In the quote book:
>Scholes > either

Scholes shouldnt even be mentioned

"The debate is over." - Lampard and Stevie G

For me it's Vieira

Super Frankie Lampard >>>> Gerrard >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ginger Fraud

Imagine thinking gerrard or scholes were superior
Lamps is also the better manager too

Attached: smug frank.png (500x374, 370K)

putting scholes in with these two legends is a meme, right?

Gerrard being considered a legend is the real meme.
>le 5 long shots a match leading to 3 goals a season man

>goal number bigger so beter player!!!!!

I was talking about the way he constantly wasted possession with his retarded long shots, only for everyone to cream themselves when one finally went in.
Once of the reasons he's so overrated.

All three are long shot meme players

SEETHING

Attached: Qe8VzY.gif (320x240, 1.33M)

>not rating long shot meme players
youtube.com/watch?v=cSYGVnhEkR4
Diego Ribas is one of my favourite players along with lamps for being memes

I don't know how Scholes gets even compared to those frauds
It should be Zidane vs Xavi vs Iniesta vs Scholes

>this revisionism
Scholes was only rated after he retired

ABU media and his influence is hard to see

This. He's even a better manager than all three of them too.

God what an awful post.

Considering how Xavi and Iniesta idolised him, was this goal the invention of tiki-taka?

youtube.com/watch?v=BjnQad_ulgQ

Cant wait until the Carrick v Busquets v Alonso threads start up in a few years

Peak

1. Keane
2. Scholes
3. lampard
4. Vieira
5. Gerrard

Consistency
1. Keane
2. Lampard
3. Scholes
4. Vieira
5. Gerrard

/thread

all those players were more technically gifted than keane

And all of them better than "only works in one system surrounded by other world class players " Xavi, Pirlo, Carrick

scholes was my idol

Worked for him that time, however it didn't work for him after the slip against Chelsea when he spent the entire second half shooting from distance to try atone for his error.

t. Niall Quinn

Doesn't matter. Keane outperformed them all. A bit like how Ronaldo outperforms Messi. Or Rivaldo was the best without ever using his right foot

And Keane's passing is seriously underrated. Didn't see another recycle the ball as consistently as he did and control the tempo of the match till Xavi

I was named after him, for some reason

>youtube.com/watch?v=-Z6czRbDSqY
Watch our league then
youtube.com/watch?v=-Z6czRbDSqY

the thought of ever being likened to niall quinn genuinely hurt my feelings

Lampard was the best one by far

Lampard was GOAT at it though, transcends the memedom

>Considering how Xavi and Iniesta idolised him
memes
Xavi never studied scholes

Gerrard was the best player in the world in 2005 and Redditinho winning the Balloon Door that year was bullshit.

Scholes was the best of the three, you have to be a fucking clueless zoomer to think otherwise.

>I don't rate Scholes

Attached: tipsfedora.jpg (522x579, 95K)

spot on

also this

Scholes has less Premier League assists than Peter Crouch, Gareth Barry, Steed Malbranque, Damien Duff, Kevin Davies, Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink, Stewart Downing, Nobby Solano, James Milner, Steve McMannaman, Damien Duff, Danny Murphy and Darren Anderon

Cesc Fabregas has more than double the assists he has despite playing 149 fewer games

a complete and utter fraud of a bloke. His false legendhood grows every year he's been retired by slimy Utd fanboy revisionists

no he didn't you idiot.

why are you even pretending like you watched him play? no one liked football in india in the 90s

Fewer

fuck up

get it right

based, gerrard was always shit

lmaoo i remember this, such a shit player

i did get it right

how good was carrick?

what made gerrard so good?

pretty good.

but the real underrated midfield player from that 2008-2011/12ish team was Fletcher

fletcher was shit lmao cesc wiped the floor with him multiple times

absolutely false.

no?

>muh utd would've won the CL final if Fletcher played

Embarrassing

based nothing bet the kino of the slip game against chelsea and gerrard desperately trying blooters every time he had the ball

>/thread-ing your own post

Peak Gerrard was dabbing on continental teams while Chelshit was buying the league.
Gerrard > Lamps >>>>> Scholes

In general? Everything. He was one of the most complete midfielders of his generation. For sheer athleticism, versistility, defensive ability and overall reading of the game he blows Lampard and Scholes out of the water.

>Appearances
Giggs>Lampard>>>Gerrard=Scholes
>Goals
Lampard>>>>Gerrard>>Giggs=Scholes
>Assists
Giggs>>>Lampard>Gerrard>>Scholes
>Made up quotes
Scholes >>>>>>>> the rest

>le shitting problems man

>Talent
Scholes
>Intelligence
Lampard
>Athleticism
Gerrard

Gerrard is more well rounded than Lampard and Scholes but they are miles better at some specific aspects than Gerrard like finishing, reading of the game (Lampard), vision, passing, technique (Scholes)

Gerrard stopped being a candidate for GOAT English midfielder or GOAT premier league midfielder when he said "this does not slip" to his team-mates after beating Manchester City last season when Liverpool were in the driving seat to win their first title in 24 year, before he literally slipped to let Demba Ba score, resulting in a home defeat, before they threw away a 3-0 lead at Crystal Palace, meaning that the first time in Premier League history that Liverpool went into the final day of the season with a mathematical chance of winning the league but with no hope of winning it whatsoever, meaning they finished in second place, ultimately choked their best ever chance at the title, and decided to write a book about it being some sort of success before selling off their best player and replacing him with Rickie Lambert

Based

Wrong.
Gerrard is a faggot who won a CL he shouldn't have won thanks to him being a diving cheat.

Scholes is superior to him.

They idolized Pep and Cruyff's Dream Team

Gerrard is the most highly rated and popular out of the 3 and there is literally NOTHING you can do about it.
Now you may seethe Yea Forums

>ABU media
Top fucking lel

>le malicious tackle man
All Poonited players are overrated desu except Andy Cole, Ashley Young and a few others

Based and redpilled

This

>Didn't see another recycle the ball as consistently as he did and control the tempo of the match till Xavi
>Who is Redondo, Rijkaard, Zidane, Desailly, Albertini etc.?
Keane is underrated, you're right but stop with the nonsense.

>Gerrard was the best player in the world in 2005
>Brits actually believe this
Hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahaha
Best player in the world my fucking ass lmao
Best diver maybe, fucking prick.

Attached: 1519083843949.jpg (468x286, 43K)

>Lampard played for England's national team for 15 years and retired at the age of 36
>Gerrard played for England's national team for 14 years and retired at the age of 34
>Scholes played for England's national team for 7 years and retired at the age of 29

This settles it, Lampard is the GOAT, Scholes is the fraud

Attached: india.jpg (800x623, 203K)

This the post

Dumb opinion. Literal shit post

lampard and gerrard can both make good claims to be their respective clubs' greatest ever and are likely to be included in an england all time xi or at least 23

scholes does neither of these things