CIN: Eifert re-signs with Bengals on one-year deal
JAX: Jaguars take shot on OT Cedric Ogbuehi
JAX: Jaguars sign ex-Chiefs WR Chris Conley
LAC: Chargers give GM Tom Telesco extension
DEN: Broncos add CB Bryce Callahan to secondary
FA: Blake Bortles sets up visit with Rams
GB: Packers re-sign Allison on one-year deal
FA: Chiefs interested in CB Darqueze Dennard

Attached: WilliamsTy_RD.jpg (847x476, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ESPNNFL/status/1107305822382641152
youtu.be/EB5-yJM3vJc
youtube.com/watch?v=soXMCkoWfQo
youtube.com/watch?v=UmM1j4NnnsM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*owns faker gayfield in your path*

Attached: lachad-jackson.jpg (1024x683, 78K)

FUCK TOM BRADY

FUCK BOY KISSERS

FUCK BOSTON

Cant wait to warch Derwin lay Tyrell the fuck out. They should be matched up since tyrell is going slot.

I do t miss the guy. I miss Dontrelle Inman. Raiders fans heads up the guy cant catch and is soft. So im happy to see him join your team. It will be fun watching Derwin punk him twice a year.

Surprised there hasn't been an NFL player unironically named La'Chad yet.

>FA: Johnny Manziel picked up by Memphis of AAF
Any word on the official reason Manziel was banned from the CFL? Obviously it was intentional, but they made it sound pretty serious.

I reworked my mock draft again. I dropped it 3 days ago. people seemed to enjoy it. I'm the user who called AB going to Oakland and OBJ getting traded, that might help.

Mexican league starting in 20 mins if you intrested

For me, it's THE Philadelphia Football Eagles, Philadelphia Baseball Phillies, Philadelphia Basketball 76ers, Philadelphia Hockey Flyers, Philadelphia Soccer Union and Philadelphia Lacrosse Wings.

Attached: DougFrank.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

I played football with Cedric ogbuehi in middle school. Dudes soft as shit

hit us with it
I'd personally wait on a development in the Rosen situation before doing mocks

>R******s hosting Ereck Flowers for FA visit

I am so happy the Foreskins exist.

Attached: 1450670742508.jpg (267x247, 9K)

>Any word on the official reason Manziel was banned from the CFL? Obviously it was intentional, but they made it sound pretty serious.
You know, it's interesting, but I'm guessing you read the same thing we all did:

He violated some rule that was bad enough to get him kicked out of the ENTIRE cfl, but not bad enough for any criminal charges to be filed. Just shitcanned, have a nice life.

My problem wrapping my head around that is I can think of NOTHING that would do this in the NFL. An actual criminal activity is only a suspension, even when Kaepernick was deliberately kept out of the league, the NFL marketed that as something else. What would it take to get an NFL player publicly booted from the league, but not arrested?

All I can come up with is:
a) Fucked the owners wife
b) Said some racist-ass shit
c) Has an injury.

The world may never know.

I want the Browns and Ravens to have a great rivalry again so bad, and having two QBs with totally different skill sets would be amazing.

Attached: 1088273270.jpg.0.jpg (1200x800, 130K)

Reminder that Massachusetts does not have six superbowl wins, because the patriots play in New England, not Boston, therefor they represent six states: Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Rhode Island. As such, each state has only one superbowl win.

The same would be the case for the Carolina Panthers, but they have no wins.

Attached: 46A099D7-5EE6-456D-8115-BC19DF025DC1.png (640x425, 110K)

The D is for Domination of the NFL

Attached: 1552694016435.png (250x250, 8K)

>Have consistently trended downward since Super Bowl 50
>People are realizing that Elway is a shit GM who was carried by Peyton Manning
>Just allowed his team's best O-Lineman to walk in FA

lol

>this cringe took 20 hours in MS Paint

Attached: cringe.webm (640x800, 2.64M)

>Broncos on the right
>(You) on the left

Attached: 1552689794988.jpg (600x836, 85K)

Are you ready for your blessings?
Are you ready for your miracle?

TYBC
Y
B
C

Attached: 1478065375740.jpg (640x640, 63K)

shouldn't have gotten rid of tebow. of course he can't have a guy he didn't draft be successful

Pedowood can fuck off. This man can get to 10k and get one more ring in two years time.

Attached: Ubermensch.jpg (1070x771, 247K)

>goes 14-2 in your path
>Barr heems Rodgers again
>Barr heems Trubisky
>Matt Stafford will be sacked 23 times against the vikes in two games
>Hunter WILL lead the league in sacks
>Mike Hughes WILL lead the league in interceptions AND punt return yards
>Kirk Cousins WILL lead the league in batted balls AND throw for 5k yards
G*d it feels good to be a Vikings fan right now. Where are my skol bros at #VikeUp

Attached: 1548746527760.png (965x976, 133K)

Based vikes chad

Attached: 1538954973921.jpg (800x1055, 354K)

Rosen is locked in with the Cards. It sounds weird but he probably would gone top 5 easy in this years draft, qb is weak in the draft. They won't get much more than a late 1st for him at best. He had a good college career, he's bigger now, he's smart he's not a bust yet.

1. Arizona Trade to Raiders who Take Kyler Murray
2. 49ers Nick Bosa
3. Jets Josh Allen
4. Raiders traded to Arizona who takes Jawaan Taylor
5. Bucs Quinnen Williams
6. Giants trade Back to Miami who draft Dwayne Haskins
7. Jags Greg Little
8. Lions Montez Sweat

Keep going?

Attached: BASED.jpg (1234x1070, 95K)

Even vikings fans know based Stafford is indestructible now

Hey fans of NYG, Bucs, Lions, Gronk etc...the Special Olympics are starting now on ABC

Attached: 2019-03-17-13-12-51-.jpg (308x140, 18K)

>Hey fans of NYG, Bucs, Lions, Gronk etc

Attached: 1532358116243.gif (600x338, 3.51M)

He had conditions in his contract that were specific to him, though. Stuff like going to a counsellor and more regular drug tests. If they banned him from the whole league for missing a therapy appointment, then they fell for it hook, line and sinker.

TYBC also checked

9. Bills Rashad Gary
10. Broncos Drew Lock
11. Bengals Devin White
12. Packers DK Metcalf
13. Giants Christian Wilkins
14. Falcons Ed Oliver
15. Redskins Jonah Williams
16. Panthers Clelin Ferrell
17. Giants Daniel Jones.

Redskins could be in the market for carr seeing his small cap hit and how much oakland will take of the salary cap hit this year if he's traded. Carr is primary trade bait.

Saint of the day:
Venerable Patrick, Bishop of Armagh, and the Enlightener of Ireland.
God bless you all

Attached: Icon_of_Saint_Patrick,_Christ_the_Saviour_Church.jpg (1792x2560, 772K)

Can you please use a US/Greek proxy when posting? Don't like to see the Spanish flag associated with American sports.

What's the problem? As Greek I feel a lot more identified with my flag, but I have no problem with living in Spain. Idk, it's just a flag and I won't take the effort to use a VPN or something to change it.

