CHA: Kemba Walker drops 40 points in loss to HOU
CHA: Jeremy Lamb (hamstring) scores 8 points
CLE: Kevin Love grabs 18 rebounds in win over TOR
WAS: Bradley Beal nearly triple-doubles vs. Kings
TOR: Kyle Lowry (ankle) leaves game in 4th quarter
BKN: DeMarre Carroll hyperextends left knee
BOS: Jaylen Brown to replace Tatum in starting 5
DET: Reggie Jackson (groin) available to return

Attached: StephCurryTaco.jpg (768x501, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a550n_V_3-E
streamable.com/q1ypd
youtube.com/watch?v=2iAhlZ0WrfM
youtube.com/watch?v=YPlPNDXkIYk
youtube.com/watch?v=fzi24Nssiow
twitter.com/andyblarsen/status/1105516016400912384
nba.com/jazz/news/statement-utah-jazz
twitter.com/Rjeff24/status/1104033602222940166
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck the Warriors

Utah sucks

So do the Lakers and Celtshits

>cletshits
What went wrong?

Wake me up when Bagley returns.

Attached: E6AEAE4D-F627-474A-AE01-0633E22DB8E1.png (570x375, 8K)

Danny Ainge doesn't know how to draft. Also thought they didn't need to make moves in the off season when everyone else around them was being aggressive.

Clippers are a title contender is what happened.

>Los Angeles led 25-19 after one quarter and had a 62-49 lead at halftime after shooting 72.2 percent from the field in the second quarter. The Clippers shot 61.6 percent from the field for the game as seven players scored in double figures.

whoa.. night /nba/ really is better..

Attached: 5664767586.jpg (800x1200, 108K)

On everything I love.
I promise you.
You and your wife.

Attached: iOeQnHF.png (559x579, 239K)

Based af

How can /WL/ compete?

Attached: CYHoq.jpg (662x621, 89K)

The Lakers are doo doo

first for cavs still in raptors heads

Attached: 7603289c140f867c76339bdca28c514f.png (630x708, 618K)

Cockshits are talking mad shit for a team with no rings.

str8 ballin like I'm Lou Will

Time to go to bed, wake up in the morning, and watch LeESPN completely gloss over Lou Wills achievement and instead talk about what kind of Oatmeal Lebron ate this morning.

Yes it is

Anyone else stay up to watch the local channel's replay of that night's basketball game?

If I'm playing the Raptors in the playoffs I'm just going to taunt Ibaka the whole game, Dennis Rodman style. Guy has no composure.

>clearly had his arm held by a dirty player
>no composure
He just defended himself and ignited his team some energy while getting blown out by 20.

>dirty player
A la Rodman style
youtube.com/watch?v=a550n_V_3-E
If you're dealing with an emotional player that's going to start swinging/fighting when you play them physical/taunt them you can easily get that guy thrown out of that game. Lebron won a Finals series down 3-1 taking advantage of a guy like Ibaka's emotions.

fpbp

I dont follow nba really but why do they not rate jokic? In every pre/after game show they talk about different players that are the mvp of the season eventhough these players dont have the same stats as jokic.

Do americans and blacks hate seeing europeans doing good in their own league?

Wish I could find that infographic with Boston's draft history listed, in like the last dozen picks they've had since 2010 Ainge has drafted four-five rotation players. I guess that's not horrible if you consider many of those were second rounders but even with all the Nets picks that he swindled he failed to draft anything more than a roleplayer (witholding judgement on Tatum, his regression this season has been a bit overblown). I don't blame him for not being aggressive this offseason considering where they finished the previous years and their biggest threat in the East moving into the Western conference. It be impossible to predict how good the Bucks would be this year with Bud, but I do think he should have gone after Kawhi if he had a package that the Spurs would consider (maybe something like Hayward, Brown, 2FRPs).

He doesn't have an aeshetic game, he's not dancing around the perimeter creating his own shot with an impressive handle, he doesn't chase down shots and block them, he's not aggressively penetrating the defense and dunking the basketball, no signature shot. The most memorable thing I can recollect about Jokic is him finishing a post possession over Lebron's defense. Media perception can go along way in how you're perceived by fans, Jokic isn't as marketable as the other stars in the league.

streamable.com/q1ypd

Here's a juxtaposition of him running the break with De'aaron Fox.

SOON

Attached: maxresdefault (9).jpg (1280x720, 170K)

Why is it so easy to work athletes into a seething shoot?

High test, low inhibition

Marcus Morris is so painfully average.

Is this guy a meme or does he have legit NBA 1st round prospect?

youtube.com/watch?v=2iAhlZ0WrfM

Because most athletes are black and black people are easily rustled.

You retards never learn

Attached: 1538756135251.jpg (2048x2048, 321K)

Lol are you serious? He’s definitely not going in the 1st round and if a team does take a flyer on him in the second he’ll be on a two way contract and likely never make the roster or get a call up.

He's already got better stats than Gobert did before the NBA and athletic than Gobert imo so I think he'll be fine on the right team.

So its really just because he doesnt dance to rap music like curry or harden?
Who rates players after their entertainment instead of their stats?

Reggie Miller

Basketball is entertainment first, stats are secondary. There’s a reason the NBA commissioned for Michael Jordan tapes to be put next to Disney films in Blockbuster rental movie locations. Also Joker isn’t a good nickname, the best ones roll off the tongue Air Jordan, King James.

he isn't wrong the thunder aren't making it past the warriors and you have to be mentally degranged to pick living in okc over la.

Attached: 1519960141724.jpg (400x352, 38K)

My Clippies :-)

Lakers suck dick you loser

the jazz need to let rubio walk this summer

fully unleash point god ingles

>implying

Attached: sonics.jpg (1280x720, 199K)

Imagine being this much of a bitter loser.

It's been a decade, get over it.

