WAS: Redskins lavish 6-year, $84M deal on Collins
DET: Lions make Coleman highest-paid nickel corner
NYG: Report: NYG 'listening to offers' for Odell
FA: Browns get in the running for C.J. Mosley
FA: LB Brandon Marshall becoming free agent
NE: Rosenhaus: Rob Gronkowski still deliberating
SF: Report: 49ers land Kwon for four years, $54M
WAS: Report: WSH shopping Zach Brown, Mason Foster

Attached: here it comes.jpg (480x360, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/1c7fke22
youtube.com/watch?v=t0KK43BXnYE
twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1105195474288627715
cbssports.com/nfl/news/patriots-reportedly-went-hard-after-odell-beckham-last-offseason-before-giants-pulled-him-off-the-market/
twitter.com/JamesPalmerTV/status/1105212775251435520
mobile.twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1105207848794050567
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for memes.

first for mem-DAMMIT

For sale:

1 Used DeSean Jackson coming off career low receptions

Price: Literally anything

Attached: bucs jags guy.jpg (344x505, 51K)

*goes 13-3 in your path*

Attached: 2020-champs.jpg (1199x667, 112K)

>Brandon Graham
>Fletcher Cox
>Malik Jackson
>Derek Barnett

Attached: Sliding in the Cox.webm (548x272, 427K)

Why don’t the vikangz just admit that they fucked up and cut Cousins? Why keep a qb that isn’t working??

Hey, you can’t use that picture for the buccaneers. At least they’ve won a superbowl

Attached: 5ACFF556-817A-42FF-BFBA-110B69238919.gif (1280x720, 511K)

Welp, how good of an idea was the Redskins signing Collins for that price and length?

strawpoll.com/1c7fke22

*btfos the flyovers and puts the yinzers in a raging seethe in your path*

Attached: yaseethe.jpg (553x681, 57K)

And every single season aside from that one has been browns-tier

Attached: 1504646705990.png (808x805, 488K)

they owe him too much money to replace him, going 8-8 the next two years would help the FO find a new job

>raiders sign 400 pound tackle

announce DJax to the Eagles you cowards

the entire contract is guaranteed. might as well keep him for the whole 3 years if you're paying him no matter what

We'll wait, meanwhile you could be using that 10 mil right now to get someone you aren't going to obviously cut.

Why would they keep someone, regardless of money, if they hurt the team? Shouldn’t the queens just draft a QB and have a shot at something?

I’ve got you at 7-9

Attached: 5AD55EDA-364C-4A33-98FD-41D3698E20F0.jpg (902x500, 264K)

Micheal bennett better keep his act together in Newport England

One chimpout and he's getting shipped to Cleveland in a cage

BREAKING: Desean Jackson has not signed with the eagles

People can shit on the Collins contract but hybrid safeties are where it's at in today's defenses. Good ones change the game.

youtube.com/watch?v=t0KK43BXnYE

the contract is $84 million, fully guaranteed, with no trade clause.

Raiders honestly look like more of a disaster than last season

so what retarded pick can >I expect Gettlememe to take at #6?

sure as shit won't be a QB, that would be too obvious and easy

because he can lead them to the tankathon that ends with them picking Trevor Lawrence #1 overall in a couple of seasons

Attached: 1516034404027.jpg (496x485, 177K)

*goes 7-9 in your path*

Attached: ox07sfF.png (804x501, 258K)

>We'll wait
And then compete with other teams for contract offers. Whereas if you traded for him, he's yours

Attached: 1508021449476.png (312x279, 65K)

Allow meme
Wins at home: Den, LA, Tenn, Det, Jax
Away wins: NYJ, Min, Ind, HOU

So? Get rid of him and find a new one

fuck!

also, what did he mean by this?

Attached: A831EA86-15D8-421F-9F92-A8D336E4A18F.jpg (750x655, 171K)

>he thinks the raidurrs can beat the Vikings
Okay retard

there is no advantage to cutting him.

.>we have Vernon AND Ogbah opposite of Garrett now, that felon-in-waiting can take a hike

Having a better chance to win you stupid viqueen fan

post a player with a bigger victim complex

Attached: faker-gayfield.jpg (1200x800, 183K)

>no advantage to cutting him.
Roster spot

Checkmate bitch

Why would someone give up their million dollar job because they are upset they cannot smoke weed?

based post

I don't understand the hate. Collins is pretty fucking good, not the best, but top 5. pay the man for his talents.

A) not a vikings fan, B) the deal was stupid and everyone knows it, C) the only advantage is a roster spot.

Cutting him will not get that $84 million back.

It’ll get a roster spot and more wins.

cutting him will however begin the healing process from the utter embarrassment he caused to the vikings

>[Schefter]: RB Le'Veon Bell to sign with the Ravens; 5-year/$85 million, per source.

>[Schefter]: RB Le'Veon Bell to sign with the Ravens; 5-year/$85 million, per source.

SHITTSBURGH WHERE YOU AT?

Attached: 1538524104225.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

people do not like the redskins.
somehow managing to get another quarterback signed will not bring the money back.

I'm happy Collins got his money

Viqueens are an embarrassment from birth

Niggers, man. I smoke sometimes and I don't even get the weed meme. Weed is a stupid thing to revolve your life around.

What football play is this?

Attached: raidurrs.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

>paying top dollar on a position that is plug-and-play.

why bother when they already had a starting runningback playing quarterback

Wins are worth more than money. A new qb is more wins which is better than having the money back

>QBs drafted by the browns

Yeah I'd feel victimized too

fake news

why you lie asshole

clearly a false flag, they just drafted that running back from Louisville in the first round last year, bell would be overkill

TYBC

what bumass TE is that?

but all you need to do is play for a few years and you will have enough money to build a weed palace once you retired.
>Weed is a stupid thing to revolve your life around.
a lot of people did not get the memo.

