference is not beneficial. Especially one like the Big Ten that expanded the number of conference games

Scoring 24 points at home vs Va Tech probably didn’t help...

>Temple plays in a Major conference, which is one step above mid-major. And we're easily better than Northwestern
Not according to Kenpom, which I have been referencing for everything

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-17 2019 Pomeroy College Basketball Ratings.png (793x131, 36K)

>Temple plays in a Major conference
um, no

gonzaga gets a lot of shit but they looked for real in their win against duke early in the year. hachimura and norvell looked great

>because above all else they need to create an entertaining tournament. this is a business
What the fuck is possibly more entertaining about St Johns or Temple than objectively better teams like Clemson, Texas, NC State, Nebraska, Penn State, even Indiana?

kenpom is only one of the ranking systems that the committee considers

Remember the last time Duke met Gonzaga in the tourney?
You don't want to remember

Attached: 19389928.jpg (1024x576, 43K)

seriously, how the fuck was K State seeded ahead of Wisconsin and given such a worse opponent, Wisconsin got fucked pretty good for playing a tough schedule

brackets are live

It’s fun for casual fans to spout DERP ZAGS PLAY IN A SHIT CONFERENCE THEY ARENT A REAL #1 but most prob haven’t watched them.

Are they a Final Four team? Maybe, maybe not. But saying they’ll go the UVA route is stupidity.

If they didn't put Syracuse in then Boeheim was going to run over the committee with his car

ok but its the best one, and the one I will continue to reference. I would rather be consistent than pick and choose a metric that fits an argument best

That veteran team looked real good barely beating a freshman team in the early season.

shamorie ponds and bill cosby. i dont get the temple pick but the st johns choice is obvious and it sounds like you just dont watch cbb

Should be a 10 seed but you fucked if you think nc state deserves to be in. Cuse has wins over Duke, ranked OSU, and and a Louisville blowout.

st. johns non confrence sched was laughable

objectively worse than nc states

There isn't much difference between 4 and 5 seeds. But I'm a Kstate grad and biased. I think UC Irvine will win

>They don’t play in a major conference so they don’t deserve to be in
This is the most brainlet take you can have on Yea Forums

The fact that Temple and St. John are even close to Northwestern and Rutgers is pretty damning for the people who decided to include them in the bracket

they deserve to be in over st johns, arizona state, temple, and probably washington. why have the NET ranking if it doesn't mean anything? state's was 40 points higher than st johns

I don't even care if Michigan exits in first round as long as G*nzaga does as well fantasy.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2019/en/entry?entryID=20152244

War Eagle

>ranked osu

if they aren't ranked now then they arent ranked

duke and louisville were impressive and i definitely think they should be a tournament team, but i really dont find their resume to be radically different from state's, especially considering they got hosed by them.

He’s essentially barneyfag buy with American sports

Barely watched any college basketball all season lads, but I'm gonna sound off like I'm an expert.

Attached: hmmmok.jpg (699x485, 58K)

In Kenpom numbers we have
#12 Wisconsin vs #43 Oregon
#23 K State vs #75 UC Irvine
Some really weird seeding

Also, keep in mind UC Irvine has no fans, so don't be too worried about the crowd

thats only one of the rankings considered by the committee. they arent close in other rankings

>but ohio state was ranked 3 months ago

Attached: crying wojak.jpg (700x700, 68K)

>unironically wanting a tournament without based Dort

Why does Germany hate Gonzaga?

Attached: franny.webm (360x640, 2.71M)

I would be interesting in seeing but I am not going to look up every single one and find which ones don't make Temple and St Johns look wildly outclassed by a large handful of teams that didn't make it

Nice damage control. Duke shit on Kentucky in their very first game of the season and they beat Auburn the day before they lost Gonzaga.

USC fag currently accepting applications for my March Madness team, really not excited about any of these teams but open to persuasion

>overrated by ESPN
>overrated by CBS
>overrated by Turner
>overrated by AP
>overrated by coaches
>overrated for a decade to the point where it becomes a big recruiting school because they realized how easy it is to lose a one team conference and still get the 1 seed

If you're not going to make a bracket, just cheer for the lower seeded team in every game. If you are making a bracket, just cheer for your picks. Not that complicated.

Yeah and? Meanwhile Duke has been playing through the toughest conference in the country and winning it's tournament. Gonzaga played scrubs all season long and lost to a scrub in their tournament. Must suck to be a Gonzaga faggot and is always misled by the media into thinking their team is good.

they won their conference hans we just explained to you what winning the conference means

So how did St. John's get in?

>ranked osu

why you lying man

Attached: 1540003552504.jpg (960x882, 59K)

see WCC would've been a one bid conference if it wasn't for the only team in that conference losing They lost a one team conference and get rewarded for it, disgusting.

