Untitled

ΤΙ ΈΓΙΝΕ ΡΕ ΠΑΛΙΟΜΑΛΆΚΕΣ ??????

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EbeMFW9rIA4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018–19_Pro_Basketball_League
youtube.com/watch?v=bSzOAkwk5bg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based

Τέρμα kωλοφαρδο ξερωγω

Too bad we are making the greatest comeback for that 8th spot.

>Wanting this sweep from fener so bad
Also will saras stay next year ?

Yikes

I dont know. It will depend on the other offers he gets. That said I am not really impressed with him this season. Tho tbf our new signings are kinda shit and couple other players have been dissapointing this season.

Someone please explain to me why Euroleague has only 16 teams. They say they want to improve European Basketball yet they starve clubs of big ticket games with such a small league. Basketball could grow in popularity with an expansion to 32 teams but I get the impression that the league is horribly corrupt and just wants to protect the interests of its "A license" teams. What a shame.

No offence but without Saras you lose all your meme potential and probably go back to mediocrity
You are right ,the closed league model doesn't really works with such a little market.I wish the basketball champions league would find some sponsors, it has a fair way of entrance and its something official by fiba not a random ruso-turkish company

Attached: papa_1.jpg (960x540, 62K)

>expansion to 32 teams
God no

Looks like last year was our Leicester season. We already are mediocre la

Make sure to tune in tomorrow boys.
youtube.com/watch?v=EbeMFW9rIA4

Euroleague works with double round robin plus playoffs

Next year it will have 18 teams.

inb4 we get Straya from the second bracket and Canada from the third
I believe we will go for a big signing for the coach position this summer Itoudis or Saras

I hope we get Australia, Canada and Nigeria.

Attached: sale.jpg (880x586, 214K)

I'm probably autistic for spending time on this but one day I put together a league structure for a Euroleague expansion to 32 teams. I tried to make a system which opens the league to more teams as well as protect the interest of the major clubs. Tell me what you think of this;

Ex Yugoslavia (ABA Liga) – Top 4
Spain – Top 4
Turkey – 4
Russia – 4
Germany – 2
France – 2
Italy – 2
Greece - 2
Lithuania – 1
Israel – 1
Belgium – 1
Poland – 1

Qualification for remaining 4 spots; Teams are divided into groups of 3 to play round robin, top team in each group advances to Euroleague competition with ties settled by point differential. Wildcard positions will be granted to clubs from leagues without guaranteed spots in Euroleague competition as well as meet the venue requirements (5000 spectators). All teams who fail to qualify for Euroleague automatically qualify for Eurocup.

Pot 1:
- Italy 3rd
- Greece 3rd
- Germany 3rd
- France 3rd
Pot 2:
- Lithuania 2nd
- Israel 2nd
- ABA Liga 5th
- Latvia/Estonia 1st
Pot 3:
- Poland 2nd
- Belgium 2nd
- Wildcard
- Wildcard

***A Licenses in this system will be used as a saving grace. A license teams who fail to qualify directly to Euroleague or for qualification round robin will take the spot of any club that does not meet the venue requirements.

Ignore pot system I clearly fucked it up but you guys get the idea.

>Belgium
lol?
Lithuania deserves to have 2 teams.

First round of competition would be 4 groups of 8 teams each playing 14 games with top 4 advancing to 2nd round. From there another round robin with 2 groups of 8 teams with top 4 in each group advancing to knock out playoffs (8 teams total).

>I'm probably autistic
Yes you are.
Its late now mate but you have to remember the national championships are a thing.You cant have more euroleague matches in a season than already are .
People seem to like the everyone plays with everyone system to much to go back to group stages.
The bigger problem are the licenced teams who have a secure position not the number of the teams

>Ex Yugoslavia (ABA Liga) – Top 4
- ABA Liga 5th
You high leaf? They have zero teams in Euroleague and Eurocup quarters this season
>Turkey – 4
Their 3rd team have 3/23 record this season
>Lithuania – 1
Are you fucking serious? I don't like and rate Rytas (or Neptunas) not one bit but even they can beat Polish, Belgium, French or 2nd Italian teams.

Maybe a stretch to give them guaranteed spot but their league really isn't that bad. Maybe you are right though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018–19_Pro_Basketball_League

I'd give EX-YU four spots because of history and because of guaranteed high attendance and amazing atmosphere. Point taken with Lithuania, they deserve 2 teams at least however I think Turkish clubs have preformed wll enough in the past to get 4 spots.

I'm there is a way you can make it work with 32 teams. My main protests to a 16 team league is how much other teams get starved for good competition as well as how it inhibits the growth of the sport.

Updated version;

Ex Yugoslavia (ABA Liga) – 4
Spain – 4
Turkey – 4
Russia – 4
Germany – 2
France – 2
Italy – 2
Greece - 2
Lithuania – 2
Israel – 1

Qualification Round;
- Italy 3rd
- Greece 3rd
- Germany 3rd
- France 3rd
- Lithuania 3nd
- Israel 2nd
- Latvia/Estonia 1st
- Poland 1st
- Belgium 1st
- Wildcard
- Wildcard

In current Euroleague competition a club can play up to 37 games (30 in first round + 7 in playoffs). With the schedule I proposed earlier teams would the exact same amount and season would last the same length of time.

First round: 4 groups of 8 (14 games each)
Second round: 2 groups of 8 (14 games each)
Playoffs: First round is a best of five series with top 4 going into Final Four (Potentially 7 games)
14+14+7 = 35.

They want to make it like the NBA. They proposed that many teams abandon their own league in order to be permanently in tge Euroleague

The top 5 Greek teams are better than any French or Polish ones desu

youtube.com/watch?v=bSzOAkwk5bg
*Hits pipe*
ΨΩΛΑΑΑΑΑΑΔΕΣ