T.b.h. DJax saying he's getting cut and wants to sign with the Eagles only makes it less likely he will. It means other teams that want him will offer more to TB for a trade.

Great route by the TE, holy shit

>they just drafted that running back from Louisville

kek

first of all,
>vikings.
>winnings.
second, if they do get another quarterback, at least they will have an $84 million dollar backup.

So, I cannot wait to see Gettleman give Tyrann Mathieu 11 million.

Don't forget Chris Long. He's probably going to stay now that he'll have a substantial role.

There's no way they win against the vikes/packers at their homes. 5-11 minimum 6-10 max.

Shut up queer vikangz should just sell the team tired f hearing their retarded fag chant

>carr was why the raiders suc-

kek.

Why is it on vogue to hate he Vikings when they didn’t even do the worst?

*makes the playoffs in your path*

Attached: F6BC9019-B8D1-49C8-9280-44F030F14B58.jpg (902x794, 859K)

twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1105195474288627715
>Bengals signing OT Bobby Hart...3 yrs $21M+, per source.
ABSOLUTE FUCKING STATE OF THE BUNGLES

Attached: 1530234009988.gif (355x266, 3.24M)

LaChad Jackson > Virgin Cuckfield

I was just listing the starters. Obviously the insane depth will be there. They'll most likely be using one of their first 3 picks on the line too.

>lions signing Justin Coleman
He any good?

>inb4 bootlickers tell me he was just being a "diva"

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-11 at 3.59.00 PM.png (1272x936, 245K)

>vikings.
if they have a winning record going into the game, or cousins has his tri-weekly "lose to a vastly inferior team" moment.
>packers.
if it is halfway through the season, they will be in luck because rodgers will be hurt.

he'll get cut, then sign with the Saints on an average offer before having a "miracle" career year as Breesus goes 19-0 to a Sunset Ring

They're just signing former Patriots. So take that as you will.

Hot take: the Vikings could go 0-16 with their schedule.

They're pretenders who have never amounted to anything. The fucking Jaguars get more respect.

I was worried their reign as the best D-line in the league was going to fade, but it looks like they're still in business.

Attached: elite_line.jpg (1200x800, 159K)

i mean it's pretty weird to compare guys that play different positions, but sure, Lamar is a great runner. maybe he'll help open up the passing game for Flacco

How are they “pretenders”? How does a team be a “pretender”? The fuck kind of dumbass statement is that?

And he gets to live in The Bay/Vegas over Shittsburgh. My mans really won at life.

If he gets cut he's signing with Philly, that's basically confirmed.

why are all Midwestern teams so completely incompetent? Is flyoverism a mental disease?

Attached: 1517623937989.jpg (248x133, 7K)

Flacco is on the Broncos now, so I'm sure the Ravens will be looking into the QB class at the draft this year

i still don't know about barnett

>Chris Mortensen said he's "heard" the 49ers could potentially pursue free agent Le'Veon Bell
>heard
>could
>potentially
>persue
did you hear the patriots could potentially consider trading belichick?

If the entire Patriots organization, with all of the players, coaches, etc., were the Lions instead, would they still be successful
flacco is gone, m8. idk what the ravens are going to do about that quarterback situation.

I dont wanna sound like some woke sjw faggot but a lot of NFL fans are just racist and dont like it when niggers ask for money

Then they go back to their trailer that their warehouse job barely pays for and slap their wife around

>open up the passing game for Flacco
user...

Cringe

Poo Orleans has been snatching every divisional castaway because of Payton

You'd understand if you weren't a Vikings fan!

A runningback lead his team to the playoffs while Mayfield was sitting on his couch at home. Yikes!

you sound exactly like what you said you were not trying to sound like.

rodgers was hurt last year and still blew out shit teams at home

Not an argument

>he forgot

Attached: 1FAAC713-C20A-4EDD-977A-1E75FE340C02.jpg (500x625, 54K)

That was all defense tho, Hackson didn't put up points until the game was fucking over.

Imagine thinking that Cousins is the cause of Vikings embarrassment, instead of yet another symptom in a long line lol. Either way, there's no better available QB you could plug in that's better.

>you sound exactly like what you said you were not trying to sound like.
Well I've met those people at shitty sports bars and they exist so I dunno what to tell you.

They think black dudes should risk their bodies playing sports for charity or some shit

damn, I forgot. it's weird that they traded their only cpable starting QB for a mere 4th rounder, but I guess they could't handle that contract anymore
not sure if Lock or Jones will fall to them though, they should consider trading up. Lamar is dynamic and all, but you can't rely only on ground and pound in 2019

>implying faggot gaygers wouldn't show up the raidniggers to pad his stats
Oh ho ho no no nuh lmao, he did the same shit last season

>Rodgers was hurt
No he fucking wasn’t. Nice cop out for him playing like shit

BEANE WHERE IS MY MATT PARADIS SIGN MY CENTIES NOW CENTIES CENTIES CENTIES RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>nearly lost to an injury-riddled "essentially a college team" 49ers on their backup backup quarterback.
>lost to the cardinals.

Imagine being a Vikings fan and having to defend paying a QB $84 million only to have that QB take your NFC Championship team to 8-7-1

yikes

What did he mean by this?

CMP 70.1%
4298 YDS (2nd most all time in Vikings History)
30 TD 6th all time
10 INT
99.7 Rating, 8-7-1 record so you can go fucking suck a 12 gauge if you call that bad you fucking retard, blame the goddamn oline for not being worth a fuck and Cook not being himself and getting 100+ a game

Cousins was LITERALLY the reason we fucked up and lost every game

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>garbage time stats

lmao

See
Stupid viqueer fag

What the fuck are the Lions fucking doing?! Over paying for all these mediocre players!

>kirk "king of stat padding" cousins just needs MORE help.
put up same exact stats on the redskins and never managed more than nine wins in a season.
>inb4, "hurr durr redskins."

