NO: AD posts big all-around line in Pelicans loss
BOS: Jayson Tatum (shoulder) questionable Monday
MEM: Mike Conley encouraged to average 18-22 shots
ORL: X-rays negative on Aaron Gordon (ribs) Sunday
ATL: Huert Locker: Huerter erupts for 27 points
SA: Jakob Poeltl listed as a starter on Sunday
MIA: Adebayo scores team-high 19 points in loss
MIA: Josh Richardson has terrible game in bad loss

Attached: usa_robert_covington_twolves.jpg (656x369, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ElBoAg_n33E
twitter.com/SamHustis/status/1104935702767136768
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xKkxnWFq9T4
basketball-reference.com/boxscores/196203020NYK.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_X9VoW_Ilv4
slamonline.com/nba/lakers-sign-33-year-old-andre-ingram-10-day-contract/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QBu28UwDzps
youtube.com/watch?v=3Dx5DmSv3dY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for the suns may actually be good

First for Harden winning MVP

C-Can the Spurs get past the first round?

This stupid fucker just gave the Warriors the win

the bucks fans damage control is fucking hilarious

*dingdingding*

Attached: 65758567856799.png (576x1024, 290K)

Which one? There might be multiple of those in the Suns

they actually think teams will let giannis run to the hoop in the playoffs kek

Yes. Pop is playing a dangerous game of staying as the 8th seed so they smash golden state without having to worry about fatigue from a previous series.

Attached: 58877428ee14b6b2008b97e8-750-375.jpg (750x375, 37K)

Troy Daniels, stupid fuck bricks a wide open three and then charges the very next time Phoenix gets the ball

That's a creative edit.

Still better than the Craptors.

Attached: 132415.gif (500x500, 1.35M)

>Getting cucked by KBD, a second round pick
>Getting cucked by a team with their top three players hurt
What is it like to be a Knick's fan?

And now the Suns have life with that retard back on the bench where he belongs

>mfw irrelevant east niggers trying to be king of shit hill

Attached: 1531768566408.jpg (628x427, 40K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

>In 45 years, the Spurs have missed the playoffs just 4 times

Is this a noteworthy stat or is it worthless if the Spurs only won a championship 5 of those times?

If Troy Daniels never played the Suns would be winning by 15

Never thought Troy Daniels would get famous to the point he has haters

> -11

The best player in the East.

Attached: embiiiiiid.jpg (1000x600, 209K)

oh shit

KD IS DED

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK
KEVIN DURAAAAAAAANT

Durant's leg snapped like a kit kat it was disgusting

Attached: 1551808231344.jpg (188x282, 21K)

FRAIL CUPCAKE MAN IS DEAD AHAHAHAHAHA

Booker has been absolutely excellent so far

>some guy rolls dubs asking for curry to break his legs
>durant breaks his instead
God works in mysterious ways

The Suns are kicking their asses literally. Putting Lurry on the floor

GS can't even beat the Suns without Kd

do you think the knicks are trying to win?

Attached: 1440527279434.jpg (3816x3592, 1.28M)

>this Warrios spaghetti
hm I thought this was the best team in the NBA?

I'm glad everyone is watching the game now

>the club can't even handle me right now

Attached: 1546647658052.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

I'll say Kd sits until the playoffs

bookgoat

Based Pau Gasol helping the Spurs get another win

holy shit booker is murdering them

>warriors
unironically a suns fan now

>right ankle contusion
put this nigga down like old yeller

Looks like the streak is over bros. W's are utter shit without KD.

>yet another frail nba star gets themselves injured
WHAT THE FUCK? WHY ARE ALL THESE NU-NBA STARS SO FUCKING FRAGILE? IS IT SOMETHING MISSING IN THEIR DIET?

Attached: de7D5ok.jpg (1538x2048, 337K)

kd actually dead?

The warriors are winning this [spoiler]in overtime[/spoiler].

You sun cucks think you can actually beat us? lmfao.

Attached: Cardi-B-RodeoHouston-2019_235351.jpg (600x400, 155K)

KD isn't nu-nba

nice pass klay

Clippers are you ready for a beat down?

Nope. They have no soul without KD.

Booker is great and Ayton looks like he's on his way, but Oubre has been a low key solid pickup for the Suns. They just desperately need a point guard.

suns are sunning

wtf warriors

that ayton rebound was clutch

Curry looks like he's about to cry. :(

reminder this is the year the dynasty ends and the raptors dynasty begins

>in the past week the SUNS have dismantled lebron, the bucks, and now the Warriors
What the fuck? What's their problem?

Attached: 1552258709541.jpg (558x581, 194K)

LGTSS
youtube.com/watch?v=ElBoAg_n33E

>stole the ball like curry was wittle babby
can't make this shit up

they forgot how to tank

Like a Phoenix, they rose again.

It's actually quite amazing, the Warriors aren't even a playoff team without KD.

Warriors are nothing without KD. Can't wait to see him playing with the Knicks

Remember when they had Eric Bledsoe, Isaiah Thomas, and Goran Dragic at the same time? I think Brandon Knight was also mixed up in there too

everyone forgets that the warriors don't give a fuck about the regular season lmfao, they're playing at 60%. not even a warriors fan btw

>Suns beat the Warriors

TOPKEK

They're 5-2 since being mathematically eliminated from playoff contention

Wait until they get the Ball brothers, dynasty incoming.

when the top 5 pick was in the bag and they were officially out of the playoffs, koskosov activated the preview for the 2019-2020 plan. but really, suns org just want something to sway booker into staying.

so does this mean the Lakers are literally the only easy team to beat in the west?

it would depend on who is 2nd place in that stat and how large is the gap.

