/heem/

>Previous Thread
>News
Till heard a tap

>Theme
Descent.

Attached: 54513236_2223012764444500_1398063728205640175_n.jpg (640x1137, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QnHn8jWUTIM
punditarena.com/mma/sraftery/watch-darren-till-shows-off-a-serious-chin-sparring-with-heavyweight/
youtube.com/watch?v=pVGUs9nQGaw
youtube.com/watch?v=gw_R2Xe9JOo
instagram.com/p/BvGVh9XjfcC/
youtube.com/watch?v=57Mva-3n7TY
youtu.be/_cxSxkNaXE0
espn.com/video/clip?id=26284013
instagram.com/juliannamasi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Conor has gone full plastic paddy, abandoned us and is spending st Patrick's day in america
he's not one of us anymore

Attached: 55ce3ca8-27a5-4fb0-a918-14bf262d8b11.jpg (586x638, 28K)

Conor is now the Linsay Lohan of MMA. He took that title away from Jon Jones. Tony Ferguson's brain is very CTE'd, so maybe he'll take the title from Conor soon.

>Ponzi vs Tyrone
or
>Ponzi vs Masvidal
Asking for a friend (Dana White)

Attached: Joe flexin.jpg (985x849, 127K)

reminder that condor never defended his belt

there's more irish in new york than in ireland

Has Joe commented on another one of his hype jobs getting flushed?

Not interesting, Masvidal just took Colby's titleshot

fuck colby, would be hilarious if everyone just flat out refuses to fight him since he probably hasn't made shit money wise in the UFC

we'll never see the same conor in the octagon. he's basically only fighting to keep the whiskey brand relevant

Cringe

>"Irish" Americans
they are not Irish, they are burger larpers. That's like every other white American being like yo I'm English bro yeah my great great great uncle was from England so I'm fuckken English duuuuude
It's very cringe and they don't know that we hate every single one of them

Ponzi is legit, my man

How far removed do you have to be from home before it becomes cringe? One generation? Two?

youtube.com/watch?v=QnHn8jWUTIM

punditarena.com/mma/sraftery/watch-darren-till-shows-off-a-serious-chin-sparring-with-heavyweight/

Schaub’d himself. Chin deleted in sparring

Tyrone vs Masvidal
Winner of that gets winner of Colby vs Usman

If Yoel beats Jacare Bisping is going to have to interview him, would Mike keep it professional? I was hoping to see what would happen with Masvidal but he punched Leon

I’m not. Not asking for myself I’m just curious

>tfw all of the up and coming prosepects are getting flushed

Attached: 1540107565955.jpg (694x716, 60K)

My dad's off the boat from Italy and I have nothing in common with real Italians. If you're born and raised in America then any attempt at latching onto some other country's culture is cringey LARPing.

Till was a chinlet after all

youtube.com/watch?v=pVGUs9nQGaw

Attached: 111.jpg (383x198, 13K)

this, my mom is a frog and i don't even remotely pretend to be one of those cheese mongers

Colby is The GOAT

Can you imagine if Masvidal and Bisping ran into each other last night?

BisGOAT flushes him

How would that fight go? I honestly think Masvidal would sleep him

Not a chance

Attached: Masvidal reflushes a turd.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Funny because Masvibong said that last year and you all shit on him, now you're all agreeing with Masvibong suddenly.

Attached: heem BISBING HEEMS ROCKHOLD HE FUCKING DID IT.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Why did Bisbing even take this fight? Was literally 3 weeks after he got annihilated by Georges `Rush` St Pierre

Does that change if your roots aren’t in a Western European country? For example, people like Masvidal.

>british chins

1 last pay day probably. he was also hurt during the gsp fight i dunno maybe he thought he could turn out a better performance

Masvibum is heems eternal flip flop boy. One time he’ll be the most underrated talent and a legit title contender then next a bum who cant win shit

Ivebeen saying this for a while. I dont post here often but im the guy who posts Masvidal giifs and saying he is still my boy even after his losses to Thompson and Maia

Based Bisshit flushed

No. Just look at Cain. Werdum owned him by calling him an American that thinks he's Mexican. Culture LARPing is so popular in American because our identity is just excessive consumerism so weak-minded people try to find meaning elsewhere.

I don't understand striking at a deep level. Are these guys just flowing with instinct based on things they already trained beforehand? Do they have patterns to react or something?

I prefer grappling 2bh

Buddeh Masvidal wouldnt last a round

Yeah no one cares about you mate

probably thought taking a short notice fight would be his only chance to beat anyone.

it still amazes me that he held that belt hostage for so long considering anyone in the top ten would have easily beaten him.

Attached: 1550215804692.jpg (446x604, 48K)

Lads, I'm scared for Rose-chan. All these flushing and I feel like she might be next. I really hope she pulls out the fight =(

Attached: 636511106642847813-USATSI-10021423.jpg (3200x1680, 272K)

What was the point of conor getting hyped about winning against max years ago?

Wake up Khabib, it’s all over

Attached: 6E1E3F07-B46C-44E6-A48D-1C77BDB0804F.jpg (744x605, 116K)

Fair enough, Masvidal still sleeps Bisping

she is 100% going to get flushed

shits already stale

Masvidal sleeps usman, loses title to woodley who just won a controversial split against colby, colby gets slept by ponzi scheme, leon edwards tests poz and is cut after losing two return fights, dana white impregnates sergay and converts to islam, fuck jannies and fuck niggers

His personality annoys me, I've never understood why people love that whole put on laid back attitude.

