So,after these two frauds have been found out time and time again, who is the best goalkeeper in the PL?

So,after these two frauds have been found out time and time again, who is the best goalkeeper in the PL?
For me its Ederson, followed by Lloris and Leno.

Attached: clueless wanker jamie.jpg (610x544, 65K)

alisson is the new doni

funnily enough roma and liverpool are again the ones stupid enough to bet on him

>"World's best" means EPL only
Every time

Ederson is a fucking meme tier zoomer

Yeah because it's not like Roma are awful without him

For me, it's Australia's brave Matthew Ryan

how can you possibly rate lloris but not alisson? they have almost exactly the same strengths and weaknesses, but lloris is even more error-prone
anyway I agree about leno, he's improved a lot. ederson obviously very good too

thats because carracgher is a moron. everyone knows that the best GK in the world atm is Keylor Navas.

lloris is far more reliable on one on ones and miracle saves than alisson

Lloris makes way more mistakes than those two

Ben Foster is the PL GK of the season

Every player has a bad spell, that doesn't make him a bad player. For me it's probably

1. Dea Gea, Navas
2. Neuer, Alisson, Ederson, Oblak

lloris used to do that, but now he looks like a rock literally dragging spurs to wins. Did you see his performance vs arsneal 1-1 draw f.ex or vs Dortmund second leg?

ederson by a country mile

What kind of clueless retard would ever consider De gay even as a candidate for world's best goalie?

The real question is who is #2 after Gulacsi.

How can you rate De Gea above Ederson and Oblak...?

De gea is shit with his feet, cant pass at all, saw that vs arsenal, and now that his reactions are getting slower its only downhill for the tall iker casillas.

I'd take Navas for sure
Both De Gea and Allison are unproven in big games
De Gea straight up choked every single time for Spain or in the CL, Allison didnt have much chances so far

Oblak and Ter Stegen are #1 and #2 without question

based, its so true. De gea isnt a modern keeper, he is shit with his feet and his reactions arent what they used to be.

Are you fucking stupid? Read what I posted.

how good is ter stegen with his feet? same level as ederson?

you rated de gea above ederson lmao

manure customers, for some reason people always forget about his performance in the worldcup, he legit only made 2 saves in the whole tournament

navas and ter stegen are the best right now

Not quite Ederson or Neuer tier but still very good

Yes you mongoloid. So no you didn't read the post. Good stuff. Change your flag to American

>Every player has a bad spell, that doesn't make him a bad player. For me it's probably

1. Dea Gea, Navas
2. Neuer, Alisson, Ederson, Oblak

lmao this is everything you wrote, wtf u want? fucking paki.

They are happy about it, because RM wont buy him if he keeps sucking for Spain

It's Oblak and it isn't even close you fucking idiots.
Watch more than just English football

alisson plays like that sometimes soon. they both have ups and downs, but lloris's bad spells are longer and more pronounced. his errors at the world cup? his errors early in the season?

where was he versus Juventus? all that was needed was just one (1) world class save and atletico goes through.

i rate leno above lloris desu

Ter Stegen and Navas are better if you only look at la Liga

DeGay is a top 5 GK

Everyone screaming Navas but has he even been playing this season?

Oblak and David de gea are old school type of keepers like Cech, these type of keepers are not viable anymore.

>the shitposting falseflagging Norwegian rates the discount Neuer
In a world without Neuer, Leno would be great and possibly German No.1, but Neuer is the exact same player except way better in every way.

For me, Ederson and Oblak are the best

not this season though

He hasn't played because Solari was a retarded hack.

I think Oblak and Ter Stegen are currently the best. Call me crazy but I think other GKs mentioned are not even close to those 2

If Keylor Navas wasn't Costa Rican, but Spanish, French, German or English, there wouldn't be a discussion. Navas is by far the best keeper in the world.

Attached: 2572152-Screen-Shot-2019-03-16-at-5.00.40-PM.png (1000x580, 856K)

For me, its Karius. Champions League finalist

>BESIKTAS... THE MONEY BESIKTAS... WHERE IS THE MONEY?

t. costa rican

ederson probably creates more goals than better shot stoppers save

the future is playing a tall cm in goal

I think mid-table Prem keepers are severely underrated. Fabianski has one of the better save percentages, which is astonishing considering how many saves he has to make with that porous defense in front of him. Dubravka has also been great, I'd take either of them over De Gea.

Yup I agree, the best goalies come from mid and low table clubs bc they make lots of save

Kys

Ter stegen

>Lloris and Leno
They are two of the most error prone gks in the epl.

>leno
>errors
lol, show me one

Well the one against Liverpool at Anfield comes to mind straight away. Also he's had the most errors leading to goals this season apart from Pickford, granted allison is on the same amount.

Estos güeritos son Basados y pastillados

t. Mexican

All these morons sprouting Oblak - maybe YOU all should watch more footy. He's a hack hiding behind the Atletico defence (see de gea and courtois) and can't save a penalty for toffee.

Personally, Ter Stegen has really developed and Navas has still got some good years left

Don't be too harsh on your keeper Ole

Oblak is still the best even when you look at GA-xGA, stats that prove that he is the best, the good defence in front of him helps, but as seen in the GA-xGA, he is the best in the world