Official IMSA 12 Hours of Sebring race thread #1

Clean so far on our BUMPS bingo

>Streams:
live on NBCSN
imsa.tv (with VPN)
youtube.com/watch?v=qMZhrNJAFAw

>Onboards (if your internetz can't handle the quality change /master_07 to _04, _03 or_02)
19 Audi
imsaincar01.akamaized.net/hls/live/597811/imsa_incar01_hlsll/master_07.m3u8
10 Cadillac
imsaincar03.akamaized.net/hls/live/597813/imsa_incar03_hlsll/master_07.m3u8
24 BIG M8
imsaincar02.akamaized.net/hls/live/597812/imsa_incar02_hlsll/master_07.m3u8
4 Corvette
imsaincar04.akamaized.net/hls/live/597814/imsa_incar04_hlsll/master_07.m3u8
67 Ferd
imsaincar05.akamaized.net/hls/live/597815/imsa_incar05_hlsll/master_07.m3u8
55/77 Mazda
imsaincar06.akamaized.net/hls/live/597816/imsa_incar06_hlsll/master_07.m3u8
912 Porsche
imsaincar07.akamaized.net/hls/live/597817/imsa_incar07_hlsll/master_07.m3u8

>Live timing:
scoring.imsa.com

>Spotters guide:
spotterguides.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/SG_19_SEB_ONLINE_v1.pdf

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-17 (7) S br ng - YouTube.jpg (1404x790, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/maxiendirectocanal1
youtube.com/watch?v=4de5w_Dreb8
imsaintl.akamaized.net/hls/live/597822/imsa_international/master_07.m3u8
youtube.com/watch?v=F3KOnv9MVNY
youtu.be/zL_FrMx2d9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=f_wKmMox1fM
youtube.com/watch?v=kM6k_9GUmQw
youtu.be/3tff4jn5jv0
twitter.com/marshallpruett/status/806208227184517120
sportscar365.com/imsa/iwsc/mixed-views-on-gtd-format-expansion/
twitter.com/dhhracing/status/806233142214336513
autosport.com/engineering/feature/8336/why-dpi-isnt-all-about-penske-versus-joest
timing.71wytham.org.uk/s/imsa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

poo poo pee pee

Muh bop

>derani on dry tyre
oh oh

Attached: Sebring_bingo_start.jpg (1500x1729, 626K)

Is it too early for slicks lads?

Depends how much of a mad lad you are

it's time for slicks. surprised not more have moved to them

wouldn't want some p2 or gtd shitter on them right now

The track is getting faster and you can clearly see the dry line so it should be about right.

based

>1.7 seconds faster than the previous fastest lap
seems like a good time for slicks

can the acuras recover?

well not if johnny taco is gonna be a bitch and stay on rains

Maybe, will take good pit stops and lucky yellows.

I like how everyone on pit road is wearing full fire suits and helmets, but the guy sticking the camera up against the tires just has a yellow baseball cap...

based big juan filling the gaps

michelin man is in the car so no

Attached: explorer_2019-03-16_11-50-12.png (116x212, 53K)

It's IMSA a couple of yellows are bound to happen.

>juan

if suddenly a downpour falls and everyone spins out, maybe

Take a shot every time the 19 or 47 spins

Attached: 1533524444802.png (1280x720, 1.23M)

What would happen if the Big Juan got in the Big Eight?

Is it just me or are the BMWs just a little bit bigger in WEC?

>3 cars on the lead lap

Attached: eyyaauugh.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

>MAZDA

AHHHAAAAHAHAH

Mazda on fire?!?

>the city of mazda

this is just sad

AER and fires. Name a more iconic duo.

Attached: 1527924239416.png (1280x720, 849K)

>mazda

>mazda
lmao

There's the Mazda we know!!!

At least it made it 2 hours.

also >the city of sebring fire marshalls

>the absolute state of these emergency services

Where's this year's kill list, btw ?

God damn it

Attached: 20190316_130258.jpg (1500x1728, 890K)

>AER

>wake up
>turn on the race
>Mazda burning on the track
...and everything was right in the world.

