Ozil really needs to fuck off to Besiktas or something...

Ozil really needs to fuck off to Besiktas or something, but he will steal a living on £350K/week at Arsenal for a few more years. Thanks, Wenger

Attached: dgefsrtd.png (1666x1028, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/fullback03/status/1106301572118708225
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what a shit stirrer

Based. Fuck arsenal

this

Attached: 1481977201248.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

What did he mean by this?
twitter.com/fullback03/status/1106301572118708225

Poor erdogan can't refuse now that it's been made public

kek, what a shithead

I'm so ashamed this cockroach was ever allowed to wear the German shirt

pecho frio as fuck

Based

Attached: F7994867-3663-4C84-8325-22D2F0F2EF2B.jpg (750x937, 197K)

An arab subhuman inviting another arab subhuman to its wedding. What's the big deal?

Well it means that Ozil is a very talented player he knew it was offside as soon as the ball went to obama, he didn't expect that refball would be needed to eliminate Rennes

I want to fuck his fiancée

shut up tourist you don't even know what that means

Isn't this fuck third generation or something? This is the difference between immigrants in America and Europe, yank one would have lost all ties to the country his grandparents were from by now.

He assumed the linesman would flag for the obvious Aubameyang offside. Of course he should've played to the whistle but it was a bad mistake by the lino.

>t-there's no way he'll get to the ball, best turn around now

Don't be mad Juli-kun

Based

Luckily I think he'll never return to Germany

turks are unique. remember sarko talking about minorities in France that they would marry with other races but never the turks they never mix with the others, they have their own turkish mosques etc... they're a real colonial force I guess it kinda make sense turks were originally central asian, those people don't mix with the others

Based, a man who knows and values his own race making cosmopolitan germ*ns buttmad.

with his cockroach antennas he knew it was offside

And these Turks will then have the audacity to blame us and "raycism" when they're still living in the same shitty part of town (oftentimes even the same street) as their parents and grandparents.

They do nothing to integrate into our society and then wonder why they're at the very bottom of it.

>shit at arsenal
>shit at NT
>constantly sucking off "HIS" president
but just you dare say anything bad about this persona grata.

Yeah I think he really hates Germany at this point and would rather live in Turkey

He seems like he'd have become a terrorist if not for football.

They just want to colonize us, crying racism is just exploiting our weakness. Of course none of them really care about not being accepted here. Muslims in Europe all know which buttons to push to get what they want. Every immigrant learns to play the racism game the minute they enter Europe.

tolerance is a sign of mental strength for western cucks meanwhile tolerance is a sign of mental weakness for the rest of the world

This

Attached: images (1).jpg (193x262, 9K)

I always wondered why do we have to coddle those parasites when they hate us and want us dead?
And why they can judge us according to their own set of morals while we can't do the same?

>muh white race reeeeee

Kek

>Every immigrant learns to play the racism game the minute they enter Europe.

Wrong desu

East Asians never do this.
They just work their asses off and within one generation become at least middle class (if they arrived here dirt poor) or even upper class (if they were already well educated coming here)

Completely different mentality, that's why not even our right-wingers mind them being here too much (other than the radical dumbfuck nazis)
Same goes for most European immigrants.

Damn, even Africans have a better attitude.

It's really just most Turks and Muslim Arabs (Christian Arabs are quite based and unironically redpilled) who are simply incompatible with our culture and values.

Isn't Erdogan a filthy muslim warmonger?

ITT: reddi/pol/ virgins

the elites want to destroy our entities so we only become consumers, what you buy will be what defines you, not your race, not your religion not your culture. they believe that nonwhites will like white drop their identity if they're rich I mean probably or not.

he adapts to his voters to stay in power.

he's the new sultan and özil will lead his janissaries to conquer all of europe inshallah

yes, that's why Oezil loves him.

Yes, he is genociding the Kurds as we speak and has jailed literally tens of thousands of journalists and judges in Turkey.

And yet, they're still a NATO member that we would have to defend if attacked.
What a fucking joke.

In what way is it different to a Western Jew supporting Israel and Netanyahu? Look at America and AIPAC. Most Jewish Americans have ties to the US from 80/90 years ago or more. It hasn't weakened their support for an ethnostate on the other side of the world.

The real question you should ask is would the German press be so quick to jump on his back for supporting a human rights-abusing, authoritarian, corrupt leader if it was Netanyahu instead of Erdogan? Of course they wouldn't. They know they'd be called anti-semites and Nazis. So why is it different with Erdogan? Is it maybe the fact that he's started buying arms from Russia instead of the US? There are games at play here far bigger than some bug-eyed German midfielder.

Both are bad let's be honest.

>So why is it different with Erdogan?
Cause of this 5th column here that he regularily whips into a frenzy at large mass gatherings when he visits and actively calls on to reject integration and colonize the country, perhaps

>turk not marrying his cousin

wow, that's progress I guess

Based Özil making incels butthurt itt even with his wedding invitation

Attached: 1551526486437.png (1115x578, 97K)

Yes but it's alright, he's an arab.
We need to talk about real issues, like the murrican orange man that tweets innocuous bullshit or black people in historically innacurate audiovisual performances.