>not even a warriors fan btw

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

>Warriors
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>they thought they could beat benix

Attached: GJtg4NX0GeigrYnRYzuOb481swkQDCy_Q_ntld81V9o.jpg (1024x576, 65K)

>Sway Booker into staying

Considering that the Suns already gave him that big boy extension (5 Year / $155 million kicking in next year), Booker pretty much has no leverage in theory since no sane team wants to take on that kind of contract for a relatively inefficient chucker

BASED

Anyone see that Derrick Jones Jr dunk? Shit is fucking lit

Well if it's just a contusion KD should easily be back for the second round of playoffs

What's in store from them for next year? Have they been holding back all this time?

Attached: TSRA_Sunshdr-506626f295.png (1000x550, 622K)

Brandon Knight was after Bledsoe and Dragic. Still one of the worst trades the team has done.

Of course they have been holding back. But they won't be good until they find a point guard. So maybe in two years.

*ahem* Magic Johnson, Mav Carter and le Lakers have that perfect blend of being dumb, desperate and rich enough to do it. STAH POWAH BABY

>WARRIORS

Attached: Homer.gif (375x375, 168K)

Morant/Booker/Bridges/Oubre/Ayton
Jackson, Johnson, Holmes off the bench WHO THE FUCK CAN STOP US??

Can the Spurs acquire Booker and Trae Young this summer?

Attached: NimbleFluidDinosaur.webm (1920x1080, 2.55M)

lmfo Young is going nowhere buddy, sorry
If you want the Spurs to overpay for Booker, yea, that's always a possibility, $27mn next year and only goes up from there, he'll be making $35mn by '24

Booker is better than Kobe he deserved that check

Why does weird shit happen every time they put a game on NBA TV?

What number would you wear /nba/?

Attached: 1545582441485.jpg (225x225, 8K)

0, to represent the number of times i will have sex in my life

He didn't dunk it though. Throwing the ball through the hoop while nowhere near the rim is not a dunk

the philadelphia basketball seventy sixers

>his team is named after a fucking number
lol how sad

>math scares sub 80 IQ man
grim

What rhymes with Lonzo? Lakers lol

>@SamHustis
>Went down to the press room early and happened to pass KD as he went to the locker room, was yelling as he walked by.
>"Stupid as motherf---ing game we playing. We need to be playing championship level basketball."

The Warriors are falling apart. :o

>@Woj
>Went down to the press room early and happened to pass LeBron as he went to the locker room, was yelling as he walked by.
>"Stupid as motherf---ing game we playing. We need to be playing championship level basketball."

>memeiors

Attached: Curry Bully.png (585x644, 256K)

Attached: Ds-2vywXoAA-OEM-1.jpg (960x1200, 223K)

>the fools golden state

Attached: memeiors.png (466x317, 425K)

>the actual state of the favala de bandwagoner

Attached: warriors babby.jpg (600x580, 55K)

Im still laughing

Attached: missing MVP.png (458x535, 323K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190310-232523__01.jpg (1074x805, 175K)

this day keeps getting better

Attached: 1517983812695.png (746x557, 480K)

seriously tho, the warriors are losing games they should be winning, especially this suns team

do they actually not care or are we watching them fall apart before our eyes

Blood in the water

They are acting like 2004 Lakers And the 2017 Cavs.

bit of both

can someone redpill me on this franchise??

Attached: 765768567879.jpg (1920x1080, 201K)

The Warriors never win when I watch them play

This.
Still don't know how Dwigh Howard won a slam dunk contest doing this shit. If you don't touch the rim, it's not a dunk. It's a very aggressive layup.

keep watching them

Yeah that was the worst dunk contest ever next to Nate Robinson missing a million times and still winning

watch them more

Had to google it after so much time had passed and all the images are him in mid air none of the actual “slam”

Attached: E6344C24-F99C-4A63-832D-DD28102F9911.gif (350x194, 2.65M)

Lmao at this even existing
Biggest meme next to the Pelicans

Pretty much, I feel like if your franchise won your title(s) before the 80s or in another city it’s okay to relocate and rebrand them.

This thread is boring. Where are the Canadians at?

Blow the fuck out of the nuggets
Lose to the suns
What did they mean by this?

Curry is nothing without Klay and KD, not anymore.

Suns beat the best in the east and the best in the west, and get to add a number one pick.

If he doesn't chin Garcia by the 6th he'll drop out of my top 5

i'm telling you niggas the Suns just need a NBA level PG and they're set for a championship run

See you in the finals Brazilarry

Attached: kyrie no jutsu.jpg (800x680, 110K)

Watched the replay on YouTube, funny how they do everything to obscure the fact he couldn’t dunk it.

ngl tho this nigga Kelly Oubre is cute af

I liked it better when my Lakies were tanking without Lebron, we could have kept D’lo and Randle and seen them totally through the process then traded them at a later date when we evaluated their fit with the exisiting core instead of hastily getting rid of them to clear cap space for Lebron and another max FA. Basically, all we did was reset the process since these kids aren’t going to be good enough for Lebron and whatever FA we pick up this offseason and likely won’t be on the roster at the end of this four year run.

Buddy Hield has deceptively good athleticism for a bulky 6'4 sharp shooter. You don't expect him to make those put back dunks and chasedown blocks and grab a lot of rebounds because he can get up there.

is this a real pic?

The twolves are fucked as long as they have Wiggins right?

If the Knicks don’t get Zion I have no idea what any of this was for.

Night losers

Well Ja Morant is the actual best player in the draft, so hopefully they get him instead

>KD turns ankle
>Steph gets made a bitch

To top it all off, Klay has the fucking nerve to blame fans for their loss. You cant make this shit up!

>“I expect our crowd to be a little more into it too. Like I know it’s not the playoffs but it is our last go around in Oracle, the least you can do is stand up when we make a good play.”

Want to know how to get the fans into it? Dont fucking lose to the lowest ranked team in the fucking NBA, AT HOME! What a bitch. The fans seems plenty into it, even at the end when he made a three and the game was fucking over. How pathetic.

