RIP

RIP

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-17-20-51-53-354.jpg (1078x1217, 625K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ox.ac.uk/news/2019-02-13-violent-video-games-found-not-be-associated-adolescent-aggression#
storymaps.esri.com/stories/terrorist-attacks/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_conflicts_in_Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age
youtu.be/ra2y2tkmEIY
quran.com/19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(not)

>christchurch shootings are now undeniably Yea Forums
based atta elayyan dabbing away the jannies, thank you for your sacrifice F and peace be upon you

>futsal
>real sport
not so fast kiddo

jannies clean this shit, why the fucknare we paying you all that money

user...

alhamdullilah

>athlete
>app developer
>muslim
>soi

peak current year right there

>

Huh, did I say something wrong...

great thread

Attached: index.jpg (291x173, 9K)

Good. Fuck moose limbs and fuck Yea Forums

>world news
>some fucking goatfucker was a futsal goalkeeper in fucking New Zealand
At this point I welcome a nuclear winter

I dont get it, am I mistaken?
Surely, the janitor values his job and all the sweet dosh he gets for doing it and will swiftly remove this offtopic thread?!?

Futsal has its flaws, but fixes some of the things people complain about football
>stops the clock, no bullshit stoppage time
>teams are punished with an opposing sort-of penalty kick if they make too many fouls
>very fast-paced although still very tactical

Also, reminder that Portugal is the current european champion in both football and futsal.

This shit is so fucked up. Innocent children died.

I'm sorry to break this to you, but...4channel internet janitors receive no monetary compensation. They are doing it for free.

Attached: tragedy.jpg (1500x1164, 543K)

I dont believe you. What kind of person would willingly do all that hard work without any compensation...?!?

Attached: 1523289850047.png (411x387, 11K)

how about you look outside your window must be happening on a daily basis

This is not sport

Jannys clean this shit up or no bonus this year

Certain individuals that are referred to as NEET (not in education, employment or training) that rely on their parents on providing them caloric resources in the form of hot pockets. With the help of said caloric resources, they are capable of passionately and voluntarily monitoring the 4channel topic boards for at least a dozen hours on end.

Not fair, give them their 10% bonus!

Damn...you are going to make me lose ALL my respect for the janitorial staff of this image board...

Nonsense, a 20% percent bonus if this thread is dealt with.

Futsal is patrician.

b-but anonkuns, 20% of 0 is 0

Reminder that the shooter was 5' 4" manlets need to be removed for the safety of humanity

how come allah didn't help him?

But why? After all, volunteer work is what makes things run better. Without volunteer work, there would be so much fewer firefighters in Germany, for example.

>literal dwarf goes 50:1 in k/d
Knife-ears trembling.

S

really? I'm 5'9 and already feel very manlet how could he even show himself in public lmfao. If I saw that guy shooting me, my final breath would be an eruption of laughter.

Yes, but you cant compare something as easy as firefighting with the hard work that goes into moderating this sports board...I just cant respect people that dont respect their own hard work, I'm sorry...

Why are manlets so predisposed to violence? Literally every overly aggressive person I've known has been short

So you never met a tall nigger?

short frame, short temper

>50
I thought it was 49? Did somebody else die in hospital?

Also, F. Fucking manlets.

Incels need to be removed from society. There should be a mandate that if you're still a virgin after 22 you get sent to a work camp

Attached: SmartSelect_20190317-124159_Chrome.jpg (1073x1898, 662K)

No, he went 50:0. He's not dead.

Oxford University literally just published research which shows no link between aggression and violent video games. Wish the media would stop posting this narrative. In fact, it is actually an outlet.

>Still trying to pin it on vidya after all these years
The media literally never changes

What percentage of boys DON'T play violent video games? Got to be less than 10%.

There are a lot of reasons why we can’t live in a more peaceful world. You people spreading this white supremacy shit are just one of them. Most of you reading this can’t understand what I’m saying, not because of where I’m posting from, but because you’re simply human cancer.

ox.ac.uk/news/2019-02-13-violent-video-games-found-not-be-associated-adolescent-aggression#

Tbf in Australia he would have no familiarity with guns if it wasnt for video games

>Oxford University literally just published research which shows no link between aggression and violent video games.
dont even need that confirmation because otherwise teams like astralis and faze who play csgo as a job every day would have to be equal to gang members

They don't sell toy guns in Australia?

Except he lived in NZ which has way laxer gun laws.

Toy guns are heavily restricted there. Airsoft guns are illegal and paint ball guns require licenses

He was raised in Australia and moved to NZ as an adult

i want to move to your nation. its a nation not a (((country))). i bring my own wife.

funny thing is guns are restricted in australia because of another mass shooter

How do you get to 28 and still be a virgin?

very easily

Kek

MANLET UPRISING

>tfw this the guy made Metrotube app for Windows Phone
Rest in peace (Windows Phone too)

Shame it's just part and parcel of living in a city

It's really not. Getting laid in college was the easiest thing I ever did.

not getting laid is easier than getting laid

a muslim in a city named christchurch
why

For the lulz

importing players for your National Teams is the most cucked thing ever

A shotblocker to the very end.