Pittsburgh is in the Midwest, it’s like right next to Ohio

Attached: 89CF6FCD-8432-496F-9112-F9B7995452C8.png (640x425, 110K)

>flyover
>be proud of being a boot licker that makes the rich richer on the coast while you pay 6000 g a month for a 1/2 bathroom 2/3 bedroom closet size apartment just to say in conversation "yeah I'm from the coast im from *insert shithole major city*

But you do you guy lol

don't be so hard on the flyovers. meth, cousin fucking, and watching hs football are their only recreational activites.

Attached: tybc.jpg (1200x675, 110K)

BB should deal Stephon Gillmore to the Giants for OBJ. Gillmore consistently is abused by good receivers and is paid 60+ mil to do nothing. Odell + Gordon + elite RB + elite offensive line + Average brady is an instant Superbowl win.

Then you're LITERALLY retarded for ignoring how bad the rest of your team was.

>nuh-uh! he sucked bc I said so!
rodgers didnt give up 30 points to the niners

Finally a good post from (You) for once

You literally described the south, not the Midwest

imagine being so fucking mad and seething about going 4th in the NFC North b2b years with Rodgers that you insist on humiliating yourself with a cuck fetish raging over the Vikings being better coached and having better players than your sub par team who lost to the fucking CARDS hahaahah inb4 hurrr im not a Pack fan, yes, yes you are I can tell by your writing when you post in threads that youre a packers fan who refuses to admit it when called out. Your team is shit and you are shit. (youre going to be in 4th this year too)

>it is the bi-hourly "rodgers just needs more help" post time.

That's retarded as fuck and BB would never do something that stupid

isn't Nevada flyover too?

You’re right, he lost to the Cardinals

You are as braindead as the "Pats guards are bad" guy.

soon

Attached: NFL-analyst-suggests-Chicago-sign-Le_Veon-Bell.jpg (1890x1060, 440K)

don't you live in cucktucky and root for marlels/niggles? oh no no no keklol wheeze.

Attached: basedcarr.jpg (565x502, 59K)

This

Kill yourself jealous Packers fan

see
have fun being in 4th place b2b and being irrelevant through the remainder of Rodgers career

I think he was describing flyover states in general, like Nebraska, Iowa, the dakotas, Arkansas, Kansas

no retard.

Nigga, Pennsylvania isn't in the Midwest. Stop.

they also signed something called CJ Uzomah for 3 years, 18 mil
looks like #TankForTua is in full effect

Kill yourself cuckqueen. How many rings?

Don't fucking call him that, fuck you

imagine living within an hour drive of a body of water that is not a lake.

enjoy cleaning your boat of all of that salt, lmao.

Attached: a3fbaae8-91bb-4429-aa35-bc4edba9ff82.hw1.jpg (1280x575, 164K)

Philly and Pittsburgh are not similar

>literally derided his whole college career and pre draft by a lot of talking heads as the next manziel and having a shitty attitude
>HURR WHYS HE ACTING LIKE A VICTIM

Lmao kill yourself brah

>teams that are based and redpilled
My team
>teams that are cringe and reddit
Your teams

Attached: 1552290638435.png (1000x1000, 171K)

Why the fuck would anyone live in Minnesota?

Like seriously, why?

Yeah, and neither are Philly and NYC. Doesn't mean Philly's in the deep south.

How many more bj's from the fanbase until Rodgers wins another ring?

I honestly have no clue why coastal cucks use "flyover" as an insult. It means I live in a state with cheap housing, no minorities or liberal shits, beautiful natural areas, and it's not overcrowded with retarded tourists.

Take that back asshole.

What if we like the same team?

based and redpilled

no u

HA Finally admits it, youre just seething that Rodgers is going to waste the rest of his fucking career and not get another ring because by the time that horribly ran franchise gets turned around and drafting quality players, Rodgers will be 5 years past his fucking prime hahahahahhahah have fun down there in 4th place kiddo.

How
Does
It
Fucking
Feel
Bitch

I fucking hate you cucks who hide behind hurr no im not a pack fan when before you'd see you fucks barely mentioning us when you were somewhat good a few years back. Yet now you cant keep our names out of your fuck hole, shut your mouth, take your deserving place at the bottom, where you will stay just like the fucking 70s and 80s you irrelevant fucks

it means you live in a state with fuckall to do and have to drive 3 hours to the next biggest city that is exactly the same as the one you just left

Shhhh.
You'll ruin it.

they just love the frequent violent crime and breathing in pure smog.

Reminder that only superbowls won by NFC teams are valid. The AFC is a fucking cakewalk in comparison to the NFC. 90% of AFC champions wouldn’t even make the playoffs if they had to play a season in the NFC.

Attached: 006803B0-C4B3-41DD-8554-2E0BAEEE4EEC.jpg (921x483, 202K)

/nfl/ in a nutshell

They're jealous. Imagine being surrounded on all sides by tent cities, human shit in the streets, and of course Jews, spics, and niggers.

so much thisss gilmore sucks balls. I wish bill would get rid of him too.

i feel like this weird rant would be more justified if the vikings were actually good

I've been to Iowa, it's garbage

I would gladly live in a place that calls itself "the state of hockey"
hockey fucking rocks
on the other hand, they did put that Omar nutjob in congress, so something must be wrong there

None of your god damn business.

>fuckall to do.

what exactly is there to do in a city that you cannot do in the country

t. zionist

Talk to people that aren't in your family tree.

Don't tell them, let them feel their delusional superiority before Da'Quan robs and shoots them for accidentally driving by the hood

Yeah, I don't know how high his ceiling really is. He seems solid though. I expect them to pick a DE in the first 2 rounds that will be elite.
Also, Sweat has a high ceiling, he could turn out to be really good.

Because I used to live in Somalia.

missing out on talking to the deranged homeless person rambling about Armageddon is such a missed opportunity.

Reminder that the NFC has been pure trash since the salary cap was out into play.