>170lb guard
Meme baka, we have enough diminutive guards to chuck I want the jacked up forward that’s NBA ready

The next Cameron Payne

Taurean Prince is an enigma, he’s dark skinned with dreads but not a good defender. What gives?

feels like a lot of you should be apologizing

Attached: 1540935237164.jpg (597x605, 51K)

no i'm not jordan but i am the goat
diamond they wet like a boat

that play on KD was dirty as fuck. how do refs not call that. rediculous

Are the Warriors finally imploding?

they are taking the title regardless of any regular season happening. dont be too smug

I’m convinced NBA scouts just look at a guy when trying to determine what type of player he’s going to be.

*yawwwwnsssss*

Is it the playoffs yet?

Is demarre carroll good lads?

Not if they continue playing the way they have been

Can't forget them and sports media calling some of those prospects "the next (insert great player here)" with vague enough reasonings only to turn around and call them busts for not living up to the hype those people made up in less than two years

I'm low key jealous of your witch doctors

Dark skin black guy: Physical specimen, elite defensive tools, low basketball IQ, needs to improve shooting

Light skin black guy: Outstanding perimeter player, stroke projects nicely at the next level, not a solid defender at this point

Domestic White guy: Spot up shooter, doesn’t have the tools to be a defender

Euro: Dirk or bust

nah bucks are taking the title

Bucks won’t get past the Celtics or Raptors

>bucks
>struggling against inferior western conference teams

Attached: usa_today_10306316.0.jpg (1200x800, 89K)

its only a matter of time

Attached: fb283249-38b6-4748-9e34-174603fa5fef-AP18354110962046.jpg (534x666, 50K)

Only if we get to watch Giannis completely destroys the Warriors at the paint, it'd be meaningless if they win by out-memechucking GSW

14% chance is pretty low.

Bruh. Imagine if KD sits out the first round and the Warriors lose. That'll do wonders for KD's legacy and the perception of his importance to the Warriors. As a KD fan I wouldn't even be mad if that happened.

Attached: 1552210977337.png (882x656, 598K)

Who cares? It’s the regular season. Even the bucks lost against them.

that was a fluke

What? The bucks being the first seed?

>leave the cucks to me

Attached: spurs-coyote_1f917k9g2fsej1151256p74xmg.png (640x360, 242K)

if your team is on this list, you are unloved

Attached: 678678678569678.png (591x461, 380K)

why are warriors so low

coyote is top 5 mascot in NBA

Why do Rockets fans believe Luc Mbah whatever the fuck his name is, was an actual relevant player during last year’s conference finals?
They actually believe he was on an equal level of igoudala.

I’m actually surprised they’re on there. A lot of their scoring has been coming from mid range, and their only 3pt shooters is mostly Klay and Curry.

Because they don't actually shoot that many 3s; they're just really good at it

They’re chinks who don’t get live broadcast so they have to go off 2k player ratings

their percent is up there on the season. spurs shooting % is surprising, though they are bottom 10 in 3s made, with 669 so far

Attached: 567566786789.png (684x232, 38K)

Warriors will rush KD back for that exact reason. Can't risk hurting Lurrys image to the public that slurps him.

>Hating on the current iteration of the Nets

That's a no from me dawg

That's because the Warriors doesn't really chuck 3s ridiculous volume unlike the Rockets

>GSW: 2267 3-point attempts (7th in league) and made 865 of them (4th), which is 37.8% (3rd).
>HOU: 2954 attempts (1st in league, 408 more than the 2nd place Bucks) and made 1029 (1st), which is 34.8% (23rd, which is a bit below the median of 35.3% by the Nets and Raptors)

Lakers fans say all they do is win, but have the lowest win percentage over the last five years of any team.

Nah, I don’t think so. They didn’t rush curry back when he was injured for the playoffs. I think they can handle the first round without KD. It should also be a testament to where they stand next year without him.

Imaging tanking all those years along with the 76ers (since both teams got fucked from that D12 trade but for different reasons) and they managed to get out of it faster than you

Got the actual picture of that? And does "6 seasons" actually include this season up to now?

LeBron could go 0-82 for 5 straight seasons and still be greater than the Warriors

>The Warriors are too good for Lebron to beat, it’s not his fault he’s unable to beat them
>Lebron is greater than the Warriors
Made me think

Lakers wasted every pick except D’lo, then traded him so they could keep Nick Young happy.

Maybe I’m a boomer but I liked it better when the Spurs would win while holding the other team to less than 100pts, something about a 120-114 victory, even against the team with the best record in the NBA, rings hollow.

twitter.com/SamHustis/status/1104935702767136768
based kd to the knickies confirmed.

Attached: kd.jpg (1000x600, 563K)

They don't play defense very well. Maybe if they resigned Anderson, Dedmon, or even Simmons, they would play better defense. Pop has plays zone defense every once in a while cause they're so bad at it.

Lel

And then he goes ring chase with the Warriors a few weeks later anyway, which pretty much leads to Magic (along with the Lakers FO and sports media in general) falling for Lavar's hype machine

>to keep nick young happy
I thought it was because they drafted Lonzo.

Linsanity is starting just in time for playoffs. Fear him

Warriors win this year
Game of thrones season finale
I’ll finally hit $10k in savings
And hopefully I’ll get a Gf and lose my virginity.
This is the year fellas

it's better then seeing memechuck

Why the Buns always beat the best teams?

Lakers? More like Lelkers

Attached: ayy lmao.gif (400x412, 859K)

Good luck user

You can play more than one guard, especially when they’re both 6’5+

They get up to play championship caliber teams, like the Cucks, Larriors and my Lakies.

