Messoy scores against an irrelevant Spanish team while literally choking finals away for Argentina

>Messoy scores against an irrelevant Spanish team while literally choking finals away for Argentina
>"MESSI IS THE GOAT OMG"

Attached: 1497276627523.jpg (192x185, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pVo5eMuYwK4
youtu.be/dJsBk5LSGsw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ah yes, because Messi plays alone in his NT. Bravo, american.

he doesn't care about Argentina

No one else on that national team is considered the GOAT by retards
Is that why he cries when he chokes

>plays with a midfield like this
>mascherano is even at fucking Hebei China Fortune
>b-but MESSI!!

Attached: 1552583339395.jpg (1080x1197, 163K)

dont you people get sick of doing this everyday? i mean really. this messi/ronaldo back and forth has been going forever now and it's given me a sort of existential dread, like what does any of this matter? what do our lives matter anyway?

This. Dogshit defence, too.
Argentina are not an elite team, and haven't been for ages. They fluked through to 2014's final (and might have actually won if Higuain scored that sitter early on) but they are not a good team at all, Messi is the only thing keeping them relevant. Otherwise they would be Colombia/Chile tier.

leafs can kill themselves for all i care

Messoy missed a 1 on 1 with Neuer

>shit defense
Tagliafico plays for CL quarter finalist
Rojo was Manure CB
Otamendi Manshitty CB
Mercado plays for Sevilla as well as Banega, mllion times EL winners, a team that when Messi scores against you fanboys suddenly come up praising them.
Armani is Libertadores champion as well as Enzo Pérez.
He also played with Manshittys historic goalscorer as well as many times seria top goalscorer Higuaín.
You should really stop trying coming up with excuses, the videos are available for everyone to see how HE himself choked.

>chile tier
So, at least 2 Copa Américas. The GOAT would should have managed at least 1, given its so easy

>Rojo was Manure CB
Is this meant to mean something? Uniteds defense has been gash for years

>Enzo Perez, Pavon, and Armani
>libertadores champion
THEY LOST TO AL-AIN MOTHER FUCKER

they also substituted Di Maria for Maximiliano Meza, a fucking Monterrey player

>H-HE NEEDS MORE HELP!!
Kek

>Messi loses
>Its a team sport, cant blame the guy. But actually, lets blame this other guy.
>Messi wins
>OMG HE IS THE BEST PLAYER EVER OMG THE GOAT HE DOES EVERYTHING HIMSELF WHAT A CHAMPION

They will always find excuses user.

twain on his 50th ip for the night. fuck off tard

Muh twain boogieman

What the fuck are you saying? I don't care about Messi choking. Both Messi and Rojo can be shit you fucking idiot

based

Seek help, m8

You retards are the same with Nerman
He has 0 world cups or copa americas with a vastly superior team. But hey, those confetti cups were worth it huh.

>2019
>still denying the GOAT
keep seething faggots

Attached: 1552858892019.gif (242x251, 500K)

>Messi or ronaldo do something
GOAT GOAT GOAT
>Messi or ronaldo have a poor game
ITS NOT THEIR FAULT REEEEEEEEE

Attached: 25A241ED-D626-495C-B578-933F5A1E97BA.jpg (222x227, 5K)

Nerman at least has a major trophy, the Confederations Cup
And no one here calls Nerman the goat

Love the fact that you are so cucked that you defend a guy choking away three finals and ragequited on your NT whilst being the captain.

>2019
>still on your 50th ip for the night
keep seething twain

>ragequitted
>and missed 0 games

Current Chile is awful, their best players are washed up
They're basically like 2017 Netherlands

As far as national teams go, Argentina is one of the greatest of all time. He has no excuse. He's pure shit outside of dribbling farmers in the CDR.

How many threads have you made seething about Messi?

How do we gas this multiple proxy gyppo??

>El piRATA sigue con el culo roto después de varios días
Yikes

Based CHADguayan.
>This pic triggers Messoys
Messoy isn't even the best player from Argentina.

>Assgentinian
>Thinks Messi is GOAT
Why does Diego Armando Maradona trigger you, Assgentinian zoomer. Messi is mentally soft. Honor the Argentine legends who actually won shit. Kys, zoomer. You probably listen to shit like Ecko YG.

Attached: maradona86.jpg (1600x1053, 1.13M)

CHADaguayano, why can't Uruguay win shit with Cavani and Suarez? I always support CHADaguay, but they fuck up.

Is it your football association's internal politics?

Attached: suarez.jpg (1150x700, 125K)

They won a Copa America user

Because in 2010 (they) rigged the match against Ghana and Suárez had to get sent off to avoid that robbery. Then against Netherlands (they) succesfully refballed >us with an offside goal an a goal following a blatant foul.
Then in 2014 >we were dogshit and Suárez a retard. And now in 2018 we lost Cavani for the important match and Suárez was fat and slow.
Add the fact that Tabárez is a shit tactician and this is the result. 1 Copa América.
But hey, at least is better than when I was growing up in the 90s and got to see Uruguay cucking missi in Argentina.

