DEN: Will Barton scores 17 points with full line
SA: Jakob Poeltl blocks five shots again in win
PHO: Devin Booker scores 40 in OT victory at NO
PHO: Kelly Oubre scores career-high 32 points
POR: Jusuf Nurkic posts 24/16/4 double-double
OKC: Steven Adams scores nine points; tweaks ankle
OKC: Westbrook picks up 16th T in horrific outing
GS: DeMarcus Cousins leaves game w/ sore ankle

Attached: iboiigf9LcWP3F.gif (356x200, 2.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/gswchris/status/1095510757943328768
twitter.com/RTNBA/status/1107036053062455297
youtube.com/watch?v=bO5vDFxDBYk
youtube.com/watch?v=FBka7fv5PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=0bOj7Yj3W6U
youtube.com/watch?v=kvGE2jXLBAo
bleacherreport.com/articles/2826206-clyde-frazier-says-lebron-james-doesnt-really-care-isnt-part-of-lakers
twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/1107353059515138050
youtube.com/watch?v=KRQQZOFvPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Lakesharts

Nuggets need to not re sign millsap, trade harris and sign randle

Third for LeLoadManagement

Sounds like CJ McCollum might be done for the season... and now another first round Portland exit.

God damn it.

Attached: bzPH7mT.jpg (400x400, 19K)

How has Randle been this year defensively?

Is there a city in the United States, where no one likes traditional North American sports?

>TrailBlazers fear an ACL Tear for CJ McCollum
>TrailBlazers fear an ACL Tear for CJ McCollum

Is he a good player? Regardless I hope he's ok.

second best player on the trail blazers

He's basically a shitty Bradley Beal

ACL Tears are fucking crazy. How the fuck can people avoid them in sports? Nothing out of the ordinary happens to the player when it tears.

I think Rudy Gay just tore his without anyone touching him. They just happen. He bounced back pretty good though.

klay is such a pussy lmao he was scared of the brodie

Westbrook
2-16 FG
0-7 3pters

Klay put the clamps on that nigga

they're just insanely active. puts a lot of strain on the legs after years of running and jumping

Westbrook can't contain his feelings and got upset because he got dicked down by Klay. See Doing that in a competitive environment isn't being "tough" its retarded.

hate the blazers, hate portland and their fans.....but not this much

hope its not that bad, cj a good dude, dindu nuffin etc etc

i had to go get a pizza

did westbrook spaz out on klay or something???

WestTrash

>lebron out for load management
>jvg on espn talking about how we should skip the formalities and call "load management" what it is: resting/chilling
>kuzma later tweets "van gundy be talking the real on tv"
so where is he getting shipped off to?

Attached: kuzma forces lebum to play defense.webm (720x720, 724K)

>Another Trailblazer with exploding knees
Holy shit. Why even risk your career going to Portland? The fuck is wrong with the water in that city?

Attached: sfasfs.gif (500x280, 1.86M)

Him and Lonzo to my Knicks for Frank Ntilikina and two seconds

why the fuck, of all the teams, did he choose los angeles? all that spotlight, all that potential drama...does lebron have no self awareness? he could do no wrong?

Kuzma and Poopzo for my Warriors 2023 second round pick, who says no?

pls respond

Just took a big Lonzo, lads.

LeBron can only win with stacked teams but he wanted the Hollywood lifestyle so he can hang out with 2 Chainz and film Space Jam 2. He underestimated just how much other star players are uninterested in helping his legacy.

westbrooks shot is worse than lonzos

Why does everyone here hate the Spurs and the Nuggets so much?

Westbrick is shit but let's not get carried away here.

It's crazy how he just keeps throwing it up again and again and again even when they're bricking

lebron is a control freak. has his goons do his bidding while he pretends to be just a team leader. meanwhile hes getting coaches fired, undermining the owner and gm, trying to setup back channel trades. phil was right when he called lebrons group a posse

its because lebron is one of the older players left in the league and the zoomers don't have respect for elders. so the only players around his age level that respect him are nowhere near as good, while the younger players don't want to play for him (barring AD)

damn it you fucktards

nothing even happened between them, right?

westbrook is a fake tough guy he isn't gonna do anything

I'm guessing he thought he would have at least 1 more star on the team. I don't think the Spurs really wanted to trade Kawhi to L.A., but maybe if they made a better offer they could have gotten him. Also, the Pelicans knew that that same deal would be there in the offseason, but looks like the Pelicans really want Tatum.

he shouldn't have done anything period, you faggots are making it sound like he did

always and forever relevant

Attached: 1525631474766.jpg (360x698, 71K)

spurs will never trade with the lakers. pop hates that franchise after all the years phil 1 up'd him and not to mention the pau gasol trade that seemed super shady at the time and pop blew a gasket over it

Klay >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Westape

Klay with the elite D on Westbrook, forcing the T and suspension lmao

Denver will sweep the second round and will be beaten in 7 by the Warriors.

Who you got?

Attached: 17FA2517-E651-400F-B379-2F7FB657F191.jpg (750x1105, 288K)

>film Space Jam 2
>Lebum hires Bugs Bunny to take him to the playoffs
>trades away Elmer, Yosemite, Porky, Taz, Sylvester and Tweety for Anthony Davis
>they still miss the postseason

Off the tops of my heads there'd be:
Santa Rita, Guam
Saipan, Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands

Truthfully, I think it was more that they didn't want to give Kawhi what he wanted.

is a amish an fan?

Kawhi is coming to LA next year, just not to the Lakers

reddit

I remember in 2016, I thought we were going to get Horford for a stretch 5...
Then we got fucking Durant.
Truly amazing.

Klay destroyed WB. Just look at his shooting pecentage. Also, guess how WB got his 16th tech?

are Lakers mathematically eliminated from playoffs?

I think it would require something with a .00001 percent chance of happening (Clippers and Kings lose 10 in a row while the Lakers win 10 in a row). Those numbers are probably off but that really is the situation, more or less.

Not mathematically eliminated yet, but they'd basically need to win out and for the clippers to lose most of their games.

HOW THE FUCK DO THE LAKERS GET ZION?
FINNA BE STRAIGHT TRASH WITHOUT HIM NEXT SEASON

Lakers will be trash even with Zion. For whatever reason every pick they get is a fucking bust in some way.

>Starting forward
>Starting Guard

Stick to baseball, Japan

Not yet, but they will in 3-7 games.

I’m pretty sure that’s on the typesetter/translator, not the author - or in your case, japan.

how will LeBron take this? He hasn't missed the playoffs since 2005

He will just blame his teammates and thats that. Fucker will be busy filming Space Jam 2 (why) so I dont think he will be too worried. Its pretty crazy to see how two dimensional and selfish Lebron really is. He only came to the Lakers to be closer to the entertainment industry and party in LA.

