Can we get a girl's being terrible at sports story thread?

Can we get a girl's being terrible at sports story thread?

Attached: almost.jpg (640x481, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SportsOwlNBA/status/1092312569031778304
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

your mom couldn't handle my balls for nothing last night

no. go back to or or whatever shithole you crawled out of

t. incel

girls are terrible at everything, even doing the one thing they were made to do.

why does this need a thread?

I'll start
>In the seventh grade
>sister is a junior in high school >there's talk that she's going to get a scholarship for her basketball playing
>her high school is the best team in the state
>they're going to regional Championship whatever game >mom makes me go
>fuck, this is going to suck
>on the drive down there like two states away, they're trying to get me in the mood by explaining that these are two of the top four teams in the country for women's junior basketball
>I finally turn the corner and think "well I guess this might not be so bad"
>get to the game
>Oh yeah, forgot to mention, I had just watched the syracuse vs uconn semifinal game where there were SIX overtimes, like a couple days prior with my dad
>At the game, not really many good looking girls just freakishly tall girls with weird faces
>Game begins
>Uncalled double dribbles
>Uncalled stepping out of bounds
>MISSED
>SHOTS
>EVERYWHERE
>final score at end of first quarter....0-0
>Crowd of parents going apeshit at every terrible rebound and unforgivable shot attempt
>Girls just chucking shit left and right
>Most of it arcs gracefully a couple feet below the rim and out of bounds
>Missed passes everywhere
>There was one volley of turnovers that probably lasted 3 minutes
>Anyway, sisters team loses 0-12
>They award the sole black girl on the opposing team mvp for scoring 3 points (one layup, one free throw)

>Got grounded from vidya and friends for two weeks for laughing hysterically at my crying sister most of the way home

>Sister got scholarship to Rutgers

>Mfw

Attached: FB_IMG_1552623772377.jpg (340x340, 15K)

>Leafs being whiteknighting feminists on a right wing terror attack planning webzine

Not really much of a story but my friends older sister who was a college lacrosse player visited her family on break from school. We used to play field football all the time when we were like 13 to 15.

She insisted on playing with us one day even though she was way bigger than we were. She had big tits though so we all agreed.

Very first play she got a compound fracture on her femur going against the my buddy who was admittedly big for his age but nowhere near as big as she was. It was FUCKING GNARLY LOOKING. Holy fuck. Looked like a war wound.

She wasn't on scholarship or anything but it ended her athletic career and she's been a cunt to her brother ever since.

also if I remember right it wasn't even a crazy hit, she just got knocked off balance and landed on her side weird.

Attached: 1546661848878.webm (640x610, 698K)

>airballs it anyway

wtf lol

I play squash in the gym with my gf and dominate her then we go home and have sex without showering

thanks for sharing your fanfic alejandro :)

>Defending women on a snail cooking Azerbaijani AOL forum
I’m ashamed to be associated with countrymen like yourself

>Hurr Durr lookit how edgy I am, Yea Forums is for Nazi terrorists!
Go back to /r/Yea Forums

this made me do a HA HA HA laugh
and then i watched it again and did exactly the same

you're alright, finland

this is 4channel, friend, please don't confuse us with a website with a coincidentally similar name

LMAO

Attached: 1444174589413.gif (294x233, 2.26M)

Why do you faggots act like this? Like, what is so special about women that makes it not ok to mock them?

Kill yourselves.

PS: Do you GENUINELY think people who get laid don't mock women?

They're trolls bro

You could've just said a girl's sports thread

This is literally worse than a bad 8th grade boys rec league

twitter.com/SportsOwlNBA/status/1092312569031778304

nothing. mocking women is fine.
desperately begging for a woman-mocking thread so you can fit in and feel good about yourself is pathetic though