>805 goals in 530 games
the GOAT apparently

>two 700 goals players in the same generation
Who the fuck is going to take over ?

le statpad in the PoWs' and Holodomor victims' league

What the fuck was up with this guy

Attached: GOAT.png (321x31, 2K)

>played and scored for 3 different national teams
kek based as fuck, how come he isn't very famous?

Television didn't exist

wtf I love bican now

I would not discard the fact that maybe both reach the 800 mark, more so if both go to shitty leagues and statpad like gods

The goat

No big country media pushing him

I hope Messi and Ronaldo become the all time scorers of football. The boomer generation will AGONIZE if this happen.

>played and scored for 3 different national teams
merchant and bluepilled

Ronaldo is 34, Messi is 31
What the fuck is going to happen to Tsu-fags when Messi breaks the goal records?

The goat

Austria forver ever goatest of goats

>131 more games than messi
>only 20 more goals
penaldo btfo

697 goals
Ghost hat-trick doesn't count
Ghostnaldo is a fruad

then you might as well remove 30% of his goals

modern footie is just as bad as pre-historic footie so yeah

Bican probably scored 5000 goals throughout his career.
The numbers aren't even reliable because they're ancient.

>messhit

There is a very famous Leberkas Stand named after him.

Attached: Baur_001-medium.jpg (418x410, 94K)

All about goals per game, neither of them are close

Funny how Pele is the only old guy out of those in the best player ever conversation

Just proves you need to be more than a tap-in artist to be the GOAT...

Unless you have marketing on your side

How many world cups did Josef Bican win?

why are you

typing...

like this?

What does that have to do with anything?

You said
>Just proves you need to be more than a tap-in artist to be the GOAT...
Which is wrong. You just have to win world cups in the era which internationally football was most important

Wonder how many penalties or free kicks Bican, Pele, Puskas and Muller took?

It was 1940, they might as well have all been penalties

Good bait, so I'll bite in case some retard zoomer reads your post and agrees with you. During Bican's era, the first 3 World cups were pre-airplane, Shitaly refused to take the long trip to South America, URGay boycotted the European-hosted World cups, then there was a 12-year break due to the world war.

What are you talking about? I'm talking about Pele's era. He's remember for his international career; not because he didn't score tap ins

but you've also got to score with a 6 ton sodden ball in a pete bog while the entire defence are trying to dismantle your knees and ankles

None. There was no penalty kick back then. It was pure murderball

People are also slow as fuck and spend half time smoking and drinking

well yeah if you could teleport a modern dietian to the 50s you'd have a massive advantage

>PISScan
>POOle
>PISSkASS
>TUrd Puller
Football prior to the 90s doesn't mean shit. I don't give a FUCK how many goals one farmer scored against another. They're all shitters who might as well have been playing a completely different sport.

gerd muller was a superior goalscorer to ronaldo

He's remembered for touring around the world playing against farmers with Santos, the national team success it's only another side to the myth

(((their))) media don't push his personality

10 years every kid will be saying the same about messi and ronaldo

The Premier League began in the 90s, sweetie. That marks the start of the modern football era and that isn't changing.

To a certain extent, but it's not the same. Humans at this point are probably getting close to reaching their potential in sporting terms

yes 1992/93 players were vastly superior to those competing in 1991/92. Stop sucking sky cock.

don't you think people said this about Pele, Maradona, Ronaldo?

Scoring Hat-Tricks against the nazis during WW2

Attached: Untitled.png (749x132, 7K)

Yes. Humans have progressively as a whole improved on everything. If modern humans are at 95-99% potential, then Pele was 50% in a world of 20%, Maradona 80% and R9 90%

what makes you think we're at 95-99% potential at this precise moment then?

>wroclaw

It's called Breslau, pavel

Because progress has slowly down. Record breaking among athletics happen at much slowly increments now. We have globalization which means team building has never been easier. Most athletes are on very specified diets. The drugs that they take are as good as they've ever been.

We aren't, women aren't allowed to compete with men. Those pasty white men would be erased immediatly from the scoreboard

the diets and the drugs are only going to get better and monopolisation of the top clubs in domestic leagues is continually increasing

Yes, they will, but there are diminishing returns. The human body is best at improving when starting from a terrible position. If you've never worked out in your life then riding your bike will increase your bench press just because of how shitty it is to begin with. But once you've been working out for years it can take you a month of a specialized routine just to add half a KG to your bench. We're seeing the same in sports. Players will always get better, but at incredibly slow rates as we inch closer and closer to 100% potential.

of course but that doesn't mean we're at the peak

I didn't say we were, I said we were at 95-99%

>not knowing goatcan
come on user