>Hayward kill
>Al Horfy kill

IT will win it for the Celtics

FYI: spurs with 8 straight wins now 1.5 games behind the third-place rockets, fourth-place blazers, and 1 game behind the fifth-place thunder. and it's the worst spurs team in years.

Attached: 1429770179048.png (598x486, 486K)

how the fuck did they do it? Not even a week or two it looked like they'd get out of the playoffs and now they're close to being up in 3rd

dumb westshit spammer isnt posting his homosexual images after he took a big L tonight, really makes you think

god dream

based Pop

I'm very surprised by this. After they went 1-7 on the rodeo road trip, they looked like they had given up on the season. Is Derrick White really that important?

Attached: 1496076782415-1.png (443x478, 199K)

personnel-wise, derrick white returned from injury and derozan got over his nagging little injuries with a couple of rest days. they were miserable on the defensive end but finally started clicking, which again is partially thanks to white returning and assuming full-time starting lead guard duties. and aldridge still hates playing center so he's happy poeltl is starting next to him full-time, though it does poeltl good to get some good starter minutes reps. his blocking and fg% are elite.

>LA on moving back to the 4 spot, with Poeltl at the 5: “That is home. It feels great. It is like walking in the house and getting mom’s cooking. It just feels right...It spreads the floor a little bit more. I am not the pick-and-roll guy all the time. "

i mean i still have tons of issues with this team in terms of style, but winning is more fun than losing and i would love to watch them torture the rockets in the playoffs even if they flame out eventually.

i think he kinda triggered the team's improved team defense. at least the player comments suggest that. i think it was patty who compared his role to duncan in some regard, knowing there's someone out there you can rely on.

Attached: 1479179007614.jpg (405x295, 23K)

Happy Scary Terry Day

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

my fuckies are bucking cucked

yeah cause that cleveland team was stacked af, with tristan kardashian and pipe smif

I get third row seats to NBA games fairly often and have never actually tried heckling, but seeing how angry Westbrick gets, I kind of want to try it. It would be pretty great saying something funny enough that the other players have no choice but to laugh at it.

Has anyone else ever tried this?

>jiggaboojam

call him boy

Thunder falling to 8 seed

>PHO

Attached: caplol.gif (400x293, 964K)

what's the mccollum injury gonna be? somehow thinking it might be just the meniscus and not the ACL. awful to see him go down.

my all time nba team (excluding potential chemistry issues)
PG: magic johnson
SG: Micheal "GOAT" Jordan
SF: Lebron James
PF: Larry Bird
C: Wilt Chamberlain
Reserve 1: steph curry
Reserve 2: Kobe bryant
Reserve 3: Julius Erving
Reserve 4:Tim Duncan
Reserve 5: Shaquille o neal

is it good?

Always knew OKC was a fraudulent playoff team, another first round exit coming up. Only the Blazers are more pathetic

I don't want to be that guy, but here it comes: I think GS plays much much much better defense without KD. It shouldn't be like that but it's true. These last games have reminded me of their first 2 years getting to the finals. They completly shut down Westbrook, they had Paul George having one of his worst games shooting wise, and they battled on rebounds in these last 2 games harder than in the entire season. Iguadola, Green and Thompson on the court at the same time works wonders. And to me Thompson is a top 5 defensive player in the league, there, I said it.
On another anote, Pop is the goat coach. Kawhi was a retard to leave. I think he's regretting it. He's putting on decent numbers but I don't see his usual commitment to defence this year. He also rests more games than plays. I think his uncle will ruin his career if this keeps up. If the current San Antonio minus DeRozan had Kawhi, I'd say they would be a treat to win it all.

*threat

Lakeshow? More like shitshow.

Muh biznis empire

>nigguhs actually thought Brad Stevens was the best coach in the NBA last year
lol

Reminder that Wilt went 17-63 one season.

Attached: 5525.jpg (800x1000, 291K)

How do nordamericani deal with the draft system which rewards failure? There must be some extreme incompetent franchise owners hanging around. Because the system can't weed them out and the fans have to painfully endure it.

The biggest example is in New York

>LeFraud

>SpaceJam 2
>California is lefty
I have a feeling he's gonna run for President in 2024

Attached: hilldawg16.jpg (3500x2334, 1.32M)

>people actually hating based Wilt the stilt

Attached: 1541968940619.png (500x398, 169K)

Swept in 5

How do you even tell the characters apart in this?

After going 5-8 from 3 against the Celtics, Trae is now shooting the same 3 pt% (33.9%) as ROTY front-runner Luka Doncic. Pretty amazing if you consider that he was shooting 24% from 3 at some point in the season.

Trae Young is garbage, can't get past people, bad at using screens, and worse defense than 50 year old Deron Williams.

He legit believed his own hype and thought he was MJ. Now's he going to get traded to the Knicks for a second and third round pick (or a future first round) and Kevin Knox and or Frank Nikoilina.

Attached: 1552444009172.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Trae Young is shooting 40% from 3 in his last 40 games.

Shooting 42.6% from 3 in his last 20 games

Shooting 45.5% from 3 in his last 10 games

mobile.twitter.com/gswchris/status/1095510757943328768

>third round pick

Attached: 1232377670358.gif (183x297, 3K)

Space jam is going to flop so bad
Everyone is so mad at lebron

Is Luka tired or is he injured? He hasn't looked the same for the past week, at least shooting wise, he's missing tons of easy 3 points shots and free throws. He's got that thick body like Jokic, I wonder if he'll have to lean up a bit because of how long regular seasons are.

NBA draft used to go ten rounds, which was kind of pointless since 99% of guys drafted after the second round would never play.

He just needs to stop playing PG. He should be used like Kukoc, someone who runs the offense and brings the ball up occasionally.

Rookie wall, teams have scouted him now and gameplan accordingly.

He has some knee injury

yes, and the last time the draft had more than two rounds was over 30 years ago, so... uh?

Attached: 1392227006670.jpg (571x460, 27K)

Knicks really lucked out on getting Mitchell Robinson, if Kevin Knox was all they got in last year’s draft it would be a travesty.

Attached: 89F8819B-D23F-4B72-BDD9-663E75A5DF5A.jpg (1062x647, 131K)

The Barea injury and Porzingis trade ruined his season

Trier is solid as well, Knicks should have just rolled the dice on MPJ since this season was lost anyway.

miss shamet lads :(

>ANOTHER 22/8 game for Valanciunas

Bros...did we fuck up?

unironically, you may just have.

twitter.com/RTNBA/status/1107036053062455297

>purple is the only true answer

Wade would have been neck and neck with lebron. He would have won multiple MVPs

It’s blue for me, Wade still had a solid career when it’s all said and done. Rose missed the entirety of his prime due to injury

Sooo, do you guys think the Bucks are winning this championship or nah?

