CAREER: FINISHED

CAREER: FINISHED

THE FRENCH WAYNE ROONEY

Attached: Capture.jpg (632x355, 57K)

Didnt he make a shitty documentary about his decision?

>reportedly

translation: we made it up

>o shit we lost
>i must move to a team that will win

Yes and that was heavily promoted by Pique, making Barcelona themselves think Griezmann would reveal he would move to Barcelona.

>AG has reportedly started to regret
Srlsy, whe should get rid off thos journalists who writes anything that comes from their ass for clicks

Look how ugly he is now. He was so cute a few years ago. His playing ability has coincidentally gone downhill.

Attached: D13AmkiXQAA30GF.jpg (933x775, 54K)

>French Wayne Rooney
Lol he wishes, Rooney won a CL and five domestic titles.

100,000 V-Bucks should do the trick

roonye would trade his cl and 5 domestic titles for a wc

I hope he doesn't leave, I would lose all respect for him entirely if he leaves.

Attached: tumblr_ov1vbrQinb1u2rtfso1_400.jpg (372x372, 32K)

Is this the only argument French people have? Winning the world Cup is great, but once its over, its over. You really think Griezmann looks forward to the prospect of losing every title for the next 4 years?

OH NO NO NO LOOK AT THI DUD

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
I hope he likes Chinese food

rooney was 1000 times the player this faggot is

fuck this fortnite zoomer

where would he play, suarez position?

Just like Bieber. The attractiveness cards get completely reshuffled between 20-25.

ANTOINE GRIEZMANN • WELCOME TO INTER MIAMI • TOP GOALS AND FORTNITE DANCES

Suarez scores more than he does too

0 wc

He really just needs a fucking haircut, it looks good awful.

>good times lead to weak men

Attached: 1544502872218.jpg (750x546, 73K)

0 UCL

if this faggot didn't play in a stacked french NT he would literally be considered lukaku tier

THAT TV SHOW THEY MADE KEK
BARCA WILL NEVER COME IN FOR HIM AGAIN IF THEY EVEN DID IN THE FIRST PLACE

This, I don't know why Yea Forums insists on him leaving, the same people would have criticized him for leaving for barca when he could.

this is true. before 25 every girl in my town wanted to sleep with me (and did) now im 29 and havent had sex in 3 years

This is the essence of being Swiss. Aging hits late but hits hard. I observe this with almost every cute Swiss girl who looks nothing like her mother but eventually will. Swiss girls are much like Russian girls. You see a lot of cute young ones but no milfs or anything of that sort.

based pique, this madman will end up a billionaire producer

Utterly bizarre that television programme

embarassing post

come to besiktas

You could have it all. My empire of dirt

I will let you down / I will make you hurt

I wonder what kind of evolutionary pressure caused some phenotypes to peak earlier then hit the wall, while others age like wine

EPIC!