HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GET READY Yea Forums, THE TIME HAS COME

Attached: browns dominance.png (2430x1931, 263K)

Clevelandbros ftw

Based Cleveland bros

do we even need to play the season? cleveland is so stacked i say we just give everyone their salary for the year, advance contracts a year and everyone gets their career average for stats and we just give cleveland the trophy. im not even excited for the season because of this

This has to be a joke. You can't be this dumb

W-what's gonna happen, lads?

Attached: brady nervous.png (440x362, 193K)

you can't fool me Hue.

*yawns* nothing will happen mate...get ready for #7

Attached: brady smiling.jpg (569x615, 27K)

Who am I kidding, you're absolutely right.

Attached: brady cheeky.jpg (512x342, 47K)

C-Can I join the Browns? Bennett wants to bluepill me, I'm scared

Attached: 5a78dc831d00003b6b6addee.jpg (1910x1000, 226K)

Sign LeBron too

Why the fuck would you call a team the Browns?

it was the name of their original coach

but everyone wants da brownies to win

How many wins do we get this year bros

Because Paul Brown was the GOAT coach

Fuck yeah Cleveland

Attached: 90D09AB0-BF91-465C-AE34-844F90BFE79A.gif (306x250, 346K)

pretty sure they play in the same conference as the Chefs and Pats. nothin personnel kiddos

That doesn't make it a good choice

It's a historic franchise and Paul Brown was basically one of the inventors of modern football

I know who Paul Brown is, I know that he was an important and beloved guy in football history, and I know he's the namesake. I'm just saying that from an outside perspective, "Browns" is just a really shitty (pun unintended) name for a sports team.

We don't care what outisders think. If you don't wear the brown and orange you don't matter.

But seriously I like it, we're not a glitzy glamorous team, we're grinders that do the dirty work in a rough physical sport. We're not afraid to get our hands dirty

Respectable. For what it's worth, regardless of what I think of the name, it's good to see Cleveland becoming a potential powerhouse; the team really hasn't deserved how loyal and cool its fans are for most of its history, and I'm happy for you guys that now you're getting all these good players

t. Fins fan

Y did big bend pee himself

wait a minute, hand egg can't be back already can it?

fuck

Attached: 1274542597283.png (125x125, 39K)

He's gonna get hurt again and everybody will post memes about how based and redpilled Dave GOATleman was for dealing obj to Cleveland

Attached: gd1.jpg (2786x4008, 1.34M)

>We
>we're
>we're
>We're

Back in the day teams didn’t think about making their teams into marketable brands, and thus their team names were absolutely retarded.

Attached: DCC263BE-D110-4980-AED4-E4D97A2AB39F.jpg (828x1510, 505K)

as if cartoon animals are any better

>jets,jags,and browns each getting big names from FA or trade
Looks like we'll have to find new laughing stocks

>panhandles
>triangles

been a stan since I could walk and not even from the CLE area (am a Yank just abroad), but seriously, reading this shit made me cringe so fucking hard. Do you shit onions as well?