Brogdon is out for 8 weeks
First round exit

Their best player just went down

How are the cucks even allowed to have a winning record? I thought they were supposed to be jobbers.

More Pistons - Raptors kino tonight

there was also a stretch of games where he shot 10%

Wonder who will win the tank battle tonight, Lakers or Knicks. Smart money that Lebron goes all out since he’s in the garden

The Lakers missed the playoffs only four times in their first 53 seasons after relocating from Minneapolis in the 1960-61 season. What went wrong?

Andre Ingram has yet to convert a field goal, free throw or otherwise register a point during his second season in the NBA.

jerry buss is part of the reason of the lakers' success since the 80s while his kids are part of the reason of the lakers' downfall since jerry buss' death. take jim buss:

>Buss attended college at University of Southern California (USC), majoring in math before he dropped out. He spent much of his youth at race tracks.
>He was promoted to vice president of basketball operations in 2005. After his father Jerry died in 2013, his controlling ownership of the Lakers passed to his children via a family trust, with each child receiving an equal interest.
>During an interview with Sports Illustrated for its November 1998 issue, Jim shared his thoughts on scouting, saying: "Evaluating basketball talent is not too difficult. If you grabbed 10 fans out of a bar and asked them to rate prospects, their opinions would be pretty much identical to those of the pro scouts."
>n the 2005 draft, Buss was a key proponent of selecting 17-year old high school center Andrew Bynum, a decision that his father needed to approve. Buss said, "I just absolutely fell in love with [Bynum] in five minutes [watching his workout]."
>After Jackson retired in 2011, Buss explicitly told coaching candidates Brian Shaw and Mike Brown that Bynum needed to receive the ball inside. Shaw was passed over as Jackson's replacement although the Lakers assistant was openly supported by players. Buss instead hired Brown without consulting their star player, Kobe Bryant.
>The offseason also included the NBA player lockout, during which the Lakers let go of nearly two dozen employees with a combined 100 years of experience from the basketball operations staff. Assistant General Manager Ronnie Lester, whose contract was not renewed after 24 years with the team, said "great organizations don't treat their personnel like they've done."

Attached: C4eGeoYUEAAZkN6.jpg orig.jpg (680x922, 142K)

Makes a lot of sense, thanks for the input.

Sixers really started to blow their load a lot this season and I don't get it. You are not winning SHIT this year, why are they rushing the process so much. Shamet had his best ten game stretch it seems then he gets traded instantly. He'll be a great roleplayer, but now he's on roleplayer: the team

Shamet is gonna be a fringe star (Kerry Kittles) and my Clippies got him for cheap and draft assets back in exchange for two above average role players we weren’t resigning.

Seattle

>Pelicans with the the most blatant tank in NBA history

kek
based flip

Why did the Magic trade for Fultz? He’s a bigger bust than Anthony Bennett

Who is the best Muslim player in the league?

Joel Embiid

*Rapes /nba/*

Attached: 55545.jfif.jpg (960x960, 145K)

why is he so perfect bros

Attached: 1454209098118.png (375x433, 465K)

Who is this cute little white shota?

Rooting for my Pisstains

What went wrong?

Attached: C66AA0D3-EF83-4509-9529-0B53AADD1B9E.jpg (1024x544, 35K)

It's not like they gave away anyone good and their pick wasn't gonna be high enough for Bol Bol so useless.

Who the fuck is this cringey newfag trip?

kek muh mecca of basketball vs the 500 time champion lelkers are so shit they're trying to burn through the game at 9 am on a sunday before anyone notices it's going on

They gave up their 2020 pick, but it has top 20 protection on it so essentially just gave up a second and some garbage to get garbage back. Not even sure why anyone would bother to make that trade.

By looking at them. They’re pretty different, idk how you could get them confused.

Eh, I'd say the Sixers throwing out "The Process" and the Lakers using up half their cap on & still starting Kobe were more obvious

literally free money lads

Attached: LBJ.png (735x177, 16K)

They took on his contract though lmao. They might as well have gave me that $25,000,000. I don't know how to shoot a basketball either.

Only the first 2 years are guaranteed.

They’ll probably kick the tires on him next year and waive him by the time the trade deadline comes around. After that it’s ten days and G league stints for him, maybe a two way contract if he’s lucky.

i wanna die :)

me too thanks

Attached: me.png (379x278, 34K)

Me too

>craptors about to get swept by their old coach tonight

Attached: 1418169662760.jpg (1031x1201, 179K)

Ideally 1st round should be Pistons vs Raptors and Celtics vs 76ers

In what playoff series?

Celtics and Pistons would sweep those shit teams

remember this
LETS GO HOME!!!!

>Laptors
>Playoffs

Attached: 222525.jfif.jpg (553x960, 49K)

What went wrong?

Attached: C700CAA0-C005-49D8-86FE-DC130FCD94A4.jpg (1086x823, 84K)

That's the point, eliminate those frauds with the teams they choke against in the 1st round

Damn, didn't even know that last bullet point. That's just retarded.

Everything

Attached: 6ACE6B93-669C-49CD-A860-4BEC8FE8A0AE.png (1242x2208, 327K)

Don’t give up!
Ganbatte!

Attached: C1574142-DC34-4EB3-813F-BB2BFBD491B3.jpg (654x300, 92K)

>wiggins is the next kobe

Kek Wolves gave up love for a poo poo platter, then extended Wiggins for the max after being reluctant to do so K Love and Garnett.

tfw will never be in the NBA

>110-88 is a low scoring game for both teams
Thats gonna be a YIKES for me.
What happened to all these 140 point games and everyone was complaining?

He's looking to after his basketball days, but still he was trying to get another superstar to come with him. The young "valuable" core is not valuable at all and they were not all supposed to still be there in the summer. Nobody wanted to trade for them and no other free agents came to LA

>LeBron can only win with stacked teams
LeBron haters are mentally ill

Wizards and Grizz, Celrica and Hawks both went to 130 yesterday.

Because you gave up.

>Not realizing Casey legit sabotaged this man from being a Pau Gasol player because he couldn't stand a white European standing on the shoulders of his two selfish guards.
Fuck Casey.

>people hate scoring now
There's no pleasing you fuckers, is there?

Honestly, the only fast food restaurant where I’ll actually buy fries is chik-fil-a.
Their waffle fries are amazing especially with that sauce. Pretty cheap too for a large.