What if Dallas gets Zion? That’s a big buck for Carlisle to train, would they keep him or trade him for Bojan Bogdonavic and second rounders if he and the coach don’t see eye to eye?

are being the spoilers the true power of the suns?

Nuggets suck

Attached: 1506657831602.gif (645x773, 9K)

>be Cucks
>best record in the league
>swept by Suns

What did they mean by this?

>Warriors
>dead crowds

Attached: D1WZiVHU4AAqh9n.jpg (976x470, 87K)

See you in the finals, Suns

Attached: 1515652171279.jpg (800x450, 32K)

>wake up
>Suns beat the Larriors
holy fuck my sides

And Klay Thompson blamed the crowd for having no energy

anyone got a gif/webm of durant breaking his fucking leg?

LMAO what a thing to say. Hope they get booed from now on

1 - 2 - 345....

Attached: usa_today_10428045.0~2.jpg (618x750, 105K)

>be lebum
>quit because warriors arent beatable with durant
>miss playoffs
>suddenly durant goes down

Attached: lebron-james-101818-getty-ftrjpg_12g19mswdm7pwz9o90dv3zbqr.jpg (960x540, 53K)

Redpill me on the Harlem Globetrotters, couldn’t they win a title in the NBA with the high degree of difficult shots they take and make on single attempts?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xKkxnWFq9T4

PLAYOFF BASKETBALL IS NEARLY ARRIVED

De facto NBA rules are becoming closer to Globetrotter rules, so they'd probably do pretty well.

It used to be whenever someone would ask why AND1 players didn’t make the NBA you could point to the high degree of physicality and defense that your average 5’10 150lbs streetball player isn’t capable of. Now the league is moving almost entirely toward uncontested dunks, layups and threes with the rules ensuring even tanking teams score at least 110ppg (think its for fantasy purposes). Globetrotters could compete even with the females on the roster.

I hope Trae Young wins ROTY for the sole reasoning that I would no longer have to tell people that rookie point guards take awhile to develop. I expect the knee jerk reactions on reddit but even this general was convinced he was a bust thirty games into the season because he was shooting slightly better than rookie Gary Payton.

Who is the fakest tough guy in the league?

So did Boogie ruin the Golden State assholes?

No they’ve only lost twice with their five all star line up, once to Houston and again to the Suns. As bad as Boogie’s defense is you still need a big body to corral rebounds
I don’t know right now but all time Kevin Garnett, it’s crazy to me so many zoomers think he’s hard because he’s dark and barks a lot.

Nuggets are kids and IT and sometimes Barton suck ass

Suns are kids and they usually suck ass

I stand corrected

Warriors were more fun to watch without KD

Warriors didn't have enough help to win

>I’ll finally hit $10k in savings

jesus isnt that like peanuts in american currency? how many years does it take you to save that amount.

right here saving about 4k euro/year while living on my own in fucking greece mind you (wages are low af) while maintaining hiking trips, weekends with gf etc

Unfortunately. He is just one of those guys who don't care about basketball enough to be competitive at the highest level. Coasting on talent at this point. He has good nights when he is engaged, but how often is that? 10 games a year?

When his contract year comes around I wonder if he’ll amp it up.

To be fair he probably doesn’t even like basketball but plays because he can make a ton of money based on his physique alone. Be honest, do all of you guys do a good job at work?

Attached: 2A473606-B086-45A6-9AE4-E66A509CF9FA.jpg (1242x1288, 687K)

The Nets play Dinwiddie and D’angelo together all the time, both big point guards.

I work for the government and i slack 90% of the time

Lakers will lose every game they have remaining and finish worse than last year's 35-47

So he is really a corner 3 specialist roleplayer?

It’s odd, basketball you only have 5 guys on the court at any given time and a rotation of nine players typically, sometimes more but never more than 12 really. As a result individual players have a greater impact in basketball than any other team sport, which is why Lebron has been able to go on deep playoff runs in the east regardless of supporting cast. You’d think the Lakers would have simply lucked into some wins after the all star break having Lebron and scorers/shooters on the court but nope, inexplicably they lost almost every game.

If he learned to play some defense and stopped shooting in the post/midrange he could be the next PJ Tucker

Probably because Lebron is 46 years old and he went to LA to make a smoother transition into the next phase of his celebrity career and not win games.

Teams are getting up for the Lakers in order to embarrass Lebeta

The rules to stop tanking didn’t really stop shit, all it did was make fringe playoff teams like Dallas realize they were better off losing for a pick/selling their vets even if they weren’t going to catch the Knicks, Suns or Cavs.

please tell me.
Why do I have to be a fan of the Atlanta Hawks?

Dame is right, the Warriors deserves this for pricing out the diehards who stuck with them during the worst years and sold out to Silicon Valley money

>Next PJ Tucker

With Wiggins' salary you could get THREE PJ Tuckers at this point

John Collins is elite.

Lonzo means that much to the team to be honest

Took me about 8 months

20ppg 10rpg .37% 3P% on 2.5 attempts per match, makes his free throws
Why don’t people rate Collins?

Wiggins is gonna be a good rotation player for someone’s bench when his contract runs out and the NBA troglodytes will mock us for letting him go if that team contends for a championship.

Attached: CCPViOUUkAAI1If-1.jpg (720x482, 62K)

I hate this old nigga Wilt, looks just like my uncle, you can tell by the way he looks in this picture he’s an old head type nigga and gets mad at the new school.

wtf how did the warriors lose?

Dude scored 100 points in a single game.

KLAY LEAVING LMAOOOOOO HE'S FED UP WITH WARRIORS """"""FANS"""""

he needs a real fanbase (lakers) with real history

>Lonzo
>Kyrie
>Klay
>Lebron
>AD

Just give >us the fucking title already.

Against 5’6 plumbers, insurance salesmen and accountants

Imagine being a canadian lakers fan.

aka, Come and get me Lakers, Lakers fans cheer anytime something good happens

>Enjoy the games on TV!