I can feel my brain cells dying just from looking at him

>Any word on the official reason Manziel was banned from the CFL?
He was talking shit about poutine. He said gravy only belongs on biscuits and turkey.

Dolphins signed Fitzpatrick

Poutine is disgusting though. And yes, I've had it in Canada

Glasskowski wont survive 5 more games. Hes a glorified swing tackle by now

>again
Ravens have been the new browns’ daddy since they came into existence

How likely is it that Ferrell falls to 16? If the Panthers take him I'll jizz my fucking pants.

>yfw da bears win da superb owl

Attached: bear0003.jpg (282x176, 53K)

This man must be a genious, after being in 8 franchises he keeps getting the money

Why are ravens fans so awful? They have less class than Chicago sports fans.

>Getting paid shit tons of money
>barely any significant playtime over the course of his entire career, meaning he maximizes money and minimizes CTE
>gets to travel in style and luxury for a living
He's putting that Harvard brain to work and playin 8d chess with the rest of the league

Better than iggles

Attached: yfwtbdoubledoink.webm (1280x720, 2.42M)

Unironically not though

I was expecting Bortles. He's set to visit Rams, tho, who need a backup to Goff

God I can't wait for Brady to retire.

Yeah, that'll fix your team.

Attached: youloveyoulose.jpg (640x360, 36K)

kek

This, ravens fans are worse than iggles or anyone else.

fitzmagic is backkkk woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

do what the dolphins are doing and just tank to find the next good qb.

>mfw fitzmagic ruins the tank and memes the dolphins into the second wc spot

Attached: lol.jpg (400x420, 15K)

Next to fucking zero. He's likely going top 8

LET'S FUCKING GO!!!

Attached: Fitzmagic.png (628x471, 427K)

The ravens have been living off the greatness of the old browns for decades while the new browns have been an expansion team with serious growing pains. Only now that Ozzie Newsome is gone are the ravens a truly distinct team, while at the same time the browns have finally gotten their shit together.
Its time for the real rivalry to begin to decide who owns the afcn.

Ravens should just run the triple option desu

no, i just found it on google images. This picture took me over two hours though

Attached: Real West Hours.jpg (1104x386, 175K)

>the browns have finally gotten their shit together

Attached: 1551566056316.jpg (2560x1440, 1.17M)

Attached: thoumad.jpg (344x335, 28K)

>The ravens have been living off the success of the old browns for decades
?????????

>tfw out of potato chips

Now what am I supposed to put on my ice cream?

Attached: We'll_see_honey._We'll_see..jpg (294x208, 24K)

>stealing my reaction image

Attached: Level 15 Bradyposter.jpg (600x549, 79K)

Ferrell isn't going top 8

>Fitztragic
>playoffs

Pick one. You wanna know what'll happen? He'll end up getting them to 9-7 or 10-6 but they'll miss the playoffs AND they'll have a crap draft position.

>still have 37m in cap space

Attached: 1552555451629.jpg (480x360, 52K)

Oh yes he is

No chance in hell

Use it to re sign all their existing talent. Oh wait...

Attached: 6120b70eec82b0ba1021c20249656b0d.jpg (339x510, 27K)

>post yfw fitzpatrick stops fucking around and wins 10 owls

Attached: 011457E6-FBAB-4D9B-8EA9-DB4400B6A0D8.jpg (346x171, 14K)

Who is their coach again?

It’s not Hue Jackson if that was your fucking point

Sammy Bathroom

I sure hope the dolphins dont trade up when the best qbs are in the next two drafts

there are only five starting Quarterbacks with three straight winning seasons:
>Roethlisberger
>Mariota
>Brady
>Prescott
>Wilson
they are the current elite in the league, objectively speaking. Open up, it's time to take the Prilsiothlisbrady pill, /nfl/.

that would be sooo dolphins if that happens. the dolphins have shit talent though.

>yfw a 40 year old Fitzpatrick signs with the Patriots after Brady retires and leads the Pats to another old-man dynasty

This happens literally every season already.

The inability of this team to put together just one solid draft in 20 years is remarkable.

>prescott
>elite
oh come on cowgirl fans

they fitzpatrick would have started a game for every afc east team

>3 of 5 are black

But /nfl/ told me only white QBs are elite.

All they have to do is say “Fitzpatrick, we’ll give you one billion dollars if you win the superbowl” and it will be done

its been longer than that

minkah is going to be elite but the dolphins always seems to find one good talent every 5 years

>Marioto
>Poopscott
>elite
"No." Stop posting this, it's clearly a useless meme stat.

Imagine not realizing Prescott is elite

>Hawaiians are black
Old Baysed does it again!

JJ had a good draft in 1996 and 1997 to build a decent defense. That aside, even Shula had awful drafts going back to the 80s.

The Dolphins might be the worst drafting team in NFL history.

>Imagine not realizing Prescott is elite at choking
FTFY

Attached: snowprobleem.jpg (594x396, 65K)

Billy Closets

Comeon. If Cody Parkey hadn’t missed the kick, the cowboys would’ve won the Super Bowl.

Think about it. If the Bears won the Cowboys would play the saints and the bears would play the rams. The cowboys already beat the saints in the regular season and had better offense and defensive teams against eachother, they would win. Next the rams would play the bears and get held to peanuts again, meaning the NFCCG would be Bears vs Cowboys. This would be an even match because the bears and cowboys both had elite defenses but the cowboys would win because their offense is superior to the Bears. It would be a low scoring game, maybe even 3-0, but the cowboys would’ve won.

The patriots would still make it to the Superbowl, and it would be an absolute bootyblast. The cowboys D would shut down Brady consistently and the O would have constant walk offs. The cowboys would win their 6th owl.

tldr: fuck the eagles.

>winning games instead of losing them is a useless meme stat
I'm sorry your QB is a stat padder instead of a WINNER

what does tldr mean

Amen

kys

well in the 60s-80s they couldnt miss.

>shit cowgirls fans think

please the pats would have bootyblasted you more than the rams.

Minkah is shit. Remember when he tried to trademark "Fitzmagic"? Ryan finna fuck his ass up now.

Hes not white so hes black. Hawaiian is not a race.

Attached: IvhJk8V.gif (268x190, 1.36M)

There is no fucking way this doesn't blow up, right?

Attached: 53060477_993852124335658_4191906400476067463_n.jpg (1080x1080, 195K)

Robby Pantries

>AB went from a rapist at QB to a white christian QB
based

go shit post so more since you obviously dont watch football. Minkah played every position last year.

Can't wait for the cowshits to overpay Dak and Zeke and go back into the dumpster of mediocrity

>Prescott
>choke
Pick one. Hes got some of the best comeback drive stats in the game fella

Nice Blue Steel by Mayfield there

their success all depends on how Kitchens does as HC.

So? He was mediocre at every one of them.

>browns

What are the other superteams in the league right now. Obviously there’s the rams, the patriots sort of qualify, and now the browns

Has he ever won a big game?

The Fitzpatrick plan is brilliant. You find out extremely early whether or not he's gonna go on a streak, and you either take the profits from people riding a renewed Fitzmagic buzz or he throws a bunch of picks and you pull him at 1-3 and tank harder.

