Dives again for a penalty

>dives again for a penalty
>now not allowed to say anything because it's been decided that any criticism of him is racist and singling him out

Clever PR by city, how long until we can't shit on their Arab money before being called islamophobic?

Attached: 0484A808000007D0-0-image-a-53_1529687368488.jpg (634x525, 58K)

Can't wait until the full scale of city's corruption is exposed by all these investigations soon

>Implying City won't just pay them all off and set up deals so they won't be caught in future

>the sojaboys from Football Leaks exposed their every shady move but nobody gives a fuck they don't care what some sojaboy like Rafael Buschmann has to say

idk why I greentexted this

SEEETHING

Attached: DeWoGPhW4AAvjB2.jpg (875x1200, 173K)

Because you have autism.

Criticizing him for diving isn't racist.
Constant negative media coverage for things that have nothing to do with football and not even negative is racist.
Complaining that City may have broken UEFA rules isn't racist.
Implying that Arabs are more greedy and more corrupt than whites is.
But you knew all this before starting this thread. You just wanted to complain about reverse racism because that's a long running dog whistle for white supremacists.
And no I'm not going back to r*ddit. I'm not even from r*ddit and this isn't your safe space. And also, fuck you.

Cringe and corruptpilled

won't lie lads, 30 years old lifelong city fan here

cannot wait for us to go under and return as a non league Manchester FC side that slowly makes its way up the divisions and wins the premierl eagle

>But you knew all this

Attached: soja.png (231x218, 6K)

there's no such thing as "reverse racism", there's just "racism", where you discriminate against somebody because of their skin colour or ethnic background

there's also no such thing as a metaphorical "dog whistle". the only dog whistle that actually exists is one you put in your mouth and blow on, to get a dog's attention

also there's probably only about a tenth of one percent ACTUAL white supremacists, compared to the amount you think exist. being an average white person who isn't ashamed or guilty about merely existing and being white doesn't make you a 'supremacist'

also preempting questions before they're asked is actually very uncouth and even vulgar. but not as much as unironically using the term "safe space" and letting everybody know that you are the kind of person who panders to the court of societally accepted opinion

sorry to have to fill you in on those facts my obese friend, i hope reading them all didn't cause you to have your fifth heart attack of the evening. enjoy your walk to the fridge, if you make it, you fat disgusting fuck lmao

Reminder that Sterlel was literally England's WORST player at the world cup.

9/11
top fucking kek

reminder that he was played out of position in every single game

also reminder that you're a BTFO liverslip supporter who was soooo confident about winning the premier league

t. Soiboi cuckold writing from his local starcucks

one Stirlel please

Attached: 1494091555413.png (1038x1111, 136K)

Cuck

nobody cares about them breaking the ffp rules because those were invented to stop city
as for the young player shit everyone does it

Halal are retarded if they pay more than 100 million for an english pace mutt system babby

>I'm not even from r*ddit

Attached: 1474093103444.jpg (141x222, 4K)