Untitled

Attached: BF0F3E49-7262-4472-87E7-9E9B9B8B2A76.jpg (395x594, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o7zjhYKkOW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGISTERIAL

*grunts*

AND HE'S OFF LIKE A PROM DRESS

RELEASE THE KRAKEN

BRILLIANT GOAL BY LUY SHUARESS

and he asks him, do you wanna dance

'And that's a top, top finish from Barcelona and Argentina forward Lionel Andres Messi'

OOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAGNIFICIENT BY THE LITTLE MAN

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH WHAT A GOALL BY MESSAY

Barry Glendenning looking like absolute shit

>he disperses his atoms around the defender

Attached: 1486781451029.png (858x402, 323K)

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR YOU KIDDAAAAAAAN ME

*is clearly offside*

THAT'S ONSIDE, PHIL!!!

*this kills the english fag*

hahah oh no no

Based Ray BTFO England
>youtu.be/o7zjhYKkOW0

He riiiiiiiises like a salmon out of a fresh summah stream and strikes the ball with extreeeeeeeeme prejudice!

He takes 1000 pictures a second with his cerebral camera, calibrates, detonates and its goodnight vienna.

Messi drips honey on it, dances around the tulips and engages the goal keepa with the intimidating directness of a torpedo!

He sets up, takes into account the moons gravity, whips it, dips it, and buries it into the back of net.

Everyone thinks he just gets excited for Messi but if you actually listen to his commentary he's like this through most of the game, for both teams, and is the same way when he's commentating a game that doesn't involve Barca
He's a good lad

it was sad when ronaldo left la liga because the "dark invader" was his second muse after magisterial messi. one day I hope a woman loves me the way ray loves messi/ronaldo