Why is american Yea Forums nothing but shitty memes and image macros that look like they're from 2010?

why is american Yea Forums nothing but shitty memes and image macros that look like they're from 2010?

Attached: 1405849523541 (1).jpg (320x240, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5xLn-X8YJRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why is Faggotland filled with Faggots?

Attached: aj.jpg (480x360, 19K)

don't you have a mosque to shoot up or something?

>Finnish posting

why is that a bad thing. i miss 2010 sp.

>prefering pepewojak.gif

all i see are faggot ass soccer threads made by euroshitters and spic invaders.

Fucking THIS

I HATE SOCCER AND WE DONT NEED 30 FUCKING THREADS FOR IT FUCK YOU THIRD WORLD NIGGERS AND YOUR INFERIOR BORING “SPORT”

good news, soccer has finally come out

youtube.com/watch?v=5xLn-X8YJRg

Uh, I think you meant "Football" amerifriends, no need to thank me.

*thanks you anyway*

they are all handegg boomers

over this? absolutely, 100%

Attached: 3864edd0-2770-451a-9efd-ec497db75ea2-patriots-haters-you-are-so-mad-right-now1b369cfe8e8ed26d.jpg (427x500, 54K)

>MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI
>TSUUUUUUUUUUUUU TSUUUUUUUUUU TSUUUUUUUUUU

yurosemen Yea Forums has to be the worst

for me it's au/sp/

>not wanting to go back to 2010 Yea Forums
fucking zoomers need to return to reddit.

idiot frogposter

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Soul
Soulless

americans have no sports

this is 2019, Yea Forums is lost, this is /third world sp/ and it has been for awhile now

don't be mad just because you lost
>>>absolutely everything

the worst part about amerisports is that they only post shit that no one cares about, it's like if we had a marbles world series in ASSpain, went full obsessed with it and filled the entire board with shitty marbles stats that no one even cares about it and to put the icing on the cake we would give rings to our top marbles athletes becauses big shiny rings are totally fine and non-homosexual things for a man to have.

Attached: 1517753124588.png (532x483, 18K)

The only memes Euros have produced are shit tier ones they spam they board with like "TSU" or "For me it's France's Mgogulu Kgomba"

>finland
>criticizing memes

wew

Attached: finland_lineage.png (781x710, 122K)

the only memes american produced are 18-1, george costanza, da bears and lelbron and you posted them for the last 10 years like 213998542345678 times a day..

Those are based and never get old though

Amerispee is boomer, Eurospee is zoomer

2010 was based you micropenis having gook

Attached: finngolian.png (883x837, 46K)