>Friday March 29 - Channel 7 Thailand
Wanheng Menayothin vs Tatsuya Fukuhara

>Saturday March 30 - Sky Sports UK DAZN US
Liam Smith vs Sam Eggington
Joe Hughes vs Robbie Davies Jr

>Saturday March 30 - ESPN US
Oleksandr Gvozdyk vs Doudou Ngumbu
Kudratillo Abdukakhorov vs Keita Obara

Attached: errol-spence_7.jpg (720x480, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BTv-L_wYuiI
youtube.com/watch?v=e7Y4HDJLExM
youtube.com/watch?v=YDoeUVO0gm8
youtube.com/watch?v=GzZDMMYbzYU
youtube.com/watch?v=58waONGtqR4
youtube.com/watch?v=t0LDWQsQrYA
strawpoll.me/17625999
mobile.twitter.com/BCusterTV/status/1107121033704816642
youtube.com/watch?v=1hIpaOUPkjg
youtube.com/watch?v=dX7PdR-Uyas
youtube.com/watch?v=Ysa9n9v5gLI
youtube.com/watch?v=gUv-j6adLK0
boxingscene.com/wbc-reveal-huge-list-boxers-not-drug-testing-with-vada--127362
youtube.com/watch?v=DXPhGgL5hqE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's time for Hamilton to dab on that faggot Vettel
BUM
U
M

How much money did you Mikeyfags lose on bets?

post ring card girls

BUM
U
M

Attached: tbc.png (200x273, 111K)

Fourth for convictanon

only 2 that matter, bro.
tecate girls are british tier.

Attached: 43818056_296716857596693_9191794162269452906_n.jpg (1080x720, 64K)

Disappointed Spence didn’t go all out and try to put the dagger in in the last round. Mikey does have a good chin and maybe Spence felt like if he went all out and COULDN’T do it, it would look worse than just continuing to cruise through rounds and pitch the shutout

Some dumbass bet 10k

First for the king

Attached: fuck_box_.jpg (1280x960, 176K)

Yea everyone loves that thot Jaraieee or whatever the fuck her name is but I’ve seen better looking women working at Publix in Miami or In n Out in San Diego.

Attached: 1545800782836.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

Attached: 1552796615646.jpg (540x405, 41K)

Anyone have a youtube link to the post fight conference?

Fuck this faggot
Pisses dirty
Shows up to a fight 75 LBs overweight
He and his fans can eat a dick for ever

>kills the weeb shitters

More like Burger King

Imagine if we lived in a perfect world boxers actually fought each other without kike manipulation and we got an event that was like Fury vs AJ, Loma vs Mikey, and Crawford vs Spence

Nice to dream innit

>JUSTS his own career
I say this as someone with a one inch height advantage on Garcia.....
When will they learn?

Crawford is undersized for the division and doesn't seem to have the best chin. Errol is giant for the division and is a KO artist.

>Shows up to a fight 75 LBs overweight
jesus

After Inoue is the unified champion of his division, fatboy will have no where to run. He is already dead.

Stay scared for your Asian bums

Attached: NERy-.jpg (900x920, 273K)

Reposting from last thread
Does Mikey garcia beat Devin Haney? Does he beat Jorge Linares? Does he beat teofimo Lopez? What about Luke Campbell?

>ends anime
>takes your waifu

What CAN'T he do?

I actually think he beats all those guys

but then again tonight might fuck up his confidence forever

win/win/lose/win

I love how much he makes people seethe

don't forget who's on top, /box/.

Attached: 45836213_323239745165983_5632120551876114902_n.jpg (1080x1191, 145K)

Wake up, Manny.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-16 22.18.53.png (272x250, 112K)

for

Teofimo dabs on him

Reposting...

At one point it was, now its been played out and is boring.
The fights that needed to get made didn't get made when they needed to be.

There's fatigue that comes from seeing talented fighters all circle around eachother only to see no one actually fight.
You have to keep in mind how much time has passed in the Welterweight division. Danny Garcia's best wins are now over half a decade old. Its been 9 years since Khan fought Maidana and 3 years since he got ruined by Canelo. Porter beat Broner 4 years ago, lost to Thurman 3 years ago, and Brook 5 years ago.

The height of their careers were so long ago now, and they've done nothing since. It's not like the 2000s Welterweight scene where everyone was constantly fighting eachother, and each peak led to another peak, that's what we wanted and expected from this Welterweight division.
Instead we got duck after duck until no one cares about these guys anymore.

Now people want to see Crawford-Spence becuase those are the hot new commodities.
They're fresh, everyone else is talented, but stale, their wins have passed their expiration dates.
But now watch as Crawford and Spence be left out on the counter far longer than their expiration date suggests they should.

Attached: Garcia-Morales.webm (1280x720, 1.35M)

>Teofimo flosses on him
ftfy.

MOMMY

checked, ty based zoomer

Spence couldn't knock down a featherweight tonight.

Attached: fieri.png (333x316, 242K)

He didn't have to. He made it look easy.

While many spent $75 to watch this card, I streamed it for free.

Attached: bat.jpg (125x96, 2K)

Im Latino and not a weeb by any means. So I would have had 0 issue with him beating the shit out of that chink, if ya know, he didn’t pee dirty or show up to a fight 55 pounds overweight. He and all his fans can eat a fucking dick.
Cheaters need to be banned. Of course Mexishit fans will dick ride their fighters though, so I shouldn’t be surprised there’s some faggots on this faggots dick. I can’t wait till someone lays a life changing ass beating on him.

Attached: 4338AE55-D152-43C6-A2B6-66AB0C8D9028.jpg (1242x1330, 413K)

>Paying to watch bums fight

Remind me why I should pay for any fight that isn’t AJ, Wilder, Fury, Carmelo or GGG

>chink
kippers already reported you.
hurry and delete the post.

Tonight was the first ppv in years I didn't pay for. Even my favorite guy Nery wasn't enough to make anything about it look attractive. Can't wait to see the numbers on this bucket of shit.

See? The guy makes people angry almost as much as Mayweather used to and it's hilarious.

>I can sell out a mall dinner

What the FUCK did he mean by that?

That fight looked rigged as fuck. Mikey gets to say he 'won' by going 12 and Spence gets a profile boost. Neither guy had a scratch on him. Mikey literally threw no punches all fight, and Spence never went for a KO even though it 'seemed' like he could finish it anytime he wanted.
What a fucking shit fight. Absolutely no drama.
Starting to wonder if PBC is just a wwf tier org that rigs fights to keep both guys 'winning'. They did the same thing with Wilder/Fury where Wilder is clueless all fight and suddenly finds a dramatic kd just so both guys could keep their status. mikey's reputation went into the shitter tonight. total fraud fight

glad i streamed that shit

>KO artist
>couldn’t even knock down a lightweight
>calls out a forty year old man after
Spence is so overrated. Eye test means nothing when you’re fighting shit opposition and smaller guys.

Imagine if tomorrow it's reported nery pissed hot. Would it make this card objectively the worst ppv card top to bottom of all time?

You're so mad you wrote a blog. Keep crying while he keeps winning.

Attached: luis-nery (8)_1.jpg (700x526, 174K)

PrettyBoyMoneyTheGoat never showed up 78LBs overweight.

This is how I felt about Canelo but it never happened sadly.

Keep riding that cock you chicano faggot. La Raza will never rise.

>Wilder lost

T. Seething retard

Bet Mexicans still bought it

lost $70 on spence KO fuck!

You shouldn’t pay for any fights because boxing is as corrupt as anything on earth and fuck Jews

Danny Jacobs is going to beat the fuck out of that cheater too.

cheaters prosper. get used to it.