Yep, Lakers don’t understand exposure =\= value. Everyone, for the most part, know who the Lakers young core are since (despite never making the playoffs, all star games, or all NBA or defensive teams) even before Lebron came they’re in every headline for no reason. It just means everyone already knows none of their young core is very good.

>now
It’s been like this for literally years you newfag

Attached: 1528506202616.jpg (265x300, 32K)

>Knicks hanging in there against a Lebron James team
What a timeline

I liked the early 00s era defense when teams were averaging like 90ppg

I fucking love Nathan's fries.

Russell Westbrook when defended by Klay Thompson last night on 44 possessions:
3 points 3 assists 3 turnovers 1 block 1 foul 1 tech 0/12 FG 0/6 3PT

Gotta keep in mind though his back channel trades and undermining the GM are warranted considering what Cleveland did in the 4 years he was gone and what the Lakers have done before he got there. Trainwreck rosters and so many top 5 pick busts
The getting coaches run out of town is indeed a problem though, and if it happens to Walton he'll go and become another Stevens elsewhere

Clamped up, that’s the playoff matchup every team wants in the first round. When Westbrook starts bricking he tries to shoot his way out of it and gets emotional.

The Warriors are still the best ball club in the NBA without KD

Yeah with that beatdown last night I think thats gonna be the narrative doing foward. KD is gone.

I don’t know how anyone can forget they won a title and 73 games before KD got there

Wrong. KD stays because they can offer him the most money.
The only reason why they're still pretty good is they're using Boogie differently. He's at spots were KD usually is, so this is something I see them implementing when resting KD.
They're all literally the same plays KD is running except with Boogie, so expect them to be even more dominant when KD comes back..

Boogie should stay too, slim down a bit more to play PF and pick up Al Horford as another big man.

Come on Lakers, come on man

Glad the “Lebron makes any team a contender” meme died.
>The five-time All-Star has averaged 19.7 points, 11.4 rebounds, and 1.9 assists in 28 minutes per game since the break, shooting 45.5 percent from 3-point land on about seven attempts per game over his past nine outings.
“No help”

looking good so far but im hoping lebron doesn't get rested early so i can pay my rent tomorrow

Fucking bald now too

Fuck the lakers but good luck on your bet.

lebrons beard is greying bros...

What does Stephen’s wife think about this gif?

thanks buddy, i honestly was going to go knicks +4.5 or lebron to score 26.5+, I thought since he's rested he'll get it done easily against knicks, hope knicks win though

Just did the math. Lakers can still make the playoffs if we win the rest of our games and clippers lose out.

don't lose hope lakeys bros, we're not eliminated yet

Lebron is looking more and more pathetic. This is getting sad.

>that spot on his head he forgot to put the shoe polish on
unacceptable tbqhwy

Attached: brainlet.jpg (645x729, 48K)

would anybody other than the most diehard lebron dickriders choose him over KD or harden at this point?

That's what lebron's hair line will look like by next season

Where can we find happiness? Happiness is not found in a tranquil life free of storms and tempests. Real happiness is found in the struggles we undergo to realize our goals, in our efforts to move forward.
#STAYME7O

Attached: 1537840804336.png (601x340, 249K)

Guys, thought I went to take a Lonzo but ended up with an explosive Lebron.

can we get an F for my bucks bros?

I know a couple that would. They're pasty whitoids.

Knicks just have some random new player every time I see them

There’s literally no talent on this Knicks roster besides Mitchell Robinson, who does not start

Kuzma is not good. It's fucking infuriating that these mediocre ass players only get name recognition because they play for the Lakers. If he was in Charlotte he would be a literally who despite having a similar record.

Deandre Jordan

if only porzingis wasn't made of glass

sorry bro pic related is happening

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 123K)

(((and still played for the knicks)))

But why? Clips literally gave away their best player in Harris. It sounds like they want to rebuild...

Tier 1:
Durant
Harden
Steph

Tier 2:
Giannis
Lebron
Kawhi
AD
Paul George
Jokic

Tier 3:
Embiid
Westbrook
Lillard
Kyrie
Klay

Id put Klay in tier 2 because of his defense

why would anyone go to the knicks. it's gonna be funny when they don't get the #1 pick and end up maxing jimmy butler and boogie

Move Klay up and I'd say this is fair. Klay is the perfect second man and probably the best catch and shoot player in the league.

KD and Harden are still massive chokers and have not led teams to championships

youtube.com/watch?v=bO5vDFxDBYk

>Joining the best team in the league after they completely embarrass you by coming back from a 3-1 deficit then ride their success to your first rings
KD and Harden are chokers. KD can't lead a team by himself because he's a beta and Harden is a weirdo

>clutch 3 pointer
>his team was already winning even if he didn't make that

They were down 2... are you blind?

Lakers fans love Kuzma. I think it's because he shows Kobe tendencies, even when he doesn't have the same skill level.

>Female ref

Nice

Absolutely terrible

>GS leads 2-0

Poeltl is a great piece and Patty Mills, DeRozan, Aldridge found a defensive rhythm.

LeBron really made the wrong choice

Why doesn't lebron just practice his free throws? They're the easiest shot, and you're guaranteed to get at least 5 a game. You'd think that'd be the one thing he'd practice most

Kuzma is better than tatum

you can't practice not being mentally weak

my rapties are frauds :)

So being up 2-0 in the series makes the shot not clutch despite being down in the game.
You are retarded and don't know what clutch means.

>lebums defense

Free throws are all mental

need another 3 points out of lebum in the 4th, he should get another 6 minutes so hopefully i can pay my rent tomorrow, thanks

he's gonna rest the entire 4th because of load management

lakers need to lose this game. zion sweepstakes

clutch means performing well under pressure. There was 0 pressure on that shot because even if he missed and they lost the warriors win in 5 instead of 4

god i hope not, i'll feel like i've just taken a poz load if that happens

That's not what clutch means.

>(in sport) denoting or occurring in a critical situation in which the outcome of a game or competition is at stake.
>"they both are hard-nosed players who seem to thrive in clutch situations"
(of a player or action) achieving or characterized by success at a critical moment in a game or competition.

lmao@ your life if you think the warriors were ever not going to win the series

youtube.com/watch?v=FBka7fv5PS4
lmao@ your life, you're a retarded newfag. Job's not finished. There are plenty of times when a series is tied 2-2 after being up 2-0 because of homecourt.

You think they are going to get a high draft pick? Even in losing lakers fans are fucking delusional.