Get off the internet, Reçep.

Literally almost every integrated and good looking Turkish woman here marries and gets bred by Germans.

The moment they can, they can't wait to abandon their shitty Turkish identity.

Attached: Nazan-Eckes-und-Julian-Khol-2.jpg (1024x1001, 106K)

>5th column
What 5th column? Turkey's not about to invade Germany. This isn't 1683. Turks are one of the least susceptible Muslim groups to Islamist radicalisation. I'd happily trade your Turks for our Pakistanis and Bangladeshis. If you think Turkish immigration to Germany is at all comparable to colonialism you're out of your mind. If Germany's Turks fail to integrate it simply hurts them and limits their opportunities. This idea that their lack of integration is part of some coherent plan to take over the country is absurd.

Karased and Bogapilled

Ozil is high IQ because he ended up marrying a smoking hot traditional Turkish girl instead of some wh*te goldigging bimbo slut

>arab

Brazilian intellectuals

this desu

Glad to see there are still some sensible and rational people on the internet.

>tfw ozil is a filthy turk
>tfw ozil is still the best player on the current arsenal roster

Attached: 1524871249627.jpg (640x539, 44K)

That's not the case Nigel. I live in the DC area and outside of NYC, you'll struggle to find a more (((diverse))) part of the country. I can say without any hesitation that the only immigrants that are fully capable of adapting to American culture are white Europeans. Immigrants who come from anywhere else never fully adapt and rarely put in any effort to assimilate. The whole idea of the American melting pot is a myth that was adopted from a play written by a Russian jew, living in London, who had never stepped foot in the United States.

Attached: DiUYYHwX4AAzyVC.jpg (963x1024, 74K)

Arsenal's best player is Nacho Monreal.

>Moroccan sand nigger detected

Ramsey is unironically Arsenal's best player, followed by Monreal and Lacazette

>Gülşe was born and raised in Gothenburg, Sweden. Her mother is from Izmir, Turkey and her father is an Iraqi Turkmen from Kirkuk, Iraq

Hmm...

What about black immigrants? Don't they embrace African-American culture?

For sure, I never seen Irish larping Americans

Ozil is considered white by the US definition of 'white' since he's from the native peoples of Europe, Middle East or North Africa. In reality he's West Asian but the US marks him as white for statistical purposes. So, it depends on which government you ask and since USA is at the top....

He isn't. It's Ramsay at the moment; but he's leaving. After that it's a bit of a toss up. PEA has like 22 goals this season. Torreria has been good.

He just does what basically all German Turks think, except for the homos and some lefties maybe. I think keeping the distinction between us and them up is a good thing so good on him.

>I think keeping the distinction between us and them up is a good thing
This desu, imagine millions of Turks going full "we are the actual Germans"

>Africans
>better attitude

Fucking kek. The VAST majority of niggers who immigrate to Western countries are on some form of government assistance. Per capita, they cost the state more money and commit more crime than whites. The few Africans that do assimilate and don't commit crime usually end up having shit kids who are no different than Jaikwan from the hood.

>Ozil wins you a world cup
>turn your back on him and single him out for failure in the next world cup

Why are the Germans such backstabbers?

So…? Where is the controversy this time?

>tfw no superior roach gf to laugh at you

Attached: 131.webm (640x640, 2.69M)

He's a retard that can't take criticism and turned to a dictator that covers his ears with honey. He couldn't take criticism while he was at Werder either. There were a lot of others that played worse than him but they didn't do stupid shit when criticised. Müller is trying his best now atm tho

We don't really have that many Africans to begin with here, but I have never had a bad experience with any of them desu

If you go to a major city here, you may meet some blacks trying to sell you drugs, but all they do is ask and accept a no from you.
There's none of that gangbanging 'thug culture' bullshit going on here like what your blacks do in the US

Although that is probably because there are no real "black neighborhoods" here, they usually just live in ghettos among the Muslims and white trash, so maybe they don't feel like in a position to form gangs and shit and have a motivation to move to some better parts of town.

Blacks are rarely talked about here 2bh, Muslims and gypsies are seen as the biggest problems.

If I was turkish I wouldnt want to integrate into g*rman culture either

based Pasha Erdogan

stay mad, Christian-Democucks

Attached: 1552345284082.jpg (1020x767, 125K)

They do. Since their parents native culture is literally foreign to them, they seek out and emulate African American culture. Within one to two generations of their parents moving to the US, they're literally no different from any other ghetto fabulous, obnoxious black person you'd run into in any major city.

t. ilhan omar

blacks in USA were bred to be strong and aggressive, they're like a subspecies of sub-saharans

cute!