This girl is like 12 years old.. if you find this attractive you are a pedophile muslim

they are overrated this year because they beat a full strength dook. not overrated enough to warrant your butthurt tho

Why do girls mature so early when males still look like infants at age 20?

bit rude to call a girl ugly when she isn't

>a decade of unfairly getting ranked and seeded high
>doesn't warrant your butthurt
that's where you're wrong perro

>Pac 12
>3 teams in
>three (3)
Absolutelydisgusting.tiff

Yeah. Should be just 1

probably because women have less time when they are biologically capable of having children

Get fucked NC State and Clemson, enjoy your storied quest to become the 65th best team in the nation.

>Supporting autobids

Attached: 250px-560Scrafty.png (250x250, 47K)

U MAD?

Attached: zags.jpg (400x400, 27K)

We're back in it!

Attached: 2340_saint_louis_billikens-partial-1988.gif (534x620, 37K)

You planning to hang another banner for an elite eight appearance?

People trolling your team is idiotic, I have never see you guys play less than 100% or give up when behind, you guys are absolutely what this sport should be about.

Great fuckin win today. Even better than that demolishing of Davidson yesterday. That defense will play everywhere.

*loses to Saint Mary's*

gonzago fucking sucks

When am I gonna be able to get game odds? I need to be sure that I'm making statistically correct decisions, then ignoring them because NEW MEXICO STATE IS GOING TO THE ELITE EIGHT DAMN IT

>*makes the sweet 16*
Nothing personal Kentucky

Attached: 482168-boston-terrier-wallpaper-2048x1536-lockscreen.jpg (2048x1536, 628K)

Alright who is Duke jobbing to this year.

Hurry up and release game times, TV Jews

>the no Xavier

What happened lads?

My Final Four: Zags, Kansas, Virginia Tech, Tennessee

Nobody

This is....a bad take

minus tech i think that was my final four last year

I was only able to catch bits & pieces of today's game due to partaking in St. Patrick's revelry, but the second half comeback was great. The team played really well during the A10 tournament which is great since it shows that they've been able to recover from injuries/transfers gutting the team halfway through conference play.

Duke UNC natty
Duke wins

Wofford got the easiest region, they could actually make the Final Four.

Wofford would make the final four even in the hardest region you fucking square.

>Why didn't MSU get a 1 seed?
Because the committee watched the last 4 tournaments.

fuck off hue monkey...I care

My Cavaliers will bootyblast the tournament

Nevada is getting left out aren't they?

It can't happen. Duke falls in the Final Four, UNC wins it all.

Is there some midmajor called the cavaliers? Because loses to 16 seed Virginia certainly won't go far.

>Tech
"No"

>makes the round of 32
based

Attached: untitled.jpg (1000x600, 134K)

r8

Attached: MY BRACKET.png (920x876, 194K)

can someone tell me what movies of episode of the office this pic is from so that I can fap later tonight

Michigan will bootyblast the entire tournament. MSU will lose to Louisville

Attached: blood-blockade-battlefront-episode-2-leo-on-delivery.png (1003x562, 714K)

Pretty good mate

>Michigan St in the Elite 8
Bold

no 12 seed no 15 seed no 4 see...why I do like villinova coming out the south bracket

meme

And Tom Izzo will keep his job.

the more i look at the south region the more i want to make sure i have something else to do while those games are being played

>Zags
>Kansas
>Tech
>Tennessee

You just picked the least likely teams to make the final 4 that got a 4 seed or better.

why does colgate stick out...can someone tell me everything about this team

Why is college basketball so comfy?

Attached: FireShot Screen Capture #173 - 'Slam Dunk 216 - Read Slam Dunk 216 Online - Page 1' - www_ (697x1039, 730K)

toothpaste

16 gets to beat 1
15 gets to beat 2

Because every year the basketball gods pledge allegiance to the legions of fans who come together every March and believe in the dance

>gonzaga wins first round
0/10

>UC Irvine is in the tourny
jesus

okay but is the team any good for meme magic

Attached: tom brady.jpg (1484x1113, 296K)

based disrespect on Gonzaga. Boomers pick the zags but they never disappoint . Easy ways create distance in bracket pools.

Pro tip: hype them up at the office tomorrow a little and all the marks will put them in final game.

Yeah they won their tournament final by a wide margin why are you shocked

Reminder for all you newfriends making brackets
>Duke is essentially a lock for a elite 8 appearance
>UNC will likely lose to either Kansas or Kentucky
>Dont fall for the Virginia meme

tennessee is built to rape midmajors but you never know with rick barnes

>Minnesota has to go through Louisville and MSU
Sweet 16 confirmed.

calm down uc irvine student

>colgate

Attached: colgate basketball team Google Search.png (1263x800, 146K)

whenever there is a trendy upset pick against KU they always win. nobody is picking the upset this year and that is why im afraid this could be a bradley situation

you know you got a winner when only 4 dudes show up for picture day

it hurts so bad

Attached: 1549727862557.jpg (629x505, 33K)

11 game winning streak on the line with tennessee

barely watch college basketball but already an expert thanks to my number crunching software

Attached: 191.jpg (750x422, 70K)

someone make a bracket challenge group

Honestly.. Not bad at all. I like the Belmont and Yale pick a lot. Yale looked pretty good today.