Attached: 1533699133467.jpg (634x639, 49K)

100 points

basketball-reference.com/boxscores/196203020NYK.html

Lol one center played for 20mins on the Knicks that night, he got his points against 6’6 and shorter white boys.

Meanwhile the warriors can't even beat a team that literally doesn't even want to win.

>hates Soiccer cause ties make the games meaningless
>love 3 sports where half the teams in every league are tanking at any given moment

How do amerilards even cope with that?

Big strong high flying black guys

No way Michael Jordan would make up with Kyrie the way LeBron has. But MJ was the all-time cold blooded basketball killer. LeBron is a really nice guy.

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 20190311_120520.jpg (1436x681, 218K)

He’s so bitter. kek
He can’t handle that Pop totally mismanaged Kawhi’s ego. Dude wants to be catered too, obviously, but you better be willing to do it because he’s a top 5 player

>Jeff van Gundy: Lakers should trade Lebron
Holy shit the van Gundy brothers are absolutely fucking based. Stan was talking about how he hopes Durant gets food poisoning on some talk show about a week ago too

I honestly think Skip Bayless is just a character and being wrong about everything is his gimmick.

He pretty much perfected the craft of being a professional troll / hot-take artist at this point

youtube.com/watch?v=_X9VoW_Ilv4

They constantly humiliate the refs. They would never get any calls in their favor.

bros... why do my raptor have such a shit, easy schedule left? Only good games left are the OKC ones

They beat the championship Lakers in 1948, granted the NBA was segregated then and the Globetrotters were not kek at whitebois

he's deffo underrated

ah shit the spuds actually beat buxx, neato. hope derrick white never gets injured again ever.

He was bad last night though

Can’t believe niggas are still defending Michael Jackson

dunno man, all i know the spurdos are like a gazillion to zero or something since he returned from injury.

god i can't wait for next season, i wanna watch white and murray clamp the fuck down on showboating fuccboi guards

Attached: 1542737627531.png (924x624, 150K)

Philly say yes desu, that’s a Finals team but they probably don’t win

I like Derrick White a lot too, mostly because he’s criminally underrated in fantasy and I got him.
But they didn’t win last night because of him.

Who says no?
Lakers get to keep their young guys while acquiring AD, and get rid of LeToxic so they can recruit other superstars in the summer

Pelicans get to torment and punish LeBitch for the next 3 years

Attached: Lebron for AD.png (1154x499, 59K)

Pelicans say no, Lebron doesn’t help them as a franchise especially when he’s making Instagram post calling ownership slavers for not shipping him to his preferred destination

kek how does Lebron not have a no-trade clause? He probably thinks Magic doesn't have the balls to trade him

>Lakers coaching staff wanted to re-sign Brook Lopez and Julius Randle before Magic signed JaVale, Beasley and Lance, per @billoram

lol

you need 4 years of service with the team you're signing with to get a no trade clause

They aren’t getting anyone that can help them as a franchise anyways, might as well just enjoy taking revenge on LeTamper for luring away your franchise player in the first place

He played long enough in the league (8+ years) but he never played for the Lakers as you need to play for a team for 4 or more years before you can negotiate for a NTC. Melo got one from the Knicks in 2014 but he waived it so he could be traded to OKC last season,

Warriors could literally quit playing the rest of the season, come in as a 6 or 7 seed and they'd still win the championship.

What does that Knicks have? Lakers should trade Lebron there to cockblock Kyrie/KD. Then get either.

Knicks literally, LITERALLY, have no trade assets
Only if they get the first overall pick

Knicks have nothing, their last two lotto picks have been huge bust

>Trade Lebron for Zion

MAGIC PLEASE

Kevin Knox (least efficient player in the NBA)
Frank Ntilikina (no offensive game whatsoever, average defense)
Mitchell Robinson
Dallas picks
Their own first rounder

>Lakers already have Lonzo
>Imagine Magic and the Lakers FO actually take an even worse version of Lonzo in Ntilikina

Even then the salary won't match unless the Knicks re-sign Deandre Jordan and trade him to the Lakers

Lonzo is getting traded

>people are actually suggesting trading lebron for AD

And what? Turn the Lakers into a shittier Pelicans? Dont get me wrong, I want leshit gone too but even with him gone I doubt any other all star would want to deal with Magic and Pelinka's bullshit when they could just go to the cloppers if they really wanted to go to LA.

Hell, the only reason AD wants to go to LA was because of Lebron. You really think he's gonna win shit in LA without him? Its back to square one with the lelkers.

TJ Warren for Lonzo Ball, who says no?

>Magic recreates the Detroit Bad Boys instead of Showtime
Mission Accomplished?

How about my knicks ?

Attached: 53900638_1069445239914311_1737929782995189760_n_VP8.webm (320x240, 1.81M)

Here's something cute.

Why don't we give Lebron to the Bulls?

Absolute shit, if they don’t get the first overall pick in this draft they are completely fucked.

Kawhi is pretty smart for wanting to go to the clips instead of the lakers desu

need a white hoe

same..

Doesn’t take a lot of intelligence to make the discernment
>Lakers
>missed the playoffs
>their two young promising players have been anywhere from mediocre to just plain bad and suffered injuries
>constantly in the headlines for everything not related to basketball
>led by geniuses Magic Johnson and Rob Pelinka whose experience includes playing for the Lakers and being an agent for a Lakers player

>Clippers
>gutted their roster of all players capable of making an all star team and still in the playoff hunt
>young promising players are actually efficient/good right now, not two years away
>still located in LA but no tabloid shit
>Jerry West, the guy who built Magic, Kobe, and Shaq’s Lakers, and the Warrriors, is the architect

Vete a argentina wey

white latin american women dont want anything with a black brotha like me...only girls from the US wants to be blacked it seems...