Attached: It means raging fire in Japanese.jpg (1920x870, 469K)

it's cool that a block of paid programming for a cooking device endorsed by Emeril took precedence over covering another hour of the race on CNBC and I missing the fun while getting the stream on

serious question, are these cars not equipped with a fire suppression system?

sorry i had a brain fart on gimp

Attached: Sebring_bingo_updated.jpg (1500x1729, 637K)

They are.

germanbro isn't here

ah cool the nbc website streaming service isn't showing this, I am forced to watch on my phone to see their feed. Wonder why they struggle to get more viewers than youtube restreams

What's WEC P2's fastest lap/qualifying in 9001 miles of Sebring versus IMSA's DPI fastest?

Quali
DPi-45.8
IMSA P2-49.7
P1L-41.9
WEC P2-46.9

Fastest race lap was a 48.9

#StanceNation

Attached: 1545015083173.png (1280x720, 725K)

>in the back of the car
>"oh no could this be an engine issue"
ban women from pit lane

>you can't actually see it behind the BMW M8
>the M8 takes up a little more real estate than the Ford

END FAT SHAMING NOW

>whiteknights fawning and mewing over any bitch some kike puts in front of a camera
ban beta males from existence

rick allen, shut the fuck up. PT is trying to tell a story.

rain in 69

Attached: 20190316_134503.jpg (1836x1836, 977K)

big m8 too big for the air jacks

>chupacabras

what do they mean no refuelling on jack stands? Don't they do that every stop when they swap tires?

I'm also not understanding that penalty.

Yeah I don't know either. I'm pretty sure everyone is doing it.

>Don't they do that every stop when they swap tires?

not in IMSA. cars refuel then swap tires. Not allowed to do both at the same time

i think it's because in case of a fire they want to be able to move the car away from the fuel line, or maybe because static electricity could cause a fire

i'm pretty sure I've seen them doing them at the same time for most pit stops. The announcers were even talking about how they could do them at the same time earlier.

WTF are you talking about IMSA does both at the same time. IMSA never adopted ALMS/LeMans pit stop rules.

I really like this porsche livery.

RIP jewtube stream

Did Youtube stream die for you guys?

NBC lashing out and making copyright claims. RIP

Moralfags reporting the stream

F to the youtube stream

Yea, some fag reported the stream.

who's the faggot that reported the stream to imsa
i just wanna talk

back up streams
twitch.tv/maxiendirectocanal1

pro tip, the opera browser VPN works for imsa.tv

F U N S T O P S

Attached: fun stops.png (335x51, 7K)

>My report actually went through
lel

Watch out some faggot is going around all the chats crying he's going to report thestreams. he just took down one. fucking loser cunts, cantstand them

Kill yourself, Joshua

did I miss anything on the bingo?

Attached: 1529174092401.jpg (360x360, 89K)

honestly don't know if there even is a legit way for me to watch this

imsa.tv should work for you.

BRRRRRRR and a couple of people didn't respect the bumps

>penske

imsa.tv only works if I dig through to dom to extract the stream from all their cancerous market research javascript that makes the stream lock up every ten minutes

Yup the site is shit so i always get the m3u8. Always works flawlessly for me.
imsaintl.akamaized.net/hls/live/597822/imsa_international/master_07.m3u8

im not watching nbc

Attached: Sebring_bingo_updated.jpg (1500x1729, 667K)

>women drivers

Attached: American High Tech.webm (480x270, 1.06M)

LEXUS IMPLODING

>The absolute state of lexus am drivers

lmao why is this so funny

How do you do that? I can't seem to find the actual stream source buried in all the shill cancer.

>missed a gtlm overtake because they camera was focusing on a stupid gay gtd Mercedes

Attached: WagonOPussy.jpg (581x189, 46K)

Do you think they'll auction off their piss soaked race seat fresh from the car?

Nice sticker.

Attached: 1522461016645.png (1280x720, 969K)

tyre shilling on one network and oil shilling on the other
two for one

Attached: Sebring_bingo_updated.jpg (1500x1729, 690K)

No, because race teams aren't staffed with submissive beta faggots that put bitches up on a pedestal for simply existing the way you do.

>tyre shilling
Sure thing my fellow "American" user.

RAIN

Lads this rain is fucking cold

Why is there a Mazda on the track that isn't on fire?