What is you IQ, /heem/?

Attached: heem_is_for_low_brow_retards.jpg (1840x3105, 1.05M)

for me its
Teen Mom

post boipucci

>T City flushed
>Sage Northcutt flushed
>Mike Perry flushed
>Niko Price flushed
>Doo Ho Choi flushed
>Gunnar Nelson flushed
>Wonderboy flushed
>Alexander Hernandez flushed
>Aljamain Sterling flushed
>Neil Magny flushed
>Cody Garbrandt flushed
>Kevin Lee flushed
>The entire middleweight division flushed
>The entire heavyweight division flushed
>Darren Till flushed

Attached: 1526725308972.jpg (374x363, 24K)

Because he is a cool chad, that is probably why it annoys you.

Attached: BestCounterfighterinthegame.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

New UFC Embedded just released and it's amazing:

youtube.com/watch?v=gw_R2Xe9JOo

>Bisping was 17-1 when he got flushed by Hendo
>Till is 17-1-1 when he got flushed by Masvidal
Till comfirmed MW Champ in the future

>Transparent above Fargo
Finnegan’s Wake is good but this image as a whole is trash

I think fighters are starting to realize the weight of their words. This isn't some highschool fight its a sport. Leon thought he was real safe doing that shit, lifted up his hands, and started crying after getting cut. Shits pathetic.

According to/heem/ there's only one decent fighter (Jon Jones) and he's really just ok nothing that good about him.

this is the best evidence that's the irish aren't white. if they were white wouldn't be a public celebration in america. you would have to do it quietly in your home and hope your neighbours don't call the police or shoot you.

J. Walker can't defeat Jones. He'll do the whole "wow shit now it's for real so I'm going to fight differently and more timid" and freeze in front of Jon Jones

>nonwhites calling the police on anybody
>nonwhites inviting police into their neighborhood for any reason

did colby press charges against werdum?

Jon got flushed by Matt Hamill

Only Khabib is unflushed

>Choi flushed
It hurts more each day

Attached: Choi heems Tavares.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Walker is your only hope, jacare is getting flushed by Homero.

No shit dude at one time the Irish were more detested than blacks

Being "white" isn't a race anymore. It's some sort of standard to you /pol/retards.
"this man who is clearly white can't be white because I decided that whites don't act this way therefore he isn't white"

Shouldnt you be out eating shit or getting shot you fucking hue monkey?

who gave you permission to reply to me?

Attached: heem brazil post USADA.webm (480x320, 953K)

I don't watch MMA to be nationalistic. I want to see the best fighters, you plebeian.

>t. New brown retard who can't figure out what's bants and what's unironic

His personality is cringy but he's a good fighter, seems to perform best in other peoples towns.

Stay mad hue

Fixed

Attached: 1552838813765.png (1080x1822, 2.46M)

im new to mma is bellator worth watching or just a waste of time

If only the rest of Brazil had your mentality. Any time a Brazilian gets heemed in Brazil, the audience either goes dead silent or boos the winner. They're the worst.

I miss gooby

Are Colby and Jorge the two men needed to save the UFC?

It's mediocre. Mostly only 40+ yo fucks and people who argued with Dana too much are there. Aside from Mousasi I don't like anyone there

I think the socially isolated edgelord is lost

ONE > ufc > bellator

my boy askren will wipe out the whole division

I believed in him since the beginning

Attached: askren.jpg (668x69, 47K)

nice post

Attached: benny.png (415x545, 52K)

Imagine a manlet trying to hype you up
instagram.com/p/BvGVh9XjfcC/

That happens in America and England as well.

can't finish it. the cringe is too strong

Get some real arguments instead of just repeating this all the time.

My friend legit works for WME-IMG. When I told him that I thought that the UFC was a bad buy he decided to look into it. He said that the UFC made 57 Million last year in profit. Good or bad buy my dudes?

Not because of nationality.

Yes it does.

Stay mad cuck boy

Jones made a career out of flushing roided hue monkeys

But the chant of Americans is literally "USA USA USA USA"

Is Masvidal going to lose that 100k bonus? He asked for that after the fight he's a fool if he loses that over nothing.

Should add that the UFC was bought for 4 Billion. Would take 70 years at that the same profit to recoup the investment.

Are you being ironic? He got caught twice for roids.

Depends. UFC has yet to convert to a subscription based viewing system. If they did that, their numbers would skyrocket. Right now, nobody wants to spend $65 on a card when it could be a disappointment.

Jones made a career out of comprehensively dismantling the best contenders in his division, and is continuing to do so

He won't get sponsors bonus but will get everything else afaik

Fact still remain

Nothing wrong with rooting for your countryman to win. It's the not giving the winner any respect just because they don't come from your country.

What my buddy was saying is that WME-IMG has an insane amount of money, 4 Billion was irrelevant to them and they really just bought it to use it for advertising

What facts? Since he won the belt, he only faced 4 BRs (counting the previous champion) out of 13 fighters

OK, Till is no longer my boy, but Adesanya is actually a real deal!!

Attached: flushing_the_toilet_1.jpg (110x131, 7K)

*4 BRs in 13 fights

Most of the people here that go watch those events are absolute 100% cazzies that know 0 guys.

