Apologize

Apologize.

Attached: 0007ZC6UXM9ITLKY-C122-F4.jpg (815x543, 102K)

Did he dab on some farmers?

>the monster of mainz

The marmaliser of Mainz

Based Lewa

the eternal flat track bully

fuck this fraud, he's a fucking mental midget in UCL. >we could win it too if Bayern's transfer activities didn't consist of buying shitters from the Bundesliga to weaken the other teams.

The monster of Mainz
The wight of Wolfsburg
The brutalizer of Bremen
The loser of Liverpool

Yes because it's Lewa fault that Neuer is a sweeper meme and wingers only good quality is their pace. Lewy is the only world class player Bayern have atm, but he can't do everything alone.

>mainz
I'm glad he turns up when it matters.

>*destroyes some factory workers*
What a goal Martin! We are seeing without a doubt the best striker in the world and he has no intention of stopping anytime soon!
>*0 goals vs liverpool*

Without him Bayern would drop points against Maiz tier opponents like crazy.

>the molester of mainz

>Salah wins nothing
Amazing contribution by Egyptian magic! He is truly third best player, perhaps some day he will be the best!
>Lewandowski wins ANOTHER Bundesliga for Bayern
Wow he never deliver when if truly matters. I think he's very overrated, not even top 20 strikers Marvin.

>very important game against an actual opponent in the CL
I sleep
>very important gamer for the NT in a real tournament
I sleep
>game against farmer pub team to determine if bayern can win the 34th mickey mouse league in a row
REAL PENALDOWSKI SHIT

The difference is that lewfuckshitdowskeet plays in babby’s league

not even bayern's best player.

The league doesn't matter for Bayern, they've won it without him and will win it without him. They'll win it with their youth squad if they must.

>The Mauler of Mainz

The brutalist of bremen

lel look at this faggot rimming Lewandowski's balls while hes done nothing for your NT

Aguero is even worse than Lewa in the CL yet he gets the most shit out of all players