This man lives rent free in the head of everyone from Yea Forums

Attached: luis-nery-entrena-promociones-zanfer1.jpg (864x695, 221K)

I hope you're right.

where did you read that faggot. the post was pretty clear if ur not a sniveling monkey

bud > spence > thurman > ugas > pacquiao > porter

You act as if KOing Mexicans who are known for their chins and durability is easy.

who?

>this whole post
Yikes

Attached: 1551771139193.png (792x475, 375K)

BUM
U
M

Swap Bud with Spence and we can talk. While you're at it put Pacman behind Porter. Pacman is an old man who wouldn't be able to keep Porter off of him.

Spence is p4p#1 right? No one else has a win over a another p4p tier fighter. Only spics and lomalickers would disagree.

>While you're at it put Pacman behind Porter.
you may be right about this one, but i refuse to budge on bud > spence.

Just wait til the Khan fight.

Early preorder numbers suggested it did better than wilder fury

Post fight stream:

Post fight press conference for Spence vs. Mikey

>even my favorite guy Nery
lol kill yourself

Just got home from the fight. It's my second fight. (My first was the Kovalev vs Alvarez fight in Frisco last month on the suggestion from Yea Forums and I enjoyed that one)

- This whole card was not worth the drive from Frisco to fucking Arlington
- I was literally the only Asian person there. The crowd was some of the most rachet black people from South Dallas. Mexicans were all bros though.
- The crowd noise you hear was pumped in from the speakers. It was fucking weird and obvious.
- The walk-ins were cool. I'm not sure if they showed it on tv but Garcia had some Norteno dancers and a band and Spence had a marching band.
- Again, I'm not sure what they showed on tv but they didn't have any fights between the main event cards when they were cut short. It sucked.
- I like that they played Tejano music between matches. I'm not sure if you guys heard it. For you Europoors, Tejano music sounds like Polka.

I'm not going to go to another fight unless a fighter I actually like comes to Dallas. This fight was not worth the money or the goddamn drive. I doubt GGG, Loma, or Fury will ever come here though.

>Mexicans love eating shit

PPV will never die in the US as long as they put a Mexican on it.

By that logic literally none if crawfords opposition matters since hes only fought smaller guys and shit opposition

Bro Crawford walks around at 170

>muh Aztec warrior narrative
Look at Garcia’s physique. He’s not meant for 147. Spence couldn’t knock him out and then he calls out an old man just to get a big pay day instead of calling out guys like Thurman or Porter that are part of the same promotional outfit.

i was of the opinion that Bud would out point Spence but i'm not sure now after that display. sure it was lil Mikey but he had an efficient jab and volume. he showed no signs of gassing and he has a really nice punishing jab. i like Bud a lot and he makes that an interesting fight for sure.

>crowd noise pumped in from speakers.
A lot of stadium shows do that actually. Not just limited to boxing but other sports, music events too

>Frisco to fucking Arlington
>45 minute drive
Stopped reading there

he's been calling them out for 3 years, you pederast.

Attached: truth.png (278x269, 133K)

>Thurman or Porter
Sloppy bums.

I think Crawford is overrated also and has fought way too many guys that are smaller than him to warrant the praise. At least Khan is a natural welterweight these days. He’ll probably fight that Lithuanian after and continue to hold the belt hostage because Haymon and Arum don’t play ball nicely. Thurman and Porter have the best resume at 147 right now.

Bro he just called porter a coward in the post fight.

But I'm surpised you didnt like seeing Mikey getting raped by Spence. We all know how much you like seeing lil ethnic boys getting abused

pac would fuck up thurman. if he was prime i'd favor him over the other two as well

What does it matter when khan almost lost to a complete journeyman last time?

Errol just called out Steve Kim

I'm late. What's the rundown on /box/?

mikey garcia is a BUM

a couple of faggots made a business deal and didn't actually fight. you missed nothing knee taker bro

Mikey made a dumbass decision
Spence couldn’t knock out a lightweight
Nery cocksuckers in full force

OH NO NO NO NO YOU CANNOT BE FUCKING SERIOUS

I didn’t catch the part where he mentioned Porter. The bar was too loud. At least Khan isn’t moving up two divisions. It’s obviously a shitty match up though.

>Porter have the best resume at 147 right now
Porter lost to Kell Brook. Spence beat up Brook so badly he bent-the-knee and quit. You don't know shit about boxing. Spence also dominated Mikey. The same Mikey who beat up Adrien Broner. We predicted that people would say Mikey is too small to discredit Spence. Mikey is legit as fuck. Spence is just that good.

>Errol is 29
Realistically, who can stop him?

In the grand scheme of things, its still worse. Man I bet Mikey would even stop khan at this point. I wonder if anyone here defending this has actually watched his last fight. He is no longer a top level fighter, even a 2 weight jump Mikey is a bigger challenge.

Mikey's on the mic now.

Just shut off the post press conference.

They're claiming Mikey is overrated to discredit Spence's victory.

Mikey didn't beat broner, he just outboxed him. And broner isn't even a true wellterweight, he's also someone who mived 3 divisions up

father time
he fights like once a year

at the end of the day, this is a black sport.
stay in your lane.

DID HE JUST ASKED SPENCE IF HE WOULD FIGHT MATWEATHER? HOW SERIOUS WAS THE BEATING???

>Mickey walks in

YOU WERE THE CHOOSEN ONE
YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE FACE OF BOXING NOT LEAVE IT WITH THE FACE OF MAYWEATHER
I LOVED YOU MICKEY

>Mikey says he could beat Pacquiao/Thurman/Porter and get his 5th weight class belt

Could he?

Brook was coming back from 160 and had an eye socket broken. Granted Spence broke the other one, but I’d consider him damaged goods at that point. Mikey is a natural lightweight. Porter has beaten Garcia and Ugas. Spence doesn’t even fight natural welters.
Khan just has defensive flaws and a glass chin. It’s never gonna change. He’s at least a natural welter. Crawford and Spence fight against shit opposition in general. I’d rather see Spence fight a top 147 guy that’s not Pacquiao instead of these meme fights.

Pac and Thurman maybe
Porter would maul to an easy TD him I reckon

The eyeball test tells me he's in a different league from the rest of the division. For starters he's huge for the weight class and his fighting style seems to break his opponents. Boxing math tells me that Spence is better than Porter since they have a common opponent in Kell Brook. Thurman didn't look the same in his comeback fight. Manny is too old and small. And Bud might be too small. Spence also has the mental edge since he has called them all out and bullied them. Bud might be the only one who's not scared to fight Spence.

Why do these asshats keep bring babies to fucking press conferences. Why put a crying child in front of a live streaming camera for fucks sake.

he lost but he got payed

based and lions&truth pilled

Did you see his last fight? Hes done, washed up, shot. Its a worse fight by far because at least Mikey is skilled enough not to get blown out. Crawford will literally stoop khan badly in the first 2 rounds.

I stop think pacquiao is fighting Thurman. Pac Man must realize he can't keep up with Spence

Only if Porter goes heads first and headbutts him constantly. The Ugas fight Porter won't beat him.

>Crawford will literally stoop khan badly in the first 2 rounds.
t. thought mikey was going to compete tonight

>boxing math
I agree with you generally but like come on, brook was badly hurt by ggg before he fought Spence and even their fight was competitive. And porter brook was 4 years ago, porter has improved in that time

>hey Errol, are you gonna go to the Crawford-Khan fight?
>no

Have you seen khans last fight? It has nothing to do with Mikey, khan is totally washed now

Thurman outboxes Spence.
Crawford is a slow starter. He stops Khan in the 8th or 9th.

>Thurman outboxes Spence.
Errol shatters that glass body easily.

>Thurman outboxes Spence.
>didn't watch his last fight

What about Mickey? Is he done? Does he still have it? Man what a fucking waste of a career. Fucking boxing promoters.