Dude, he use to fight in Kimbos backyard

Attached: a06ceb7f31b62c953d88bc98126ead87b92c70c1a8caa5cbbc48e6a864d062a7.jpg (1200x800, 153K)

2bh we are like that in all sports. Our people always want to see a national winning and won't tolerate anything but success.

There's this f1 driver who was twice runner up and he is mocked to this day as a loser. When people want to make jokes of being second they mention him (barrichello)

People here only care about sports when we're winning, that's the truth plus people are usually football fans and bring the football culture to other sports in which they are 100% cazzies

She already has Tony-level CTE, and Pat is her Eddie.

>Check youtube he literally fought on the street

>Dude I know, I remember watching his street fights back in the day and now I watch him in the UFC

>From backyard fights to bright lights

Attached: 0b4vvpq4f6d01.jpg (960x492, 56K)

>Jorge walked up to him and punched Leon
>he's a real one xD
Everyone who likes Masvidal is a huge faggit

Yeah but they're probably paying themselves like the Fertittas did. Plus I think they're just looking to flip it like a faster version of what you see with league sports teams

absolute STATE of seething Toilet Till fans ITT

Attached: 0000008766.jpg (138x155, 6K)

>dude every loss on his record is a robbery man, the judges just hate Hispanics

Attached: loss to a bantamweight .jpg (498x184, 23K)

None of you are American either tho. You have to go back.

Judges do hate Hispanics. Only white man who gets robbed at a similar rate and as badly is Pig Rigg

Have sex

Since strikeforce

Attached: 1403923868109.webm (854x480, 2.97M)

we dont know the power of bloatlord assuncao

Attached: s.gif (320x180, 1.21M)

Only one month until the next hype train gets flatlined and flushed, feels good brehs.

Attached: 1550000098119913.jpg (500x333, 31K)

I love how triggered everyone on Yea Forums gets at people badly pretending to be Irish once a year.

You don't have time to have sex, too busy moderating Listers discord

boom roasted

>Swiss man sees hype
>automatically responds with hatred
Based desu

i've not posted about it but it's pretty stupid the shit you guys do
I see the reach being too big of a problem
I don't think I've seen him post positively about any fighter kek

did anyone else have CM punk flashbacks?

Attached: 1552779209639.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

>I don't think I've seen him post positively about any fighter kek

It is...

Uhh...

You know...

Attached: 1530928261301.jpg (300x369, 19K)

God I hope this turbo “le autistic weeb xDD” gets permanently flushed by kelvin

only reason he won the fight, regardless I will never forgive Till for losing what was a free win

Imagine putting an emotional stake in the level of success a fighter achieves

Attached: 1552486709878.jpg (648x484, 58K)

It's the same shit every time
2bh Gastelum is there least interesting middleweight challenge. I agree with Bobert who wanted him to fight Yoel

>I see the reach being too big of a problem

It will be basically Vick vs Gaethje.

Till eyepoked him back for it ya dork

dude i know the guy got heemed to the brink of death but this is some pretty high level coping

good for conor selling his whiskey to moron yanks who think they're irish

>Americans celebrating a holiday based on an Irish hero is stupid
>the Irish creating a holiday for a British monk who converted them to a Semitic religion based in an Italian city is normal though

didn't say it's normal
too many of you americans like to randomly pretend you're Irish for seemingly no reason.

the reason is they're morons

Doesn't matter he's dead to me, Masvidal is trash and he got flushed by him

>Silva just too old to win anything
>Conor is just too rich and cardiolet to win any fight
>tony was actually crazy all this toma an if he fight again will probable get flushed
>Holloway will get flushed in his next fight
>khabib will never fight anyone good and people will call him the goat
>stipe will never get another title shot
>woodley will never get another title shot
>aldo retires soon

Attached: 22CF43E1-D444-45BF-B480-14B6608AA97F.jpg (220x229, 13K)

IIRC he was complimentary toward Lawler, but only on the basis of hating the Askren hype train

wgaf what bobert thinks, he won't defend the belt either way

>seemingly no reason.
It's because a lot of Irish people came to America and started a tradition of celebrating St. Patrick's day in major cities.

we just need an excuse to drink and dump green dye into the rivers. it's always the rest of the world that's jelly of our cool holidays

>khabib will never fight anyone good and people will call him the goat

Calling Khabib the GOAT is peak caz.

Attached: 1552791643684.jpg (571x654, 107K)

He will tho. Name one guy who is a better middle weight than him

the balls are such a fucking weakness. It'd change the whole thing if ball shots were allowed

Lol we just like the excuse to wake up at 4 am and get shitfaced. It's my favorite holiday of the year.

>ball kicks allowed
>WMMA is suddenly the best

Kelvin. Bobby has great skills, but zero chin. MW is really thin now though, you're right about that.

he reminds me of Greece who randomly "disappeared" around the time Swiss started posting more

First castrated champ when?

It would basically turn to nut kicking competition, would be fun to watch for a fight or two.

ultimate fighting brainlet here
just bleed brahs

Johnny Walker is the next GOAT wdym

someone know the name of this prime milf?

Attached: ccc.jpg (1080x1080, 179K)

If you were smart you would of seen it coming

It was so obvious Masdival was on the juice last night, he'll pop and this win will be declared a NC

Second from left is 100/10

>The Big Bang Theory
>Above anything culturally relevant
Heems itself

>New York times
>CNN
>Rolling Stone
Christ

anons mom

Leon should find Masvidals family or attack Mike Brown. He needs to do something serious to get Masvidal into the ring, he can't let this slide.

