Seriously hoping for a Liverpool - Juventus CL final lads

Seriously hoping for a Liverpool - Juventus CL final lads

Attached: based.jpg (3072x2088, 1.1M)

Atlético - Spurs is the kinoest final

yeah but think of the memes bro

Attached: Fans-crush-during-the-Hillsborough-Disaster-1989-Getty.jpg (620x356, 121K)

i want atleti - citeh desu

City vs Barcelona is the best final

Ajax-Porto = guaranteed pure kino

This.

Imagine if Pathetico becomes the 1st CL team to win the final at their home stadium

Man U vs Bayern for ole to cuck the krauts once more

City would rape Barcelona

>

Attached: barca-city.png (704x286, 30K)

>2016
Barcelona now = shit
City now = good

Yeah, I don't really care about CL beside my team. I'm made this shitty thread to force my oc.

Basado y rojoenpastillado

they also almost lost to schalke

Attached: city-lyon.png (705x248, 27K)

>group stage
who cares
>almost lost to Schalke
They got 2 penalties. City dominated the game

Based

>mfw Shalke - Porto final

Attached: 4.jpg (620x412, 36K)

Fuck off. We don't want their scum fans to get us all banned from Europe again.

lmao

If they cant handle group stage matches which are supposed to be easy how can you expect them to handle knockouts? A good team is consistently good

Less pressure in groups, especially when you have multiple chances to redeem yourself. Top clubs can afford to coast against smaller teams in the group.

But they didnt coast, they struggled with handling way worse teams. It shows that theres a lack of maturity in the squad and the cracks will show even more under pressure. I cant see a winning mentality/will in their team. Theyre good and guardiola is a great tactician but it wont substitute fighting spirit when facing a team of equal caliber which is why city is going to choke like always

man city vs. man united

>Tottenham bottle the final
Best time line

>Not wanting a Bayern vs Man Utd final on the 20th anniversary of Fergie's Treble.
>Robben 17'
>Rashford 90+2' (P)
>Sanchez 90+7'

Calling it now

Boomern vs Manure final