But didn't KD already tell the media he didn't wanna play with Lebron cause of the media circus around him?

KOBE!

Attached: 52043284.jpg (1332x2000, 447K)

LeFraud trade when

Right after Knicks draft Zion.

*ring ding ding ring ring*
*Adam Silver walks to the podium*
>"The New York Knicks have traded Zion Williamson and Kevin Knox to the Los Angeles Lakers for LeBron James and Brandon Ingram."
*crowd boos*

No one wants your garbage young players

Whats stopping the NBA from bringing back the SuperSonics?

>shitty boring ass spurs and clippers pretty mcuh confirmed to be taking up last 2 playoff spots

GAY

>Jazz are #8
>Clippers 6
Disgusting. 3 vs 6 is supposed to be good

AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHGGGG
HHHHHGGHHHEEEEELP ME KEVIN AAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: ibaka rage.jpg (2047x1103, 279K)

rude t.bh

You didn't understand that post at all

Second best shooter of all time

This nigga got got hahahahaha

Raps should have locked up Lou when they had the chance. Now no JV, Delon and Miles is looking like a mistake.

just became a jazz fan lads

Steph, Klay and Ray are better

Joker is also a super lazy nickname. I think his team. Big Honey isn't much better but it's fun to say and Jokic hates it so there's more incentive to call him that

>Steph
Yeah, he's #1
>Klay
Probably not
>Ray
A legend, but I think Miller was better

>Klay
>Probably not
Don't be retarded. Klay averages twice as many attempts as Miller on better %. You can argue about muh era but the numbers don't lie

They should take 1 made career 3 pointer away for every retarded thing reggie miller says on tv.

For me, it's supporting a team not good enough to compete and not shit enough to tank

Why is everyone acting like that dude in Utah said some racist shit to Westbrook? Yeah he’s a complete racist, like 80% of the Jazz fans in attendance, but it’s not like he said anything racist to trigger Westbrook’s response,

Reggie Miller could have done that if he had today’s space and the best shooter of all time in the backcourt with him. Miller had to create his own shot his entire career, Klay doesn’t even dribble.

Lou Will is the best player in LA

>Klay doesn’t even dribble.
You're right. Reggie Miller never had a catch and shoot 3. Everything he took off the dribble

Does anyone even know what he said?

>Kyrie Irving was asked for his thoughts on the Los Angeles Clippers' season and turned it into a ringing endorsement for Doc Rivers.

>"It's so easy to play for a guy that's been a player in this league," said Irving of Rivers.

>"He's won a championship and he's done unbelievable things in this league for his players while giving them confidence to go out there and be who they are.

>"Lou (Williams) signed an extension for a reason, and that's Doc. He puts those guys in position, gives them the freedom and keeps them encouraged throughout the whole game -- especially when they're at home."

Kyrie and Kawhi to the Clippers

Might be because they're all claiming he said it and you're a retard for believing the confirmed racist guy over the players who actually have credibility to maintain.

Kyrie and Lou on the same team would be scary desu

Attached: 1536436426375.jpg (2048x2048, 351K)

Is this a sneak diss to Brad?

>Reggie Miller could have done that if he had today’s space
finally the relevant point is made. how can you possibly compare klay thompson to reggie miller considering how vastly different shooting is now?

go watch the kind of defense miller had to deal with consistently. he had a hand up his ass on every single play. against jordan he had to start with his back to the basket. curry and thompson are great but there is no telling how they would have responded to bullshit like this

ignore the rule changes all you want but the fact is that shooting is 100% different and 100% easier these days. any direct stat comparisons should be taken with a grain of salt. unless you're trying to tell me that jordan being allowed to rape curry's body wouldn't have hampered his FG%

youtube.com/watch?v=YPlPNDXkIYk

>that shot at 1:12 was called an offensive foul

Lmao, everyone now would've been done a rip through move while in the corner to get a foul and that shot attempt would've been called a defensive foul for being in the shooter's air space.

Half these defensive plays are fouls now.

BRING
BACK
HAND
CHECKING

Nobody claimed he said anything racist, they claimed he said something inflammatory regarding Russ being on his knees.

Telling a black man to stay on his knees like he always has is completely racist. It's a reference to slavery.

Attached: wilt-chamberlain-and-arnold-schwarzenegger-conan-the-destroyer-1984-F4PW6B.jpg (925x1390, 112K)

>this is 7 years old
youtube.com/watch?v=fzi24Nssiow

I feel so old bruhs.....

Attached: 1552285367863.jpg (1200x930, 70K)

Yeah, because its such a huge deal to be the world's best benchrider

>If I'm playing the Raptors in the playoffs I'm just going to taunt Ibaka the whole game, Dennis Rodman style. Guy has no composure.
you could do that but why put in the effort? Its the post season and these are the Raptors we're talking about.
Just let them take the court and they will a new way to lose all on their own. I mean, Lowry is still controlling the offense right??

If your team lost to the Knicks this year, you should kill yourself imo

No he’s calling him gay

is anyone here not gay

You. Fucking loser.

Fucking homos
Kek, based CK

Not even a sneak diss he’s completely shading the guy

Attached: Screenshot_20190312-113035.jpg (1015x1292, 329K)

Based successful racist with diversified interest

How come Dallas is allowed to blatantly horde white superstars but never get accused of racism like Boston and Utah?

>Celtics could have had the 3rd seed
>gets blown out by the Cloppers

Attached: NNNOOOO.png (886x904, 505K)

Their only transcendent superstar in franchise history was Dirk, so I guess people see it as fitting that they build their identity finding that same type of player (Celtics fans got pretty hopeful Tatum could be the next mid range artist a la Paul Pierce after that Summer League tournament). I remember people thinking that Dallas would draft Lauri because he fit the profile but Dirk being totally dismissive of the rumors.

