How will you feel when he breaks all of Messis records?

How will you feel when he breaks all of Messis records?

Attached: images.jpg (634x437, 29K)

How did you evade the Yea Forums ban in new zealand?

all?

ALL!?

even the tax evading one? even the most cheese pizzas consumed in one day? the most doctor fuentes special juice taken?

This is 4channel friend

don't think he will have 7 ballon d'ors la

Can you browse the boards on Yea Forums?

>tfw you break all Messi's record and you're still a nigger

He is not that good. He is Figo tier, will win one, maybe two or even three non-consecutive Ballon D'Ors, but he will not dominate football like Messi and Cristiano

We are going to see a 90s-early 2000s period of football. The new Messi and Cristiano will not arrive before 2030

How many goals did Messi or Ronaldo have at 20?

Aguero and Rooney had more goals than Messi and Ronaldo @ 20

Lukaku has more at 25 that most current strikers at 30

Exactly

i hope he moves out of the farmers league within 2 seasons desu, ligue 1 is too lame for this lad

Attached: 1371489774279.png (255x308, 89K)

Attached: .png (1109x927, 368K)

ronaldo scored in prime EPL, mbappe scores in lel liga

N

Mbappe is the only thing standing in the way of Messi winning 3 consecutive golden boots

>wearing a scarf and gloves
what a fagget

showing unecessary skin parts is haram

he is a muslim too?

fuckin' dropped

I was memeing, no he isn't, his father the african bull is christian so he is christian.

>The guillotine of Guincamp
>The demolisher of Dijon
You can hardly compare Messi and Ronaldo playing in La Liga and the Premier League to Donatello and PSG demolishing FC Tracteur 12-0 week in week out.

appart from 2/3 teams in all the leagues all the other teams are trash

denial first then anger i suppose

Mbappe won't beat Messi's records

He will, but its not like anyone will care. Ronaldo has all the relevant records

Like when he'll be awarded with a trophy for being an overhyped pacebabby? Pretty sure he'll beat both Messi and Ronaldo in this regard

Mbappe isn't that good. He mostly relies on his pace which will fade with age.

Ronaldo and Messi were pure wingers and their 2nd role would be midfielder in a 4-4-2

I'll be dead

The average La Liga/PL team is miles ahead of the average ligue 1 team.

He has other very effective aspects of his game.
He's the only player that I've seen that looks as driven as Messi or Ronaldo.

lol

French football is better than you think it is. The only European league that is well ahead of the others is England's.

The average ligue 1 team has the same level as the average La liga/PL team since they're all average, brainlet

Maybe, but Barcelona and Juventus are still better than any Premier league by some distance.

He's right. There's a reason why French stars like Lacazette and Lemar keep flopping

y'a quoi de drôle ? compare le nombre de coupe d'europe entre les trois pays et ferme ta gueule.

Mbappe only moved to striker when Cavani went out injured. And the fact that Mbappe was still almost as effective by himself basically with Neymar and Cavani out of the squad says something about his ability to read matches, find spaces and tactically understand what the opposition is trying to do to try and stop him. Of course, no one would mention anything about his intelligence because he's black.

yes because ALL the teams of those leagues win european trophies or are european trophies contenders

shut the fuck up brainlet

mais ferme ta grande gueule ca parle du niveau des equips moyennes et tu me sors les trophes de coupe d'europes, t'es a l'ouest gamin.

Do soccer "fans" really not consider the level of competition when discussing stats and all? It seems pretty stupid to compare a guy on an absolutely stacked domestic team that sucks in international club competitions to guys that have success in both. If you're basing things on stats only, you need to look at the whole picture. In baseball, certain parks are likely to produce higher stats for hitters so it would be idiotic to not take those stats with a grain of salt. If P$G are destroying everyone by 3 or 4 goals in ligue 1, but can't beat the current 5th place team in the premier league, doesn't it show that the level of competition might have a lot to do with the inflated stats?