Can I be in your bracket pool? I would like to win your money

did this really happen or is this a shoop

Yale vs LSU
Ole Miss vs Oklahoma
Marquette vs Murray St
Miss St vs Liberty

who ya got?

Bradley already beat a Final Four team this year. I think they'll handle Michigan State just fine.

this is the bracket challenge group slowpoke

>when Michigan calls you little brother and you respond by pushing their shit in for 15 years in both football and basketball

Attached: 1551048204587.jpg (453x367, 47K)

yale
ok
murray st.
miss st

this was today lad. That was on a game-winner too.

take guards in march

>That was on a game-winner too.

Attached: 1542896354091.gif (322x252, 1.95M)

>duke is a lock for elite 8
They are a lock for final four. Coach K owns Izzo.
Coach K has like a 12-1 record against Izzo

Because every year is usually a group of new players and new standouts and a lot of luck ends up deciding each game. So it's the not the old same old bullshit like the NBA has and upsets are fairly common

Of course I'm implying they meet msu in the elite 8

Nah. Go win it all zags

lol izzo always beefs it when Big Ten refs aren't present

Attached: laughing_anime_girl.png (735x412, 394K)

fuck you st. patrick day luck bastard...player is prolly Irish

Attached: yale men s basketball team Google Search.png (1263x800, 113K)

streamable.com/t2hxn
here's the vid

kys tranny

>both football and basketball
>94 yds of total offense vs. M in football
>hasn't made it out of the first weekend of the NCAA's since 2015

ok

Attached: 91rX0.jpg (389x388, 115K)

Is showing up to take a picture optional or something? Are they ashamed or just lazy?

i hope lebron retired after the game. that's a career ender

number crunching software is a waste of good money

its google being retarded

>Murray St

Attached: Murray St Google Search.png (1263x800, 183K)

Well good luck crunching those numbers

fuck murray st won 14 out of 15 of their last games

murray st is going to the elite 8

Well that makes more sense.

I always forget that his first name isn't really Ja, also that Shaq kid looks like Kyrie

>Temetrius
how does he get "Ja" out of that?

He cant dawg he has to continue sucking until that sweet Space Jam 2 money comes out

I FUCKING LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR

Attached: 1523971585904.gif (480x456, 3.68M)

How can you be the goat if you never won a college ring?

why is kansas a 4 seed...maybe this is the year bill self learns to coach

kobe is the goat follow by
mj
lebron
squa
everybody else

because the team has been cancer on the road this year

no user they're the good buffalo sports team.

It is the kino tourney afterall

Here's the real bracket

Attached: nit.jpg (1024x658, 86K)

where the fuck is gripnsip

Abilene Christian University

6 games winning streak heading into the tournament

Attached: abilene christian men s basketball schedule Google Search.png (1263x800, 105K)

The Saint Louis University (SLU)'s men's basketball Billikens will be the champions of the 2019 NCAA men's basketball tournament, known colloquially as "March Madness."

>Saint Louis University (SLU)'s men's basketball
winners of 6 of last 7 games

Attached: Saint Louis University SLU s men s basketball Google Search.png (1263x751, 146K)

those look like names you would hear on MXC

Attached: 1534074546179.jpg (500x281, 47K)

Oh fuck, kentucky actually got a favorable bracket this year

Attached: UK-banner.jpg (414x337, 35K)

No they wont.

haha ppoopy pee pee hee hee
Billikens, Baby!

you finally woke up from your food induced coma

they might beat va. tech than lost in the next round

>fuck gonzaga

fuck you faggot gonzaga is a based private jesuit school. Also beat Duke when Duke had Zion

Attached: ZagsBeatDukeMauiTitle.jpg (562x316, 82K)

epic post

lose*

lol i literally hiked 8 miles today in mountains

i doubt it

fuck va. tech is very good

st. louis is gonna lose by 15 points...acc is the toughest conference this year hands down

>

Attached: UNT3.png (350x370, 89K)

I have VT and Florida State going very far

nc
duke
virginia
fl. st
va. tech
louisville
syracuse

Who will we (Utah State Aggies) play during this so called March Madness tournament?

Washington

8-3 in the last 11 meetings, and the series is nearly even if you don't count games pre-1950

Michigan is the fakest blue chip university(althetics wise) in the country

I mean, you can believe what you want. I hike a lot.

Attached: campin5.jpg (720x960, 77K)

pac 12 top rated team washington who lose to oregon by 20 points

where is the sweat...i see pixel n shit

Attached: hamms.jpg (400x400, 150K)

hiking shouldn't make you sweat

Do we stand a chance? Give me a %

Please rate and review in the iTunes store or wherever you get your podcasts.

Attached: Fire walk with me.png (974x931, 167K)

good take

long walks =/= hiking

The pac 12 can be bad so you should have a chance

they have a 100% change to win or lose against washington

Attached: Utah State Aggies Google Search.png (1263x800, 223K)

nigga what? I dare you to climb anything more than 300 feet of elevation on an even remotely warm day and not be sweating your dick off.