Yeah that would be extremely fucking weird. Everyone should stick to their own culture no matter where they're living and be respectful to their host nation. Anyone SERIOUSLY complaining about >MUH INTEGRATION is actually a globalist shill, but most of them are just actual racists who want to bash Turks and this is a politically correct way of doing it

Germans are racist, that's literally it

From the times I've been to Germany, I'd agree. Especially on that last part on gypsies and Muslims. What works to your benefit and European countries in general, is that there is a much more distinct culture in place. Much more so than in the US. Each region is vastly different culturally and demographically, that it doesn't put the same pressure for immigrants to assimilate as they would in Germany, the Netherlands, or any other European country.

JUST

This is true and it shocked the fuck out of me when I went to germany (Munich, Berlin, Dreden). Seriously most immigrants there are arab, while we get niggers.

That's a true German right there. Claim otherwise and you're racist

You really can't blame Özil.

Attached: reis then.jpg (780x500, 222K)

He'll fake the sniffles a few days before so he has an excuse to not turn up.

Turks are cockroaches.

>yank one would have lost all ties to the country his grandparents were from by now
lmao, yanks are always on about muh heritage

>Gülşe was born and raised in Gothenburg, Sweden.
oh, wow.

what is this circle of golden stars?
flag of the turanic union?

why is she dressed like a whore and not a good Muslim girl? Put your headscarf on sister

your entire country is filled to the brim and cucked by cockroaches on a daily basis, yet letting ozil win you a world cup is what hurts? lmao

Attached: emir.jpg (500x370, 25K)

fucking german cuck

ozil is on level with iwobi for the last 2 years

i feel like the turkish community in germany is a bit underrated. lots of misinformation and needless xenophobia and generalizations in this thread that are absolutely not based in reality. turks are actually quite okayish immigrants and utterly superior to pakis in england and nafris in france, holland, belgium etc.

it just keeps getting worse for each post you make, germans truly are brainwashed to the core.

it's literally an objective fact that german turks are superior to english pakis and nafris in the cunts west to germany.

why the fuck do you care that the shitskins you got are slightly better than the shitskins the brits got? fucking hell man

Because he is one himself

mixed german-turkish is the superior race tßh

Attached: juelimery.jpg (1080x815, 76K)

1 döner ohne eisberg mit scharf ja aber auch zackig hier, ufuk

>yank one would have lost all ties to the country his grandparents were from by now.

lmaooo. I know 4th generation pollacks in USA still craving for kiełbasa and looking przez okno czy car stoi na stricie

green-blue eyes with brown hair is the patrician choice

makes sense.

Regions in the US are more culturally different from each other than regions in European countries?
Are you out of your mind? US has more or less the same culture all over the place, even accents hardly different country wide in non-rural places these days. European countries have regions that have cultural difference going back centuries with significantly different dialects, to the point where in some parts of Europe people identify more with their region than their nation.

i dont get this at all. this whole phenomenon of looking to footballers as moral role models is retarded.
a whole lot of high-profile ones get caught drunk driving which has a direct chance of killing other people, making it all the more laughable when people are outraged that he met someone who you dont really like

>when you no longer play for the national team so you can finally stop pretending to be german and to give a shit about germany or its values

absolutely based conman

Attached: özil tips fedora.gif (330x204, 394K)

Post maschines Chaim

Only double digit normies respect them. You just need to hear a footballer speak to realise how retarded they can be.

Based

Attached: 9FD4E375-64AC-4D02-8D62-50E3CB0687A0.png (1148x631, 251K)

and what happens when turkish parties get 15 percent on election in 2100? 30 percent in 2200?

>this is his house

Attached: Very German of You.jpg (881x543, 85K)

>green blue eyes
I have these, with contacts in my eyes are very blue and wearing glasses they are green it's very confusing hans

Looks like a gypsie prostitute t b h niqqa.

patrician taste

Attached: 14262665_1787158424906306_810020936_n.jpg (1080x1349, 226K)

burak gib mal mit kalbfleisch ok

To think Europeans protected Evropa, fought Turks and Moors for a 1,000 years, only for their offspring to sound like this German cuck.

Press F to pay respects to what was Evropa.

Attached: 91R8kTQuupL.jpg (1400x1891, 548K)

what's wrong with this?
it's his wedding he can invite anyone, what's the best having a president at your wedding or that weird peddo uncle every family have

what if my weird peddo uncle is also a president?

2018: Ozil takes a picture with Erdogan
2019: Ozil invites Erdogan to his wedding
2020: Ozil annexes Bulgaria

>says the monkey

I'm proud to have been an Ozil out for his entire Arsenal stay. I wanted Fellaini from that transfer window.

Xhaka Leno Ramsey Lacazette Monreal Sokratis Mkhitaryan Kolasinac and even Iwobi are all better than Ozil.

No.

Yes

Attached: 1525960173675.gif (600x431, 883K)

no

>implying getting away with it isn't based

Attached: Marcos Alonso.jpg (1200x800, 82K)

tough choice between being a jewish cuck and a cockroach.