What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Attached: E67484BE-5F70-42B8-9790-1EDFA23FEF8C.jpg (1125x1871, 559K)

That he fucks his sister.

he wants to have sex wih her

And I see nothing wrong with it, imagine a tranny with that face. I'd sell my car to tap that, holy shit.

Honestly, I would.

my sister and her friends did "things" to me when i was a young boy.
it's not funny.

tell me more

Please go on.

post deets nigga

Someone translate to American. I dont speak Mexican

Am I the only one that finds her really ugly? And I usually have pretty low standards

>tf
>I dont speak Mexican
doubt.jpg

damn that sure sucked haha... go on mate

You sound like a bitch.

Attached: ed33177b070def29fa42298dcc26cad9.jpg (506x499, 49K)

He’s going on and on about how much he loves her and how amazing she is and he says that he didn’t post a picture of him with her because he wanted to keep his Instagram feed beautiful since she’s the good looking one of the family. And also that although he’s not with her he’s thinking about her

Attached: 1548697808124.png (747x806, 433K)

I really wish i could see Neymar fuck his sister and mother

Attached: amor de mãe.webm (932x606, 1.9M)

Meu Deus!

Attached: 1539174223453.jpg (750x486, 63K)

*penis twitches*

Based. Family always cums first

Based and /weg/pilled
btw Nerman is a Sarahfag

Why are Brazilians so fucking weird?

Kek. It fits because his sister looks like a Gobbo

>Someone translate to American

Attached: 1547121734018.png (374x345, 112K)

here we go again

Attached: 1552232709750.jpg (1242x853, 650K)

My mum is BR and slaps my ass, it is a Brazil thing desu

>slapping your ass
That's entry level shit, when I'm sleeping naked my mom bites my asscheeks

With each and every post like this, the Nerman fugging his sister thing has gone from a joke to a realistic possibility that seems more likely than not at this point.

The slow mo makes it look worst than it actually is.
Is not like he is gropping to feel every inch of that fine ass, he is just "petting"her.

Thats pretty gay bro

It really is probably happening. He’s one of the hottest, most famous men on the planet, she’s hot herself, they’re super close. The dynamic is ripe for it.

certainly a jamie x cersei thing for sure

>ywn grow up in Brazil
>ywn be encouraged by your chad favela dwelling high school mates to lose your virginity to a thicc experienced 17 y/o
>ywn know the cameraderie of being poor as fuck and every day playing football and talking to bitches with your favelino mates
Truly Brazilians live a based life. The carnival thread was taken down by scumbag janny so post BR slags ITT instead

This. Fuck the janny

Attached: IMG-20180207-WA0021.jpg (750x750, 59K)

unless they were fat and grotesque, that is baste

nice

Attached: images (5).jpg (739x415, 39K)

I wouldn’t fuck her with my mom’s dick.

There's nothing weird about you mum jokingly slapping your ass. She breastfeeded you and held you inside her for 9 months. But slapping your mum on ass like that is fucking weird.
Though you can slap your sister on the ass jokingly.

Pls elaborate

Wait hold up

Attached: 10718070.jpg (422x284, 20K)

Don't worry user, we are here for you. Mind telling us what happened so that we can help you . . . uh... get through this?

It’s wrong to say kys but kys

Seriously, the fact that we usually fuck our sisters is common knowledge by this point, stop making threads stating the obvious

Let me know which part is wrong.

>ywn have her laugh sympathetically in your face when you ask if you can go back to hers with her two 9 inch equipped chad mates after enjoying a lovely carnival with them before she decides to call her chubby brown friend Gisele who actually will gobble down yours (and anyone's) dick in the corner while you watch her get spit roasted, later having her two chad friends send you videos they took while fucking her
Jdimsa

Damn that sucks man! Must've been rough, I'm guessing they pinned you down and took turns sitting on your face and pants whilst they had yoga pants on??? Or something similar??

*unzip- no no wait.

*pulls down sports shorts*

That's vanilla carnaval bro. You should look for two girls for a 3some, that's the point of today's carnaval since girls are really oponed to that shit

Attached: IMG-20180207-WA0022.jpg (416x848, 53K)

EXPOSED

Attached: 1551451232502.jpg (720x1280, 88K)

Are Brazilian girls into white people?

they're so jealous they can't stop thinking about it, kek. "b-but you're weirdos!" as if we give a damn lmao

that bitch has a tumor growing next to her nose

none of them is even close to 18, he is having the life

This was before he was 18 retard

did you?

Attached: 1546971336319.png (208x209, 87K)

I'm a 6 though so I'll need some thicc but not altogether pretty BR slags

Everyone in the world is into white people retard. We’re the real world equivalent of Tolkien’s elves.

Why wouldn't I? She was older and hotter than me, it was all in good fun.

Now she liver far away sonwe don't see each other as much, at least its in the beach so its a nice place to go during summer

Thats where you are wrong, I'm a 6 myself but carnival is the tine of the year where numbers really don't matter

More slags

Mind to explain?

go on..

Attached: oosyk.jpg (461x300, 31K)

Are you gay now?

Niiccce.

I hope it hasn't done any damage to your mental health

amerimutts are orc tier

t. ronaldo

brazil is like Sodom and Gomorrah, the end of days

need to put a wall around the entire country to protect us

Attached: lkNiK.jpg (960x640, 153K)