I always chuckle at the thought that Brandon Schwaab could literally beat almost every single person on the planet up. Everyone in the NFL, almost every Olympic gold medallist, 99.99999999% of normal people...

With all the meme hype trains getting exposed i really think she gonna beat the monkey.

Yoel is a better version of Kelvin. I have nothing against the guy but he lost to Weidman and got a split decision against Jacare. It's not very impressive

He should tear up a Cuban flag

What would be the equivalent in striking? Clinching and running?

No you

It was such a bitch move from Masvidal, I wouldn't care what he does he just needs to make it so Masvidal can't duck him because he will. Hope he head stomps Masvidal in the octagon.

This would
Edwards is a coon decision machine and was trying to drum up hype because his boring style and Brummy accent makes him unmarketable, he got what he asked for

Attached: starnes quarry.gif (223x167, 2.03M)

I think you'd be surprised

Lmao I'm doing my dissertation on James Joyce and I watch UFC.

has till woken up yet?

Attached: hug.png (210x240, 65K)

>Hasn't fought for a year because of bus PTSD
>isn't flushed already

>Till vs Pearson will happen in 2019

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Schaub would unironically lose a decision to half the planet. Hitting women just isn't in his DNA

>using decision machine as an insult while talking about Masvidal
It's hilarious how fucking stupid you are, call him a coon because you're afraid of black people.

>sprints at you
>kicks your dick

Attached: Masvidal.png (520x325, 136K)

4/5 of Masvidal's recent wins have been heems ya mark

it smells like a zoo in here

They were actually allowed in the first UFCs iirc
youtube.com/watch?v=57Mva-3n7TY

Attached: hq2.jpg (480x360, 23K)

biggest brainlet of the night: John Phillips

>MMA
>real sport

Attached: EP-170919795.jpg (1290x888, 89K)

No, the Jake Ellenberger fight ended because he got his toe caught. He cried about Askren celebrating a win over Lawler but did the same. He's always been a fucking idiot though, cries non stop about trash talkers while parading around with Colby.

>ginger boy
>real fighter

Attached: leading.gif (320x180, 2.93M)

It ended via TKO, check the record bud, and keep crying about le 1-2 and takedowns that lead to nothing guy not getting any big fights because nobody cares about him.

>that pained smile
colby is hurting inside, i hope masvidal can help him.

Thawts on UFC hall of famer Michael Bisping?

Attached: Michael-Bisping-UFC-217-press.jpg (1000x600, 195K)

edwards is utterly forgettable both as a fighter and as a person. getting touched up a bit by jorge is the best thing to ever happen to him. you should be happy for him.

Why are Latinos so scrappy?

Attached: JorgeDiaz.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Colby is nothing special he is just another WW wrestlerboxer #50515849848515
We've seen the same exact type of fighter 1 billion times. GSP made a career out of destroying Colbies

Yeah maybe but 3-4 isn't bad by any measure, he was really competitive in 2 of his last 3 and could be said to have won until he lost

ur a dump haha

do you know something interesting?

this
mom's irish and I don't call myself irish at all lol

Suarez is the prime wmma hype train.

blind people are legally not allowed to skydive

kino take

I feel bad for Leon, he just tried to copy all those corny altercations to hype up the fight, and he got manhandled instead.

Nobody here wants to admit it but Darren would've won the fight had he not lost.

right now its like 20

rose's movement will make andrade look pretty foolish i bet

good post
Even fewer would like to admit that if you really stepped back and looked at this fight objectively, Till won the story of the fight

Why?

Leon Edwards has fought in the UFC 11 times but only once was he on a PPV and it was the tv prelims of UK card, says everything you need to know

He tried with the wrong one, Masvidal is like the Diaz brothers. You just know he's going to throw hands.

I think Leon might be on the spectrum.

Just because we dont worship Allah, does not mean we dont have English blood

whos that other guy

Just swang n bang bro
Like just throw overhands

Kek what a fuckin idoit

He has the chrisma of a flip flop, and as likeable as a toe wart

Daron Cruickshank

Attached: 1-2-3.webm (1280x720, 688K)

It scares their dogs

Attached: 1552709186630.gif (403x369, 167K)

I'm starting to think Bisping was even worse champ than Serra. Matt at least wasn't a scared pussy and didn't stall the division. Bisping might be p4p the worst champ, hand in hand with Conor.

Based Leon working the cazcucks. Yuros are such limp wristed pussies when it comes to wrestling

who THE FUCK is gamebred, who the fuck rates him?

GREECE IT IS YOU AFTER ALL YOU CUNT

Everybody outboxes Andrade, keeping it up for 5 rounds against an unheemable cardio machine is still gonna be tough

And now he's in HoF, what a fucking joke lmao

>darrentill2
>Taking shots from heavyweights, these welterweights cant hurt me are you messin

>nigger on a saxophone is top tier
yeah for sure my guy

about tree fiddy

dont call your mom a saxophone

that is actually a pretty accurate description of how I feel about mma

paulo costa when he gets cleared by usada

They put everyone who was in the UFC for a few years there.

Jon Jones? The nigga who made career of beating past-prime fat middleweights? The pillowfisted submissionlet who's unable to finish any actual LHW fighter?

