Honey we need to talk about City

Today is proof that City and Pep are the bad guys when will Yea Forums wake up and see this

Attached: 1552260268952.jpg (1000x563, 32K)

city will always be the good guys, at least domestically, because they are the foil to the absolute cancer that is man u and its fans

>bad guys
>because they beat farmers

cringe
pep will btfo europe this year

Attached: everything-we-can-learn-from-the-continued-success-of-pep-guardiola.jpg (643x482, 21K)

Attached: 4BEB4B3600000578-5696939-Stones_gave_team_mate-a-90_1525623517290.jpg (962x625, 64K)

City are the good guys because they make Livercucks and Unitedcucks mad

Its more that very few people care. VAR has finally been installed, it should be a new era, but people still disregard Man City because of their financial doping. The idea of Liverpool winning anything is infinitely more interesting to people.

lose weight

this was necessary for the hilarity of city winning a treble by beating united in the final

>financial doping
>liverpool more interesting
Liverpool have been in the top 10 spenders in europe since the 90s they're only notable because they failed to win a league with all that spending

City are the 3rd most evil team in ingerland.
Unfortunately for you OP the two most evil teams Liverpool and United are direct rivals with them and so Yea Forums will always root for shitty.

>City fans
BASED Liam Gallaghers
>Swansea fans
Virgin tripfags

Man City are bad guys in as much as buying success is annoying, but ultimately they are a nothing team no one really gives a shit about. So people will often want them to win the league over an actual rival.
If you lose to Man City it's to be expected, they've spent billions on players. If you lose to a real team it hurts.

united bought success when they were going bankrupt and were saved by city and a rich sugar daddy, liverpool in the 70s and 80s
the hypocrisy of all these seething fags who are just really fans on united, liverpool, arsenal and even chelsea now. fans of small clubs dont seethe like that and most of you faggots have a local team and a big team you bandwagon because your grandpa was a bandwagoner

I'm not a fan of any of those teams.

I'm not shitting on you, it's a general statement to the retard logic in this place full of hypocrites

Financial doping isn't when a team spends lots of money, it's when a lot of their spent money isn't earned by the club

City "earning" their money by being appealing to a rich arab really isn't that different from other clubs "earning" their money by being on top the year money flooded into football and then using that cash to consolidate their positions

Pep is the eternal good guy though.

Nah city are just the guys no one cares about that stop the real bad guys from winning

What the fuck did City have that appealed Sheikh Mansour

I dont care for city
I like pep though
fight me

Big expandable stadium, city with an international airport, well known rivals and an owner who was willing to sell cheap asap.

Newcastle were first choice but Ashley wouldn't sell lol

Pelligrini looks like he died a couple of years ago