This. Probably the only good thing to come from mlels is the clubs building futsal courts all of cities that they’re located in.

Napoleonism/Little Man Syndrome. Imagine if most women were taller then you much less the every man. Life would be shit. Nobody takes you seriously.

Niggers aren’t angry at the world though. They’re just easily coerced into thinking any white guy that’s middle-class or higher is in some way the offspring of a slave trader.

Dude half this board is uncle virgins kek.
This. Women are the gate keeper and if you don’t meet their criteria, you’re shit out of luck.

Muslims believe in Jesus. Not that he was the son of God but a messager of God. The Jews duped Christians into believing Muslims were an enemy.

Anybody got the full video anyway?
Liveleak has aplarently turned into a parody of itself.

>t.

Attached: EC9B7E7F-9FDC-402F-A855-B209A0AA99AD.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

That's a correct statement though. The secret services probably prevent several crimes ranging from terror attack to drug smuggling to child trafficking without us even knowing about it. If you live in a big city there's going to be crackpots around whether anyone likes it or not.

I wish we took futsal seriously here, looks fun.

Y’all do be pullin shit tho

This guy I know who's brain has been totally warped and demented by /pol/ has been posting all these memes on normiebook in defense of the shooter and saying its multiculturalisms fault and the people in the mosque were probably terrorists. It's super cringey

Attached: 1504724204824.jpg (600x418, 27K)

>The secret services probably prevent several crimes ranging from terror attack to drug smuggling to child trafficking without us even knowing about it.
five-letter word starting with Y

I know a couple of /pol/ posters irl but none of them are that far gone. Anyone with half a brain cell knows what this guy did isn't good for any of these poltard causes anyway. "Muh uprising" is never going to happen.

Has any autist researcher determined what the names on the gun magazines referred to?

I’m not black, and don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t want to live around them either but generally they’re not angry just for the sake of being angry. They’re just autistic.

Attached: k-degenerates-like-you-belong-on-a-cross-31134331.png (500x387, 110K)

>Muslims to come Europe and cause an unprecedented wave of terror attacks
>Someone finally has enough and strikes back
>How could this happen! All whites are terrorists!

top fucking kek

/pol/ fag here. No we think is just funny faggot.

>blue pipboy
might as well end yourself

I don’t lurk /pol/ but you don’t need to be a nahtzee to know that bringing a bunch of people together that have polar opposite ideologies in a smal geographic area is going to have consequences. Diversity has pros, and has cons. Too many people use the word diversity as a synonym for good, great, better, best. It has its peccadilloes.

Report the cunt to FBI desu, might be the next school shooter

>westerners come to the middle east and cause an unprecedented wave of murder and mutilation with up to 3 million people dead in under 20 years (or more depending on source)
>some people have had enough and strike back
>how could this happen! All brown people/Muslim are terrorist!

top jej mate

The FBI doesn’t do shit kek. They had intel on the San Bernardino shooters, Orlando shooter, and Boston Bombers (all Muslim) and let things just happen.

The FBI doesn’t do shit kek. They had intel on the San Bernardino shooters, Orlando shooter, and Boston Bombers (all Muslim) and let things just happen.

>christchurch
>christ
>church
>mosque
Am I missing something?

Strikes back in New Zealand, how brave.

>all muslims are terrorists

No matter what you Yea Forums faggots will get the blame because everyone blames Yea Forums

Probably getting ready to run for Congress in a safe republican district

The middle east has been a war torn shithole since Biblical times. They're just fundamentally warlike people incompatible with modern society.

They come to our fucking countries and run us over. How quick people forget about incidents like the Bataclan or the attack in Nice. Where was the outrage there? These disgusting liberal faggots jumping to cry out "not all Muslims!" while the bodies are still warm. Putrid traitors care more about the feelings of some invaders than the safety of their own people. And now only when someone definitively strikes back with the same degree of carnage and terror does everyone make a big fucking deal.

I can't stand for this hypocrisy anymore. Maybe now they'll learn what it means to be fearful.

storymaps.esri.com/stories/terrorist-attacks/

Have a quick look and tell me how many of those incidents were perpetrated by shitskin Muslims? Does anyone even care about the majority of these?

Muslims believe Jesus was a message of God, just not the son of God. Only Juden disbelieve Christ was a deity.

So you DNC retards not understand you’re just as culpable of bombing the shit out of Muslims for decades and causing terrorism than anybody else KEK

Good thing Yea Forums is on 4channel

There's no evidence to suggest that those NZ community and the other NZ communities were incompatible and hostile towards each other though. It seems to me this guy was just angry at probably being a loner and wanted some fame (who doesn't want fame?) and used his hate along with this ideology to attack regular people around him. If anyone has the incompatible ideology it's the shooter not the victims.

