Eternal /trb/: Football Manager General

If this doesn't attract Butters, then he's officially dead.
Ye olde: >Essential downloads:
sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-2019/essentials

>Guide to Football Manager
guidetofootballmanager.com/

>Pairs and Combinations:
passion4fm.com/football-manager-player-role-combinations-duty-pairs/

>Team Shape and Mentality:
community.sigames.com/topic/401273-what-is-team-shape/

>Team Talks:
strikerless.com/2016/02/19/the-hartman-doctrine-why-the-hairdryer-treatment-works-surprisingly-well/

>Training and mentoring in FM19
community.sigames.com/topic/452839-fm2019-the-unofficially-official-training-and-mentoring-guide/

>Macca's database:
pastebin.com/uj27eQhe ('15)
pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap ('16)

Attached: 1478124463316.png (820x500, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fmcoffeehouse.wordpress.com/2015/04/24/creating-a-scouting-system-in-football-manager/
per.vyrd.net/of/utv.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=AkLOB5wAAbI
fmscout.com/a-fm19-leagues-pack-by-timo.html
worldfootballindex.com/2017/06/north-korea-football-jorn-andersenn/
community.sigames.com/topic/455771-fm19-leagues-world-pack-by-claassen-55-updates-europe-completed-5555/
mundialmag.com/blogs/gazzetta/nacional-potosi-zulia-54-shots-copa-sudamericana
totalsport.me/video31.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/lgc/ edition

Attached: 1435949747170.png (1755x1080, 812K)

how do I find out my team's value? used to be on the club screen I thought

I've said I'd update the guides. Some guides had their relevance lower or need caveats, some are just a bit too old... For example, the scouting guide below still mostly applies, but you need to pay for packages or you can't find jack shit. It's a bit like our Bingo cards.

>fmcoffeehouse.wordpress.com/2015/04/24/creating-a-scouting-system-in-football-manager/

Attached: 1484781413646.png (502x601, 37K)

More likely, that Bingo card. I'm really lazy when it comes to gathering the right guides.

Attached: trb bingo v2.png (760x953, 107K)

I miss 2015 trb

some features have survived. such as
>player wins tackle
>knocks ball to unmarked opponent
>nobody reacts

I miss 2015 trb; if I missed fm15 I can just launch it.

This guy is better than all of Latvia's strikers combined and the idiot NT manager insists on playing him as CM

Attached: 20190316182021_1.jpg (1360x768, 209K)

with a non-retarded-AI manager he'd probably still be really good there. with a couple unskilled lumps up front to occupy defenders he could run forward from deep with the ball and score

>everyone is playing like SHIT
>team is still doing ok
my instinct is to shake things up, try some entirely new tictacs and recruit new players, but even so we're 9 places above our predicted finish
I guess I'll just keep possession and continue shouting at everyone until they grind out 1-0s

Attached: S.S. Teramo Calcio_ Players Players.png (1366x768, 341K)

lmfao the manager of the bottom of the table club with zero wins stormed out of a press conference after being asked how was he planning to cope with our high-possession game

>Mo'men Ashour has been in scintillating form this season and has five assists to his name. How important has his contribution been to your team?
>scintillating form

Attached: Mo'men Ashour_ Overview Attributes.png (1366x768, 332K)

if they don't compliment him at every opportunity his countrymen will drive a truck into the news studio

rppmey hattrick

Alright lads while I'm trying to get this fucking Enganche replacement to work, lets play a game.

What is your philoshophy?

Attached: philoshofee.jpg (620x387, 137K)

Three men in central midfield minimum.

Attached: Bald Wet Cunt Exposed.jpg (864x594, 100K)

4-2-3-1

Attached: FOOKNHAIL.jpg (590x350, 33K)

>What is your philoshophy?
I unironically believe that fouls are the best way to defend in fm

>not playing in england
>they get best brexit
fuck

Attached: 20190317123517_1.jpg (1920x1080, 168K)

4-3-1-2 with the man behind two physical strikers operating as a false nine. Short passing, man marking, high pressure.

>transfers all agreed
>now stuck waiting a week to confirm them
this system is so dumb

>take a squad morale hit because they're concerned about defensive depth
>the transfer window isn't even open yet
I already have the fucking transfers arranged

Attached: 20190317124536_1.jpg (1920x1080, 246K)

Pressing and possession.

Attached: DA37A1D6-404C-4A9D-86CC-63FCA595C8DE.png (750x1334, 1.38M)

*plays long ball to winger and bypasses your entire team*

>guy turns down top division first team football and 1kpw more to play in the second tier
I love reputation!

Attached: 20190317130605_1.jpg (1920x1080, 164K)

4 4 1 1, control, retain posession, press a little higher. 2 cms are dlp and ap, am
If my attack is stagnant, 20 minutes in move the wingers up to make it an attacking 4 2 3 1 with direct passing.
Make sure you have both tactics trained to the max.

Already scored 3 times before then la

>signed my young striker to a bullshit 5 year contract for no money
>he wants a new contract

Should I give him one whilst he's fairly cheap to keep him happy or stick to my guns?
He's not got exceptional potential but he will be first choice for a year or two with the aim to hopefully sell him on down the line

lmao what a pussy

Attached: 20190317141742_1.jpg (1920x1080, 140K)

>mfw I make the board pay for me to go halfway across the world on a tour of Taiwanese high schools

Attached: 1358008478887.jpg (380x247, 42K)

Play hard, press hard, attack fast and long. Want it more than the other lads. 11 players playing their hardest can beat anyone.

Maximum size pitch to tire the opposition out even more.

>defender can play libero
Fuck boys im tempted to do it

my cbs who wanted me to sign more depth in defense are now upset because I've signed it and their places are under threat

do it fagget

I've been running with a libero a lot this season, he gets a lot of sideways passing done a little higher up the field than a normal CB but that's about it. assuming we're talking about 19 here

4-3-1-2

I've been wanting to try and emulate Allegri's Milan side, when he managed to squeeze the last drops of blood out of a boomer tier squad

Attached: file.png (252x373, 21K)

Best league to start a llm journeyman career in? I'm open to any league in the world. Djibouti's fourth tier or Azerbaijan fifth tier leggo

yeah they've never worked well in fm because of the invisible wall (they just stop at a certain point up the pitch) but it's still worth fucking with

in older versions you could get them to push up pretty high if you played without a DM. they never went rampaging forward with the ball like advertised, but it was at least a significant departure from just another centre back. in the current version they seem even less adventurous though.

It's pretty much impossible to use the role like irl without at least some editor cheating because you need about five PPMs and good dribbling skills on a cb/retrained dm

Does anyone know what to do with Isco though? I have him as an enganche because I want someone who won't roam as much as the front 2 but I'm not taking advantage of his great dribbling

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 591K)

wonder if some PPMs would mitigate that

EG sucks in fm, just make him AP and set a couple of instructions

And how should I use a carillo? Henderson has good stats for it, should I replace the dlp with it?

>Blackburn start the young striker they signed from me two years ago against me in the Prem
>this is his first start in two years
>their first choice striker is available and has played every game
>the young lad is basically a good Championship striker
FM going out of his way to script the HE'S SCORED AGAINST HIS FORMER CLUB line, huh?

there it is

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 3.01M)

thanks Alan

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 239K)

>£500 to £960k
nice

I could have got him for free as his contract was up at the end of the season but I like adding a negligible amount of cash as it makes the history page look more interesting

got 500k left in budget and my squad mostly set
should I go for a domestic hot prospect or a foreign one?

