LEBRON BTFO

Was Jordan ever owned this badly on a last second shot?

Attached: 1D7441A3-7684-4A2C-87D6-DB9E05EDE261.jpg (750x422, 70K)

I don't watch apehoop. Is he really going to be out of the playoffs?

9 behind 8th seed which is the last playoff team, with 12 games left.

I don't remember MJ being owned like this in The Finals...

Attached: crashing this cartoon.jpg (860x624, 72K)

Based

geez, this sucks. I don't hate the guy, but how do you go on with your career when everything short of reaching the finals is underachieving for you? Are the lakers really that shitty? Did lebron drop on quality?

Lebron’s been on the decline for a few years now. His defense is trash. He got injured halfway through and his team isn’t that good. He can’t carry a squad anymore

I started to dislike him once he became a SJW.

I dislike SJWs in general but he’s especially annoying because he’s a fucking idiot

Attached: 2115A3BB-A97B-4283-8BF1-38E3091CD6E2.jpg (1122x1068, 791K)

Jordan would have won that game at 56

WHITES WIN AGAIN

Where is the lie

They were on pace for like 50 wins and the 4th seed before he got injured. Several other Lakers have gotten hurt too.
Aside from the last couple minutes he played well against the Knicks, and the Lakers outscored the Knicks when he was actually on the floor. They just get BTFO any time LeBron takes a seat

funny you mentioned that because other teams had several injuries but SOMEHOW they made the playoffs. really makes you think.

Michael Jordan is the GOAT. LeBron isn't even the greatest of his era. It's Tim Duncan.

4th seed doesnt mean shit when it was like 3 weeks before Christmas and all the teams were like 2 games apart

based, queer james just a statpad babby

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Based. Duncan and Kobe ahead of LeBron on all time greatest list.

>Kobe
>ahead of anybody
kek, just because lecrab is an overrated bitch doesn't make your overrated fraud any better

Yeha ok buddy. Kobe has 5 rings, how many does lebeta have?

>4th seed meme

There were like 4 teams tied for that spot and the 10th seed was like 2 games behind that. The spurs and jazz weren't even in the top 8 and they pulled it off while the lakers performed just like anyone who isn't a lebron fanboy knew they would.

*blocks you're path*

Attached: basedkobr.jpg (1200x1026, 413K)

MJ is GOAT but Duncan is starting to get overrated because muh defense

Based

This will always be the worst stat of his career Ithink.

He's not even Larry Bird tier.

>They were on pace for like 50 wins and the 4th seed before he got injured.
>lakespics seriously believe this when their team had a top 5 easiest schedule before the All Star Break

wow a cac scrub finally had his moment. enjoy it wh*toids and keep watching black men dominate you athletically.

cool beans, /pol/

leastern conference babby

> vote for a literal lizard woman
> vote for an orange man
It was a shit show no matter what but trump is the better option to shillary

Wilt is basically everything LeBron was but better.
LeBron is a stat babby, Wilt was THE stat babby.
LeBron has gaudy stats, Wilt has THE BEST stats
LeBron choked hard in the playoffs, Wilt choked THE HARDEST
LeBron joined a super team, Wilt joined an even more super team (at the time Wilt went to the Lakers, the team of Wilt, Jerry West and Elgin Baylor had 3 of the 6 best basketball players to ever live)
LeBron is a fake personality, Wilt was THE FAKEST (we know of Wilt as the guy who banged 20,000 women but lots of teammates have said they never saw Wilt with a woman)
LeBron created the narrative that "he carries weaker players" even though he only won when he played on the most stacked team of the modern era, Wilt invented that storyline. The whole "Wilt only lost to Russell because Russ had the better team" argument doesn't even hold up to actual statistical analysis.

Wilt is one of the big 6 NBA players (Jordan, Magic, Kareem, Russell, Bird, Wilt) but most educated observers put Wilt towards the bottom of that.

This is LeBron's fate. He'll never be the new Jordan, he's just the new Wilt.

he really fucked up. this season he became a joke, truly the pass of the torch for Giannis and those guys.

Lelbron is done

>raptors couldnt eliminate lebron from the playoffs for 4 years
>wite boi did it in ONE game

based. If only the craptors had more whiteys

LeBron is, at worst, the fourth best player of all time. No way Magic or Bird, as phenomenal as they were, are ahead of him all time.

LeBron isn't even top 10.