>lads
Quit talking like a bongfag.

This isn't the Xfinity thread

It's not the "act like a 13 year old beta virgin" thread either, bud.

Fucking Mazda

Not on the track anymore you asshole

MAZDA

And off goes the mazda...

High quality Mazda endorsed drivers

Well that makes sense, then.

now that car is his tomb

Don't underestimate my shitposting powers. It took ONE to put that Mazda in the wall....though it should have caught on fire afterwards, so I'll have to work on that I guess.

Look up Mazda wrek.

IT LIVES!

Mazda team JUST

RESTART

what's your favorite eurobeat song Yea Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=F3KOnv9MVNY

Forever young

Breeze and Lost Witness - Rise Again (Sy and Unknown Remix)
youtu.be/zL_FrMx2d9Q

"Dancing" or "Save Me"

>eurobeat
Cancerous pop trash for pre-teens and eunuchs.

youtube.com/watch?v=f_wKmMox1fM

She's still got it
youtube.com/watch?v=kM6k_9GUmQw

Oh fuck prepare yourself for the onslaught of Cadillac shilling
>take a shot for every y'know and die

>lmp2 still exists

Why?

Because someone will still pay to race there. Why spend your money there vs. spending for a competitive GT3 team? That's the real question.

le mans invite

The real question is why are there still privateer LMP1 teams. Do even even make money at that stage?

>sports car teams
>making money

Attached: 1289168884460.gif (250x187, 460K)

They say that in racing the quickest way to make a small fortune is to start with a large one.
>Not memeing though I think the only thing keeping people racing in WEC instead of IMSA or ELMS is that WEC runs Lemans

WEC LMP2 teams are largely funded by China money so racing outside of Europe is important. WEC exists as an avenue to justify investment from emerging markets and manufacturers in Le Mans so it doesn't turn into a legacy podunk race like the Indy 500.

No foreign owned prototype team will ever go near an IMSA race again under the current administration and there's some GT teams that are pretty unimpressed at this point as well. It's basically Grand Am but with GTE and squatting on the other historic US endurance races now. I'll make a point of the latter because it's why we ended up with such a watered down retarded format for the WEC race this weekend, as any threat to their ownership of those events also threatens their monopoly on the sport in America.

>we knew who was gonna win before the race even started
based boomer throwing shade at WEC

my niggas

What are they all so unhappy about?

Wasting tons of money to come over to the States for two endurance races just to get anally fucked by BoP and shit officiating. LMP2 is now a class that exists just to tell people to fuck off anyways, being nerfed into irrelevance and getting about 5 seconds of TV time in a 24 hour race.

quality shitpost

Makes sense

What are the GT teams mad about though?

>this fucking leaf
I didn't miss you
the problem with WEC is the garbage coverage
LM last year was unwatchable

Attached: 1528926910740.gif (500x226, 1.84M)

For starters I'm not going to say you're wrong, but I'm gonna go with and ask for some sources on people unhappy with anything besides BOP.

I don't disagree that the France family is desperately trying to keep their clutches on a small kingdom that Don Panoz poured his heart and soul into building, but the fact of the matter is that seemingly despite some of their own efforts IMSA has managed to build a series that continues to see expansion each year, puts on a decent to great show each weekend, and suffers from far less political bullshittery than any ACO involved series does.

My biggest complaint with IMSA is the god awful theme song NBC wrote for this year...

Is that johnny "you know" o'connell?
Remember the drinking game, every time johnny says you know take a shot

It is, enjoy dying
Should go back to ALMS days and have this be the theme song again:
youtu.be/3tff4jn5jv0

How much money do I need to bring a Super Taikyu GT3 team to America to race in itasha livery?

Depends which GT3 car you want to run, but if you want to be competitive expect a budget of $1-1.5 million USD. Rough breakdown:
$300-$500k for GT3 car
~$250-500k for spares and equipment
~$250-500k for drivers and crew
And this is not accounting for any sponsorship.

2 million for a full IMSA season if i recall correctly.

No no, I want to pay an existing Super Taikyu team to bring their weeb as fuck car to America for one race, just to see what reaction their moeshit car gets.