Foreign is likely gonna be cheaper and better

Just another day in the Championship

Attached: file.png (969x452, 125K)

imagine betting on scott to be sacked next 3 times

>EG
>Support
>When Attack duty used to be such a pile of shit already
What the fuck was SI smoking.

>See O'Neil got sacked
>Get your phone out and slap a £10er on Scott getting sacked next
>lose the bet three minutes later

it's purely because EG used to be used in the most broken strikerless formation lol

they know nobody else uses it so they nerfed it

Definitely true if you've got a solid defence and well constructed set pieces.

Basic but balanced

Proper Brexit footie there lad

Brexit means Brexit

Attached: file.png (105x418, 10K)

>Belgium

Attached: bulabula.jpg (1920x1080, 378K)

where would you play him

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 475K)

Yes but I'm still on 18, don't know how well this will work on 19.

Blogpost incoming.

Finally got the Bielsa(ish) system working and it looks like it might break the game. You were right lads, Enganche is fucking useless in FM. So I switched to AP, AM and Treq over the course of multiple matches and nothing worked. Went 2 - 0 down to Tottenham at home in 10 minutes, got frustrated and moved both the AM and DM to CM to create a Conte-looking shape. DLP and Mezzala(a).
The formerly useless Gylfi went on to destroy the rest of the 1st half and make it 3 - 2 at half time. Pretty sure Mezzala(a) is the most OP role in the entire game.

So to experiment I moved them back to DM(DLPd) and AM(a), but gave the AM the same instructions as a Mezzala (roam, get forward, move into channels, risky passing) and suddenly the entire team turned into Gods, even Calvert-Lewin.

Attached: Lateral Volantes.jpg (1274x958, 240K)

In the axis of the pitch depending of the system so he doesn't have to run too much.

probably at CM as a DLP-s (or similar) with all the creative freedom-type options maxed out
pair him with a fast and hardworking brainlet who has short passing instructions

Thanks lads. Was thinking at AM as an AP, just have the game run around him and give him the chance to shoot whenever he wants

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 521K)

vs Aab I played kids and got a classic 30 shots = 1 goal win.
Stoke was 22 shots with 6 CCCs
West Brom we got a red card 15 minutes in and went on to score another 4 after switching out a CD and leaving everything else.

Ignore the Liverpool result. Pickford broke his hand in the 5th minute so I put Tom Davies in goal for a laugh.

15 hours well spent.

Attached: Fuck off Liverpool.jpg (1274x958, 235K)

Fellas how's this for a FM17 tactic? Trying to sure my defence up in Europe

CF[a] CF[s]
AP[a]
W[s] BBM[s] BWM[d] W[s]
CD[d] CD[d] CD[d]
SK[a]

press high and press hard

might work. amcs are pretty lousy in fm19, but if anyone can make it work it's him

oh my god that is the ugliest wall of text I have ever seen.

IT WORKED, IT FUCKING WORKED!

Attached: 1336872698675.gif (200x200, 1.79M)

This. The pastebins were fine, dunno why anyone wouldn't just make an updated pastebin if they wanted to change the OP text.

I've been lurking from time to time, I'm just not playing FM at the moment so I barely come here.
How's life? How's save?

come on Latvia, git gud at developing youth...

Attached: 20190317105030_1.jpg (1360x768, 177K)

'Cuz no one sees it even if it's a click away, therefore no one actually knew it was outdated until you pull the links out of it and actually notice. So I put the shit right under our noses so everyone can smell it.

Life is boring. Save gonna be dropped, it's not really much of a challenge nor tactically interesting. The simplest way to say that sometimes there's a balance where the players are shit enough to warrant a decent challenge, but not so shit that you can't create diverse and enjoyable tactical setups because the players are too terrible to carry them out.

Maybe you can accept the challenge to make a /trb/ database for 19, that might get me to play again.
Also yeah no one opens the pastebin tbqh

its been one thread since he posted and i miss holy cat already

HC was here? did you use a ouija to communicate with him or something?

Attached: In Memoriam HC.jpg (500x602, 115K)

he made two posts and then disappeared

>Maybe you can accept the challenge to make a /trb/ database for 19, that might get me to play again
I'm not really too motivated with the Editor right now because it kinda sucks; if it didn't suck, I'd probably would be playing another save. The only way would be to replace an existing country. Adding or removing a country -while possible- fucks a lot of competitions, and you can't fix that by editing or rebuilding the competitions because >SI quality. Already tried, already reported the bugs, no answer so far.

Just see for yourself in the old thread.

>reported the bugs, no answer so far.
kek classic SI
yeah I just saw, probably his IP got traced down the moment he posted on 4channel and now he is on an indonesian prison.
F

>/trb/ is basically just 8 guys posting their saves

>you joined too late to be in the kool kids klub

Attached: 1508852598857.jpg (505x496, 31K)

>Yes
>doesn't say
REEEEEEEEE

>kek classic SI
Well I use a pirated, and therefore outdated copy so there's that; but I'm not the only one having issues with it. So it's still pretty annoying if you're a legit customer and you're not getting any answer. It's not exclusive to the Editor mind you; you'll see shit loads of complaints of people saying they reported bugs for a few weeks/months/years in a row and din't get an answer (how anecdotal of an evidence that may be. But it's particularly prevalent with the Editor because the the Editor forum section is fucking dead (aside from people who just download files).

I would take it better if they were to text me telling me that they know I have a pirate copy, that I should go fuck myself and ban me into oblivion (including IP banning me), than just not replying. Of course you can argue than people shitting on the heads of devs doesn't make devs want to reply to them, and I agree. Nonetheless, sometimes you just gotta reply anyway because people will get bitter if you just ignore them when they want to raise an issue.

>he wasnt there when norway fell in love with a camwhore

Attached: camwhore.jpg (1360x765, 953K)

>manager of FK Riga spends the season shittalking me
>he loses in the relegation playoff
>board gives him another chance but job status is insecure
>declare a lukewarm interest in his job
>he gets immediately sacked

2 games left guys. Unironically fighting to be 3rd.

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 185K)

I want to get back to playing FM after many years of break, but I keep hearing current versions are shit with totally random outcomes and extremely annoying player behavior. Is this true? Which recent FM is the best?

Some things never change.

>random outcomes
I don't think so.
>extremely annoying player behavior
I'd be lying if they're not worse than before, when everything was simple.
>Which recent FM is the best?
Play demo.

Intricate spicy anal designs.jpg

Attached: f20.jpg (2000x2000, 622K)

Anything past 12 that isn't 16, 17, 18 is fine

So 19 is fine?

I'd say the worst versions post-12 are 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, and 19

it's good enough
you will have more player behavior issues than with pre 15 but it does offer some updates.

>only affordable regen for my leftover budget was a CB
>I now have 4 signings that can play CB, one utility defender and last seasons starting CBs
lol balanced ass squad

If we're all posting images for the newfag then here you go.
When 200IQ figo (who always claimed managing big clubs was harder than managing small clubs) couldn't into maths

Attached: figo dumb as fuck.png (1687x2916, 432K)

>who always claimed managing big clubs was harder than managing small clubs
it is

kys

small clubs are incredibly easy, I really don't know what you lot find challenging about them

all you have to do is stick them in a direct tactic and motivate the players

If you just play one team over and over again and post it here instead of some 3 season saves or a quick journeyman then you'll be remembered

The challenge is not at the beginnning when the small club is occupying the small league, the challenge is when the small club overperforms what is expected (because it is easy) and suddenly finds itself a small fish in a big pond with almost no income compared to its opponents yet having to maintain improving squad and improving facilities as well as improving performances to continue to grow even bigger.
If (for example) you've never been a semi-pro club in a league of full pro clubs then you won't get it.