Yeah, this

Vikings have b2b winning records = not good

Packers back to back 4th place finishes = good?

Your team is trash Vikings are going to finish top 5 next year in defense and top 10 in offense, we're drafting O line and FA Olinemen this will fix our problem, meanwhile you have 9 spots that I can name off the top of my head you would have to fill just to get 3rd place in our division you fucking failures.

Bears wont get past 6 wins either next year. Screen cap this, Vikings will finish 11-5 Bears 5-11, Lions 9-7 Packers hopefully 3-13

>you can’t hate Muslims without being a Zionist
Sad

>fishing and hunting

>nature hikes

>rafting

>shooting

>skiing

Oh woe is me, I live an hour away from shitty bars and theaters

>implying it's a bad thing
if I had even a drop of jewish blood in me, I'd be posting under a different flag right now
jews are based

>"waaah waaah no one gave me a scholarship" (actually several teams did but they weren't good enough for him)
>"WAAAAH fuck texas for not giving me a look" (neither did his precious ou but lets forget that)
>"I had to walkon instead of everything being given to me on a silver platter" (how tragic!! the white boy surbanite had to work for something!!)
Dude is a total crybaby. He was the number 1 pick and he still talks about his le epic chip on his shoulder.

Imagine living in Wisconsin where your claim to fame is fucking cheese

Kill yourself you seething packer cuck

i’m not the other guy man, i just think the vikings aren’t that good. paying your qb 84 million to miss the playoffs is sad.

Fuck you you rigged my election

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-11 at 4.22.33 PM.png (1266x656, 183K)

Imagine paying Rodgers 150 million to finish last in your division and not get even a winning record

Walk along the sidewalk avoiding , what you hope is dog, shit every five feet.
To be fair it probably is dogshit as the homeless shit in the alleys.

nah bro going outside is gay and for hicks.

drinking overly expensive alcohol and sucking a dick for taxi money before getting robbed and shot is where it is at.

nigga what
where is this money coming from

They rigged it so well even after 3 years there is not even a shred of proof Russian haxors are the best in the world huh

You can do all of this (except skiing) on the east coast AND you have access to world class culture scenes

flyover country is ass

>beautiful natural areas
thats either in the west coast or north east aka not flyover areas you braindead methhead.

What did he mean by this?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-31 at 8.51.52 AM.png (1402x204, 51K)

one team doing something dumb does not excuse another team doing something dumb.

k then. Remind me again of all those other ex-bills who were good? i thought so, gillmore is a fraud.

Nice to meet someone who isn't a brainlet

best beer and dairy in the country
worlds largest music fest and waterparks in the world
cry harder

>hating mudslimes means you like kikes

Both are equally shit

patriots players weren't enough, so they started signing players who became well-known because of the patriots

Attached: jesse james.jpg (1920x1080, 371K)

>world class culture scenes.

what culture does getting robbed fall under

World class culture is funny way of saying, spics, Jews, and nigs. No thanks, I'm good

how will yinzer scumbags ever recover

>calling anyone else a brainlet when suggesting a trade for a lockerroom cancer diva that BB would never pursue in a million years
Talk about the ironing. Stick to your franchise mode on Madden, my man.

packers havent finished 4th in a long ass time, dumbass cant even google basic facts

>4 (four) yards per attempt
might as well have given 84 million to Cody Kessler lmao

the same category they place the ferguson riots

flyover country isn't exempt

surely well-worth the investment.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-11 at 4.26.48 PM.png (1272x598, 167K)

Holy shit do you retarded coastal cucks even pay attention in geography class?

What a boring ring

>getting robbed
>in the whitest state in the nation

The beautiful culture of getting robbed and shot by Tyrone? So progressive lol. Cope more coastalcuck

Jon Gruden once traded the H in his first name for a 1st rounder, true story

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 9.51.52 PM.png (1274x352, 73K)

seething flyovers. you can thank us cultured folk for that there computer and internet you have there.

>Best diary in the world

Minnesota is better cuck boy, I dont see you guys crying out we're Dairy heads, no youre cheese heads and its house hold public knowledge, stay fucking mad

Kirk didnt make the Vikings miss the playoffs, the Oline and running game did see

>east coast
>state
based retard

i fucking hate John Lynch and Shanahan with a passion
>hey lets go and overpay second rate/injured players!
fuck this regime and this team

Attached: negro meltdown.png (583x528, 599K)

White Thunder will do better than he ever could.

Attached: usatsi_11694379 (2).jpg (1000x600, 109K)

>minnefuckingsota has better dairy
LMAO, youre already out of material. fucking cali has better dairy than you

>BB would never pursue in a million years
cbssports.com/nfl/news/patriots-reportedly-went-hard-after-odell-beckham-last-offseason-before-giants-pulled-him-off-the-market/

lol keep exposing your fairweatherness

Hey man relax, we're going to win 9 games this year. Trust the process.

he's saying Maine is also on the east coast

Lions had shit tons of cap left when they dumped the older players and the cap goes up every year and their last big signing was Stafford

Wrong.

Did you not think something was wrong when they broke the bank on a shit QB whose only hype was he warmed the bench for Brady, and turned out to be injury prone?

>fuckall

Oh no ill miss out on going to an Imax theater to overpay even more for some shitty summer blockbuster. What will I do missing out on paying 367 dollars for a 3 dollar shirt just because it says "supreme" on it. How will I ever survive not being able to drive by a ugly as shit mansion with a 37 layer bullet proof wall to keep the riff raff out, just to say in coversation "see that? I live in with a 10 square mile radius of *insert pedophile Hollywood actor* in conversation with a person that doesn't even like you.
Man you must really live the life user

thank the 'flyovers' for all of your food because we both know you have no ability to get it yourself lmao.