So you haven't watched Khans last fight. Because Crawford's slow starts do not matter in this case. Screencap if you want to, this fight is another Canelo rocky fielding

if he goes to 140 he's fine. nobody there.

Khan seems to always outclass his opponents with boxing and speed before he gets KO'd. Has anyone else noticed this?

Moves back down. No biggy honestly

>are Amir

Miikey vs. Prograis would be great.

>Mexican press sucks Mikey's dick
>isn't even asking a question

Spence won’t be able to close the gap.
Coming off of a layoff and surgery. He showed mettle by not going down and winning.
Crawford won’t stop him faster than Canelo. Khan almost always wins early rounds due to his speed before high level opponents time him and knock him out. Crawford is not stopping him faster than Canelo.

>What about Mickey? Is he done?

No.

>Does he still have it?

Yes. He lost against a significantly bigger P4P guy. Needs to drop back down to 135/140. I'd love to see him fight Loma.

Khan is worse than when he fought canelo. Stop posting this shit when you haven't watched his last fight

The Loma Garcia fight might be even more embarrassing for the BUM

Mikey beat salido though

Loma Mikey won't happen
Crawford Spence won't happen
it's like you lot don't follow boxing

What was the weakness that Mikey's camp saw in Spence that made them brave enough to accept this fight? They acted like he had a weakness or tendency they could exploit.

Mikey may be a bum, but at least he doesn't lose to Uber drivers.

Mikey quit on his stool against Salido .

mikey is an idiot. he moved up two weight classes to call out a fighter who is bigger (errol will probably move up to 154 lb in the near future), as fast, and defensively and technically gifted. especially when mikey has not shown that he has world class ko power. he could not hurt spence and it showed. spence had no respect.

no brainer for errol to take the payday and set himself up as the p4p fighter. mikey should have called out lomachenko (loma would probably beat him but at least mikey would have the size advantage)

Too much money on the table. They'll happen just a year too late. And honestly soebce crawford deserves to be an undisputed match

Salido beat Loma's ass. Mikey by contrast was beating Salido's ass.

As bad as Mikey looked against Spence its totally obvious that he would walk through the hype job Lomachenko.

They asked him that and he didn't specify, he just said he thought he was better.

These guys could make a lot more money if they'd just fight each other. Just look at GGG/Canelo cashing 8-figure paychecks every September three years straight.

are you all obsessed with hating Lomachenko or what

You are a prisoner of the moment who is guilty of underrating Mikey.Mikey only looked bad because he was fighting Spence. If Mikey fought any other welterweight it wouldn't have been this one-sided. Thurman had a split decision against a bum. It can be argued that Porter lost his last fight against a relatively unknown fighter. Mikey is known for a reason. He is a 4 weight division champion.

>loma lickers right on time
he's a bum, just stop it.

Attached: nomass v bud.png (687x509, 324K)

we just don't suck his sick like others do. Mikey beats him. Tanks kills the israelite

He would've been more if they didn't stalled his career.

Sorry Juan, Mikey is easy work for Loma. Tank would have a puncher's chance.

SO SO BRAVE FROM MIKEY GARCIA, HE’S TAKING A HELL OF A LOT OF PUNISHMENT BUT HIS MEXICAN WARRIOR SPIRIT IS SEEING HIM THROUGH, YOU COULDN’T ASK FOR MORE HEART AS HE SURVIVES THE ROUND AND RAISES HIS FIST, ONLY THREE MORE ROUNDS TO GO

Attached: adamsmith.png (660x426, 486K)

this
it's fucking annoying, sick of 2 fights a year (1 of value) and ruining all these good fighters careers for the sake of preserving the 0 on their records

Loma is popular with casuals so it's cool to hate him

>Mikey is easy work for Loma
Do understand boxing at all? Easily the least informed post of the day

lol.

Lomachenko looked so pathetic struggling against Pedraza

are you the "boxing math" guy?

I mean, there’s been worse beatings I suppose, it didn’t get stopped, but Mikey was just thoroughly beaten and broken down round by round. Spence didn’t put his foot down in the last couple rounds for some reason and it could’ve been worse if he did. As most logical people expected, the size was too much and Spence was able to just walk through him. Mikey wasn’t able to get Spence to respect him and Mikey looked a little slow with the weight gain. Spence worked the body well which slowed Miley down even more, landed some good shots to the head too, stuff that was doing damage but never truly rocked him. Meanwhile while this was happening Mikey was basically on the defensive the whole time and barely throwing anything

>struggling

One thing that separates Spence from the rest is that he wins decisively. None of his opponents who went the distance with him thought they won the fight. Thurman and Porter just had a split decision. And when both of them won their belts against Danny Garcia, Danny thought he won the match. Spence beats his opponents so brutally that they praise him and never want to fight him again.

I've been telling everyone Spence was the dark horse of the division for the last 3 years. I'm glad you band wagoners finally know about him.

everyone's been singing his praises for years you delusional twat
>dark horse
gtfo

Spence is also the only one in the division who seems to be looking for stoppages. Everyone else seems content with winning a point victory.

>finally know about him
Yeah nobody knew about one of the most popular boxers in the world.

Attached: 1552771394732.jpg (1088x817, 173K)

Spence fought a single damaged world title holder and people started putting him on p4p lists. Forget dark horse, this guy has an army of fans waiting to give him credit long before he;s done anything to deserve it.

Spence is a solid A level fighter in a division of B+s . Crawford is the only other top tier fighter at 147.

Shots fired

Attached: A02FE1C3-E207-46B3-ABA5-DD57843A3FC1.jpg (750x674, 88K)

Gives Danny Jacobs a shot against Canelo.

what does that even mean?
how does he not treat black fighters well?

Only because DG doesn't have a chance against Canelo.

you wouldn't understand, cracker.

I watched it. I don’t think Crawford stops him within two rounds. Crawford is a slow starter and Khan has good enough hand speed to survive longer than that before getting caught.

funny exchange in the comments

Attached: 20190317_071112.png (1275x2005, 479K)

Will Conlans glass body break today?

just woke up and about to watch the fight. what i'm in for?

12 boring rounds of a little fat guy getting pushed around

I became a proud Spence nuthugger 6 years ago when gym rumors surfaced about him getting the best of Mayweather during a sparring session. If you listen to the uncensored story, they say that Spence hurt Mayweather and gave him a black eye. Floyd couldn't keep Spence off of him, so he started talking trash. Spence lit up Floyd's stomach like a christmas treee and one of the money team juice monkies jumped in and stopped the fight. Mayweather got mad and kicked him out of the gym. Multiple accounts of the sparring session all report the same story. This was 6 years ago back when Mayweather was still the #1 P4P boxer on the planet.

youtube.com/watch?v=e7Y4HDJLExM
youtube.com/watch?v=YDoeUVO0gm8
youtube.com/watch?v=GzZDMMYbzYU

Based casual

>Loma fans calling people casual
Yikes

bro lay off the drugs

Imagine thinking loma loses to a BUM

Serious question. During which round do you think Mikey realized he made a huge mistake by calling out Spence? Also, what do you think he was thinking to himself. I would imagine Mikey was thinking "fuck, there goes my 0. Why did I challenge this motherfucker".

>acknowledging that a widely regarded #1 pound for pound is great and better than another boxer because that boxer is more popular

Based spic contrarian

Some point in the 3rd quarter of the fight

Loma isn’t good you guys, it’s a conspiracy by world boxing organizations to prop up wypipo an sheit eśe

Called it

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-084535~2.png (686x656, 145K)

If Pacquiao the fucking madman actually goes for the Spence fight and miraculously beats the guy, will this put him over Mayweather as fighter of the 2010s even with a loss to May himself?

desu what a shit fight. Im glad i didnt payed for it

Attached: 873c2ef986d20a6cd85f3c3cc12f44f3c10a04dcb4d81357d4614429586d3b53.webm (480x600, 922K)

>loss to jeff horn on your record

Attached: fm.png (250x308, 203K)

>If
This is the same fantasy shit people were asking if Mikey would have won against Spence. No one fucking cares because Spence is just going to win. Mikey was too small and Manny is too old.

that'll do ya know

Based Spence paying for my holiday

Attached: FreeMoneyTheTruth.png (1088x302, 26K)

>gets school by some mexican BUM

Attached: 1552438297048.png (1594x757, 701K)

YOU STILL A FAGGOT

Attached: @isafasanaro2.webm (640x800, 1.18M)

3rd round when he noticed his body wasnt the same.