Its literally the rest of the post, m8. AM(a) with mezzala instructions. Its the most effective I've managed to make an AM in years

do you have the archiver .jpg?

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 979K)

I actually was but rarely posted because I was still playing FM10 at the time and figured nobody would give a shit.

this is why I want sweepers back

let me play 4 cbs si

I know what you mean. but fm10 was one of the most fun to look at as an observer, because of the wacky and completely overpowered regens you could get

>qualify for the UCL
>get 40M budget
Oh how I like managing small clubs, they're so easy! I surely wouldn't want to be managing Barça right now!

you can play whichever version and nobody will give a shit anyway, we're only here to post about our own saves without looking at the post others make.

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 135K)

>the initial wage budget at 29.19m
>you're probably using about 1/3 of that
>transfer it over and you can buy whoever the fuck you want

Only this one

Attached: archiver.jpg (3000x3000, 1004K)

RIP

Attached: leeo.png (1920x1029, 388K)

wow you must be some kind of genius

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 278K)

per.vyrd.net/of/utv.pdf
Also the newfriend should check out this video, they get a couple of details wrong, or maybe just wilfully wrong to avoid having a lengthy explanation about something that doesn't really matter, but otherwise its quite good.
Top reply nails it too.
youtube.com/watch?v=AkLOB5wAAbI

I really hope he is working in comedy by now, man's a genius

not everyone that is crazy is a genius

The Matt Leblanc pic is so perfect for this

>loads of clubs interested in my decent but not great player
>think okay he's foreign so I can sell and upgrade
>all lose interest once the transfer window opens
lol

Attached: utvja.jpg (3083x3002, 1.79M)

>Kentchen
kek every time i find something new.
Phil is gonna be mad that you guys brought this up again, though.

I dunno what butters is on about this guy is absolutely a comedy genius

So, wtf now? The SUperdraft here shows only one player, and I can't even pick the useless cunt. Am I doing anything wrong or has SI broken the game again?

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 295K)

MLS is a meme league desu, I've never gotten a useable player above 3 stars ever in the Superdraft

I am playing for the memes, yeah, but I am fucking annoyed because I have three early draft picks and I literally can't do anything except Pass/finish from the looks of it. Horseshit.

Yeah I think it is broken or something, that's 19 right? because in 18 I've really never been able to pick and the few times I did get to pick it was some useless retard

19, yeah.

Yeah I didn't see the corner because I'm a retard, idk MLS works worse than most user created DB's, I guess because SI don't give a single fuck about it but it's something they need to fix. Btw how is 19, is it work getting over 18?

if you holiday through it i'm sure the ai will at least pick players

For the first time in years it is a decent upgrade, but I would storngly recommend getting it for the least amount of money possible, and preferably in a way so that SI gets very little of it. Russian key site or something like that. Lazy bastards don't deserve it.

Its on sale on steam right now as well, only $33.49

Yeah I know it's on sale right now but I probably won't be able to get it until it goes off sale so I've just been memeing in 18 for the time being

Too much, Russian key site itAdded a new manager to check, he is able to draft to his heart's content, wtf?

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 291K)

Do you have some sort of weird view thing selected? I've never even tried MLS since I've always heard it was a total mess on FM. Does the draft happen before the first season? Or after it?

Every pre-season, the game generates a bunch of 20 to 24 year olds to simulate the real life college drafting thing.

I don't see any difference in settings between my 'real' and 'dummy' managers, so it seems to be a case of SI being incompetent/lazy.

Attached: Colorado.jpg (900x900, 69K)

F for dan

lol I forgot they added this

Attached: 20190317214650_1.jpg (1920x1080, 182K)

> coming out as being gay
> in Turkey

0/10, most unrealistic feature to date. I hate playing in Redpilled countries like Singapore only to find rainbow flags in each stadium.

Is there even a good russian key site, or are they all sketchy as fuck

>not being kurdpilled

Attached: 20190317215236_1.jpg (1920x1080, 178K)

kinguin always sorts me out

>gay kurd
double the persecution!

>Konya has the reputation of being one of the more religiously conservative metropolitan centers in Turkey. It was once known as the "citadel of Islam" and its inhabitants are still comparatively more devout than those from other cities

probably why he got released by them the moment he was generated despite being decent

and they lived happily ever after

what a strange career

Attached: Axel Witsel_ History Career Stats.png (1366x768, 253K)

2-2-2-2-2, nobody in the center
wingers are busted

t. figo

>gay
>kurdish
he's getting kneecapped

Thanks for this, good memories of Phil. He never truly recovered

fuck off pal these are genius

Attached: the phil when.png (603x719, 581K)

Playing as Celtic and I'm gonna have like 80 million in transfer revenue, waht do?

Buy a place in a better league pyramid

yeah I never start with anything but Sunday League Footballer so I said fuck it get some free prestige at Celtic and look to take over the US National Team. But Celtic has a bunch of 21 year olds who are going for like 30 million a piece so I can build a real team to kick ass in Yurop

Spend it on your rivals' key players and then bench them.

kek I already bought Alan Campbell though

So after getting knocked out in the CL semifinals last year I thought that my team was too old (7 players over 30, another one at 29) so I went and bought a 20 y/o MC for +50M and I'm thinking about buying this guy for 32.5M and a 4M yearly salary (for all of you peasants who work with weekly wages it would be 76k per week). Should I do it, or should I postpone my revamp until my old >wingers totally fall off a cliff?

Deleting and reposting because I'm a retard and forgot to change the language for the cap.

Attached: chaveirinho.png (1360x705, 283K)

Also, pls tell me if I'm crazy for considering selling my starting GK (right) to give my homegrown, youth intake one (left) the starting job. I'm having trouble finding a team to loan him (and after I sent him on loan last year his positioning went down by 2) but I don't know if he'll develop to be good enough for me to be comfortable with him.

Attached: gk comparison.png (1354x687, 214K)

>Start a save unemployed with the expectation of taking a job in Japan
>Can instead apply for Kim Il Sung University
Tempting lads

DO IT

Attached: making the world a better place.jpg (407x1200, 118K)

Oh shit lads. Akita University Faculty of Medicine or Kim Il Sung University?

Attached: file.png (403x195, 15K)

Faculty of Medicine, you get free physios and sports scientists

Kim il sung, do not dissapoint the great leader

Do the right thing

Dear Leader has personally appointed you to honor his grandpa's name, why would you insult him this way

Attached: make america great again.jpg (768x767, 123K)

Made a save for accepting both, here goes my adventure in North Korea

Here goes

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 368K)

Bargain price tbf

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 248K)

not crazy. the kid is a slight downgrade now, but might be better in a couple years.
on the other hand, if there's any chance you can use the older guy to tutor the kid before you get rid of him, it would be worth it

never buy wingers. that's a pretty good amc though

first time managing bilbao

if I changed my head of youth from a spanish guy to an english guy would that affect the youth intake in anyway? or is it only the HoY's personality that changes what players come in?