>Futsal
>App developer
Not a real sport, not a real job

>Where was the outrage there?
Is this bait

shame more raghead goatfuckers didn't die

I swear /pol/tards are taking these fucking memes seriously
They are seriously brain damaged

Now look at European figures for intentional homicide and notice how Islamic terrorism makes up fuck all. There have been more murders in London just this year relating to black on black crime than there has been terror attack victims in the last 2 years even if we include the Manchester bombings. Get your head out of your ass.

Its always (them) aint it?

In the last 2 years across England *

One week of people changing their Facebook display pictures, and posting #prayfor"X" does not constitute outrage. Especially when a solid chunk of the outrage comes from faggots worried about the backlash to "regular Muslims" every time one of them decides to kill 90 innocents

I don't give a shit about black on black crime, let them destroy themselves. If they're going to immigrate en-masse to other nations and bring their barbaric cultures with them they damn sure shouldn't be surprised when people push back, hard.

mate i dont think they bother with this opinion anymore, it was just back in the 90s when this topic was on the news

lel, yeah the FBI has a great record of stopping shooting where the suspects had known risks or even blatant threats...

They're low iq

what is it with manlets and mass shootings?

Attached: Ieu3.jpg (1640x940, 478K)

B&R

OH NONONONONONONO

LOOK AT THIS DOOOOOD

Attached: eTLrA3Add3-2.png (300x250, 24K)

Well this explains it

Maneuverability

Attached: 1549050826680.png (1078x1572, 1.06M)

Sounds like you're just a biased retard then.
>hurr I don't care about these other people who have higher crime rate!
>this small 2% of perpetrators are the ones I really hate!

Over 130 people have been stabbed to death in London alone this year and that's including all races and religions. Not a single one was terror attack related.
In America black people commit more crime against white Americans than any other race group or religious group and yet it makes me laugh at how brown people/muslims are the problem for these poltards and not the actual people who are killing them daily. FYI I have nothing against black people I'm just repeating the statistics (which you most likely know of already but will pretend to not know) but the double standards and hypocrisy from you people is at another level.

>when will they learn?

Holy shit.

no, history showed us they were an ennemy

So you're saying next time someone should shoot up a black church instead of a mosque?

Attached: 1552433349040.jpg (720x545, 247K)

Did the white man finally lose, I think this was the final nail in the coffin. All those mass shootings by MAGA spergs led to this. It’s over, liberals won, this will not be forgotten for a long time

Holy shit

Attached: 313536.jpg (225x350, 30K)

>it's not us it's the niggers!
Come on now man this sounds pathetic. No reason to shift the blame to blacks just to convince some retarded larping neonazi that you're not that bad, nobody cares about /pol/tard opinions anyway

Another /pol/tard already did this quite recently, don't you remember?

user, for thousands of years *history* was written by the Vatican. No organization kisses more Jewish ass than the Vatican.

I'm not saying anything. I'm providing the facts. You are trying so hard to portray a people as the worst when the facts show they are not the worst and I told you who are statistically the worst.

I didn't say that. Stop it.

As a safety precaution, on a boy's 18th birthday he should be measured by police. If he is under 5'7" then he is officially a manlet and a danger to society.

Excecute them and turn them into sausagemeat, reducing our reliance on farming and keeping vegans happy too.

Why do we have to eat them though? Other than that, I am okay with this mandate.

this desu

well, except for the cannibalism part

So there you go, what more do you want people to do? They're working on it.

>Litterally spouting internet memes during your mass shooting

Thousnds of years of civilization led to this, truly fascinating

too bad he didn't dab

>As a safety precaution, on a boy's 18th birthday he should be measured by police. If he is under 5'7" then he is officially a manlet and a danger to society.

Agreed.

>Excecute them and turn them into sausagemeat, reducing our reliance on farming and keeping vegans happy too.

wtf

shouting sub to pewdiepie before he did the shooting actually harmed pewdiepie
gap is now only 2k subs

zoomer news out

underrated

Attached: 1522497593539.jpg (664x520, 26K)

Would have been peak performance

Actually kiling dozens of ""enemies"" and still coming off as such a try hard is quite some performance

If he had an IQ above 0.5 he'd realise that what he did doesn't benefit his cause at all and he should have written a manifesto false flagging as some LGBTQ endorsing vegan leftie. That would have caused the ultimate shitstorm.

Ya I unsubscribed after I heard that tbqh

Good post. You're spot on.

what amaze me is how everyone has taken his manifesto bait , the guy literally tell you : "everything i did and wrote here is just to create tensions , now heres leftist ideals i say i believe and heres far-right ideals i say i believe , now use those to fight each other"

based

Australian shitposting has gone too far

>The middle east has been a war torn shithole since Biblical times.
No it has not. There have been centuries where there was peace, then invasions then peace again. You need to start with the facts mate otherwise just shut the fuck up.

manlets are more violent cause they naturally have higher test

>fundamentally warlike people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_conflicts_in_Europe

Attached: 2.png (684x574, 36K)

S

It's weird, I'm not a /pol/tard but I lurked there before and it was like more about conspiracy and le jew memes. It was ugly but way less ugly than today then trump came and became what it is now.