>you have to be mentally degranged to pick living in okc over la.
Maybe it has something to do with the very high tax rates in the sate of California.

imagine being a fan of a sport that hands out these fans if they hurt the poor millionaire player feelings boo hoo :'(

Attached: warning.jpg (510x680, 58K)

yeah man you should totally be able to harass the players and throw slurs at them

you should

And the fact the Lakers are a horrible organization without any intelligent leadership of any kind....

they’re not zoo animals you dumb moor

>wanting to live in overpopulated overtaxed commiefornia surrounded by bug people

But i guess none of that matters if youre a neet who still lives with his parents

Attached: 1544584890256.jpg (299x168, 9K)

This, also throwing beer bottles at them. And if the player does anything in retaliation it's totally their fault and not the fans

>no rings
IF ONLY THERE WERE A PLACE FOR YOU TO LOOK THAT UP

Attached: pepe-hr.jpg (400x500, 83K)

Seattle wont support them or pay for the stadium

i know it's early but man it's gonna be fun shit posting about the thunder when they get eliminated AGAIN

So you expect them to win the championship? You can't find humor out of unrealistic expectations derailed. This is sociopathic non humor.

yes they are

ebin edge fellow MAGApede

Need to follow the based yuro example and throw bananas

Because people from Dallas aren’t actually racist while people from Boston and Utah actually are racist.

You never hear of a black man who feels a deep attachment to Utah or Massachusetts, but black people from Texas proudly call themselves Texans.

Cuck

so which nigger got offended now

Incel loser

The fag one (not duhwight)

You should be able to call a player on the opposing team a nigger, just not a player on your own team. Unless they’re playing very poorly

Incredibly based and 200 IQ post

Ban assault words

which NBA team is the right one for someone who wants to be a fan of a losing team, without any championship, that is pathetic, with a very low attendance, and that is also in a city where soccer is more popular than basketball, and that the NBA team always live under the shadow of a more popular, successful, winner, and important MLS team

Dick sucking libtard

Atlanta hawks

toronto raptors

Why do I have to be a fan of the Atlanta Hawks?

Why do I have to be a fan of the Raptors?

be a fan of whatever team you want man

your mom

That was a blatant wrong call tho

Tough to grasp the level of mental illness that compels this Central American to post the same thing over and over again for literally years

I'm sorry for you

I can only be a fan of a losing team, with very low attendance, without any championship and always live under the shadow of a more popular and successful Soccer team of Major League Soccer.

I also want to leave the NHL (because of the New Jersey team and his fucking name that offends me)

>no audio of supposed nigger sayer
>only audio and video of westbrick being a nigger
>the fan totally say a RaCiAl SlUrE trust me

Lmao grow up kid bill Russel and wilt got called that nightly even when they won

Need go make some bands and quit my job bros

Whenever you're down, always remember you're not a tripshit and actually have self respect

SOON

Attached: Seattle_Supersonics_Logo.jpg (1365x1024, 227K)

Imagine being so rich and privileged you'd rather fake an SAT exam and pay millions to do it instead of making your kid actually study and pass the exams themselves.

Fuck white people.

>Because people from Dallas aren’t actually racist

Attached: Waluigi.png (1280x1114, 530K)

Westbrook is an emotional lesbian but there are few things creepier in life than that all white cultish Jizz home crowd desu

Are you the obnoxious smog breathing Pooston spic that only has 7 images in their folder and posts the same shit every single day?

are you that one autistic board spammer who thinks every post he doesn't like is from the one single user in Houston?

Definitely kill yourself.

So I was right. Breath harder, the smog will kill you faster.

Wasn’t Washington pretty bad when it came to shithead fans?

I don't remember. It's always been Philly, Utah, and Pacers

Did baynes shave his manbun because evwryone was making fun of him?

Maybe, man buns are gay. Only ponytails are acceptable for long hair.

N*ggers in the NBA always bully the white guys who have long hair. They tease them about looking like girls and make homosexual comments to them. That’s why these white dudes always cut their hair like Dirk, Baynes, Steve Nash, Kelly Olynyk

>Breath harder

Why do white people always try to act hard? These white guys at work always say n*gga and it’s always pronounced in the most awkward way. They also play underground rappers from the area which is annoying because they are absolutely not about that life.

Celtics and Utah

HEEEEEKHHHKH......PPPHKJDHHHHHHHH

Attached: D7AEACD4-1BCC-4F01-9EA3-407FB195AF0A.jpg (2047x1103, 303K)

Dude legit saw his life flash before his eyes.

twitter.com/andyblarsen/status/1105516016400912384
Jazz player agrees and supports Westbrook after the altercation last night.

daily reminder that the raptors lost to the cavs without lebron and will most definitely get btfo in the playoffs by either the bucks or celtics

>a team with no rings
Nigga we already got two.

Certain teams losing to certain teams isn't an indication they'll lose to another specific team.

There's such a thing as "matchups". Like your team defensively doesn't match up with a team's unique roster construction and offensive strategy.

Raptors as a whole seem to be a tad slow on closing out 3pt shooters and are built better to guard motion offense, screens, trail P&R handlers, and get to the rim early in rotations and allow mid range shots and kick out 3s.

Cavs even without LeBron have some personnel that gives the Raptors fits.

>we got
>we

Attached: 1538378726098.jpg (500x500, 50K)

Hi r3ddit

Rustled Westbrook

What was the point of replying to me with this inane and intellectually devoid post?

ibaka is still a bum ass nigger, stay losing in toronto along with all those garbage ass niggers

I love how he just responded by being clutch as fuck and hitting a deep 3 from the logo to win the game.

Dallas is directly responsible for getting the Civil Rights Act passed by assassinating JFK. One could say it’s literally the least racist city in the world tbqh.

Attached: 48AE2583-E119-48FC-92F6-2778BB58AB3A.jpg (576x324, 66K)

Say that to his face and see what happens.

so every team in the west match up very well against the craptors good to know, bucks in 5

ironic, isnt it?