The trick is to let him loose. Tell him its okay to throw ints. Basically say "I don't care if you throw 5 tds or 5 ints, its a win for us either way." Worst thing you can do is tell him to be careful with the ball, stick with Tannehill if you want a game manager. If Fitzpatrick's lines are something 1-1, 250 yds, you're not doing enough to tank and you're not doing enough to succeed.

I seriously don't believe you actually watch football games. You are the definition of shitposter.

Im sorry, but I just dont see a team led by an upjumped running back coach doing anything notable.

it really is sad that I welcome the fitzpatrick move because I actually some entertainment at my games even if its someone throw a bunch of picks. tannehill in the adam gase offense was pure shit

Packers fan here. I'm offended that you think we're so fucking stupid as to pick DK Metcalf when both Hockenson and Fant are still on the board. I'm not even sure that Metcalf is the no. 1 receiver on the Packers' board.

Patriots aren't a super team from a talent standpoint

Why would any sane person subject themselves to watching the dolphins?

He had three 100 yard games and caught 13/19 for 191 in the playoffs! I'm not ready to let go!

Attached: Razorcakes get Gronk'd.webm (1280x720, 794K)

>tfw Fitzpatrick has a Rich Gannon-like twilight end to his career and ends up with 4 pro-bowl seasons in a row + leads the Fins to the playoffs multiple times before being named MVP.

How did Stafford go from "glassford" to "anime protagonist with plot armor" in terms of toughness?

I am sure everyone will be fine and check their egos.
There will be no complaints about how many carries/catches they are getting at all.

Of course it is going to implode. As soon as one of them feels they aren't getting the credit they deserve the meltdown begins.
It will start slow and then go thermonuclear week 15.

Brady, Gronk, Edelman, the twins, Hightower, there’s something there

Harbaugh doesn't have the balls. Also Lamar would die in like 2 weeks because the main way to defend the triple option is to obliterate the QB whenever he holds the ball long enough to reasonably be tackled.

I thought it was really cool that a pirate-themed team had a pirate-looking dude who just wings it on every single play as their QB last year.

>Dolphins tank and get top draft pick
>Tua decides to return to school for his senior year

Attached: Dolphins_Season_Opener.jpg (486x439, 54K)

It's a good day to be green!

Attached: usatsi_11076624.jpg (1000x600, 83K)

Hes won a playoff game, so yes? Hes gone to the playoffs 2 times in his first 3 years, winning record all 3. Tell me how he isnt

fine then we get tua or trevor lawrence in 2020.
but the dolphins will do the same shit they always do and go 8-8 in the next 3 years. the dolphins will fuck this up

well then tank 2020 and get Trevor Lawrence in 2021

Embrace the tank, trade back in the first for more picks the next year

That would be the 2021 Draft then.

Trevor Lawrence is another Manziel, whoever drafts him is gonna regret it

Lawrence isn't eligible until 2021
to enter the NFL draft you have to be three years removed from high school
Lawrence graduated in 2018

>multiple playoffs with 0 playoff wins

that sounds about right

because I am not a bandwagon bitch like all the fucking pussy ass pat fans I see down here.

also funny it is you who is saying this when you have supported a murderer

wow you actually took this post seriously

Good thing gronk is 6ft 7 otherwise he wouldnt have caught that off target over thrown pass.

>Miami Dolphins
>best QB ever is named MARINE-oh
explain this
pro-tip: you can't

ok I was wrong

they dont even have the same fucking playing style. Manziel never won shit in college like lawrence did as a freshman

nah minka is a beast
They'll need a wr more for the end of rodgers career. Tight end can hold on for a year or get a good one later 2nd round, this years tight end crop is very good so some first rounders will drop down.
The draft is literally loaded with edge and pass rushers. It will push normal prospects who are top 5 material down to 15 and shitty qbs who would be 2nd and 3rd rounders up to the first and second round.

I'll keep going but no one seemed to care. Anywho the same basic number of OL, DL, LB, Pass rushers, Qbs, Safeties, CBs wrs etc are picked about every year. Some shitty players sneak up because of the variation in talent coming from college.

Fitzpatrick is better than Dan Marino in terms of raw skill

Patriots draft Z Gentry and D Parham and play them at WR.
They would be the best blocking WRs and all the 5'10" CBs have no chance to break up the pass or tackle them.

Nah you just a bitch

Pats should sign Jordy Nelson and draft Hunter renfrow for the all white receiving corps

Marty Balconies

>an upjumped running back coach
Kitchens has been in the league for 12 years and has coached running backs, tight ends, and quarterbacks, plus he was a QB for Alabama in college. He knows the sport very well and anyone who has been around him has nothing but praise for the guy. That's not to say he will be perfect out of the gate, but especially with veteran coordinators and loads of talent around him I don't see any specific reason why he won't be able to succeed as a HC other than he hasn't done it before. But the same could be said about any HC in his first time doing it.

Honestly this. I liked him managing our offense, but HC is a totally different situation.

On the plus side, based Stump got promoted to RB Coach.

Attached: Dw4gJsSU8AAgvlZ.jpg (824x464, 37K)

>Kansas will never have a super bowl ring even though our name is in the fucking team name

just kill me

Attached: Snapchat-1413373548.jpg (1242x701, 88K)

Why are you responding to old gay?

woops, my bad. I should have realized such an idiotic comment could only come from one place

Eli Manning is a top 5 NFL Quarterback when he has an offensive line

I'm a Ravens fan because it makes the racist whitoids seethe.

Eli Manning, one of only two quarterbacks to defeat Tom Brady in the superbowl

Attached: Giants Helmet Catch.gif (480x270, 2.08M)

>tfw without OBJ's attitude Eli's confidence returns, he ends up having a pro-bowl season, Saquon gets 2,000 yards rushing and wins MVP, and the Giants advance far in the playoffs

>tfw OBJ's diva attitude arises and clashes with Mayfield and the team falls to 8-8 (and still wins the AFC North because its a dumpster fire)

Why would being a fan of a bad team upset white folk?

On OBJ.
Does he have an opt out clause in his contract and if so when is it?

And he did it twice because once just didn't feel good enough

>mfw they go 2-14 because they're the Browns

Attached: 1493405738669.jpg (453x453, 28K)

kek this desu

Hes out of his element now. 5-11 at best for Leaveland

Is this tyreek thing goingto play out like hunts where he is fine for months then a video of beating his kid surfaces?

The browns had a dynasty in the 60’s, they are capable of winning

Attached: 8044A4DC-B76C-49B8-B2DD-FBE5E516B8BE.jpg (828x1531, 1.08M)

I just read about it he's gonna be fucked, what is with the Cheifs and beating kids and women jesus christ

JUST

It already has. Its everywhere

>mfw people legitimately think the browns are going to regress
>after adding one of the best RB in football
>after adding one of the best WR in football
>after getting rid of the worst HC in football
>after turning their D-line to one of the best in football

inb4 >b-b-but they're the browns

Attached: yfwdbwdsb.jpg (1616x1440, 297K)

The players got their parenting skills from Andy Reid

meh

I see them going 7-9 to 9-7 range at best. They have so much raw talent to lose more than that would just be impressive. If Baker goes down they still have a run game and a solid defense.

It all is about the O line now.