OH no no no no no

>tfw kinda racist a little bit
>tfw Egyptian girlfriend (not Muslim though)

I know I'm a hypocrite, but I don't know, I just don't like the concept of multiculturalism.

A little bit of it is fine, but I still want Europe to remain 90%+ white, because I simply don't believe non-whites (and non-East Asians) are able to create and uphold working and stable civilizations. It's even in the best interest of black and brown minorities to continue being led by whites desu

you do realise non-europeans were the first ones to create civilizations, right?

Ironic, Romans thought the same thing about you

>Caesar described the cultural differences between the Germanic tribesmen, the Romans, and the Gauls in his book Commentarii de Bello Gallico,

>He states that the Gauls, although warlike, had a functional society and could be civilized, but that the Germanic tribesmen were far more savage and were a threat to Roman Gaul and Rome itself.

>Caesar said the Germanic tribes were nomadic, with no notable settlements and a primitive culture. He used this as one of his justifications for why they had to be conquered.

He does now. Germans were probably eating each other whilst the pyramids were being built in Egypt

This is the hardest redpill for people to swallow.

>He used this as one of his justifications for why they had to be conquered
Ceasar was an anglo?

>5' 4" manlet
Yeah and Australian at that.

So what?

The more recent track record of non-whites has been horrendous in terms of building up working societies and modern-day civilizations.

Whites created the world we know today and are (alongside East Asians) responsible for the big technological and intellectual development of humanity during the last centuries.

If you look around the world, not much seems to signalize that this trend is changing anytime soon....

Bulgaria is not a real country

I thought Germans were supposed to be smart?

With this entire post you proved how little you know about world history.

Attached: 1484495168799.jpg (500x375, 39K)

>flagposting
The only retard here is you.

This narrative doesn't make sense.

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-143801.png (1410x2048, 2.11M)

F

Tbf a good chunk of modern day inventions have been made by Jews. You always seem to whitewash them when it comes to good things though.

Doesn't count if it's war

Great arguments indeed.

Look, I know about the greatness of the ancient Empires of Egypt, Babylonia, Persia, etc.

But what have those regions contributed to human development in, let's say, the last 300 years?
Personally, I believe Islam is to blame for the decrease of these peoples. But as long as most Arabs still believe in that bullshit they don't seem compatible with our advanced societies.

There's a reason Coptic (or secular) Arabs are usually doing so much better in our lands.

obligatory dismissive remark to show that i'm a virtuous human bean and do not approve of your post but with no attempt to argue your claim because we all know you're right

user you do know countries like Iran, Afghanistan, etc weren't huge shitholes before the cold war, right? War is what turned most non-western countries into the state they are right now.

What is there to argue? If you're going to ignore literally everything the countries did up until they came under Western control. Well no shit the country's not going to flourish. What a fucking braindead remark.

>because we all know you're right
Jewish people have been infinitely more influential to the modern world technologically and intellectually than east asians. It's disingenuous to argue otherwise.

What has white people contributed to human development that exclusive to their skin colour that no other skin colour or people have improved and innovated on or even developed themselves? Why do you have to always make this about race? Your whole economy would probably collapse if these brown arabs stopped supplying you with their oil and exclusively traded it between themselves. It's a team effort in all of this but we only see the big players in the west because we live here ffs.

U mad, filthy NPC shit?

I am 33 this year, live with my mother and sister, and I am a NEET on welfare.

Attached: 1538576063547.png (657x527, 19K)

>intellectual development
Many done by jewish minds (einstein, feynman and many others)

How about we talk about some essential shit that is used all the time and was developed by non-whites?

Also you can't make a post on this site without using an Indian invention (hindu-arabic numbers)
>The decimal number system in use today[3] was first recorded in Indian mathematics

Also

>Indian mathematicians made early contributions to the study of the concept of zero as a number,[5] negative numbers,[6] arithmetic, and algebra.[7] In addition, trigonometry[8] was further advanced in India, and, in particular, the modern definitions of sine and cosine were developed there.[9]

>The word "algebra" is derived from the Arabic word الجبر al-jabr, and this comes from the treatise written in the year 830 by the medieval Persian mathematician, Muhammad ibn Mūsā al-Khwārizmī

is this something you're proud of ?

I learnt all this stuff in school but I guess they don't teach it in Germany or America. Even in English language we'd learn how a lot of the English alphabet is literally Arabic or derived from Arabic. Muh middle eastern shitskins who never did nuffin though amirite.

B-but /pol/ told me joo bad. Me no understand?

>get sent to a work camp
>taking away paying jobs from the working class
>not just killing them

ebil joos ruin the world! its their fault i cant get a job with my btec diploma!

>Iran
Yes and then Islam turned it into a shithole.

>Afghanistan
I think it was actually.