Silence brownie

craptors are shit and no they will not win shit this year nor will they ever win anything EVER

Well I mean everyone but the Warriors yeah...

*record scratch*
*freeze frame*

I have a good feeling the Warriors aren't going to the Finals this year.

>Bulls - Lakers

Attached: Aweapontosurpassthesundae_9527dc3d9256898933c7c0bc24162082.jpg (264x292, 10K)

BASED athlete defender, can I succ ur dicc

>I love how he just responded by being clutch as fuck and hitting a deep 3 from the logo to win the game.

Attached: BEC3FCFA-D520-4F6B-8C47-49A699594830.png (470x313, 11K)

>Bra7-1

Attached: 1545650386241.jpg (1023x574, 74K)

You’re projecting. Dirk is not insecure enough to care what about what anyone thinks about his hair. He only started cutting it short because he became a middle-aged dad.

if you are the lakers, is going for cousins instead of AD a smart or stupid move? supposing of course that you give boogie something like 20 mil contract and not the max.
maybe you can then get another near max or max player like kemba and have a chance at something.
what do you think ?

At least it's not on national TV

this is fantastic. But he also somehow interpreted "get on your knees like you're used to" as racist rather than homophobic.

Nikes on my feet keep my cypher complete

AAAAAAA i gotta take a huge lakers

The dudes twitter was filled with racist shit which he coincidentally deleted afterwards. During the fan’s interview, he avoided saying he said “get on your knees”. If it really wasn’t racist, he wouldve told the interviewer it was a gay joke. Cope more, redneck. Get back to sucking his dick

>commanding subservience
>towards a black man
>not a reference to slavery
>not racist

*tears in half*

For me? It's Jordan Brand

t. sensitive snowflakes

Either way the fan is a complete dumbass. And then he went on twitter and deleted all of his questionable tweets which makes any thing he says even less credible.

The prime option is Kyrie, Klay and Boogie

It's not an option. Lakers don't have options because they're not favorites picking and choosing, they're begging.

No one wants to go to LA unless it's the Clippers. That's the state of the Lakeshits right now.

brexit NOW asshole

Kyrie wants LeBron back in his life, Klay wants a loud ass crowd (Lakers have) and Boogie needs one last payday

these 3 will take the whole cap man. theres a whole other 9 or so players to pay plus, you know, lebron james

Lakers can make it work, look at Cavs roster from last year, Kyrie and Klay aren't exactly supermax player's, someone can take the 20-25 contract

I'd rather die a freeman than live as a slave.

is shamet god? why did the snickers give him up?

then why do you keep swallowing redpills fed to you

when bogdanovic flopped at the sixers-pacies game i yelled 'i hope your face is broken faggot' really loudly but no one cared

I was there for this game last year, it was both really based and really sad

NFL free agency is so low energy compared to NBA's free agency.

Kyrie is such a bitch. Losing is always someone else's fault to him

Seattle Sonics

NBA’s regular season is so low energy compared to NFL’s regular season

>Trades own son to rot on the Wizards
>Gets released and wins a ring with Houston

5D chess from Doc

Attached: michaelJORTen.jpg (400x600, 67K)

If you don't appreciate early 00's fashion you don't deserve to live.

Attached: 1543293321428.jpg (900x1200, 222K)

Do it lakers. You’ve lost to every bottom feeder this league has to offer. Make Jordan proud.

Where did it all go wrong? 2007?

Attached: chauncey.jpg (630x926, 58K)

I think it's around 08 when tight clothes really took off more.

Daily reminder that Denver wont reach 50 wins

He looks like he's trying to sell my a 2002 Chevy impala and the other guy is trying to sell me a dimebag

So it was really something racial and not the fact that Westbrook constantly dresses like a homosexual?

Attached: westbrookintunic.jpg (630x610, 51K)

You're a sex obsessed homo please stop forcing your homosexuality on us, we're talking about early 2000's fashion you fucking loser

>COMFY

Attached: legends.jpg (630x949, 118K)

Imagine the smell

Kobe and TD are getting inducted into the HOF this year, right?

Attached: timmy.jpg (599x586, 69K)

Timmy always got that drip

Attached: 1524228947653.jpg (598x513, 227K)

I wish I was white

Don't. White people are evil.

Both of PG and Russ are from Cali and live there when they're not in your methhead city.

tim was so great

>just another day at the office

Attached: 1468278266957.jpg (1024x1451, 563K)

Everyone where I live and work is white, just feels lonely

You misspelled Jews

Not really. Most are passive losers who only care about pleasing non-whites.

>those guys are from cali and both chose not to go to the Lakers therefore you're inferior to my shithole franchise ran by a man with AIDS and the most flaming homo son in existence

Attached: file.png (960x540, 967K)

Lol if Russ didn't play for OKC his "fans" would hate his guts and call him an uppity homosexual nigger.

Hahaha the Cavs were really blowing out the Raptors to the point where Serge "lies about his age" Ibaka started chimping out on a 22 year old. Watch that shit ibaka just gets up and goes in chimp rage

>I could be at home playing video games.

Not even a Lakeshit fan. I just like seeing the big city teams thrive and great players not waste their career in bumfuck redneck cities. Thankfully KD had more sense than WB & PG.

They found the guys Twitter and he said something like "Westbrook needs to go back where he came from #MAGA"

Attached: 1493352208255.jpg (541x654, 29K)

feels

Attached: file.png (474x678, 446K)

apropos early 2000s

Attached: Dgo679IXUAA3Z0y.jpg (1024x1024, 215K)

BIGSUIT
I
G
S
U
I
T

Attached: curtains.jpg (474x706, 40K)

>Vice city
Damn this brings me back

PS2 is the GOAT console.

Don't @ me saying otherwise.

Attached: file.png (995x736, 1.21M)

Real talk KD & Russ should been the next Payton & Kemp and been Seattle greats. KD would have never left Seattle.