>the warriors were seriously in danger of losing if KD didn't hit that 3 pointer at the end of game 3

man I just don't know what to say to you at this point. It took insane refball just for the cavs to win ONE single game

fuck sake i just need 1 point from james and hes just bricked like 5 shots in a row

man I just don't know what to say to you at this point. You don't know what clutch means and apparently you can now see the future. Fucking underage newfag

Kek just thought of you.
Hope he makes it

he's gonna get rested very soon, i was feeling pretty comfy until he started throwing cylinder blocks. missed every 3, fucking hell

Hot take they'll trade LeBron for the right to draft Zion

he did it the madman

asshole officially un-clenched and i can pay my rent

Not only is this new tripfag annoying, he's a newfag that doesn't know shit about basketball

Good on ya bud!

>New

Lol newfag

remember when lebron used to coulda put his head down and drive to the rim and nobody could do shit? Now every other time he does it he offensive fouls or gets the ball stripped from him. It's sad, I miss old bron. I couldn't even tell you what Laker's lebron even does well anymore

>Happiness is not found in a tranquil life free of storms and tempests.
this is too good a cue to not use for a short lecture. hope you enjoy it.

hedonism, as shaped by epicureanism, is a crassly misrepresented concept. people generally call people who (selfishfly) aim to maximize their pleasure "hedonists". fine, the general idea is correct. happiness, or eudaimonia, is reached through the pursuit of pleasure and the absence of displeasure. but especially in epicureanism, pleasure takes a much more modest form than commonly believed; a tranquility of mind, achieved through the absence of fear (ataraxia) and bodily pain (aponia) as well as moderation in all things. basically the tranquil life free of storms and tempests.

indulging in pleasures too rich and too often turns the pleasures on its head; enjoying plentiful food can harm your body, but also your mind, as you will start craving more of these delicacies, and more often, while they may lead to obesity and bodily discomfort. indulging in sex may lead to obsessive lust, but also dissatisfaction in the absence of sex.

in short, the epicurean definition of hedonism (very much the most important classical one) is a philosophy of modesty and finding joy in small things. it is one of the concepts i come back to most often.

of course, you may disagree. epicureanism is a very much a minor school of thought, and it is very much just a personal philosophy without much bearing on ethics. i fully and absolutely respect that melo has a different vi--- ahh fuck can't do this anymore.

Attached: 1513008852395.jpg (2000x923, 209K)

Swap Harden and Giannis and move AD down a tier and you’ve got it

What is /nba/s favourite JD & and the Straight Shot song? Mines is The Great Divide. It perfectly encapsulates a modern America which is heavily divided. Our world is a crazy place right now… we don’t have to always agree on everything but it’s important to keep our minds open and try to find common ground.

youtube.com/watch?v=0bOj7Yj3W6U

Attached: 1537561147009.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

LeBlocked

give the knickies your energy

this fucking guy literally owes everything to pops and he fucks up the one thing that could redeem him

Who is more washed, Lebron or Westbrook?

OHNONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

SWEPT
BY
THE
KNICKS

Attached: 1551039515083.gif (260x317, 390K)

LMAOOOOOOO LEBRON IS SO FUCKING TRASH

lakies getting zion

LeCucked by Hezonja

LeChoke

Have to flex on /nba/ real quick

Attached: AA4E3641-1500-475B-AB3F-21FC93D836BB.jpg (640x120, 29K)

lgtss

>LeBust

IMAGINE GETTING BLOCKED BY A WHITE BOI LMAOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1545986208742.jpg (350x350, 33K)

Lefraud

ALL
WE
DO
IS
LOSE

LMAO I'm dead

*stops lebron*

Attached: i.png (350x254, 91K)

We getting Zion I don't even care

Lakers are unironically one of the absolute worst teams in the league, they are complete and utter garbage, and every single lakespic ought to throw themselves into the sea

Lakers legit would have won that game if LeBron didn't play the 4th quarter. 4-15 lol

BLOCKED BY MARIO HEZONJA
L
O
C
K
E
D

B
Y
M
A
R
I
O

H
E
Z
O
N
J
A

Knicks are potentially going to get Kyrie, KD, and Zion. Let it be known that I am hopping on the Knicks bandwagon right now.

surely this pick wont be a bust like every other one theyve drafted

Attached: 1543573827779.gif (340x340, 137K)

lmao cope harder you pathetic loser

There’s really no excuse losing to the Knicks, they have the least talent in the NBA.

yeah but i wouldn't have won my bet so i'm glad the boomer landed at least one of those bricks

Attached: boomer.png (380x349, 77K)

THE KNICKS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
LERETARD
THE FUCKING KNICKS

Attached: A90D8200-31A4-4AB1-B167-1371D935B6F1.png (228x260, 138K)

While your take on hedonism and epicurean-ism is interesting, I'm gonna side with Melo on this one. Happiness only comes from struggles; it is a light that cannot exist without darkness. While you can find joy in small things, it's only going to be small joys which I would hardly call true happiness.

At the end of the day I think it all zeroes out. Happiness comes at a cost, a loss or a struggle that must be overcome. That cost probably cancels out any additional gain, making both ways of life equally valid. So you could potentially live life either way - either a life full of many ups and downs or a tranquil life that sort of streamlines and evens out. However we're not talking about overall life quality, but what it means to be truly happy. I think that can only be achieved with the former rather than the latter. The peaks and valleys are what make life the special and unique experience it is. Like I said light can only exist because of darkness, if you live in a dim twilight you might as well not live at all.

lol

Attached: 1542655426849.png (932x452, 515K)

glide for me. RIDE RIDE THAT SLIDE

youtube.com/watch?v=kvGE2jXLBAo

>LeBron wouldn't make it out the East

Attached: 1526480431889.jpg (250x308, 22K)

>Lebron can’t iso G leaguers anymore
Not sure how to feel about this

>GETTING BLOCKED BY MARIO FUCKING HEZONJA ON A GW SHOT

LEL

>check box score
>lakers up 12 with 1 minute left
>turn off stream
>get ready to shitpost about my lakeys
>refresh thread
>the lakers lost

what the fuck happened?

tanking for draft pick

Lebron tried to show out in the garden

lebald made funnies

Attached: download.jpg (272x185, 9K)

Based leaf

Lebron thought he was Kobe.

>blocked by a white bust
That’s my GOAT (:

I’m glad I’m not a betting man, I know the Lakers are shit but I didn’t think there was anyway in hell Lebron wouldn’t go off to gloat after the game about being the king of NY.

>watching this heat vs hornets game

who would you take right now kemba or wade?