Very good performance by Spence, though after last night I still think that Crawford would beat Spence and Lomachenko would beat Garcia.
Spence don't want no Crawford smoke

Free money nigga. They should do more big head midget Mexican vs p4p legend fights, it's literally printing money.

>he actually tweeted this
M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

LDBC gonna have a field day with this

Fuck mikeybros, how did this happen? But now he can go and beat that bum loma

Thurman has the best resume at 147. Yes he got into trouble with Lopez but true champions face adversity and overcome it, instead of not knocking out guys that fight at two divisions lower.

Spence vs Thurman would be so sick

Mickey won the story of the fight

they actually look normal, nice

mikey garcia is a fucking idiot! he should have sign the contract with golden boy to fight linares. Jusr proves you always a manager.

Mikey Garcia is a BUM

Spence beats Crawford desu

And Thurman beats Spence.

>KO artist couldn't knockout a man 2 weight divisions below him
In many ways, Mikey won the fight

Thurman beats pretty much everyone when he's up to it. Troof will be exposed soon enough

Spence looked off the juice

IMAGINE having this opinion

Mickey won the story of the fight

Thurman beat Danny Garcia and Porter. Spence’s only victory over a true top welterweight is a Kell Brook coming back from a beat down from Golovkin.

Reading through the thread and see posters have found a way to drag the epic matrix man high tech Lomachenko into the convo. Lomachenko and GGG brought the worst casual fans to into the sport. Fuck both of them.

>found a way
Its not like he and Garcia are in the same division or anything yeah

Its people that hate him bring him up because he lives rent free inside their heads, just look at you
Also why are you all dedicating so much time to discuss all these welter fights like they are ever happening lmao

Lomachenko will beat Davis and that's why Davis is terrified of fighting Loma. Mayweather knows it too. He already whopped Garry Russel's ass. The niggers fear him so that's why they try to shit on him.

Attached: DQqH6o5WAAAc7Sm.0.jpg (1200x800, 164K)

Samantha is a qt

Attached: boxinghalloffame.jpg (948x682, 74K)

All the black people in the tweet just bandwagon on saying "he right" without any of them ever elaborating. They're just happy they can be a victim again.

>casuals can't see a rigged fight when they see one

Why did Spence not go for the obvious stoppage and why didn't Garcia ever let his hands go. What a shit fight. Felt like a publicity stunt not a fight.

Yeah man and its obvious all the celebrities are transsexual and the earth is flat, fucking obvious

spacing

>not a single mention of Crawford's name
>Not a single mention of Lomas name
>Not a single mention of even Thurman's name
What a waste of time. Guess we might see Spence in another 13 months fight some other overmatched blown up featherweight

We're in the golden age of ducking. Nobody wants to fucking fight anyone anymore. This fight was a stupid one sided mismatch but at least Garcia had the balls and ambition to actually go for it. Who the fuck is actually putting themselves out there anymore? I'm so sick of this shit sport and it's awful matchmaking.

"hey man, going 12 rounds is a victory in itself, we both won tonight"

It's almost like they set it up this way which explains why an actual fight never broke out.

>coach tells us to go easy and work on technique
>start easy then fast forward go hard trying to hurt each other
>mfw these kind of sparring sessions teach you the most
too bad I will most likely regret it later in life

Errol Spencer carried him to prove he could outbox Mikey and leave him with no excuses

Attached: skysports-carl-froch-pundit-headshot_3826130.jpg (768x432, 39K)

Errol Spence is the only one in the division with killer instinct. Spence also has subtle charisma. He is a very humble guy but he can switch on the cockiness and trash talk if he needs to, unlike a guy like GGG. He punk'd the rest of the welterweights at that big press conference.

Mikey looked jacked for this fight. He used Victor Conte, a man who is famous for snitching on the athletes he sold PEDs to.

I mean, if you get in and out quick, you don't need to worry that much.
Just don't be an idiot like James Toney, who literally did exclusively sparring for most of his training camps.

>killer instinct
>took his foot off the gas and cruised to a decision instead of stopping Mikey

Because people have been saying he's a bum with no finesse or skill, and that Garcia will beat him with ring IQ. Makes complete sense for him to jab and block his way to a victory

I wanna lick their belly buttons

This

In the press conference Spence was mentioning all the famous guys like Sugar Ray who said Mikey would outbox him. Imagine growing up and looking up to Sugar Ray, only to hear him picking your opponent on the biggest fight of your career. Every fighter has at least one fight where they try to show the world they can box. Anthony Joshua could have KO'd Parker but chose to box with him.

Pretty cool fight poster

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1350, 254K)

Hahahhahahahhahha Dana White btfo

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1350, 106K)

>Anthony Joshua could have KO'd Parker but chose to box with him

Objectively untrue you idiot. Joshua was pissed that he couldn't KO him. He was literally seething in the ring afterwards.

Jacobs with the skullmogg

At the end of round 1

I have never, not for one second, ever believed a fighter when they said they just wanted to show that they can box. Every fighter wants a knockout in every fight, it is the most decisive way to win, on top of being excellent to use to set yourself up for even bigger fights

Reminder that you are a fucking idiot if you thought Mikey would win

that was a shit fight fellas

AB spending his Pacquiao money on pink shit

Attached: adrienbroner___BvF7so4gdFF___.jpg (1080x1080, 206K)

Whats next for Nery

Attached: Nery knockdowns.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

It was, the whole card was complete trash. I was hoping for a kino knockout from Spence to slightly redeem it but we couldn’t even get that

that's not true, plenty of boxers try and beat their opponent at their own game as some kind of macho thing, even Tevin Farmer did it to Jono Carroll on Friday

NEW Objective P4P rankings for week of 3/18

>1. Loma
>2. Canelo
>3. Crawford
>4. Usyk
>5. Rungvisai
>6. Inoue
>7. Spence
>8. Garcia
>9. Santa Cruz
>10. Pacquiao

Canelo and Spence have a common opponent in Mayweather. Spence sparred with Mayweather for the Robert fight. Spence beat up Mayweather so badly he was kicked out of the gym. This was 6 years ago. Which is right before Mayweather beat Canelo's ass.

>Santa Cruz
lol

Let me fix this for you

1. Crawford
2. Usyk
3. Loma
4. Canelo
5. Spence
6. GGG
7. Inoue
8. Rungvisai
9. Garcia
10. Bivol

>1. Loma
He lost his 2nd pro fight. He hasn't moved up in multiple weight divisions like other greats. Aside from Guillermo Rigondeaux, who has he fought? They eyeball test says he's the most talented, but he has been dropped in pro fights which means he makes mistakes unlike Mayweather.

>2. Canelo
He got dominated by Mayweather who was an old man and was 20lbs lighter than him. He lost to GGG in the first fight and was losing to Khan until he got the KO. Let's not forget the PEDs.

>3. Crawford
Any of the current welterweights could have united all the belts and become an undisputed champion in that weak division. Bud gets rocked in multiple fights. If he makes any mistakes against the larger welterweights he will get stopped. The eyeball test says he's special but only time will tell.