>lacazette is flopping

>can't beat the current 5th place team in the premier league
they did it, at united
also lyon, 3rd, beat premiere league leader..

ok je vais faire la première partie de tableau de la PL et la première partie de tableau de la ligue1

PL :
man city ( 1 C2 )
liverpool (5 C1, 3 C3, 3 supercup )
tottenham ( 1 C2 , 2 C3 )
arsenal ( 1 C2 )
man u ( 3 C1, 1 C2 , 1 C3 , 1 supercup)
chelsea ( 1 C1, 2 C2 , 1 C3, 1 supercup )

Ligue 1 :
PSG ( 1 C2 )
LOSC
OL
OM ( 1 C1 )
ASSE
Reims

tu veux que je fasse la liga aussi ou ça va ?

I dont think he can lose two finals to Chile, so that one is safe.

putain mais t'es attarde ?

ça prouve tout du con, tu mets n'importe quel équipe moyenne de ligue 1 en angleterre ou en liga ils se font reléguer 2 division en dessous.

mais putain c'est pas des equipes moyennes que tu cites sombre con c'est les meilleurs equipes de la ligue.

pardon tu mets n'importe quel équipe du top 5 de ligue1 conforama en BPL elle se fait ouvrir, et je sais même pas si le psg attrape les place en C1

You think it's more intelligent to look at a single result versus the result over both legs?
>1st match of group stages almost 6 months ago
That one explains itself.

mais oui, toutes les équipes ont le même niveau que quand elles ont gagné des trophées européens il y a des décennies

allez dégage.

on parle pas du top5 espece d'attarde mais des equipes moyennes qui vegetent dans le classement, et la non en l'occurence les equipes d'espagne d'italie ou d'allemagne ne sont pas plus fortes, la premiere league est une exception et de loin le championnat avec les meilleurs equipes moyennes etant donnes que le dernier de pl a plus de thunes que les protagonistes des championnats que j'ai cite.

it's a way to show you how your argument is dumb.
>mmuh 5th of pl beat 1st of ligue uh therefore pl > ligue uh
not how it works nigger, but i'm not surprised coming from such a flag.

I'd be really surprised, and happy he finally got out of PSG

je pense que ça va être trop dur a comprendre pour toi le concept d'héritage.
En même temps c'est pas un concept très respecté en France...

Are Zoomers really this ignorant?

I don't see how you're helping your argument. You're downright delusional if you think that P$G are anywhere near the top international teams. They have NEVER been successful in the champions league for the last decade, yet they keep demolishing the league. If you don't think that's indicative of them being miles better than the rest of their league, and miles behind the other top teams from the other top leagues, then you're just retarded. You've completely ignored everything else I said, but maybe if you keep calling be nigger, it'll make you white and remove all the Muslims from your country.

yes, they also compare messi with mbappe..

putain

Messi's 90+ goals in a calendar year will never be beaten.

shut up nigger, your sole argument was to say the fifth of pl beating the first of ligue uh is the ultimate proof to sustain your narrative but it's not even an argument when french teams dabbed on pl teams those last years, so if i follow your logic, french ligue > pl, see how dumb your argument is, nigger.

The only thing he is going to break if he stays at PSG is his mental state

They don't understand when I try to explain them in French, it's useless to try in english.

maybe try in arab.

It literally wasn't. My argument was that you have to take into account which teams he'd be setting records against. And again, you're fucking delusional if you think ligue 1, top to bottom, is anywhere close to the other top leagues. You really are fucking retarded.

he can't break "all". some of messi's records are based on his time at barca. mbappe will leave psg at some point. that said, he's still break a solid amount.

>if i say your argument is shit it means i believe french ligue > pl
this is your tiny brain, nigger

Based charrúa poster

Yeah Mbappe also plays as a winger, but he's more of winger-striker hybrid while Ronaldo and Messi at that time were more of a winger-midfielder hybrid

Anyways Mbappe is high floor low ceiling

bon ok c'est bien les équipes moyennes de liga sont aussi forte que les équipes moyennes de ligue 1 Conforama

le tfc vs vilareal même combat

the 11 UCL quarter final matches without scoring is safe too since PSG never gets to them

Who is there to compete with him? It's easy to win Ballon Dors when there's no competition. If Messi and Ronaldo were born in different generations they'd both have 10+ each by now.

villareal c'est plus qu'une equipe moyenne de ligua, ils sont souvent dans la premiere partie de tableau, compare pas avec le tfc serieusement..

ok alors bordeaux 13 eme espanyol barcelona 13eme

même niveau ?