Well you're going to miss out on the GOAT hc once pic related gets the position.

Attached: DUUUUUUUUCE.jpg (3048x4264, 1.18M)

just bad taste man. come on.

>after adding one of the best RB in football
Who is suspended 8 games and might end up beating someone else in the meantime
>after adding one of the best WR in football
He didn't help the Giants win much
>after getting rid of the worst HC in football
All that means is the brownies can now prep their new worst HC to fire after their newest dumpster fire season
>after turning their D-line to one of the best in football
Harrison and Vernon are not elite. You have an okay defense. But every single defense you play next season is going to be hunting to put a hurting on Mayfield and OBJ.

You're all fucked

Eh, hes got like 7 other kids. Now the real question is who is a worse parent Andy Reid or Tony Dungy?

The O line isn't good, Baker will get hit quite a bit.

Can he hold up?

Can anyone explain to me why Ray Rice got an indefinite suspension for one incident but Kareem Hunt only got 8 games for two incidents?

Domestic Abuse, Kareem was called a bigger, was not nearly as brutal

Tony Dungy easy. His son killed himself for being gay, while tony dungy is hardcore christian. Reid's kid just got mixed up into the wrong drugs. Reid was famous in Philly, his kids were being targeted all the time. He had to leave the city

Bills finna boutta be da quality club of da AFC Least BOOK IT giants with a better record then the jest FYI

nigger*

Is Ed Oliver good? I feel like he's overrated. How much better than Wilkins is he?

twitter.com/ESPNNFL/status/1107305822382641152
anyone sick of this attention whore already? hope the browns get dabbed on hard next year.

Ray Rice got assualted first and hit back. Hunt got called a name and reacted like a child.

He's very scheme specific. He can't play a NT for sure and can't play a normal 4/3 DT. He also can't play the strong side 3/4 DE. Basically weak side 3/4 end, or penetrating DT in some 4/3 scheme with a DT playing NT. He'll get wired up in running plays against big tackles and guards if he's lining up heads up

Lmao, why is he in a Brewers uniform? Also while this dipshit is clowning around Lamar Jackson is working hiss ass off training.

I would not call that Ray Rice tape "fighting back" he took it to far

people will always hate you more if you beat your wife rather instead of just some women

Doesn't sound like a guy I'd want to pick in the top 20

Giants taking Devin White at 6?

Rice got spit on, thats felony assault and he hit back

Hes best friends with that fagboy Christian Yelich. LaChad is gonna fuck Bakers shit up next year.

Attached: kek.png (350x300, 97K)

>Who is suspended 8 games and might end up beating someone else in the meantime
They also have chubb and Duke Johnson so Hunt is really just icing on the cake. If he is around though, the browns will have the best RB room in the NFL
>He didn't help the Giants win much
He also didn't have Landry as his #2 WR or a QB that could throw it down the field with the Giants
>All that means is the brownies can now prep their new worst HC to fire after their newest dumpster fire season
Kitchens is gonna be bad because the browns are gonna be bad because Kitchens is gonna be bad, nice logic there
>But every single defense you play next season is going to be hunting to put a hurting on Mayfield and OBJ
implying defenses aren't always trying to 'put a hurting' on the opposing team's players.

go ahead and believe your delusions for the next few months, only time will tell who is right.

perhaps you would indulge me by posting your visage when the omnivorous quadruped mammals of chicago claim the superior nocturnal predatory bird trophy

Attached: 1546757057053.jpg (500x415, 104K)

No, they're taking a DE

>baker has a better arm than Eli
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

cant wait for faker mayfield to miss odell so much and get fucked up

Thats a weird friendship. Manlets flock together I guess

not just once, not just once dude he slammed her

as a man, if anyone spits on you you hit back obviously, but you only keep hitting if it gets escalated by the other party.
There was a point where Rice was not defending himself anymore

Jags - Browns AFC championship game
And there is nothing you can do about it

>pre-99 browns
>the browns
Call yourself a Ravens fan or live in the present old man.

Attached: 1552489859787.jpg (450x800, 226K)

>felony assult to spit
wat

Texans and Colts will both have better records than the Jags

Steelers and Ravens will both have better records than the Browns

Lol.
Have you seen the talent the team has added?
He doesn't have to work hard it is just going to happen like magic.

Delusional

Incels and manchildren will disagree, but it's on you to realize when you are bigger and stronger than the other person, that they can't really hurt you but you can destroy them. If that's the case, it's your responsibility avoid hurting them.

If the prosecution and judge are pricks, assault using bodily fluid is a pretty serious offense. Spit is extremely unlikely to get a years jail time but still possible.

Old gay implied that point I'm just arguing it

>implying the Baltimore Ravens represent the football traditions of Northeast Ohio more than the Cleveland Browns

this, absolutely. there is defending yourself and there is taking it too far.

calm down you are still the browns until otherwise proven wrong

I think Baker is a better QB, the problem is OBJ is awful at routes and plays street ball. Baker will have a plan, OBJ will fuck it up, fight will start.

Attached: Snapchat-1554600733.jpg (1125x1061, 69K)

Would be a massive reach

>OBJ is awful at routes

Wtf where does such a small brained opinion come from?

Dude you cant spread diseases and shit with spit. Its a felony to spit on someone.

>Checkdown man is better than Baker
In what way exactly? Are there any stats to back this up or are you just speaking directly from your ass?

>can spread

Attached: Gatorade_MovingtheGameForwardEMBARGO15.jpg (622x415, 31K)

>According to Ian Rappaport Montez Sweats combine medical revealed a pre existing heart condition

Sucks for the dude but also hilarious that he's gonna fall when so many draft dudes bumped him into the top 10 because of his combine testing. Fucking reactionary faggots putting him above Polite and Ferrell can't wait to watch them freak out and qyietlyt move him back down to the mid-late 1st where he belonged this whole time

Attached: images (12).jpg (680x420, 36K)

At least the Ravens win the superbowl

To get prison time for spit you pretty much have to prove that the defendant was intending to spread disease. It comes up a lot against cops funnily enough and 99% of thew time gets bumped down to simple assault and 2-6 months jail/probation.

>checkdown man
>seventh all time in passing tds and passing yards
We aren't talking about Tom Brady man, Eli always slings it out, he's the one who made Odell into Odell.

that's... pretty dark. you okay there bro?

Who was that d-lineman (I think) last year that dropped down the board because of heart issues? How's he doing?

Le run fast man

Not really. I feel for the dude but all "draft analysts" ever say is combine performance doesn't matter look at the tape. Those same dudes (Daniel Jeremiah, Jon Ledyard) bumped Montez Sweat into their top 10 players and pushed Jachai Polite way down because of combine testing

Polite on tape is a far superior pass rusher the dudes don't even compare in my eyes yet both of these "experts" think 40 times and vertical jumps made Sweat the better prospect. Fucking absurd shit I'm telling you

Maurice Hurst. Yea Raiders got him in the 5th round and people shit on them for it. It it turned out to be a great value pick. Montez Sweats issue hasn't been revealed but I don't imagine he'll drop nearly that far being an edge rusher

Sweat was allowed to do the Combine testing, meaning the doctors don't consider it a serious condition. They discovered a heart issue with CJ Conrad as well this year, and Conrad didn't do the testing.
Polite isn't going in the first round.