It’s easy to get a british bitch if you black

Doesn’t KD have a no trade clause?

Is Porzingis actually good, and was the trade worth it for the Mavs? I started watching the NBA this season so I've never seen him play.

KD makes the Warriors fun to watch. Curry sucks.

He's good but he's been overhyped by the NY media and we have yet to see how he does on a team with other stars (besides the couple years he spent with melo)

leave our women alone you fag

He looked like a genuine superstar for the first few weeks of last season when he averaged 30 points, 7 rebounds, 2 converted 3-pointers and 2.3 blocks. But his production slowed down the next few months. Ironically he reminds me of Ewing, a 7 footer that plays with a lot of finesse and doesn’t use his size aggressively to dominate smaller players. Only wants to play the 4, kind of how Aldridge used to be. Needs to be paired with someone willing to do the dirty work down low and grab rebounds.

Ahahahaah I said when lebron went to the lakers this move had potential to do more damage to his legacy than anything ever could. Fuck I love being so right bros

He doesn't. It wouldn't make sense anyways since he just signs 1-2 year deals with the Warriors.

He'll never walk again with that exploded leg

People would want to play with AD but no one wants to play with Lebron. It’s the only way to get a free market advantage over the Clippers

He is actually good but will be injured every season for the rest of his career

He just went to make space jam and shoot more episodes of the shop

What happened to the power forward position?

Attached: CBBF826D-F0D8-4C3E-AAC3-251697023736.jpg (350x250, 17K)

Got meme’d out of the existence, now it’s all about versatile wings baby

>ANDRE INGRAM

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

tbf he had no good options

what about him

Sixers

Can someone post the Embleed pasta?

He's good when healthy

>slamonline.com/nba/lakers-sign-33-year-old-andre-ingram-10-day-contract/

Deron Williams
Shaun Livingston

Joe Johnson
Jason Terry

Paul Pierce
Alan Anderson

Kevin Garnett
Andrei Kirleinko

Brook Lopez
Jason Collins

How many titles?

>Excremento and Flakers missing the playoffs yet again

LMAO

white bois ruined it

Memes, unironically.

roster upgrade desu

Kawhi wears #2
#2=poop
Coincidence?

Hold on... Lonzo Ball was picked at #2.......

And wears #2

Why are the Lakers calling up Andre Ingram? He’s shitty and old, it was a fun feel good story last year I guess. They should be looking for G league diamonds in the rough that can actually play on the main roster next year.

Dirk. Look at Luke Kornet, 7'1 250 and does nothin on offense but shoot threes. Dork didn't shoot that many memes but made the position soft like it is today

Only Raptors are capable of finding G league diamonds

Only you guys think your shitty players are good

76ers found some solid G league guys but now that they’re short of depth don’t look for those guys anymore.

Kawhi is a bitch for resting

He’s just thinking about LA and preserving himself to win a title on my Clippies

Knicks have the worst record in the league, Fitzdale is obviously tanking and therefore putting the worst shitters he can find to play.
Don't you fucking blame Dirk, one of the best players of all time, for this shitshow. If anything appreciate him for setting the bar higher for Power Forwards, to not be just a gigantic strong retards.

>Kawhi is a bitch.
Fixed that for you.

*knocks the raptors out of the first round*
being a rapties fan is suffering

I forgot this was a real team

Lakers signed Andre Ingram, real Laker time

Kek, the most Lakers move ever.

Why don’t players dribble like this in today’s game?

Kek none whatsoever, they had a lot of depth as well.

Kek, the real missing piece

Demar would never...

Why do the Miami Heat want to collect every 6’6-6’9 roleplayer that sucks dick in the NBA?

Name a better feeling than morning shits

Late night Lonzos

Pat Riley thinks it’s 1998 still and doesn’t want to get out thugged in the playoffs.

Prostate exam from your doctor with meaty finger

Hoo boy I sure am glad we traded our superstar for a lazy bum who sits out a third of the games, it’ll be pretty cool to not even have as good of a record as last year

Attached: DxsBzNpXgAIC1K9.jpg (1080x1350, 300K)

Attached: DxGfV27WoAARgOh.jpg (680x383, 58K)

The ultimate statbabby

desu you should have traded him to the clippers before the deadline

Clippers had nothing to offer. We should have traded him to the Lakers for Ingram, Shitzo, Kuzma, Zubac and two first rounders. Retard Johnson would have done it, too.

>In January, he become the G League’s all-time leader for games played.

>spend your whole career in the gatorade league
>now you get to play with lebron
damn

Steve Nash
Doncic
Kirilenko
Dirk Nowitzki
Marc Gasol

All of them in their primes, and the current Doncic. Would they win a ring?

good for him. making it to the nba is a big deal for these guys

guaranteed he'll play the best defense we've seen in a long time

... he just may have. maybe not for the whole bag, but for more than half a year of leonard rental would have been worth.

With today’s rules? Definitely

He would definitely have given up the whole bag, the Lakers FO was desperate after the Pels basically refused to deal with them. Now the prospect is looking like they won’t get ANY superstar FA in the offseason

>An injury prone bust of a point guard, a somewhat inconsistent player, an one-trick pony that can't defend, Zubac, and two low firsts

I'd rather take Harris, Harrell, SGA, plus a pick or two from the Clippers (before that trade happened) or do a sign and trade next year (because only the Raptors could offer him a 5-year contract) and get as much as I could

Not enough defense, three of those guys are bad defenders.

>went to the doctor today
>almost 350lbs

sixers!

But the Clippers can get him for free

Attached: F724E05B-5F09-4ACA-A3A9-F7FA172B5B64.jpg (489x400, 40K)

Lakers

>I'd rather take Harris, Harrell, SGA, plus a pick or two from the Clippers
the clippers FO is not dumb.