Meh given that there are more and more people on earth for every year that passes there will obviously be more and better top end talents. Messi is undoubtedly the best footballer that has ever lived but if this mutt will be the next best footballer ever, then so be it.

>International highlights of the last 2 decades are 3 Europa league finals losses and 1 champion's league final loss
>2 teams currently in the top 25 for UEFA coefficient (INCLUDING FUCKING MONACO)
>Comfortably 5th in UEFA coefficient
>No teams left in either UEFA league
Yeah, man. It's totally me with the small brain. Me, UEFA, anyone that isn't blind, anyone that isn't French, and even other Frenchmen are all wrong. You're the one that's right.

putain mais demeure les equipes moyennes ce ne sont pas cells qui se qualifient pour les coupes d'europe.

now it's an argument, see it's not that hard.

>25 for UEFA coefficient (INCLUDING FUCKING MONACO)
>>Comfortably 5th in UEFA coefficient

The truth is ligue 1 is a farmer league and if quatar want psg to win C1 they need to buy 2 or 3 other teams in ligue 1, because the only reason they don't succeed in C1 is because they don't have the habits of playing against opponent that are not farmer

even liga farmer are better than french farmer because they play every game to score instead of french who play every game to take a fucking 0-0

et ouais du con tu viens de te rendre compte que ce que tu qualifies d'équipe moyenne en France ( moi j'apelle ça des équipes de merde ) y'en a très peu en liga et encore moins en PL

stop saying bullshit, bayern won european titles in a piss easy championship.

lol, ouais les huesca et valladolid c du niveau de lyon...

ah... maintenant on va parler du bayern y'a pas de grosses équipes autres que le bayern en allemagne c'est vrai l'équivalent de l'OL c'est dortmund ou c'est monaco peut être ?

putain ça doit faire du bien d'être aussi con...

Vinicius, Odegaard, Dembele, Sancho, Rashford, Martial, Pogba, Sterling, Kane, de Jong, Joao Felix, Neymar

go kill a paki i fucking loved it here when you were gone remove yourslef faggot

valladolid n'a pas pris 5-1 par le barça je crois

de plus L'OL c'est 3eme en 3 eme place y'a madrid on va pas faire de commentaire

valladolid c'est 16 eme en 16 eme place en ligue 1 y'a monaco bon ok monaco c'est plus fort que valladolid

ou pas...

Absolutely. It's like guys going to play basketball internationally rather than collegiately here. You aren't going to develop if you spend 95% of the season playing with 4 of the best players in the country against teams nowhere near that talent level. If you're consistently playing against equal competition, you're not going to be caught off guard when a team gives you 120% effort or not know what to do when you're actually losing a match.

You can't really say that when the team they beat in the final were also German. Also, they were essentially the best players from the German world cup winning team a year later and a bunch of other top players. P$G's current squad doesn't compare to them at all.

bah ouais on va en parler demeure, si ton argument c'est de dire que parsi peut pas gagner de coupe d'europe en jouant dans un championnat suppose etre aussi facile que le championnat de france comment t'explique que le bayer ait pu gagne des coupes d'europes alors que son champinnat est egalement d'une facilite deconcertante ?

le barca met des roustes TOUS LES ANS a des equipes de bas de tableau de liga.

je vais pas parler du milieu de tableau de la bundesliga car je regarde pas , je regarde que la PL la liga et la ligue1

mais y'a pas d'équivalent en France a dortmund a part le PSG
le psg est seul au monde dans son championnat de merde

et l'annee ou le bayern finissait avec 20 points de plus que le deuxieme, bah ils ont gagngé la coupe d'europe cette année la..
je dis pas que le championnat de france c'est le meilleur lol je te dis juste que tes arguments marchent pas, le constat est établi, pas les raisons.

Like all pace-fiends, his knees will blow the fuck out by 26, so no.

>Doubt he'll ever become good enough
>Already a fraud
>Too lazy to ever reach the top
>English
>English
>Already in decline
>Too inconsistent
>English
>English
>Fair shout
>Literally who?
>Already in his shadow

The most steroids
The most growth hormones

So, according to you, football ends at 20? Let me guess, you'll say Henry was a shit striker because he didn't have many goals at 20 because he played as a Left Winger for Juventus and only became a striker due to Wonga.

