That weird German kid in school

>that weird German kid in school

Did anyone else have one of these? Ours would constantly take things apart he even took a VCR apart once. My friend said he kept panties in his locker

Attached: image_1 (1).jpg (900x877, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2019/03/190309143611139.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We had a weird kid from Poland

We would nickname all south Americans, Spaniards and Mexicans in high school. Names like Pablo or Sanchez.

Same

we had german exchange students

seemed like every year someone would get suspended drawing a swastika or some shit on the back of one of their shirts

our german exchange students were all girls. they were kinda bookish but not weird.

We had a bong and like 5 Aussies 3 brothers and 2 sisters from another family and the Aussies bullied him relentlessly.

We actually had an American exchange student once. Not a weird person though but a nice guy. It was quite funny to get him drunk because he wasn't used to it in the beginning.

Germans who move to America are basically all weirdos (oftentimes relgious weirdos), mentally challenged or attention whores who want to make it in Hollywood.

Do you purge the undesirables still?

> [religious weirdos], mentally challenged or attention whores who want to make it in Hollywood.

They'll fit right in in the US.

Kek fucking typical

>that one Japanese kid who looks like he just came here from Mars and never fit in

Dont think i ever saw one for longer than a semester. Cant help but imagine they saw us as a lesser society and moved back home.
All the other Asians would have their own small cliques, but there never seemed to be more than 1 or 2 Japs at the same time to form a group.

>Ours would constantly take things apart he even took a VCR apart once.

the fuck is wrong with this again?

>attention whores who want to make it in Hollywood.

One that kind of girl from my school was placed in some midwestern redneck village. It shattered her fantasy of America.

>Yea Forums - Sports

When it's in the middle of math class and school property it's a problem

its not typical at all you dont know shit fuck you

They would call him Frenchy cause they knew it bothered him and would follow him around and say pip pip cheerio. Though the Aussies desperately tried to be American which was kinda cringey.

My older brother had a female American exchange student who was known as the biggest slut in the entire school during her time here.

Literally half the class had sex with her and at some point she apparently blew 6-7 guys at once at a party (my beta brother didn't fuck her because he had a gf at the time and didn't want to cheat, he now regrets it because, honestly, she was quite hot and fit)

Attached: tenor.png (480x360, 121K)

In the German version he is Swiss cause Germans cant handle the bantz

No, it just wouldn't make sense for most Germans since he was portrayed as specifically Bavarian which most Germans are not.

So they just made him Swiss (Austrian was already taken by Rainier Wolfcastle, even tho that's clearly an anglo name)

it's not uncomon to do that, in france french "offensive" like pepe the pew characters are italians
i think they do the same thing in italy with us

Happens quite often. For example in Scrubs there is a German patient and they show JD thinking about 99 red balloons. But in the German version the patient is Danish and then the scene doesn't make any sense

They always do that. Whenever we stereotype germans in cartoons, they make him either a Bavarian or swiss. They did in spongebob too

In Malcom in the Middle they made Otto Danish..

Why do you guys treat Bavaria as a separate country?

because we hate bavaria and they hate us, because they're mostly mentally vhalenged village dwellers, similar to american rednecks, except that they're mostly decently educated and wealthy.

>they're exactly like american rednecks but just the complete opposite

k

>seemed like every year someone would get suspended drawing a swastika or some shit on the back of one of their shirts

I did the same but on a chink student. No one batted an eye. Feels great living in a country with freedom of speech.

Attached: J4qXoO6.jpg (300x300, 22K)

they're still close minded, village dwelling retards that barely leave their shitholes, shag sheep and speaking proper german is a major challange to them

>wealthy
>educated
>just like rednecks

Uhhhhh

Maybe because Prussians tried to destroy their identity and erase their based Catholicism, it’s not the rest of Germany looking down on Bavaria, it’s Bavaria looking down on the rest of Germany

Obviously, you have never been in Bavaria and I'm not even Bavarian myself.

But Southern Germans in general are vastly superior to the autistic, soulless and leeching Northern Germans.

Malaysia still has some american 50s racist tier laws. That's not freedom of speech. They didn't do shit to you because you are a Malay and he is a chink. If it was the opposite he would get expelled

aljazeera.com/news/2019/03/190309143611139.html

yeah, I'm really jealous

They kinda started themselves. Bayern has a distinct culture many associate all of Germany with and they can be a bit arrogant, I like to compare it with Texas in the US. Germany is very diverse in terms of culture, Northern and Western Germany for example are very different from the South, almost like a different country. Don't get me started on the East. It's nothing serious though.

>That American student that was eager to make friends with literally everyone
>Tfw he introduced himself by standing up in front a packed lecture hall and everyone ignored him till the professor told him to sit down

Provided ample amount of keks throughout the semester

Intresting, thats somthing i wasn't aware of. Cannot say we do the same.

>lol look at this guy who just got displaced to an entire new country across an ocean trying to make friends
>what a loser

>”except that”
Can’t you read?

>Lecture hall
Is he a uni exchange student? If yes then that's cringy as fuck.

it all makes sense

Attached: schweini.jpg (800x533, 110K)

We had two bavarian brothers at my school (in my friend group) good guys. One still lives here and the other moved back to Germnay some years later after school. He still comes to visit and we go over to see him a cupple of times a year.

There was an American girl at my school who was a bit fat but nothing huge. Everyone used to pretend she was massive, even the teachers would make remarks about her breaking chairs when she sat down. She used to cry a lot

Things that never happened

Same

My school had an actual immigrant from South Italy. The guy was shouting all the time and had the thickest accent ever

We got a German kid when I was in 12th grade, literally saved our soccer season. Absolute unit, glutes like a brick house. Injured multiple opponents with slide tackles.

My school had
>polish girl
Bit weird and strange looking, most people liked her though
>Ukrainian boy
Couldn’t speak any English and his mum was a dinner lady, he was tallest in our year and popular, he went back to Ukraine during euromaiden and no one ever heard from him again
>Irish boy
Everyone made fun of him but was only banter
>French boy
Huge faggot, cried when a ball hit him on the head
>Spanish boy
Midget who wanted to play football all day, was alright

Don't forget Hans in Die Hard was also switched as a British in the German version

yea it was at uni

We had a weird Canuck

Almost every Southern german i met seemed autistic or extremely short minded but also arrogant at the same time

We had in highschool a 420blazeit aussie, he was based af and joined the band of a fren of mine. This was literally 11 years ago damn

Wow not gonna lie I sure do love me some Yea Forums - sports

Attached: mariya derails polshitters thread.jpg (1000x750, 66K)

Jesus christ

wtf is this true?

Attached: 1383377691314.jpg (396x385, 30K)

Germans are kinda weird, have to agree here

t. former University student who had to deal with numerus clausus 'refugees' from Germany all the time.

So basically France, Germany and Italy cannot handle bantz

Hi there! You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Yea Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up.
You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, when your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation. Oops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started. Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely necessary to the post that you're making.
Now, there's no need to thank me. I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous imageboard culture.

The stereotype about them not being able to handle bants seemed to hold up for the one German kid in my year. Though he was a beta manlet so maybe it was just that.

>weird Swedish kid with anger issues