I don't have any evidence other than anecdotal to back this up, but it seems to me that a HoYD who's knowledge of your country is low won't find many good players until they adapt (1-3 years, depending on adaptability I guess)

It feels good when you finally find your trusty CWB of the present and the future

Attached: 20190317205534_1.jpg (1360x768, 203K)

>Unknown Stadium

Attached: file.png (293x357, 45K)

>who's
brb kms

It feels okay when you finally find a young wingback who isn't actually good but whose octagon shape looks like a wingback's is supposed to so you love him anyway
not pictured: me accidentally praising his training for the 3rd week in a row and thereby destroying his morale

Attached: Sócrates_ Overview Attributes.png (1366x768, 314K)

I definitely had a say in this. I wasn't forced to give a job to the Leader's nephew.

Attached: file.png (800x332, 43K)

I don't want to be insensitive but those dudes don't look very korean to me

Plastic surgery so they can attend Swiss private schools

pretty solid work. hope your physios are as good

What db is this?

tfw choosing between filosophee and a tactic that actually works

if you play possession football through the middle, you dont have to choose between them

packing the middle is my backup tactic for when I absolutely have to win some games lol

My filosophee can be easily summed up as
W I D T H

Formation doesn't really matter when it comes to width. Stretch the pitch, exploit the channels.

Nice, never knew my gal Anri Okita had a university named after her

>striker vows to end goal drought
>scores 3 minutes into match
:)

didn't realise that the turkish league has per win prize money

Attached: 20190318134434_1.jpg (1920x1080, 145K)

fmscout.com/a-fm19-leagues-pack-by-timo.html
Since Claassen isn't doing his world pack this year (at least not now) he suggested timo as the pack to use
>After, in waiting, I recommend to use Timo's update for the rest of World. But not Qwert, his updates are really bad!

>the official attendance WILL be listed as over 1,000

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 3.36M)

My AML and AMR keep changing position with each other (being listed as AML and then AMR without me doing anything)

Does that place even have stands to seat people?

Nope, just a car park. Every stadium I'll play in this season bar one is "Unknown Stadium"

So how the fuck do you generate any sort of revenue? or is that just by placing high in the competition/cups?

The game apparently says some people went and we get revenue from that. February 8 have a 50k all-seater so I guess they're a big team which is why 700 wanted to watch that.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 394K)

My Striker aren't scoring. Is lone AF still hot garbage? What's best in a straightforward possesion based 4-2-3-1?

Is height factored into ability/potential? Because boy is having a 6'5" winger helping my team
I started using a DLF and my striker's form has picked up since

>transfer window begins
>four of your youth signings are 5* PA
The future is bright

How do I have an attribute at 24?

Attached: 24 discipline.jpg (1018x221, 59K)

>fast, can cross and pass
Use AF
>tall, good heading
TM
>good at passing and long shots. strong
DLF
>can do all of those
CF

The next Maya Yoshida desu

Attached: Yusuke Eguchi_ Overview Profile.png (1920x1002, 1.66M)

That's really fucking weird, but I guess that does make sense because we have really no information about the stadiums in NK, I didn't even know they had a league in the country

Yeah its hard to find out much about the league. Every team in the top league has a stadium and all but two have their logos, but even the autists who get every single logo in the world can't find stuff for most of the 2nd tier teams. I only have one because they used the University logo. Most teams seem to have the default kit of red, blue and white but I think that is actually a thing

Attached: file.png (600x450, 511K)

I still can't believe anyone would add them, surely the only reason was to try and meme them to the most reputable league but that would take forever because I'm certain it has 1 star at most, and are the stadiums in the first tier listed and the second tier is just an unknown?

First tier have real stadiums, one team in the second tier has a real stadium (50k seater tbf), cannot sign any non-NK players at all

I mean 50K isn't bad for second tier, although I'm guessing they are a first tier relegate tbf, And non-NK players sounds about right for a league like that, so it's basically impossible to make them the most reputable league in the world then isn't it.

>although I'm guessing they are a first tier relegate tbf
Nope. Just a team formed in 2015 and named for a public holiday

worldfootballindex.com/2017/06/north-korea-football-jorn-andersenn/
Good article

This is a really interesting article, but do they play that format in the game or does it just assume a proper season with a league table?

>Andersen went on to add, “These players are so disciplined and there are no whims as seen in European clubs”.
god i wish this was me

two leagues for the top tier (as far as I can tell, a standard league and a "cup" competition which is two groups and a playoff)
second tier is two groups, winner of each plays the other for promotion

>Surely you can't avoid the question forever
>No comment
>No comment
>No comment
>No comment
>No comment
>No comment
>No comment
>No comment
>No comment
>No comment
Guess it's game over lads

lol the Bursapor manager shittalked me preseason and has been getting mad at being asked about it ever since

Now we've beaten them 3-1 he's totally lost it

Attached: 20190318173337_1.jpg (1920x1080, 205K)

That is most certainly interesting and different than a lot of the world

San Marino has a fun league. Double bracket knockout playoffs

Never played a save there, might do it in 19 when I get it, are there any new leagues in 19 or is the getting Bundes Licensing the only new thing

I miss the previous president who would never do this shit even if it meant wiping the club's debts. This dude sees a 10M+ offer and sprints to accept it. I've had to do this three times already since he took over.

Attached: 20190318115200_1.jpg (1360x768, 124K)

I'm terrified of finding out what mine's like next summer

I can't remember if it was him or the old one who sold our first team striker 5 games into the season last year

Its pretty easy, you get a load of money for appearing in CL/EL comps so you just need to consistently appear there and then you can start paying your players money. I had a save there for 8 years and a lot of the league slowly became semi-pro with some pros

Adding to this: they also have a cup competition which is a round robin group into knockouts.
League: Two groups, you play everyone in your group twice and everyone in the other group once. After the regular season, there is a month break and then a playoff. Top placing teams go upper bracket, lower teams that qualified go into the lower bracket.
Cup: Four groups, (three with 4 teams, one with 3). Play each other twice. Top two in the groups play a straight knockout at the end of the regular season before the playoffs.

>When your 50% of next sale sell-on deal covers all your financial losses for the year
based

He has 5 goals in 5 games since coming out as gay after managing 8 league goals all of last season in the 2nd tier

Being gay is OP

General newbie here.
Anyone ever have a Nakata (or better) tier Japanese regen?
Do you occasionally get a gem from low rank nations?

Japan has a better youth rating than Belgium IIRC, they have loads of good kids

I’m in the 24/25 season and I’m yet to find any Asian regens who are any good yet Belguim keep pumping out more De Bruynes every intake day.
I keep trying to look for a superstar from the less ‘typical’ parts of the world, thought I had Sammarinese lad once but he opted for Italy, stop progressing and retired a one cap wonder.

Who else is looking forward to the Chelsea FC challenge in FM20?

it's literally just disable first window budgets

Winning

How hard is it to get a good IWB regen?

Wondering if I should just retrain given that they need to be able to shoot for the way I've used them

one of the best regens I've seen in any of my saves was japanese. 6'5 mountain of a centre forward, but good on the ball and reasonably fast too. barcelona outbid half the clubs in the world to sign him and then stuck him at M(R)

Fucks sake lads

Attached: why.png (1142x122, 43K)

How tf do I reschedule less strength training, what is "strength training"? Since I certainly am not setting them to train their strength individually and there's nothing about strength on the team training schedule screen

Attached: fm.jpg (1794x354, 49K)

I just signed an 18 year old Egyptian goalkeeper for £320k. Already has 17 caps for the national team and is rated as a 3*, good La Liga player already

>no straight anri and hitomi stuff
why live

>Is height factored into ability/potential?
No, it's all Jumping Reach. Obviously taller players usually have higher JR, but it's not always the case: you can have tall palyers with garbage Jumping Reach. It's also 99.9% of the time completely useless for GKs becuas eit only applies to heading: Aerial Ability/Reach is what matters for GKs.