They mostly get the weird officiating, I feel like someone gets DQ'd from the podium if not the win at Daytona literally ever year. American teams ragequit GTD for World Challenge over that and BoP periodically even but for European teams the extra travel makes those things even more of a deterrent when you can stay home and just get mildly fucked by Stefan Ratel and ADAC instead.

>continues to see expansion each year
Might want to look at the entry lists for the first two races last year and this year my guy. Daytona was down from 50 to 47 and that's despite adding more GT3 filler.

>suffers from far less political bullshittery than any ACO involved series does.
Nah they just have better media control. That's partly because of the France family iron fist, and also partly because the sports car media only has two series to cover in the US so they both can't afford to piss them off and have time to shitpost about international series. If you want a GTLM championship just say you might be quitting at the end of the season and 4 consecutive runaway wins will be deposited in your inbox, and they have had what, 5 straight seasons where Corvette/Cadillac won nearly every race for the first half season and then the BoP mysteriously stopped sucking when every other car was out of championship contention?

that seems cheap to me honestly.

Honestly, I'd still expect it would take between $250-500k if you take into cosideration travel cost for the team and the entirety of their equipment.

>rain in 5

twitter.com/marshallpruett/status/806208227184517120
Not 2, 4 million. Although they have been trying to cut down costs and the projected budget for a full season this year was 2,5 million minimum.
sportscar365.com/imsa/iwsc/mixed-views-on-gtd-format-expansion/
And with 4 million you could do you a full GTE AM season and almost LMP2 aswell. Probably more or less still the same.
twitter.com/dhhracing/status/806233142214336513

what have I missed in the last 3 hrs? running order looks about the same

Mazda LMP went off and into the tire wall, but was ok. But that might have been more than three hours ago.

A three car drop in overall entries is not significant, especially when many teams left due to money troubles. There have been multiple new full time entries to the series as well as a new manufacturer in McLaren and the potential for Aston to join next year and for Ford to move to the top class. And you must be misktaking IMSA for WEC, because I'm pretty sure BMW won GTLM on their own merits at Daytona and while Ford has the GTLM lead currently it's still anybody's race. And as much as I hate to say it, if you honestly can't see that Cadillac and Dallara have produced the best prototype overall and have the best teams in the series running the cars then you're delusional.

Attached: PzwVHpZ.gif (327x240, 175K)

What would be the least expensive professional racing series to start a team in?

define professional

define "professional" first

whoops, meant for

IMSA, IndyCar, NASCAR, NHRA, WEC, WRC, etc.

Likely either GTD in IMSA or Indycar

none of those would qualify as inexpensive but IMSA is probably cheap unless you do a nascar regional series

Out of the way fat boy

Attached: wew.png (622x755, 516K)

>I'm pretty sure BMW won GTLM on their own merits at Daytona
Oh no it's retarded

>can't see that Cadillac and Dallara have produced the best prototype overall
Yes of course, we can all see how clearly superiour the Dallara chassis is from its dominating 1 win in LMP2 competition.

some regional dirt track series is probably cheapest. but you can't survive alone on that money I don't think

Some form of national/regional TCR probably.

So... what? You mean like series that get lots of media coverage? NASCAR isn't just the National series and IMSA is not just the Floormat championship. They all have less expensive series that are for smaller teams.

Yeah pretty much. I mean a series that actually gets shown on TV and has a decent following, not like Miata spec racing or local late models

>Yes of course, we can all see how clearly superiour the Dallara chassis is from its dominating 1 win in LMP2 competition.
You're just being obtuse now. That other guy clearly meant the DPi formula. Not LMP2.

MotoAmerica

Attached: Elias-leads-a-wet-2018-Road-Atlanta-Race-2.jpg (1000x667, 139K)

what food is everyone having or have had during this endurance weekend

It's the same fucking cars you fucking stupid fuck.

>1 win in 18 races without BoP
>12 wins in 21 races with BoP
>no trust me it's just the best car

Attached: Front Cadillac_Dallara.jpg (2362x1374, 509K)

>I mean a series that actually gets shown on TV

Probably NHRA Pro Stock Bike. Supposedly only $100k-200k per weekend. Not a whole lot of TV coverage, but it happens.

I had Chinese last night, and leftover Chinese for breakfast. Then, some Oreos.