>4. Usyk
The division he became undisputed champion in is an irrelevant division. It had no competition. Tony Bellew exposed him as a fraud when he put a boxing clinic on him. Tony who is old as fuck (and has a dad-body) outclassed him. Tony knew he didn't have the gas tank to go the distance with Usyk so he knew he had to take risk and try to get Usyk out of there. Tony's risky punches left him open which is why he got stopped. Cardio is why he lost. In terms of boxing he won. If Bellew was younger or more fit he would have won.

>5. Rungvisai
Who the fuck is this guy?

>6. Inoue
Who the fuck is this guy?

>7. Spence
He should be ranked higher on this bullshit P4P list.

>8. Garcia
Who the fuck is this guy? There's so many Garcias in boxing.

>9. Santa Cruz
Who the fuck is this guy? Isn't this a city?

>10. Pacquiao
LOL. Manny is an old man. He couldn't even stop that ass clown Adrien Broner who was only throwing 8 punches per round.

Spence should pick on someone is own size

Attached: JoyceSmiling.jpg (590x350, 37K)

>doesn't know Inoue
absolute casual

It's a memepost, a pretty good one though

>Garcia is so brave for not winning a single round and taking 0 risks, i have all the respect in the world for him!!!!
cringe

His defence is some of the best in boxing at the moment to be fair

My bad dude, I can't be arsed to watch fighters who weigh less than my 14 year old daughter.

>1.65 m (5 ft 5 in)
And he's the same height as my 14 year old daughter. I don't watch manlets or midgets, nor do I watch female boxers. Any division below the welterweight division is irrelevant to me. They don't even carry KO power in those divisions.

>Vasyl is consensus P4P number 1
>fights like once a decade
why is this allowed?

>He hasn't moved up in multiple weight divisions
>he makes mistakes unlike Mayweather
Kek, nice bait

When he fights Crolla he would've fought 3 times in 13 months which is as high a pace as any P4P fighter keeps nowadays, including time off for shoulder surgery

Attached: loma boxrec.png (393x244, 7K)

This is a good list

why are Americans so fat?

Wake up Mikey

Attached: ADEC1E85-06F6-49C2-946E-00AEDEE84A4A.jpg (225x281, 14K)

>He hasn't moved up in multiple weight divisions
He needs to move up another weight division. Prior P4P boxers such as Mayweather and Pacquio have moved up over 5 weight divisions. And have won lineal championships in each division. That is the high standards we have set for #1 P4P fighters. Just moving up 3 or 4 weight divisions isn't impressive anymore.

>he makes mistakes unlike Mayweather
Did Loma not get dropped in pro fights. Did this not happen or are we playing pretend games right now. youtube.com/watch?v=58waONGtqR4

He also lost his 2nd pro fight because he didn't know how to adapt to dirty fighters. Watch how Mayweather responded to lowblows and dirty fighters.

>They don't even carry KO power in those divisions.
Inoue is 17(15)-0 you total pleb

A study showed that modern American females weigh on average the same amount that American males weighed in the 1960s. The subsities we payed to sugar companies is the reason our foods are so unhealthy.

Also, American males like girls with fat asses. Now tell me this, why do UK girls have such bad teeth.

damn, I had hyped myself up for months for the fight, but the size difference was just too big for Mikey to overcome. curse my naivety

>I-it was the size difference! Th-that's all!
Your boy got schooled, he looked like a bum in there

he's not "my boy", i was just hoping for a competitive fight between two elite guys.

So Mikey was supposed to train for speed? Where was it? He was slow as shit. His team failed him, he would have probably done better if he came in lighter

What do you figure Spence and Mikey weighed at the time of the fight

I still can't believe Mikey lost...

Mikey's not elite though, world titles in 4 divisions and he hasn't been the man in any of them. He's a Mexican AB and I don't know how people don't see it

*raises fist*

youtube.com/watch?v=t0LDWQsQrYA

American teeth are much better

I think Robert Garcia looks really bad after this fight. If he let his brother get an ass beating like this then it means he's a bad judgement of fighter's abilities. How can you call yourself a boxing coach of the year when you didn't know Mikey was going to get humiliated like this. I know nothing about boxing yet I knew that this was going to happen. I allowed the bullshit media hype to convince me the fight would be competitive.

Attached: LR-SHO-TRAINER-RD-TABLE-ROBERT-GARCIA-12072016-5910-420x269.jpg (420x269, 25K)

Attached: have_a_seat_anon.jpg (1080x1080, 150K)

Cos we love a pair of filthy gnashers. Turn them yellow teeth white if you know wot i mean m8

>women says she is getting 4 teeth removed
>holding 3 bottles of coke while waiting in line

Attached: MexicanAndy.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Those serial killer eyes tho

bsaed and heavyweightpilled

Bless you

Name a fight in which Mikey actually won dominantly against a quality opponent

No thanks eat a right

Attached: StiverneDabbedOn.jpg (600x400, 322K)

Attached: move_bum.jpg (720x960, 108K)

I think he genuinely felt sorry for him
He wasn't even trying to win in the last 4 rounds, just survive

based

Before the fight even started

he was like that the entire fight. no urgency, no fighting spirit, nothing.

Based and redpilled villager

how does a former boxing promoter know so little about boxing

Mikey Garcia is a BUM
He got schooled in there

We need to stop calling fighters that move up like two divisions before cleaning out their division brave. Garcia isn’t brave for fighting Spence, especially in the manner he fought in. I’d give him more praise for fighting a top 135 or 140 fighter instead. These fuckers get sucked off by the media when everyone knows it’s unwinnable basically so even if they get their eye sockets smashed or they get whacked around for the whole fight everyone acts as if not dying during the fight is an accomplishment.

>once a decade
>has fought 13 times since 2013
Plus he's more active than most of the 1
Top 10

Are Mikey has the heart of a lion

Lomachenko is a bum. Arum fooled you all.

Usyk is the true P4P king. Loma is a meme

I've never seen a fighter with so much hype. Even after he lost his 2nd pro fight to a random 40 year old Mexican bum, they were still calling him the greatest boxer they've ever seen in their life. An all time great boxer doesn't lose their 2nd pro fight.

The same Usyk who got taught a boxing lesson by a 37 year old Tony Bellew? Usky was down on points in that fight until the KO.

>An all time great boxer doesn't lose their 2nd pro fight.
Bhop lost his debut

>DAZN trunks
Good lord

Usyk brutally knocked him out in the 8th round, He always starts slow you bum

Attached: 1551384856102.jpg (1080x1080, 174K)

Most fighters are fed total cans for their first 20 bouts to build up their record and confidence. Loma fought a potential hall of famer in his second fight with one of the most durable chins and complicated styles in boxing. you fucking moron. And he still had Salido out on his ass in 12th.

What boxing lesson? He gassed himself out then got knocked out while doing absolutely fucking nothing the entire time.

>he starts out slow
Is this the excuse you use to justify why Usyk got outboxed by Tony Bellew who was on the verge of retirement. Tony said he knew he couldn't go the distance since he lacked the cardio so he had to change his gameplan up and go for a KO which leaves him exposed to getting KO'd. Imagine if he had more cardio and kept boxing like he was the whole fight. Usyk would have lost via way of UD.

Tony was washed up and was out of shape. Tony is also not known as a great pure boxer. Tony had like several TV show obligations and wasn't even focused on that fight. If Tony was 5 years younger he would have won that fight.

Why do Ukrainians live rent free?

Did you not listen to the commentators. They said Tony was outboxing Usyk. Tony was also winning the earlier rounds on the judges' scorecards.

Lomachumpko gets stopped by Mikey. Simple as that

Let's compare his activity over the last 5 years to other pound for pound fighters and see who has had the most fights over the last 5 years
1. SSR: 22
2. Usyk: 14
3. Spence: 14
4. Inoue: 12
5. Crawford: 11
6. GGG: 11
7. Loma: 11
8. Leo Santa Cruz: 10 fights
9. Canelo: 9 fights
10. Mikey garcia: 6 fights

Looks like he falls right in line with the others. The only one who's really distinguished himself is the rat king

Yes, Mikey is p4p no 1 he proved it last night

...? And?...