Attached: hiking.jpg (720x960, 104K)

why are you still fucking fat? wtf just stop eating shit you fuck

I was hiking all summer in the Sierras and only sweated in my armpits.

Thank you lads. Hopefully Neemias Queta sodomizes them on the court and leads Utah State to the next round.

When they get bounced early in the tourney you can at least say you beat the champion early in the season.

Ill bet any amount thats straight bullshit. Certainly in the sierras.

Gut feeling says 70% chance of Utah state winning in the first round.
But I don't think they'll win in the second round, if NC wins their game.

I don't really have any way of proving an anecdote, so betting would be weird.

Loyola-Chicago is gonna booty-blast the NIT

lol been waiting for this

You can take a bunch of selfies the whole time like lil LeXtra did

Anyway that would be great exposure and a great experience to play North Carolina at that stage

Probably just a nickname that stuck. I knew a girl in high school that everyone just called Butter (Her real name was Indiana). We called her that so much that we ended up forgetting why we called her that in the first place

is that hag still alive?

Unless youre literally a world class athlete theres no fucking way dude. That or you dont sweat a lot, which doesnt make you a bad ass. Literally every video ive seen of someone in the sierras they were sweating their asses off. Professional hikers and shit. Plus I live in the south, humidity is a thing that if youre in cali, you have literally no concept of.

Hey man, pretty backdrops are selfie-time.

Buffalo putting some respect on Western New York’s name. Can’t trust the niggers at Cuse as much as you’d want to.

Who said I was a bad ass? Seems like you've got some pent up insecurities dude.

Neemias Queta remains me of gannis

This thread needs more cowbell

Attached: 4b93b8397349dfd17da3d4db8934e994.png (1080x885, 184K)

yip

45% of people are picking Duke to win it all in the CBS bracket. Do they really have that good of a chance?

I mean, bringing up that you didnt sweat while hiking the sierras, one of the most difficult places to hike in the world, definitely sounds like a brag. My bad if it wasnt.

nah but their part of the bracket is very easy to reach the elite 8

I haven’t seen a single minute of Miss St this year. Someone tell me why I shouldn’t pick them as a 12/5 victim

Man, I dont know, they didnt play super well down the stretch even with zion.

probably

Nah, ive never seen him play but no way he will ever be half as good as Giannis. Giannis is a monster, a freak, players like him dont show up often

Kid was playing in our 2nd division last year so this is his first real basketball season. I'd be happy just to see him play in the NBA. Now during March Madness i'll finally catch a game

you should, they're a boring team. teams without intrigue lose.

Pretty hyped to see this guy try to defend Zion

Attached: 0b01936a5f7d4e0f8b8d6192224a5650.jpg (534x712, 69K)

They have a history of being the upsetter then losing once they get close

yeah lol
even if they don't play well the tourney is rigged for them because of zionbux

lol #metoo

Fuck off nigger

heres hoping vcf beats vcu

that's a foul

5 wisconsin v 12 oregon is the only 5/12 to worry about in this weak filed of teams

all ball...look at the elbow

>not murray state/marquette

That is an upset lock. Ja will drop 50 on that soft ass Marquette squad

Is 5/12 notorious for upsets or something

So could Montana upset Michigan?

No. Bradley killed her.

Check the stats boi

yip so are 7/14 but thats a secret

Uva, tech, vcu, odu, liberty
any state boast more?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Virginia.svg.png (1200x822, 242K)

They have 2 future NBA all stars on their team and the GOAT coach. Haven't felt this strongly about a duke team since the early 2000s

It makes them so ripe to get absolutely blown the fuck out. Zion will waddle off the court a loser.

>be St Mary's
>win the WCC
>11-seed
>be literally any 9-seed
>still have to play to get in

Attached: giphy.gif (245x166, 776K)

t. Assblassted unc/uva fan

I mean, he's right. Usually when duke is the clear cut team is when they lose.

Blades of Glory

Oldfag here who only usually gets one to three wrong first weekend. Just got home and Initial thoughts on bracket if anyone cares:

>ucf over duke
>asu and nevada to sweet sixteen
>oregon and murray state are your #12's, uc irvine the #33
>kentucky just escapes wofford but likely drops to houston in the ss

>implying kentucky doesnt have a cakewalk to the elite 8

Attached: 5909417A-C81A-4734-BB7B-4E6200A44DD0.png (620x670, 226K)

Who /NIT/ here?

Attached: buffs_drink_guy.png (429x410, 55K)

Oregon is dogshit like the entire pac12, marquette is the one getting fucked

Cuse isnt even western ny

If Iowa St makes it to the S16 then UK has a tough crowd to deal with because ISU fans will travel

>CBI

Attached: D153ngrXgAADy_5.jpg (850x1100, 115K)

Is Oklahoma St the only Big 12 team to not have a tournament to play in?

Who /Final 4/ here?