Attached: akward.jpg (640x480, 39K)

>missing the playoffs while the best player in the league is on your team

Knicks scored every possession in the final minute and Lebron missed every shot

The thing about Mario, and a lot of the European players, is they don’t care who you are. A lot of the American players just roll over against a name player

truly the GOAT

what a time we live in, seeing a master of the ball

>11 point lead
>3 min to go
>lose
wait wut

Do you think Steph sucked that white girl's toes?

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-125257~2.png (1080x1063, 734K)

the warriors already clinched the playoffs though

based curry

truley /ourguy/

Noticed this

WTF I love Steph

THATS IT IM DONE WITH YOU LAKESHITS YOURE A BUNCH OF CHOKERS I TRIED I REALLY DID BUT THIS IT EAT A DICK LECHOKE

oh that's fair, me feeling sympathetic towards epicureanism does not mean i want everybody to agree. and sure, aiming to avoid displease as a means to attain pleasure lowers the ceiling of pleasure tremendously. epicurus argued that marriage and procreation do more bad than good and should be avoided, too; and while it's the furthest from the philosophical concept of nihilism, this particular aspect does have a bit of a dark, sociopathic streak to it. if everybody subscribed to that, pleasure would be gained at the cost of society and civilization as a whole. that's not particularly, uh, agreeable.

Heat in 5 vs the Bucks

Webm of the block?

ayesha is p. brutal (which is hot)

Attached: 1462125310538.jpg (640x640, 73K)

not a shock at all he's a degenerate footfag (which is just a smidge above armpit lickers)

>I said the best player

Attached: kdhypo.jpg (250x132, 5K)

Lol at the Lebron community making Herzonja out to be a stud defender

Holy fuck there are so many fine white and latina girls in Miami... I NEED one BAD

wtf man she's a reporter it's her job to talk to him.

>Hezonja ate up and stepped over the “new” Lebron
>Hezonja sent the corpse of Lelbron down on a gamewinner
Is this the power of bust Yuro SGs?

Attached: DD30CE9B-81CA-460A-BB4A-E4C88FCD917B.jpg (1280x719, 126K)

yeah maybe but biting your man while staring straight into the eyes of another woman getting too close to him is straight up alpha queen tier

Based Dolan working the jaBRONis into a shoot

So who is likely getting Zion?

He can make any team a contender they said

Knicks or Lakers

Attached: 1521431948833.jpg (690x400, 45K)

Josh Richardson is bad. They should have traded him for Butler when they had the chance.

If you're looking to hire someone to play a retard for a movie, do you hire an actual retard or a genius actor who can play a retard?

same thing here - the lakers want to tank. They're not going to sign a bunch of bad players who might win by accident. No, to truly tank you need the best player in the world. Only he can lose on purpose while making it look like he was trying to win.

First try in the simulator

Attached: CA666DBE-C06E-4B9F-AD8D-4B9FD9B6260F.jpg (1125x1468, 420K)

>Lakers getting another 2nd overall pick bust

LeBron literally got blocked to lose the games VERSUS THE KNICKS
BY SOME DUDE NAMED MARIO

LESHIT IS COMPLETELY WASHED AND FUCKING SHOOK

LEBRON STATUS????????

this heat game is depressing. I dont want wade to go sadly in the playoffs in a 4 game sweep

blaming the rest of the team, most likely

>making it look like he was trying to win.

ja morant is better. rj screams bust

Advanced Brick Laying is what happened

Deandre dunk (down 9)
Kuzma turnover
Knox turnover
KCP miss 3
Hezonja 3 (down 6)
Caruso 1 FT (down 7)
Dotson jumper (down 5)
Williams turnover
Deandre 2 FTs (down 3)
Williams miss
Dotson layup (down 1)
LeBron miss
Mudiay 2 FTs (up 1)
LeBron miss

Can someone explain to me why KCP is paid 18 and 12 million in this two seasons by the Lakers when he seems to be unable to do neither the 3 and D parts well?

Don't forget you surround said best player with players that don't fit and make vague reasonings on how they are being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian

-t Lebron james

Rich Paul
LeGM

>be lefraud
>join the lakers
>end up being WORSE than last year

Attached: 1536238395785.jpg (230x216, 34K)

move embiid and klay up

Not a single all star would ever want to play on this horribly run Lakers team filled with shitty young players and this totally washed up embarrassing version of LeBron

You'd have to have a IQ lower than 80 to ever consider such a thing when the Clippers are right fucking there and even the Nets are officially unJUST

lmao look at that EXTRA LARGE ITALIAN SAUSAGE on this lad

Lakers missed the playoffs 5 times since their inagural season in LA. They’ve now missed the playoffs six years in a row. The Hollywood magic died with Buss, and West took the rest of the competency with him.

luke fraudon destroyed andre ingram career.

I imagine Walton today would still beat Ingram in a one on one, guy is a bench G league player averaging 10mpg in the minors. I have no idea why they keep rehashing that same story line.

It's a pathetic attempt to get some good PR after a disappointing season.

Can retards stop saying that bron>Jordan now?

There are 5 (possibly 6) max slots available in New York and LA

4 of them is not the lakers, 2 of them (possibly 3) are on playoff teams. Why would anyone go to the fucking lakers after this shitshow

Ok, I don't come in Yea Forums often, but there is a guy I like who's a fan of lakers.
How do I seduce him?

Such as the power of nepotism and Jeanie being petty (remember she dated Phil Jackson back in the Shaw/Kobr days and was engaged to him until they called it off, and Jerry Buss apparently chose Phil over Jerry since the latter didn't like Phil having too much control). Don't forget Mitch Kupchak got more senile as time goes on and gave the Lakers those horrible 4-year contracts for Mozgov, Deng, and Clarkson during The Summer of Bad Contracts of 2016

trade him for anthony davis

>being a niggerlover

Lebron already passed jordan when he won in 2016. These are Lebron's twilight years and don't count against him. He could literally average 0/0/0 for the rest of his career and miss the playoffs every year and he would still be better than jordan.

Yea Forums fucking told me the Lakers would make the play offs and make a run towards the WCF, why did you fucking lie to me?

Attached: 1511743582458.jpg (500x646, 55K)

greeks are niggers

>These are Lebron's twilight years and don't count against him. He could literally average 0/0/0 for the rest of his career and miss the playoffs every year and he would still be better than jordan.

Attached: 1543643021001.png (200x313, 44K)

yeah ok whatever, what should I say to him

harden > lebron

>34 is Lebron’s twilight years
>the same year Jordan won MVP and a title
Really made me think

are you a white girl or a raging homo?