>Literally who?

that what they said about cristiano when he came to man u

And Bebe

Lacazette banged in like 17 goals in his first season and is on a similar number now. It's not world record beating but most teams would kill for a player who could score 15+ goals in a top league.

Based Christian black bulls

I wouldn't be using 'haha muslim' since USA is nearing 2% Muslim (on top of 16% black).

When he said flopping he meant diving, see the "penalty" against United.

>Joao Felix
Nobody is dropping £105m on him. Nobody smart, anyway. £50m for youths is already insane tier.

Oh right. Isn't VAR used in the PL? Surely they'd have checked it?

Mdr les équipes moyennes sont beaucoup plus fortes en Italie qu’en France. Regarde un peu les effectifs d’equipes comme la Samp, Atalanta, Torino, Fio etc. C’est au dessus. Ça vaut aussi pour les plus petites équipes. Regarde un peu les joueurs que Genoa ou Cagliari ont.

Is Mbappe's ceiling higher than Bale's or Salah's?

cherche pas j'ai essayé de lui faire comprendre sur un autre thread pendant une heure mais il arrive pas a se sortir la merde qu'il a devant les yeux pour voir que le niveau de la ligue c'est de la merde

les equipes de merde d'allemgane d'italie et d'espagne sont pas meilleurs que les equipes de merde de france, par contre les meilleurs equipes francaises sont pas au niveau.

England will win the WC though and dominate club football

People are acting like Mbappe is some untested, unknown quality player because he plays on another planet. He still plays in the middle of Europe. He still plays Champions League, he still plays internationally. He's the best 20 year old I've seen since the real Ronaldo. He wont be at PSG forever. You think his form will drop off by the time he gets to Real Madrid or Barcelona? If anything he'll do better on a team that has higher quality midfielders and don't choke in the champions league.

>England will win the WC
but they can only fit english players in their national team, they can't count on mercenaries formed in foreign countries.

Sleepy because I'd be dreaming.

So? They have the best squad together with yours and the best prospects

the irony

C’est plus large que ça. Regarde un peu les effectifs des équipes dont je te parle et compare, tu vas te rendre compte de la différence directement. Les budgets sont pas les mêmes. Ça vaut pour la bundesliga et la liga aussi.

what irony ? england can't form great players this is why you make your market on foreign countries to fit eplel teams.

le budget de ces equipe de merde doit pas beaucoup varier d'un pays a l'autre, c'est d'ailleurs un probleme que pointe du doigt les espagnols etant donne que le barca et le real recoivent la majorite des droits tv, aux moins les anglais ont reussi a faire en sorte que leur championnat ait un semblant d'interet.
et je suis desole mais non la deuxieme partie de tableau de serie a a pas des effectifs incroyablement meilleur que la deuxieme partie de tableu de ligue 1

brazil, belgium, croatia, france, spain, holland have a better team than england right now

>25

Attached: 130221984383.jpg (600x578, 49K)

> croatia, spain, holland
No

yes they are

>averages are the same across different countries
absolute brainlet post

based on what? topped the NL group with Spain and Croatia

based on squads and quality of play, croatia was like drunktards after wc just like spain, it's true england has more chances to do anythign sicne decades and that spain doesn't look as strong as they used to be but for me htey are still a huge threat and england is used to shit the bed when it matters, so when you claimed england would won the wc and will dominate club football i'm just laughing

How do records affect your play?

You can be absolute dogshit like Muller and score a lot. Hence tsu.

Netherlands.

Reminder Messi isn't even the best player from his own country.

Attached: diego-maradona-hd-picture-1401708725.jpg (2197x1464, 391K)

Can you really not visit Yea Forums...

Indifferent

It's blocked for security reasons; suspect it'll be lifted eventually.

He's not on pace to break any record.

He will finish his career with under 500 goals.

can someone post the mourinho smug pepe

Probably yeah, doe Bale never really reached his because of injuries

He said in a french TV show called "Au tableau" he is catholic

yea, no