“From the very start of my career, there has been a perception of a flashy kid from London: loves cars...

>“From the very start of my career, there has been a perception of a flashy kid from London: loves cars, loves the flashy lifestyle.”
>“I’m not saying I’m a saint or anything, but that is the complete opposite of who I am. These people do not know me. They will define me by what they read about me; that is how they will treat me.”
>"When people are making the public believe you are a character you aren’t, that is hurtful, and it is degrading.”
You racists should be ashamed of yourselves.

Attached: SterGOAT.png (1344x767, 978K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/03/11/sports/raheem-sterling-has-had-enough.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>“It is not just me,” he said. “Whenever you see a report on a black player or a black entertainer it has to end up with money, or bling, or cars, or something flashy. With a successful white person, it is nice, short, sweet, what a lovable person. Name me one white player who is thought of as ‘blingy.’”
>Cristiano Ronaldo’s name is offered. “If he is showing you his car, showing he is on top of the world, if that is what he puts out, then call him flashy. But I’m not showing you that, so why are you calling me that?

nytimes.com/2019/03/11/sports/raheem-sterling-has-had-enough.html

Attached: 1538698958365.png (750x763, 189K)

>act like a total dickhead in the media
>cry to the media and get the NY times to write a sob story
>???
Profit

>act like a total dickhead in the media
????

Attached: 1549924515527.jpg (576x1024, 80K)

hes literally never been a dickhead at all though

would always be interview shy and nervous as fuck around any type of media, thats how they like the black people to be.. be humble black man right

now hes turned into a top player and showcases his personality hes no longer being a good black person so they fuck him up

oh wait my bad this is Yea Forums

LOL WHAT A MONKEY HAHA

fuck this cunt, if he stayed 1 more season Liverpool would've got the title.

it's possible to be treated unfairly by the media and simultaneously still be a twat

Don’t talk on things you know nothing about you stupid cunt

Does he discuss the media actually criticising him for getting a tattoo of a gun on his leg and his retarded reasoning for doing so? Does he explain a fan racially abusing him being proof the media is racist despite the fact that it was widely reported on and unilaterally condemned?

the american newspaper of record has decided that this is one of the most important news stories in the whole world.

that is one uppity nigger

Attached: 2019-02-24_20-26-18.jpg (836x843, 98K)

And? So what if he isn't 'flashy'? Doesn't make you an good person. He might be an introvert but he might be a huge CUNT to his friends, family, strangers ect

90% of white football players live the 'flashy' lifestyle, and why wouldn't they? Even I would be showing off my lambo if I was a footy star and I'm as reserved as they come.

>I'm as reserved as they come.
>checks flag
Top kek mate. Put your pants back on and get down off the roof.

As an Aussie you should have less belief in that drunken Aussie stereotype.

I'm introverted as fuck. I can't stand being around people, all I do is study my law text books and play vidya all day.

>Millionaire tells how hard he's got it.

I see the NBA / NFL player victim mentality is finally rubbing off.

It's nothing to do with that, blacks have moaned for decades about football "treatment".

0% chance he wrote this. Negroes can't feel feelings this deep.

>moaned
Shut up you incel nonce

You are simply retarded

He’s been character assassinated from the moment he dared to leave Liverpool for a bigger club within England.

>Unironically "iz it coz I iz black?" posting
Hope he gets a career ending injury.

>Had a kid when he was 17 who he doesn't see
>Beat up 2 of his girlfriends
>Pulls the race card all the time
>Dives all the time
HE'S A GOOD BOY! HE DINDU NUFFIN! DEY JUS HATE HIM COZ DEY RACISS!

>whoa I'm nothing like some hoodrat people are trying to paint me as
>became a dad at 17

Hey I’m also a introvert and will study law too. Glad to read your situation, I’ve always been a bit skeptic about studying law becouse of my nature, makes me a bit uncertain. Most people categorize law students as Extrovert.

>from london

why the fuck did the New York motherfucking Times run an interview with a "soccer" player from England??

Americans told me they don't care about real football, so what's going on?

let not forget his pathetic kick off attempt against croatia during WC

Dumb nigger, should have stayed in jamaica eating dirt for dinner, god negroes are stupid

Reminder Sterling has bred the bitch in pic related at 17 and is not involved in his daughter's life now.
Reminder he was also accused of beating his ex-gf up.

He's a walking stereotype and he has only himself to blame for that.

Attached: sterling_ex-gf_daughter.jpg (604x604, 72K)

What does that have to do with anything?

you can be the good guy, but it's hard. slip up once and you'll always be the hypocrite. no one likes a boy scout. the world is waiting for tom brady to fuck up.
why not embrace the heel? everyone loves marshon lynch. you'll be respected, any bad behavior is expected, and any good behavior is amplified.

he doesnt want to be treated like shit but he acts like one
i think it's relevant

Wasn't the failing NYT part of the mob going after the Maga kid?

>Liverpool winning the title with Balotelli and Rickie Lambert up top.

Okay mate.

He was trying to win a match on a football pitch and did something that had no effect on the outcome at all or literally anything.
Its not relevant even in the slightest.

American media cares about racial issues more than anything.

delusional

worst post ive ever seen well done lad

how is breeding that stunning dark girl bad? fag

he's not wrong though tbf

He is, objectively.

This same newspaper has an Editorial Board member who is an avowed anti-white racist named Sarah Jeong. Sarah is an oppressed Korean immigrant to the US who attended Harvard.

Someone on the news said I had a flashy car. A working class British person called me a name. Woe is me, I'm such a martyr. Jesus he's a faggot

Starting a race war is the primary goal of essentially every large US media outlet. They managed to start multiple race riots across the US in 2015 or so

Didn't this nignog get an AK-47 tattoo? He can fuck off 2bh.