Attached: F21195E9-DDBE-4586-A1D6-32012CB423EF.jpg (1024x576, 170K)

Murray st beats marquette and fsu

You play a losing style

>UK has a tough crowd to deal with because ISU fans will travel
You realize that Kentucky fans are like one of the best traveling fanbases in the entirety of american sports right? Kentucky fans like this bracket and that weekend might be a UK-UNC elite 8 game. You are high as fuck if you dont think Kentucky fans arent buying those session tickets up right now.

Reminder that Chris Beard has literally never ever underachieved his seeding in the tournament

>gaylor
>zasg

another cheeky sweet 16 appearance before the arrival of the great white hope

Kentucky probably has the most non alumnus fans of any cbb team

True, it’s central. But how would you know that?

Reminder that a 16 seed has never ever beat-

Attached: 5CCF04DF-ACD4-4C56-B29B-745C0E341BE7.jpg (400x400, 13K)

dont count out duke

Probably, its the states team, man

lsu
ole miss
murray st
miss st

Dukes right there for sure. I feel like they have more like, random ass around the country fans than Kentucky, which has just the state of kentucky on lock down. Like im pretty sure a vast majority of duke fans have never even set foot in durham or even north carolina.

this

No.

Attached: oats.png (279x367, 268K)

Correct.

Probably the same with Kentucky fans, too, but at least Duke is a serious organization, as opposed to the word "Kentucky" which you cannot say outloud without sounding like you brew moonshine in your spare time.

kek

Attached: aels.jpg (1280x960, 160K)

Tony Bennet has always been a choker

So my first bracket has FSU over Auburn in the championship game. I'm autistic, right? There has to be at least a 1 or 2 seed in the finals but I just can't decide.

Like at least UK is a big ass school with 20k+ enrolled on average with shitty academics. Dukes a goddamn ivy league tier private school. So like, theres actually a decent amount of legit number of the fans that are in fact alumni, and those are the people with the money to actually travel to these NCAA games

SEC

I have them losing to a 13-seed this year! ANTEATERS GETTING THAT ELITE EIGHT LEGO

Yes that’s autistic

>having more than one bracket

Just straight up cheating lads. It's literally communism.

Attached: lyanna_abdis.jpg (414x626, 47K)

Auburn isn't getting past NC, FSU gets their ass handed to them by the Zags if not Murray St. Try again.

BE SEEIN YA

Attached: odu.png (1200x1015, 248K)

If by NC you mean New mexiCo state.

>So like, theres actually a decent amount of legit number of the fans
Durr

So theres actually a decent amount of the fanbase that are in fact alumni*

>F4
Duke vs. Zags
Tennessee vs. Kentucky
>CG
Duke vs. Kentucky

And no matter who wins we all lose.

Attached: 1552412298394.jpg (760x752, 70K)

>UNC
I like them, I just wanted to pick something different than what everyone else will do. I don't want too many 1 seeds in the elite8 and I already had Duke and UVA. Their sides are just way too easy.
>Zags
losing to Cuse
>Murray State
FSU have the length and athleticism to handle Ja.

Nice.

Attached: mwc.jpg (600x600, 65K)

I know nothing about this university, but some of my remote systems for my research are hosted there so I feel like I should root for them.

>tfw picked Duke-Carolina National title game

Didn't plan it out, it just happened lads.

Attached: smug_mozart.jpg (236x308, 12K)

What? Wisconsin is by far the best 5 seed

Oregon wouldn't have made the tourney if they didn't win the Pac12 tournament though.

Yeah but a 5 always loses to a 12 and thats the clear matchup for that this year.

Nah the shitter bulldogs and big sky champions are the two 5s that are falling

Its super weird that the best 5 seeds is matched against the clear best 12 seed, most of the 12 seeds are trash

But its silly to assume a 12 seed will when just because they often do when this years 12 seeds are particularly bad. Like Oregon, the best of them would have probably finished 10th or so in the Big 10

Murray State over Marquette is definitely the most likely upset this year. I'd say Liberty over Miss State is more likely than Oregon over Wisconsin too.

>tfw Zion's shoe breaks again
They are a final four lock with him but won't get to the 2nd weekend if he goes down. What do?

Yeah, murray st does have an actual pro on the roster so theyve got some talent for sure. Id still say oregon. They still have a high major roster and Wisconsin isnt super great this year and are absolutely notorious for choking their dicks off early in the tournament. Thats the most obvious roster to roster 5-12 matchup for sure. Full disclosure that I dont know a goddamn thing about liberty, but ben howland is a capable coach and I just dont see him losing in the first round with a capable miss st team.
I mean maybe, sure, i dunno.

Flip those reply links

Does anyone else use one bracket to try to get the lowest amount of picks right? I do that shit every year because it amuses me but I see almost no one else try it

wait nvm, sorry, ive been drinking since I got home

tOSU might make it to the Sweet Sixteen if they play their cards right and everything goes their way.

Attached: Pepe_Buckeye.png (335x375, 111K)

>and Wisconsin isnt super great this year
Wisconsin is underseeded by pretty much every metric

Is Virginia a bloo blood?

>Wisconsin isnt super great this year and are absolutely notorious for choking their dicks off early in the tournament.
Please elaborate. What?