Rank these players:

Charles Omenihu
Jerry Tillery
Khalen Saunders
Renell Wren
Dre'Mont Jones

1. Nigger
2. Nigger
3. Nigger
4. Nigger
5. Nigger
/thread

sounds like mike daniels

Why are you even here

nah, detriot will reach for him at 8 and he'll bust

what a fucking bozo

Unsportsmanlike Conduct on the Philidelphia bench
Icing the Kicker
Three points will be added to Chicago’s score
The ball will be placed on Philadelphia’s 25 yard line
First down Philadelphia

Attached: FF49ED2E-9317-4779-ABC4-76935BEC5F57.jpg (1024x576, 67K)

You have to be absolutely retarded to question Baker's work ethic lmao

Tillery. Football is a means to an end. His heart may not be in it. If you want "Football guys" look elsewhere.

He is talented as hell but I wouln't take him.

I am questioning it. Hes a clown more concerned with social media than football.

Again I've said O have no idea what the condition was but it absolutely will push him down on both Jeremiah and Ledyards boards which just shows the nature of how fickle these dudes are in their evaluations

Also Polite ain't falling out of the 1st round. I buy the maturity concerns since he's a Florida player but he's also the 2nd best pass rusher in this class begin Nick Bosa. Absolutely no chance he falls that far

1. Jerry Tillery
2. Dremont Jones
3. Charles Omenihu
4. Khalen Saunders
5. Renell Wren

I definitely think pass rusher is a huge need for them but so is CB opposite Darius Slay. I could see them going Clelin Ferrell, TJ Hockenson or Greedy Williams but Sweat would be a bit of a reach

>I am questioning it.
Yeah, and you're retarded. He's already shown (time and time again) he's committed. There's no more debate about it. And no, I'm not a Browns fan either.

????
icing the kicker has happened hundreds of times over the decades
why is this particular time a problem? butthurt burrs fans?

>old gay

How would you rank the guys I listed, though

It annoys me to see OBJ photoshopped in. He hasn't suited up for them yet in any way.

Spread the word. These fuckers are ruining this board.

>complaining about a general
Who cares? It's just one thread

A bunch of JAGs with Tillery the most talented.
He may end up being an outstanding player but he actually may have too much going for him to excel in the NFL.
He doesn't need the NFL at all.

an example
He has a lifetime subscription to the economist.

I'm just not sold on him. Especially given his and the Browns history.

This. And the dude has a huge victim complex. Hes the most insufferable prick in the league.

One of these things is not like the other

I think this is the best one I've done so far. Rate please.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-17 at 5.34.07 PM.png (2470x1168, 231K)

>rate pretend things
yikes and cringe.

>Ravens QB is an upjumped runningback

You're a weirdo

Lamar Jackson threw for 9000 yards in college while playing in a pro style offense. Dude is not a running back.

Oh yeah, I forgot RG3 was on the Ravens

>EDGE

Attached: e09.jpg (648x484, 58K)

I like the Cajuste and Saunders picks. Both high risk high reward guys but I'm high on both. Saunders is a crazy athlete that has some outstanding tape but did play against poor competition. Cajuste is a possible 1st rounder but he also struggled with penalties in some big games. Evan Worthington is a nice sleeper. Was suspended in 2016 but came back and looked good as a high Safety

Picks I don't like are Devin Bush (good player but 25 is too high for me) and Devine Ozigbo is being overrated. Lacks burst and RB is a bigger need than taking a guy like Ozigbo late. NFC East is turning into a run 1st division and the Eagles need someone to take the pressure off Wentz

Iggles

Attached: where do you think youre going you little pervert.png (1196x1867, 1.2M)

The only thing stopping them is injuries. They worked well last year and adding OBJ doesn't change that.

Attached: 2tS24gK.jpg (549x395, 14K)

Who let the based out?
*clap* *clap* clap clap clap*
Old baysed /ourguy/
*clap* *clap* *clap clap clap*
Putting these zoomers in their place!
*clap* *clap* *stomp* *clap clap*

Attached: 1549077820629.gif (421x108, 70K)

cringe, Old Gay is the worst trip

seeth at old baysed

>I will stop the Browns again

Attached: 5c89425c2400006b054b901c.jpg (800x533, 57K)

>Elizabeth Manning about to become the all time highest paid player in NFL history

Attached: 1551117896614.png (398x352, 27K)

Nah, Russell Wilson will.

Lifetime earnings bro

I think he means for a career.

Fair. I've been taking Wilkins or Adderly in most of my mocks, but I wanted to mix it up. They really need a LB, but this draft is terrible for it.
I think Saunders would be a great pick for them, as they can let him develop as a situational guy and see if he can hit that ceiling. And yeah, I've been looking at Worthington, I like him.
As far as RBs, I don't think it's as big a need as some say. I'm pretty sure they're going to sign a FA or trade for a rotational guy. They're happy to stick with that plus a late round pick.

>gnast

Attached: 1552770607349.jpg (546x565, 106K)

>Just hired the best O-Line coach in the league
>Plenty of good enough O-Line talent just needs a good coach

Russel Wilson will.....never grow to be 5'10"

Your posts and player analysis are so awful I'm sure whenever you see a name you look up a highlight video, watch the first 35 seconds, and then proceed to give your "opinion". Then just to be contrarian since you're that one of guy, you pick a random second round guy, watch 30 seconds of tape on him, and post that he should be a first round pick. You proceed to do essentially the same with a first rounder, you watch 30 seconds of tape and say he's bad. Nobody really remembers or cares how much shit you get wrong because about 99.99% of your predictions are garbage. Unfortunately, even a retarded ape will be able to hit on some out of sheer luck, such as yourself. Please stop posting your "analysis". It's intellectually dishonest. Thank you.

Attached: 1552829841951.jpg (600x524, 39K)

You're right because he's 5'11 lmao

The Broncos have good offensive linemen?

>one inch shorter than drew brees
Heh

>5'11

Attached: d2d85067ee27c4cf54b7e5a051b2a046.jpg (625x945, 109K)

>5'11"
rrrrright

Attached: fire up muh lazer.jpg (920x667, 76K)

Paradis is one of the best centers in the league, we have several that are really good physically, but aren't there mentally. Hopefully the new coach will fix that.

Munchack is the GOAT OL coach and will have your guys kicking ass. I just didnt think Denver had any good OL last year.

The eagles from the city of brotherly love

Attached: 1515165260942.jpg (1000x1432, 560K)

>browns

Attached: antonio-brown-kicks-punter-1a.jpg (640x480, 135K)

Barron to Pigsburg.

Guess they don't care about stopping the run anymore.

You spelled Scar wrong.
To be fair I can't spell Scars name either.

>tfw free shamrock shake today
Nice little boost for me

Nah, Munchack is better. Guy turned Pittsburghs offensive line from one of the worst to the best.

>shamrock shake

Attached: smooth.jpg (638x476, 65K)

need an edit of him running over a Bronco/Chorger/Chefs player

No other AFC North team is as good as the Browns right now. Not taking them seriously is a mistake.