Miles davis was the darren till of jazz

Bisping saw Kelvin duck his head and went full retard swinging full blast. Gave Kelvin a quick second to dodge it and then Kelvin pieced him up with tighter shots.

Till's career is effectively over, how can he ever act cocky again? hes gunna have to change his persona

Exactly if he was goat status he would have challenged an actual heavyweight by now. Instead he called out DC because he already beat the fat Manlet twice and then called out no one his last fight. He should be fighting Ngannou but he knows he would get heemed into oblivion.

Fedor is the Miles Davis of MMA

youtu.be/_cxSxkNaXE0

>still listing Disney Wars

He deserves it desu. I want them to induct Jens Pulver though, that’s my boy

Are you feeling cute tonight, /heem/?

Attached: mane event.jpg (585x629, 92K)

what the fuck is "ultimate fitghting" anyway?

a name for a promotion

Jones made of career out of poking eyes and knowing he will never be punished for it and his opponents knowing the same

thawlts?
espn.com/video/clip?id=26284013
imo edwards is a jv beta scrub and masvidal was acting in self defense

so if i watch rizin only, i'm good?

Elias Theodoroux could be the Prancing World Champion but he chooses to grace us.

>Title "Defense"

Attached: K3y1Rxq.png (542x596, 374K)

you're good either way my friend

Yeah, what an absolute joke.

Wholesome.

his striking sucks

That happens everywhere, hell it happened when ncannou beated Velazquez in Arizona...

hendo is a beast

>teeps and shadowboxes at you
>moves

Alright so after yesterday I think it's time. The sport needs to change.
I think by winning the fight, you actually lose the fight and the opponent gets the victory. It makes sense and it would go some way in improving the sport

wheres that idiot that assured me this card would get better?

Attached: poonightottowa.jpg (442x538, 92K)

>shadowboxing
are you sure you aren't missing every punch cos im slippin em

DC should call out Bob Sapp and call it a day.

>Cristina wrote that Tony did not sleep and he believed there would be a great flood as a result of the lunar eclipse. Tony allegedly purchased a life raft and took Cristina and their son on a drive inland, all the way to Palm Desert, Calif., about 111 miles from their home in Santa Ana. Cristina wrote that Tony woke her and her son up in the middle of the night there and said they had to leave, because they were not safe. Tony promised to seek help with mental issues if there was no flood, but later refused

wow hilariously well crafted witty remark

here's your (you)

Ewwww the fuck is this?

no he'll definitely stand a mile and a half out of range and throw full combos at you like that's going to throw your game off

She's so full of shit.

i feel bad for till, his head bounced super hard

Attached: 1501465842592.jpg (714x660, 200K)

>Tony allegedly purchased a life raft and took Cristina and their son on a drive inland, all the way to Palm Desert, Calif., about 111 miles from their home in Santa Ana
this nigga CUH-RAZEY

>FN card
>In fucking Ottowa
What did you expect dude

>tone does this shit
>she still doesn’t leave him
based and loyaltypilled

Based, they're trying to get to him and make us believe he's nuts but he's right. Just watch that Mel Gibson movie from the 90s, all the answers are there.

Boys, I was rolling with Maycee Barber earlier and she whispered that if she wins she wants to take my seed. Should I jeopardize her UFC career?

I'm trying to think of a fighter I hate more than Elias Theodorou but I'm finding it difficult. Maybe Rockhold, but at least he had some good highlights.

my first memory as a child is falling 3 feet backwards and landing head first on a metal bar

>retires as MW GOAT
>Europoors of heem STILL foaming at the mouth seeing BisGOAT

Attached: bisping1.webm (640x720, 1.09M)

based tony working marks into a shoot

he is my most hated fighter as well, god help us if somebody posts "the webm"

You sound ugly, are you coping?

its really bad even by canadian fight night standards

based and universal truthpilled

I dislike meme anime guy but I despise fatelum even more, he's a midget but Adesana has pillow fist, it's a tough choice really

Crazy, or hella based?

Kelvin has heavy hands and Israel is a chinlet, not that hard of a choice.

Serra was out for a year

but hes also a manlet and a reachlet which may cause him some problems with stylememer

Eddie Bravo is playing that man like a fiddle.

Attached: eddie-bravo-building-an-empire_1024x1024.jpg.jpg (376x376, 24K)

I think it's the right time to make the Perry vs Till fight.

Attached: mike-perry-ufc-fight-night-108.jpg (1001x667, 133K)

heem btfo

Costa is the new natty goat though

Attached: good_diet_proteinpowder_creatine_vitamines_onlybro.jpg (1080x1080, 166K)

Don't call him toilet till (or else youll have to face me)

Masvidal is a pussy confirmed.
In interviews he keeps saying he wont fight scrubs that just entered the UFC and talk on twtiter, obviously Ben Askren. He is also campaining for Lawler vs Askren 2 in order to duck Askren.
It truly reveals his fear of getting wrestlefucked into oblivion.
Masvidal also claims he should get the next title shot because his resume speaks for itself, winning 1 out of the last 3 fights, with his win against a man whom Masvidal claims is a hype job.

If Masvidal gets a title shot expect dana to give mcgregor a title shot after his upcoming fight against cowboy in july

I invented toilet till

Attached: toilet-till-tumbles.jpg (1000x1000, 64K)

will a g+r+b herb mix revive Till?

stop or get heemed

>expect dana to give mcgregor a title shot after his upcoming fight against cowboy in july
that is literally happening anyway, there's not even a question

/heem/ BTFO

its crazy how flushed toilet till is, hes really living up to his name

Masvidumb thinks he can duck the Funk. Laughable.