Kek

No

It took literally the best team theyve ever had to make it past the sweet 16.

You LDS bro?

God no

Making the elite 8 is a pretty intense definition to apply to the statement "notorious for choking their dicks off early in the tournament"

Choking implies losing before they were expected to, to an inferior team, and unless you are a top 2 seed, making the sweet 16 is never considered leaving the tourney early. especially in the context of trying to predict an opening round loss

If anything its the opposite, Wisconsin has gone further than their seed would imply much more often than they have lost early in recent memory.

In short, what are you even talking about?

I'll die. I don't think I could watch.

In 07 they were the 2 seed and lost in the 2nd round to the 7 seed UNLV.

in 08 they were the 3 seed and they got blown the fuck out by davidson as the 10 seed

in 10 they were the 5 seed and lost to the 12 seed in the first round.

in 11 they lost to butler

in 13 again they were the 5 seed and lost to 12th seeded ole miss

That is choking your dick off.

>Wisconsin isnt super great this year and are absolutely notorious for choking their dicks off early in the tournament
Wisconsin has made at least the second round 14 of their last 16 tournaments and made at least the sweet 16 in 6 of their last seven tournaments. Are you sure you aren't confusing them with another team?
They have played in the second round all but three years since Bo Ryan started in 2001. In 06 they lost the 8/9 game, a toss up game by any account, in 2013 as a 5 seed, this is the only possible thing you could be thinking about, and last year when they didn't make the tournament at all

See

Losing games isn't choking, only one team doesn't end with a loss any year. If you look at how Wisconsin performs to seeding they overperform more often than underperform. This is an absurd way for you to frame this.

Keep in mind your context was trying to predict a first round loss, something that losing in the sweet 16 to a mid major a decade ago doesn't really seem related to at all

Wisconsin was objectively good every one of those years with elite wins at home and talented rosters. Losing in the 2nd round at any point in time when youre at least a 4 seed is an absolute embarrassment.

You may not like it but this is what bracketkino looks like.

Attached: Now for real this would never happen, but if it did it would be the greatest shitstorm ever.png (840x800, 82K)

Further, losing to double digit seeds ever is an absolute embarrasment.

>In 07 they were the 2 seed and lost in the 2nd round to the 7 seed UNLV
UW's second best player got injured close to the end of the regular season. They had been the best team in the country at that point but weren't nearly as good without him
>in 08 they were the 3 seed and they got blown the fuck out by davidson as the 10 seed
Misleading way to frame a 3 seed losing in the sweet 16, performing exactly to seed
>in 10 they were the 5 seed and lost to the 12 seed in the first round.
Um, no, they lost in the second round
>in 11 they lost to butler
as a 4 seed in the sweet 16, again not an early exit
>in 13 again they were the 5 seed and lost to 12th seeded ole miss
Well you got one example at least, good job. This definitely suggests they will lose to Oregon and backs your absurd revisionist recollection of things

Also, what about the last 5 years? That seems more relevant anyways if you are trying to say they always choke and therefore probably will this season
Do you even watch basketball?

that 2014 and 2015 squad was pretty good
t. pic related

Attached: sean miller.jpg (1200x800, 107K)

Meanwhile in Wisconsin's last 4 tournaments since 13 they have gone further than their seed suggests and upset at least one team each year

They're gonna run out of gas bro. Respect your faith though.

Since 2013 Wisconsin is averaging over 3.25 tourney wins per appearance

Youre clearly a fan of a team that chokes its dick off and have developed a coping mechanism called denial.

I literally said that 14-15 were the best teams in the programs history. (You know, the teams that actually made it past the sweet 16)

Thats cute that your measure of excellence is losing in the sweet 16 to inferior teams and then call that not choking but whatever.

>tfw picked chalk for 90% of the games

Not even sorry lads.

Attached: smug_jenna.jpg (1080x1080, 158K)

What are you talking about? Your claim is that Wisconsin has a history of choking early so they will probably lose to Oregon in the first round when Wisconsin has gone beyond their seed upsetting at least one opponent each time since 2013. How does Wisconsin losing a sweet 16 game (which isn't even losing early) a decade ago suggest they are going to lose early this year?

Are you still just this mad about 2015?

That's every year though. The trick is just getting that 10 percent right in the first round.

>from Spokane
>everyone outside of Spokane hates Gonzaga
This is very eye-opening.

Because they run the exact same system that they did and early in the tournament against decent teams, those teams have come out and shot well. Wisconsin in every one of those games lose because their system didnt allow them to pick up the pace and score quickly and they get their asses beat. If the other team plays normally theyre straight, but shit happens in the tourny and a 12th seeded high major team that is 100% capable of doing exactly that, with a pretty highly ranked defense makes this the obvious 5-12 game.

should be about even but miss guard play is better but they lack size depth in the paint

How so? If you're from Spokane, then you of all people should know of the two decade long Gonzaga hype train that Gonzaga hasn't actually done anything to earn

Oh they definitely are, but man what a kino tourney that would be. In all honesty they'd be lucky to make it to the St16 if Keleb Wesson can stay out of foul trouble and Moosejowls can get a hot streak. I think Sparty looks dangerous this year, but I hope my assumptions are actually false since fuck them.

