Spurs 4-0 Dortmund

>Spurs 4-0 Dortmund
>City 10-2 Schalke
>Liverpool 3-1 Bayern

>Prem 17-3 Bundesliga

Is the Bundesliga dead?

Attached: 1550335290863.webm (480x480, 2.28M)

No, but Germany is
Middle germany has to secede and revive their league

no, only >schalke, bvb and buyern are

What do you define as "middle Germany"?
In my opinion, we're done for the next 50 years and I'm all set up for many disappointments in the next years, but I really hope I'm wrong and that >we rise again sooner or later.

having a hard time reading this webbum lads

Was the big fucking german actually upset or was he LARPing?

you will rise but the team will look very different

i hate every last single one of the english scoundrels. a truly wicked and diabolical people.

He's goofing around

I hope so, Danebro, I hope so...

Haha

Not to mention 2 of Germany's goals were penalties and 1 was a Lelverpool own goal.
They were literally incapable of scoring a single goal in 540 minutes of open play (+ injury time)

oh nice, based german

based
bundes is made for buyern, if they are shit the rest of the teams are far worse than that; also, Kovac is a brainlet

redpilled

Frankfurt will win the Europa League tho

germany, england both 1 world cup

You guys killed literally tens of millions of Europeans. Not even Jews. You’re the evil guys, don’t you get it?

They still have more teams in Europe than us

You guys act like the bundesliga was always represented well the in CL yet Arsenal always used to do the double over Dortmund before getting shat on by Bayern. The only difference now is Bayern are rubbish.

The english has killed the equivelant or more throughout history. Also, saying someone is responsible for what their granfathers did is pretty retarded.

>the eternal anglo working you into a SEETHE