ITT: Players not allowed to sit at the cool table in their clubs

ITT: Players not allowed to sit at the cool table in their clubs.

Attached: gareth-bale-real-madrid-2018-19_jow42ihhkdvs1ibd75fxfa1w3.jpg (1920x1080, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rxUm-2x-2dM
instagram.com/p/S9AJoUBvMi/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He has to eat with Modric and Kroos because they're the only ones that know English. Can you imagine how dull their conversations must be?

>Having to sit near Toni Gross and Goblic
feel bad for him

One thing I noticed about europe is that some people pretend not to know English because they don't want to be bothered.

I’d say Italians are the worst about this but then I hear how awful the French are, especially in rural areas. Why are euros so uppity?

Spanish is an amazing language

if you make even a tiny effort to learn their language, and act politely, they'll capitulate
the problem is that you're lazy and/or a cunt

I think they resent the fact that they were forced to study some foreign language as a kid or something. It's also because it's something they probably don't do every day so it's kind of annoying to use. Like if someone asked me to do calculus today, it could probably figure it out after a while even though I graduated college years ago and haven't really used it since. Or I could just say I have no idea what that is and move on.

it's just an observation, i'm not an asshole and i don't hold anything against anyone. im from a cosmopolitan US city and i run into people who don't know english all the time.

>pretend not to know English

lol

What do you reckon he does for 9 months while in Spain? Is golf his coping mechanism? He's all alone

i do this in new york, especially in times square

Nobody "pretends" here, we're not Americans. We're fully open to our huge dislike of speaking it, or otherwise, our "never cared" about it stance or literally non-knowledge of it.

But, to praticipate in the debate at hand, I think it's kinda obvious and normal that if I have to speak your language when I am in your country then You have to do the same in my country.
English would perhaps be the default language if someone already speaks another foreign language that' isn't mine, and is also a non native english speaker.
But if you're a native english speaker and just speak english everywhere, go fuck yourself retarded asshole.

Attached: coutinho.jpg (1920x1080, 142K)

t. Goblin chicano

damn :(

no frenchies are just too retarded and arrogant to learn the language because they can't handle that they got cucked by england

no you're stupid I said everyone in europe is like that.
got nothing to do with england, but more with america.

Let me break this down for you since your logic appears to be clouded with contempt. The problem is to avoid this issue you just need to learn english, but I need to learn 10 languages.
I think we can all agree learning 1 or 2 additional languages besides your native language is a good idea and should be encouraged. So, I say I know english since that's my native language. Then I learn Spanish and, since it's relatively close to Spanish, I also learn a bit of Portuguese. Now I go take a trip across Europe with my 3 languages. I go to England, Portugal and Spain. So far so good. But then I go to France, Italy, Switzerland, Germany and Denmark. Whoops, looks like I'll need to learn another 4 languages, at least. See the problem here? I can't learn every language. I can't learn half of all languages. So anywhere I go I'm probably not going to know the language and I'll just be seen as an entitled english speaker forcing his language onto people.

i travelled all over europe and the vast majority of people seemed happy and excited to speak english

It's true. You can easily tell from the team's interactions that Messi and even Ratking don't talk to him much. Messi is probably still hurt by his bff Nerman leaving and doesn't want to get too attached to the new guy.

t. Andros Papapadapopoulis "Steven" Kramatis

>the vast majority of people seemed happy and excited to speak english
lol
Why are Aussies such cunts? Noticing it a lot on Yea Forums t b h

Apparently noone likes Luis at Chelsea. Always blames everyone else for his mistakes

fuck you

he's trying to trick people into getting fucked in Europe. Who the fuck travels to another country and expects to interact with locals without bothering to learn a little bit of the language?

>Who the fuck travels to another country and expects to interact with locals without bothering to learn a little bit of the language?
Americans do and I wish I were joking.

>practicing French while flying to Morocco
>arabs laughing

Won’t be laughing once that shithole goes down. Casablanca is the worst city I’ve been to

Hum yea that's fine but you don't need to learn the full extent of a language to go travelling for 14 days there. We're talking about the "default language" so it's when you just need to say thank you, please, hello, where are the directions, and a few more simple day to day stuff.
Native english speaker, for the big majority, don't bother doing anything other than english as the default language, and they expect it will go down well in foreign countries. And I'm not speaking about the local farmers deep in the coutryside, I'm talking about the waiter in the big city 5 star restaurant too.
If you just assume english will be okay everywhere you go, and then complain when locals refused to speak it or didn't understand it, then that's being an asshole yes, who forces his language onto other people.