>beaner celebrating St. Patrick's day

Attached: 300px-Heresy_vein-popping.png (300x300, 106K)

>celebrating st Patrick's day period

Attached: CMGLJ9EWwAAnYRo.jpg (600x400, 54K)

>browns

Attached: why_are_you_sliding.0.gif (499x290, 1.78M)

All good Catholics celebrate it. Only degenerates celebrate it by drinking.

you're crazy, they're good, man
>drinking a shake counts as celebrating a holiday
If I was drunk at church wearing green and fucking some rredhead girl maybe

He deserves it.

Billy Bedrooms

>Catholics
>good

As a baptist Catholics are heretics that worship the devil

>As a baptist

Found the black person. Why are you heretics always singing all the fucking time?

>le safety to linebacker meme
when will teams stop doing this?

If you were fucking any girl it'd be a holiday for you.

This. I'd rather share a country with blacks than fucking micks.

Attached: 1549297859047.jpg (1083x893, 237K)

I dunno man there's some good RBs in this class but it's not deep. I think they'd want to take a guy earlier than later at the position but I know a lot of guys don't agree with RBs being that valuable

>you just watch highlights

Lol you believe what you want to believe and you can cap my shit if it bothers you that much. I've watched a games on more than a 170 guys this year. I like who I like you don't have to agree but I own my misses in previous drafts the same way I own my wins. That's the point of having a trip to say "look I said X and Y player/team and I was right!" Same goes for when I'm wrong. Best example of a miss for me was Tony Gerhart who I loved coming out of Stanford but I'm not embarrassed by it just learned from it

Daniel Jeremiah ranked Ronald Jones higher than Baker Mayfield in his initial top 50 last year and I'm happy to say I don't think I've had a miss that bad so far

>unironically being a christfag
I seriously shigg diggy doo

Which part of that post do you disagree with?

never say that.

Anyone that needs a RB and passes on Bryce Love is making a huge mistake.

>all Baptists are black

Attached: dumb fat dragon.jpg (639x640, 50K)

He seems pretty good, but damn he can't stay healthy

Can Munchack turn a 380 lb 6th rounder into the highest paid tackle in history?
Granted the Raider stupidity played a role in that as well.

I am sure he is perfectly fine but Scar is on a whole nother level.

Itty Bitty Balls

280 lb DTs
230 lb LBs
It is like teams want the Pats to run all over them.

I dont know any baptists who arent blacks or southern scum. Thankfully there are none of you heathens here in Maryland.

Tell me LA bros (of you exist), how good is Mark Barron? Steelers just signed him for 2 years/12 mil

Hey faggot. Trent Brown was a Patrishit for only one season. Before that he was a highly ranked tackle for the 49ers.

Ty Eif should really just retire. He's like the pseudo-Gronk of Cincinnati except he's bad.

I always have such high hopes until the first play of the season where he breaks his [x].

You know whose record T Brown broke?
N Solder also a Scar product.
Munch may be very good.
Scar is far better and you going with ad hominem instead of trying to defend your assertion shows you have no actual argument.

I am not saying Munch sucks I am saying he isn't in Scars league.
Nobody is.

Hes a massive bust.

>except he's bad.
Absolutely bullshit. He's literally never healthy, but he is really good. Not Gronk level obviously, but any other team except for the Pats and Chiefs would love to have him (again assuming he could stay healthy, which he can't).

You'll think he's good, but he isn't

No hes not. Name one fucking OL the patrishits have coached up. Just one faggot. I will wait.

>any other team except for the Pats and Chiefs would love to have him (again assuming he could stay healthy, which he can't).

Attached: 1551150729528.png (476x477, 256K)

Steven Neal.
Played one year of College ball.
Was a wrestler.
Scar made him a starting guard on three SB teams.

Anything else?

stop embarrassing yourself

Literally who?

What? It's true. Maybe the niners too.

You're beaten.
Stop with the Cool Hand Luke thing.
Stay down.

Just pointing out that saying a player would only be good if he could only stay healthy is retarded.

He was until Scar got ahold of him.

This. Eifert played really well in his 4 total games last year

Honestly that pro bowl injury has seriously ruined his career. Bengals aren't the same offence without him

Scarnecchia's still with the Pats though.

Go Raiders

Attached: raiders.jpg (640x640, 74K)

Rumor is Patriots are trying to poach some cheap contract WR talent even offering their young CBs.

Raiders? More like Gayders ELLA MAYO

based

Attached: LeCarrInsideMan.png (333x672, 201K)

Attached: 1551145937643.jpg (1244x1355, 647K)

Go Raiders!

Raiders are killing it this off season

Attached: fren.png (1027x731, 28K)

Take MGK back Raiderfags

Attached: 1539538712042.png (874x584, 709K)

They have a fair amount of CBs if they go that route.
If they do I hope it isn't a 4th year guy with an option and it is a guy with a little longer contract.
I imagine they will go with picks like they usually do when poaching WRs.

Bobby Garagie

LET'S GO RAIDERS, IT'S OUR TIME NOW!! NO MERCY, NO STOPPING, NO SLEEPING, IT'S TIME FOR BLOOD YOU DIRTY MOTHERFUCKERS, LET'S ALL GET NAKED AND HOP IN A HOT TUB NOW

How does capacity determine ethicality? Just because somebody CAN'T hurt you doesn't mean that their given a moral highground in social interactions.

If you choose to be helpless, and being helpless is a choice; you don't get to claim a moral highground.

Does anyone have that
>'ate the X
Copypasta?

No, sorry.

Why don't you just go to the archive and type those very words in

looks more like an FBI most wanted list.....minus 1

>this amount of cuckago cope
Prepare for a repeat of 2007 and 2012

Rams will win the Superbowl.

If the AAF joined the NFL, where would the teams go

>Hotshots to AFC west
>Stallions to NFC west
>Fleet to AFC south
>Commanders to NFC south
>Apollos to AFC east
>Iron to NFC east
>Legends to AFC north
>Express to NFC north

Attached: 408B026B-63F5-4353-9034-90D609377895.jpg (960x960, 45K)

'Ate you
ate your mom
simple as

Thanks for trying.

Because I'm not autistic

who?

I'm not saying the weaker person has the "moral high ground"

By now you could have copied it and posted here. Just trying to help you out so you don't have to rely on other people, and you can get what you want and shitpost away

A shitty rapper. Please take him back or atleast stab him.

I need it for some /mlb/ funposting

Attached: 1548746277009.jpg (200x313, 10K)

I think thats my favorite brainlet meme pic.

Nah that's yo problem now

>mandatory therapy
Thank goodness they don't have that in the US, he can do all the violence he wants as long as he doesn't take a knee.

he was always cleveland dipshit. im sure he was paid to wear it at whatever event he performed at.

Richard Colson Baker was born on April 22, 1990, in Houston to missionary parents.[3]

Kareem hunts gonna get what he was asking for when he played on the chiefs and that's a really bad season ending injury.

You just don't consistently jump over 6ft giga niggas without fucking up the landing and messing up your feet. Once his Mario brothers stint is done nothing is gonna set hunt apart from other RBs.

I thought the jumping was more of Barkley's thing? Aside from that year you exactly right, vaulting is cool but not sustainable.

