Why does everyone hate him?

Attached: IMG_3836.jpg (2048x1341, 649K)

He’s a cunt, a judas, and a terribly overrated gk.

Betrayed the club that made him worth shit and now he mocks the club that made him such. Plus he's a shitty goal keeper.

>cucked De Bruyne
>forced his move to Madrid
>publicly belittled Atletico after his move
>bitches and whines when things aren't going his way

Real Madrid literally burned cash buying him

Reminder he got that award because of Florentino. Just like Florentino handed out the Ballon d'Or to Cristiano every year and then Modric.

reminder that you're schizophrenic and need to take your meds before you shoot up a school.

Didn’t know he betrayed Atletico

>cucking a midget ginger is somehow a bad thing

He went to the other madrid and publically shit on them.
He'll throw anyone under the bus to save his shitty ass, he's been at madrid fornless than a year and I've already seen him shit on bale and his attackers

look at his face

Tbh that's about the only thing of worth he's done here, because Bale is dogshit.

He should have never been signed anyway, it's just that Flo likes to dab on Navas every single fucking year for some reason. Good thing that Zizou is now dabbing on Flo and playing Navas.

>it's just that Flo likes to dab on Navas every single fucking year for some reason
Doesn't sells that many shirts, he's just not a big name and will forever remain underrated because companies never really gave him a chance.
On the other side I can only imagine how many gallons of semen Florentino ejaculated thinking about merchandising the fuck out of De Gay.

fpbp

manlet rage

Because he gasses his own people.

Absolutely bang average goalie who agitated and skipped training for his move to Real, publicly talked shit about Chelsea for not letting him leave, been in Madrid for 5 mins and is talking about how amazing he is at being a madrid native and that Bale is an outcast, despite the fact he’s been absolutely shit all season. First game someone who has a braincell is running the team (Zidane) he has been instantly dropped. Twat and overrated to the max.

Why would I hate him? He was inredible at the WC last year.

What are you talking about everyone loves artosis

>de bruyne is a midget
lad come on

He's a sore loser

This, really. Looks like a rat, acts like a rat.

he seems like an untrustworthy character, undermining managers and talking about his teammates in the press

1.81 google says, so you know its atleast 2cm less than that, so yes he is a midget

Manlet envy

He forced chelsea to sell de bruyne because he got de bruyne's gf to cheat using cheese white knight tactics.

I like him because he's one of the reasons Halal is out of every competition

Based

He used to be cute for me. Why you all say he is ugly?

Attached: 1215993-25378080-1600-900.jpg (1600x900, 90K)

because he's an overrated fraud that has no place at real madrid

>t. 5'11,5

Bullied England's Brave Jordan Pickford

tasteless and also extremely homosexual post

дa нopмaльный жe чeл

Attached: Fw2p5Sl7yIk.jpg (604x483, 54K)

Because he's a real chad:
>Cuck his ex teammate gf (KdB when they were at Genk)
>Ask for starting ahead of club legend Cech, forcing his move out to be a starter. He also asks for a long term goalie trainer at chelsea to be replaced with his own trainer.
>During all his time at Chelsea, he keeps saying he wants to go to Madrid, knowing that Chelsea won't do anything against him because they can't replace him
>After losing to Wales, he publicly shit on Wilmots on TV
>He cucked Nerman and all Brazil live on TV
>After the loss against France, he directly goes to the French tv and shows his dominance: I prefer loosing with Belgium than winning with their French strategy.
>He arrives at Madrid, cucking all the Costa Rican posters: muh, muh Navas is better
>Not a year in Madrid and he already talks shit on his teammates
>Also, he left his ex-gf during her pregnancy to go for another thot.

Attached: 1542574494869.png (950x968, 188K)

Sounds like an insecure cuck more to me