Attached: redpilled.png (840x801, 83K)

r8

Attached: 2019 bracket.png (703x719, 152K)

Boomer bracket:

Mich State
Syracuse
Virginia
North Carolina

b-but muh sports team

not bad at all/10

>uva going that far

Also, why would i be mad about 15? Kentucky consistenly performs in the Ncaa Tourny. Theyre literally the best performing program ever in that category. One loss isnt gonna define the program dude. I wasnt trying to bring up Kentucky but if you wanna talk bragging rights, that final four win didnt earn them for Wisconsin homie.

I'm currently leaning towards Sparty over NC for the natty, I don't know why. Like an emotional 77-74 win or something.

Redpill me on grip n sip

It's weird to predict. UVA loses to Wisconsin, but Wisconsin has to play Oregon in what's a home game for the Ducks

Big. Red. Drank.

Sounds about right. I think there will be a lot of upsets throughout the tourney, but by the time the final four shows up it'll be the 1 or 2 seeds that will make it out alive.

Attached: listen.jpg (328x277, 11K)

LSU beat
>tennessee
>auburn
>kentucky
>florida

virginia tech beat duke with zion out which basically means nothing.

Attached: 508360884.jpg (1024x576, 113K)

LSU means jack shit right now with whats going on. They dont have a coach or one of their best players. Theyre liable to lose in the first round.

We have reached the point where it’s time to stop replying to LeX

You seem a little frustrated

>Virginia in the Final Four
Enjoy your busted bracket

LeX is violating parole posting on Yea Forums

Extremely frustrated.

Gonzaga is the most consistent team in the tournament

They've made the S16 for four straight years.

Either Bucky goes over Virginia in the S16 or it's Villanova beating them in E8. I'm making multiple brackets so results may vary.

Legit teams, all others are frauds:
Tennessee
Gonzaga
Murray State
Duke
Wofford
Belmont

Also Florida State and Texas tech

Yeah when they're unfairly seeded higher and play scrubs the first 2 rounds it's easy to make it out of the first week.
Just know that Gonzaga has only made it to the elite 8 only twice under Few in his 20 years there

How do we stop him bros?

Attached: PJ+Washington+Virgina+Tech+v+Kentucky+ECYLoZoDnzDl.jpg (464x600, 95K)

Ole miss (according to the espn matchup information) is like 1-11 in their last 12 games or something crazy like that.

Just foul him

That info is wrong for like 90% of the teams. Its bugged or something. Ole Miss are definitely not 1-11 in their last 12.

Oh damn. I based a lot of my picks on the the “last 12 games” record... kek

Eh, whatever.. it’s a fucking crap shoot

Uva beat wisconsin this year 53-46

their %ages in the predictor section are legit, but just use things like kenpom/bpi/NET/538/etc to make your predictions. Lots of info around about the less known teams to help you pick upsets and such too.

If you're really stuck on a matchup you can actually just look up their schedule and check their most recent games.

They are Yea Forumss team

fantasy.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2019/en/group?groupID=1095439

fantasy.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2019/en/group?groupID=302219

older Yea Forums groups that people should join/rejoin

Keep in mind aside from the upset against WSU a few years back, the last time they got upset in the tourney was 2005. If anything they've been the most consistent team in the tourney

>picking your brackets before the first 4 are over
its like you guys dont even want to get a perfect bracket

Guy has a point

Doesn't submissions end when the first first four game begins?

BRING IT

Attached: mwc.jpg (916x638, 80K)

for me, its the hall

Attached: shake my hand whitie.jpg (768x432, 38K)

whats the pw for the first one m8

Attached: 1491538353346.jpg (802x1199, 134K)

As someone who lives in Utah, I really hope the lads at USU can do something in the tourney

r8 my madlad bracket lads

Attached: We full grip n sip now lads.png (993x875, 261K)

>he didn't pick Syracuse vs Buffalo in the elite 8

>he doesn't want to see zags vs buffalo in the elite 8 for buffalo to curbstomp them into obscurity

wew lad

>beastget
This is the year Zags go all the way, provided the Final is not in another 80,000 seat football stadium.

user, I haven't even watched college basketball except for a few random games this season

So my retort is that you're a faggot and fuck gonzaga.

Attached: 66f.jpg (800x576, 63K)

>Zags can't win if the arena is too big
Love it. Go with that.

i watched their losing effort in the title game that year, it was clear the sightlines were fucked. The NCAA doesn't care about a fair title game, they just want big ratings and asses in seats.

>be literally any mid major who has a chance to advance
>get paired with a P5 conference winner
Fix is in as per usual

Who /Irvine/?