>DPi is the same as FIA LMP2.
Stop being retarded.

It's ok, the leaf has entered defensive mode now as it cherry picks pieces of the argument while offering no response to any real points made. He's just a sad wec fanboy who's probably never even been to a Canadian track let alone tasted a McMosport.

Series or top class? Technically the CTSC is part of IMSA.

isn't wrong because motos are fucking cheap to run. $500k would be considered a lot of money already. Johnny Rock Page for President.

But assuming you meant 'cheapest top-tier class in a world class championship', probably GTE or WRC. NASCAR and Indycar would be an order of magnitude more expensive to be competitive I think. If you meant cheapest series with TV coverage, probably TCR-class, CTSC, 24H Series. If you don't want to race shitboxes, step up to GT4.

imagine replying to the canadian autist in every thread

You can do drone racing too. You can get competitive equipment to practice on for less than $2K

That better not be a slur against Mosport. It's a pretty rad track, honest.

Honey Nut Cheerios.

The only thing I ever had against Mosport got fixed when they replaced the grass outside turn 2 with pavement. Mosport has always been one of my favourite tracks, and getting the right launch out of 5b onto the back straight is purely boner enducing.

Because putting in a small block Chevy that's supposed to be air restricted to the same performance as the engine that came out of it just magically transforms the car into something completely different.

Stop sucking marketing dick.

I bet you've never seen a true R8 or a real Indy car. If only they taught geography in American schools you might understand when I tell you that Laguna Seca is a full day closer than Mosport anyways and it's largely coincidental I've ever been there though.

>he thinks the only difference is an engine swap.

Oh, boy. You just dug a hole you can't get out of now. This is one of those moments that you should just stop and just google the difference between LMP2 and DPi.

Or maybe just continue your charade because my sides have not fully detached yet.

Attached: joker gas.gif (300x225, 3.23M)

I just assume when RLM was talking to Bobby he was grilling
we /comfy hours/ now bois

Attached: Sebring_bingo_updated.jpg (1500x1729, 704K)

>we /comfy hours/ now bois
Only on the East coast.

Stream link please.

>german pit crew autism
joest lost an extra lap because they were checking the car, after it was clear that it was fine, i think it counts

that's where the race is
this yt stream is shitting the bed for me

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-17 (7) S br ng - YouTube.png (1404x790, 1.28M)

Apparently they don't teach engineering in Canada seeing how you can't understand the difference between a redesigned Dallara and a factory one. And since you're apparently a western Canadian, then I'll substitute Mosport for Edmonton, Vancouver, or Portland if America is somehow your only point of reference.

>that Ford live feed

Attached: Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg (1506x788, 157K)

>getting bootyblasted by some dumb leaf

Attached: 20190316_200341.jpg (1836x1836, 1.02M)

fuck you josh

Attached: 20190316_200522.jpg (1836x1836, 1.13M)

Do tell the class how an engine brace, slightly different fenders, and slightly better traction control makes the car so vastly better that it's impossible to BoP with otherwise clearly superiour cars that have the same things.

wow its like im there

oh yes that counts
I missed that they came back in

Attached: Sebring_bingo_updated.jpg (1500x1729, 715K)

Who /hungry/ here?

Attached: sebring_grill_for_one_Again.png (512x598, 673K)

Oh yeah and I forgot the chrome nignog wheels, that must be the difference.

God damn that Derani guy is a manlet

Somewhere in the infield...

Attached: Somewhere_in_the_infield.png (601x600, 854K)

Attached: Official spee Sebring thread photographer.jpg (175x289, 6K)

Also in the infield...

Attached: mazda_garagr.png (600x599, 994K)

>sunshine state
>fugly flabby chicks
WTF Florida?

just ate some meat I'm fine catch me in a few hours thoguh

>VERY fast race cars running at incredible hihg speed

Car off

stream isn't much better then our photog

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-16 (31) sebring - YouTube.png (1435x807, 1.36M)

FCY

>Do tell the class how an engine brace, slightly different fenders, and slightly better traction control makes the car so vastly better

Penske has driven both a DPi and LMP2 in IMSA competiton. I'll let these quotes from Tim Cindric, the president of Penske, explain it to you:
>"The LMP2 cars are quite constrained in terms of what they're able to do from a functionality perspective"
>"When it comes to fuel-mapping, traction control and all the electronic integration, it's much more complex and integrated in the OEMs than the LMP2 cars are allowed. The number of knobs you can turn with an OEM-specific DPi car is certainly more."