Are you going by Carl Froch's brilliant boxing mind?

Attached: 480(2).jpg (480x362, 16K)

Sean Gibbons still campaigning for Pacquiao vs Mayweather on twitter. Manny does not want that Spence fight, he got pushed into it last night and only signed with PBC to get Mayweather, now he's finding out that was a lie

He wasn't and the judges were wrong. Usyk outlanded Bellew in every round but the 3rd, which usyk won on activity by throwing double the punches Bellew did

SSR really was working his ass off. Fought like every other month. Too bad he got money now and doesn't fight as much

It is embarrassing for a younger, undisputed, and so called P4P boxer to get outboxed by a 37 year old Tony who was on the verge of retirement. That's one of those wins where the fighter's stock value goes down. Not up. Anthony Joshua are much better pure boxers than Tony. Usyk stands no chance against him. And Fury is the best boxer in the HW divsion. Fury will tower over him like a skyscrapper. Usyk should stay out of the HW division.

>they fell for the little Loma meme

Attached: 2B4394CA00000578-3193366-image-a-19_1439280854252.jpg (634x422, 51K)

What a brave warrior! What a boxing lesson from Bellew!

Attached: 35716E45-5890-4EE3-AC77-6D36EDCAB65C.gif (240x135, 813K)

Bellew landed more power punches in 6/8 rounds

Who is SSR. Casual here.

Rungvisai the Thai super flyweight

Why shouldn’t he challenge himself at heavyweight, there’s nothing left to be accomplished at cruiserweight. If he loses to literally the best heavyweights who cares, there’s still plenty he could beat easily

Eddie, he's retired now. Stop sucking his dick. The nigga lost and retired as an embarrassed bum

Why would that matter? Bellew is a featherfist and never hurt usyk once. If you can't hurt the other guy and you get outjabbed you aren't going to win a round

Because it matters in scoring, ring generalship. 4 rounds in Usyk was losing

But he wasn't the ring general? He got his face jabbed off and then usyk started loading up his shots. Bellew didn't win a round

You could say that Bellew won the story of the fight

I've lost respect for Thurman and Porter. They are clearly scared of Spence. They are actively avoiding him like pussies. The only fight I will buy is Crawford vs Spence. After the beating Spence gave Mikey they're only going to get more scared of him. We'll never have a unified champion.

I agree, Tony Bellew could've easily won that fight if he didn't get knocked out in the eight round, and if Usyk isn't known to be a volume puncher that can go hard 12 rounds and would've outworked Bellew after figuring his timing out

You make it sound like Usyk is a KO artist. He's not.

He didn't even win it in his dreams

Attached: boxingantics___BqBfOHygNTK___.jpg (1080x1080, 45K)

Porter would fight him, Thurman is a moronic hippie and is shook af

Agree. If usyk wasn't a high volume puncher, and had been known to have a weak chin, and had suffered through several injuries throughout his career, and was coming off a loss, and had had a bad camp, and Bellew had plaster in his gloves he could make it a close fight

He never said Usyk was a KO artist lol. But would you disagree with the fact that Usyk hurt Bellew whereas Bellew didn’t land anything that came close to hurting Usyk

Spence walked into the ring and talked to Porter and Porter said it is an easy fight they could get done. A few weeks later he sets up a fight with his mandatory. At least Thurman was honest and said he's ducking guys because he needed a tune up fight after the long layoff. If Thurman and Porter don't fight Spence next they are both pussies. They have no excuses. Mayweather had valid financial reasons for cherry picking his opponents since he was a legit cash cow. These modern boxers are just pussies.

strawpoll.me/17625999

*raises fist*

Thurman looked like trash in his last fight, I wouldn't be supervised if the dude retires his heart isn't in boxing

Robert Garcia has always been a shit trainer

Mikey didn’t look jacked you fucking idiot! He looked fat!

americans dont know how to put a banner up

>But would you disagree with the fact that Usyk hurt Bellew whereas Bellew didn’t land anything that came close to hurting Usyk
The fact that Bellew is a pillow puncher makes it worse for Usyk. Let me get this right, you let a 37 year old man who was smaller, less fit, and weaker than you walk you down and outbox you. Bellew is always honest in interviews. He said Usyk was better than him in all categories (aside from looks). Usyk under performed.

Mikey looked like a slow fat sack of shit. I think we can safely say no PEDs were involved.

Reminder Mikey took this fight for a paycheck and to duck Loma. Mikey is only a good fighter sub 135, after he couldn't make weight and beat up manlets his power didn't translate, and hes just a basic decent fighter, nothing special

Poosyk will get HEEM'd by any top 10 HW

>walk you down and outbox you.
This never happened though? Did you actually watch the fight?

That is true, he didn't look big during the night of the fight. But during the training camp Errol nearly accused him of being on PEDs since Mikey put on a lot of muscle mass and was working with Victor Conte (a former PED dealer who snitched). Errol Spence said that Mikey looked like Kangaroo Jack.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 38K)

Fox PPV unequivocally BTFO
mobile.twitter.com/BCusterTV/status/1107121033704816642

>no PEDs were involved
He looked like he was on a PED cycle during training camp. Once the fight got closer he got off the cycle and his body went back to normal. This is a photo of how rapidly the body can change when you are on or off a cycle.

Attached: jon-jones-nov-19-instagram.0.0.jpg (1400x1400, 126K)

Then describe to me why it's the slowest and sloppiest he's ever looked.

you guys are the worst at shitposting. /box/ shook by ukranians. did you guys actually watch loma vs salido? if you did you would know that the ref was bought off and not only should it have been a loma victory but even though he lost he took it like a champ and progressed even harder.

Because he finally shared the ring with someone smarter and faster than him. This fight would have had the same result if it took place at 135

VADA is why. Mikey got off the cycle after they announced they were doing VADA testing. I'm not saying he used PEDs. I'm just saying it's a little odd that he looked huge during the training camp but looked deflated during fight night. There are valid times when fighters should be accused of using PEDs. This isn't one of them. Maybe Spence's body is so ripped it made Mikey look small by comparison.

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 19K)

I don't believe he did. Usyk never looked uncomfortable in there

I'm sick of Russian speaking fighters bitching about "lowblows". Sergey Kovalev got rocked by Andre Ward, yet he claimed it was lowblows why he quit. Here is a link to the fight. Notice how he made no protest when the ref called off the fight, but during the post fight interview he cried about "lowblows".
youtube.com/watch?v=1hIpaOUPkjg

I'm sick of Russian speaking fighters making up excuses. Every male knows that if you got punched in the balls you lose control of your body and would immediately take the knee.

>Every male knows that if you got punched in the balls you lose control of your body and would immediately take the knee.
based retard

>the ref was bought off
Arum had already paid big money for Lomachenko. If anything it would have been rigged in Lomas favor not for an old opponent on his way out of boxing.

why the fuck would even cycle to begin with if he was doing vada? that makes no sense. Mikey looked fat because he only tried to build mass in a month. Then one month of training. Mikey looked so fucking bloated. What a disgusting body for a professional boxer. He looked like brandon rios. The who clearly was off the PEDS was spence jr.

how do i get retard strength?

Attached: 1552799992698.webm (720x404, 1.67M)

hes angle frauding

Attached: 1544745137089.jpg (750x746, 53K)

in many ways, mikey garcia won that fight.
let us count them:
mikey had the cooler outfit in the walkout
mikey came up in weight to fight a larger opponent
mikey raised his fist in defiance after every round
mikey's face had no cuts after the fight and he blocked most of spences punches
mikey won a moral victory, no different than if a human survived fighting a bear, it'd be considered a win. ergo, mikey garcia beat spence.