Attached: sonics96.jpg (1200x2133, 939K)

SNES may be a hair better but the PS2 was fantastic

Real real talk

Sonics sucked dick and Seattle sucks tranny dick

Attached: bondvillian.jpg (420x680, 52K)

>if only you knew how bad things really were

Attached: 1540914448293.png (498x758, 363K)

offended tranny?

Lakers suck dick and LeBron is a microdicked fraud

Attached: 1529452757602.jpg (640x442, 72K)

Yeah nah PS2 was the most plebian of pleb consoles and only so sold so much because it serviced as a cheap DVD player.

Xbox was the true technological marvel of that gen and could run literal computer games.

Ps3 makes the best games

How do we fix the Celtics?

Attached: 1524221752184.jpg (660x438, 46K)

GameCube had better games. So I'm going to have to go with the GameCube.

Attached: thread_16842241_20161108094328_s.jpg (720x712, 64K)

Houston are now only 3.5 games behind GSW and they're playing them tomorrow. Can they get the #1 seed in the West?

What proof is there that these tweets from the fan westbrook got into it with yesterday are fake or real?

Ps3 and modern games are cheap attempts at cinematography with 3d models.

Ps2 games had originality and soul.

>LeBron averages 27pts per game his whole career
>is top 10 in assists
>isn't even a point guard
>lakerfags still say kobe is better because he was a better shooter or some shit

They were retweeted and screenshotted multiple times before he deleted the account

He also got doxxed including his facebook, workplace, and telephone number.

He's better off shutting down everything and letting this blow over. If he escalates this further he'll even up embarrassing himself.

which tweets? was he calling Westbrook a nigger?

there is literally nothing wrong with being racist

Drake and Future finished WATTBA 2

We finna do this CK!

I can’t stress enough that PS2 is not only NOT the GOAT console, but literally the worst console of its gen.

i agree

Attached: 1527372460945.jpg (600x600, 60K)

Donovan Mitchell called his fanbase racist and wants to change the arena rules on fans interacting with players on the court.

Based? Mormons are mentally ill psychos that deserve everything bad to happen to them. Couldn't imagine having to play in such a racist environment.

Attached: D1e1kzRUcAASKc_.jpg (828x1384, 251K)

ive never seen wesbtrook as happy as he is in this picture. is he a cr7fag?

Attached: 34758940209834_.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Everyone knows Chadnaldo is the GOAT. Messi is pretty good but he's not alpha.

>Bestbrook and Ronnie's aura so strong everyone in the background is faded out

Based

He said Westbrook should go back to where he came from followed by a #MAGA

He had another tweet calling Westbrook a bitch and saying he should get his ass kicked

Doesn't really surprise me he was shooting shit at Westbrook at the game, and Utah is a known racist state.

But im seeing/hearing my local media today call all the tweets he posted fake news, that they were made up al doctored. But they arent providing any proof of this either way

>Serge Ibaka straight up assaults and chokes another player after shoving him from behind
>The fourth fight he has been in where he's the instigator and throws punches
>will probably get a Gilbert arenas has an empty gun in his locker
>league tries to force him out

I feel robbed.

Attached: 566312-gilbert_arenas.jpg (894x960, 55K)

Vice City still plays on the XBOX360 senpai

you are wrong, user.

this is trump's america, believe what you want.

>Donovan Mitchell called his fanbase racist
>"last night's incident is not indicative of our fanbase."

you are literally what's wrong with society today

vice city was the best GTA hands down

Timmy was great because he was both a nimble giant and had insanely high IQ. Soft spoken, intelligent, a real rarity in the NBA when it comes to stars of his calibre. You know hes different when he opts to actually finish his degree rather than just transfer to the NBA. Fucking based and a member of the Old Guard who is still missed.

The Cavs shutting down the Raptors was the most beautiful shit. The Raptors NBA Twitter fanbase was legit calling the game rigged against them. Their tears were glorious. I loved watching their season get ended by Cleveland 3 years in a row.

Attached: IMG_6099.jpg (358x310, 18K)

there is no sport in the world that allows fans so close to players. players should be allowed to punch 4 (four) fans per season, and allotted 20 (twenty) verbal threats per season

>LeBron plays Vice Shitty

lmao Morrowind would crash every 20 minutes

Clippers Blazers gon b gud

it's absolute shit

oh im crying now

why would a game in march end the season

>retarded canuck doesn't know his team's playoff history

>Virginice City vs Chad Andreas

>doesn't answer the question

sorry i can't hear you over the sound of emotion 98.3

oh my love
a thousand kisses from you is never too much
never too much, never too much, never too much

why respond to uppity bucks fans

Your season. Ended by Cleveland. 3 years. In a row.

all im seeing is that cleveland is not in the playoffs and the my raptors are coasting to a 2nd seed.

Cleveland has a ring to show for themselves and multiple finals appearances. The Raptors have proven themselves to be masterful choke artists in the post season. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if you guys lost in the second round again.

Last year:

>my Rapties are coasting at a 1 seed
>gets swept by the worst team to ever make the finals

ibaka only got 3 games kek

so besides all the delusional leaf fags does anyone not see the raptors getting swept by the celtics?

Celtics sucked last night though.

Craptors still gonna go #extinct this postseason as always

Bro he had the mamba mentality, u wouldn’t understand

***BREAKING***

JAZZ PERMANENTLY BAN FAN WHO CALLED RWB A NIGGER

nba.com/jazz/news/statement-utah-jazz

>random fan with bantz tells chuckbrook that he needs heat packs because he's shit
>chimpbrook freaks out and tells everyone he got called a nigger
the absolute state of oklahoma

>2009 was 15 years ago

Attached: pepetime.jpg (545x362, 32K)

>incident happens in utah
>involves a chimp from california and a kkk member from utah
>blames oklahoma

Imagine being this retarded

i agree i blame westbrook for being a stupid ass nigger who not only is stinky disappears in the playoffs

That's literally not what happened but okay. I see why most of our society is retarded.