Source: autosport.com/engineering/feature/8336/why-dpi-isnt-all-about-penske-versus-joest

You can read the rest of the article if you want, but we both know that you won't. Especially for someone who thinks body work aerodynamics and engines don't fundamentally change a car.

PUT IT OUT

>audi

Sebring is a nothing town most of the year.

>slightly better traction control
Yeah the bodywork is different but they were designed at the same time so there's no reason one should be massively better than the other (and once again, the other DPi have much the same thing) unless you think Dallara intentionally wants to not sell any cars outside of America.

Kindly fuck off, leafnigger.

Attached: ...,.....,....jpg (323x646, 46K)

What happened to the plaid porsche?

Attached: put it out.gif (448x252, 1.77M)

Wheel speed sensor failure, completely fucked the TCS and ABS systems.

Is it me or is harder to pay attention when it's dark? Couldn't even make out that last overtake.

>pussywagon 1st

at what cost

I would not be here if not for your willful ignorance. I mean the Cadillac probably is the best DPi because they didn't stick a boat anchor turbo in the back but it's just retarded to suggest they couldn't have BoP hammered it in line if they wanted to, especially when they found a way to shitkick 3s/lap out of the base P2 cars this year.

If I'm going to watch someone win 8 straight races I want it to be because they knocked everyone the fuck out in a fair fight, not because everyone was told to not try too hard because they'd be equalized and then they weren't.

Attached: 1531435354476.png (1000x1000, 302K)

>lmp2 cars ranked lower in the field than gtlm cars

Just stop, it's dead

Pipo Derani?

More like poopoo peepee lol

I'm not the same person you've been arguing with, I just want you to fuck off because you're fucking annoying.

That's too bad. Try reddit.

>Try reddit.
I think I will. At least they don't flip out in an autistic rage when they find out that LMP2 and DPi are not the same thing.

Attached: 1325423436536.jpg (800x522, 43K)

>he doubted the power of the pussy wagon

Attached: DxntDsBWkAEGcRV.jpg (2160x2700, 730K)

LMP2?
More like LM-Pee-Poo

checked and poopeepilled

Attached: poo poo and pee pee.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

I don't even like this country, I think we're about 3 years from motor racing becoming a non-sport in Canada on the level of throwing darts and cricket.

I have a massive massive stint for Katherine Legge

lower then duck pin bowling?
oof

So many pit violations today...

cool race but disappointing food vendors

Attached: 20190316_211331.jpg (4032x2268, 1.54M)

australians traveled all the way to sebring? cool

So what stream are y'all watching?

on boards in op

thanks, famalam

I'm just watching NBCSN, I'm not a poorfag, so I have cable

same as but have it on the tv right now while i make dinner

tfw live 2 hours from the track and couldn't make it this year
why live

>Don't feel like supporting a system that I hate and who hates me
>must be a poorfag
wew lad

>tfw you can't meme arrows right
why live?

I've been just outside of Ocala for 3 years and I haven't been anywhere other then my local track
I'd feel weird going to a major race alone
I'm worried about the No Singles Policy

Unless your reason is like, "my child was choking to death" or "I have ass cancer" I would suggest whatever life circumstances have created this situation are not worth it.

But that feel when doesn't need greentext and arguably shouldn't even

>being this much of a faggot

ONE HOUR TO GO

last hour

>the power hour

Does anybody else think it's strange how often it seems to rain during endurance races? What coincidence of weather could hit a rain track, and often enough, hit it with just enough rain to shake things up?

I live an hour away and this has been my first Sebring. Well worth it desu. Wouldn’t mind going to more Florida races with some anons
/blog

well they go on long enough it's more likely to happen over a race I suppose

i usually go to daytona/homestead and always try to get a small group to go

Reverse vortex theory?