>if these brown arabs stopped supplying you with their oil

The oil is nothing they invented, but just a natural resource they happen to live on.
We had to tell them that it is valuable for the inventions whites developed.

Ashkenazi jews are obviously white (unless you're some /pol/tard idiot)

And again with the reference to ancient times.
Like I said, Islam fucked those regions up and this is how they got left behind compared to us Europeans.

Anyway, gotta go now (ironically I'm going on a date with my Egyptian gf lol)

lol all the Arabs did for math was rediscover the quadratic formula after they sacked the library of alexandria and literally nothing else. math was practically dead during that time

ashkenazi jews are white

Attached: 4B8CEAE6-DD0B-4674-94DF-C888BFEE93F6.png (540x333, 362K)

Mate, Arabs invented algebra. Are you an actual brainlet?

Nuclear winter is always beautiful friend

This is his mother. Indeed she looks like the whitest woman in the world.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

>Yes and then Islam turned it into a shithole.
Are you legit this dense in the head? Iran has produced some of the most influential people ever in different fields of study like philosophy for example. The Muslim scholars of that time such as Imam Ghazali and his books were used a benchmark by European scholars and a lot of the modern philosophical and theological teachings you learn today in your university degrees stem from these people and their teachings.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age

no they didn't, al-Khwārizmī's presentation was entirely verbal and no where did he or anyone else use symbols to represent parts of equations.

I feel comfortable with myself.

Attached: 1539117802055.jpg (3000x1996, 1.89M)

imagine being this dumb

>literally accepted as the father of algebra across the field
>hurr he's brown and he's Muslim so he didn't do anything it's all a lie!

Why are you so obsessed with race and ethnicity? If you don't understand how troubling your own thoughts are then I can safely say you can't be helped.

>conceptualizes algebra
>rationalizes algebra
>explains algebra
ahh but he didn't write anything down so he has nothing to do with it

wew

canadian incel terrorist-to-be

if non whites had white's firepower earth would have no life

they probably stole it, islamic goldenage was all about aquiring stuff made by the civilization they conquered, once they had no civilization to conquer, their golden age ended

Just fucking own it for once, jesus...
pakistan and india have nukes btw

Attached: 1541589499191-1.png (235x388, 157K)

Attached: 1548207444911.png (1200x800, 545K)

they're not in charge, they know the second they use them they will lose everything

he was essentially explaining things and using diagrams which Greeks were doing way before then. arabs translated Euclid's Elements, rediscovered a theorem someone else already had and that's it (over a ~700 year timespan). I hate when people use al-Khwārizmī as example because he's a meme like the black man who "invented peanut butter". there are many more things Arabs did during then, furthering math was not one of them.

The Islamic golden age is identical to the American "golden age" if you even want to call it that. A lot if America's current industry leading technologies came from snapping up engineers and scientists from around the world. For example the NASA moon launch would have never happened if they didn't snap up von Braun before the English and Russians got to him. He was a war criminal but they pardoned him if he went back to America and helped develop shit there.

america was already full of geniuses before they used the work of von braun. americans would have went to the moon anyway, it would have simply took a bit longer.

>explaining things to people who were not exposed to them, educating them if you will
yes, he did nothing to "further math"
nothing whatsoever

>Imagine actually believing the Turks of today were responsible for the Islamic golden age.
I can't even imagine it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-153644.png (1324x2048, 1.1M)

wind it in bud stick to sport(s)

This has to be bait, lmao.
Also the Quran is so scientifically accurate and ahead of its time because of their golden scientific Era. Accepting all that is in no way condoning terrorism you absolute brainlet

And none of them were American natives. All were immigrants. If you're going to say the Muslim golden era was because of the influence of Islam taking over these countries with already top scientists, philosophers, theologians etc in them already then you have to accept the same is for the USA otherwise its literally double standards. It's people from different places combined under a unified banner.

>wow look at all the contributions my people made to this
>none of the other people contributed anything it was only my people!

Are you going to tell us why you're so obsessed with race and religion yet?

>Perhaps one of the most significant advances made by Arabic mathematics began at this time with the work of al-Khwarizmi, namely the beginnings of algebra. It is important to understand just how significant this new idea was. It was a revolutionary move away from the Greek concept of mathematics which was essentially geometry. Algebra was a unifying theory which allowed rational numbers, irrational numbers, geometrical magnitudes, etc., to all be treated as "algebraic objects". It gave mathematics a whole new development path so much broader in concept to that which had existed before, and provided a vehicle for future development of the subject. Another important aspect of the introduction of algebraic ideas was that it allowed mathematics to be applied to itself in a way which had not happened before.[34]

>Al-Khwarizmi's text can be seen to be distinct not only from the Babylonian tablets, but also from Diophantus' Arithmetica. It no longer concerns a series of problems to be solved, but an exposition which starts with primitive terms in which the combinations must give all possible prototypes for equations, which henceforward explicitly constitute the true object of study. On the other hand, the idea of an equation for its own sake appears from the beginning and, one could say, in a generic manner, insofar as it does not simply emerge in the course of solving a problem, but is specifically called on to define an infinite class of problems.[35]

compensating for his shortcomings and various failings in life
simple as

by comparison: within 400 years of math returning to Italy, the solution for cubic equations was found, the logarithm was introduced and Newton was inventing calculus.