The deal is fine

Attached: Vaccaro.png (633x306, 44K)

Yet you provide zero evidence to support your wrong claim.

maine is a midwest state

Hey listen here you little shit. Us Californians take a lot of crap from you guys but we will NOT tolerate you talking shit about our dairy. Happy cows come from California.

hang on...are imax theaters really that much of a luxury in flyover country?

holy fuck I was kinda just memeing but that is depressing as fuck

Cultural enrichment.

>maine
>not a flyover state

Yep I sure am seething at not being able to be robbed by Pookie or having to watch Paco and his family move in or Jingleberg Shekelberg raise property prices

IMAX is “luxury” anywhere if we’re speaking about theaters in general

Here's a (you).

NYC
Miami
Los Angeles
Las Vegas
San Francisco
Portland
Seattle
Phoenix
Denver
Chicago
If you don't live in one of these areas then you're a flyover scumbag.

Attached: 1534050536294.jpg (720x720, 30K)

provided just as much evidence you did
seethe harder living in the canada of the midwest

Attached: 1504234440575.png (616x596, 191K)

Can we end this interstate argument? Let’s turn our attacks towards other countries.
>be me
>btfo a yuropeeing
>his only coping mechanism is that statistically I’m probably fat
>mfw i’m not

Attached: America Pepe.jpg (499x499, 38K)

Jesse james is meh i donr think hell be expensive

>best diary in the world
Hands down belongs to Anne Frank.

>1,198,091,611,219.27 Indonesian rupiah
OH NONONO

Attached: kurt-coupons.webm (1280x720, 2.66M)

No. I can shit on flyovers (imagine seriously living in kansas tho) and yurop at the same time.

so when Jimmy G gets hurt again this year what QB would be perfect for the Niners to draft in 2020?

Attached: 0C07E62E-EB24-4087-8FC6-450CDA97F115.png (512x512, 194K)

yuropoors are so irrelevant, why would we bother talking about them aside from (you)r post and this one?

>open twitter
>Eagles still havent announced Honey Badger
whats his endgame

Attached: 1512081671099.jpg (1200x1000, 99K)

Why didn't they just pay Cousins in Bitcoin? it's value perfectly represents cousins performance.

Still going.

Attached: Gore.png (634x282, 41K)

>he doesn’t live in a flyover
Enjoy that lack of yard and unbreathable air quality

>Phoenix

Attached: ojk.png (622x533, 279K)

kup koosins with the amazing theatrics making sure everyone can see him trying to blame someone else.

>implying it's not just a little bit of banter
People that actually get worked up over it are faggots though

Attached: 1551471253454.jpg (640x640, 160K)

Another former Eagles RB heading to Buffalo

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-11 at 4.36.59 PM.png (1272x598, 165K)

Only Africa has the US beat in number of flyover territories

Jimmy who?

Attached: big dick nick.jpg (1390x1040, 244K)

That was thickens fault tho. He was rung a post instead of a go route based on the corners shading

>tfw 5 acres and an hour from boston
Inb4 "that's barely even a yard
All you need is space to play sports in anyways unless you're a farmcuck

Because you have Californians moving in and they ruin everything they touch. Arizona and Colorado are their latest victims

most euro incels have big superiority complex over america because most euro normies mimic and emulate american culture

I guarantee you pay more in both taxes and cost period for it

Phoenix is on the lower end when compared to top tier West Coast cities but still better than shitholes like Ohio/Texas/The entire South.

>black qb

When will they finally learn?

The people who actually live in flyover states can't handle the banter.

It's just a bit of cheeky fun, lads. I don't actually think you guys fuck your sisters on the regular.

Garappolo is Italian, not black

>former Eagles RB

Attached: 5972c0138e1cc13b0517656776af8b71.png (182x266, 73K)

Well see how long that lasts with the amount of refugees from California and Mexico they have pouring in

>his counterpoint is "yeah well I bet you have more money too retard"

My gangfu.

Protip; no one replying to your posts lives in a flyover state

>he got mad at being called fat

Lol fatty 2x4 who ate the kitchen door.

Attached: food fetish.gif (480x270, 1.88M)

FUCK
WHY DON'T GOOD PLAYERS WANT TO PLAY HERE?

how good will he be?

Attached: Trey Quinn m.jpg (920x518, 57K)

See how salty a coastal cuck gets when you tell them the reality of the shithole they live in and see if its banter

>its okay to spend more money on the same thing
I guarantee you make under $70k

Mullens is white, just weird lighting probably

>thread is one hour old
>already more than halfway to the bump limit
Are we too OP?

Attached: B7738031-CBF8-4D64-A103-D6CCC91A3541.gif (16x11, 359)

>losing more money because of taxes and cost of living=having more money.

Both coasts by far have the most poor though.

who?

Injury prone, bad hands, can't route run despite being a slot guy. Wouldn't give the vet minimum.

for me, it's Kayesha

Attached: mugshots.jpg (907x905, 228K)

raiders are certainly beating the titans
maybe texans too depending how that team responds after getting shellacked in the way they did in the wc
lions have made interesting moves so far i think thats gonna be a good game more of a toss up than anything

Trey "White Receiver" Quinn.

they would brush it off and remember they have access to imax theaters and mass transit

Legal tampering hype is real

>loins sign TE Jesse James
Thoughts?
Loins really need a decent TE

K, thanks Ian

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-11 at 4.45.07 PM.png (1274x592, 155K)

are we looking at the same guy here

He was trying to imply that people made enough to spend that much on living expenses and taxes that come with living in those areas. Except Cali leads the country in terms of the amount of people living in poverty

They still do.
JJ is a solid TE2.

are the jaguars an actual good team that was just one missing piece away from competing, or were they a one-year wonder?

Jasg might be dangerous with a decent qb now

Old fucking news

Now that the Jaguars are winning the next 3 super bowls, who's going to win SB57?