Derrick White is elite

hell yeah
i bet he can cook a mean quiche lorraine too

I tried watching the NBA recently, watched 3 games...but I don't get how anyone can enjoy it. Felt like watching a skills exhibition rather than a competition. Players not actually trying or playing a physical game. Any time anyone gets tough or physical, blown whistle and a foul called, so it seems like defenders don't even want to risk trying to really defend a play because it will probably succeed anyways and then the fouled player gets a chance for even more points. They just halfheartedly raise their hands and hope for a miss the majority of the time.

Essentially, it's like a sport isn't even being played. It doesn't feel competitive, it just feels like people waiting for their turn to shoot. Was it always like this? Am I somehow mistaken? There just seems to be no effort on defense. How can I enjoy a sport where both teams aren't even trying 50% of the time? I just can't seem to get into it because it doesn't feel like there's much strategy or competitive play happening. Feels very phoned in.

Kidd

Attached: 53F2E5C9-82C6-432E-AAD9-E1D6F919F76B.jpg (750x422, 57K)

Attached: A5D36170-6E9F-4116-A134-8E32AD9F7486.jpg (668x376, 291K)

Scoring is too much. Shot clock needs to be increased

had a dumb idea yesterday mopping the floor, but maybe it's not even that dumb. maybe points should not count before at least three (or four) players of one team have held the ball in the opponent's front court, except for fastbreaks.

Connie

Attached: CB871A00-D8B7-4625-AC60-63A4282FCC35.jpg (2400x3600, 2.4M)

Can the Rockets get the #1 seed in the West? They're now 4 games behind the Warriors, the Rockets already have the tie-breaker against them and they're playing them on Thursday.

GSW looks to have an overall tricker schedule overall. Their next 5 games are against the Rockets, Thunder, Spurs, Timberwolves and Pacers.

McHale

Attached: 36D6B4FA-EF19-459C-BA57-D1D5D584A081.jpg (400x500, 80K)

Great player and he was also an NBA coach for a while.

Black Moses

Attached: 8438B24B-C9E9-453B-9B4B-F8C8B5547553.jpg (871x920, 221K)

Stop being stupid.

You must name two players with a similar playstyle, but different races.

Harden and Doncic

Kobe and Scal

Brook Lopez and Blake Griffin

They’re both mulatto

Trae Young and Steph Curry

Jokic and Marc Gasol (moor)

Chandler Parsons and Derrick Rose

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QBu28UwDzps

What Lebron will never do in a Lakers uniform

Easy, Magic and Bird.

Attached: Vxlajdczl;nJavxnl.jpg (1192x893, 494K)

Daily reminder that Denver wont reach 20 wins

Making a new build in 2k, Kobe. Thinking two way shot creator SF 6’6

Any input 2k senpai?

Thoughts?

Attached: The-Lakers-have-reportedly-been-willing-to-trade-the-majority-of-their-young-core-1774496.jpg (590x393, 63K)

Stop wasting your youth playing video games. Learn a useful skill instead.

do you believe in karma?

Attached: downloadfile-1.jpg (649x428, 22K)

>celties run was a flash in the pan
>clippies beat them again
>hayward back to being shit
>celties finish 5th and exit R1
convince me otherwise

>convince me otherwise

Attached: 55545.jfif.jpg (960x960, 145K)

Why not both?

got banned from Yea Forums again bros

Attached: curry-displeased.jpg (550x301, 24K)

Four bust

All gone next season thanks to LeGM

more like t/v/ amirite

>curry
>brajil
>posts underage girl feet on Yea Forums
w o a h

What race is Tyler Johnson

lost distance threes (30-39 ft)

Trae Young = 20-for-51 (39 percent)
Steph Curry = 16-for-42 (38 percent)
Damian Lillard = 12-for-34 (35 percent)
James Harden = 6-for-26 (23 percent)

one drop rule Paco

Would you guys like it if the Spurs went on a 3-peat?

Is Kowhee Lènard the most polarizing NBA player?

No

Black

I hope we get a Pistons Raptors first round and they beat us... We deserve it for firing Casey...

>not Lebron James who either makes people come in their pants or makes people bleed from the eyes in rage for daring to exist.

Harden has no skill

white like halsey

Lebron hit this... Thots?

Attached: 1537135275104.jpg (634x793, 65K)

>that defense on Lebron
Never thought I’d see the day Bryant became underrated

do you not remember Kobe not playing defense in his later years, even pre-injury? dude straight up gave up on D to preserve his energy on offense

Looks like a lot lizard

YesJulz is pretty hot

gotta make some bands bros...i need to hustle...

I just got hired for a new job today but missing my social security card.

what job?

>Americans need to work
fucking hell hahahahaa this cant be real

Well they're going all the way to the ecf to meet the raptors, whether you like it or not

Kieran Trippier

R1

milwaukee
charlotte

indy
boston

philly
brooklyn

toronto
detroit

R2

milwaukee
boston

philly
toronto

ECF

milwaukee
toronto

and toronto wins the ECF in 7

Yea Forums janitor

>trade lebron get Durant or one superstar

Congrats you'd be back at square one like with lebron

Toronto aren't better than Philly or Milwaukee

terrible take

Literally any good team is better than Philly, they are the ultimate fraud squad

Is that guy who linked the 538 article about playoff experience here rn? You really write a lot for someone so stupid.
If the Warriors had not won in 2015, they still made it to the Finals.

>lose an argument yesterday
>come up with a response the next day
Me desu

I stopped responding because I couldn't stand the stupidity

Only to respond today?

I lebron even top 5 right now?

I got giannas at one followed by kawhi

And Raptors are the real deal, come on we all know Lowry and Siakim are gonna disappear in the playoffs again

He’s not better than Luka and KAT right now.