How are you so articulate? And how do you deliver your arguments with pin point accuracy? You're absolutely rinsing the Canadian without being disrespectful. I just need tips for this debate thing that's all

bro he didnt write it down so it doesnt count bro didn't you know
how in any way is that a counterpoint
you are just desperately spouting irrelevant bullshit now people are calling out your nonsense

wind it in bud

>Bhāskara's work on calculus predates Newton and Leibniz by over half a millennium.[7][8] He is particularly known in the discovery of the principles of differential calculus and its application to astronomical problems and computations. While Newton and Leibniz have been credited with differential and integral calculus, there is strong evidence to suggest that Bhāskara was a pioneer in some of the principles of differential calculus. He was perhaps the first to conceive the differential coefficient and differential calculus.[9]

My family is from the iberian panninsula, let's just say the Reconquista was justified and al-Andalus will always remain a relic of the past, never to be repeated.

I said it before and I'll say it again: team effort

These people aren't competing with each other in some fantasy skin colour math Olympics. If you brought all these highly respected figures within their field and put them in a room they'd embrace each other like the brothers they are.

If you hate the contributions brown people/muslims brought to the point you're actively trying to discredit them, why do you even speak English? Many of the words you speak are derived from ancient Arabic/Indian/southern Asian languages. Go and speak Chinese or something instead.

okay, keep believing that Arabs were a powerhouse at mathematics and were oppressed by the white man

>Indian

it's not a competition, there are just better examples of non-white contributions to math. see above

Surround yourself with intelligent and knowledgeable people and you'll learn a lot. Something our Canadian friend here seems to be lacking.

Do these /pol/tards show the hatred in public?
Aren't they normal outdoors when they mingle with others?
How do they live their life comfortably if they have so much Anger bottled in them at all times? How terrible must you be in order to celebrate such a heinous crime?

Probably much in the same way that Modi and other hindu nationalists express themselves in public.

simple, they dont go out in public

>it's not a competition
Then why are you actively trying to discredit these people and their revolutionary findings whilst also trying to say other people did it better? No one and I mean literally no one will tell you that algebra wasn't something revolutionary. The fact you're even able to type this information out and post it on an online Siberian knitting board just goes to show how relevant these observations/findings were. At the end of the day it's all a team effort and retarded racial hatred needs to be put aside.

Ok I will continue to do so. Not only because I am correct, but because you have motivated me to.
Reconquista ended over 500 years ago my man, you are not predisposed to feel negatively about Muslims.

>Muslims
>innocent

Pick 1.

>why don't we all hold hands and sing kumbaya?
that post is so incredibly gay I hope you're not a man.

>tf
>tp

kek

Go be 14 somewhere else

>calling someone gay in 2019

>Reconquista ended over 500 years ago my man, you are not predisposed to feel negatively about Muslims.
Yet you are prideful of the contributions made by Muslims to matimatics over 1000yrs ago.

>why don't we combine the best minds we have to achieve bigger things
>hurr this is so gay
>hurr brown man bad

Attached: 1527752440055.png (600x600, 42K)

Nazis killed way more though. Do you consider them as Germans? Whites? How does that work?

It's not about pride it's about calling your dumb incel ass out on your hypocrisy

Do we disregard all the German inventions because of what the Germans did less than a century back? How does that work?

1) pride is not a predisposition, real or claimed for the sake of convenience
2) Mathematics has changed huiman existence for the better, and anyone who argues otherwise should not be allowed to reproduce
3)Furthering mathematics is not - and i must stress this - not - the same thing as a holy war

America in its short history has done more damage to this world than the mongols did in their whole history. I'm not saying America or Americans are bad people I'm just saying you should really look at yourself first before making dumb comments like this. You're not exactly innocent either by that logic.

>being obsessed over an anonymous poster

damn, sure is /spol/ itt, you kuffar pieces of shit need to back the fuck off!!

excellent point
i now hate moslems, whamen and niggas

t. Abdul Rashid the Bosnian

Did you guys even read the post, if you can be prideful of what a group you associate with did in the past, then there is no reason why people should disregard the bad done by said group in the past. You can't have it both ways. Islam in its current form is detrimental to human flourishing.

>t. justifies his racism by claiming its in his sub 70 IQ, 500 year old ancestors' blood definitely coursing through his swarthy veins

>a group you associate with
what group is that exacty?
Neet athiests who is still awake at 07:15 AM

>hurr why don't we just put people in a room until something happens
it doesn't work like that and you know it

who are you quoting?

By this logic black people are justified to hate all white people in 2019 because of how their ancestors were enslaved by them however many years.