BASED AF

>Loins really need a decent TE.
>ebron did not get good until he left.

how does that feel

Well at least it's something, lions had basically nothing except a 6'8" height babby Levine Toilolo

that is a lot of money for Collins but there's still no reason it cant pay off for the Redskins

They still do. These FA signing don't even begin to plug the holes they still have

Literally are a game managing QB away from a owl

the worst kept secret in the NFL

gotta make it official

Attached: sketch-1552320709444.png (1080x2160, 2.31M)

>there's still no reason it cant pay off for the Redskins
They're the Redskins, it will never pay off.

2017 they had a cupcake schedule. Take that as you will

>loins cut Ebron right as he learned to catch and get gud
I'm still pissed

Bortles is shit but there isn't anything to work with on offense. Foles at best will win 1 extra game.

I hope synder gets kraft'd.

>Jags signing Foles
OH FUCK IT'S FUCKING OVER NOW GODFUCKINGDAMNIT THE MOTHERSHITFUCKING JAGUARS ARE ABOUT TO WIN A FUCKING SUPERBOWL OH MY FUCKING VHRIST HOW FUCKIJG STUPID IS THIA GOONA BE THAT D AND FOLES WHO WRECKED THE PATS D, FUUUUUUUUUUCK THIS FUCMING LEAGUE I'M S0 FUCKING TIRED OF SHIT LIKE THIS FUCK ALL OF YOU FUCK THE NFL FUCK THE JAGS FUCK FOLES FUCKING FUCK FUCK AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Everyone knows its the coaching and culture at Detroit that is why they're shit, not the players.

4y/88M.

They grow up so fast. Good luck, I'm happy for you.

Attached: Wentz Foles hug.webm (1280x720, 695K)

Ebron was still shit for the Lions since he was a terrible blocker which is what schemes called for him to do most of the time

>fit, handsome and good job
>get hit on a lot by good looking women
>alone anyway because I have the personality of a soap dish and dislike being around people

Attached: 1527885965700.png (500x522, 137K)

The fa signings address defense tho

>"""""superbowl contenders"""""
>"""""upgrade""""" at QB
>8-7-1
>not bad
I swear to god Vikings fans are a special kind of stupid

This. Lions were a bunch of lazy faggots and their media enabled them. Embarrassing

>ever talking about europeans

Large.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-11 at 4.52.59 PM.png (1270x658, 195K)

>Jaguars agreed to terms with QB Nick Foles, formerly of the Eagles.
oh fuck it's true

Then it will only be the cursed three

Attached: 3D83BE1F-B921-41AD-9118-CB30BF610C32.jpg (1280x720, 174K)

>the Eagles will never contend again
Lmao

>Large Shaft Nicholas

>people forget how terrible Foles was without Pederson
>going to a team with a HC that has no clue how to coach an offense
ladies and gentlemen Brock Osweiler 2.0 has arrived

Attached: kek (1).png (600x580, 360K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-11 at 4.54.36 PM.png (1270x810, 207K)

Shut up Austria

do not think you are going to get off easy, kiwi.
what does this post mean

$50m guaranteed

>i'll just try to copy the pats roster and see if that'll work

Not really. Local sports media slams the team all the time, problem is that we the fans still consume the product as shit as it is so the Ford's know they can get away with it

Holy shit, is this real?

they have DeFilippo though
Schefty responding to Rapoport? what world is this?

born & raised in the USA boys...i've lived here for a long time but am definitely not a kiwi

Phillyfags: Is Carson wentz better than Foles? I mean, foles was Superbowl MVP, why are they trading him but keeping Wentz?

He is a SB winning QB tho, it's more than Kirk Cousins can say.

t.assmad niggles fan
cuckson wince will have another season ending injury while bewd leads the faguars to the playoffs. niggerdelphia will never recover.

>they have DeFilippo though
oh shit really? well then there might be some hope after all

>up to $102M with incentives

Lions, Texans, Jaguars, Browns. The only four teams to never make it to the Super Bowl. After the jaguars sign Foles, it will be down to three

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-11 at 4.55.21 PM.png (1270x720, 186K)

>"am definitely not a kiwi."
>checks flag.

you cannot fool me.

Sunk cost fallacy

The Eagles traded up to draft Wentz and gave away some pretty high picks

Because Foles has been shit everywhere besides Philly.

baseball offseason
>months of nothing happening and bullshit rumors

nfl offseason
>fucking crazy and it hasn't even officially started yet

Yeah, that's most of the reason why the rumor had legs early on

Yes. And he wasn't traded, he's a free agent.

>literally giving $102 million to a perennial backup

>The #Jaguars are expected to release QB Blake Bortles when QB Nick Foles’ deal is official and signed, I’m told. Will be a few days. But Bortles will be free.
ladies and gents, your 2020 Alliance of American Football MVP

>Jamison Crowder to the Jets
Who the FUCK is colt mccoy going to be throwing to?

Hey, they beat the pats doing it at least

>The Dolphins have agreed to sign S Bernard Pollard

well if he hits the incentives he'll have lived up to the deal and the Jags will be pleased with their purchase. the downside of this deal is the $50m guaranteed, which is a ton of money to be committed to.

OMG

Future Raiders or Cowboys backup actually.

at least the texans and jaguars have the excuse of only being around for about two decades, and the browns were not terrible back in the day.

do you think the lions will be able to win a playoff game aka doubling the amount of playoff wins their team has in its history?

Josh Doctson, Jordan Reed, uhhh Michael Floyd, I'm really blanking out.

It's not good to say the least

from mid-may to the preseason it's almost complete drought and boredom though
but up until the draft and a couple weeks after it shit is wild

GRUDEN NO

trey "white man's revenge" quinn.

always get some intriguing training camp cuts in July/August

>completely forgetting how garbage foles was on every team that isnt philly

Attached: 1504664039062.png (378x357, 81K)

People had been predicting this before the playoffs even started

If Foles did better with the Eagles, what does that say about Wentz who has underperformed since he was drafted?

The way QB contracts work in the NFL are completely unsustainable.

