Schalke

>Schalke

Attached: 574406D9-3BFF-4657-9A39-913612D5F96A.jpg (2048x1152, 485K)

What does the GD field stand for?

Will be kino when they win the CL and get relegated in the same season
City WILL be going out tomorrow

Goal difference

goal difference
goals scored minus goals conceded over the whole season

Thank you for providing a civil and useful answer as opposed to going down the banter route.

Makes sense. Thanks.

Imagine being this new

Half of the remaining games are winnable. We got this.
>Leipzig: L
>@Hannover: W
>Frankfurt: L
>@Nurnberg: W
>Hoffenheim: L
>@Slipmund: D
>Augsburg: W
>@Leverkusen: D
>Stuttgart: W

are you fucking retarded?

What does relegation qualification actually mean? That there is a way for the third-worst team to avoid going down to 2. Bundesliga?

Yes, they play the third best team in the second league in a two legged playoff. Switzerland has just reintroduced it for their 8th placed team too

yeah they have playoffs

yes

yes wolfsburg avoided relegation this way last season

Attached: Tedesco.webm (1280x720, 162K)

based Gonçalo Paciência

>we

he looks gay

well, he's italian

>Wolfsburg played a relegation playoff last season and could get in the EL this season
>Schalke finished 2nd and is in relegation danger
Neat!

the bundes is easily the league with the best overall parity and thus the funniest to follow

>tfw >we will miss CL qualification unless Werber is booted from the team

Attached: 1500764409720.jpg (320x320, 27K)

Werner*

Werder* bremen

>bottom three will have a combined GD of -100 next week

is Freiburg a natsoc club?

>he thinks Augustin or Cunha would do better
We need Poulsen and Forsberg back and Sabitzer to get his shit together

Attached: D0pXn3xWsAIs5f3.jpg (1200x675, 178K)

cunha sucks but my nigga jean-kévin just needs more gametime

it's not about doing better, it's about having 11 players on the pitch
Werner was awful at best and sabotaged teammates at worst on Saturday
and wasteful the entire season

Cunha is good desu, firmly believe he'll get rolling next season
the cancerous black frog will hopefully be sold

this is why you'll miss out on the CL

delete

While i do agree that Augustin would do better if he would be playing more, the problem is thats he's lazy and self-absorbed, i cant even count how many times he fucked up by trying to score himself instead of assisting the easy tap-in, so it makes sense that a coach like Rangnick doesnt like him.

Well,i only watched the match in the Konferenz, so i cant say much about his performance and i do agree that hes wasteful, no doubt, i cant wait to sell him to Bayern and watch him flop, but he's still our second best goalscorer this season. I also agree with but like you said >next season.
And before Rangnick trusts Augustin to save the season we will have to watch Sabitzer as striker again.

Attached: 1522508951964.jpg (779x774, 38K)

>Sabitzer
A funny case that one, he looks like he's the real deal but he's actually dogshit.

I was mad that during the summary they didn't even show where he just stole the ball from Forsberg's tap in at around the 70th minute and pissed it away.
And that first header where he was completely unmarked.

The man couldn't hit an open barn door from 5 metres, would actually rather see the turbonigger up front, but clearly Jogi gave Ralle instructions to play the useless sack of shit no matter what.

I'm so sad for him. He's trying but it's just not coming together.
He should cut his hair, maybe he's like a reverse Samson.

Also Werner's performance is unironically the reason I won't take the free bus ride offer to the Augsburg game. Can't stand to drive 12 hours there and back just to get mad at some Swabian shitter.

And he comes off as a proper cunt

Worst thing is that he gets mad if someone else scores and he did that last season already

Aren't Stuttgart good? What happened?

no, they overperformed in the second half of last season, so everyone thought they were good but actually, theyre not.

>tfw no (Ham)Burger FC in Bundesliga this year

Attached: sad pepe.png (549x413, 102K)

based schalke fighting against relegation every time they reach CL

NIE MEHR BUNDESLIGA
NIE MEHR ERSTE LIGA
ENDLICH ZWEITE LIGA
HSV

Gals Defeated

Don't worry lad, >we'll be back.
Hope you enjoyed the match against P*uli, getting relegated was almost worth it for this match.

Enjoy it while it lasts, >our return is inevitable.

Fuck off reddit

Based.

>Le anything I don't like is Reddit maymay

Imagine not thinking Schalke is getting assraped tonight

they will win

Attached: schalke_beer.webm (640x360, 1.48M)

There's something odd about this picture

something about the wall makes me think that, rather than being in a natural paradise, it's actually right next door to a public works yard or gravel mine or something

>imagine playing HSV for a spot in next season's 1. Bundesliga

>imagine that club being in the latter stages of the CL, if not winning it all

>imagine the club pipping HSV for automatic promotion was of all clubs Union Berlin, who've finally gotten their shit together

>Oh, did I mention there's a slight chance that St. Fucking Pauli might pip that playoff spot? Yeah, it's true.

>Schalke

Just a regular season for them.

Two-legged playoff. It's how HSV famously avoided the drop all the years before last season.

The 2. Bundesliga club has second-leg homefield advantage and away goals do count. Wolfsburg beat Kiel (who were a promoted side) last season with relative ease imo after a disastrous season.