It's this kind of backwards thinking why we're in such a shitty political climate right now. People are just too fucking dumb.

i am implying, not quoting
are you a product of the Canadian education system, or the Iberian?

>live with my mother and sister
but do you fuck them on a regular basis?

I didn't say it works like that. Read it again.

lol, you think I'm the worst for saying Arabs are overrated at math but you'll call Iberians retarded. good show

>It's this kind of backwards thinking why we're in such a shitty political climate right now. People are just too fucking dumb.
Exactly.
And then they celebrate the shooting like some kind of victory, do they not realize equally dumb people may be plotting a retaliation to injure more innocent people? The stupidity is astounding.

>Muslims believe in Jesus. Not that he was the son of God but a messager of God.
So they contradict the literal foundation of the christian faith?

No no, Iberians are cool in my books.
You though, are decidedly not.
Reading comprehension is also way off my man, stay in school.

Christianity doesn't say Jesus was God. You literally have sects of Christianity which believe Jesus, the Father and the Holy Ghost are completely different things. I listen to a talk from a Christian scholar and he explained how the thought process came to Jesus and God being the same person. He said that as both are accepted as being divine you can't have two separate divine entities or else you're crossing the border into polytheism. Jesus and the Father being the same being is the only way Christianity can be monotheistic. The Muslim belief is Jesus wasn't divine at all and only the Father (God) is divine.

FYI Jesus never explicitly said he was God and there's more to suggest he was saying he isn't divine.

This is called reality, weather you like it or not we are here. No amount of propaganda will change the current situation. Welcome to the world of identity politics.

remember when Yea Forums wasn't filled with idiots arguing about race? those were good times

been posting here since 2013. I honestly can't remember. Although it did get worse.

All this seething because you'll never be British why not just go back to r/soccer

I'm the iberian. I actually don't hate Muslims, but to consider Islam and Christianity as compatible religions within the same borders is rediculous. There will be inevitable strife. I would like to avoid the strife and am happy the iberian panninsula is Christian.

Attached: 1552658439539.png (1024x726, 1.23M)

Attached: 1523823219365.jpg (541x521, 83K)

It started with /pol/ and world cup retards.

>Welcome to the world of identity politics.

i hope one day it will end , its all so tiresome to try to talk about something only for someone to bring it to Race or Racism somehow

Honestly Yea Forums is probably one of the best "main" boards, just go to Yea Forums and Yea Forums and see how shit this whole website is and full of literal retards that can't live their life without spewing memes and missing the point of normal human interaction

he removed about 50 of them tbf

So just because a portion of Muslims are dickheads and kill innocent people, it's ok to be dickheads and kill innocent people. Copy that, Rubber Duck.

Attached: 1.jpg (637x637, 48K)

Yeah by killing asian muslins that have nothing to do with any conflict happening in the middle - east.

Real hero mate, suicide bomb in your shitty soviet car in the middle of the forest so you can kill your 2 bear neighbours and make your shitty ex-soviet country that the most famous person from there is a retired Dota player.

at this point i only browse Yea Forums and for my video games /vg/ , way better to talk in a general about the game you like than the shit that is happening on Yea Forums way more comfy too , and browse /int/ from time to time when theres some big stuff happening

How would you like it if some random Estonians killed some people but those people come back and take revenge against you and your family even though you had nothing to do with it and are only related in nationality?

prolly not even the same nationality for a good fraction. there's got to be a decent number of Indonesian muslims in NZ.

Imagine thinking muslims and Estonians are equivalent things

Don't be retarded. The word is Arabic, the practice goes back far further. I mean fuck the first algebraic equation you encounter in school is Pythagorus theorum, was he an Arab?

How is the situation not the same? Its innocent people dying for no reason because some nutjob thinks the same guys he dislikes like the Pakistani grooming gangs in this country for example are the same as some Malaysian/Somalis in NZ. They're not even remotely comparable.

The shooters whole manifesto was about white pride and preservation so would it be right to kill a Canadian white person assuming they believe in all the same shit as the guy in NZ did? Don't act stupid you very well know what I mean.

In fairness Somalians are awful in every aspect possible, I’ll give most other Muslims the benefit of the doubt

Really? Somalis here seem pretty cool. I have one Somali friend who is a top bro and I've known him for years. He every now and then knocks on my door back home to see how my parents are faring and if they need help with anything because my mother gets really depressed when I'm away at university and she's old. He's a top lad and I hope to return the good faith to him one day to him and his family.

>The shooters whole manifesto was about white pride and preservation so would it be right to kill a Canadian white person

Mate you are trying to make sense of some australian retard who thinks Australia is an extended European land, and he needs to preserve the australian people ( prisoners that got thrown out, italians and balkans running away from something, and random asians) while effectively murdering abos and pretending he is european.