>still no motor/sp/ort gf
when will the pain stop

girl i like shows interest when i talk about racing
don't give up user

Attached: smile.jpg (300x450, 39K)

>tfw I feel this feel
Likely never user, they're few and far between. The hope is just to find one that tolerates it.

are you sure she doesn't have a penis

Why don't you go to sebring, get drunk, have an epic party, get more drunk, fuck the first slag that looks your way, then become fat and morbidly obese in Florida? Then you can watch Sebring and Daytona every year with your land whale of a wife and experience true love.

Want to go to daytona but 24hrs is rough. I’d like to go to more but I hate turnleft

i've only been for turnleft but i really wanna go see the 24 and a couple other events

i was at D24 this jan. it was my first 24hr race. it was terrible due to the weather. ended up hanging out at the hooters across the street just to avoid the cold/rain.

yeah i'd reckon a warmer 24h would be more fun. I think nurburgring 24h would be pretty /comfy/

That guy holding the pit camera is getting gutsy in the last hour... Odds on a camera getting busted before this is over?

pretty low, I reckon he's zoomed in a touch to make it look closer.

I'd say about tree fiddy

I did the spa 24 last year. Was my first in-person race, was super comfy

Did the #3 cuckvette bin it? 911 pee Juan now

cadillacwins123lol

pussywagon got shuffled back?

Poor T Bell...

anyone have a list of who is out?

6th in class

Briscoe's on board is kino

they were in the lead an hour ago though, did they get kek'd in the pit strategy?

timing.71wytham.org.uk/s/imsa

LamborghiniwinsLOL

Attached: lambo owner performs ritual dance.gif (500x207, 1.92M)

31 is getting cucked by traffic

They were doing a weird pit strategy.... It was probably never going to work

Not so fast Schlomo, we're on to you.

Attached: Who could it be.gif (452x523, 3K)

CAWSHUN

FCY

why did he park it there?

NASR WINS LOL PLEASE

>CAWSHUN

Attached: hmph.jpg (605x807, 99K)

THIS
CHANGES
EVERYTHING

meme finish

Attached: 1525530700778.jpg (3024x3024, 3.02M)

Taylor should punt him in T1 like Daytona 2017.

oh baby time for another beer

>it's a limping out of contention filler class car breaks down again and ruins the race episode
Sausage

Attached: 1463338721288.jpg (534x629, 29K)

>the disgust in his voice upon hearing fcy

Attached: Out of my way you shit.gif (320x180, 1.41M)

alright I think that qualifies for the patented NBC caution in bingo

Number 5 car should slow down like petit lemans 2018

Attached: Sebring_bingo_updated.jpg (1500x1729, 727K)

would be a shame for an Acura to get involved...

Attached: rogerpensketopper.jpg (1300x724, 62K)

quick who should i record, 10 or 67 car

lel

this traffic is fucking Briscoe

>ferd

>FERD
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wrong

just as i said that
his on board was pretty good tho

Attached: 1526767283364.jpg (5066x6170, 1.3M)

did nbc just not notice a spin right in front of the camera

I dunno, since I'm not watching on NBCSN, but it wouldn't surprise me.

i might be seeing shit. im pretty hungover

>pouring empties together for one final sip
whata a life

NASR WINS LOL

rigged win for penske in detoilet at least

caddilacandVAGwinslol

CADDIWINSLOL
BRAZILWINSLOL

Fuck Porsche and Fuck IMSA caution rules.

>porsche wins BOTH 1000 miles and 12 hour race

Attached: 1523078157578.jpg (389x389, 18K)

No BUMPS today boys
still was a comfy race

Attached: Sebring_bingo_updated.jpg (1500x1729, 733K)

>Mazda's catch on fire
>Toyota's fall out
Excellent. All as foreseen.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>toyotas
uhhhhhhhhhhhh what

satisfying week

You're mad if you think Acura will win in GM land. Gonna be MidO if anywhere.

Penske owns GM, you'll see

im thinking of the wrong everything. im just too hungover for no reason. i have no idea why i thought detoilet was the next race

and i have no idea why i thought acura would win. caddilacwinslol for the rest of the year

I can see Mazda getting a win with the pace they have. But then again >Mazda.

Nah after about Watkins Glen is when charity win season starts

sad....
>12 hour race only 328 posts.