Even current Jordan would have scored more than 1 point in the last 3 minutes against the Knicks

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: E889771E-83EA-41CC-802D-207631BD1C57.jpg (960x1200, 259K)

>Chris Paul and Capela go down half the season
>Harden goes on a scoring binge to lock up a top seed in the western conference
>Lonzo goes down
>Lebron incapable of getting the 8th seed because the Clippers are too stacked
How is he the best in the world?

white grill

>LeBron James, Kevin Knox and David Fizdale huddled for a conversation outside the visiting locker room after the Knicks’ win over the Lakers. Fizdale said earlier in the season that he hoped to connect James and Knox.

>LeBron James, Kevin Knox and David Fizdale huddled for a conversation outside the visiting locker room after the Knicks’ win over the Lakers. Fizdale said earlier in the season that he hoped to connect James and Knox.

Be honest guys, do you really think Harden is better than Lebron? Really?

Jesus, imagine declaring yourself the GOAT, then immediately unceremoniously missing the playoffs in your inaguaral western season and getting blocked on a game winner by a goofy looking white dude who doesn’t even get regular minutes on the worst team in the NBA.

tell him lebum is overrated trash and that you want to suck him off, not leblock

HE NEEDS MORE HELP

Two big loser in one pic, hahahahaha

he wears a lebron shirt all the fucking time

My 6ies bout to come start

Holy shit Just saw lebitch get BTFO by the Knicks.

I remember when rival teams used to dislike each other.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6n0HZgKqK8

One thing the revisionist basketball historians can’t take from the old school game is the players seemed a lot more invested in the outcome of the game.

>heat winning again
ok I guess at some point I will have to root for them in the playoffs as they get swept by the bucks

what a nigger
you have shit taste

hecute tho

not gonna lie bucks have a kino court aesthetic...

Stop samefagging

>Not licking a qt armpit
LMAO next you're going to tell me you don't eat ass

Attached: Sania Mirza Armpit.jpg (600x365, 33K)

Why are the Heat still winning games? They have to realize their young shit core + a lottery pick is way better than their young shit core + first round exit.

Yeah, I like their uniforms and their color scheme. That one drunk fan screaming BRICK every shot needs to go though.

my absolute lakeshits :)

There was guy on here in the preseason constantly gloating about how they’d be the third seed, the Spurs and Blazers would miss the postseason all together and when asked to explain his reasoning would just reply “Kek I get so tired of being proven right all the time.” I know that fag is probably still posting here but won’t admit he was wrong.

damn embiid is a monster on defense

Fucking defeatists I swear to God.

I remember him, bro. This has been a blessed season; all lakespics have been absolutely eradicated from this general. Karma for spamming it up.

This man is the ultimate fraud superstar. Perennial loser, he will never win a ring because he’s got a loser’s mentality.
He is the face of empty stats.

Attached: EF4B41A5-CCA0-4DB7-88D3-1346F1DF4606.jpg (1920x1080, 1.04M)

yes

>Lakers are making the playoffs, they said

Attached: coolface.jpg (640x360, 22K)

literally do nothing then. I assume he's a nigger because he likes Lebron James, so just continue being white and a girl and he'll eventually fuck you. Just mention you're into black guys

Money is too big now.

imagine him and lebron averaging a combined 70 points next season and still missing the playoffs

he's blonde, lol
oh well, off I go, I guess you guys have nothing good to say about lakers, that's alright
cheers

>this is what Laker fans actually think
You spastic cunt spics clearly have lead in your water.

>>LeBron James overheard saying “I should have went to NY”

My Westbrook is clogged due to the massive Lebronzo I took bros

Can I borrow 200

not to mention they probably wouldn't have the composure to just stand there like rick mahorn did and not retaliate against a little shit swiping at them

Philly absolutely locked in

If a player took a sip of my drink I would sue them

Redpill me on Dotson
Trade or Keep

Attached: FB_IMG_1552733360266.jpg (480x960, 25K)

because pat riley is too fucking stubborn to tank. so this next 2 years are going to be 8th seed and a first round sweep

this, you can't replicate MJ or Kobe.

It would be really shitty for the Heat to tank in Wade's final year.

kek

Ben Simmons is a fraud.

bleacherreport.com/articles/2826206-clyde-frazier-says-lebron-james-doesnt-really-care-isnt-part-of-lakers

Attached: gamers.jpg (545x225, 11K)

Mavs are tanking in (what should be) Dirk’s final year

Keep. He’s showing improvement and is on a rookie contract

OFFICIAL Current P.L.O.P. Power Rankings

1. GSW
2. Rockets
3. Raptors
4. Bucks
power gap
5. Thunder
6. Celtics
7. 76ers
8. Nuggets
9. Blazers
power gap
10. Pacers
11. Spurs
12. Jazz
13. Clippers
14. Pistons
15. Nets
16. Kings
17. Timberwolves
18. Pelicans
19. Magic
20. Heat
21. Wizards
22. Hornets
power gap
23. Mavericks
24. Hawks
25. Suns
26. Cavaliers
27. Grizzlies
28. Knicks
29. Lakers
30. Bulls

Remember when the Lakers would always be in like 2-6 range on these?

good news for mccollum and the blazers.

Based Walt, has always kept it real. Lebron doesn’t care about this Lakers group, he’s waiting for the offseason to get his guys in the front office, coaching staff and on the roster.

Sorry friend, but I’m the one with the exclusive access to the P.L.O.P algorithms and since I began posting them Lakers have never been higher than 14 on the list

so it will save on the timing on the rebuild.

what so controversial about this? its true and everyone can see it

this.

Kek

Attached: 94726950-C7A0-44D9-A42C-7F7EEA39AB68.png (1242x2208, 272K)

Jordan was 35 in 1998 and still playing in the league in a higher level, wtf are yuo smoking?

>he's playing 5th dimensional chess, tanking and contracting vaginitis so they can draft another bust

Attached: 1550789187541.png (626x551, 13K)

CAN LEBRON RECOVER FROM THIS?

Attached: FB121C52-79EA-4724-8273-4690F15C8D93.jpg (750x422, 70K)

If you really like him so much, just try to respect his tastes for basketball and try to get to know more about him (in a non-stalking way of course). Maybe you two have other things in common (or not). That way if you two do end up together then it wont just revolve around basketball.

Thanks for posting Germanbro, just gave it a google and this is about the best I could hope for

What the fuck is in that Califonia dispensary weed?

No. This game and that block marked the downward descent for lebron.

yes, right now he is.

lmao casey turned the pistons into a bunch of chuckers

Cucks are shit without brogdon

Why Mike Scott always look so sad?

Attached: PAOYE4RXCVD5REGM6VMGK4JEBI.jpg (1400x932, 123K)

Attached: 1535149059693.jpg (224x225, 9K)

Jordan wouldn't have gotten BTFO like that. Shit, even old ass Wizards Jordan.