People have honestly forgotten how mediocre Foles is when he plays a full regular season

>nick foles guaranteed 50mil
Is this better or worse than the cousins deal?

DESEAN JACKSON HAS BEEN TRADED TO THE EAGLES

About $34 million worth of "better."

Not really since the cap goes up every year

Worse. Foles can statpad to over 100 mill

They’re mental midgets on defence. They’ve been shook by Brady and never recovered.

(You)

Foles is also old whereas Wentz is young. Files at best has 4-5 years left, Carson has at least 10

Better, Foles proved himself first before they made the deal. Cousins was overhyped to fuck with nothing but padded stats to show for it.

better by about $34 million.

>proved himself
By playing good when there are only 5 games left in a season and no pressure on yourself? Foles is literally joe flacco in every sense.

10-3 during his second stint with the Niggles. 8 of those wins were win or go home games. Faguars got their must needed clutch QB, better than that Niggles starting QB forsure.

I'm sorry man but Wentz is a career backup at best. And he's gotten plenty of experience in the position!

>Raiders to acquire S Tyrann Matheiu
YES, FUCK YES

Forgetting Jeff Fisher is the worst coach to ever be in the Nfl. And yes that includes over Hue Jackson

Still $34 million cheaper with a better QB.

>mfw Carr gets traded

Attached: 1493797479587.jpg (745x631, 100K)

What do y’all niggas think of my expansion team

Attached: 81C22A94-FF0D-4278-BD0E-7608FD6CF2C1.jpg (568x568, 30K)

I am now an honorary Jags fan except for when they play the Eagles

DJAx got his trade ot the Eagles

aay lmao

Nigga he was on the Rams with Fisher who fucked up him, Goff, and arguably Keenum. And then he was a backup on the Chiefs to Alex Smith which obviously made sense, but when he started that year he did great.

>Nick Foles playoff record: 4-2
>Cuckson Wince playoff record: 0-0
hmmmm not sure who is better guys...

DAT'S WAYCIST

Wentz, he's clearly undefeated

He was released earlier today, he's just signing with them, no trade

Foles was straight dogshit after the 1st quarter against the Saints

he never got released

twitter.com/JamesPalmerTV/status/1105212775251435520

Whoops, nvm you're right. They ended up trading him instead of doing a clean release like was stated today

>Lions expected to sign Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie to 3 year, 37 million dollar deal

Djax goin home...

Which is a shame. I was really hoping the aints would get bootyblasted by the iggles. Instead we got this, which is okay but not as good as it could’ve been.

Attached: Saints Rams No-Call.gif (530x286, 3.02M)

What a pity. I wanted DeSean Jackson to languish on the Bucs forever.

Can't wait until Howie gives Wince a record contract even though he gets boo-boos every year and all the ring chasers leave.

When did the Lions get this money? And they are pretty much telling the fatty at coach that you either make the playoffs or get fired

>Broncos to sign Bortles come Wednesday, per source

And he was fantastic the year he won the owl, what's your point

You know Brady has bad games too

>Bears to Trade Khalil Mack to Raiders for Derek Carr

Low test low IQ dweeb who doesn’t know the first thing about an NFL cap
>No team, please don’t pick up that great player, what about our cap!!!
>Please pick up some no name instead!!
>Throw my wife into the bargain if need be!!!
This is the majority of reddit

>Cardinals have begun taking offers for QB Josh Rosen

Crazy last couple minute as an Eagles fan.

Attached: nick-foles-to-desean-jackson-a.gif (600x322, 2.94M)

Source pls, but Bortles and Flacco would be fuckin hilarious to see

Good

I thought they've been doing this

A shame, I liked Wiz. Seumalo definitely earned the starting spot though.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-11 at 5.16.07 PM.png (1270x810, 230K)

>His GM overpays free agents

lmao

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1260x684, 90K)

Chiefs just traded Tyreek Hill and a third to Seahawks for ET mobile.twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1105207848794050567

>Steelers have released LB Ryan Shazier

Even if DJax just runs in a straight line every play he'll do more than we had to throw out at WR 2 last year

Is Ed Oliver still considered a top 15 draft pick?

you sneaky bastard

>Steelers are reportedly letting LB Ryan Shazier walk

>Ravens will attempt to trade for Derek Carr

>he lives in a flyover state and roots for a cousinfucking ghetto team
cool

Thanks for the 3rd round comp pick, Jags

Attached: howie.jpg (400x300, 28K)

Scare you? ;)

Attached: 1537752859234.jpg (1914x1069, 285K)

Quinn is in the hot seat too since he's been GM for five years with nothing to show and more busts than good picks

>Being a citycuck

yikes

Kerry on and Zach Zenner a good enough desu. Lions just need better fucking blocking

Don’t the Jags know that Foles is terrible as a starting QB?

Mozart was an urbanite. He seems to have done alright at life.

C'mon who WOULDNT want to live stacked like sardines, sandwiched between 19 third worlders from Somalia and El Salvador?!

God get your diversity up

Does anyone have that one eagles play where the eagle had a walkoff touchdown but dropped it in celebration right before the endzone?

>shazier
>letting him "walk"
Missed the joke user

Redskins 2019 Off-Season Champions!

Are other teams even trying?!

Didn't do that great against the Bears either.

That he's not consistent. His play fluctuates severely.

>DJax back to Eagles
Lmao too bad Wince is the qb

>Aaron Rodgers really really likes women

>invoking the name of some musician from before the industrial revolution to make a point
Least intelligent comment of all time

>Quinn and Patricia say "we're not gonna be Patriots 2.0"

>sign almost nothing but Patriots FA in the off season and make almost no trades except with the Patriots

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 7K)

>

Attached: wentz_big_arm.webm (1280x720, 1.45M)

>out of all composers, he picks the most plebtier
This the education kids get in your area?

