Female sport fans appreciation thread

Attached: D84F8257-D4E9-49DE-988E-7FE13DEEF912.jpg (750x952, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fnRt_JEoBRU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These kind of women are like the most passive aggressive bully ever

>do whatever I tell you or I'll say you're a bad person

>can't name every ball boy
>can't name the wives of the previous 5 managers
>can't give a figure rounded to 10kg of the weight of the combined squad
>can't tell you when the captain lost his virginity
>can't tell you the number plates of the starting 11 squad

Women..

So they can't name every player.

the post does not ask anyone to do anything, it asks people to not do something.

this guy gets it

I usually ask just to name one player.

THIS THIS THIS SO MUCH THIS AAAAAAA SLAAAAAAY QWEEEEN HURRRRR HILARY AAAA ABORTIONS etc

Main problem with female in sports isn't their lack of knowledge about the pro scene but their lack of dedication to the actual sport.
>be boxing
>year after year women outnumber men among beginners at the start of each season
>1 month later men vastly outnumber women
Also :
>talk about sports
>woman shimes in
>ask how long she has practiced the sport for/ if she competed
>"oh no I only practiced it for 3 months 2 years ago, but I loved it !"
Every single time

what sort of autist would ask them to name every single player on a team?

Do people really do this? I could get asking who a favorite player is, or maybe a favorite coaching era. But this sounds like a made up scenario to get a twitter circlejerk going.

>the post does not ask anyone to do anything, it asks people to not do something.

that's the same fucking thing you retard

I matched a girl on tinder who said she was a big football fan. I struck up a convo about it asking her opinions on something. She said she didn’t have to prove shit to me and girls could be fans too. I

Its in fact the exact opposite

F user, shoulda known you can't just go saying shit like that out loud.

They're generally not truly interested in sports, they just feign the same amount of interest we have.
youtube.com/watch?v=fnRt_JEoBRU

No one, it's something they're getting from TV sitcoms

I don't want to get into a philosophical debate here because you don't know what anything means and you're unable to comprehend anything by accident.

But for example

>You can't drink that water
>You can drink that water

These are both directions/orders and impose an authority on the party saying it towards the person being told what to do. It's the same thing.

Dunning kruger

I think because you don't know how to think or use words correctly and are upset by this thread you're a dumb tranny or roastie.

Point proven

Too bad this isn't reddit so you can't downvote the truth you fucking dumbcunt. Now fuck off

>I struck up a convo about it asking her opinions on something.
were you being interrogative or just having a casual sports talk?

>I like football!
>cool, what team do you support?
>EXCUSE ME I DON'T NEED TO BE TESTED

Just casual. Iirc i asked her if the draft was going to be able to replace Megatron or if the lions would pursue someone in free agency

>female actually shows some interest in sports but doesn't memorize every single facet like the autistic sperg you are
FUCKING ROASTIE!! I TOTALLY WOULDNT EVEN FUCK YOU!!!

based aussie btfoing the dumb cunt

Tell the rest of the women to stop lying about sports

Remembering players names, stats etc is an autistic, masculine trait. Women just want to watch hot guys competing.

It's the male form of shit testing women. It's the only legitimate complaint women have about joining male dominated fields. Autists try to test them unfairly and constantly until they quit.

Having stalked her briefly she has two TWO fathers, ignore this trouble maker.

These are the people who vote for hilary. They just believe for no reason.
And FUCK you op, twitter screenshot threads are cancer

As long as she’s not claiming to be a super fan then I don’t see the problem with this tbqh. It’s ok to casually like something.

I wonder if there are women that like team sports who only support a female team.

Women don't watch sports

>trying to explain the offside rule to a woman
Don't even try it lads

>for no reason
No they believe because they hate men

>Watching Canadian University women's basketball final
>the benches erupt in cheer after every basket

Attached: a72aa91f2a17286e40e6cebb659ea33c.jpg (500x616, 54K)

Why would anyone even want their girl to be into your sport beyond the very casual interest. That doesn't sound like a desirable scenario desu

>asking that shit

That's how she knew you were a virgin.

Well, if she's just a fan of the sports then it's fine to me. But if she claims to be a fan of specific team and she can't name at least the starters of that team then fuck off.

I knew a girl who’s dad was a scout for an MLB team so she knew a ton about baseball. For some reason that was super hot to me

>female commentator
>wow Ngunbu is looking great! He is so strong...

>i agree stacy. strong as a bull... strong... as a Bull...
>excuse me.

>if a woman says X don't ask her Y
Why are women so afraid of questions?
More importantly, wouldn't it be better for "female empowerment" to just tell you to fuck off instead of begging you to leave them alone and believe everything they say?

Attached: 1399322940871.gif (384x216, 3.87M)

Attached: 1458585470973.webm (1280x720, 1.26M)

Attached: 1458590418029.webm (640x360, 1.92M)

Attached: 1458591699520.webm (960x540, 2.2M)

Attached: 1467496747930.webm (965x545, 1.47M)

Attached: 1508080056688.webm (960x540, 2.71M)

Why does she have male hands?

>she

#justbelieveher

To be fair, how is this different to
>we

So.. you.. can't.. name the members of the team?
Well now paige you're not much of a fan if you don't know who plays are you! I understand though. there are so many players these days and what with all the transfers and moving around

One more thing, what does offside mean again?

Attached: col.jpg (766x568, 115K)

gib

Attached: gib.jpg (680x448, 29K)

It is
Grill "I like baseball team."
Manlet "I think new pitcher sucks."
Grill "How do you expect me to know who that is? I don't watch ESPN 24/7 lol."

>(((Kuhn)))
>(((Epstein)))

Attached: 17900329.jpg (363x338, 26K)

>Melbournanon shitcunt was outsmarted by a non-human (52% Amerishart)
>Nobody human can outsmart Melbournanon
>claiming both statements are somehow the same
lmao cunt you made someone from the US out of all places make you look like a fucking retard, ultimate shame.

Don't bother man, you're probably dealing with not a legit Aussie but one of those Pakis off the boat.

Those are too complicated questons for a grill. Just ask who is her favorite player or team and why. Or just ask how did she get into sports.

Probably cause it was a dude

Do Americans really do this?

You should go back. its sad

>bald male commentator
>wow ngubu is looking great, he is so strong and powerful, how will these tough and ripped senegalian players survive when the masculine togoan bulls really take them man to man

Attached: 1529672220352.png (657x527, 24K)

Guy standing up reminds me of that GOAT webm of Liverpool fans

Everything feminists complain about is a made up scenario. She's actually upset over something like when guys aren't "testing" her they're just trying to have a convo

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-11-03-at-2.19.20-PM (2).jpg (469x556, 35K)

Weeding out the weak. Got to be efficient my BSA friend.

You all are missing the point. It's a made up scenario. Feminists do this all the time, make up a fake scenario and then get upset over it, because they don't have any real sexism to be upset over. Nobody has asked her to "name every player." If she is shit-tested it's the same as what men get (name the starting QB, name the coach, what's the current record, etc). Nobody is asking female football fans to name all 53 players on their team, even if she knew them we wouldn't sit there and listen to it.
see for example of what these women are actually getting upset over. She says she's a fan of [TEAM], man tries to make small-talk about [TEAM], and she feels oppressed and tweets some bullshit like this.