Brighton in the semi finals

>brighton in the semi finals

Double already in the bag.

Attached: 1514043248799.jpg (940x529, 28K)

Who can stop him?

Solskjaer.

Is that their 1st EPL team in the FA Cup?

City already have the league cup community shield double

Pfffffhahahahahahah

>1st team
>no fernandinho, no kdb

based retard

>what is English

Based retard

>free (You)s

kek thanks lads

Nah, they faced Burnley (17th place) at home. Now they get face the team in 15th place after battling through against the powerhouses of Newport and Swansea.

On the other hand, United got drawn (away) against top 7 PL teams in 3 consecutive rounds. It's all completely legit though. The brown envelopes just contain birthday cards.

>manure fan complaining about buying off refs

Attached: 1452438901281.jpg (1226x732, 97K)

Thank your mum that she did not abort you. Also wolves are unstoppable in FA - their hunger for winning this elitary cup will finally break peppo curse and refball tricks. Also wolves have manager that really looks like mexican drunken wolf. Guardiolel doesnt look like gold ship so fuck you.

>everyone who calls out City's suspicious "good fortune" is a Yanited fan

The point I was making was that the stronger teams were being matched up against each other and kept out of City's way. If Spurs hadn't spilled their spaghetti against Palace, we probably would have seen Wolves v Spurs. It's happened all through the competition and happened again today. Wolves v Watford to ensure City only has to face 1 actual team to win the trophy and keep the "unprecedented quadruple" alive.

Attached: 1552700363196.gif (195x229, 1.32M)

>wolves against us WITH var

Attached: 1451764341494.jpg (960x641, 38K)

can only beat what's in front of you, midtable shitter

Attached: that glorious city feel.jpg (400x388, 99K)

Your face is on google when you search “Yea Forums”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHGAHAA

Attached: 545B4F3F-5053-487E-A482-31331F3F273A.png (750x1334, 2.32M)

I know. The point is that "what's in front of you" always just happens to be one of the weakest possible teams when it comes to City this season.

Attached: 08F8AF4F-5450-4C0A-BFF4-EAB6C04768EB.jpg (254x285, 14K)

fuck off i swear if you dont delete this reply

>this season

sure we might have had some favorable draws THIS SEASON but if you take a look at the last few years we have been absolutely fucked on many occasions

it all balances out

>Reminder that to get to the Carabao Cup final Chelsea had to beat Spurs, while City got drawn against Burton.

MCFC got a trophy this season for beating Burton and then winning a penalty shootout.

>it all balances out

It really doesn't, my #trueblue #cityzen friend. In one competition maybe, but easy draws in the League Cup, FA Cup and CL (+refball in the PL) is insane 'luck'

Kill yourself muslim

what are you gonna do about it faggot?

>refball in the PL

city lost the most points by far from shitty refereeing decisions and you know that