Can you imagine being this much of a cuck? hurr durr why don't you feel sorry for a millionaire

can you imagine being this much of a cuck? hurr durr why don't you feel sorry for a millionaire,

Attached: Screenshot_17.jpg (625x389, 55K)

>European caring about a Burger niggercrash sport
You are the ultimate cuck desu.

OP is not a yuro, hes an amerimitt on a Croatian proxy

Maybe he’s an American living abroad, or using a vpn.

>why don't you root for the interchangeable niggers instead of the name on the jersey
wow, made me think

I root for my city you cuck

Brainwashed sheep

The NFL is a giant slave ring and you're the hicks that love watching these "niggers" and call others a cuck for it

It's also why those 'record breaking' deals don't mean anything (6 gorillons over 13 years) you just know it will be traded and the deal will be reviewed

>hey guys I a 999999999.99999999 billions loan from my bank, i'm so fucking rich right now
>10 minutes later
>just paid it all back with 10$ interests for the duration of the loan.

>It's also why those 'record breaking' deals don't mean anything (6 gorillons over 13 years)
Not every deal is the same. Some have guaranteed money

I don't not care about the players. But if a player wants out of my city? Fuck him.

Your team is not your city

"your team" is owned by a billionaire.

"your" team would leave "your" city as soon as it became unprofitable or less profitable to an alternative stadium deal in a different city.

You are a brainwashed sheep that knows nothing.

Unless the contrct is broken.
>

Attached: retard guy.png (800x729, 48K)

The billionaire is FROM my city and has all of his business holdings here, including the other sports team he owns. So fuck you for assuming I live in a plastic city.

Cuck mentality

>this guy owns everything and would leave in a millisecond if the city didn't completely comply with his demands in hosting his business and it's A-Okay because he happens to have residence in my city so it makes it all cool we're from the same city so all those other factors don't matter!

Cuck

Do you not understand what guaranteed money means?

>you're a cuck if you root for the players
>you're a cuck if you root for the teams
what is the ideal course of action here?

are green bay packers the only legit people-owned team in American sports?

Enjoy the entertainment of the game and don't tie loyalty to brands like a fucking retarded sheep

Never seen those. You mean the money at the signing of the contract?
Their sports deals are shaky as fuck

once pegula dies the city of buffalo will probably buy the razorcakes

are you retarded? we're talking about NFL contracts, not like soccer where teams buy and sell players like cattle

>like cattle
that would be the draft

This, everything about the NFL more than any other league comes off as a racist slave market

>I am loyal to a business because it is located in "my" city
kek, no wonder these owners get away with holding cities hostage here instead of paying for their own stadiums

its amazing how much the public resents millionaire players when its the billionaire owners pulling the strings.
players are seen as lottery winners and owners are seen as the true backbone of the american economy.

Are we not talking about American sports? All money in Football is guaranteed. The only way you can get rid of someone is if someone else agrees to buy him. Take Alexis Sanchez for example; United don't want to pay him 500k a week, but they have to because Sanchez isn't going to accept a deal giving him any less, so that money is guaranteed

Because millionaires are people too, and I'd be pretty miffed too if I lost out on years of wages if my company decided to randomly fire me just to stay under budget.

They could never be athletes so they pretend they're an important part of the team and role play as owners, fat useless fucks

Because that's more important