No they are not, it's just you guys

The fucking state of this post

...Continuing
It's also noticeable when politicians make press conferences, I saw a few times Europeans politicians make speeches in English, like Macron or Merkel. But never an american or english politician made a speech in another european language. A German politcian also made some speeches in French, because it happened that's a second language he knew well enough. That just never happens with american and english politicians. I think even North Koreans meeting with Americans counterparts the Americans just spoke english and the North Koreans either replied with english or didn't need the translation.
The problem is that it seems like Americans and English don't know ANY other languages other than english. That's also a form of "pretending" or refusing to speak x or y language. We could say the same about you guys.

After the Scandinavians we're ones of the countries who have the best English.
Don't listen to Aussies who just want to start shit to be relevant.

>Casablanca
You are right, I was there for a week because of my job and I even Moroccans talked shit about it, Rabat is heaven in comparison.

>After the Scandinavians we're ones of the countries who have the best English.

How fucking delusional are you?

Attached: EFIglobalranking.png (957x713, 112K)

Yeah sorry can’t answer that I don’t speak English

you seem upset

Was worth toughing out for Essaouira

Gave most major cities in Europe a run for their money

no idea what you are talking about, m8, maybe if you said it in English?

yep you are upset. Can't help you with that m8

What about us? We speak English quite well considering it's not our first Language

Not all countries were tested and I'm guessing they didn't consider Ireland since it is a primarily English speaking country (next to Irish)

>I have to speak your language when I am in your country then You have to do the same in my country.
No I don't, nobody expects that. If go to Paris for 3 days, bonjour and omelette du fromage is all you're getting. English is the convenient language for international communication. All I want to know is how to get to the Plaza au Croissant metro station. Don't be a cunt and try to rationalise it.

germans and austrians mostly speak english, and are not butthurt faggots about it like the french.

This dude should kill himself for still sporting the man bun in the year 2019

I said it's fine to speak default english when you're a non-native english speaker and don't know the local language. I was only talking about native english speakers in foreign countries. I.E not you (or maybe you if you have are a VPN faggot)
Rationalization is good sometimes. (always)

lol nice thread op

we're not butthurt and germans also prefer not to speak english in their country.
Don't know why all the teenagers in this thread are getting butthurt.

Because Europoors are always fucking depressed.

Especially now that Germany has ruined their land with the whole immigrant crisis thing a few years back.

>I said everyone in europe is like that
Imagine being this brain damaged

Your people are good at speaking Arabic

I said everyone in europe is like that... about pretending to refuse speaking english or not understanding it, or not caring about it.
I didn't respond to the aussies insult and replied on the topic
You didn't understand the convo because you are an idiot

Attached: tfw.png (990x627, 726K)

He didn't deserve it, bros

Attached: 1375469620405.png (194x247, 3K)

what are you doing bro, delet this

Attached: 1507784432925.png (1920x1080, 866K)

This makes me so angry

me

Are you talking about David Luiz*? Because that’s not true you retard, he’s very popular. Where do you come up with such random pathetic lies?

Jej

Fuck Halal

he's covering up his balding

>But if you're a native english speaker and just speak english everywhere, go fuck yourself retarded asshole.
based and redpilled

Been multiple times to Holland and can confirm you have TOP tier English

>Cuck Badge
They made of list of it too. Wow, just wow

A horse doesn't jumping haver that is have to

You can't possibly expect native English speakers to learn the language of every country they visit. Or anyone, for that matter. English is the lingua franca of planet Earth whether you like it or not; not wanting to speak it or communicate with English-speaking tourists is legit but wanting everyone to learn French, or Spanish in my case, is stupid.

Fuck I'd rather talk to tourists in English than trying to decipher their attempts at Spanish.

Honestly I don't think his life would be much different in the UK. seems like a very familiar guy who barely speaks and doesn't like to go out much. a boring cunt plain and simple

You don't have to learn an entire new language to go travelling FFS. What is this stupid argument.

