So does any one of you actually play a sport?

Attached: 112.jpg (250x174, 6K)

Yes, basketball.

Yes, I have sex every week.

Yes, I play futbol btw

Yes, dota 2

yes, play the darts everytime im at the pub

Yes, I am having no gf quintuple world champion

>play a sport
lol no I don't even like sport

Yes, volleyball with my gf.

Boxing

hanball and boxing

not a sport.

I do indoor climbing twice a week. But it's not really a sport unless you time it.

i swim, but that's not actually "playing" sports

dota 2 is officially recognized as a sport by russian governement

its a sport.

For me, it apehoops

i wouldn't have a doubt about that tbqh
yet apparently stately organized dota training only consists of solo mid or feed

Do not imagine that there is any bird more easily caught by decoy, nor any fish sooner fixed on the hook by wormy bait, than are all these poor fools neatly tricked into servitude by the slightest feather passed, so to speak, before their mouths. Truly it is a marvelous thing that they let themselves be caught so quickly at the slightest tickling of their fancy. Plays, farces, spectacles, gladiators, strange beasts, medals, pictures, and other such opiates, these were for ancient peoples the bait toward slavery, the price of their liberty, the instruments of tyranny. By these practices and enticements the ancient dictators so successfully lulled their subjects under the yoke, that the stupefied peoples, fascinated by the pastimes and vain pleasures flashed before their eyes, learned subservience as naïvely, but not so creditably, as little children learn to read by looking at bright picture books.

kek, nice

Why are russians and eastern euros in general like this though?

When I was a kid I played baseball and basketball. My teams were the mets and Lakers

We had a big subculture of gaming clubs in earlier 00s. Not sure how large in regards to the west, but probably larger, given that not everyone could afford a pc and there were no other diversities apart from drinking and brawling. Originally it was fps like Quake or CS, but then I suppose a transition was made to Dota as it gives greater satisfaction through winning and also doesn't require any sort of grinding.

i made a thing

Attached: the virgin school shooter vs chad mosque shooter final.png (2900x1246, 220K)

Football, rowing and water polo

Kickboxing and Futsal.

I broke my ankle last year and the thought that I will only be in athletic decline from now is extremely depressing

I lift at the gym and dance three times a week.

I play squash now
used to play footy but not for ages

>dance three times a week
what kind of dancing?

Futsal, archery and chess

ligma

Very nice, in what weight division?

I'm like, 200 pounds and I'm out of shape for most sports. Even when I occasionally play bowling, I'm not a good aim.

>Tfw Amerifat

[spoiler]I did do 100 leg presses at 60 pounds at the community center recently though[/spoiler]

this entire fuckin post is embarrassing, bud. figure it out

Is lifting a sport?

No, it's just a training mehtod that people without actual skills try to meme into a sport. Applies for crossfit too.

Yeah. You probably know me as the 12th man though.

I played tennis once, not I don't anymore.

all categories

>60 lbs
Jesus bro that's nothing.

I bet you're fun at parties

pro skateboarder

No, part of the problem is I don't have any friends too. Also I was shit even back in school, only ever scored once.

Attached: tfw fat.gif (633x758, 15K)

Gym, Cycling and I would continue BJJ if there was a club near this god forsaken city

Football three times a week.

Best exercise for me bar none. Wish I could play here more easily.

yeah mate squash gang

Seriously? How much money do you make and can you post a YouTube clip of your tricks?

I did play rugby but can't afford the injury risk now. These days I play indoor soccer, water polo and tennis

This except swap out rugby for (american) football and tennis for baseball

I like to go to the batting cages at this big ass golf, go cart, and batting cage shit.
Play indoor futbal, walled, every sat or sun at this "club" I found.
Basketball with friends although I'm not to good at that.
Is running and lifting a sport?

Amateur soccer every Sunday night

of course, I do play chess everyday for a few hours

Weekend warrior baseball player here.

Are the indoor soccer and water polo leagues you guys play in mixed gender? I've been wanting to join a mixed sport to try to meet girls.

Nice

is chess an sport?

me and my m8 play dick sword fighting

it's really good first you both get erections then you have a swordfight with your dicks

Chess

My water polo league isn’t coed (soccer is) but they offer coed leagues. I’d bet almost any non-high-contact sport you’d want to join has coed leagues.

We call it jousting in the states

I play football, the American one, commieball can fuck off

Based and Anschlusspilled

>tfw want to play football but don't have friends

Attached: Yu Yu Hakusho - 022 - A Sorrowful Young Beauty Yukina [BluRay][960p][Dual Audio].mkv_snapshot_05.49_ (1280x960, 157K)

Badminton.

Darts and golf

Based squash bros

>how much money
Average income where I live
>can you post a youtube clip and doxx yourself?
No.

Yeah, I play squash. I played in college and I was pretty good. I just play casually now though.

Attached: ramydive.jpg (3462x2496, 1.16M)

Bowling in the fall/winter
Golf in the spring/summer
Both are more of an excuse to drink though

i played for a few years. it's the king of sports but impossible to find a partner outside of college/old-money haunts.
>that satisfying sound when your opponent hits the tin
>that infuriating sound when you hit the tin
>warming up a ball

i haven't played in forever, thanks for reminding me

I just fucked a black girl in the ass last night, ask me anything guys.

Attached: img_2127.jpg (2208x1055, 189K)

do u hav aids

Cool

Why would you fuck 3DPDs?

Yeah man, it won't be a real sport in the U.S. until there are public courts (like how there are tennis and basketball courts everywhere). It's too much of a country club thing right now. It actually makes me embarrassed a lot of the time to say I play.

Football until I was 23. Then got into cycling. Now doing cycling and boxing

No aids
Because 2D is just 3D minus one

Wanted to know why Americans like gridiron so much, i play DE in div 2 lol. Before used to be mma but it was only for a 1y and before that basketball but I was shit at it

I skate

preferred technique? mma would give you great hand technique and balance. are you a speed rusher or bull rusher?

just weightlifting now, nothing competitive though

i used to buy rackes for my friends to get them hooked. it's a great sport. very underrated.

Tennis and pickup apehoop. Back in high school I used to play baseball, too.

goofy or regular? I bet I can find your ass just making five searches

Based, how can I get a black gf

does going to the gym 6 days a week count as a sport

Wont be a popular sport in the US because it’s dominated by Muslim Egyptians

like soccer in liverpool then

Yes, I often play indoor soccer and occasionally padel

ive always been terrible at sport.
but my girlfriend and i play softball, which is fun.

there are teams with players that are literally retarded.

Don't be a cuck and don't try too hard.

Footy and I won the country championship with my Netball team

Padel is fun as fuck

Cricket and table tennis

lineal middleweight champ of depression

Soccer, baseball and occasionaly your mom op lel get rekt you fucking bitch

Attached: 1343527231977s.gif (360x260, 1.4M)

Squash master race

Ping pong is not a sport ya dumb fucking zoomer