He's right. They literally criticize for everything.
>spending too much

Attached: motors.jpg (750x910, 98K)

then this

Attached: easyjet.jpg (750x925, 114K)

Attached: primark.jpg (749x997, 103K)

>you're spending too much
>you're spending too little

Attached: greggs.jpg (750x1005, 130K)

Attached: house.jpg (579x744, 123K)

Why did you save all of these images?

Attached: poundworld.jpg (750x991, 122K)

this only further proofes that british tabloits and "journalists" are the worst in the world and deserve to burn in hell.

They definitely are the vultures of the international media. Our media is really quite awful as well though.

he unironically talks about the fleet of cars thing in the article

Yeah I think introverts are actually superior when it comes to being a law student, of any student for that matter. I have just finished the degree and have no work experience so I couldn't really tell you about the intro-extro dichotomy when it comes to actually working as a lawyer, but like most things in life, us introverts tend to be at a disadvantage to extroverts simply by virtue of the fact that western society is values characteristics of extroversion over introversion. However, who knows, I'm sure introversion would have its benefits for lawyers, I mean introverts can work alone and concentrate better and with the long ours lawyers often work this is surely an advantage.

Attached: 1550368689010.png (1000x700, 101K)

Former law student introvert current lawyer here.

Normies get BTFO by the ability to study by yourself and think more coherently and less emotionally than them.

When I started uni I felt like I was inferior, maybe I was based on lack of academic experience, but very quickly I was the top of the classes.

Normies and their fucking study groups where they waste so much time learning fuck all. Normies sharing law notes that are so illogically sorted and retarded ensuring they all get the same middling grades.

>playing the race card this hard
What a fucking NIGGER.

>Brainlets first interaction with clickbait because he doesn't know how to read or critically think so he takes clickbait personally

Massive yikes and subhumanpilled

Attached: 1535547916476.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

>guy says there is racism
>this place goes like it doesn't exist while calling him the worst racial slurs possible
Why are /pol/turds such gaslighting people?

the most offensive thing itt in this australian virgin desperately trying to convince everyone being a loser introvert is cool

I've never had any friends and can't concentrate for shit. Checkmate

Coping minimum wage worker.

You serve beers to other bums or drive a forklift

Attached: 1523245760060.gif (261x391, 795K)

But he is a typical black. He hangs around with black grime "artists", he has shit gun tattoos, shit jewellery, talks in multicultural London "English", and is plays the race card at every opportunity despite the fact Rooney got it much worse from the media.

>current lawyer here.
My intention when asking you this is purely so I can guage the remuneration for current practicing lawyers, but what how much money are you on & how many years experience do you have? I don't mean to be intrusive, but am simply curious as I am yet to determine if I should work as a lawyer or as a financial planner (as I also have a finance degree)

>Normies get BTFO by the ability to study by yourself
You know, I have debated this in my mind so many times. I'm starting to think my withdrawn aloof demeanour is on its own problematic and holding me back. Its nice to study by yourself as you can save the time of having to organise a place to meet, the time wasted on social pleasantries ect, however I did take note of the benefits yielded from forming networks amongst peers. I came to appreciate the more subtle and nuanced advantages they losses, nothing significant, but it was the little things, you know, like passing on exam information, getting an overview of a class that you missed, stuff like that that would have made the experience that little bit easier. I don't think it would have made a difference to me in terms of my marks, but it would have helped with a lot of the admin type stuff.

>maybe I was based on lack of academic experience
From this, would I be right to infer that you were a mature-aged student when you attended?

>Normies sharing law notes
Its true that the vast majority of students produced very poor notes, however what they done I noticed was that come exam time, they would all disregard the poor notes that they had accumulated, and would all take the notes of the academically excellent student. That ones students notes were probably only the good set of notes and all the poor students were getting hold of them free of charge. This meant that I had to pay for the same notes online. Not that I used them, but its always beneficial to compare ones own notes to another set.

Agree. This thread has so much racism, it reads like the twitter feed of a NYT journalist.

Rooney was Irish tbf

Are you comparing a guy who has been arrested for drunk driving multiple times, swore at cops, and cheated on his wife to some dude who does his job professionally, has a few tattoos, and speaks in the dialect of the neighbourhood he grew up in? You can say that Sterling's personal preferences aren't to your taste, but that's not comparable to the degeneracy Rooney has committed over the years.

All media is awful.

It all stems from this. Had he stayed at Liverslip, he wouldn't be villainized.

Attached: 2A7D9F7E00.jpg (634x381, 43K)

What happened to UTV? The trip fag

this

>Even I would be showing off my lambo if I was a footy star and I'm as reserved as they come.
that just means you're a failed normie stupid kangaroo fag

Thought he was subbed off well before that?

His stalker killed him

based

t. can afford a lambo and never will get one

The media is also implicitly white supremacist, obviously

tee bee haich i dont understand why sterling gets so much hate from the tabloids when the other niggers like Jessie Lingard are much worse and you hear nothing about them

>reddit spacing
>reddit opinions

He runs like a faggot. Flapping all over the place. His work ethics on the pitch is good now. You must be mentally ill to even think he is 50% of the goat.

Blacks are innately dickheads in every facet of life. They should kiss the ground white men walk on for giving them a life beyond living like a Neanderthal.

The British press is the envy of the world!

Attached: JURNALIZM!.jpg (460x420, 61K)

Sterling has been getting it ever since he moved from a shit Liverpool side to better his career and was wrongfully portrayed as a mercenary. Then became the scapegoat for the national team being shit.

Rooney was a twat. He

This

>Sterling is the first player to ever be shat on by the British tabloids! It must be muh white supremacy!
Can't fucking stand these zoomers. The likes of Beckham and Rooney got it 10x worse than this pussy back in the day.