He just showed how much /pol/ is retarded and doesn't understand anything about the real life, the people that praise him are literally retards that can't even do something proper with their life, the killer was retarded but he shot 50 guys, the people praising him are retard whites that sit at home and post on /pol/ instead of doing something productive and complaining about the white genocide while they can't even get a white girlfriend to raise kids with, and will settle with some chink

worst thing is they quote serbian heroes in the manifesto. Those guys repelled a muslim invasion centuries ago, it's completely different.
If you want to be a hero who kills islamists, become a soldier and go shoot up ISIS guys in Iraq.

>If you want to be a hero who kills islamists, become a soldier and go shoot up ISIS guys in Iraq.

that would mean he would eventually get his head chopped in the first oportunity, instead he will shoot asian muslims that have literally nothing going on the war on Middle east or europe terrorist attacks

This is the post

holy shit hello redd*t

>paying

Attached: 1550951897251.png (741x568, 29K)

>*Makes your Modi RSS women moist*

Attached: methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Ff103b256-91ae-11e8-a10e-53179592953e.jpg?crop=4337%2C2440%2C0%2 (685x385, 33K)

based or cringe?

youtu.be/ra2y2tkmEIY

Attached: Eggboy1.jpg (878x581, 223K)

>manlet
>trouble with women
Shocker. He was an OP that delivered and memed decently so points for him on that though.
>futsal
>not a real sport
Gypsy pls go

They should just stay out of my country.
If don't give a shit what they want to do, eat each other, become civilized or build space rockets, but they can do that wherever they come from, not here.

based but zoomerpilled

>If you want to be a hero who kills islamists, become a soldier and go shoot up ISIS guys in Iraq.
5 shekels have been added to your account

then why do they slaughter so many christians every week??

islam is literally uncompatible with western values and every single western constitution. wait what happens in germany in 2100 when moslem parties win 30% at election

Pretty based

based

I understand when muzzie go to Germany or France because they were part of the force that destroyed modern middle east. NZ doesn't even have an army afaik. What the fuck they are doing there?

Remember lads, subscribe to Pewdiepie

>Destroyed the Middle East.
They were about 1400 years too late for that

The ISIS tier garbage you see isn't compatible. The vast majority of muslims are hanafi which is a school of thought and hanafi Islam doesn't even outlaw homosexuality because its believed the punishment would be in the afterlife. Don't believe retards who don't even know what they're talking about.

haha just wait and see. i hope there is afterlife so i can laugh in your face.

Cringe

>not understand the Holy Trinity
>in 2019
How? how are you so retarded?

Nobody I know understands it either.

salaam alaikum bosnia bro

>NZ doesn't even have an army afaik
It most certainly does.

You do realise that more Muslims live in South East Asia than West Asia, right? I say West Asia because that also includes places like Kyrgyzstan, so don't flip out. Indonesia and Malaysia are nearly completely Muslim. Singapore too. Look on the map where Indonesia and Malaysia is and do some thinking. Most go to Australia then go to NZ.

Yeah it does. The NZ military is backed up with the Australian military also, basically if you fuck around with either country the other one is all in too.

Jannies should've fucked off this thread ages ago. Hiro will lose ad shekels if normies can't access sfw boards sans retards and inbred white racist anti-natal homosexuals, probably.

There's no such thing as "racism". We're in a war against kikes and sandniggers.

it really can happen pretty easily, even in college if you don't put in zero effort. buddy of mine graduated a virgin because he was under the impression that it would "just eventually happen" along with intense anxiety over it. time slips by quickly, especially after you graduate and you're out of the fuck factory. one day he woke up and was a 27 year virgin. he bit the bullet, hit bumble hard with realistic expectations, and now he has a nice, modest girlfriend who i assume he's had sex with. could have gone another way but he's been pussy placated for now.

It is significantly better than other main boards, probably because sports scare those people

i mean it wasn't like they were armed or anything.
Innocent civilians, kids and children in a place of worship.
Pathetic desu

Quran says Mary was a virgin, Jesus is a miracle of God
He will come back as the Savior and rid the world of all evil and kill the antichrist
The only difference between christianity and islam when it comes to Jesus and Mary is that Quran states him to not be the son of God and that he did not die for everyone's sins because everyone 's responsible for their own deeds, both good and bad.

quran.com/19
Educate yourself.

>any white guy that’s middle-class or higher is in some way the offspring of a slave trader.
Well, they ain't wrong tho, specially those white men with English surnames

This just in: Second coroners report states all 50 victims died from laughter due to shooters comical height

Attached: muslim stacys.jpg (628x314, 55K)

>blurred his face

For what purpose

Blue was a fine pipboy color for the DC wasteland. Very vault like, a color of democracy. Very political color.

Green pipboy is acceptable everywhere.

For the best new Vegas experience though you need to flip that pipboys color to orange. Orange is THE pipboy aesthetic of the Mojave. His blue in the Mojave is absolutely disgusting and I agree with Germany.

Always fun seeing pol get BTFO when they visit chad/sp/

Muzzies have a mission to slowly take over the societies across the world by outbreeding/converting the non believers
A video about this snapped him and in panic he shot everything up

innocent until proven guilty, bla bla

yet the pakistan team got away

retarded

Bangladesh