I met Channing Frye for the second time in my life this week.

did he harrass you

No he's a down to earth dude.

he and kevin love are brutal bullies
twitter.com/Rjeff24/status/1104033602222940166

Hahaha I love these guys so much.

>third worlders crash a brilliantly engineered plane twice
>plane gets the blame instead of third world pilots

Based

>126
>101

Attached: 1499628903762.jpg (500x500, 123K)

Attached: 1548107894712.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Who's going to take one of the team and end Durant's career in Game 1 of the 2019 Finals?

this. the entire media acting like the fan was the only bad guy when theres 0 video of what he said but a guy with a 9 figure contract threatening a customer and his wife did nuffin wrong. fairly certain a black person can kill a white person and get off by claiming the white person said something racist in todays america

s-stop rubbing it in user

Attached: fWVxl6m.jpg (419x445, 31K)

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Khris Middleton will tear a rotator cuff taking out durants knees and then Middleton will proceed to get maxed by the Knicks next summer

Remember that time one guy single handedly shit on the Raptors?

will my Knickies stand a chance against the Gaycers?

Attached: AP98050801296.jpg (416x512, 43K)

LeGod or Paul Pierce?

You should be able to call a spade a spad as a fan that pays to sit in the arena

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUt

Attached: 535891_1.jpg (630x630, 45K)

based

What’s worse is Knicksnigger refusing to admit this guy is a total bust because he plays average defense on a position that can not be shut down

ITT: TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Wow, I am shocked that the guy who sounded like an inbred southern retard was racist and a pussy ass liar. Shocked.

Ronaldo = LeBron

No.

As a black man I must say based on sufficient visual and auditory evidence of last night’s commotion in Utah, Russell Westbrook is undoubtedly in the wrong. While Utah’s crowd has a reputation for racial slurs and crossing the line with their heckling (mocking a player’s cancer stricken child due to leaving their organization), mocking a player’s flamboyance and calling into question their masculinity is well within the lines of acceptable behavior.

To suggest that crowds should not be able to participate in light teasing of rival players is to further neuter our great sport and mitigate the home court advantage, which is part of what makes a series in Utah so competitive.

Ibaka threw punches in a blowout loss and none of them could even connect, pussy ass fake tough igger

He probably didn't connect on purpose because it would be a 1 gorillion game suspension in the sanitized zoomer NBA desu

>get blown the fuck out
>start fighting
Typical African

>As a black man
sure you are whiteboi

Attached: 1547919795341.jpg (622x647, 75K)

>He probably didn't connect on purpose

Attached: 7.jpg (622x333, 31K)

Ah Americans.

Is Kawhi Leonard a leader?

Its up for debate, but when he comes to my Clippies next year Lou gon be his new daddy.

Word, I’m also black and I think it’s acceptable for white fans to call a player the n word but within reason. It has to

1. Be a player on the other team, or a player on your team who has given up significant points on defense or shot sub 35% FG on offense

2. Be said either under the breathe or in a ferocious roar of emotion, say in crunch time. Should not be said conversationally

Attached: 2m4cfeq.jpg (590x728, 41K)

Idk what the big deal is, half the time when I watch videos where the players are leaving the court after beating the home team and walking through the tunnel, fans are screaming nigger at then nonstop, just because theyre butthurt because they lost and cant think of any other way of triggering the players. Watch the video of Montrezl Harrell dancing into the locker room after beating the Lakers. Someone literally screams HIT THAT MOTHERFUCKING NIGGER at him and he laughs it off. Being called nigger in this scenario is more or less a badge of honor. Its just not a big deal, I dont even think the guy called Westbrick a nigger, just some shitty jibe about getting on his knees. Westbrick just said he felt it was “racial” because apparently any time you insult a black person its racial regardless of the insult and he wanted his childish conduct to be excused. If I were Westbrook, I wouldnt even reply, im a fucking millionaire basketball player, who gives a fuck what some irrelevant retard says to you? How can you even get fucked with at that point?

>tfw you'll never again get to see prime Hibachi dropping 60 on the Lakers

Attached: 1546281771210.jpg (476x311, 40K)

TBF, OKC is pretty fucking racist too.

whole team dot

Need a white hoe

boban is back

Attached: 1542789325879.png (900x900, 69K)

Bobi is great but his body simply cant handle to many minutes. Dude is like an endangered species or something.

>no continuation call
Gaycers are scared their narrative won't continue, paid off the refs so they don't get BTFO by a trash Knicks team

are my lakies still bad? ):

Well they signed a 33 year old G league bench player to be part of the rotation

Beyond bad, theyre fucking pathetic

based embiid just running at the cavaliers and flailing

my only joy this season has been watching okc losing games

gaycers pay off the refs everywhere, see sixers game on sunday

Emmanuel "Michael Jordan" Mudiay

Have the worst fucking pimple from hell on the back of my neck near the hairline, can literally feel it wiggling around underneath my skin

Pacers are Clippers east

Those are painful to squeeze out

Mudiay unironically playing like Jordan right now

Robinson already has 2 blocks in 5 minutes of play

Knicks are putting up a fight tonight

Attached: CSf_4SlU8AAMdb6.jpg (160x160, 9K)

my breath smells like i just ate my ex's pussy
i haven't done that in 2 years
wtf is going on /nba/

Attached: 1538804813288.jpg (800x450, 29K)

Just got a fresh cut and the barber fucked up and gave me a bald spot bros....

This and my rapties losing to the fucking cavs yesterday got me all fucked up. I'm eating a bag of cheese...

>watching g-league on espn+
>actually a decent standard of basketball even if there aren't any fans
>halftime video package is about the fucking NBA 2K league

JUST

Does LeBron have a no trade clause? Would it really be that bad to trade him? I'd rather have DLo back than this.