Attached: 1538793145328.jpg (1536x995, 246K)

he ain't going to LA anymore, maybe he goes but for business reasons...

>being this deluded

Attached: 1552666885875.jpg (465x455, 28K)

because theres not enough weed in the world

Bad emoji tattoos

no one gives a fuck about your smartphone screenshots of reddit for god's sake. i balk at the thought that there can be a person out there incapable of feeling shame to this degree.

i was honestly expecting a meniscus tear; did not expect an ACL/MCL, i'm not an athletic trainer or doctor but from the biomechanics of it it didn't look like most ACL/MCL tears happen. popliteus strain is basically the best possible news.

Thinking about the banality of life and existence in general. He went to the Derek Rose school of philosophy.

I bet on the Nets to beat the Clippers tonight as the odds were like 3.0 and that seemed a bit high to me.

Dumb bet y/n?

keep if his salary doesn't suck the cap room

>Los Angeles “culture”
>M-muh in n out burgers
>M-muh weed
>M-muh cholos and gang violence over colors
>M-muh hollyjew and cheap plastic people
>M-muh beaches with homeless people

careers are judged by peak, not longevity. Peak 2016 Lebron >>>> Any of jordan's years

Don't bet on b2b teams in LA

Lakers fans I feel sorry for ya, even though I hated em during the Kobe years

Very dumb bet, Nets have been shit recently and Clippers are on a tear

>Peak 2016 Lebron >>>> Any of jordan's years

Attached: 1530250133537.gif (652x562, 626K)

Go Raptors!

why can’t my raptor beat the pisstons bros...

>All of LA sports sucks shit
>Fuck spors anyway homes

Because the Raptors are low key shitty.

why are my bucks losing to the seventy shitzers?

Lakers suck dick

Cursed by Casey

careers to me are judged by mentality and effort, I don't see that from LeBron...weird flex but ok...

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

My 6ies are hitting their shots and your whole team is ass except for the freak.

Friendly reminder that although my raptor are complete and utter Detroit babbys, they DID sweep the entire pacific division. 8-0 collectively against the warriors, kings, clippers and l*kers. Lebronto is dead, Klawifornia is now.

Lakers losing was more fun when there fans would still shitpost during the games, now they’re too afraid to pop their heads out even if their team has a lead against a shitty team. That Atlanta game completely broke them

>simmons defense
base

Is Giannis the most overrated piece of shit ever?

if we just go by effort and mentality then matthew dellividova or some bench guy nobody's ever heard of is the GOAT

Why do people have faith in the East?

He and Anthony davis are close

In current year? It's not even close to being close.

Fuck Embitch

Yes. Literally travels every possession and gets away with it and can’t shoot

Based 7'2 behemoth hitting sidestep 3s

>peak LeBron > Jordan

Lel what?

Lebron isn’t even top 10 in the league right now

List of ten players better than Lebron before you fags get uppity:

Durant
Steph
Harden
Kawhi
Irving
PG13
Giannis
Embiid
Westbrook
AD

twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/1107353059515138050

LMAOO LEBRON GOT STUFFED BY HEZONIA.

THIS IS THE END FOR LEBRON

>Lebron is better than the guy whose best two teammates went down for half the season and single handidly dragged them to a top 3 seed because he’s Lebron
This is your brain on ESPN

FOH broke ass boi

>patrick beverly is goat

No shit Harden is better.

What happened?
I thought LeBron made any team a contender

Attached: 1493422816592.jpg (1280x768, 507K)

If you had watched the game you can see in the slo mo Herzonja mouthing off at Lebron like he’s saying “Really? That’s all you’ve got”

Lol even the scrubs don’t respect Lebron

Lonzo is unironically the Lakers best player.

His premature hair loss is severely effecting his self esteem, and his performance on the court.

In prime LeBron sure, this version of LeBron? Lol no

And his name is a byword for literal shit, what does that say about the Lakers?

Lakers after 70 games last year: 31-39

Lakers today: 31-39

Sad

The Lakers

Are 6-18 since Lonzo’s Injury
Were 6-12 Without Lebron James

Were 5-12 With LBJ and no Lonzo
Were 5-7 With Lonzo and no LBJ

It is clear as day, the Lakers season was lost the moment Lonzo Ball got injured not Lebron James.

Was trying to take a huge lebron when some white bug crawled up onto my mcgee and blocked it from coming out

hezo literally means "take a shit" in greek

hezo on ya literally took a shit on lebron

how..just HOW will the forever shit-stained legacy of lebron EVER survive this

He didn’t have enough help to iso Hezonja who is an elite defender.

>They were the 4th seed!
They were 2 games out of 9th place and the Grizzlies were the 1 seed

wow such defensive effort from the freak

Honestly, I don't see any team beating them, at least in the west.

every lakers fan atm

Attached: disbelief.jpg (97x195, 11K)

Yes. Bigger ref baby than Harden

>Being a Lakers fan after like 2006
bruh

Gotta love the traveling Lebron fans that follow him from team to team, unconcerned with the host team’s record provided Lebron/the parasite gets his stats.

see

>0:26
>"i'm a warrior"
Still gives me chills

The eternal LeBron.

Attached: What the fuck.jpg (1913x1073, 309K)

get blocked by a euro plumber on the game winning possession brehs

bitch this aint your personal helpline

go work out and get a sexy ass you arent going to seduce him with your basketball knowledge

him moving to la was the sign that he has quite. this is his decline

but lonzo is going to be the next JKidd. nothing wrong in that

Stared down by a cracker, people were telling me he was going to be the greatest Laker/player ever.

Attached: 13640ACE-3715-406E-BE7F-A09EA8C2F0B8.jpg (1242x1256, 952K)

>go work out and get a sexy ass
I literally see him in my gym lol
oh well, alright, I'm going to sleep since no one in here is helping
goodnight bro

Raptors are nothing without Leonard

Umm no sweetie they actually blew out the Warriors without him soo...

go to /fit/ and ask you're going to get more attention

do you have a job?

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 38F42251-C8FB-4CE4-A865-006216704FB7.jpg (1300x724, 128K)

>raptors are nothing
couldve stopped there

I am a fitizen, you nigger, that's my main board
>do you have a job?
no, but I'm not a NEET, and I have to go to uni early tomorrow
ok, goodnight for real this time, I don't want to fuck up again and miss my class, bye user

>lebron's last final's appearance will always be remembered by this scene
so sad...

i like how refs will swallow their whistles when a superstar gets fouled but it isn't a shooting foul so they can get the free throws

Keep. Solid 2-way guy who has improved steadily since he has entered the league.