Pic related is the usual brackets for JR to be used by researchers. Some exceptions do exist obviously (like TSU and his 17 JR despite being 185/188cm).

Attached: Jumping Reach.png (643x385, 22K)

>Nakata

Quality of the club also matters, as well as loading the league.

Just retrain a CM or DM, it's faster.

Attached: Nakata_style.gif (368x264, 3.84M)

tfw 7 hours into reloading for a good regen

Attached: 1463066470043.jpg (651x768, 72K)

Just lost to Mansfield in the Play-Off Final on penalties to top off my second straight season in League Two

What do you do when you can't progress /trb/?

Attached: 16794681-angry-man-pulling-skin-on-face-over-white-background.jpg (866x1300, 117K)

Gonna spend that long faffing around you may as well give Your pound of flesh to SI and buy the editor.

Break the bank and sign big, to hell with the repercussions or find a new club.
Go big or go home

When you keep losing in the playoffs, your Rep increases so it gets harder and harder. In other words you need better players; preferably on loan.

>Striker dribbles from our own half, outruns everyone, gets to the byline and crosses into a box with 3 defenders calmly waiting because my other players are nowhere near getting to the box

Can't find a club I want to be in France lads.

All the oldest clubs are too prominent, the old clubs that aren't prominent are too small, the bigger clubs that aren't too small are in tiny cities.

Absolutely awful being an autistic Francophile

What size of a team are you looking for? Does location matter?

> mfw want to run every league but computer is shit

club younger than 100 years and in a relatively large city

caen

Metz, Paris FC, Orleans, and Toulouse all meet those requirements

I actually like Caen but I can't go for a team already in Ligue 1. Ideally the lowest division. I think I'm going to go for Dunkerque or Boulougne

Maybe Lyon-Duchere then? Big city, low divison, and recently founded

Pardon me I meant to say older than 100 years. I like a bit of history.

bastia

Then Red Star and Le Havre would work

Mfw Jonjo shelvey playing mezzala got me 18 assists

Attached: IMG_8100.jpg (236x263, 14K)

le mans are in the 3rd tier. I know it says they're only 33 years old but that's a result of re-forming and shit, they're 100+ realistically

danny drinkwater won goal of the week for the first 3 weeks of my season in turkey

I couldn't fucking stop him when I played his side

>TFW the only estonian league I have found is broken in game

>Pardon me I meant to say older than 100 years
There are very few in playable leagues considering Le Havre (1894) is the (usually considered) oldest one and vanilla FM doesn't go below D3 or D4. Now with a lower leagues >user db, you can notably add Racing Club de France in D5, tho' they're not strictly in Paris itself.

Attached: editor_2019-03-19_01-32-41.png (1920x1050, 190K)

>community.sigames.com/topic/455771-fm19-leagues-world-pack-by-claassen-55-updates-europe-completed-5555/
The Editor doesn't validate it, but it simulates just fine. You guys already know my opinion on the Editor anyway...

I actually have the FM18 version with all the leagues, but some do the big gay and say either there isn't enough teams or there is too many, id why it does this

Depends of which version of the db you use. You have either to use the November "update" or the March (18.3) update.

BOULOUGNE PRE-SEASON

My best prospect is 18 year old, 6'6 inches tall striker, Noah BONGO Be Ondo Be. That is legitimately his real name and he will lead us to glory.
Hopefully Bongo Be Ondo Be be Banging in the goals for us.

As you would expect although he is French, he is of Malian descent

BOULOUGNE UPDATE
Franck Ribery is a legend at this club. Save deleted and fist through monitor

maccabi paris were definitely playable a couple fms ago

how do i increase my fanbase? board doesnt want to build a new stadium cause of the small fanbase. im in my 10th season with newcastle and ive won it all

Attached: taco.png (2560x1600, 1.01M)

Don't know whether it is still possible but you can get affiliate clubs to increase your fan base worldwide

keep winning, sign high profile players
other than that if you're in a smallish city with many big clubs in the country you're not likely to grow as much as if you were the lone top dog

Just realised
> Wanting to move out of Saint James' park

>Moving out of the Cathedral on the Hill
you sicken me

i have 200 million in the bank, what should i do with it?

Buy st James park and slap it on the leazes end

Attached: 1.png (850x101, 30K)

>SI
>quality

Attached: 20190318224048_1.jpg (1360x768, 206K)

Davids would endorse that.

is using a preset formation considered cheating?

>starting work at 2pm
>make myself some good breakfast, tea, and a cig
>sitting in just my underwear playing FM
>already won the league and the cup so just waiting for the season to end
Life's good sometimes

Attached: jpl.png (1920x1080, 433K)

>Manchester United's coach XXX has been seen in the stands

Actually United fired their coach and just approached me.
I declined

>3 seasons of misery
>Fluke a title challenge but lose it on the final day in season 4
>Things start working and I win my first trophy on FM18, the CL, in season 5
>Midway through season 6 and its actually becoming fun

I never thought it'd happen, lads. I'm so happy.

Attached: article-2323338-19BDDF3B000005DC-759_634x479.jpg (634x479, 64K)

Buy the highest profile players in the world and get global affiliates

Does your personal wage actually do anything? Feels like a waste of wage budget taking a big paycheck

makes you harder to fire

How many seasons did it take any of you to reach the top of the worldwide manager standing?

>got the most minor cold possible
>its now very hard to concentrate on anything, even fm
yay!

also literally everyone in my league plays 4231 and its boring

It's not chunked off the wage budget. It's solely for job security.

AI managers copy formations that win.

I need a comfy non italian lower division team for a new save. Bonus points if they have a good crest

>miss penalty to equalise in extra time of the champions league final
>mbappe immediately scores two against me
truly trollball

Attached: 20190319150419_1.jpg (1920x1018, 526K)

injury time, not extra

münster

>board building a 10k seater
>we're averaging 10.1k fans in a temporary stadium
lol

Gold plated statue of Shearer

diamond statue of ameobi

Platinum statue of Ameobi chesting the ball down to Shearer

Racing White Daring Molenbeek

Attached: 21645184.jpg (1488x1083, 693K)

Attached: skeptische baitkamp.jpg (617x625, 75K)

for some reason the jap u21s are playing this guy at CB

Attached: 20190319164614_1.jpg (1920x1080, 294K)

let me guess, he's the only guy who isn't 5'7

no, just checked and it wasn't even the youth team
He started one senior international at DC vs poland and came on at DC for 10 minutes vs lebanon

I presume it's because of all the greyed out players in the japan team or something

I just got promoted to the premier league with burton and am thinking off dropping this run

First goal for my RB in 5 years

Attached: 2019-03-19_18-32-51_2.webm (1920x1026, 2.82M)

Of all the draws you give me this

Attached: European Champions Cup_ Overview Stages.png (1920x1002, 1.41M)

>end of the season
>stadium expansion still being worked on
>board announces stadium expansion for 35m
>board announces facilities upgrade for 10m
>my transfer budget takes a solid hit
>transfer revenue went from 100% to 75%

Attached: 54278164_2008784649428875_1855512990988632064_n.jpg (209x220, 7K)

>finish 15th in my first premier league season
>£90m transfer budget

>finish top 4
>transfer budget of £20m
>30% revenue retained

>£4m in bank
>projected to be £8.5m at seasons end (will be actually over 10 because league has prize money per win
>60% of transfer revenue retained

and what a goal it is

Available for just 3.6M and doesn't want to live in Latvia...