Americans and English never learn, speak, or perhaps refuse to learn and speak ANY other language than their own. Yet, people say it's ME, a mere individual, who is a cunt and in the wrong?

uno dos tres quatro cinco seis.

>be me
>work at IT Solutions GmbH
>new employee gets hired
>some monkey from Romania
>here to be second-in-command to big boss, our austrian leader Christian Ronald
>monkey doesn't even speak german
>monkey doesn't even show up to work half the time
>monkey conveniently shows up right before product gets launched
>6 years pass by
>big boss takes part-time job at company overseas
>monkey supposed to become leader
>ceo still refers to him as 'promising talent'
>still doesn't show up to work
>still doesn't speak the language
>still has the highest salary
>everything goes to shit

>Americans and English never learn, speak, or perhaps refuse to learn and speak ANY other language than their own. Yet, people say it's ME, a mere individual, who is a cunt and in the wrong?

Cry more & stay obsessed

weird, Romanians are god tier when it comes to learning new languages

I've met plenty of Americans and Brits who spoke Spanish, or at least tried to. Why are you making such stupid generalizations?
>people say it's ME, a mere individual
They are mere individuals too. Some of them are cunts when it comes to languages, some aren't.

t. Nicolae Monteanu

>not our first language
*laughs in Ulster*

>pretend to not speak english when an american ask me something
>pretend to not speak french when a french ask me something

Attached: 1462641438016.jpg (880x587, 67K)

Are you serious? You know full well there's a big difference in languages, americans and brits don't know any other languages for the massive majority of them.

>some of them are cunts when it comes to languages
Yes. 96,7% of them. Very individualistic. Of course of course. I don't make ANYYYYYYYY kind of generalization here, as that would be wrong.

that's exactly what I said to this guy and still got called out for it. Blamed if you do, blamed if you don't.

Would you bother learning other languages if you could go literally anywhere in the world with just French?

But that's not true.
If French was the second language of most people in a certain country, I would learn a few sentences I need to get by, if I were just travelling there, yes. Keep in midn it's a SECOND language, not a dual-tongue country. Ynaks expect everyone to be dual-tongue instad of just having a second which could be Greek!
And for work, it's entirely different, you have to speak the official language of the country to work there.

But that is not the issue I'm talking about. Are you not listenning? Brit and americans don't have a second language for the vast majority of them. We do. That's a double standard. End of. We make an effort, they don't.

But this is Yea Forums what i am expecting here

why bros?

Attached: feels sad.png (917x871, 139K)

>Brit and americans don't have a second language for the vast majority of them. We do. That's a double standard. End of. We make an effort, they don't.
Because their language is lingua franca, yours and mine aren't. You can say it's shitty all you want, but that's how it is.

You are overthinking it. Most Europeans are just embarrassed to speak English poorly.

user, you're not pretending... you're actually autistic.

I reckon he's probably a massive stoner

The more you pretend it is, the more it becomes. Idiot .
That still doesn't explain why themselves don't have a second language.

no they hate it that's why

Fuck no man, I spent 3 months in france - (2 weeks in bordeaux, 1 week in nice and about 2 months in strasbourg) and after my time in bordeaux and nice I can safely say that the majority of French denizens for better or worse have a weird thing about the english. In Strasbourg it was completely different though, there was a lot of diff cultures as well as french and everyone was just generally nicer. You guys have a hate boner for english is my point. And I'm part of your lunacy statistic of people that learned french.

>That still doesn't explain why themselves don't have a second language.
Because they don't need to, you fucking retard. Can you read what I'm saying?

>pretend to not know english
lmao

Uhm this *is* the cool table of RM

For you

>being this assblasted

kek

Why would I learn anything other than a little Chinese (if I was there) when Ivan go to ANY country on this planet and speaking English will be mostly sufficient

why are anglos so obsessed with autism ?

Based off what this thread has turned into nobody here ever sat at the cool table.

Because German is a much better language than english.

They would need to if we werent cucks.