But Larry and Magic are most defintely ahead of him and their impact on the NBA is insurmountably more important that LeDiva who has only made the NBA worse with his Klutch mafia posse and superteams

only zoomers who can't remember any time before 2012 think he's the goat

You are a piece of shit, user. Is that really what you find amusing or entertaining? If so, you need to take a long look into the mirror and reevaluate your life. Being edgy on the internet for attention or laughs is one of the most pathetic things a person can do and reeks of a mental deficiency. I highly doubt you would behave this way in real life or want people you associate with to know you like this kind of stuff, so why bother at all? If you can't control your urges, check into a mental hospital or get therapy.

The person who actually committed this act is the lowest of the low. Worse than niggers who cheat the system and drain tax payer dollars. Worse than inbred rednecks who think car racing is a sport. Worse than furries who jack off to anthropomorphic animals. Worse than skinhead pussies who think they're real nazi's. Worse than violent arabs who blow themselves and others up over a fictional book.

If I had it my way you would be stoned to death and left on the ground to decompose - no burial would be permitted, Antigone style. You honestly don't deserve to exist in our society and i think that you know this deep down. I dare you to share this with your co-workers, spouse, friends, relatives, etc and see what they have to say. Will they be like "LOL user that was funny tell those faggots to chill or go back to tumblr" or would they look at you with a disgusted look on their face and say "That was disgusting user, why the fuck do you have this video?" We both know what the answer is and that you won't actually take me up my offer because you're a faggot.

How the FUCk do we stop these euros from dominating our league bros???

imagine being the best in your sport and missing the ploffs

Attached: mcmeme.jpg (545x365, 30K)

LeBron is no longer the best. Sadly, KD cucked him the last two years.

Now Giannis is the king of the East, and doing it the same way LeBron did, but with less talent around him and more efficient.

Steve Nash isn't walking through that door.

That's what happens when you're on the decline, in a tougher conference with an AIDS riddled GM and dumb bitch of an owner. Being a moody crybaby isn't helping either.

The point is that the Lakers aren't good without Lebron, and they aren't good lately with him because he didn't actually activate playoff mode, he sulked and decided he wanted to rest this year.

>say you're in playoff mode
>uh he didn't "really" activate playoff mode, that win vs the Rockets was just him totally not trying

The truth is LeBron has massively declined, is visibly fatigued at the end of games, is out of shape, and would rather roll the ball all the way to the 3pt like in close games like a retard than simply dribble, takes deep 3s that airball instead of going to the rim, and when he does to the rim he gets blocked by scrubs named Mario

Attached: 1535548235139.jpg (1078x1125, 137K)

this is a good post

there are even better pics available

Attached: large[1].jpg (876x1024, 122K)

The have the same record as last year without him. They aren't good with him either.
>LeFraud

Lebron would tear magic and bird apart but magic and bird tore the league apart better than lebron did

I think he fucked up, should have went to Philly

I think he doesn't care about rings anymore, I mean, how the fuck do you go to WC to Lakers shit young core

>stay in the east for decades because its literally you POWERGAP every other team in the division
>move out to the stacked west
>cant even barely make it into the playoffs

Why do you wait tell youre half the man you used to be THEN go to the stacked division?

>I don't think a lot of people was educated
Tell me more, noble savage

he's focusing on space jam right now. it's fucking sad.
is it time to apologize to lavar ball? lavar ball is the hero basketball needs. and if the oldest kid can stay healthy, he's gonna be playing for a while.

>LeBlocked

BLEACHED

>yfw this is all a ploy by Magic and Kobe to ruin Lebron.

based

seriously. Kobe was gaslighting everyone when the season started.

>Lakers fans should care about winning.
>then they orchestrate building the teams with dysfunction as the priority.

>Literal nutcases like McGee, Lance, Rondo, Beasley
>Immature Kids like Lonzo, Ingram (with the Circus that is Lamar)

This is a fuckin' set up.

Will he ever embrace it, anons? Perhaps that's whats holding him back. MJ shaved his head and looked iconic. This faggot just can't accept the fact he has shit hair.

Attached: DTomNNEUQAEBzLs.jpg (815x979, 126K)

All the time.

LeBron is the goat based on longevity and volume, eye tests on highlight reels ain't shit

Ah yes, the apehoop version of smug LCIM.

*ahem*

Attached: tumblr_maz7q5xpd01qe1x8qo1_1280.jpg (769x1000, 156K)

Show the number of 73-win teams that the other guys eliminated

o wait

Attached: 0a6f3e44467f48983ce8427c81235262c8d9dea4_full.jpg (184x184, 7K)