Hunt getting cut was the best thing for him financially. He got out of his 3rd round rookie deal and now is making real money

Isn't he only on a 1 mill 1 year prove it you're reformed deal with the browns?

I'm thinking hunts gonna vault himself into an injury that knocks him out for the latter part of 2019s season, browns sign him on a really, really cheap contract not even worth it and hunts not gonna be the same.

based injury poster

Yes you are; you're saying that if you are capable of beating somebodies ass, you have a responsibility to restrain yourself.

What that does is relieve the person with the incapacity to do harm of their responsibility towards the consequences. It's a moral question regardless of who you're directing at.

What would he be making with the Chefs and for how many years would he be in that contract? Reaching free agency as quickly as possibkeespecially for a short lived position like RB is crucial

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 812E559C-D99E-42E2-96CF-9CE11F3DD272.png (500x500, 12K)

Shut up. ESPN already said that.

Hunt has his fair share of jumping which is extra scary because hunts a little guy. He's vaulted and even did a 360 in the air to not get down or something like that. Hunt is great because of his elusiveness and his ability to give other defenders Butterfingers. He can slip thru like 3 different defenders and somehow not get grabbed but the second he fucks up his feet I don't think hunts gonna be as elusive as he once was. I know it'll remove some of hunts explosiveness but he should really only jump over people if needed in like a playoff game or one that determines a better seed or divison title.

I mean it really depends if in the 8 game season with the browns he does something worthy. As it stands he's expected to make less than he made in 2017. I'm not sure what the details of his old contract is tho i

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-192316~2.png (720x491, 37K)

Zeke does this shit and it spooks me every fuckin time

If the league decides to suspended Hunt for just four games in 2019, that means he would lose out on a total of $62,941 per week ($37,941 in base salary and $25,000 for his active roster bonus) for a total loss of $251,764. If that were to happen, Hunt's contract in 2019 would be worth just $848,236. If the suspension were to go on for six games, Hunt would lose out on nearly $380,000.

So an 8 game suspension means hunts losing out on around 500,000 around half his contract since I think very little of it's actually garuanteed too. It all depends on how hunt plays in 8 games next year and if he ends up injured he might have to sign another one year deal with the browns and have made less than he would've on the rookie contract playing all games and getting an extension with bigger numbers in his stats and less of a locker room question.

I don't think Browns fans should be as worried about Hunt getting injured as OBJ

Sure he's a great talent but he's literally missed 16 games the last two seasons and only played a full 16 game slate in one of his 5 NFL seasons

People having too much fun shorting on the Giants to see their side of the trade

Didn't browns have top 5 o-line last year?

I thought my team getting tons of publicity would be fun. It's not, you're making me worried.

Stop bullying my brownies.

Welcome to being a chiefs fan 4 the last 5 years. The pressures on and u just know ur gonna fuck it up

so true

Attached: 1542216474145.jpg (960x699, 77K)

Bengals will win the AFCN.

Prove me wrong.

The Ravens will

Both wrong.
Browns.

/Bills Owl 2020/

I don't know who will win the AFCN but I do know 2 of their teams will make playoffs, the Bengals will be 3rd and the Steelers dead last.

Enjoy your season, Miami!

Attached: WfgnkevB_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Ravens are the only team in the AFCN without a quarterback.

Steelers
Browns (wc)
Bengals
Ravens

If John Dorsey was such a good GM, why did the Chiefs let him go?
Chew on that browns tards.

Why are we talking about the AFC North? It's the most irrelevant division with the most irrelevant teams.

>Browns
Implying they're winning more than 8 games
>Steelers
Enough said
>Ravens
Uhhhhhhh, typically good teams need at least a mediocre QB
>Bengals
Literally who gives a shit

Whoa, Joe Thomas looks like THAT???

Attached: D1y4mi3X4AA9IIC copy.png (479x1121, 840K)

>all these people think miami has talent on its roster

am I taking crazy pills thinks this roster is shit

Attached: dolphinsdrink.jpg (500x461, 23K)

On par with the browns besides qb

why do you hate your own team?

LaChad is the most likable QB in the AFCN. Faker Gayfield is an attention whore with a victim complex, Rapistburger is a teamcancer and rapist, and Dalton is a boring gingercuck. Based LaChad is a 100% hard worker and is all about football and he has pure swagger on the field.
Cringe
This

Attached: basedkodak.png (800x433, 456K)

>Bengals
>Literally who gives a shit

Bengal fans? Our fans are by far some of the best in league. The only reason people shit on the Bengals is because they're stuck with toxic cancers like Stoolers & Crow fans alongside the clowns.

Who does Miami have?

Na man Miami's roster is trash. I think they have some pieces in the secondary and a couple playmakers on offence but overall their roster is bottom 5 in the league rn

Fitzmagic throwing to Stills, Grant and Wilson should be fun and they stole some really long tenured coaches from the Pats so I don't see the full on 3-13 tank that some people do. Probably a 7-9 type of season unless Fitz goes down

the dolphins have a couple of great cbs but thats it.

trip back on, reddit bay

But 7-9 is not fucking good enough to tank with. they need a 3 or 4 win season to do that.

Uhh... the Ravens destroyed the division with Lamar at QB last year. Whats going to change all of a sudden?

>destroyed the division
>won by default because the steelers choked, then got absolutely BTFO and EMBARRASSED in the playoffs
Hmmm...

fucking baker mayfield one year older. Mayfield now has the best wr in the nfl with the best number 2 in the league.

They destroyed the bungles and browns and lost by 6 points to the chargers...

If you think they didn't get btfo and embarrassed in the playoffs, you didn't watch the game.

bitchknees got banned again, lol 18-1

Its funny how the Ravens are suppose to suck this year for "reasons" yet theres ''no way'' the Clowns will regress. Theres a clear bias here and skewed narrative being created.

Half eaten sandwich and some some stale chips.

Because the Ravens have a FUCKING RUNNING BACK PLAYING QB that can't even make throws unless the receivers are standing still & even then it's a toss up fucking lmao

>mayfield one year older
So hes a 2nd year player and already 24. Yikes.

>had the best WR in the league with the best number 2
Double yikes

Attached: asyhb9n5yda21.png (860x860, 164K)

So which team do we all meme on now that the Browns are about to become good

I think the reason why people think the ravens will regress and the browns will improve is that the ravens lost a lot of important players and the browns gained a lot of talented ones.

stop waggling your small white dick

The Vikings

yeah a lot of qbs made that jump.

have you been on this board the whole day shitposting.

dolphins

>best wr in the nfl
He's fifth at best

Pretending the browns will become good is the meme.

But I pick either Giants, Eagles or Cardinals

Browns need a QB too. Maybe even the Bengals

Exactly. Tanking isn't really a thing imo coaches try to win as much as possible regardless of the roster they're dealt

Still think Miami could swing for Kyler Murray this year

Probably the Raiders since they went back to being shit after their 1 good year since 2002

>faker gayfield has 28 tds and 21 turnovers (total) and leads his team to a 7-7 record
>"dude hes totally the next goat!!!"