Honestly believe that loos is the best thing that could have happened to him. Got humbled early on and worked harder to perfect himself in professional fights.

Niggas here like to shit on Lomachenko but he's legit

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-110600_Instagram.jpg (1080x2220, 894K)

>elterweight scene where everyone was constantly fighting eachother, and each peak led to another peak, that's what we wanted and expected from this Welterweight division.
>Instead we got duck after duck until no one cares about these guys anymore.

where was Mayweather in that time lmfao

he was playing hide and seek taking the ol strategem from sugar ray the moor

Imagine giving this disgusting whore a second glance

That the bitch that tried to say she was fucking Mac Miller? That she was gonna go to his house the night he died but didn't.

Believe she was at the pornhub awards instead making out with one of those shitty new rappers

WHOS THIS BITCH?

Attached: DAS RACIST.jpg (591x554, 52K)

stop this

It is best to get humbled in the Olympics. Mayweather got robbed out of a decision in the Olympics. That made him motivated. Lomo will never be able to have the mystic of going 50-0.

>attracted to women like this
>tfw 6x5 inches isnt enough for women like this

Attached: cb.png (449x361, 269K)

did you make the same bet 3 times?

10 had a cold during the fight too

at least you get to nut. Fuck what the bitch thinks

Attached: GHFHFDH.jpg (506x299, 17K)

Such bravery shown from the Mexican warrior as we enter the 15th and final round! Now THIS is what boxing is all about!! If Mikey can just survive one more round I think he has the story of this fight locked up!

Attached: 895D95ED-AD7E-4698-A518-A40CC232B678.jpg (1193x985, 124K)

Attached: 1.jpg (473x592, 28K)

Less than two hours before the top rank card starts

look at how disgusting mikey body looked

Attached: fat mikey.jpg (593x391, 49K)

Attached: dwyer youtube.png (1552x118, 15K)

keep crying

Attached: Capture.jpg (597x584, 62K)

Either Garcia has an iron chin, or Spence's power is SEVERELY overrated.

youtube.com/watch?v=dX7PdR-Uyas

Both of them are cleaning house.

He was likewise fighting everyone, you casual.

Attached: Mayweather-Marquez Pull Counter.webm (640x360, 1.46M)

Aint no one crying.
You will be though when Inoue sparks the shit out of Nery.

Attached: Inoue-Payano.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

Attached: 1542783708745.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

what a crook

>Inoue fans after seeing Nery again last night

Attached: 1552593656883.png (534x568, 281K)

Canelo vs Spence who wins? Back in 2013, the same year that Mayweather dominated Canelo. He brought in Spence as a training partner. Everyone who watched the sparring session say the same story. Spence beat up Floyd really badly and was kicked out of the gym. (There's at least several different interviews on youtube which confirm that Mayweather got destroyed by Spence). Spence is taller and has longer reach than Canelo. If Spence put on more muscle mass he would be the bigger fighter.

It's pretty scary that some people say we haven't seen Errol Spence's full skillset yet. He has yet to fight someone who could bring out his 100%: youtube.com/watch?v=Ysa9n9v5gLI

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 12K)

>it's a Nery takes 4 rounds to crush a smaller can episode

Luis Nery is a BUM

Attached: Nery-Villanueva.webm (960x548, 1.11M)

>It's another episode of the weebs are afraid

Attached: 1552589746689.jpg (427x557, 40K)

That will be seventy five of your most crisp dollary doos please.

Attached: image.jpg (1125x1156, 440K)

>Canelo vs Spence who wins?

Attached: 1542010458683.png (123x136, 27K)

not necessarily at their primes

mayweather hid and hid against margarito smart move but this is why he'll ALWAYS be criticized

can we agree what a shit and weird PPV it was?

Yes it was horrible in every way possible

When will idiots stop falling for retarded meme fights like last night, Loma Rigo, Brook GGG etc? Fucking morons duped by the same DARING TO BE BRAVE narrative each and every time.

The DAZN card on Friday was unironically better and that's pathetic.

First of all I'd like to thank Al Haymon and G-d

I’m thinking a little bit of both, somewhere in between, but yeah that is definitely something to take away from the fight and ponder on lol

>Billy Joe Saunders vs Shefat Isufi postponed but still on
>The fight will be moved to a new date in May at a venue to be confirmed at a later date.

Attached: Nasal spray addict.jpg (1024x641, 104K)

This is why sports betting needs to leave Vegas

Imagine if Inoue had landed that punch. Poor little Nery.

>he let Sky Sports commentators influence his judgement so much he believed Bellew was winning the fight

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-09-16-at-17.18.05.png (1003x691, 744K)

Attached: cool.webm (854x480, 947K)

I hope zurdo wins and decides to stay at smw just to really ruin his career

>*britbum battered and bloody*
>I can't see how I can score it anyway else then a 10/10 round

I had it on at home and everyone was complaining about the long waits in the beginning of the Benavidez and Spence fights. They showed like the majority of Spence/Peterson. What where they doing at the stadium during the waits? Singing Sweet Caroline?

Attached: based froch.webm (224x630, 315K)

Tbh I think Pacquiao/Spence would be a lot more competitive than people in here think. I know Pacquiao is old but he’s looked good his past couple fights. I don’t think he’d win but I think it could be a good fight

However I don’t think it’ll happen anyways. And for the sake of Manny’s health I hope it doesn’t in the case I’m completely wrong. What ended up being the case with his eye anyways?

Tina Louise

Attached: IMG_20180831_181902.jpg (750x1334, 187K)

it's just fucking boring. we all know spence would win. give us the title fights already

My own theory is that Mikey thought he could beat Spence for three reasons

1. Spence is a big welter, and Robert/Mikey might have heard he struggles to cut to 147. We all saw that video where Crawford said Spence was looking chubby. They expected Erroid to be drained during the fight. Pair this with

2. Mikey demanded VADA testing, which I believe was the first time Spence ever participated in VADA. Mikey and his team might have thought that Spence cycling off of whatever he's juicing with, plus being weight drained for the fight, might even the size and strength difference somewhat.

3. He flat out underestimated Spence's boxing skills, and thought he'd be ble to effectively control the distance, win rounds in the first third/half of the fight, and frustrate Spence in the later rounds until he gassed or was throwing wildly towards the back end

Attached: mr arkadin.jpg (893x674, 81K)

Hourly reminder that Mikey Garcia is a BUM.

Attached: 0-spance-garcia2-720x480.jpg (720x480, 74K)

top tier defending though

it was nothing special desu

Reminder that Lomachenko is an Arum hype job

Attached: bum.jpg (1200x719, 214K)

With his chin, he’ll never be the same after that ass beating

Spence-Porter
Thurman-Pacquiao
Double header
$100 PPV

Do it PBC!

The redpill is that Mikey Garcia and Errol Spence are both bums

No one gives a fuck about turbo-manlets the size of small children who fight in Asian bingo parlors.

I never want to hear about this Inoue bum on /box/ ever again, do you understand me you cocksucking weebs?

Pacquiao got beat up by Jeff Horn he would get killed by Spence.

The ultimate redpill is that everyone is a bum.

see:

Finally a non pleb post. I'm pretty sure Errol wasn't even 100% last night that's the only reason why Mikey wasnt on the floor clutching his gut from those body shots

He got hit clean hundreds of times, spence found his chin very easily with his left hand no less

When you are used to beating up 5”3 manlets your entire career and actually have to fight someone the size of a high school freshman, it’s rough out there my man

Mikey Garcia is, in fact, a BUM

>Lomo will never be able to have the mystic of going 50-0.

This obsession with perfect records is cancer to the sport. Here's some guys who lost in their primes:

Ali
Frazier
Joe Louis
Tyson
Foreman
etc...