It's playas only baby

Why does Shaq always have 5th grade insults?

why the fuck is every New York franchise worth a shit godawful?
Giants just traded their best fucking player for literally nothing, Rangers are mediocre and not winning anything anytime soon, Islanders are good but aren't playoff material, and the Knicks are going to get annihilated in free agency and give max contracts to Middleton and Walker

lakers already getting dabbed on

Big and successful as fuck so everyone around him has always pretended he was funny and talented outside of basketball

my bullsies :) shame lauri is laying bricks :)

would cleveland make the finals again if lebron had stayed?

Because fuck new york that's why. You deserve another 9/11

Odell Beckham acted too gay to play here honestly

eat shit retard, durant left your shitty town for a reason

In this hypothetical does Lebron still care about winning games or is it this timeline's 2019 lebron?

lmao try again Bloomberg.

how bad are the lakers?

Attached: andrew-yang-2020-collision-conference.jpg (900x500, 68K)

Yang 'bout to give them a thousand points a month bad

the sixers started the process at the same time the lakers started losing, yet the lakers still have a worse record over that period of time

Why was Jeremy Lin good in ATL but ass in TOR

PLAYERS ONLY BABY

The Lakers aren't going to lose to the Bulls, right?

wrong

Why would they win?

I hate NBA media so much. 50% of the time they are talking about a team that will miss the playoffs. Why not talk about the Nuggets or the Bucks? It's not exciting enough if it's not about LeBron?

imagine thinking rajon rondo and lebron james are enough to win a championship

I would have loved him to play on the Spurs. I think he would have been a solid player there.

this season has been one of the most boring seasons i can think of

because the media is riding the lakers' nuts and the warriors are coasting

All the talking heads are coming out and saying it makes no sense for the Lakers to trade LeBron, when it literally does make sense, I wonder how much he pays them

I love Bobi

What would they truly get for Lebron, AD?

worse yet is stephen a. smith saying over and over again every single week that celtics struggles because brad stevens and danny ainge try to "reingratiate" gordon hayward

I need to go clean because apparently some engineering internships drug test. I’m so sad. Should I just take up drinking? How bad is drinking alcohol regularly? I’m considering drinking all week for spring break to play geimu and animu

They should shut down LeBron.

Why did Giannis and Kawhi fall so low in their drafts bros?

drink water

Westbrook? DeRozan? Embiid?

refs stealing frosties from hungry children in philly

giannis was a project and kawhi had no offense. Both developed way better than projected

>embiid for lebron

no thanks

But I want to be not sober

Confirmed! LEbron to the Bulls!

Lakers

Stephen A. Smith is the most annoying sports personality of all time

lebron's value now is john wall. let that sink in

They're not getting Westbrook or Embiid. The Spurs probably would trade DeRozan, but the Lakers wouldn't want him.

Embiids not that good

If the Lakers win the #1 pick I swear to fucking God...

>Giannis: literal who from Greece who played in a team nobody heard of
>Kawhi: literal who from San Diego

kawhi was similar to situation as butler coming out of school. only expected to excel on defense

he put in serious work with the spurs and especially with "shot doctor" chip engelland

good article about that shit
grantland.com/features/the-shot-doctor/

Bulce don't want him

Based RoLo dragging his large nutsack across Lakers face

The Celtics put Giannis on the NBA radar and still Ainge drafted Olynyk instead lmao

Embiid is better than Lebron at this point and I'm not sure how you can argue against it. Not only is he elite on offense but his defense warps the game

seething leaf

You don't even watch basketball.

John Wall for Lebron straight up, who says no?

But he's a Centre

YOU don't watch basketball. Embiid is a free throw babby and no one says anything

Kemba for Lebron straight up, who says no?

>unstoppable humongous center draws a shitload of fouls
welcome to basketball

to think it was jason kidd of all people who was crucial in giannis' early development

i guess we forget he was actually really fucking good at basketball before he became a total meme

>Pop playing DeRozan without Aldridge on the floor

Why hasn't he done this earlier? He always plays them together on the floor.

Don't think the salaries match up

The fuck are they gonna do besides foul him? Defend him? lmao

Scouting is an imperfect science, no matter how much technology advances we will never be able to truly measure how much a player will develop. Nevermind the other factors such as how much the player himself wants to get better.

People like Kawhi, Butler and Giannis are just hard workers that want to have success. Hell isn't Bulter so autistic about working hard that he's a pain in the ass now?

>unstoppable

Attached: 1550079489463.jpg (1000x600, 190K)

are there any webm wizards

this dude in the bucks game just saved a wild pass going out of bounds in the corner behind the back to the player on the wing

Sexton isn't much of a point guard, but the guy gets buckets. His shooting is way better than it was at Bama

Does this really make the Lakers better? They would still be a 1 star team and a bunch of people who can't shoot.

It's because americans know Slavs are subhuman and therefore pay no attention to him.

man allonzo trier's gotta learn how to fucking get around screens, he gets caught like 10 times per game by screens that lead to easy points for the other team
if he can solve that he wouldn't be a huge liability on perimeter defense

the only way to beat embiid is to fluster him, then he gets really butthurt and tries to force everything and gets BTFO
horford and valenciunas both did this

even something as simple as the geographic location can completely change a players career.

it'd be a lot easier for someone like giannis - suddenly with money to burn for the first time in his life - to go off the rails in LA vs Milwaukee

there are multiple ways to fluster a player you

what the fuck is this shit did candlejack get to y

why would pops reveal his secret playoff strats in the regular season?

>celtics know how to beat sixers

More news at 11

bro what the fuck are these meme calls, the knicks are getting fucking raped and the refs are staring at them

what are yalls thoughts on the bucks coach

bud is based

they shouldnt have dressed that way then

can't go wrong with a good boomer coach

Is Philly held back by its coach?

