Real Chads support football teams that are either shit or were shit for most of their history (Man City, Chelsea...

Real Chads support football teams that are either shit or were shit for most of their history (Man City, Chelsea, most of mid/lower table PL excluding Newcastle, all Championship excluding Villa/Forest/Leeds)

Virgins support football teams that are/were mostly successful (Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, any European "elite" club)

You cannot refute this.

Attached: gallaghers.jpg (500x497, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Z5wqJ6LLE4
youtube.com/watch?v=tn6fNYwtGc4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNcB19GYl5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Am I virgin because I like real madrid because of Raul

City is not a team it's an arab death squad

But forest have been shit for most of their history. They definitely count

Zoomers think so, but for anyone over the age of 25 we remember City as the shit but soulful team of Manchester and the club that proper Mancs grew up supporting while Londoners and Indian tourists swelled the ranks of Old Trafford.

Yeah on second thought Forest can join the club. Their successful period was very short.

Proper Mancs supported both, it's just that United were supported by tourists as well.

You should support Schalke

>American Real fan

If you're not Hispanic, this is prime virgino territory.

>be me
>support CFC and Wigan Athletic

wow I must be Chad as fuck

and now shitty is the most souless team in england and arguably yurop

>All the chis supporting real are any better
cringe and bluepilled

other way around.

only chavs and autists from Yea Forums care about this

And still won more UEFA cups than all London teams combined.

Beatles tribute act

>Swansea City
;)

>Liverpool
>0 titles
>successful

Attached: ratking.jpg (105x132, 6K)

Real chads don't watch soccer.

In Europe, anyone who doesn't watch football is a guaranteed autist.

Op is retarded, he put were succesful just so he can put liverpool there

this
youtube.com/watch?v=6Z5wqJ6LLE4

Attached: Jimmy_grimble.jpg (220x318, 20K)

Yup, real chads watch ads.

>Seething Pool fans

You can't have it both ways, la. You can't be both a successful corporate megaclub AND the gritty underdogs fighting back from the trophyless depths.

Liverpool are the original customers' and tourists' club. Southern boomers glory hunted them in the 70s and 80s as, as we often forget, they were the most successful club in the country back then.

Fuck off ROBIN.

Every fat white trash boomer in my country supports Liverpool.

why do people insult themselves by saying a losing team represents the soul of their city?

You're a deluded fucking mong, I hope county get taken over by a fucking paki and spunk all over your shite club.

Because losing/lower division teams are typically only supported by people local to the city or area or with strong ties to it. Therefore the fanbase reflects the true culture and feelings of the city.

Teams that win often and win lots of trophies consistently throughout their history will inevitably become supported by people with no connection to the city but who just like the brand of the team or are a fan of some of their players. Thus, the team loses its roots in the city itself.

>proper mancs support City
>cant sell out

>Europe
>Chads

Amazing considering that this is coming from a country which fails to fill a 5k ground

>relevance

Yes, because most generations alive today grew up in an era where City were shit. Most City supporters today are still the same supporters who were there pre-Arabs.

Though you are right that if City remain at the same level of success for 20+ years they will lose their soul and join the ranks of virginal United, Arsenal and Liverpool.

i understand that, but it can also create this weird community of arrogant masochists. i'm from philadelphia, which was basically the english national team of sports cities for years. people around here clung to the idea that compared to neighboring cities NY and boston, who are perennial title winners, they were the real fans with character and passion while wallowing in misery. it came off as really pathetic. i guess it's different here though, since every franchise is essentially a major franchise and few cities have multiple teams. also, i'd prefer to have a local team of anemic, fair weather fans than reflect the true culture and feelings of fucking philly natives.

That movie was the shit

In Spain, most people support one of Madrid or Barcelona. Atlético also has some following outside of Madrid, but to a much lesser extent. The Basque region and the city of Seville seem to be the only places that escape this phenomenon, generally speaking.

youtube.com/watch?v=tn6fNYwtGc4

Supporting an established successful big team is like playing a video game on easy mode then gloating to friends how good you are at the game.

The American sport culture is a bit different I feel. Like you say, every club is a franchise. And there's no relegation system with multiple tiers. In England there are so many football clubs, by number most are simply confined to one city, town, or area of a city. And most fans are happy with what they've got. A fan of, say, Plymouth Argyle, will be super dedicated to their club but would be happy to just stay up in the third division without relegation. Meanwhile even a lifelong Man United fan will be raging and throwing shit everywhere in fury if his club finished 9th in the first division.

A lot of European continental football sounds very soulless to me for this same reason. Seems to be little city loyalty out there. People unashamedly glory hunt and no one even questions it.

Trust me, City fans found that just as cringe worthy user.

Man City was based af before it was bought by Mohammeds.
>Imagine being so Chad you wear a shitty team's jersey for all of Europe to see
>You get respect for this because you were born in Man City territory, not Manure's territory
>You stay loyal and proud even if your team is shit
>Now Amerifats LARP as plastic Man City supporters
Pure Chads these boomer lads from Oasis.

Attached: 11622242285_f22c3e1194_b.jpg (1024x736, 327K)

Unironically miss it. First league title was great but everything since then just hasn't felt as fun.

No.

Real chads support the team of the city they were born and grew up in.

Virgins "pick" a team to support. Chads are born fans of their team.

i see a man of taste here

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNcB19GYl5A

>Third div playoff final 99, just after Man United treble
>"There was another team in Manchester that had a little game in Barcelona this week wasn't there, what are your thoughts on that Noel?"
>"Oh yeah, apparently they won something... Dunno where it is though"

Chad as FUCK.

Attached: noel.png (430x430, 234K)

actual chads only watch football casually and support man u or chelsea.

chavs and Yea Forums autists support their local team

Real Chads play rugby or polo.

Attached: jsd.jpg (540x534, 45K)

>rugby or polo

You mean posh nonces

Based.

Attached: 61mJQ0Ma8uL.jpg (369x500, 91K)

When other people hear you like the swans they don’t think “oh wow he must really be a fan because they’re shit” they think “oh cool, he chose a shitty club so he wouldn’t get called out”

REAL chads play football themselves and only support their amateur team, have never even heard of professional footy

Greenocks youth team was very bad at defending.

Polo is our national sport and we are a 3rd world shithole

Rugby is our national sport and we are even more shithole of a country than Argentina

>not supporting your local team
>not even close to the stadium of the team you "support"
yikes, that's a cringe from me chief

>you cannot support your local team if they happen to be good
anglos trully have become cucks

t.Paul from Chester who supports Liverpool

You are based imo.
The virgins are the npc that watch the premiership because the normies on nbc tell them to.

>weird community of arrogant masochists
Finally, a yank who understands the UK

Was he good?

Attached: p1212.png (500x500, 368K)

Attached: lg twitter.png (614x209, 26K)

chad here. i support spurs.

>tfw first season aware of football was my club's best season the entire time I've been alive

How can you support a bottler yid team if you're a chad?

Lifelong SC Freiburg fan here, we never won anything and have been relegated a few times, greatest achievement in the last 10 years was fifth place finish. I dont care its my hometown also fuck Bayern.

Attached: 1479423202734.png (785x757, 393K)

>tfw Bonehead was a United supporter so was SEETHING having to play Maine Road

Attached: 5-4.jpg (401x600, 33K)

>pic
No wonder those fuckers played wonderwall after the schalke game

at least you didn't miss it