Of course, today no one remembers any of these bums because they lost.

Always. If only he had a chin. He would've for sure gave Floyd some problems.

>If only he had a chin.

It's not his chin that's the real problem, it's his shit defense. Pretty much any welterweight would get KO'd by a perfect overhand right from Canelo that lands right on the chin. The problem is letting that land in the first place.

I'm not saying he has a granite chin, but he's not the chinlet everyone makes him out to be.

I agree, but his shit defense is tied inherently to his hand speed, because he throws with both hands and neglects his guard in favor of volume punching. Elite fighters simply make him pay for it after a few rounds

I admit that I thought Mikey was onto something, and would make the fight competitive. I underestimated Spence's jab, workrate and distance control against an opponent with elite skills

Pretty sure he's talking about the racist emails by Golden boy that we're leaked.

Did Mikey Garcia actually win the story of the fight?

Sleep on that tonight.

Moving forward, Spence needs to either get actual high level opponents or just move up to 154

You nailed it jab work rate distance. Mikey came out trying to walk Errol down and his plan just blew up in his face. He had no answer when Errol went on the back foot and started hitting him with the jab and sporadic lefts up and down. I don't think they had a plan B. Also I've never seen Spence box that well totally disciplined and focused the whole 12 rounds executing perfectly, not that there was any real resistance after the 4th

>Mayweather ducked Margarito

Attached: 1542163526178.jpg (680x794, 90K)

>I believe was the first time Spence ever participated in VADA
Isn't vada mandatory for IBF Champs? Also Mikey was in no position to call shots, he was the challenger fighting in the Champ's hometown. Spence could have told him to fuck off.

Haymon makes the calls, and the fighters follow along because Al knows what he is doing

youtube.com/watch?v=gUv-j6adLK0
TBR funny as always

When do the top rank fights start?

>Isn't vada mandatory for IBF Champs?
No it isnt
> he was the challenger fighting in the Champ's hometown
true but Mikey was the bigger star, the crowd was vastly pro-mikey

according to this article, he wasn't enrolled in VADA a year ago

boxingscene.com/wbc-reveal-huge-list-boxers-not-drug-testing-with-vada--127362

I don't know if he was against Ocampo but other articles discussing him and Mikey registering for VADA seem to indicate otherwise

it's disappointing he really didn't seem to have a Plan B. Same as you, I'd never seen Spence box so well, I'm willing to say I underestimated him. As a Pactard I hope that Pac stays away from him in the future and cashes in against Thurman instead

I wonder how much money Dwyer has lost betting on sports on his life

Pacquiao wouldn't agree to not be the main event

youtube.com/watch?v=DXPhGgL5hqE

is anyone gonna watch conlan vs hernandez idk if i should bother

Everyone knows Spence was on steroids. He gets gyno

Already watching it

The press sucking Spence off and calling him p4p #1 after beating up a blown up lightweight is too much

The ones sucking him off know sweet fuck all about boxing obviously

Nikitin barely, barely scraped a 6 round majority decision. They need to make the conlon rematch next before the Russian gets "upset"

did that beatdown trigger some Kell flashbacks?

No, Kell would fuck Mikey up too.
I did say it would go exactly like Kell GGG before the fight though but Mikey managed to be far worse somehow without even getting stopped

Also important is Spence is not the boxer or puncher GGG is

they both look like homeless bums.

More like crackhead and wallhopper before mugshots

Indeed, Spence is a good puncher but I think his power is overrated. GGG absolutely gave Kell the beating of a lifetime and Kell was bigger at MW than Mikey was at WW, in proportion

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

Attached: spencegarciastaredown.0.jpg (1200x800, 185K)

who here comfy /boxnation/ with the absolute boomer presenters

*raises fists*

the utter state of WBA

Attached: wot.png (287x455, 39K)

>Benn will end the Spence meme

Mikey Garcia is a BUM

is Mickey Garcia, dare I say it, a BUM?

I can't be bothered to follow any of the ranking stuff because it's all so absurd

Mikey retires this week in shame JUSTing his career

Ken paddy Barnes just hit the deck, bodied again by some Mexican bum

Happy St Paddy day Paddy

yikes
forgot that ESPN card was on desu

Lel, did he get hit with a body shot?
These Irish boys don't like it to the body.

Attached: Irish Glass Body Barnes.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

Wouldn't be st patricks day without a good bumfight

-2450 fave

top 5 webm.

He's right you know /box/

Attached: D15DSnjVAAAGBdL.jpg (750x1031, 89K)

>I will be world champion again soon
IBO world champion maybe

Mexi should win this decision. How nany drunk Irish judges are in NY

based and AB pilled.

Attached: about billions.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

split decision lol

Hahaha, Ireland falls again.
Man, Mick Conlan your guy's best hope of getting a decent champion.

Paddy Barnes lost. The Irish bodylet strikes again

Billy Walsh worked miracles to get Olympic medals out of these guys

yikes paddy
if i'm being honest he should retire or shout his way into a payday and get sparked on home soil

He's with the US Olympic team now isn't he?

>split decision
Hahahahaha what the fuck
Absolute state of plastic paddy refs, he got utterly smashed
Hope he retires

Attached: IMG_3229.gif (198x276, 1.93M)

yeah, the effects are being seen already

Poor Paddy, he's so dejected, never seen someone so disillusioned like that after a fight.
That said, someone webm that body shot, that's another Irish body shot loss for the books.

Attached: Ancajas-Conlan Pumelling.webm (640x360, 2.5M)

Wew, how do cans like this make it to the Olympics?

reminder he lost to Zou Shiming

Shhh it's a secret

to be fair Barnes is way too old

That post-fight interview was the saddest one i've ever seen. Even Osuna seemed taken aback from how blunt and dejected Barnes was.
>Osuna: "Do you feel you can still maybe come back and become a world champion?"
>Barnes: "With that performance? No. I don't know how they scored that close, I thought I lost every round. At this point I might as well just retire."
I feel really bad for memeing on him so hard now.

>when you realize Barnes was the Irish poster here

>Crawford-Khan is PPV
Right, I nearly forgot. I hope that Spence-Garcia has taught people not to buy this trash.
Also, reminder that Crawford has already been put on PPV once and has one of the lowest PPV sells in Boxing history.

Answer: 1 drunk judge

Made fun of him but now feel sad

Micky builds everything up through the jab he had a few years out of the ring and needs to make up for lost earnings, fucking could never best Spence being a midget

Also, Spence didn't like having to sell the PPV he found it draining

Huh, ESPN is allowed to show footage from the FOX PPV?

>Mickey is about to fight Spence
>people on this board are like HE WOULDNT TAKE THE FIGHT IF HE DIDNT HAVE A WAY TO WIN
>doesn't have a single thing up his sleeve
>gets blacked like everyone predicted
What was he thinking

at least ESPN talk about fighters on other networks

For real, they're calling for Crawford-Spence hard, and even called out the fact that they won't mention Crawford's name over on the PBC broadcasts

I'm sure the footage wasn't cheap. But really at least they aren't afraid to say the names of guys on the other side of the street. This panel of Tessitore, Bradley and ward is actually really good.

I wouldn't look for that match for free

wait has Conlan already fought? is he fighting after Collazo/Vargas?

Fucking agreed it was more like going to the circus

He's on after

>a photo of how rapidly
uwotm8

NEW

Crawford is smarter than Spence

>take drug money from gangster with your friends
>gets offended when someone ask about
nah hes a cunt

Attached: paddy.png (633x98, 14K)

Joey T shitting all over the PBC "you can't chase greatness without winning a round" then they called Spence a pussy and said come get crawford

>professionals and lifelong fans don't know as much as some f a g g o t who started watching 3 years ago

Isn't the Cuban who beat conlan and Shakur Stevenson turning pro? He defected the Cuban team. That guy is a beast.