What happened to this guy? How did he fade into obscurity so quickly?

What happened to this guy? How did he fade into obscurity so quickly?

Attached: 1544010312280.png (480x270, 336K)

He's just another dumb brazilian who cannot resist alcohol, bunda and trannies

He tried to rape Deco in Barcelona's dressing room

Barcelona is a city with many distractions and temptations.

>World Cup in 2002
>Ballon d'Or in 2005
>Champions League in 2006
He had won it all by the age of 26, he had nothing left to prove

Can you be any more of a baller though? Showing the world you could easily dominate them in their little sports game if you wanted to and afterwards just living the life. Dinho is utterly mofopilled

>Ronaldinho signed a deal with Coca-Cola in 2011, however this was terminated in July 2012 after he was caught drinking Pepsi in a news conference

Source? I can't find anything on Wikipedia.

tbf Pepsi > caca cola

>nothing left to prove
Yeah nobody has ever won 3 titles before

>drinking that shit

Ppl overrate how quickly he faded away
Dinho was good in his first 2 seasons for Milan

Has more productive seasons in top leagues than Rivaldo and Ronaldo

The World Cup is the greatest prize in international football (and arguably in all of sports). The Champions League is the greatest prize in club football. The Ballon d'Or is the greatest prize for an individual footballer. There are only 8 players in history that have won all of those three trophies and Ronaldinho had already cemented himself in the history books by a relatively young age. Plus he ended up winning Serie A and the Copa Libertadores later on in his career so it's not exactly like he dropped off the face of the Earth.

He didn't have the drive to be the greatest; only contrarions today think so

> being this butthurt
how does it feel being a inferior version of us

Attached: R.jpg (800x600, 82K)

see
he basically did everything they tell pro players today to NOT do. after he won every trophy that mattered he didn't really care anymore which I guess you can't really blame him for.

They're both cancer

he was very lonely in barcelona
started to party and hang around bad company

You really think his marketing team would allow it

He moved to Baecrlona. You are from the UK you should know well.

My guess is that he stopped thinking playing football was the best and most fun thing to do. He thought alcohol, bunda and trannies like this guy said was funnier.
>wearing headgear in the pool

god i wish that were me

he won everything and earned a shitload of money by the time he was about 26 and then he just partied all the time.

as soon as he won it all he got bored of professional football (his own words)

he decided to party and play pagode instead of football. he had more fun playing friendlies and doing tricks. he spent the last three year of his career doing that and travelling the world basically

plus as someone say hes far from an one season wonder. even after going to milan he still had good years and helped his teams win trophies. he was still good for flamengo and atletico mineiro, when he wanted to play of course. dude just lived on his own rhythm after he had enough dosh to do so, cant blame him. he`s no adriano who truly threw a career in the trash thanks to booze and drugs

A marketing team can't stop you from editing wikipedia.

Imagine living 1/16 of his lifestyle. Ronaldinho was and is fucking based af.

Attached: bc339c9f81f60bd4443ac3840b2ae3b6.png (746x1026, 834K)

people just like to say he wasted his career etc. but he won everything, showed the world he was absolutely elite and had a few of the best individual seasons of all time and then decided to relax more, I don't blame the dude

Absolutely and undeniably based.

the Brazilian Maradona

but Maradona did it with a small team, not Barcelona

He was well known party animal and missing trainings even in PSG.
When he won everything in Barcelona he did the same thing, Guardiola sold him.
In Milan he was pretty average, he was a frequent customer in our bouzoukia and islands.
To be honest I prefer this kind of people than the autistic egomaniacs

The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long

a horse that good doesnt jumping haver that it have to be

the water?

based german proverb