Stop making things up and romaticizing a stone. Most French who learned it though it could lead to being a millionaire in Hollywood. That's all the "glamour' part there is to it really, and it's completely fake.

i pretend not to speak punjab when a englishman asks me something xD

It's fucking hard though. You don't need so many articles. How the fuck am I supposed to remember genders and words at the same time?

Go back in time and prevent England from colonizing half of the fucking planet then.

thats your fault though

I respond in German if Brit or American ask me something and after I respond in German you enjoy their rage

Don't need to do that. We just have to stop speaking it and learning it and then they will be more forced towards learning a second language themselves. Really it's down to cuckoldry and accepting yank semen into your mouth

too many brainlets here, I'm the only guy with answers here. through many sessions of meditation I figured everything out.
I'm kind enough to answer some of your questions.

Attached: 1550900827847.png (284x275, 22K)

Europe would be a better place if everybody would speak german, right?

callate la boca pelotudo, si un guiri viene a españa tiene que intentar hablar español, por gente como tu las lenguas estan perdiendo valor

Yes because everybody would be aware of what the germans are up to and their twisted plans would get shut down quickly.

gabacho Im with you

>things can never change
>things will always stay exactly the same

then why am i not speaking Gubububu right now a.k.a the first language ?

gee french people really are losers arent they

we're losers because we don't speak well a foreign language?
the biggest humiliation is becoming the bitch of your own colony user.

Will Madrid even be in the UCL next year?

you're still obsessed

I can't read the future, I just figured out how the world and people work

Good thing I know the basics of french, german and italian in case I need to speak to some euros

I did a week's worth of Latin, so I know all of the Romance languages.

youtube.com/watch?v=rxUm-2x-2dM

No hablo Ingles cabron

They key to getting euros to speak English is to learn basic phrases in their language then ask if they speak English in their language.

Always found it funny how I've ever seen a single Frenchmen on here who admits English is the lingua franca primarily due to the British not the Americans kek, still seething over Waterloo 200 years on

French was still the language of diplomacy up until WW1, what changed is that the USA became a geopolitical big boy.
>waterloo
irrelevant, the battle of the nations is the battle that made napoleon lose everything, napoleon's return had no chance to succeed even if he had won waterloo

Well it is the lingua franca because of America, but England created America so yeah.
Spanish could be the lingua franca instead but the parts of the world that we conquered became third world shitholes instead of global superpowers.

Much like Spain Proper

This guy gets it. As long as you make a token attempt most euros will be happy you tried.

This. If a tourist ask me something in another language than Danish I literally won't acknowlwdge their existence.

Obrigado

If I'm being honest I would seriously hate it if everyone could speak my language and therefore can come to my country and take my jobs and my women. The language barrier is a good thing. We stay between us, for the most part, and that's how it should be. We have allies, friends, the European Union and French still has some relevance to it, which is nice for the ego trip, but not enough to actually make everyone able to fuck your gf and compete in your field of work. To make it perfect it would only require Universal Units to be slammed on the americans, instead of their Imperial garbage, but it's pretty much already the case they have adopted it because it's the internatinal standard, so really I can't complain. I would just have prefered to take German in early school instead of English. But it's just a personal preference.

A guy in Iceland seemed massively surprised and overjoyed when I said takk to him instead of thanks.

>why is a frenchman being a cunt over language?
gee I wonder

you do sound like a cunt tbf

you do sound like an obsessed little cunt tho

Lived in Paris from last September to December. Took a French course, but beyond simple conversations most French preferred to speak in their English rather than my shitty French.

>of course lol "I went to >ur Country and let me tell you tha- ...
Thankfully, this will happen much less often after 29 mars

french or """french"""

>hurr durr stupit europoor don't speak my language
>why yes I do know forgein languages like: british, irish, austarlian…

I will remind you that english is most primitive language in the world even more so then german and spanish
Ability to communicate only in english gives you nigger level of education

Attached: aB0rqGx_700b.jpg (700x692, 39K)

>why yes I do know forgein languages like: british, irish, austarlian
>irish
m8

i like when foreigners ask me if i speak english and i promptly help them in whatever they want

Attached: Apu_apustaja_peuku_koneenl_a.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

>tourists stops me and asks if I speak English
>yes I do
>they ask for directions
>feel bad because I barely know my own city after 27 years living in it so I can't help them much

Can’t make fun of their levels of ‘French’ people when we’ve got London.
Everyone else was giving their own two cents mate

Based introverted homebody

Happens to me too.Whats the point of being proud of speaking English well if your just going to look like a retard afterwards.