He's good, but alot of the stuff he's doing is obvious

Probably.

Attached: 1465978378106.jpg (1920x1080, 357K)

Little by the coach, little by Embiid's injuries and a little by Simmons shooting.

based retard jonathan simmons

feel for you bro, a bad haircut experience is traumatic

how is it that people wore powdered wigs back in the day and we arent on some new tech yet to get rid of natural hair

I once got a face where they didn't fade it in. Didn't even notice till I got home.

Marquese Chriss didn't even do anything wrong. Africa lunged at him and he protected himself.

are old memes allowed here?

Attached: glory days.png (500x960, 526K)

They wore the wigs because syphilis gives you patchy bald spots and nobody invented penicillin yet.

Damn that sucks

bucks are doomed to be the shaq era magic...

the meme that sparked one of the most hilarious eras in the nba and Yea Forums

Attached: 1548497918907.jpg (1115x748, 117K)

captions please

Attached: celine dion.jpg (1344x751, 268K)

Dolan is a baby bitch

malice at the palace edition

Attached: 1400883575062.jpg (455x333, 97K)

Nah, Giannis is way worse than prime shaq

The only thing paul pierce ever shit on was his own shorts.

Attached: 1441412983520.jpg (736x491, 92K)

>lakers getting bootyblasted by the Bulls
>nobody on /nba/ cares
really shows what a wretched, pathetic, disappointing, garbage team the lakers is and how far they have fallen

Attached: 2vw9yt.jpg (927x500, 114K)

>rags

Thank fuck for the big man. Another win for the sixers. Clap your hands everybody. Good night.

embiid's defense is dope as fuck

Your coach sucks lmao you barely beat Cleveland

Tonight we're all Timberwolves...

sixers are physically unable to win a game by double digits

that's reigning eastern conference champion and raptor genocider cleveland. Better show some respect

Lebron is the face of the league. When Kobe was there, Lakers were talked about even during their down years.

Regular folks wanna see what Lebron is upto. None of the others have gained that level of popularity as of now. Doesn’t help that 3 point shooters historically have weak timid personalities like Steve Kerr/Kenny the jet Smith/Ray Allen/Reggie Miller/Korver etc. and the league is dominated by shooters now.

this, he bullied the rookie all game long

tbf, they haven't soared too high in the first place. Over hyping the team has backfired and now everyone on the team hates LeBrainlet for being a terrible GM.

other than the based banter and no filter, the reason why inside the NBA is so good is because they just say shit. it doesn't seem like they are taking opposing views for an argument (shaq sometimes does) and they don't talk about lebron all show long

Kyrie made a real boneheaded decision going to Celtics. He plays like Kobe, iso’s one on one, slowing the pace of the team. Unless he develops a spot up 3p shot, Celtics may not even want him.

come on knicks. Be useful for once

Is serge ibaka the most high test player in the league?
>screams with the intensity of a primal african war cry everytime he's touched
>leads the league in fist fights, chokes opposing players
>has a footlong dick

Lakers are 29th in the league for 3p attempted. Maybe they should get D’Antoni back, The lack of shooting from the Lakers doesn’t look good.

He also eats lamb brains and gorilla hearts regularly

Westbrook always in his feelings.

They just aren’t in awe of Lebron because they won as much as Lebron (individually/team) and were as good as him as a player. If you listen to Paul Pierce/T-mac, they don’t talk like he is the king aswell.

probably wouldnt be in the league without that retard fire though

Ibaka's bum is just Kendrick Perkins with a green light. Only on the court to delay the game, stupid fucker. He isn't tough either, RoLo would have killed him in a fistfight

That and the free throws + the defense is all a mess. If Lonzo Ball got good at 3 points he would be the star the Lakers need.

Attached: 1469207208681.png (283x268, 72K)

Hrs trying to shoot himself out of it.

I didn't ask if he was tough, I asked if he was high test.

rolo is a sperg that can only fight mascots
ibaka would have knocked his ass out

My Cavsies :) My Brownies :)

Molested From Behind By A Pregnancy Fetish Molester - Hot Married Woman Orgasms When Fucked Deep From Behind And Gets A Creampie

gilbert arenas is more high test and would shoot ibaka's ass

my pellies :(

i really thought they'd cover 10

My Lakies :-)

>not making a Bulls game thread

They'll make a comeback. My Buckies love choking away big leads.

Lebron can’t wait that long. You can tell the FO wants nothing to do with developing young players. There are going to be big changes in the offseason.

The roster is probably going to have solid developed older (27ish) average role players (Like Derrick rose) and another all star.

can we get can ingram sub?

Attached: intercom.gif (426x213, 3.58M)

why do people think this white boi is good? 0-7 from three lmao

Why are there never over the back fouls in the NBA?

Lebron fighting for that 9th seed LMAOOOO

Don't talk about your future daddy like that

I think my Lakers are back

Attached: 964D2FD9-29FC-4021-AEBB-C823924C99A3.jpg (546x633, 319K)

Lebron! Reverse alley oop!

They aren't good enough.

Play happens too fast to get noticed and call.

>lakers win
>404 /nba/ not found

>win against a lottery team
wow what a fucking accomplishment

Pellies head coach chimping out lmao

Lauri fucking trash. His ass finna be playing in Europe 3 years from now.

They are unironically celebrating this win like it means anything. Lakeshits really are beyond saving.

>people really thought New Orleans would take that garbage ass deal
Elfrid Payton is already better than lonzero bust and now ingarbage has blood clots and he was the only one who looked actually good

>yell at player
>get yelled back
>sue player
Only in America.

>Clippers playing without El Gallo
>Kanter is having a huge game
>they cant really figure out how to shut him down
>Harkless flies in out of nowhere and elbows him hard in the face
>Kanter has to sit

LIKE POTTERY