I invaded toilet till

Wew. Based funky has this whole division SHOOK AF

I thought Till had a Gorilla chin

where i come from we call it shaub receptor

Apparently Till pissed himself when he got knocked out, won't be able to walk around liverpool without being laughed at.

I think I may have accidentally started the whole >Fighter X wins the rematch thing with Reem & Ngannou. Everyone thought I was memeing

Not as bad as Chuck shitting himself when Rashad gadooshed him

I turned it off at "when I say boston, you say strong"

No you didn’t
That’s not even a specific thing

Or Poomero without even losing.

my first memory as a child is putting my finger into a electric socket and getting shocked.
Wonder if its common that your first memory is some painful traumatic experience...

Lads I need to see Toilet Till flushed again, please post the webm

Attached: 9F22AA0C-8925-4651-8EAE-5973F30D310A.jpg (770x433, 45K)

Attached: heem Masvidal sleeps Till.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Attached: heem Masvidal sleeps Till 2.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

It got spammed a lot by the toxic meme flags. Heem hasn't had any real memes in years, honestly

a very foolish thought to take on KG after getting owned. What was he thinking?

Attached: DVKhWCZW0AAmlaK.jpg large.jpg (768x1024, 94K)

I might need to use mine soon

Attached: Porcelain-Schaub-Receptacle.jpg (900x851, 874K)

>his head bouncing
it's not funny guys

Attached: jsmFNaN.png (446x574, 486K)

I think Till is perma flushed now, he believed in his chin so much and now he's a chinlet

Yeah and Askrens fight ended with Lawler limp but Masvidal wants to pretend otherwise, probably because Masvidal gets tooled by Lawler

In many ways, we all invented it

Attached: heem till is flushed.png (729x345, 474K)

I love how people pretend Masvidal wasn't a massive cutbaby for half his career

very fast ref running at incredibly hihg speed

Attached: these-rare-photos-take-you-inside-an-amazing-salt-mine-hidden-2-000-feet-below-lake-erie.jpg (600x243, 41K)

Masvibum owes Ellenberger a rematch

G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-GG-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-GUH-GUH-GUH-GUH-GUHHHH-GADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

he was not a large lw.

Masvidal looked really good last night, too bad he only tries in fights occasionally and most of the time he just does nothing and loses a split decision

follow up shot was a bit unnecessary

>

Attached: masvidal tees off.webm (848x480, 2.91M)

He was, look at him compared to Iaquinta or Pearson. He's the same size as most welterweights.

Man Ellenberger became such a perma chinlet by the end of his career

nah

Attached: myboy!.png (373x386, 203K)

Is there a clip of the KO with sound?

Did you see him fold up when Kampmann hit him a few times? He was always like that

I made this webm a while ago, didn't realise anyone saved it. He looked sharp in this fight.

retard

Stop spilling salt and be happy he just heemed the shit out of an even bigger weight cut babby

I know what you mean, but Perry really did delet his chin

Attached: heem perry kills lelenberger slowmo.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Till wins 9 out of 10 times

Perry vs Till is the fight to make, loser gets cut

Only boomers are allowed in the HOF, that’s why Schaub isn’t in yet

Attached: 9203EEFE-28FA-4A21-AD17-4DA504E84D7D.jpg (1086x1242, 1.03M)

Can they both get cut, pls

>Till: i want to be the most feared man in the world
>Gets KO'd by a LW who lost to a BW
What did he mean by this?

It was funny how quickly Askren disappeared when he saw Till got flushed and realized he'd have to call out someone who isn't a complete bum.

Attached: Ben-Askren-1024x682.jpg (1024x682, 81K)

Why are there no Jewish fighters?

he was an average sized lw. the fact that he was bigger than two small lws doesnt refute that. and he's currently a smaller than avg ww.

>He's the same size as most welterweights
tyron, kamaru, till, robbie, ponzi, maia, edwards are all heavier. 165 would be perfect for him.

Beneil Dariush

I said fighters, not cans

Is tony blackpilled?

Looks like everyone is getting exposed in 2019.
Next on the list is Adelasagna.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

does blackpilled mean schizophrenic? then yes

name a single non-can irish fighter.
protip: you can't

brexit cancelled

I don't agree, people don't realise he's thick. He's bigger than Tony, Conor, Dustin etc

He hasn't been a LW in 4 fucking years you muppet why do you even care

Just how good is johnny walker

Bellator has a bunch of Israelis
Sarah Kaufman's had a pretty good career

name a single non-can fighter.
protip: you can't

thteres this one israeli kickboxer who is super legit but i cant remember his name

Attached: thegoat.jpg (390x270, 38K)

This shitpost aged pretty now that Woodley's gone

SWEET CHIN DECLIIIIIIINE
BUH BUH BUH

Stop getting upset about everything Luke it's annoying. We're talking about how big someone is and you're going to start crying again.

Stop being upset about men's chest sizes

Go run to your discord safespace again

*Flushes you and your career*

>Masvidal is bigger than two former featherweights doe

so is Darren Till dead?...