Attached: 20190319151932_1.jpg (1920x1080, 270K)

Who wants to live in Latvia?

Baltic states are very based.

Estonia>Latvia>Lithuania

Is there a resource somewhere which outlines all of the different kinds of Brexit possible in-game and how they each affect UK football leagues? Because it's 2022 in my game and I haven't had any kind of email on it, and am playing LLM with aims to get into the Premier League so I don't know what to expect concerning foreign players really,

What I like about Burton is how they literally have a fat man on their badge. Meme club

Attached: Burton_Albion_FC_logo.svg_-847x759.png (847x759, 133K)

if you're playing 19, the message comes right near the start of a save. if you missed it you can find most of the details on the league rules page

>half the world interested in my best player
>set "Reject all transfer offers"
>Clubs switch to offering to loan him, have to stop to manually reject
>set to "Reject al loan offers"
>now have to manually reject transfer offers

sell him and buy 6 Brazilian teenagers

On an old FM it took about 20, with no trophies in the first 7. Only time I've ever done it.

>tfw AI starts switching from a 4-2-3-1 to a 4-2-2-1-1 with 2 DMs against you

Attached: dfhdhsd.jpg (968x687, 44K)

>score great goal
>I've finally cracked it
>IWBs strong enough on their weaker foot to cross normally
>the opposite wingback will always look to cut in and will be able to finish on his strong foot
>envision a deluge of goals coming from my GOAT tactics and GOAT players
>nobody will be able to stop us

>FT 1-1 vs chievo

Attached: Dunne26.jpg (590x330, 55K)

>IWB
>crossing
what?

they will do it, they just don't spam crosses every time they get the ball. mine were on attack duty and our team's width maxed out, that may have contributed

Alright lads I think learned something very important. Veterans, pls respond.

'Fluid' and 'Very Fluid' doesn't mean more backheels, more flair and less predictable off the ball movement. It actually means "Fuck you and your 'don't shoot from range' instructions", doesn't it?

This is true of IFa also. Play a left footed player as a left IFa and you basically have a non-retarded winger.

I'm not sure it means anything anymore. but it's definitely closer to the latter than the former

WHY ARE WORK PERMITS SO SHIT REEEEE

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 452K)

Now that's how to murder your little brother...

Attached: 20190319194856_1.jpg (1360x768, 206K)

>only guy with a rating above 5.0 has it because he got sent off before he could get raped

Attached: Dunne11.jpg (176x280, 37K)

>best defender breaks his leg in training 4 days before a game against juve
>best midfielder (and captain) pulls his groin in training 2 days before the game
uh huh yeah sure ok

This is my favorite player on this save. Homegrown and returned the faith in the AMC position for me.

Attached: 20190319211834_1.jpg (1360x768, 208K)

>ronaldo at CM
if you say so

what's your secret for getting an amc to perform?

Attached: Teramo v Juventus_ Tactics Opposition.png (1366x768, 419K)

could he make abruzzo great again?
available for free

Attached: Maga_ Overview Attributes.png (1366x768, 304K)

presumably hes being used in that half winger role, which kinda makes sense

Haven't played FM since '16. Worth getting back into now or wait for '20?

It controls how many phases of play your players are involved in. Set to structured your defenders will defend and not get too involved in midfield, attackers will attack and not get too involved in defending. Fluid they will contribute to more phases of play and more readily leave their position to find space/close down
Very fluid = total football
Highly structured = Jose Mourinho

Lads

mundialmag.com/blogs/gazzetta/nacional-potosi-zulia-54-shots-copa-sudamericana

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019-03-20_at_10.35.54_large.png (405x480, 23K)

>Great again
>Stuck between two regions who regularly make top of the table and have won the Scudetto to the South and a region whose best team still had a better placement than Pescara
>Great again
We'd have to have been great to begin with ;__;

2bh, I'd use a 4-4-1-1 with 2DM considering the Volante exists over a flat 4-4-1-1.

how do i build my team around this amazing regista newgen?

play out of defense and play higher up the pitch, every variation of that should work

all you need to know my friend

>8th in table
>8th in goals scored
>8th in goals conceded

my team has become everton

Anybody knows if you still get a free Touch copy buying the regular version?

Thanks in advance

yes

nice

Attached: kemonito afro.jpg (200x200, 7K)

>FM2017
>second league with Celtic
>top of the league by four points, big drop off after 2nd place (Aberdeen)
>finished 3rd in CL group stage
>sold Dembele, Tom Rogic, Ajar, Griffiths - about to lose Sviatchenko
>bought some mediocre Scottish players and a ton of Eastern European young talent
>only top two Scottish leagues loaded so not many players to choose from
>transfer budget of £8 million, before CL money comes in at the end of the season
>can't afford to buy anybody so will keep loaning several top players a year on inflated wages

Boreball is literally the goat CL away tactic. Imagine paying 60€ for 700 side way passes.

Attached: cheese.jpg (946x1054, 276K)

I love it when your opponent gets so mad about the tikitakenaccio that one of their players gets sent off

You have got to be shitting me

Attached: Barcelona v Lusitans_ Pitch Split.png (1920x1002, 849K)

>striker wins motm with 2 goals
>he had 7 shots and 4 clear cut chances
someone please think he's good and buy him off me

you interference 20 bald motherfucker ass clown I'm tired of doing this every single transfer window

Attached: 20190320151417_1.jpg (1920x1080, 148K)

Super weird EL final four

Attached: 20190320164312_1.jpg (1920x1080, 94K)

We did it, lads. We finally won the Europa League. The best league.

And after years, it finally makes sense. Thanks friend.

Attached: LMA Manager 2003.jpg (1272x958, 189K)

So apparently the link with your senior affiliate doesn't get cancelled if you end up playing above them, you just can't play in the same league. Wonder how exploitable this could be.

Attached: 20190320202249_1.jpg (1920x1080, 165K)

But it happens, right?

Attached: football-bloody-hell-1417381430.jpg (3072x1668, 945K)

>honved
>2nd div
fucking how

By not having enough points to stay up.

Attached: 20190320205031_1.jpg (1920x1080, 138K)

Attached: messi_2418252b.jpg (1240x776, 561K)

How feasible/fun would doing a self imposed Catalan save similar to the basque only policy bilbao has?

Like I can only sign players who are born from a city or town within the catalonia region but youth players and players already at the club are considered "home grown" as soon as they join the club

you don't fucking say
did their squad go to shit or something

Easiest way to check iirc is language spoken, so you should be able to manually do it

My one fucking wish for the editor is to easily force a philosophy like that upon a club

Usually I don't mind the wack summer season schedule, but for the first time I have good enough players to be called up to the World Cup during the domestic season and it sucks...

They finished 9th in each of the three seasons prior to relegation, on 34, 34, and 36 points, so yeah, it looks like the rot had set in.

>"user, I'm here for the job interview."

Attached: 7980754.png (250x250, 95K)

is this my 16 year old new striker?

FM is fucking infuriating. I'm losing and I don't know why, and I don't know where to begin looking to find out why.

are false nines useless if they're not messi-tier?