Attached: anteater.jpg (625x838, 112K)

because syracuse is going to the final four.

based and orangepilled

Attached: boeheim.jpg (510x415, 32K)

good morning g*nzaga is still shit and both my brackets have them lose to 16 seed

If Duke gets knocked out early (and I think they will), Sparty's clearly got the easiest path to the final

During my first year of grad school at KU we played UC Irvine. I liked the mascot so much that I bought a hat with the anteater logo on it. I still wear that hat when I do outdoorsy shit. So I’m def gonna pick them over K State

Not sure why you're so against Gonzaga

cuz they're shit

this is the tarheel wet dream desu

I really feel like if we get passed the first two rounds we get dangerous. This team has beat a ton of good teams this year but plays to their competition so bad losses have happened too.

Attached: 1602FBD2-6775-4911-973B-8361176C19D1.jpg (960x1197, 194K)

I guessed shaw and failed then guessed gripnsip and it was right.

The Baylor/Cuse matchup should be a fun memezone game

I feel like this year is going to be chock full of upsets. Picking Yale over LSU and Belmont over Maryland almost feels too obvious.

Yale and Murray St have to be the most likely double digit seed sweet 16 teams, yeah?

Based Germany

Nothing demonstrates more clearly that you are an in-bred know-nothing couch potato than hating on Gonzaga. They play beautiful basketball every single fucking year. It's like hating on the Boris Diaw Spurs teams. It's trendy to do for NPC morons.

Easy to look good against their garbage conference.

If I win $500 from work off this how can I send you $100? Also gib tie breaker pls

>0-0 final score

WVU is going to bootyblast everyone there

>being proud of the CBI

I'm not from west virgina,just calling it how it is

for me it's the Murray State Racists

Attached: pepe-mic.jpg (511x671, 37K)

>go to make bracket yesterday
>half the info when clicking the little button next to the matchup is left blank
>fuck it I'll do it tomorrow
>now all those things are just gone entirely
What gives
I need those memey vs top 25 to make my picks

For me it's the Dayton Friars

Easy as fuck upsets to pick:
>Saint Mary's over Nova
Nova is a meme team that relies on chucking 3s, Saint Mary's is elite at preventing them and just crushed Gonzaga.
>Mississippi State over Virginia Tech
VT has basically one legitimate big man while MSU has tons of size, also great 3pt defense versus VT's meme offense.
>Syracuse over Gonzaga
Gonzaga struggled at home with Washington, who plays the exact same defense as Syrcause, but Syracuse is a better team than Washington, and it'll be on a tight turnarouned.

>Picking Seton Hall over Wofford
lmaoing at your life

Attached: d708e211e02ccdf5b08ed7fd38f4a0ef.jpg (500x500, 37K)

>i'm not from west virginia
>i still buy into the meme
Mentally weak, desu.

for me it's Xavier Sneed

Attached: sneed-k.png (500x558, 616K)

wtf

Attached: bracket.png (1368x575, 37K)

Florida State in the elite eight or final four, yeah?

Attached: 4A489458-369A-4ABE-A680-82FE1186D58B.jpg (2860x1907, 1.12M)

i have elite 8

Attached: jameis.jpg (1208x682, 146K)

Rate my Elite 8 picks. I’m confident in Wofford defeating both Kentucky and Houston based on their metrics. Buffalo makes a run by beating TTU and Michigan.

Attached: 086902A3-7851-4B63-9785-79661ED5A86A.jpg (523x1150, 157K)

>he is picking Gonzaga in the natty
I seriously hope none of you do this

Attached: 1532894020572.jpg (857x1200, 179K)

Stop laughing because it’s inevitable. Also this is happening.

Attached: 3E3FFE8D-7ACC-4AF6-B4E7-60DB609A6BA5.jpg (461x171, 38K)

I have St. Mary’s making the deep run in the tournament. Wofford isn’t beating Houston though.

Liberty over Mississippi State?

I still have Wofford edging them out from paint scoring alone. 3.5 > 1.1 ratio on rim production and fewer to’s.

wofford wont beat the hall inbred

I like the Buffalo pick, but no way Wofford is getting past three really good teams. I don't see them getting past Seton Hall.

>forgetting who won the CBI last year

Attached: 1280x1024-grunge-green.jpg (1280x1024, 402K)

You'll never win the million dollars if you take Duke v North Carolina. Advance good teams that normalfags ignore.

Attached: brain.png (230x328, 11K)

Duke and UNC are the best teams, so naturally they're a popular pick in the natty

more like Mississippi State over Duke

Thoughts on u dub? I like my French brother matisse

> NCSOS was ranked 300+
lel

Realistically, how much of a chance do we have?

Attached: P.png (1200x655, 34K)

bol bol sacrificed his leg for our natty

Attached: 625207724.0.jpg (1200x800, 86K)

This made me laugh. Thank you based pac brother

based Bulls

cutoff is thursday afternoon, early

I don't have a lot of faith in him

tennessee will have a hard time against cincy and purdue if they advance to the sweet 16

UNC is this year's meme team. They will not be in the final four.

NEW w/ brakkats

the entire PAC-12 is a meme, settle right the fuck down

Not really though. Nobody thinks the P12 is good.

>Yea Forums
>paying attention to cutoffs

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
BREAD NEW BREAD