Sorry xcaliz0rtz didn't mean to upset you

I knew a monster who needed 2 flushes to get back on top. Till will be back

Attached: 15504654404431.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Did morgan curse him

I don't recall Magombo being g-g-g-gadooshed by a guy that fought a weight class lower. TIll is flushed like the toilet he is

Attached: Masvidal flushing Toilet Till.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Apology accepted

He’s an Assyrian

Worse, he's scouse

oi lad i work in Liverpool so back off

I will not stand for the abuse Darren Till is recieving

not even his best KO last night

Why don't you use greggtits anymore? That 53,533 karma is pretty hard to achieve. I know you got bullied for it but they're probably just jealous they don't have the time to achieve that.

these three are great

Attached: trio.png (460x240, 192K)

Isn't he one of those Chaldean Christians like Markos

>Speak no evil
>See no evil
>Hear no evil

like how do you even get heemed cmon man

Attached: cmon.jpg (196x271, 9K)

Attached: 1539595552361.png (1946x708, 161K)

same thing

that's Guy Ritchie

>girl on the left
GOD

Attached: NUTT.jpg (419x420, 17K)

Till was winning till he lost, unironically

>If you were smart
>you would of

cant tell if this is real nate or pornstar nate

Haven't watched the fight since the night of but I thought Masvidal was holding his own

He already lost, he's scouse

it's real. i wouldn't save pictures of pornstar nate

Attached: naptime.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

seriously though, someone link the far left girl's ig

Attached: 0B10C8EB-208D-44EF-AFF8-A18D77FB6BFE.jpg (583x314, 31K)

fuck that she looks like someone's aunt. i'm talking about the asian girl

You mean second from left you virgin dork.

@ActionDonson on twitter

suck my dick the far left girl is better
liar

Boring and average.

you are a petulant child

Attached: Where's my son.jpg (1200x630, 45K)

>she looks like someone's aunt
exactly

Except hendo fought at heavyweights and masvidal is a natural 55er

Prime Hendo heems Ngannou

notice Luke went quiet when his reddit is brought up

Is cormier a cutbabby from the morbidly obese division?

Attached: b7d.png (680x680, 57K)

Attached: tonree.jpg (918x642, 108K)

i dont think anyone knows or cares what you're babbling about. if you want to discuss redditors feel free to do it on reddit.

its the jags guy but in ufc form

I just rewatched the mainevent and it is obvious on the rewatch. Masvidal tapped.

such a reddit response
>wait a minute, what's this
u/Ravedead1972

is that McGoober

what was the narrative of the fight?

>i had 5000 quid on you

Attached: index.jpg (185x272, 7K)

i felt the tap, i heard the tap and I also foresaw the tap

why didnt he just atomic butt bomb from that position?

romero didn't shit himself, purple fabric turns into brownish color if you sweat. Don't be dumb.

Attached: o.jpg (195x165, 5K)

First time here?

Very high

Attached: A9B55784-B431-469E-8E83-DF9DC9F7863E.jpg (1840x3105, 1.51M)

Masvidal is not even top 3 in the division. Till was obviously a dana hypejob and most likely his chin suffered due to the ridiculous weight cut. However, masvidal is not elite. Woodley smashes him, colby and marty both grind him to a unanimous decision. Even wonderboy would outstrike him and beat him on points. Only top 5 fighter he has a real chance against is RDA because he's a brazilian wrestlefuck manlet.

long enough to know all your picks for the last year were wrong you swissretard, now go back to consoling anthony "retardedmonkey" smith on twitter.

There's a rule that you can't shit yourself mid fight in the ufc, so can the new telepathic referees foresee the log drop as well as they foresee the tap?

based

anyone train at yamasaki springfield?

Robbie tapped as soon as he signed the contract. Everything after that was a formality.

Masvidal headbutted him. Till is still the goat

Wake up Alexander, it's all over.

Attached: 10190894.jpg (1139x720, 150K)

Amazing post.

>Even wonderboy would outstrike him and beat him on points.
This literally happened mate, know your shit before talking shit senpai

notice no spam the entire weekend of the german being in london for the fights

>know your shit
masvidal wants the belt, he'd have to beat a top 5 guy, which includes fighting wonderboy again. Can't you read?

mommy said i am a big man

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-17 at 4.53.11 PM.png (1590x1130, 3.13M)

Stop crying ravedead

Which one of you losers just posted the gooby image

Notice Brendan Schaub is fashionable and hip

elias theodorou is only hated by low IQ drones
for that reason, among many others, he is our guy

Attached: based Elias trolling a cuck.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

he just beat a top 5 guy

Anyone have that webm of Cat leg kicking about 10 random army guys and only one seems fazed.

Time is up, Dana!

Attached: D0F6AAD2-9B47-4DF0-98F4-DA69F194BB7C.jpg (856x1318, 649K)

You'd say 5 grand, not 5000 quid you fuckwit. I need to start a business of explaining english lingo to american mongs, I could make a fair bit of coin.

your boy's a retard.
>have chance to set your family up for life by taking DQ win and rematch ppv money alongside the belt
>Decide to get pummeled for another 2 rounds and fuck your career up
absolute beta

>I could make a fair bit of coin.
fair bit of quid*

watching this webm on repeat cures my depression

Sounds like a good podcast for Schaub to start

Attached: B41260A4-CF6D-40F6-9318-3DEA340AF4D8.jpg (722x978, 386K)

The average IQ in Ireland is 92. It was a big mistake assimilating them into the white race in America. We were of colonial English stock.