Have you tried working the ball into the box

based Moscardelli

I'm a stupid retard and I don't know what this means

Post your formation so we can see what to do

Working the ball into the box means your strikers wont try to get blooters as soon as they cross the half way line

Nah mate already uninstalled it, £30 wasted. Too infuriating.

rate my meme tactic

Attached: HYjaCgT.png'.png (811x968, 190K)

Love to watch it play 10/10

>Scotland
I guess UTV was right about McShit

Guess the final score

Attached: Leamington v Oxford City_ Home Tactics Overview.png (1366x768, 425K)

Excellent thread my dudes

1-0

>I don't know where to begin looking to find out why
The OP for starters. FM is low ceiling but high floor: once you know what you need to know (which can be a shit load of things that SI outright refuses to explain), aside from good old trollball there's not much more to it.

kino football

Attached: l3pEkSO.png (795x493, 75K)

Not quite
>played half the match with 9 men
>limited Oxford United to 42% possession and 1 shot on target
the absolute state

Attached: Leamington v Oxford City_ Overview Overview.png (1366x768, 437K)

I have gone 27-1-0 domestically for the past seven seasons. There is ALWAYS a 0-0 stinker where my offense fails to show up and prevents me from getting a perfect season.

>tfw its a Le undefeated all season until december and then lose every game for that entire month episode

I'm so sad, officially his last year of contract and he won't renew

Attached: 20190321145203_1.jpg (1920x1080, 284K)

>18y/o brazilian wonderkids with a low release clause
Paid 8m for this lad

Attached: gersontenius.png (1920x1029, 321K)

Is chesterfield the most kino team to manage?
>got relegated to the conference for the first time in their history last season
>10,000 capacity stadium
>promising youngsters that can develop into competent championship players (rowley, wakefield, carter, brandon bradbury who can become a good system babby, ofoegbu who's a hardworking nignog)
>the finances aren't completely fucked so you can sign some good players after a promotion
>both sean dyche and gordon banks used to play there
>harry "slabhead" maguire's brother currently plays there
need I say more?

time to build some fucking bunkers

Attached: hoxha.png (271x187, 16K)

wew

Attached: 20190321201048_1.jpg (1920x1057, 282K)

so I see in league rules under Disciplinary action that players will get suspended 20 games for hitting a match official. has anyone seen this happen and what low level league do I need to play in so I can witness it?

Just started as Wellington Phoenix in the Aussie league.

Dominating possession, dominating shots, dominating the game. End up losing 1-0.

This has happened for the 4 games I have played so far.

Fuming.

are you working the ball into the box?

No, just playing wide and out from defence.

Nah, it's a complete placeholder. SI's legal team advised them to avoid doing that, even with regens. Apparently in ye olde FM version, you could have regens act like asses, but now it's gone.

Say the line /trb/

Attached: fm_2019-03-21_16-17-32.png (698x231, 136K)

I don't BELIEVE it

what do your half chance and clear cut chance comparisons look like?

My 19 year old striker has 40 goals in 48 starts over the past season and a quarter and I am going to cry actual tears when he's stolen from me.

yeah wasn't there some option file where players would get arrested for drunk driving and shit like that?

>Lecce
big F

Attached: Serie A TIM_ Overview Stages-3.png (1366x768, 218K)

>Focus as much as possible on youth
>Domestic player bias: 100%
>midway through 7th season
>4 trophies won
>Lost league by 6 points
>Then lost league on goal difference
>Lost League Cup final on penalties
>Lost FA Cup 1 - 0 from a set piece

>Trophies won are the CL, EL, European Super Cup and Club World Championship

Does this make me a Europhile or the most Brexit manager ever for fucking Europe so hard?

Attached: Like tears in the rain, pienaar.jpg (615x410, 54K)

depends, are you playing 4-4-2 with 'get stuck in' always ticked?

>for a whole season I'm supposed to play on a different stadium because mine is being expanded
>transfer window only just begun and I already made all the transfers I want
What a shitty summer of 2023

Attached: 1535786499167.jpg (960x716, 37K)

>Adam Johnson out of prison
Mike patch him in please

They're half-decent, tbf

Just got a very shit squad unfortunately, doing the best I can with them (predicted by media to come last, we're currently last true but we're dominating games)

rocking a cheeky 4-3-3 with an attacking centre mid and two on support with a right AP and a left IF

half chance and ccc don't mean shit in FM19 especially not when you play a pos based system

it's his tactics

Well, he's gone. That's what I get for forgetting to set a 3-year extension on the 5-year deal I originally signed him to. Fucker never wanted to negotiate another deal. I hope he goes for mega millions to a bigger club as I have a 50% sell on fee negotiated.

Attached: 20190322085726_1.jpg (1360x768, 184K)

I feel a bit bad for Boston United, I've poached 3 of their best players and 1 other starter and they're still third in the league.

Also the Conference can be quite funny when you can just sign your rivals best players for nothing, cheesy but it is what it is.

Attached: Transfers_ Transfer History-18.png (1366x768, 404K)

A thing I'm starting to hate about this save is that June-July-August are borderline unplayable because the game stops so fucking often due to the zillion bids I get for my players. And I won't set auto reject all because that just means I end up with the entire first team unhappy and with low morale.

Juve signed Cavani in my save as well after they let Higuain leave on a free. Is that one of the transfers that happens in everybody's save?

He's fucking amazing. What a loss.

>15 flair
>Attempts Overhead Kicks

set to auto reject, get a editor, remove unhappiness. Done.

But not just any "editor". Sport's Interactive's Official Football Manager™ In-Game Editor is the way to go! Do not settle for cheap knockoffs with poor implementation! Only the Original and Official software assures you perfect compatibility with your Football Manager™ game! Don't delay, buy today.

Attached: money-is-the-god-of-mike.jpg (586x621, 134K)

Come on RFS, do it for the coefficient
Also Ventspils ain't doing too shabby in their group; they're currently 4th but the table is 8-5-4-4

Attached: 20190322114200_1.jpg (1360x768, 133K)

Your lads are doing far better in europe than my andorran lads ever could.

fucking hell, it's that time of the year again

Attached: 20190322121246_1.jpg (1360x768, 195K)

I usually delegate contracts to my DoF, but I gotta stop being lazy because the fucker has like a 30% success rate
I know I won't get the best staff in a semi-pro half-star rep club, but come on m8

>I usually delegate contracts to my DoF

Attached: abso disgusto.webm (720x404, 505K)

Staff is way less picky than players, so at least it's quick. Just use the longest possible contract time.

In off the bar, beaut

Attached: 2019-03-22_19-56-02.webm (1920x856, 959K)

Attached: Capture.jpg (1280x774, 96K)

>PSG drawing Middlesbrough

Is this glitch stadium dependent or is it always going to be like this now?

Attached: uhhh.jpg (1272x958, 159K)

Na, 3331 with get stuck in ticked.
But Bielsa is an honorary citizen of Leeds now so it counts as proper british footie.

But I can't even imagine a tictac without 'get stuck in'. How would it even work?

>dat PSG team

>best player is ivan rakitic in a wheelchair
young pacey kids brought to shame

Attached: Ivan Rakitic_ Overview Profile.png (2681x1627, 2.81M)

feel like my save is stalling. We've reached two CL and one EL semis but since three seasons ago we always get knocked out early by an oil money team. I've got a good enough squad to beat most big country teams now but the rich clubs always kick our ass.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1280x774, 110K)

is this a bad brexit?

Attached: d8zi1l0.png (1017x78, 33K)

cost 1.9M
fucking love yugoslav regens, they are so cheap and good

Attached: 20190322193256_1.jpg (1360x768, 192K)

Which leagues have you loaded?

Is it possible to run a full database (I.e 700,000 players)? How good would such a computer need to be?