Messi is better than Maradona ever was

Nobody blames Messi for 2011. Tevez choked.

>scores constant solo goals for barca
>literally vanishes in 3 different finals
>zoomer customers start calling the wc a mickey mouse trophy because he can’t win it

>literally vanishes in 3 different finals
He didn't vanish. He set up his teammates and they missed impossible goals.

international football is mickey mouse tier

and when Messi wins Copa America this year, everyone will pretend that the Copa America isn't relevant, even though they were using it as a benchmark when Messi didn't win

if we're talking missed penalties, Biglia has already missed 3 including that one where Messi choked, and no one gives him shit for it. You now remember Messi has to go to the national team and play with a guy from fucking Anderlecht.

What do you blame him for? Its always someone else right?

Attached: tmp741733733828132866.jpg (460x276, 74K)

The chance he set up for Piggy in the 2016 Copa was impossible to miss

That shot was from a 0% angle according to xG

>Penaldo scores free tap ins and a penalty against busparking shitters who aren't even trying to win
>OMG GOAT OMG

>wins copa america lol just kiding german poster will be no more

the end of an era

>the wc a mickey mouse trophy

It is though. Which part of Africa is France in? If your answer is "no part", then you look at the "team" celebrations after the last final, then you'll know why it's a Mickey Meme trophy.

>let me cherry-pick these matches where Messi didn't perform and ignore hundreds of matches where he did
okay
but tell me, who's better player than him?
because it's certainly not CR
Ronaldo is better in stuff like aerial game
that's literally all, and that's because he's taller
he doesn't have Messi's shooting, passing, playmaking, speed, anything
he's just better in one area of the game
I still think he's a terrific player, but he's simply behind Messi
when people talk about best players, they compare players, not teams they played for

these comparisons really turn bizzare when you remember all the players who were hyped for being great in one area of the game, and Messi is probably the most complete offensive player in football history

youtu.be/pVo5eMuYwK4
youtu.be/dJsBk5LSGsw
Would messi miss these in a league game?

Maradona is unironically the GOAT. Messi falls apart outside of barca and he never would’ve been able to do what maradona did for napoli or argentina

Wow, Ive heard excuses before, but this one is a first.

Germany won world cup playing against Messi + 10

While they are able to build a base around treble winning bayern players Messi has to play against scraps from other teams, like Biglia who moved from Anderlecht to 8th place Lazio, Mascherano who has to play central midfielder in a role he didn't play since 2011, Defenders from Sportin CP and Benfica, when is the last time you saw those 2 portuguese teams do anything in Europe?
And yet you can reach a world cup final with that crap, part in due to Sergio Romero heroics in a penalty shootout. Mind you he was the BACKUP AT SAMPODRIA AND BECAME THE BACKUP AT MONACO that year, he had only 4 games played - in fact he had more world cup games played than club games. Think about that. While Germany gets to play with Kroos, Lahm, Schweini, even their shittiest player Klose is the WC record goalscorer. Fuck off the world cup is just a lottery. Not to mention France can probably make a world cup semi-final using only their bench players.

Josef bican is the goat then mate

that argument is idiotic since Messi's role in Barca isn't really conductive to him being a ''system baby''
he's not a poacher, he's not a defender, his role is quite obvious and pronounced
he's their main playmaker for fucks sake
it's just that Argentina is fucking shit as a team
I've seen him in several matches with them, he tries hard, draws away players, makes important passes, but his compatriots don't really bother that much
if a team has bad chemistry you can't help it, even if you have best players on each position
Argentina clearly has awful chemistry, both on and off the pitch
so you totally misunderstood what I said?
statistics and cherry-picked bullshit aren't that relevant
we can all use our fucking eyes and see the shit Messi does on the pitch, and then compare it with Ronaldo
Messi is simply superior in all areas of the game except aerial game, for obvious reasons as I said
I literally never saw Ronaldo make a killer pass or dribble past several players
he's clearly more limited player than Messi, it's obvious to fucking everyone who isn't actively trying to not see it

Because xG is new.

It's not an excuse if it's a fact.

You will not win the Copa America lol

>messi has a 4000% higher G90 vs xG the past decade compared to anyone else
>B-BUT MUH MISSED PENALTY

I mean, look at all the shit he did to best defenders today, like Ramos, Boateng, Varane...when did you ever see CR do something like that?
CR has a great instinct for goals, he's not bad technically, far from it, he's athletic, but outside of that he's a quite limited player
now you might argue Maradona was better, but people who saw Maradona play will mostly say Messi surpassed him
in fact I never saw people who argue CR and Messi are comparable in talent IRL
only on internet
that's pretty funny, not even Real or now Juventus fans here would ever argue CR is a better player than Messi

Yes we will, and we will do the lap of honor in you're city

Cringy mutt

Ive seen many goals scored from that position so I dont even know why im responding to this bait.
2/10 made me reply.

>cacargentina
>winning major trophy in this century

Attached: 1552256843553.png (310x326, 29K)