2017 owl was actually one of Brady's best performances. The Patriot's defense lost that game, not Brady

Foles had a stacked team and had the luck to only need to play five games

Not sure, but I do have this one

Attached: Michael+Vick+to+DeSean+Jackson.webm (1280x720, 2.07M)

>Not comparing yourself to Tarquinius Priscus and other ancient urbanites from before the time of Christ.

Attached: wentz_big_arm2.webm (1280x720, 2.28M)

For me it’s the Minnesota Vikings

Nani?

Attached: CC5E2392-93D7-489E-B238-F9B1CD027650.png (336x345, 42K)

>who are the biggest chokers in the history of the NFL?

*breaks back week 5 in your path*

That’s the Bills

Hollins better give that number back, I swear.

Attached: arm strength.webm (1280x720, 2.09M)

>38-7

I mean the bills exist.

Post great moments in vikings history like pic related

Attached: CreepyFailingGreatwhiteshark-size_restricted.gif (445x250, 3.58M)

Attached: 59AD9FDE-637A-4122-A337-C2FE208437A4.png (1347x757, 1.19M)

Who?

Not really, they played in the AFC when it was notoriously weak and when the NFC was notoriously stacked. The only real possible win they had was against the Giants if Norwood hadn't choked. The other three games they were utterly dominated

How fucked are the Eagles without Foles?

Why does /nfl/ get so upset when people support teams they don’t like?

I'm not an iggles fan lol, but you're delusional if you think the vikings are above the bills

>pass is CAUGHT

Attached: DIGGS. SIDELINE. TOUCHDOWN. .gif (765x364, 3.55M)

When they hosted a classic Super Bowl.

Attached: Vikucks.jpg (462x484, 128K)

cuckson wince ofc

>lose 4 consecutive Owls
>not the biggest chokers

>some musician
Yikes
>Least intelligent comment of all time
Ironic how often this sort of thing is said after saying something retarded. Really makes me think.
>comment
These are called posts pooh bear. Comments are found on reddit. Go back.

>the best moment in the teams history was just a mistake by the other team
that's pretty embarrassing

See
Not sure how you think that it’s the other way around.

The vikings have lost 4 owls as well

I can forgive you for forgetting, but not for the irony

Attached: 27C50D3B-3B5F-44BB-8F91-636610D33F5E.jpg (828x961, 367K)

>misses the point
>tries to be sassy
>incites reddit
The fappening was a mistake

You might be underage, but understand that not everyone else is. The Bills lost 4 CONSECUTIVE Owls. As in, they made the owls four times on a row and lost them all.

See

Wow too bad, I was looking forward to bants but you’re literally too retarded and utterly nonsensical. Off with you.

Didn’t realize that that was an Owl that they were in.

these levels of cope

This is the second worst comment of all time

Since when does that make up for losin 4 straight owls?

>them losing 4 owls is worse, even though the same team losing 4 owls makes more sense than losing F O U R owls with different teams.
cope harder in 3rd place in the division kiddo

Because the Houston Oilers, now known as the Tennessee Titans, are the biggest chokers in the history of the NFL. Say something nice about them.

Attached: 70C50D45-3900-483A-997D-34B86E341614.jpg (1365x1024, 178K)

The first one they choked the other 3 they were outclassed. Remember the NFC won the owl from 1984-1997.

Who the fuck is third in the division?

They had a cool Dome.

Attached: 1.jpg (480x360, 21K)

>Alshon
>DJax
>Nelly(?)
>Ertz
>Goedert
>muh dick

>Wince
Lol

Warren Moon is the greatest NFL QB to never win an Owl, with the possible exception of Dan Marino.

Attached: tex-pooh.jpg (320x287, 19K)

Ultra-fucked. Wince is a soft little bitch.

>Gore to bills
hes going to play until he's literally dead right?

Nothing wrong with that, Tom Brady gonna do the same thing.

bad fake they cant trade FA's

>if I keep saying it enough, it'll work

Attached: beautiful throw.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Louis Reddick says the Bears are very active on Le'veon Bell.

How many seasons has he completed?

Impressive Phallus Nicky

>the absolute state of DC

Based. They'll also probably take at least one WR in the draft, the position is deep as fuck this year.

Logictard DESTROYED by SARDONICISM and INSULTS

Also hopefully Mack will be healthy and earn playing time.

nah, i have much respect for Gore. I hope he's not a vegetable at age 50

Imagine being from Australia lmao don’t even breathe in my direction, criminal scum

Khalil Mack isn’t on the eagles you fuckinng retard. He’s carrying my Bears to an Owl this season

Imagine not having a quarterback with 6 (six) rings

Attached: 1550883998753.jpg (723x615, 158K)

Not so sure about that, but I am sure that guy had a badass last name

:(

>Flowers
>Coleman
>Amendola
>James

Loins are actually doing ok in FA this year

Quality post

Attached: 1538336974245.png (563x600, 189K)

Just remember: SoL

UNBELIEVABLE NEW

His rookie season. Would've stayed in last year if they didn't have a SBMVP as a back up.

Could see them moving Nelly, and drafting a slot. I remember them looking into Renfrow at the Senior Bowl.

Funny guy.

>marino
>good

Literally the biggest meme QB ever

>SoL
?

>le 50/50 meme chuck means he's a good QB

Anything in the Eastern timezone isn't the Midwest

>indiana and ohio are in eastern timezone
>not midwest
you are wrong

>i haven't heard of him, therefore he's a meme
Educate yourself, faggot.

It's a good thing that's not the only good throw he's made then!

Bell just said he’s “torn” on twitter
That leaves out Chiefs, he wanted to go to them badly. Probably means some ugly teams like Jets and Raiders are his options.

Joe.
Namath.

There’s is no bigger meme. Not Elway. Not Dilfer. Not anything the Giants or eve the browns

Who’s Nelly?

Same old Lions

People genuinely need to stop replying to the newest trip faggot
that tranny is uniroincally retarded

WILL GRIER
I
L
L

G
R
I
E