Attached: 1460623005667.png (1127x685, 37K)

It depends on where I am in the city and what they ask about
If they ask me for directions to sagrada familia or passeig de gracia or plaça catalunya or arc de triomf I can help them, but sometimes they ask me how to get to a specific bus stop and I'll have no idea cause I literally never take the bus, or I'll be in a part of town I don't usually go to that's not very familiar to me and I'll be as lost as any foreigner would be

Failed french nationalism in the late 90s and early 2000s. Look at them now they basically somalia now

Pierre absolutely boiling

Attached: 14504460958741.jpg (474x370, 24K)

One of the worst travesties in football, and I say this as a racist.

Just show up for 1 hr with a token gift and have a meal and eat cake, and go do something else later.

I wonder what do they do in Russian teams for example. I mean, a latino only talks with another latino at Zenit or CSKA, etc etc? the russian players only speak russian I imagine, they only speak spanish or english maybe, they use english perhaps?

Attached: 1550815129124.png (540x540, 259K)

i dont get it

How about you just stay the fuck away from my continent then?

bajado

Was it a gift they made for him??

Attached: 1552288797022~2.png (151x296, 49K)

this also broke the mourinho

In case you actually are ignorant, Essien held a birthday party when he was at Madrid, for which he invited the entire squad, and only Carvalho and Modric showed up, as pictured. He was so upset by it Mourinho had to console him.

god damn that's sad, what a bunch of cunts

This thread is proof that western europoors are subhumans. You should all kill yourselves.

Attached: Culture Map.jpg (2000x1048, 539K)

>mongolia
>tf
kek

Attached: 1519426226437.jpg (300x270, 13K)

>Germany
>Top 10
Lmao. I we are top 10 then this list really means jackshit. The average German can't construct a simple sentence, let alone debate someone on a moments notice.

go fuck yourself you mongolian degenerate

Attached: 1522527260543.jpg (466x517, 82K)

>ITT: Players not allowed in their clubs.

a horse that good doesnt jumping haver that it have to be

Dont think its racist. I'd imagine theyd do the same to Bale.

Attached: 1546661281504.png (331x319, 170K)

Turn that frown upside-down (just a tad)
instagram.com/p/S9AJoUBvMi/

that cake is cute :3

>tfw putting effort to learn a language and want to get to know a country and their culture and history better
>feels like I am getting attacked every time I make an effort

it hurts ;_;

nice

You cunts don't even want to speak it when you are outside of your country.

this thread

Attached: 1537900184098.png (436x425, 84K)

the smart french people visit France during the holidays, the bydlo french people go abroad during the holidays preferably where it is cheap.

There are some very few exceptions like Guilherme in Lokomotiv but usually they (Latin Americans specifically, don't know about foreign Europeans) don't bother or struggle a lot with learning Russian, even Mário Fernandes who plays for Russoa struggles with Russian

The french are the biggest assholes everywhere they go.
I met a lot of them travelling and everywhere they form a little group of frogs and only speak in french even if there are more people around them who do not speak the language. Then they try to speak english (poorly) only to spout the most retarded notions. All of them are retardedly smoking weed and listening to shitty reggae music thinking they are WOKE.
Cheap as fuck, wont put up a fucking dollar for beer or cigarrettes, but are always bumming you for one.
Fuck the french.

this guy's a good Spanish lad, speaks sense
this maricon frenchie is just seething too hard to change his opinion at all

No he's saying that he normally hates niggers for being black, but this melted his poor little heart to the point where he felt bad at the black lad and his racist self would of have shown up with a small gift, wished him the best, and ate cake with the chap.

You'd have to go out to ever talk to a tourist user

if you go to France and don't talk french i'll just pretend to not know english, that's it, deal wit it demarcus

based ROMAnian

I work in a corporation and I speak with people from all over europe daily. The only ones that are autistic and won't talk to any other Team other than theirs are the french. Also they are the fucking worst at english. I'm disgusted by their lack of interest and refusal to learn properly anything than their shitty fucking language.