It still really bothered me because of the Rockets. Ariza not only had playoff experience but won a motherfucking ring. Harden had experience too.

Is lebron even top 10?

Chokin on BWC

Giannis
KD
Paul George
Curry
Kawhi
Embiid
Nikola Jokic
Harden
Damian Lillard
Kyrie
Mike Conley
KAT
Klay Thompson
Gobert

All better than Lebron today

Attached: I need high heels.jpg (3154x1072, 301K)

I wish the Raptors had Hayward and the Celtics had Leonard

Celtics could have easily beat any Toronto offer for Leonard but Ainge is notoriously frugal, preferring his picks to materialize in the form of 6’8 defensive specialist that sporadically defend.

Guess you didn't follow any of the buzz leading up, Celtics and Sixers offered pick-heavy packages but the Spurs didn't want them. They wanted Tatum or Brown in addition

Kawhi and Danny wont

Who would I rather have in a Lebronless East? Kawhi Leonard or Jaylen fucking Brown

Can you read bro?

Ainge is bitchmade and doesn't trust in his organization's ability to woo Kawhi even though a Kawhi Irving duo would be utterly ridiculous

Clippershits I hope you are ready for a beat-down.

Attached: 860332792-boston-celtics-v-charlotte-hornets.jpg.jpg (2572x1839, 463K)

>They wanted Tatum or Brown in addition
Can you?

Cavs about to have them cheeks CLAPPED

Bombston wiggers gonna get Harrell'd

Lol If Klay gets maxed by the Lakers in the summer, he gonna be laughing to the bank

Die you fucking barneyfag

Klay blamed fans for warriors being unable to beat the suns lol
What a tremendously unlikable cunt

I don't believe for a minute that Buford would've traded Kawhi for Jaylen fucking Brown.

andre ingram is the better ingram, don't (you) me

Klay is the number one player that’s a free agent that i’d want on my team this summer. Feel like he fits anywhere

DeRozan is worse lmao

He traded Kawhi AND Danny for DeRozan..

>horseshit is better than dog shit
Well I’ll be damned

And Turdel

He probably misses when real fans attended their games and the place was loud enough for them to call roaracle

I'm going to say yes

>have to wait until it's basically tomorrow just to watch my leltics
west coast was a mistake

Reddit is a circle jerk
/nba/ is just shit posting
It looks the only people who truly enjoy basketball and are nice and open to discussions are people irl who don’t browse reddit or /nba/ or even post/lurk comments on instagram.
The internet is so bad, rememver when people never had smart phones? Those were good times.

>Brad Stevens vs Doc Rivers coach-off

Why the fuck do people buy smart watches? It’s so retarded. Just look at your phone or buy a real watch

Shut the FUCK up you pathetic, whiny boomer

/nba/ is good in the dead middle of the night

don't hate him, let the man enjoy his probably last 10 day contract of his career

I have 10 to show them off to poor people like you.

SELL THE TEAM QUEER.

No it isnt

>Roaracle is basically dead and buried

Dame was right, IFF the Warriors ever become trash again Chase Center will probably be empty enough since the bandwagoners and Silicon Valley money will be long gone. Ticket price might still be too high before they adjust it and the OG fans who got priced out are probably too far away to go to the games

Why did the Spurs trade for DeShit

Yes it is

Siakam wasn’t even good last year so I don’t know how you can say “again”
76ers literally can’t beat any healthy top team in the East as their record shows
Only win they got was at home against the Raptors who were missing Kawhi, Ibaka and JV. I mean come on.

No it is not

Yes it is

My watch cost atleast 5x more than a smart watch, brokeass

No it is not

kelly oubre ir currently listening to xxxtentacion on spotify

Nice LARP kiddo

watches are for the gays

Imagine being born in the generation of not knowing life without a smart phone.

Pop got too much smoke blown up his ass, started thinking he could make any player into a stud. He thought since he made Kawhi go from Tayshaun Prince to Kobe Bryant he could make Demar Derozen into Michael Jordan.

Lakers? More like big mistakers

Yes it is

Here's some shit you don't care about

Attached: D1I-KUYUYAEswmy.jpg (960x960, 145K)

If the Celtics blow out the Clips tonight does Kawhi sign with Boston?

No it is not

Attached: 1526803008232.gif (537x400, 2.44M)

Famalam...

Attached: 5E2EAA1A-4C31-4824-8189-8B56A01C4381.jpg (3720x1338, 805K)

you should be ashamed for saving ifunny tier shit

Yes it is

jesus christ...

Buddy Hield said he would bet his house on the Kings making the playoffs. You owe me a new house, nigger

yes. just spoke with him

>posting images he saved from Yea Forums
Nice LARP kiddo

>Lowry
>Danny Green
>Norman Powell
>Siakam
>Ibaka
Meet the 2019-2020 Toronto Raptors. Do they make the playoffs? I think no.

Danny Green is leaving too

I belebe in him. destroy the clippies and kawhi will be homeless :)

implying big time free agent such as but not limited to Kyrie Irving, Kevin Durant, Klay Thomas, IT Thomas, Isiah Thomas and Lebron James Jr are not all eyeing an all alluring starting spot on this lavish, generously sized market's roster

>Rudy Gay
>LMA
>DeRozan
>White
>Murray
Do we make the playoffs?

I think that’s a playoff team, just incredibly shit

Is this what they call seething? I bet you don’t even have a watch, brokeass

No it is not

New bet, Kings finish above the Lakers next year too

They definitely still make the playoffs, you are greatly overestimating the east

How many words did Kawhi speak?

Yes it is retard, how many times do I have to tell you?

Yeah, queens and lakers are way too shit to make playoffs

youtube.com/watch?v=3Dx5DmSv3dY

Pacers, Sixers, Bucks, Celtics and then there's 4 more spots.

Why not, they're making the playoffs with essentially the same team right now