US women's national team lawsuit

Not sure if this is the right board, but wanted to get your opinions on this bullshit. Basically, US women football team are trying to sue against "discrimination" and for equal pay to the mens US team, despite being utter shit.

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47594533

Attached: slags.jpg (800x450, 53K)

boring off topic shit take it to /pol/

so boring you decided to respond?

If i wanted a bunch of retards shouting at each other that's where I might have gone. Thought i'd post it here since Yea Forums can be, at times, rational. But hey no problem, act like a complete cunt.

GOD l wish that trophy was my dick

If it was, those rug munchers wouldn't be touching it.

>get to compete only with your own gender
>ask for gender equality

Attached: 1470134146853.jpg (330x549, 34K)

Blonde short haired is qt!

are you from tennis general hahahaha

Feel like we had this thread a few days ago. Anyway more to the point... *ahem*
Fuck women and fuck women's """"sports""""

Attached: 81277d649f7df4a74b1ec81499121c86.jpg (599x540, 33K)

>Not sure if this is the right board
it isn't

>If i wanted a bunch of retards shouting at each other that's where I might have gone.
If you wanted a bunch of retards shouting at each other, just walk out your front door, you filthy sand nigger.

Attached: FagCountry.jpg (480x360, 37K)

>tf
>tp

Men make more because more people watch them. If the women want to make more, they should try to draw a bigger audience

Why is anyone even entertaining this ridiculous suit in the first place?

We are completely rational as long as you follow the time honored tradition of lurk more. If you had done that you could have avoided this reaction by witnessing how we act like cunts to the next person who will undoubtedly post this very same thread in a few days.

But the women play in a bubble where they complete only against other women. In real life workplaces women and men coexist and compete amongst each other for employment. Why doesn't some over the hump male player sue for the reason he is discriminated for not being able to participate in womens leagues or the ability to play in the womens world cup? Segregation of the sexes can't be tolerated like segregation of races were.

Why does it feel like they're just constantly suing to get more money? Didn't the last time completely fail?

Megan Rapinoe. You're welcome.

Attached: HguJ.gif (500x277, 2.26M)

>Alex Morgan is 29 and has played less than 150 professional league games

My fucking sides.

Attached: Screenshot_20190316-155557_Chrome.jpg (1080x972, 274K)

absolutely great banter im saving this

Attached: 1478565193648.jpg (98x102, 4K)

>they are all looking at it and laughing
Sounds about right

Does she have a hubby

Take your meds, Boris

but MUH WORLD CHAMPION

reminder these women lost to U15 Dallas boys

I think she has a waifu

See

The men in the US are also shit so if they are both equally bad then they should be paid the same

I have a soulution, eliminate the women's team and let them all try out for the men's squad.

If equality is real the women will make the squad

Because it worked in tennis.
And it's pretty much killing men's tennis.

>And it's pretty much killing men's tennis
No it isn't, you fucking mong.

1) do yo really follow me all the time
2) do you have an attraction to lesbianish women? i think you have, like i have. we found them attractive, they kinda attract us

Try telling that to the < 100 players that can't cut even.
No wonder the youth is void of any real talent and Federer is still winning shit.

>do yo really follow me all the time
No, you paranoid autist.
>do you have an attraction to lesbianish women?
Again, no you uggo chaser.

tfw no qtpi alex gf

Attached: 1534624352082.jpg (1600x1066, 141K)