>cry about us expecting people to speak English
>proceeds to communicate on Yea Forums in English

When will the continentals learn

>hurr durr cheap holidays
I worked in places where a night is up to 1000 euros, I wouldn't call those people byldos looking for a cheap holiday.

France is not really that expensive you just have to avoid the tourist traps

He said the team lacks spirit.

on the plus side Isco gets back into the squad but the negatives include Benzema being our undesputed striker, Ceballos and James get shoved out and Lucas doesn't get sold.

Bale's attitude has been very negetive.

Hvad siger du?

>go to France
>speak Quebecois French to someone while trying to keep it more "formal" French
>pretends he doesn't understand me even though I didn't really even use idioms and my accent isn't radically different as I learned it in French Immersion in an English-speaking province, and I wasn't a native of Quebec

Some French people are human garbage

You should have forced those clowns to secede

I've lived in Quebec for 10 years and it's great, so I don't see what you're driving at. Did you read my post at all? Montreal is easily the cultural hub of Canada, though Vancouver is kind of cool as well.

fucking retarded frogs I swear

bale actualy speaks spanish, there are interviews from a couple of years back

Whenever people claim Casillas or Ramos are good captains/leaders I show them this.
The captain of all people needs to attend a function like this and should be making sure others do as well.
All the Spanish guys at Madrid have a massive chip on their shoulders because foreign players are the key to unlocking Madrid
Di Stefino
Esebio
Reberto Carlos
Zidane
Cristiano Ronaldo

Notice how Madrid’s greatest ever players aren’t Spanish....Madrid only becomes truly great when they add a few outside superstars to take them up a few levels. This makes the Spanish contingent salty as fuck.
Casillas was a rat and a traitor and Mourinho was right to bench him.

>british """humor"""

he's retarded for telling the truth? Not everyone in Europe is going to be as snide towards Americans, but a fair chunk find them, and tourists in general, annoying as fuck

based

fuck off, qubecois faggot

You my friend, are woke

Fuck the french. Even the quebecois speak english like fucking retards

Retard

Quebecois English does sound retarded at times, however, this is true

English is a dying second language in France.

and fuck You
vancouver scum, how is your second language? oh you don't even have one...

so is french

?

Just wanted to give a shout-out to England for causing all the butthurt in this thread. imagine thinking there's something wrong with speaking the only relevant language in the world. literally no point in learning another language (even though I know 3).

How the fuck is Germany so high? In Hamborg currently and like 50% of the service people don't speak English

>Çakir
>Michael Oliver
>Kassai
>Kuipers
>Infantino
>Janny Sikazwe
Damn... You might be onto something...

>ask for directions in French
>don't understand answer because don't know French
>need directions still

In the CSKA coach speaks russian, translator translate in english for non russians except Nishimura. He has japanese translator.

based portubro

i will watch your league

>say “je suis desole, je ne parlez pas Français”
>they nod understandingly only to ramble on in French

>don't understand answer because don't know French

do you pretend to understand whay the told you ?

Quebecois speak French like fucking retards too.

mean

buy yourself a translator then. You shouldn't even be on this continent. Think of it as China.

>he doesn't understand simple hand gestures and finger-pointing on a map

>"Where is the nearest Mcdonalds please"
>*points finger to the direction*
>"b-but i cant understand yuropoor"

If anything, he is truly based for not being a fashion-obsessed faggie. He had that awful haircut before it was cool and he sticks to it after the boom has passed.

Based
I know that feel amigo

>black guy comes to me and tries to speaks Finnish
>pretend not to speak Finnish
>starts speaking English
>pretend not to speak English

Attached: samuk.jpg (1106x1012, 71K)

bappa da puppi

based frenchbro

I help tourists in english if they ask for directions, I don't see the big deal

>Chinese guy stops me and asks for directions
>Answer him
>"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realise you were a foreigner."
>He runs further ahead and asks the next person for directions

Attached: 1549271833195.jpg (530x552, 27K)

fuggggg
top jej

This thread made me appreciate Modric not only as a player, but as a human being. At least he showed up to Essien's birthday party. Fuck halal and their cocksucking egomaniac players.

Attached: 1543166981803.png (1200x747, 609K)