> this game brings out the severe OCD austist in me

> defend with 11 men behind the ball
> regroup
> keep ball
> 80% possession
> Lose 1-0

>mfw Montserrat qualifies for the Gold Cup

Attached: 1401473610842.jpg (553x674, 88K)

Feels good man

Attached: doneit.png (842x730, 144K)

> 174 cm
That's the reason. Your striker is a manlet.

Anyone know if there's any difference between Doctor and Physio here? Never seen that option before.

Attached: fm_2019-03-23_11-53-54.png (1377x309, 413K)

Attached: 1466878619362.gif (382x289, 1.99M)

Not for gashed head I wouldn't have thought. I know some injuries have a lower chance of recurrence with using the doctor over a physio but I guess here the difference is just getting it stitched up to speed up healing vs just patching it up and waiting.

>striker misses 3 CCC & 1 HC
>still objects to "you squandered a lot of chances..." warning

Attached: 1491059100460.jpg (500x539, 59K)

Attached: 2019-03-23_14-21-15.webm (1920x864, 1.65M)

>not planting it straight into the keeper's chest after that nice move
that striker doesn't know shit about fm19

is it possible he has low professionalism?

>Franck Freedy Teyou Tamo

impressive display

incredible gusts of wind in the Cameroon match lmao. some advertising board have already flown away.

totalsport.me/video31.html

>portugal

Attached: FIFA World Cup_ Overview Stages.png (1366x768, 209K)

how do you get CMD from "Union of the Comoros"?

user it says COM

oh
I'm actually fucking blind, so it's okay

upon further inspection, I blame that i have my second monitor on an angle
it makes the o appear narrower than when I view it straight on
of course, I am still fucking blind and this does not help

>completely otherwise irrelevant DR who played for the club 2 years and god knows how became a club icon now floods my inbox every day with his opinions on all matters related to the team

what’s the general consensus on fm19?

manure btfo, 10 years without a title

Attached: Capture.jpg (1279x799, 129K)

>2030
>Sunderland still in league one

I think that if they didn't do yearly releases, 19 would be a major release. Feels like a more polished 17/18.

I'm playing in the top Australian league, where should I look for good signings?

what did they mean by this

Attached: FIFA World Cup UEFA Qualifying Section_ Overview Stages.png (1366x768, 218K)

anyway, all the non-garbage teams are playing now. place bets

Attached: FIFA World Cup_ Overview Stages-2.png (1366x768, 174K)

Fucking based scout who found this guy
Will be tough to sign him, will cost me a fortune in wages and will probably be even tougher to keep him.

Attached: 20190323110216_1.jpg (1360x768, 195K)

>two-footed
>not just a braindead pace merchant, can actually play
fucking nice. I hate buying players from argentina though, you always have to pay a fortune even if he's just a prospect at his home club

>that natural fitness
Prepare for the injury slippery slope, ending in a fracture that takes 8 months to heal

where HC at, I found an Indo GOAT

Attached: 20190323120326_1.jpg (1360x768, 194K)

paquetá makes O HEXA a reality

Attached: FIFA World Cup_ Overview Stages-4.png (1366x768, 176K)

Anyone know whether there's a time limit between the board building two new stadia? My last one was finished in the first few seasons of the game, but it's now 2040 with only 20k capacity, and I could do with a bigger one

20 years

Feel like shit just want the old regen faces back x

Attached: ketut2.png (1920x1080, 248K)

Is buying Kevin Lasagna cheating?

cheese is illegal, not pasta

it would be illegal to have lasagna without cheese though

I didn't even apply, my manager doesn't have italian citizenship, and I'm sitting midtable with a provincial team. are they really this desperate?
might do it though

Attached: Dverasq Dingle-Fritz_ Inbox-4.png (1366x768, 188K)

>There are literally people out there who let their scouts go on assignments instead of just using them for reports on players you've found yourself by checking through each club manually.

Attached: 8968969869866.jpg (279x334, 15K)

>game in hand
>3 points difference if they win
>3 games remaining

Doesn't matter what year it is, you're just asking to get Mouyes'd

Pulisball
yes i watch my games on full time normal speed

How exactly does the data update on sourtitoutsi work, specifically for older versions of the game? I get the idea of transfers and so on but does it update player stats as they develop IRL, add new players in etc?

based miles code, shitty won its first cl, psg still tryna

Attached: Capture.jpg (1280x800, 100K)

I have a bunch of former players as my scouts so I send them to places like the Bahamas to scout

How the fuck even is the match engine programmed?

>PSG losing a CL final in marseille
imagine the carnage

>this AI desperation 60 minutes in

Attached: 5.png (434x729, 50K)

Managing Huddersfield Town with the goal of not getting relegated, how does this tactic look?

Attached: fm.jpg (1920x1080, 453K)

>FB(A)
wew lad

AMCs fucking suck

It's another episode of "Throw in straight to their winger who runs past my entire team and crosses it in for a goal"

If you have muslims on your team you are a certified paki

Is this 2007?

Attached: England_ News Headlines.png (1920x1027, 2.48M)

what are some comfy leagues?

german 2nd/3rd tiers
french 2nd/3rd tiers
slovenia
chile
sweden

What do?
IWB? IF? Wing?

Attached: 20190324084821_1.jpg (1360x768, 191K)

Is 3-3-1-3 a meme

If you have to ask if its a meme then yes its a meme

>leader is unhappy at lack of depth in attack
>promise to strengthen attack
>get in 6 attacking players
>Leader is unhappy promise to strengthen attack is not met

t-thanks Miles

retrain as a box to box mid

Should I get them?

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 363K)

Going for a cheeky Chiellini - VVD pairing

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 353K)

I installed a skin in 17 just for a change but I didn't like it. I tried to revert back to the default one and now the installed one won't go away. I've obviously selected a different one, reloaded the skin, cleared the cache, cleared the cache manually in appdata, deleted all the files the skin added in my /documents/sportsinteractive folder...

Anybody got any bright ideas?

Try loading a different custom skin? Or reboot the game?

Tried that as well, it even says in preferences that the other skin is loaded but it blatantly isn't. Might have to reinstall lmao

turkey has an extremely high meme team concentration at every level of play

Anywhere in Scandanavia

I don't agree
The march-october season is not comfy once you get into european competitions

its fine, just gotta get shrewd with timing your friendlies

wingback I think. doesn't matter if you use the IWB role or not, just make sure he's on attack duty

Finland and Sweden are pretty comfy

its not fine
it might be manageable, but it sure as hell is not 'fine'

Its cup final time lads, and we've been drawn against a midtable Championship team to end 146 years of hurt

Attached: basedcloughabaocup.jpg (1162x878, 90K)

I'm an absolute scrub who's about to do my first save without genie scout.

Is winning the CL with Neverkusen a decent challenge?

Obligatory IWB big match goal

Attached: Meme position solves football.jpg (1272x958, 314K)

Obligatory "gotcha fuck you" goal

Attached: fuck off.jpg (1272x958, 335K)

Not at all. If you don't win it with them within 5 seasons then you're either super unlucky or doing it wrong. TV Money nations are easymode. Especially German clubs who don't have many player signing restrictions.

By decent challenge, I meant to relearn the game without a constant stream of GOATS coming in on slave contracts for zero effort.

7 years to win a domestic trophy.
greatest manager alive confirmed.

Attached: whitepumpsgetyoulumps.jpg (1272x958, 182K)

Lowkey pissed off over this loss.
This dude is on some penaldo shit

Attached: ss+(2019-03-24+at+06.58.57).png (442x217, 36K)