Attached: 1517624237545.jpg (960x717, 249K)

Tough to meme on the eagles now that they are no longer ringless

>Vikings
burrs will own that ass for 10 years
>lelphins
>pickstragic
>Gnats
>sending your best player to the Browns
>Iggles
>Winning another owl ever
>Tards

I bought a Ric Flair one of those things, am I a sõyboy now?

I honestly will be ok with swinging for him and if he is terrible then you get another deep qb class

I hope you die in your sleep.

since when are the browns playing 14 games or am I missing another meme like sweeping in 5

Ironically, I do too, I'd like to dream

No, I mean for real. I honestly hope you die.

They started Tyrod Taylor for the first two games.

Trips & I'll dox old pedo bay

He looks exactly like what you'd expect

wwe is based so you're good

Expect a Patriots trade tomorrow, I have no idea who with, but Pats were talking to multiple teams about acquiring a WR. Giants slot receiver Sterling Shepard is on the market due to NY paying Golden Tate who plays same position. Pats offered the Lions 3rd round pick for Sterling + Giants 5th round pick which is like Giants moving up 50 spots in the early mid rounds.

Threadly reminder that death is coming for each and every one of us. Some sooner than others.

It's not the real Old Bay though. It's a dumb fake gay one.

based retard

Quads confirm

Attached: 1493339998717.jpg (1200x800, 103K)

Why? Cowboys won'r be contenders regardless of if he's healthy or not.

How the hell are the browns considered a super team now lol

And how are the browns going to pay all those players? Are they going Cav mode now? Playoffs 3-4 years in a row then suck again?

checked

Attached: Gronk Yoga.png (467x650, 470K)

I mean they did pretty well last year. They could be if they make good moves

Small if true

All depends on Booker Mayflower's growth

The least funny trip on Yea Forums. Congrats.

That wasn't joke

Explain the NFL Madden deal to me. How does it make sense to only give the rights to one company as opposed to having multiple companies making games for your product? Wouldn't the latter lead to more money?

Given his track record it's almost certainly drug/alcohol related, either directly or in inappropriate behavior caused by drugs/alcohol. Manziel is clearly an alcoholic, I hope he pulls a Ryan Leaf character arc and becomes a decent guy later in life.

Hes better than p12/turknigger.

It's the same as the Rams a year ago

Manziel’s known baggage won’t be an issue for hard-nosed Express coach, Mike Singletary.
That belief might be a bit lofty, Bill. Remember Singletary’s stint as a head coach in the NFL? He went 5-10 with the 49ers before getting shitcanned and decided to single out Vernon Davis as the reason Seneca Wallace crushed them in his first game as coach. Singletary went on a postgame rant about player caring about themselves before caring about the team. Safe to say he might have some preconceived notions about his new quarterback.
youtu.be/EB5-yJM3vJc

Attached: DdlXSy2UwAApgC5.jpg (1200x800, 185K)

I hope he can make it back to the NFL in a backup capacity after his stint in the AAF. I know people have an irrational hatred for dude but he was one of the most exciting players to watch at one point, a Johnny Football comeback is good for football.

u mad bro?

Attached: eagles-birds_mg0752.jpg (1024x682, 232K)

He's a cokehead. Who cares.

Attached: johnny cokehead.png (577x1024, 574K)

trip on, getatan/bradysknee/bradysring

AAF paid off the CFL to "ban" him on a technicality so they could bring him on board

If he was doing coke, how were defenders able to sack/tackle him

>you now remember Mike Singletary literally mooning his team to "motivate" them

Shut up faggot no one cares what you think.

Thank god you told me this

cringe. coke is based and many 70s/80s legends did it.

unpopular opinion perhaps; manziel is more likeable than gayfield.

>I did it to illustrate that we were getting our tails whipped on Sunday and how humiliating that should feel for all of us. I needed to do something to dramatize my point; there were other ways I could have done it but I think this got the message across. I am excited about having the team back at practice on Monday so we can get back to work."

Allowing multiple developers to do it creates many versions of the same thing. Some are bound to be much worse than others. Shitty products are bad for your brand

HOLY SHIT OMARRRR

LMAOOO

The only thing seoeeating them from the vikings are 20 year old rings, always on the edge but never in the circle.

Michael Irvin and LT did it, I think one player for the Steelers did Crack
youtube.com/watch?v=soXMCkoWfQo

>seoeeating
And the only thing seoeeating you from being a productive member of society is an education clearly

Lmao

Those truly were the greatest times in the sport. Even through a portion of the 90s guys could do coke

my nigga hollywood henderson was a big cokehead and did it while playing.

Attached: henderson31.jpg (978x549, 144K)

Seperating*, I'll forgive your outlash because it was free floating anger. You can do nothing to improve your situation so you push your frustration on to others.

Separating* you didnt even get it right the second time you fucking goofball mongoloid for fucks sake.

Thielen to the Pats confirmed.

It's okay bro, the cowboys will win 2 playoff games in a season at some point.

They have multiple times, and 5 superbowls as well. What's your excuse for rampant idiocy?

michael irvin is natty ok NATTY

youtube.com/watch?v=UmM1j4NnnsM

bad mouthed timmy ho ho's

Speak of the devil

Carl Carport

i didnt fuck my cat. i didnt cum on my cat. i didnt put my dick anywhere near my cat. Ive never done anything weird with my cats. I promised myself i wasnt going to make apology videos after last years thing so im just trying to be as short and honest with this as possible

Attached: 1551740842259.jpg (1080x1080, 77K)

>why am i sweating

the original browns became the ravens when they moved to Baltimore. I don't know what success he's talking about though

>yfw the panthers win the owl

Attached: 1540751460085.jpg (600x450, 47K)

What the fuck

Attached: 1531474926367.gif (295x270, 955K)

I'm too busy caring about things that matter so I don't follow dem boyz. Still over 20 years since they made a cinference game.

Why would Tyrell be in the slot. He always played outside for the chargers. Dude can’t run routes to save his life

>mfw we both know it won't happen

Attached: 1527219318723.png (600x536, 253K)

>tyrell is going slot
nah he's an outside, go-routes-only kinda guy

What is natty?

Natty light

Attached: 1532871383052.gif (250x250, 850K)

good, Jules and Dorsett ain't gonna be enough

Can't wait to watch this turn into a diva fest

Kek

Me on the left.

Attached: 8BFDC46D-729B-49F7-819C-E9FB55EF69F8.jpg (1024x1024, 207K)

me on the right on the right

Put him in at full back and watch that tard strength go to work.

Mrs. Wentz a cute

wentz is gonna get injured again its gonna be funny. he reminds me of tony romos career

Attached: tgf.jpg (248x203, 10K)

literally never

>tard strength
moar like lard strength, amirite

still just trash everywhere desu

Attached: aids-logo.png (377x400, 80K)

>I'm too busy caring about things that matter so I don't follow dem boyz.
This is the correct philosophy for life.

late night NEW

pretty sure the CFL doesn't need that kinda chump change, Eric.

way too long until the season, user

>32 teams
>only one Patriots

>Leave the NFL to me

Attached: xfl2020.jpg (1200x630, 44K)

good night /nfl/

He's a twink manlet

>first time meme catch
>2nd time carried by defense
wow....so based