I invented "Toilet Till"

he's unironically one of my favourite fighters to watch
he is literally "he can't keep getting away with this" incarnate

Attached: Elias embarrasses Kelly.webm (1280x720, 2.74M)

this guy is a Russian bot

fair bit of dosh

Attached: skynews-serena-williams-us-open_4415660.jpg (1096x616, 75K)

>runs up the cage to nothing
based

>elias theodorou is only hated by low IQ drones

truth

Attached: 1546152630572.png (704x364, 46K)

Tbf it takes a very high IQ to appreciate the fighting style of Elias Theodorou

Ortegafag here quick review, first of all london is a fucking shithole its worse than i could've ever imagined the event was alright but sitting in those seats for 7 hours was a pain

Its not for everyone

I love how his opponents get so frustrated they basically beg for him to heem them, walking forward hands down chinwagging
And he looks down at them and says "no"

>out side
>two words

imagine being this stupid

At this point, even Perry’s capable of getting a flush in.

Names of the grills on the left BREHS . . . ? ? ?

Attached: 5B48376D-69CC-4AE9-8B8E-3AAE332FD7F8.jpg (940x627, 63K)

>Joe and Brendan said they were gonna do a fight companion for the Garcia/Spence card
>stay up and watch the whole card
>Joe and Brendan don't show up
fucking betrayed

You can just pick any fight companion. They don’t actually talk about the fights ever.

just rewatch the Eddie/Alex Jones one, better than any commentary

Attached: daddy.jpg (356x412, 30K)

fer sure his fight with Alvey was a beast of a performance

Watching it live it fucking pissed me off how camera switches for a second

>toilet till
>top 5
wrong, colby vs marty is the fight to make

>OH N-

Attached: IMG_3318.jpg (502x520, 27K)

You're telling me she's a greasy wop, not a gook?

>doesn't understand rankings
He just heemed the number 3rd fighter in the division into the shadow realm. Only fights that make any sort of sense for Mas to take is Woodley/Marty/Colby.
Why the fuck would he go down the rankings when he's going for one last money run?

>There are people in the world who called for Khabib to be permanently banned after he dove onto Conor's buttboy like an eagle who posted "OG" memes after Masvidal sucker punched Edwards

i want khabib to be executed with no trial for being a muslim

Khabib is a terrorist and child molester and should be cut.

Masvidal is a good christian boy

how are you posting with a US flag from NZ?

it's not the same people. The same American soccer mom bams are complaining just like they complained before while everyone else knows it's based

What are some times being a UFC fan has got you into trouble?
>at sports bar
>hear someone call darren till "toilet till"
>tell him to stop
>he says he invented it
>slam a bar stool into the back of his head
>the bouncer beats the shit out of me
>till gets gadooshed

Attached: full.jpg (516x539, 44K)

dm joe on insta

>who called for Khabib to be permanently banned
yikes

Why do people think Ponzinibbio deserves a high ranked opponent. The guy took 4 rounds to finish Neil fucking Magny. He doesn't deserve anyone in the top 5, much less Tyron woodley

find out if she escorts, more importantly find out if the milf one escorts

I legitimately hate Ben Askren, I have no clue why I've never felt this way about a fighter but I hope he gets brutally fucking heem'd his next fight.

Posts like these make me like him even more, don't know why

Must be because you're just as much a chode as Askren.

>Israel is a chinlet
We don't really know that yet tough, he's an ex kick-boxer so his chin should be at the very least decent and he's still undefeated/unheemed

Attached: toilet flushing.jpg (687x586, 50K)

>get melted in the o2 witta 1/2

Attached: 6AFA417B-D060-469F-9B22-394C5F2E52AD.jpg (1125x730, 627K)

>watching the mma show
>they start talking about Max/Dustin 2
>schaub does his usual thing of just taking a 50/50 guess at who won the fight and runs with it
>starts talking about how Max heemed Dustin
>Joe goes along with it unquestioningly as if he remembers that happened as well
Brendan never had it but joe is losing it lads

Attached: IMG_9609.png (991x532, 992K)

>Garbage meme from a phoneposter
I'm shocked

You mean as much a chad as Askren, yeah

Now that Holloway is moving up, who the FUCK is going to stop this man?

Attached: 220px-Zabit_magomedsharipov.jpg (220x270, 15K)

>Askren
>Chad
He's no Brendan Schaub or anything of the sort, go get your eyes checked.

CONIR MCGEORG

literally everyone above him in the rankings lmao
renato, volkanovski, frankie, T-CTE all flush him
feed him to Aldo so Jose can retire both their careers in the same night

right here, buddeh, the cutest twinkweight in the world

Attached: t-city laughs at a hater.jpg (696x392, 31K)

new thread

Hey h8rs Schaub is based and your kicks are whack

>Holloway moves up
>Aldo vs Ortega for vacant belt
>Moicano fed to Zabit
>Zabit heems Ortega or Aldo for the belt
This is the Featherweight division's future.

The dude has confidence, he don't need no muscles for that shit bro

I’ll heem you though

Schaub's mom is literally English. She was born there and has the accent and everything. Now that you think about it, Schaub does have a very Russell Brand, John Oliver look about himself.

He roots for England during the World Cup (if the US I'd out, of course).

Lol what is this picture

>Schaub does have a very Russell Brand, John Oliver look about himself
he really doesnt, he looks mestizo af, pretty sure his mum was shagging the landscaper